Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E07: Joyce's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

She has a thick shell that Lola can’t penetrate. I bet the weight is also a way to keep people from getting to close or seeing the real her. I wonder if she’s gay and Dawn is her lover. She isn’t out to her mother or anybody else, but the fat keeps everyone far away. And Dawn feeds her.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, ThereButFor said:

No letter, but bring Mom?!

Dr. Now is going to make her go down to the mailbox herself to send it without sending her medical transport and that's abusive so this was the alternative. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

And she is setting up another excuse. She said her if mother doesn’t agree to go to therapy,  she’s not gonna be able to do this. A typical addict. Takes no responsibility. And until she takes responsibility and owns it, she will never change. They broke you, you have to fix yourself!!

Edited by Kid
  • Love 12
Just now, mmecorday said:

You know, I have really vivid dreams. I dreamed the other night that Madonna was in front of me in the checkout line at Bed, Bath and Beyond and she was yelling at the cashier for using too much plastic to bag her items. That doesn't mean that something like that actually happened in my distant past.

I once had a very life-like dream about the first day of school after spring break.  I dreamed of coming in, writing down the schedule for the new quarter, going to class, talking with my classmates, coming home, doing homework, going to bed.  Then my alarm sounded, I woke up, and I was fully convinced it was not Monday but Tuesday then my Mom told me that no, it was Monday and the first day of the quarter.  Funny, but the real schedule was exactly like I dream (the classes I already new, but the exact order was not known until the actual first day of class!).

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Splashes said:

Which episode is penny?

The one who kept wondering where her Yellow Brick Road was. And her oxygen tank. 

She also made deli sandwiches in her bed. Where she pooped.

1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

The one who kept wondering where her Yellow Brick Road was. And her oxygen tank. 

I don't think I'll ever forget the poop bed wontons....

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Kid said:

And she setting up another excuse. She said her mother doesn’t agree to go to therapy she’s not gonna be able to do this. A typical addict. Take no responsibility. And until she takes responsibility and owns it, she will never change. They broke you, you have to fix yourself!!

She won't bring her mother to therapy. Because she's lying her face off. She loves her narrative of poor ignored little Joyce. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Don’t forget that life isn’t worth living without fried wontons!  Which she also made in her bed/kitchen.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Trillium said:

I believe she’s sticking to the 1,200 calorie diet, 1,200 per item. 

1,200 calories is less than most slices of Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake or many restaurant entrees.  You think she has the discipline to not clear the plate? 

• Love 3

Eating habit update: Just made hot chocolate (Archer Farms Dark Chocolate) and may have added a tablespoon or two of Baileys to it.

Where did the little dog come from?! Did they always have a little dog?

• Love 3