Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E07: Who's Crying Now

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Meowwww said:

And Ed needs some help for the sweating.  

I'm a sweater.  If I went to the Philippines, I'd be a puddle on the sidewalk.  There are a million horrible things about Ed, physically, intellectually, morally, and emotionally, but I'll give him a pass on sweating.  🙂

6 hours ago, Christina said:

Oh well, she and David can get together. They both live in Vegas and both exist. 

Seems like a love connection to me.

• LOL 7
  • Love 7

Stephanie is a cow.  Erika did exactly as she demanded and she turned herself into the victim.  I don't like Erika, but I think she's genuine.  Stephanie is nothing like she presented herself.

• Love 24

Lisa sure is a sour/dour woman. Not sure why she thinks she can go into another country and have the upper hand and calling the shots. Glad Usman spoke up to her.

The Rose family dinner was the most unhappy group of people I've ever seen. Ed tried to be upbeat but no one met his enthusiasm. Not that I'm sticking up for Ed.

• Love 13
6 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Nope, you read that right. BJ. I wish I could remember what the product was. 

It’s right on the tip of your tongue.

• LOL 10
9 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Clearly, Yolanda should have her internet privileges revoked.  Rule number one, never take nudes with your face in the picture and send to strangers.

I feel sorry for Erica. I don’t believe Stephanie is a lesbian. I have a feeling she is doing the show for publicity and is going to try and find anything to get out of their “relationship”. 

Rose’s family seemed underwhelmed with Big Ed.

Tom is a nasty man. He just wanted viewers to see that he’d lost weight and has new teeth.  “You’ve gained weight.”  How rude!

Good bye Tom.  Don’t let the door hit you in ass.  Actor wannabe.  I’m not crazy for Darcy, but that was a low blow from a supposidely “ gentleman”?

• Love 18
4 hours ago, InternetToughGuy said:

Seeing how little attention my post from last week got is pathetic. Since I can’t get attention from women my own age, my self esteem lay in the hands of women old enough to be my Mother. 

To try and understand Erika and Stephanie better, I’ve decided to hold my breath until I pass out and smash my head on the tile floor - the sharp drop in IQ will allow me to converse with them easier. “Maybe we could spend the rest of our lives together” - I’m guessing their lifetime together will last 5 years, since they’ll likely die from trying to take an epic selfie on the edge of a cliff.

I’d be the first to eagerly scream at the TV “take it all off!”, though I would beg on my knees for them to keep the makeup on. 

I don’t recall Yolanda ordering hot chocolate at the cafe….oh, that’s Karra. Williams’ username is a slur? I guess he’s not the classy gentleman we thought he was, although I’m sure we agree it’s more likely he is a pimply faced teenager trying to make money off of the idiotic. What a coincidence Yolanda and Karra agreed “it sounded like a woman” when I was trying out (what I naively thought was) my masculine voice in case I’m ever confronted 

If Tom only came here to tell Darcey she’s not wanted anymore, this gives me a chance to swoop in and be the hero. Of course the sight of me trying to push Tom out while saying “alright buddy, let’s go” all the while only coming up to his nipple would be quite hilarious, though several physicians agree that I am just short enough that I have the same off limits forcefield as a handicapped person. By bigger and better, Darcey certainly cannot be referring to me; here’s hoping my relentless desire to sniff her outweighs my many, many flaws. barrage of insults seemed to come out of nowhere, poor Darcey.

internettoughguy, I am dying laughing at your posts.  I was actually wishing last night you would join us in the live chat, so you have not gone unnoticed.

Tom was a pure dick, once Darcy made her feelings clear, he dropped all pretense of "English gentleman" .

• Love 10
7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I think they ditched the idea of educational programming a loooong time ago and officially changed the name of the channel to just TLC back in the early 2000s. It was all downhill after the Toddlers and Tiaras/Extreme Couponing/Jon and Kate Plus Eight era. 

I blame Kate Gosselin. Because why not, it's fun. 

Remember when The History Channel actually ran shows about history? Same thing with TLC.

6 hours ago, Dobian said:

I was calling this out from the first episode.  Stephanie is a social media narcissist and a fraud.  Then when she gets called out on her crap she starts whining and blubbering about how no one understands her.  I think Erika is starting to understand her perfectly.

She reminds me of a contestant on the most recent season of The Bachelor, Victoria F. Whenever questioned about anything the least bit uncomfortable, Victoria would burst into tears and start attacking the other person. Later, she'd come back and apologize for her outburst, but then would steer the conversation away from the original question. Basically, she was using emotional outbursts as a way to avoid owning up to her (allegedly sordid) past.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, Lily247 said:

I think Varya's mother's reaction was fairly unusual to Geoffrey, as he presented as reasonably atttactive and well mannered (aside from the flowers). Russian people are typically very hospitable to guests. I spent some time in Novosibirsk when I was a child and despite the cold temperatures, the people are warm to guests.  But the pelmeni they made are absolutely delicious. 

This episode was a boring disappointment. I have to get up in a few hours to work on the ICU floor in the morning and was hoping for some mindless laughs. 

Is Tom supposed to be 40 ? Really ?

you would probably enjoy the Bald and Bankrupt youtube series.  He travels throughout Russia, India, Cuba, Bolivia.  Meets everyday people.  I love it. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
(edited)

I give Ed a pass on his sweating.  It's all what you are accustomed to.  When my mom arrived from England to Pennsylvania in the 1950s (pre air-conditioning) in May she simply couldn't take the heat and lay on the floor.  I have difficulty with temperature extremes (I suspect related to thyroid for which I take medication or else my general wimpiness) and would also be wiped out in the Philippines.  Plus, we don't know what other conditions he may have.  So that one, which he can't help, I don't blame him.  Everything else, yeah...that's on him.  Yuck.  For a start, he should lose 50 pounds and start looking less like a Weeble.  Trim his hair and stop with the mayonnaise.  And for the love of God, STOP BEING A SKEEVE. 

3 hours ago, Kangatush said:

I'm a sweater.  If I went to the Philippines, I'd be a puddle on the sidewalk.  There are a million horrible things about Ed, physically, intellectually, morally, and emotionally, but I'll give him a pass on sweating.  🙂

I just wrote the same thing before I read your post.  Not a fan of hot and humid.

2 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

He got hit in the face with a duck. 

I know this is true (goose I think) but the way you said it...LOL.

Edited by Granny58
type
  • Love 11

Did Ed take mayo with him? Is he showering daily and we just don't see it? (Not that any of us want to actually SEE him shower, we just haven't seen any evidence of it.) Or is that old mayo he put on his hair from before the trip? How does Rose share any intimate contact with him without his hair touching her??

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

I give Ed a pass on his sweating.  It's all what you are accustomed to.  When my mom arrived from England to Pennsylvania in the 1950s (pre air-conditioning) in May she simply couldn't take the heat and lay on the floor.  I have difficulty with temperature extremes (I suspect related to thyroid for which I take medication or else my general wimpiness) and would also be wiped out in the Philippines.  Plus, we don't know what other conditions he may have.  So that one, which he can't help, I don't blame him.  Everything else, yeah...that's on him.  Yuck.  For a start, he should lose 50 pounds and start looking less like a Weeble.  Trim his hair and stop with the mayonnaise.  And for the love of God, STOP BEING A SKEEVE. 

I just wrote the same thing before I read your post.  Not a fan of hot and humid.

I know this is true (goose I think) but the way you said it...LOL.

I just have to say, Ed is skeevy but yeah, he can't help the sweating.  I would not enjoy a minute of it, as much as I would LOVE to spend time in a Filipino market, I just couldn't. Or a place like India, which I've also heard is incredibly hot.

There's a reshowing on right now of Nicole/Azan, Andrei and Elizabeth, etc. I'm watching😁

• Love 4
10 hours ago, jaybird2 said:
10 hours ago, Colfrmb2 said:

So I am amazed that RM  convinced little ed to shave his facial hair in exchange for her shaving her legs. But then in all the interviews, his face is all hairy again. Does that mean they broke up already?

i was thinking that very thing 

Rose refused to shave her legs after the jungle grew back, so Ed refused to shave his beard.

Nah - I'm just kidding!  I'm positive they broke up.

10 hours ago, mamadrama said:

It was a dick move for Ed to tell the camera that they'd had sex. He should've left that up to her. Maybe she didn't want the world to know. 

Lordy - would YOU admit to the world that you had sex with that?  When they "woke" up in the morning and Ed told Rose she was beautiful in the morning.... with his lanky/greasy hair flopped over to one side, the total opposite of attractive!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!   I absolutely did NOT sleep with him last night!"  lol

• LOL 4
  • Love 10

One random thought about Prince calling Ed "Daddy."  

If Prince speaks Tagalog and Rose hasn't taught him any English, she may have told him that Ed's name is Daddy.  The kid may not even realize that Mama is using him to reel in the fish she has on the hook.

• Useful 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

22 minutes ago, thejuicer said:

Tom really showed his ass. His "Did you gain weight comment" was awful but to me what was way worse was "Try not to ruin the next one". That comment screams abusive asshole boyfriend material. To every woman unlucky enough to date Tom from now on - RUN.

And the best part is, Tom thought the comments were crushing, that he had the manly last word, when really they made him look like a 14-yr-old boy, sulking at not having his way. 

Another great Tom moment was his whipping off his glasses after Darcy sat down, fixing her with his devastating blue-eyed stare, which no woman can resist.  Darcy, looking at his squinty eyes, completely unaffected, says, "So."  

• LOL 4
  • Love 19
(edited)
16 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m getting more of a rhinoceros vibe.

I’m getting Aileen Wuornos, the woman serial killer.  

Edited by iwasish
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

I don't even want to comment on Darcey anymore.  I just hope this is the last time TLC shoves her in our faces with her juvenile relationship drama.  She needs to stop spending all her money on plastic fillers and exotic trips abroad and spend the time and money on her daughters who need a mom, not an over-the-hill high school cheerleader.

• Love 14
20 hours ago, Sterling said:

Rigggght??!!  When Geoffrey told the driver to stop, I assumed, silly me, that maybe there was a wine shop, or a florist, or a bakery nearby, where he was going to jump out and pick something up.  But roadside weeds????  With the dirt still all over them?  Ick!

And he was so fucking TICKLED with himself over it. 

It's the sort of thing that cute for a five year old, not a 35 year old.  

Varya should have told him earlier, but the fix was finding a local grocery store, not pulling flowers from the side of the road.   

• Love 13

Ed is surprised that a third world country is “like a third world country.”   Is he going for a 40s starlet looks when he flips the long greasy locks over to one side?  Or Pete Burns from Dead or Alive?  I’m still recovering from seeing him shirtless in the preview.

Yolanda, not digging the green nail polish.   Was it just to match that outfit or does she have the time to paint them every day?  Speaking of green, I have a feeling her provocative nudes evoke a painting called Still Life with Pear.

5 minutes ago, RealReality said:

And he was so fucking TICKLED with himself over it. 

It's the sort of thing that cute for a five year old, not a 35 year old.  

Varya should have told him earlier, but the fix was finding a local grocery store, not pulling flowers from the side of the road.   

Her mother knew what was up.  She asked if he pulled them in the schoolyard.  It’s kinda depressing that even in the country the Russians built those public-housing-looking projects. 

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Spike said:

Ed is surprised that a third world country is “like a third world country.”   Is he going for a 40s starlet looks when he flips the long greasy locks over to one side?  Or Pete Burns from Dead or Alive?  I’m still recovering from seeing him shirtless in the preview.

Yolanda, not digging the green nail polish.   Was it just to match that outfit or does she have the time to paint them every day?  Speaking of green, I have a feeling her provocative nudes evoke a painting called Still Life with Pear.

Yolanda can miss like, with her "oh, I've never taken provacative pics before". Girl your "husband" was in prison for years, but you expect me to believe you never sent him some choochie pics, but you sent them to some random man you had known for seven months?  LIES!

If Ed hates the heat why does he has his hair down?  He should listen to his mom and just cut it.  It would significantly reduce the amount of mayo he has to buy. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 16
14 minutes ago, Dobian said:

I don't even want to comment on Darcey anymore.  I just hope this is the last time TLC shoves her in our faces with her juvenile relationship drama.  She needs to stop spending all her money on plastic fillers and exotic trips abroad and spend the time and money on her daughters who need a mom, not an over-the-hill high school cheerleader.

I don't think she does spend her money on those things. Some, like the birthday trip to Malta, have been blatant promos. I have a feeling a lot of the procedures she gets are also on the house. Agree about the girls, though. Every time she shows up in their Til Tok stuff I get second hand embarrassment. She's now competing with them.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
14 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

This has been going on since the beginning.  Waste of time and just a filler.  Darcy looks terrible.  Gained weight, face bloated, lips overdone.  She brought her suitcase for overnight hoping.  Connecticut is only one hour away.

Basically, I fast forward through her section and the section with the two chicks.  If Tom wanted a blowup doll, he should just get one and then he wouldn’t even have to listen to it talk. With regard to Stephanie and Erica, they are just boring.

Unfortunately, when you fast forward On the website, you can’t avoid the commercials. So in each episode, I end up watching a lot of commercials and little interesting content.

Edited by Kid
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Spike said:

I guess Ed doesn’t care that his queen will see his interview where he describes her legs as “gross.”

I'm pretty sure Ed is negging Rose, keeping the upper hand by constantly insinuating that she's unclean (how many men have you been with; take a warm bath; shave your legs), that her home, town, & country aren't good enough.  Besides his money & offer of a green card it's his way of maintaining power. He's completely, head to foot disgusting & worthless. I hate that he's her best option. That being the case, I hope she gets here, gets citizenship & runs as fast & far as she can. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 22
12 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Tom is cruel butthole...commenting on her weight is beyond the pale...of course she has gained 40 pounds...just STFU about it....

Darcy never hurt anyone more than herself besides being a continuous embarrassment she is to her daughters....but she is not cruel and nasty.

Darcy’s first reaction to Tom’s looks was obvious disappointment. She even said as much to him. Darcy is all about the superficial, so, rude though it maybe, I’m glad Tom said something to her. I only wish he would have told her to cover up her gross enormous tits, lose the nasty extensions, stop with the Botox and the I’m all that attitude.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14

21F05E65-3668-44D3-95BA-899DC2566661.jpeg.a5d8da4bb024ad9daea6b4c10459088c.jpeg
What Ed though he looked like with that floppy egg salad, mayo laden hair hanging down.

He is such a slimy bloke. It’s not his looks. It’s how he talks to her like a child, drools while whispering and thinking it’s romantic, and clearly doesn’t see her as a person. I’m still disgusted by him asking her to open her robe. That had nothing to do with the foot massage. The Egg is everything that the nice guy Reddit forum is about. Nothing about him is a nice guy.

• LOL 3
  • Love 21
23 minutes ago, Spike said:

This has made me laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh 

• Love 4
On 4/5/2020 at 7:13 AM, DEL901 said:

Why on earth would he expect her not to be living in poverty?  If she/her family had money, she wouldn’t be with him.  

Right!?! How was he that floored of her living conditions when he has been sending her a bunch of stuff? Most of these guys at least know they're trying to 'save' someone.

• Love 10
18 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Ed is a "niceguy" 

I completely understand Usmans fear.  He cannot even pretend that his "love" for Lisa plays a role in his decisions to come to the states.  He talked solely about opportunity.  He is willing to be nice and play along.....but she is absolutely insufferable.  

She never even apologized for her horrible behavior instead she just went on the defensive.  First, it was that Usman wasn't perfect either and then it was that "no one is perfect.". Then she blamed her actions on being in a foreign country, jetlag and lack of sleep.  Not a one of those things justifies being a constant asshole.  

Ed is a total "nice guy"!  And an incel.

I also noticed that instead of apologizing BGL kept saying something like, "let's just close this. Can we close this so we can move on?" That's not how disputes are resolved, BGL.  Imagine if Usman said that to her about her video histrionics.  She takes no responsibility.  Maybe Usman & Rose can hook up once they're here & ditch the charmers who brought them to the US.  

In fact, TLC should start an adult orphanage for all of the poor, exploited people who've been forced by economic circumstances to take part in these gross arrangements.  Larissa can be housemother.  Anfisa can be the jobs counselor. At least then it won't be boring.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 11
11 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Ed, you fucker, Rose is poor but she has pride in her town and home. The two aren't mutually exclusive. You can still want to upgrade your life while also having appreciation of where you're from. He's an ass. "Third world country" or not, I'd have been excited to be there. It's interesting looking, the people seem to be friendly, and it's a part of HER. Keep that negative shit to yourself, or at least vent to a friend afterwards. Don't show your ass in front of her friends and family. 

And they used their merger resources to have a feast in his honour and he feeds it to a chicken.   Can’t wait for next weeks when he gets to experience showering. 

As for Stef and Erika.   Erika is a wedding photographer.   While you can take photos any where, you can’t work without a permit.   And she doesn’t have any contacts in the US to build up a clientele.    If Stephanie going to support her?

• Love 14
On 3/31/2020 at 4:47 PM, Lily247 said:

I also think that just because Stephanie shows off her sexuality on her blog, Erica should have run it by her first if she wanted to do naked booby molds rather than put her on the spot. Im not in the mood to disrobe in public at a moments notice either. 

Theyve only seen each other in person for 2 days ... I mean ...I remember when I was dating, if I wished to move things slowly physically in the beginning, that was generally regarded with respect by the person I was dating. Just because they are both women, it doesnt mean that cant apply. 

True, however:

My guess is Stephanie, who shows off her sexuality in her blog, is probably doing more than that in their personal texts prior to their meeting.  And suddenly she's asexual in person with Erica because she must've realized she's not really gay, bi and that is very confusing to Erica. I also suspect this boob mold thing was also a production set up so I tend to give that person the benefit of the doubt that this not something they would normally do without saying:  Hey Steph let's go get naked molds of boobs!  

Also the "dating app" on your phone argument provoked by Stephanie to me sounds like:  I need to find some reason to pretend like I'm justified in breaking up with her after promising her the world prior to meeting her.  And oh shit, the "why would you want to date someone who is so sick a walk in the fields and I'm dead" didn't work.  

• Love 15
9 hours ago, gavinmac said:

I thought it was quite bad form for Ed, immediately upon meeting Rose's father, to make a "joke" that he's a year older than the dad. 

No father has a baby girl and dreams that when she's 23 she'll be a single mom forced to date a trollish 54 year old from a wealthier country just to get out of poverty. For Ed to sort of remind the guy in front of the family  "I'm older than you but I get to date your daughter because you're a poor Filipino and I'm a white American" was really quite offensive.  Of course, the father and everyone else in rose's family still very much want Ed to marry her.

I notice that Rose follows the typical and bizarre 90DF single mom script of "fall in love with guy I've never met and immediately train my kid to call him Dad."  Why? And equally weird are these dudes who meet single moms online and then instantly want to hug their kids and be called Dad.   Why not just shake the kid's hand and say "I'm Ed, nice to meet you." Is that so hard? 

Hell, my husband is 7 years younger than me and my father was concerned about that!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, gavinmac said:

I thought it was quite bad form for Ed, immediately upon meeting Rose's father, to make a "joke" that he's a year older than the dad. 

No father has a baby girl and dreams that when she's 23 she'll be a single mom forced to date a trollish 54 year old from a wealthier country just to get out of poverty. For Ed to sort of remind the guy in front of the family  "I'm older than you but I get to date your daughter because you're a poor Filipino and I'm a white American" was really quite offensive.  Of course, the father and everyone else in rose's family still very much want Ed to marry her. 

I also realized that it appeared Rose's father was very accepting of the situation. its pretty sad. And yes, Ed should have kept his mouth shut about his age, his age is clearly obvious to everyone. Im trying to figure out if he is deluded and thinks that Rose really is attracted to him, or knows realistically that he is a meal ticket. 

• Love 10

Rose should have kept Ed out of her pants for a bit longer. She gave up the only bargaining chip she has. She may very well end up dumped and pregnant. Seeing her home and how little she has,  he’s hyper aware of possibility that she’s using him solely as a ticket to paradise. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Seeing her home and how little she has,  he’s hyper aware of possibility that she’s using him solely as a ticket to paradise. 

Or - if he has one iota of self-awareness - maybe he'll realize that she's SO desperate to get out of that level of poverty that she'd even consider him as a husband.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Also the "dating app" on your phone argument provoked by Stephanie to me sounds like:  I need to find some reason to pretend like I'm justified in breaking up with her after promising her the world prior to meeting her.  And oh shit, the "why would you want to date someone who is so sick a walk in the fields and I'm dead" didn't work. 

When Stephanie began having a cow over Rainbow Brite's dating app, my wife and I agreed that she was deliberately picking a fight.

And what exactly was she doing looking through Erika's phone in the first place??? My wife and I have been together for almost five years, married for two and a half, and neither of us has EVER pawed through the other's phone. Either you trust your partner or you don't.

• Love 19
43 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Darcy’s first reaction to Tom’s looks was obvious disappointment. She even said as much to him. Darcy is all about the superficial, so, rude though it maybe, I’m glad Tom said something to her. I only wish he would have told her to cover up her gross enormous tits, lose the nasty extensions, stop with the Botox and the I’m all that attitude.

Darcey actually told him he looked better in real life than he did in his pictures. She definitely (!!!) has her flaws but I don’t think we’ve ever seen her take the first shot or be intentionally cruel like Jesse, Stacey, and Tom. It’s especially egregious from famewhores Stacey and Tom who wouldn’t be on their beloved cameras at all if not for Darcey.

• Love 14

There were many gross scenes in this episode.

But I did notice one odd "human" (?)  occurrence with Tom and Darcey,  After she arrived at the table, the waitress came up and slipped two water glasses on the table, while they continued with their attacking verbalisms.   No "cut!" and no pause in the converation like most might, just keep ramming those jabs in.

• Love 8
On 3/30/2020 at 8:32 PM, mamadrama said:

Ed asking Rose to shave is rich. She ought to ask him to use real conditioner so that she doesn't have to walk around smelling rotten egg salad all day. She can barely hide her contempt and I am here for it.

The consistent theme running through 90 Day Fiancee seems to be... Americans who can't function in a regular relationship at home, go overseas looking for someone to check all their boxes, and that someone also needs to meet whatever sexual expectations they have. This is not a good look. Ed saying that Rose's hairy legs were a turnoff, not feminine, made my hubby note, "Has this guy looked in a mirror?" Ed definitely appears friendly and nice unless he doesn't get his own way. Geoff is nice until he doesn't get the answer he wants. (And he looks like a serial killer, ala Bundy). Lisa is just unrealistic, period. She doesn't have a leg to stand on with her inappropriate behaviour and ridiculous expectations. Finally, Yolanda thinking some hot "British" model would even venture to want an old American lady...? This show really bugs me because it makes Americans appear self-centred, neurotic, and not fully 'aware' of what they don't bring to the dating table.

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

Darcey actually told him he looked better in real life than he did in his pictures. She definitely (!!!) has her flaws but I don’t think we’ve ever seen her take the first shot or be intentionally cruel like Jesse, Stacey, and Tom. It’s especially egregious from famewhores Stacey and Tom who wouldn’t be on their beloved cameras at all if not for Darcey.

Tom is on my permanent s**t list.  There was no need for gratuitous cruelty, if he thinks he came off well here, he is dead wrong.  Darcey is foolish but not mean.

• Love 16
23 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

And they used their merger resources to have a feast in his honour and he feeds it to a chicken.   Can’t wait for next weeks when he gets to experience showering. 

As for Stef and Erika.   Erika is a wedding photographer.   While you can take photos any where, you can’t work without a permit.   And she doesn’t have any contacts in the US to build up a clientele.    If Stephanie going to support her?

I think moving to Australia with it's health care system, with her illness - maybe that is a good idea!

• Love 9
(edited)
2 hours ago, thejuicer said:

Tom really showed his ass. His "Did you gain weight comment" was awful but to me what was way worse was "Try not to ruin the next one". That comment screams abusive asshole boyfriend material. To every woman unlucky enough to date Tom from now on - RUN.

I said earlier that Tom likely was cruel with his comments only because producers told him to for the storyline OR he wanted to ensure that Darcey would not continue to try to reach him, HOWEVER, now, I suspect that Tom wants to have big role in the Reunion show.  If he has ticked off the viewers, the other cast members and Darcey, he'll be in big demand for the Reunion, as there will be lots of people wanting to tell him off.  If he whimpered away with a nice, polite parting, he may not even get an invite.  Just saying.....It STILL doesn't justify it.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

I don't see Ash/Avery working out. They don't seem compatible and they both seem to have a lot of personal issues they are hiding.

Ed is really hung up on Rose's sister asking for money, and whether Rose was "in on it." I don't understand why he can't just help them out and shut up up about it. 

• Love 21