Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E07: Who's Crying Now

• Start Topic

Part 1 is available on TLC

• Darcey & Tom finally meet face to face.
  • Yolanda investigates Williams.
  • Ed meets Rosemarie's family.
  • Stephanie & Erika get crafty.
  • Varya's mother questions Geoffrey.
  • Avery & Ash take a romantic getaway.
  • Lisa & Usman question their future.
Edited by Leilani
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Okay, I thought the boob crafts looked like a hoot(er). I'd have done it. Not understanding Stephanie's pearl clutching. Half her videos are dedicated to her boobs...

What is the craft? (I prefer to watch the whole show at once so I haven't seen the first half.) Like finger painting, but with boobs? I've seen something similar, where you spread a canvas on the floor and have sex on it, then get it stretched and hang it, but I doubt that's what they were doing. That seems like a bit much, even for TLC.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Usman is no dummy. He's seen the light. I hope he gets out soon. She is horrid. 

Amen, Sister!!!!   Run, Usman, run!!

• Love 20
5 hours ago, Lily247 said:

they took off their tops, made plaster molds of each others boobs  then painted the molds.

Anybody remember the "Everybody Loves Raymond" episode where Doris sculpted her lady bits and no one had the guts to tell her......how do you integrate your "fun bags art" into the decor of your home....next to the fridge's beverage and water dispenser?

Or in these Covid times...

The boobs as a place to hang wet sanitized N95 masks to dry and maintain their shape as the solution evaporates...one mask per boob...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
53 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

By a show of hands.... how many people would want to do this on the equivalent of a second date  - gay OR straight?  (Counting the Aussie petting zoo as the first).   Meh.  Not my cup of tea.

I wouldn't, but (and this is not fair) I admit it's a lot more palatable coming from a woman than a man.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Kyanight said:

By a show of hands.... how many people would want to do this on the equivalent of a second date  - gay OR straight?  (Counting the Aussie petting zoo as the first).   Meh.  Not my cup of tea.

In real life? No. In the fake world of 90 Day Fiance where things are either embellished, exaggerated, recreated, or made up altogether by people who probably aren't really even dating? Not even in the top 5 of the weirdest things that have happened. 

Edited by mamadrama
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7

Also, regarding the boob mold date...Stephanie makes a point of saying that her online videos are very "sexual." This isn't a spoiler, she says this in the episode. After doing my homework, I concur. Although the crafting date was probably producer driven since they seem gung go at presenting this couple in a sexual way, I could see why Erika might have thought Stephanie would get a kick out of it. It wasn't a "we're all gonna disrobe one another and sensously massage each other's breasts while we suck on chocolate covered strawberries" kind of deal. It was weird and colorful and funny. It fits into the things that Stephanie has already referenced. 

I think that, ultimately, there's no drama with this couple so they're doing their best to create it for the show. They must've drawn the "one won't have sex" card out of the hat, which was probably just as well anyway since I don't think they're really a couple. 

• Love 21
8 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Patrick not having the decency to stop and get her mother something? And then laughing it off? I hope her mother tells him to fuck off

And I think those side of the road weeds are almost worse than nothing.  

• Love 24
(edited)

Speaking of Lisa bank rolling Usman... Now I wonder if she’s writing it off as a donation to a third world charity “soldier boys”, the impoverished youth of Nigeria...  I imagine a check for $100 a month would mean a lot over there and she might feel like he owes her.  She does seem stunningly opinionated, smug and determined to hijack his career.  Like the seedy business man in the strip club lifting his shot glass to the dancer on the pole after she shimmies in his face in exchange for a $20 - every afternoon. Yuck.

Edited by Colfrmb2
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I think it's weird that Big Ed, or anyone, would try to be lovey dovey and erotic like that with a film crew in the room. That's just weird. I also feel like that's WHY he was doing those things. All for show. 

I HATE that little condescending sneer Geoffrey was giving Anya when she was gently trying to tell him that he was being raked over the coals. He wore that same sneer when his friends were giving him the same convo. There's something up with him. I refuse to believe anyone is THAT stupid. It's more than just being stupid, actually. He's going out of his way to be nuts. 

So Lisa HAS to be bankrolling Usman's "career", right? Because what she has is more than just entitlement. I was glad to see him finally standing up for himself. And like any bully, once he started fighting back she couldn't take it. 

Yolanda calling The Williams' accent "British" with a straight face....

You mean David, who is in the Ukraine, talking with his former online gf/now platonic friend Anya, while he's being catfished by Lana.

Geoffrey is in Russia with Varya.

54 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

BGL is a hospice caregiver.

4 years prior to SJB she left an abusive marriage who cheated.

BGL has a 15 year old daughter who gets to welcome a stepDaddy  into their home with money diverted for his K1 Visa...

So, Lisa makes $12-$15/hr if she works for an agency, and the hours are sporadic at best.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

BGL is a hospice caregiver.

4 years prior to SJB she left an abusive marriage who cheated.

BGL has a 15 year old daughter who gets to welcome a stepDaddy  into their home with money diverted for his K1 Visa...

Yeahbut.....

who was the abuser? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

What does Lisa do for a living that she has money to sink into Usman’s ill fated music career. Hope that wasn’t her retirement fund. 

Apparently she doesn’t have enough money to buy new luggage. She had two grungy suitcases that were 50 years old.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
30 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

Geoffrey is an idiot.  I take a gift when I meet parents, even if it's of a friend, not a romantic interest.  And I'm a girl.  Hostess gifts are real.

Agreed.

What complete lack of manners to take NOTHING when meeting the parents...at the least flowers for the mother, bottle of hooch for the father, favorite treat dessert, box of chocolates for the family to enjoy.

Even when a poor college student you went to Trader Joes to buy a bouquet of flowers and/or a box of candy to show your appreciation for being invited into someone's home...

Geoffrey is from Knoxville and he should have cordial manners if he was reared properly before he became a drug dealer and sent to the Big House.

• LOL 10
  • Love 11
19 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Ed just comes across as her pervy uncle. If I saw my future in that guy I would cry myself to sleep every night and then asking her to shave her legs in the preview. 
Yesh, how bout you lose 100 lbs, stop putting crisco in your hair and grow a neck. What a troll. 

Not only is he a skeevy troll, he’s a dork that says stupid shit daily.

• LOL 2
  • Love 17
31 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

In these Covid times...did a little reading about the infamous Fabio.

He is 61 years young, no longer models but shills a protein drink.

He bought 500 acres of woodlands in Washington State with his modeling and I can't Believe It's Butter money

He made 150K (1980's money) per romance novel cover.

A swing and a miss with marriage in the 80's.

No children.

He owns 225 dirtbikes.

Still has his flowing locks...

And hit in the face by a goose while riding a roller coaster.

Dear Ed, comparing any part of Rose to any part of you is not the way to ask for something.

• LOL 16
  • Love 7
59 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

Dear Ed, comparing any part of Rose to any part of you is not the way to ask for something.

LOL!!  Right?   "Rose - your legs are as hairy as mine are!  Please shave.  Let's boink!"

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, mixedmartialmom said:

You mean David, who is in the Ukraine, talking with his former online gf/now platonic friend Anya, while he's being catfished by Lana.

Geoffrey is in Russia with Varya

Yes, I know that. I think you knew who I meant,  but does it REALLY matter? All these assholes start running together after awhile. They may as well be named Caesavidmichaeleffrey 

Edited by mamadrama
  • LOL 16
  • Love 6
On 3/31/2020 at 1:33 PM, humbleopinion said:

Anybody remember the "Everybody Loves Raymond" episode where Doris sculpted her lady bits and no one had the guts to tell her......how do you integrate your "fun bags art" into the decor of your home....next to the fridge's beverage and water dispenser?

Or in these Covid times...

The boobs as a place to hang wet sanitized N95 masks to dry and maintain their shape as the solution evaporates...one mask per boob...

The owner called boobs your most intimate place?  Um?

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Kangatush said:

Ash needs looser jeggings.  And it's not canes, it's carns.  

Yeah and he is one of those guys who skips leg days.  You can’t do that unless you want to resemble Woodstock.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

In these Covid times...did a little reading about the infamous Fabio.

He is 61 years young, no longer models but shills a protein drink.

He bought 500 acres of woodlands in Washington State with his modeling and I can't Believe It's Butter money

He made 150K (1980's money) per romance novel cover.

A swing and a miss with marriage in the 80's.

No children.

He owns 225 dirtbikes.

Still has his flowing locks...

Even Michael Bolton cut his hair.  Not sure about Kenny G.

3 hours ago, RealReality said:

And "when you do that I'm gonna.....all over you!"

Oh dear.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1