Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E08: Carlton and Shantel's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, CringeWatcher said:

Yep, I get annoyed just fighting with my 9 lb dog over the blanket.

You too?  I'm tired of having to wrestle my little dog for space in a queen size bed.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
Just now, babyhouseman said:

These siblings are better than the 1000 pound sisters who laugh at everything with wonky foreheads. 

I really want to try balancing a beer can on the one sister's forehead shelf. It's impressive! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Me: Get your ass up and exercise too, you are one Snickers, a whole pan of lasagna and 5 grapes away from your very own episode!

Those darn grapes, so addictive and calorific!

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
Just now, JJ1 said:

Damn!!! She’s killing those stairs! Go girl!!!

Even though my knees are so swollen it feels like there is a softball inside each knee, in the winter I do our stairs as often as possible.    Upstairs, downstairs, basement, etc.  Great for core strength and fitness.  Though I do hang on the railings at times.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, ShortyMac said:

Ugh, this Thanksgiving talk...I LOVE Thanksgiving...

Despite the fact that Thanksgiving dinner and Christmas dinner in my family are basically the same meal, for some reason I like Thanksgiving better. (Maybe it's the lack of gift expectations which I feel like would rather skip more and more every year.)

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Carlton would be a very very handsome man if he lost weight. He has really nice features. You couldn't see them before because he was so....puffy.

You have a gift of understatement.  Hahahahaha

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

I love how they are showing that you don't have to buy a gym membership to workout.

Funny though,  BF is encouraging and like: "I'm watching you." 

Me: Get your ass up and exercise too, you are one Snickers, a whole pan of lasagna and 5 grapes away from your very own episode!

Yasssssss @umgoblue PREACH!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Despite the fact that Thanksgiving dinner and Christmas dinner in my family are basically the same meal, for some reason I like Thanksgiving better. (Maybe it's the lack of gift expectations which I feel like would rather skip more and more every year.)

So much this!  No decorating and trying to figure out what to give people BUT you still get together for the yummy food!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, PaTatertots said:

Did mom go to Houston too, or did she stay behind? I just now remembered they all lived with mom and her wife (girlfriend? Like I said, I forgot)

Mom probably wanted some peace and quiet in a less crowded house.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Of course, the husband comes with his own can of cranberry sauce because his mom forgot it once when he was 12 and he's never forgotten or forgiven her for it so we're not exactly #holidaygoals

It's amazing what childhood trauma will make you do, huh? 😄

I used to give my son Vienna sausage when he was little. When he got older, I mentioned it one day and since then, he's been like, "What were you thinking to give me that garbage?"  I'm sorry. I didn't know. I thought it was a nice soft meat snack for a little kid. Give me a break. It's been 40 years.

• LOL 19

I think the mother and brother stayed behind in Columbus.   

Shantel came through fine, and I bet she's going to beat Dr. Now's goal.

They're worrying me about Carlton.    Oh good, he came through fine.    

Monica scares me (Carlton's instant girlfriend), something's just not right with that one.  

Is it wrong I want Twitney's to fall off of that building (missing the pedestrians), and for someone to use Pinnochio for kindling?  

They are responsible for their own housing.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I'm sorry but the Grocery Scooter of Destruction will always win this season for me. 

beep beep beep

Saaaaaame! These two are very nice but VERY BORING.

17 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

I noticed on the sign outside Lola's office there's another person working with her with the same last name. Tell me Lola has a twin sister who's also a therapist who's  bald and has a deep voice. 

I just googled her and found an article that says she speaks Farsi fluently (and also has Spanish and Serbian translators available at her practice).

Can't find anything that says who her partner is. I'm guessing sister (not bald).

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, Gbb said:

TFW is great. He talks about history, philosophy, science, all kinds of things. Interesting but in a documentary kind of way that lets you fall asleep. 

I use the Calm app, they have different sleep stories. I do not care for the whisper one makes me think crazy man hiding under the bed. The other stories are great. Especially the ones by Eric Bras. Great voice.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

There was minor drama at my in-law's holiday dinners until they realized that if they sat the gravy boat between me and my brother-in-law and kept topping it up throughout the meal, it was a more pleasant experience. 

Of course, the husband comes with his own can of cranberry sauce because his mom forgot it once when he was 12 and he's never forgotten or forgiven her for it so we're not exactly #holidaygoals

I used to take 2 cans of cranberry sauce to my mother's house, because I didn't like it as a child and she couldn't ever remember that the grown up me liked it so she didn't always remember to buy it. 

I am always late on Wed night.  Can't wait til spring break so I will be free that Wed and next Wed is Ash Wed so if  I get ashes at noon I should be here next week except there seems something slightly off-putting about snarking on Ash Wednesday.

My eating habit was ham, corn casserole, lima beans, sweet potatoes, lemonade and two large oatmeal cookies.  Dr Now would be unimpressed with my three starchie veggies and dessert.  The lemonade would not pass muster, either.  I guess the ham would be okay. 

So it looks like there was success this week?  I can't even watch yet because when I got home my husband was watching some debate.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Hey, Pounders! There's 8 minutes left in the show and I'm just tuning in and joining you. I was doing my tax returns. Silly me. Oh well, they're done. 

Sorry I missed all the fun, but if there's no Grocery Scooter of Destruction this week, maybe I didn't miss all that much. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

Since when did underarms become an issue?

EXACTLY what I was thinking! The day that I start worrying about the color of my underarms is the day I call and make an appointment with the best shrink in town!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3