Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E12: Coliesa's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Dry my sores, powder my folds, bring me my piss bucket . . . 

Can you imagine how much urine is in that mattress? 🤮

Things are bad enough without THAT thought.  Ewwwwww.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Concerned said:

I wonder if booze is adding extra calories. She uses nicotine and hydrocordone, maybe she’s also spending time with Jack Daniels.

Good point!!!

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I love asparagus. Roasted with a little olive oil and sea salt and fresh ground black pepper. Yum. 

Yes, but it can't be overcooked.

She would have made a face unless chocolate sauce was involved. 😉

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I've found the same result.  Ibuprofen works much better than opiates with tooth pain.

No  if you're an addict, it doesnt.    Been there,  know how it feels...

• Love 2

Hey, y’all! I’m late because I was Nice Mommy and let my kids stay up to watch a terrible children’s movie. 

I'm 10 min in and already done with her. Whenever there are young kids involved, my empathy goes down 87%. 

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Is everyone seeing the musical birth control commercial? How bizarre 

I haaaate that commercial. Especially the "ingredient I can pronounce" line. Now we can't take medications we can't pronounce?! This is an extension of Food Babe bullshit and it's so annoying.

• Love 5

Lola is so far away from her clients now, it seems like she is in another room...Non-orange/peach room.  She was knee to knee with her clients in the last one.  Maybe working with Dr. Now has finally paid off for her - 10 years later.🤷‍♀️

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, hoosiermom said:

Well,nuts. I forgot this was on. Hope I didn’t miss much!

train wreck. Opiates, sexual abuse, 4 children by different fathers. Living with sister. Smoker. drama queen. 

so, no, you didn't miss much.  heh

• Love 2
1 minute ago, 88Keys said:

I hate asparagus.  I don't blame her for that one.  Still, there are lots of other veggies in the world.

There are only four veggies. Potatoes, carrots, onions, broccoli. Anyone who sad there are others is lying.

• LOL 9
1 minute ago, DEG9 said:

train wreck. Opiates, sexual abuse, 4 children by different fathers. Living with sister. Smoker. drama queen. 

so, no, you didn't miss much.  heh

You missed the V.C. Andrews-esque twist of her dad marrying a 16 year old and the 16 year old demanding that she be called Mommy. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, umgoblue said:

OK...That story was horrible.  Even Lola clutched her pearls.  What the actual fuck?!

I am so disgusted.

But then she used the tired, right a letter, bullshit.  I expect more, Lola.  Damn!

Hey, it's Lola! Somebody needs to tell her that her office rug is a major trip and fall hazard.

I think Coliesa's back story even shocked Dr. Lola and I am sure she has heard it all. Uh oh, back to writing a letter but at least it's to herself.

Not liking the sad, sad piano music.

• Love 4