Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E15: Secrets Revealed

• Start Topic

17 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Jackie’s denim top with the bow at dinner?  What the fuck?  You’re in your second season, hun, it’s time for a stylist.  She looked so much better at mini golf in the khaki shorts and t-shirt.  I’m not going to lie that downing the beer was cool.  Respect.

I know everyone is going to hate me and I’m going to get no likes, but I love Jennifer.  She just keeps coming and coming, and she’s quick.

I LOVED the denim top with bow!  I have been trying to figure out where she got it so I can get one!

I go back and forth with Jen.  I don't think she is always so quick - like last season when Marge told her that her lips look like a monkey's asshole, her response was NOT good.  And I have judged her by that since then.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Good for Bill having fun.  He's the breakout cast member of this series in my mind.

The funny thing is that he is one of the only "husbands" who seems to understand he is a supporting player.  Evan also falls into that category.  The Joes and Frank come off as thinking they are equal to (although Joe G appears to think he is the star) the "housewives".  

• Love 18
15 hours ago, lizajane said:

I laughed out loud during the boys fishing trip. Nice to see Tony the Turk loosen up. They looked like pallbearer bringing him back up to the house.

The boys were way more entertaining than the women. Bill seems so stiff and deliberate sometimes, it was great to see him loosen up and be one of the boys.

I was rolling when they renamed Bill "Anthony" and he insisted on being "Tony". He will now be known to me as Tony the Turk (I had to scroll up to double-check what his name is, anyway).

When they carried him up the stairs, shouldn't he have been head first? I was afraid that positioning was going to cause all of that tequila (and whatever else) to come back up. And then he fondled JoeBro! You KNOW Joe loved that! 

• LOL 11
  • Love 6

The whole dumping the contents of Marge's purse on the candle was probably instigated by the boutique owner too!

I bet that he and Teresa thought Danielle would give a tug on Marge's ponytail and not drag her by the hair caveman style. But really they should have expected that with Danielle.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

When they carried him up the stairs, shouldn't he have been head first? I was afraid that positioning was going to cause all of that tequila (and whatever else) to come back up.

That's why one of them (was it Evan?) was wisely holding his forehead up so that any puke would splash between the two of them and not down the one dude's back. This wasn't their first time at the "haul your drunk buddy back home" rodeo.

They should have rolled him onto his side in a recovery position in the bed, however. 

• Love 12
12 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

That boutique owner--Steven--is a piece of shit. What kind of man encourages a woman to pull another woman's hair? He's a bitch. I'm thinking he thought the fight would drum up publicity for his boutique.

Steven, Tre, and Danielle are slags. All three of them are complete trash and inciting physical violence against someone is beyond reprehensible. I don't care how much Danielle purports they had to drink that afternoon.

The difference between the three is that Danielle can catch charges for assault and the other two can't. That's pretty much the only thing separating them in my book. It's not a 4th-grade playground, and someone in their 50s getting their neck wrenched like that can be a big deal.

• Like 1
  • Love 16
3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I LOVED the denim top with bow!  I have been trying to figure out where she got it so I can get one!

I go back and forth with Jen.  I don't think she is always so quick - like last season when Marge told her that her lips look like a monkey's asshole, her response was NOT good.  And I have judged her by that since then.

I liked Jackie’s denim top and thought how cute for the beach! 

• Love 4

Bill is my spirit animal. He's dorky, but trying to fit in with the cool crowd. He order BLOODY MARYS at any time, and isn't apologetic it's not brunch or he's hungover. He just wants a Bloody! I get that. I LOVE Bloody Marys and have had SO MANY people give me shit about it, from bartenders to friends. Also, in Ohio, where I lived for awhile, no one will drink them (looks like menstrual blood). I dated a celebrity chef (he was on Top Chef once!) and he would be SUCH A DICK about me ordering Bloody Marys. He would actually want to not be around me when I asked for one, and many of the places we went to refused to even make them. 

I love Bill.

Edited by bravofan27
  • LOL 4
  • Love 15
21 hours ago, UniqBlue69 said:

Teresa's caught! I wonder what she's going to do to wriggle out of this one. Oh, of course, throw a drink and storm away!

I think Melissa was secretly happy to share this info and screw over Teresa. These two will always be in competition with each other...

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

I think Melissa was secretly happy to share this info and screw over Teresa. These two will always be in competition with each other...

Of course she was thrilled. She has no story without Teresa.

Teresa and Joe Gorga are the stars of the show  (for worse and even worse) and Melissa gets to hang on.

Bill Tony was in the audience of WWHL in a suit and tie which I find adorable. Jen's brother was the bartender so I guess if Jen comes back Andy will give him a Rosie-esque spot.

Edited by Gigi43
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Gigi43 said:

Of course she was thrilled. She has no story without Teresa.

Teresa and Joe Gorga are the stars of the show  (for worse and even worse) and Melissa gets to hang on.

Bill Tony was in the audience of WWHL in a suit and tie which I find adorable. Jen's brother was the bartender so I guess if Jen comes back Andy will give him a Rosie-esque spot.

I think Bill (Tony the Turk) and Jen’s brother are both great and would love to see more of them on my TV. The downside is that it would include Jennifer. I don’t dislike Jen like I did in her first season, but she is really great reality TV. Her handling of her mom and supporting her brother - that was wonderful and redeemed her a lot in my eyes,

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Like 1
  • Love 9

I'm not shocked that Teresa endorsed the hair pulling, as she seems to completely despise Margaret. And the fact that Theresa was so nonchalant about the hair pulling-- I don't think she realized that Danielle was going to yank the ponytail off her head and make her fall to the ground. So I do feel that Teresa got set up on that one (by Danielle) and Danielle took to to another level. And we know Teresa doesn't really think things that clearly. Pulling hair seems rather innocent, but what Danielle did was full out assault.

Goodbye Danielle and Teresa relationship!

It's like when you are on a date and the guy has a tab, and says, "get what you want and put it to my tab." And you order shots for 10 people. 

Teresa should have learned to not trust Danielle by now. She's only throwing T under the bus because she's got charges facing her. When times get tough, you learn your true friends!

Edited by bravofan27
  • Like 1
  • Love 7
33 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

I'm not shocked that Teresa endorsed the hair pulling, as she seems to completely despise Margaret. And the fact that Theresa was so nonchalant about the hair pulling-- I don't think she realized that Danielle was going to yank the ponytail off her head and make her fall to the ground. So I do feel that Teresa got set up on that one (by Danielle) and Danielle took to to another level. And we know Teresa doesn't really think things that clearly. Pulling hair seems rather innocent, but what Danielle did was full out assault.

Goodbye Danielle and Teresa relationship!

It's like when you are on a date and the guy has a tab, and says, "get what you want and put it to my tab." And you order shots for 10 people. 

Teresa should have learned to not trust Danielle by now. She's only throwing T under the bus because she's got charges facing her. When times get tough, you learn your true friends!

I am trying to remember what beef Tre has with Margaret besides siding with Danielle. I got nothing which means I’m forgetting something. 

Unless Tre thinks Margaret is up Melissa’s ass and is jealous. Could also be off camera drama. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

I am trying to remember what beef Tre has with Margaret besides siding with Danielle. I got nothing which means I’m forgetting something. 

I can't think of anything but Danielle either unless she's Stanning that hard for Jennifer now she's taking the comments from Marge about her that personally. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

It's on Big Blonde Hair, a site that lists information on where to find things reality stars wear.

Edited by Quita
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Jennifer was insulted by Margaret’s comment about her (Jennifer) not working because according to her she puts in 14 hour days taking care of her kids...LMFAO!!! She has a housekeeper/nanny there all day plus her mother who comes over and does a fair amount of cooking for her. Her kids are in school all day also...to top it off, the kids are poorly groomed and dressed and have behavior issues. So what does she do for 14 hours a day besides shop for more Chanel clothing and jewelry?

• Love 19
7 hours ago, kicksave said:

Jennifer was insulted by Margaret’s comment about her (Jennifer) not working because according to her she puts in 14 hour days taking care of her kids...LMFAO!!! She has a housekeeper/nanny there all day plus her mother who comes over and does a fair amount of cooking for her. Her kids are in school all day also...to top it off, the kids are poorly groomed and dressed and have behavior issues. So what does she do for 14 hours a day besides shop for more Chanel clothing and jewelry?

Yes, all of this! 

I would love to see how she would manage if she had to cook and clean, do laundry, food shopping, run carpools, go to girl scouts, after school sports, etc...you know, all the stuff we all do (or did) and managed to get it all done without all the money and Chanel bags and pissing off entire group of women on the regular.

• Love 11
16 hours ago, SoCal4Us said:

The whole dumping the contents of Marge's purse on the candle was probably instigated by the boutique owner too!

I bet that he and Teresa thought Danielle would give a tug on Marge's ponytail and not drag her by the hair caveman style. But really they should have expected that with Danielle.

Ugh and then Margaret offered her credit card to that sleeze to pay for the broken candle.

• Like 1
  • Love 9

I understand Danielle is just not going down on a sinking ship alone, but I don't think she realizes this makes her look WORSE, not better.  Before, I thought she didn't it in a momentary loss of reason due to anger.  To find out it was premeditated, and that she did it primarily to get in with the "cool kids" makes her look even more dangerous and deranged.

That said, my jaw dropped when they showed the footage that Theresa was so on board with it.  Like everyone else, I assumed Danielle was simply lying, or conflating something that didn't quite happen.  If anything, I would say Danielle actually downplayed how enthusiastic Tre was over the idea.  That said, I wonder why MELISSA believed it, when she wasn't shown the same footage we were.  And I honestly feel for Marge, because she was already hurt that Tre wouldn't denounce Danielle's behavior, so you know she's going to be so much more hurt when she finds out Tre's super co-signed it.

Tony the Turk was hilarious.  And it was hilarious BECAUSE it was rare and out of character.  That shit isn't funny when it happens time and time again, but when it's a one time thing?  I love nothing better.  I have a good friend we threw a surprise party for her birthday, and she ended up getting (for her) rather trashed.  She couldn't stop crying about how many people showed up for her party and how much she loved us all, and I couldn't stop laughing.  She cried through her whole damn party, and it was awesome.

And finally, there was something heartbreaking about Frank saying he wasn't sure he could be faithful to Delores so he couldn't get back together with her.  It just struck me as a very sad and very real thing to say.  It made me wonder "what could have been" for the two of them.

• Like 1
  • Love 18
On 2/20/2020 at 3:02 AM, renatae said:

Jen continues to amaze me with her mouth. That crass comment about sucking yelled at the top of her lungs was inappropriate to the nth degree. Later, she was on WWHL and a fan called in an asked if she thought she might need improvement on the inside and not just the outside (said in an agreeable tone of voice without disrespect.) She snapped back with a nasty comment to the effect of "I don't give a rat's behind about you."   It reminded me of Kyle calling a caller something like "Joe Blow from Kokomo."  Such disdain for the viewers.

I finally saw that this morning, and it was really disappointing.  The caller complimented Jennifer on her looks, and asked if she was moving toward more inner beauty, and Jennifer was kind of just like, “No!  I don’t give any shucks, thanks!!”  (So not only was she writing off this caller, who just said she was skinny, she was kissing Erika Girardi’s ass at the same time).  Ugh.  It only takes two or three of these displays for me to change my mind about a person completely.   

13 hours ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

Unless Tre thinks Margaret is up Melissa’s ass and is jealous. Could also be off camera drama. 

I think Teresa likes to form coalitions, with a group mentality, and she doesn’t like it when Margaret doesn’t get along with her friends.  I don’t think she thinks Margaret is old school enough. I think Teresa thinks that Margaret attacks below the belt (which, I’m not saying there’s no irony there).  I think Teresa was uncomfortable last season when Margaret was making jokes about her mom hooking up with married men.  I think Teresa was bothered by the “twenty-one” comment in Jamaica, and—this is the part when it gets really hypocritical—when Teresa just wants a nice time with no fighting, she gets super annoyed when Margaret doesn’t take Teresa’s cue the way Dolores does.  Of course, when Teresa thinks it’s time to flip a table, all bets are off. 

14 minutes ago, lasu said:

Tony the Turk was hilarious.  And it was hilarious BECAUSE it was rare and out of character.  That shit isn't funny when it happens time and time again, but when it's a one time thing?  I love nothing better.  I have a good friend we threw a surprise party for her birthday, and she ended up getting (for her) rather trashed.  She couldn't stop crying about how many people showed up for her party and how much she loved us all, and I couldn't stop laughing.  She cried through her whole damn party, and it was awesome.

I completely agree with you.  It was charming and cute because it happened once.  If it happens once a season, fine, have it, you’re on vacation.  If he was doing this exact same behavior on a regular basis, it would be perceived completely differently.  

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Yes, all of this! 

I would love to see how she would manage if she had to cook and clean, do laundry, food shopping, run carpools, go to girl scouts, after school sports, etc...you know, all the stuff we all do (or did) and managed to get it all done without all the money and Chanel bags and pissing off entire group of women on the regular.

She's a TAP....Turkish American Princess. Her parents seem to have treated her like one and seemed to have spoiled her and groomed her for an arranged marriage to a doctor with a passive personality who will keep her in designer clothes and an ostentatious lifestyle. Well done Mom and Dad!

• Love 6
18 hours ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

Why wouldn't she? Teresa has no loyalty to Melissa and has gone out of her way to malign her character and partake in campaigns to destroy her reputation and her relationship with other family members. True, her disgraced husband was also instrumental in publicly maligning Melissa and calling her offensive names...stuff that Gia repeated on the show...nice parenting Joe and Teresa. Remember "strippergate" with the shady club owner? Worse, Teresa has constantly accused Melissa of being "disloyal" to her and not backing her up all the while she is plotting and planning ways to bring Melissa down and throw a wrench into her marriage to her brother. Sorry...Teresa is a liar and stupid. Now the chickens are coming home to roost.

• Love 14

Drama aside, I love this Jersey shore trip.  This highlights the difference between the Hamptons and the Jersey Shore for those who were curious the last time.  The Hamptons are high fashion, glitzy, secluded and pool parties with DJs and mixed drinks.  The Jersey Shore is beach bars, boardwalk games, crowds of people, live bands and oversized frozen drinks.  One you go to to party and be seen, the other you go to to party and just kick back.  Strappy heeled sandals vs flip flops.  (Unless you are from the southern shore towns and that's completely different too - Avalon wouldn't be caught dead at Jenks - too low brow - or Westhampton - tries way too hard).  You choose your preference.  

OMG Tony the Turk was hysterical.  And the Jen, Dolores and Tre parasailing was awesome.  Mini-golf?  God that was boring.  I feel like Melissa and Jackie can't let loose and just be themselves because they feel they have to act a certain way, so we get stupid shit like boob golf.  Seeing Jackie challenge everybody to chug was the most laid back I have ever seen her on the show.  And Melissa is too busy being beige.  

And isn't Marge a grandmother?  I really feel like somebody has to tell her it is okay for her to wear a proper bra, wear some underwear and not talk about her vagina.  It doesn't mean she isn't young and fun, it just means she is smart.   

Oh Danielle.  You are still batshit.  But apparently so are a lot of others.  When does that NDA Bravo agreement come to an end.  I want the Danielle Staub tell-all because at the end of the day there is probably a lot we think we know and don't really.  And I want her to start with the Gorgas, thank you very much.

Edited by BrindaWalsh
  • Love 8
18 hours ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

Who knows why. But she doesn't seem to like her much at all. She's talked a lot about how she didn't like how Margaret treated Danielle at her wedding. Margaret tried to explain it-- in her 90 mile an hour way, which didn't register with Teresa. She thought that as her best friend, she should have been more patient and kind with her. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

She could not hide her glee!

That was some SUPER juicy gossip. I'd be gleeful too! Maybe Danielle wants to be friends with Melissa now, and not Teresa. In any case, Margaret is going to be devastated. She's a smart lady, but for whatever reason, she can't seem to grasp that Teresa doesn't like her. 

• Love 2

First season with the Doc I thought he was weird and possibly a slime ball.  But the more he shows of himself on this show I'm finding him strangely sexy! (and funny,too-- Tony the Turk was hilarious) 

I'm liking Jennifer and Tony more and more 🙂 

• Love 11
17 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Avalon

I love Avalon! I have a friend that has a house on 79th street, just under the wire from being Stone Harbor!  

Partying on the Jersey Shore is so much easier than the Hampton's, I think the HW's probably enjoyed Jersey more than the Hampton's (fighting aside).

• Love 3
13 hours ago, stcroix said:

First season with the Doc I thought he was weird and possibly a slime ball.  But the more he shows of himself on this show I'm finding him strangely sexy! (and funny,too-- Tony the Turk was hilarious) 

I'm liking Jennifer and Tony more and more 🙂 

I was ready to hate Tony at the start of last season.  I'd love to have a drink with him! He's my favorite out of the guys by far and probably out of everyone now. Evan is bland. Joe B is a yes man to Joe and Frank who are pigs (Joe more than Frank but I do hate how often Frank talks about 'whores' when he sounds like he was quite the whore.) I do have to hand something to Frank, on the Bravo Aftershow online he referred to being amazed how much Joe Gorga can drink since he's "the size of an infant" which cracked me up even though he meant it as a friendly jab, because that Napoleon Complex weasel is the worst and I'll take what I can get against him.

• Love 11

Like some others, I will definitely be alright if I don’t ever hear marge say FUHGINA again. She’s like a humble bragger’s Holiday Newsletter, trying to casually toss in some major accomplishment, but it comes across as obvious and try hardy. (We had such a busy year! Between Billy’s Rhodes scholarship and Suzy’s Nobel Prize, we barely had time to get any skiing in at our new ski-in house in Aspen. Hopefully we will find the time next year!)

I wish her and her fuhgina well.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Gigi43 said:

I do have to hand something to Frank, on the Bravo Aftershow online he referred to being amazed how much Joe Gorga can drink since he's "the size of an infant" which cracked me up even though he meant it as a friendly jab, because that Napoleon Complex weasel is the worst and I'll take what I can get against him.

I think Joe Gorga has the same problem Juicy Joe has. He seems to always be wanting to drink pushing others to drink, and the first to start drinking. We never see him not drinking, asking for a drink. Probably the "real" reason his sperm count is low. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Jel said:

Like some others, I will definitely be alright if I don’t ever hear marge say FUHGINA again. She’s like a humble bragger’s Holiday Newsletter, trying to casually toss in some major accomplishment, but it comes across as obvious and try hardy. (We had such a busy year! Between Billy’s Rhodes scholarship and Suzy’s Nobel Prize, we barely had time to get any skiing in at our new ski-in house in Aspen. Hopefully we will find the time next year!)

I wish her and her fuhgina well.

Who is fuhgina?

4 hours ago, Gigi43 said:

I was ready to hate Tony at the start of last season.  I'd love to have a drink with him! He's my favorite out of the guys by far and probably out of everyone now. Evan is bland

Bill/Tony the Turk is the BEST. I think he's sexy, smart, well spoken, and has a lot of integrity and class. He seems to really be having fun with the guys, and he will go outside his comfort zone to make others comfortable. He's just fantastic. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 12
On 2/21/2020 at 2:57 PM, Hiyo said:

Technically, she's an AAP...Assyrian American Princess.

Technically...but she and hubby always refer to themselves as being Turkish.

3 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

I think Joe Gorga has the same problem Juicy Joe has. He seems to always be wanting to drink pushing others to drink, and the first to start drinking. We never see him not drinking, asking for a drink. Probably the "real" reason his sperm count is low. 

He seems to be hitting the sauce a little harder this season. Honestly, these guys were acting like middle age frat brats.

but she and hubby always refer to themselves as being Turkish.

Yes and they have also mentioned that it is easier for them to just say they are Turkish, as opposed to being Assyrians from Turkey.

• Useful 2
23 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I love Avalon! I have a friend that has a house on 79th street, just under the wire from being Stone Harbor!  

Partying on the Jersey Shore is so much easier than the Hampton's, I think the HW's probably enjoyed Jersey more than the Hampton's (fighting aside).

Oooh, that's the area where we stay (at the Windrift).  Perfect spot IMO, right in between both towns, with plenty to walk to right where we are.  It is my favorite spot on the Jersey shore. If I had to do LI, I would bypass the hamptons and go on out to Montauk, or skip the south shore all together and spend time in Greenport and the North Fork, which makes you forget you are on Long Island.  In other words, I would just be skipping the Hamptons all together.  Not a fan.  Unless I actually owned Jackie's house, because that WAS beautiful.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

I think a big factor in her sperm count (eeewww damn you Bravo for making this a topic) is that aside from the drinking, the "muscle cream" he mentioned was far more likely a penis cream and ordered online. I also wouldn't be surprised if he took some kind of steroids and/or uppers.

• Love 5
On 2/21/2020 at 1:33 PM, kicksave said:

She's a TAP....Turkish American Princess. Her parents seem to have treated her like one and seemed to have spoiled her and groomed her for an arranged marriage to a doctor with a passive personality who will keep her in designer clothes and an ostentatious lifestyle. Well done Mom and Dad!

Oddly enough I can't hate Jen and her connections for this. She is their American Dream and everyone's is different. They are super proud of her station in life and raised her to live it. I think Jen is great t v and I like watching it. Not everyone on this show needs to be a Jersey Jersey girl.

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, Gigi43 said:

I think a big factor in her sperm count (eeewww damn you Bravo for making this a topic) is that aside from the drinking, the "muscle cream" he mentioned was far more likely a penis cream and ordered online. I also wouldn't be surprised if he took some kind of steroids and/or uppers.

I am sure his low testosterone "muscle cream," helps him to get the poison out (ick) and with age sperm count can decrease but Joe would never admit he is not the stallion he once was.  Who knows what is in some of those creams, side effects be damned, he is getting it up and that is what counts (in his mind anyway).

• Love 1
On 2/21/2020 at 1:04 AM, kicksave said:

Absolutely hate the women who grab the "stay at home mom" title when they have help at home or kids in school. Fuck off liars. It's an excuse not to get a job or come clean that you are entitled.

• Love 3
On 2/20/2020 at 1:05 AM, lizajane said:

Evan is the hottest husband in the entire HW franchise.

Thoughts on this supremely important topic:

1. I think he is hot but would like to see him without the beard to get a better idea

2. I hope Kyle didn’t hear you!  She is not going to want to give up Mauricio’s title anytime soon 

3.  Harry Hamlin not looking like he used to (who does?) but I still find him attractive.  Not insanely hot but still attractive. 

4. I’m sorry we never got to see RHOC Gina’s husband Matt.  In the pictures she has shown of him he looks really gorgeous and could take top prize!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Rbonnie said:

Thoughts on this supremely important topic:

1. I think he is hot but would like to see him without the beard to get a better idea

2. I hope Kyle didn’t hear you!  She is not going to want to give up Mauricio’s title anytime soon 

3.  Harry Hamlin not looking like he used to (who does?) but I still find him attractive.  Not insanely hot but still attractive. 

4. I’m sorry we never got to see RHOC Gina’s husband Matt.  In the pictures she has shown of him he looks really gorgeous and could take top prize!

To quote a friend of mine: "That's what makes a market". Maybe should have said that was my opinion. And for my taste, Evan has the rest of them beat, and also seems to be a stand up guy. The others above are okay, and I don't care if Kyle hears me or not 😛

• LOL 5