Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E03: Bethany's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Do not post information from outside sources on this thread.  This thread is only for discussion of the show as we watch.

• Start Topic

The look on her face and the pitiful shrug...and teary voiceover.  Am I supposed to feel sorry for her...

Of course he won't be happy.  Can someone please tell her and let her in on the secret?!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Okay, I'm getting to the point where I have to put the volume on mute and just read the closed caption, because her incessant whining makes me want to reach through the screen and smack the crap out of her.

But, at least, there is plenty to snark about this week, right?

Heh

Edited by DEG9
spelling
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Pounders,

Please do not bring outside media, etc. into the Live Chat thread.  This is for show info only.  We can talk about the rest of Bethany's world after the episode is over in the regular episode thread that also becomes the poundticipant thread.  
Thanks!

• Love 2

Yeah I really can't stand her. I hate the people who go on and on about how it's not fair to their kids but keep doing what they're doing. And I'm sorry but get some freaking antidepressants and counseling if you're struggling with that much anxiety, have had postpartum depression and a suicidal parent. I'm betting her mom was severely depressed and the migraines were how she checked out of life. For someone who has gone to school and worked in a counseling environment her lack of introspective and awareness is shocking.

• LOL 1
  • Love 21

There's no amount of mislabeling in the world that would account for only a 14 lb weight loss in two months on a 1200 calorie diet. Liar, liar, pants (that she's at least wearing) on fire. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

I looked up briefly from my phone, and their house looks like a shack. 

She's still having the kids play servant. She won't lose weight if she doesn't move, and doing the activities of daily living is moving. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

Hahaha...

Dr Now:  That all sounds great....yada, yada, yada

Bethany:  Protein bars... Doesn't Snickers have protein in it?!?!?

Dr. Now:  Stop with the games, I've heard it all.

But Snickers are Low Glycemic Index food.

• LOL 5