Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E04: J. T.'s Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Wollstonecraft said:

I want to know JT's sob story for being obese?

His dad owned a hot dog restaurant. Then the parents started doing drugs. The end.

4 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I really hate JT.     

Preach Dr. Now!!!   After two months in rehab, he only lost 10 lbs.!   What a jerk JT is.  Why did Dr. Now shake his bare hand?    Ick!   An hour and 23 minutes in, and he's not even close to having surgery?  And where is JT going after he gets out?  

Boot Hill?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, StitchPunk said:

Cousin Blair seems cool. That seems like a good housing idea. 

My MIL lives in a senior center that takes SSD patients who have had medical procedures. Theres a guy there and when he moved in a couple of years ago he had just had gastric bypass surgery. The plan was to stay a year and get back on his feet. It's been 5 years and he has gained back all the weight. The old ladies who live there feed him. He loves it. It's sad and depressing. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 2

So I turn on the tv and the person speaking has an incredible growth on his nose.  I as about to ask y'all what the hell happened to our poundticipant...then I realize it is a commercial for Dr. Pimple Pooper...

Whew...I was ready for some real snark!

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

Wait for me...I'm here! 

Eating habit (because I am 1.5 hours late and food can wait 30 more minutes)...Tillamook medium cheddar cheese and a few WheatThins! 😂

Is it possible to only eat "a few" wheat thins? Lol.  I havent quite figured that one out yet! 😆

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

My MIL lives in a senior center that takes SSD patients who have had medical procedures. When he moved in a couple of years ago he had just had gastric bypass surgery. The plan was to stay a year and get back on his feet. It's been 5 years and he has gained back all the weight. The old ladies who live there feed him. He loves it. It's sad and depressing. 

Oh 😞 Maybe not. Well, he did say it's a men's halfway house. Maybe it would be different. Being around guys, possibly in his age range. Friends?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Wait for me...I'm here! 

Eating habit (because I am 1.5 hours late and food can wait 30 more minutes)...Tillamook medium cheddar cheese and a few WheatThins! 😂

About time you showed up!

• LOL 3
Just now, Burning Rubber said:

Salmon, beans and... hot Granny Smith apples with the peel left on?

As a west coaster with a never ending supply of fresh salmon, this might actually be the thing that puts me off my feed.

Nah. *shoves more pizza in a maw*

• LOL 7
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

My MIL lives in a senior center that takes SSD patients who have had medical procedures. When he moved in a couple of years ago he had just had gastric bypass surgery. The plan was to stay a year and get back on his feet. It's been 5 years and he has gained back all the weight. The old ladies who live there feed him. He loves it. It's sad and depressing. 

That's abuse, like if he was an alcoholic and they give him beer.  Smh.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
Just now, suev33 3 said:

Is it possible to only eat "a few" wheat thins? Lol.  I havent quite figured that one out yet! 😆

I have to count them out and put the box away.  I savior that shit like it is gold!! (have you ever tried taking four bites of a  WheatThin?!) 😆😆

• LOL 4

How can he talk about sacrificing his life back home when literally he did same thing there - sat in his room all alone and stared at a wall.  OR ate.  And eating is something he is supposed to avoid wherever he is!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Azubah said:

What's that huge container full of? Broth? Where do you get huge containers of broth?

Usually comes with a separate container of meat and noodles, when I've got it. (E.g., from a vietnamese restaurant.)

• Useful 2
  • Love 3