Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E12: Coliesa's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

My local Texas grocery store Brookshires is offering senior hour and a 5% discount.  It's early but I'm taking advantage of that discount.  I'm hoping there is fresh produce when I get there in the morning.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Just say you didn't make weight because its hard!   That will go farther than, i did exactly everything you told me to do.   "Its so goddam hard, Dr. Now!!  But I will try harder!!". Period

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, fonfereksglen said:

Last summer, when my then 76 yo husband had spinal surgery in his neck,  he was offered fentanyl!!!!!!  We both laughed.  

I had kidney surgery last year and they sent me home with 60 oxycodone.  Think I took 2 and gave the rest to the sheriff's office when they had a drug take back.  They couldn't believe I was given that many....... 

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

I lived with no personalized items from the store at the beach and I was traumatized, let me tell you.

Me, too. 😞 My one consolation is my brother didn't have it much better. I have a "weird" name but he has the less common spelling of a much more common name, so most personalized things have the other spelling. Hehe. 😈

• Love 2
Just now, Kid said:

He still does not know about the hydrocodone???

Oh, he will. They would have never introduced that storyline if they weren't going to bring it back up at some other time.

3 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Coliesa: Le sigh..."I tried"...someone find my faint chair...

Dr. Now:  intones..."No ya didn't!"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

I wonder if she'll pull that one "I'm having a heart attack!" (pretend to faint). that was gold. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, mellowjoi said:

My local Texas grocery store Brookshires is offering senior hour and a 5% discount.  It's early but I'm taking advantage of that discount.  I'm hoping there is fresh produce when I get there in the morning.  

Im very glad publix is still delivering groceries or I dont think Id have any way to actually get food because publix is really big and scary and I cant handle being there and I dont want to go back to the hospital. It would be especially bad with all the people there.

• Love 3

I'm sure the film crew races to Dr. Now Jr, to tell him what's going on with the Hydrocodone.  And then the son tells Dr. Now.  

I bet the house is clean because it's the sister's house.   I bet Coliesa's won't be as nice, unless she brings enough kids to be her personal servants.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2

I have to say this... I have been on a "journey" since January 1st. I watch every damn thing that goes in my mouth. No candy, no soda, no cake/ice cream, fast food, high sodium foods, etc. I am on the scale twice a day. I'm walking close to 10K steps every day or more, and speed walk my neighborhood at every given moment, yesterday I did 4 miles. Dr. Now would probably be disappointed in me as well, as I have "only" lost 15 pounds in 2.5 months. It is HARD. Although most of these people piss me off, I have to say, I am feeling her frustration tonight for some reason. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13

Does anyone know where Houston ranks on the fattest cities in America.  I know it used to be close to or at the number one spot.  It just seems like a struggle to move to a new city with new fast food options to lose weight. 

• Love 1
Just now, ams1001 said:

She didn't even hit her goal to get approved for surgery and daughter is worrying about anesthesia...

Because Colisea is probably always terrorizing her kids by darkly hinting that she could "die on the table". 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, String Theory said:

I had kidney surgery last year and they sent me home with 60 oxycodone.  Think I took 2 and gave the rest to the sheriff's office when they had a drug take back.  They couldn't believe I was given that many....... 

Note to self: ***Find a way to get my mailing address to @String Theory.***  Just kidding!😊

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm sure the film crew races to Dr. Now Jr, to tell him what's going on with the Hydrocodone.  And then the son tells Dr. Now.  

You just know the crew is texting him every five minutes "Hydrocodone! No shit! She's having a conniption because she can't find it!"

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, String Theory said:

You're a wonderful person. I am not. I'm an old hippie and I'd be stashing that oxy for the future. 'Cause you never know... 

On a serious note, I've known a couple of people who needed real pain relief and the doctors gave them a hard time and not the level of relief they needed. I like having a back up in case some doctor tries that with me. 

• Love 8

well, drat.   First time home in ages for a live chat, and the satellite goes wonky.  I have no idea what is going on.   Not looking forward to social distancing with no tv.

So is this going to be a six month episode because she dies or quits?

• Love 2
Just now, Twopper said:

well, drat.   First time home in ages for a live chat, and the satellite goes wonky.  I have no idea what is going on.   Not looking forward to social distancing with no tv.

So is this going to be a six month episode because she dies or quits?

Ouch. Not good about the satellite. And, yes, I've wondered why it's going to be six months instead of a year - and those are the only reasons I can think of. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I bet the house is clean because it's the sister's house.   I bet Coliesa's won't be as nice, unless she brings enough kids to be her personal servants.  

She seems to be dragging them all along, so yeah.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, String Theory said:

I didn't like how I felt on them...#29 of the returned.  800mg ibuprofen four times a day and 1000mg tylenol (if I needed it, up to four times a day) worked well enough without the chance of addiction!

• Love 1

She doesn't know how to eat asparagus? 

You shove it in your mouth and chew, just like anything else. It's not that hard. 

(Though to be fair, I don't like asparagus, either.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, fonfereksglen said:

Last summer, when my then 76 yo husband had spinal surgery in his neck,  he was offered fentanyl!!!!!!  We both laughed.  

I had 2 brain surgeries, a scalp full of staples, no hair and left the hospital with zero pain meds.   But major oral surgery was quite a different matter. They made me take the oxy script even though I said oh come on, not me.  But when the painkillers wore off, YIKES!!  I admit I took the oxy for a few days. 

Oh I see she dyed her hair some wierd color, and her children sure are diverse.  Sisters, children......it's gonna take a village for sure.  

Edited by Snarkastikate
  • Love 2