Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: The Truth Shall Set You Free

• Start Topic

37 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I honestly thought there was something wrong with my TV when I saw that poor woman. 

It kinda looks like big red freckles like on Raggedy Ann.  But I get the buckshot analogy.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

I get that, but, wouldn’t coming to the USA, becoming a citizen, getting married and having a baby override the religion problem?  The baby would be Catholic.  I doubt she will find a Ukranian church nearby tho.  There are many married couples that have different religions.  For her, it shouldn’t be the dealbreaker.  This should have been discussed before he went there.

I get wanting to share your beliefs, especially if you want to bring a baby into the mix.  But somehow I don't get Natalie being cool with Mike saying "Hey look - this can be your jam and I support you."  She wants to change him and that is not cool.  Same with Mursel saying he wants Anna to not drink.  As long as it doesn't negatively affect your job, get in the way of your life or drive (obviously) keep your Turkish beak out of it, Mursel.  And Anna DON'T BACK DOWN.  It would be, for me, telling me to vote against a political party I have been active in since 1984!!!  Not.  Gonna. Happen.

Per the discussions of disclosing everything:  Holy moly how can you be wedded to someone and NOT know their credit score, their consumer debt, their feelings about money?  Spender or saver?  What do you want out of retirement??  Travel or stay close to home and volunteer?  MORE TALKING AND LESS BONING!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 13
17 hours ago, RealReality said:

wouldn’t coming to the USA, becoming a citizen, getting married and having a baby override the religion problem?  The baby would be Catholic.  I doubt she will find a Ukranian church nearby tho.

I admittedly don't know what comment this is responding to, but I have questions. How would Natalie immigrating to the US change Mike's beliefs? Why would any child they produce automatically be Catholic? Is it like the thing where if the mother of a child is Jewish, the child is also considered to be Jewish? 

I am confuse.

Also, I don't believe there's any such thing as a "Ukrainian church." Churches are denominational, not based on nationality. There are some exceptions I've seen - most hilariously, (to me, at least) is a church in San Francisco called The First Chinese Southern Baptist Church. I always think, "First? I'm guessing it's the ONLY."

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, FrancescaFiore said:

I admittedly don't know what comment this is responding to, but I have questions. How would Natalie immigrating to the US change Mike's beliefs? Why would any child they produce automatically be Catholic? Is it like the thing where if the mother of a child is Jewish, the child is also considered to be Jewish? 

I am confuse.

Also, I don't believe there's any such thing as a "Ukrainian church." Churches are denominational, not based on nationality. There are some exceptions I've seen - most hilariously, (to me, at least) is a church in San Francisco called The First Chinese Southern Baptist Church. I always think, "First? I'm guessing it's the ONLY."

The denomination is Ukranian Orthodox.

• Love 4
20 hours ago, Archer27 said:

As many of us here have been viewers from the start of 90D, we remember when this show was not the farce/trainwreck it has become. Ahh, the days of such couples: Danny and Amy, Kyle and Noon, Alan and Kirlyam, Alexi and Loren....and a few others. I continue to watch hoping for another couple I will vociferously cheer for while in my living room. 

As I have expressed here several times, I abhor wineMichael for several reasons. The most superficial one is his odd facial expressions. 

I understand there's a new season coming.  I'm probably out, as I've seen too many producer-driven shenanigans and it's no longer fun or even entertaining.  This show has awakened many to the issues of a K-1 visa, but it's outlived its usefulness, at least in my opinion.

14 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

I am confuse.

LOL, so weird...I didn't write that post but it's attributed to me!  

Edited by RealReality
19 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

I am confuse.

I have one near the farm in CT:

https://sites.google.com/site/stmarysukrainiancatholicchurch/home

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Ukrainian Orthodox what, though? Christianity? Judaism? Orthodoxy can apply to any fundamentalist interpretation of religious text.

It's Christian. But the name is simply Ukranian Orthodox. It was once part of what is now Roman Catholicism but the RC and Orthodox churches split into two separate churches about 1000 years AD. Charlamagne had something to do w/ it. Roman Catholicism and the Orthodox Church are the two oldest forms of Christianity. There are many of these old Orthodox Christian churches in various countries (Greek, Macedonian, Russian, Ukranian, Romanian) and they are sometimes called "Eastern Orthodox." The Christian part does not need to be specified.

Edited by BallisticNikki
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8

So no one else found the Michael's fake smile at Juliana vomit inducing when he explained there would be a prenup?

Who thinks he asked Sarah to pop in and casually suggest the prenup, so as to spare him the douchiness of having to do it himself? He said Sarah was uncouth to have mentioned it....but as soon as she did, they were off to mediator the next day? Yeah, he sure seemed offended by her presumptuousness🙄

Juliana asked Michael to explain the concept of a prenup, as she thinks he is good at explaining things. And then he proceeds to use every euphemism, colloquialism, figure of speech and nonsequitur available in the English language...

"Well a prenup, ahem, prenuptual agreement, ahem, is a binding arrangement by the party of the first to insulate the party of the second in the untimely instance that some certain logical fallacy should befall either party in the commission of routine assemblages of unspoken coitus interruptus. " 

Dude, wtf?

Edited by BallisticNikki
  • LOL 13
  • Love 5

I feel as though I now know why Natalie is divorced. Her ex likely couldn’t take the crazy. My guess is Natalie will be upset at a lot of things Seattle guy does and does not do and will be over the top with her feelings. 

A lot of yacht models have done some professional modeling working, it just isn’t enough to pay the bills. Where I live, there are so many “models” and “actresses” it’s almost comical. Most have either never had a real job in their preferred or a few minor ones but they all have professional photos just one case. 

Did anyone see the interview with Michael where he said they are adopting Juliana’s Niece and nephew? All I could think was, so Juliana has kids she is going to try and pass off as someone else’s. Also, I cannot see Michael raising kids that aren’t his blood. I could totally see him reminding him how poor they were before he came along. He sure never lets Juliana forget she was poor. 

I don’t get the idea that Anna/Mursel and Robert/Anny even particularly like each other, let alone love each other.

• Useful 2
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, MakingBacon said:

I feel as though I now know why Natalie is divorced. Her ex likely couldn’t take the crazy. My guess is Natalie will be upset at a lot of things Seattle guy does and does not do and will be over the top with her feelings. 

A lot of yacht models have done some professional modeling working, it just isn’t enough to pay the bills. Where I live, there are so many “models” and “actresses” it’s almost comical. Most have either never had a real job in their preferred or a few minor ones but they all have professional photos just one case. 

Did anyone see the interview with Michael where he said they are adopting Juliana’s Niece and nephew? All I could think was, so Juliana has kids she is going to try and pass off as someone else’s. Also, I cannot see Michael raising kids that aren’t his blood. I could totally see him reminding him how poor they were before he came along. He sure never lets Juliana forget she was poor. 

I don’t get the idea that Anna/Mursel and Robert/Anny even particularly like each other, let alone love each other.

Wow! I conjectured upthread that she prbly had kids (shotgun wedding).

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

Do I get and bonus points for a Seinfeld reference? 

Remember when George decided to convert to Latvian Orthodox to please his girlfriend's parents? 

No bonus points for you!

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
On 12/17/2019 at 9:27 AM, seacliffsal said:

I am far more sympathetic to Mursel than to Anna (please note that I do NOT agree with his perspective).  I believe that he was always upfront with her about her sons and that she accepted his position/perspective.  For her to change her stance at this time to sell her "my boys are my life" story is just inconsistent and totally on her.  I feel the same about Mike and Natalie.  For her to have breakdowns because he is not a Christian is totally on her.  She knew it and now wants to change it.  Look, I'm a Christian and my faith is important to me, but I would never browbeat anyone about their beliefs and have, in fact, been romantically in love with non-Christians and accepted that we would respect each other.   People need to realize and accept that we cannot change others (and they can't change us...).  We either accept each other or move on.  But, changing the "deal" with the other person that many of these 90-dayers try to do is just wrong.  Anna and Natalie entered into these relationships nothing the beliefs of the other persons and should not expect to force the others into accepting unwanted changes/beliefs.  And the way Natalie reacted to Mike was just scary. 

I think that Juliana totally knew what a pre-nup was, she probably just thought that Michael wasn't going to have one.  That's why she's mad at herself-she took herself off the market for someone who is going to protect his money (or Sarah's money...).  She just seems far smarter in her interviews than she portrays during her scenes with Michael.  I would like to know more about why they broke up earlier in their relationship.

Robert and Anny are just tiring.  There's nothing interesting there except for the fact that Anny has apparently agreed to sleep with Bryson in the bed.  I'm sorry (not really), but I would never agree to sleep in a bed with someone else's child (well, maybe if I was related like a young nephew/niece situation)-especially if they were kicking and hitting me throughout the night.  Anny must really want that green card.  I also don't understand why they have so many arguments in front of innocent bystanders (retail sales clerk, boxing instructor, realtor).

I have so much joy watching Emily now realize that Sasha may be looking for #4!  I think Emily poured all that sugar on his cereal as a sort of passive-aggressive dig at him.  She is going to experience high levels of anxiety if she continues to worry about Sasha straying.  I actually think her sister is far more generous than I would be in this situation in that not only are they staying with her until they are "settled" but she gave up her bed/bedroom for them.  

On 12/17/2019 at 9:40 AM, sasha206 said:

I totally agree about Anna knowing how he felt before she brought him here.  She probably thought he'd meet the boys, fall in love with them, and change his mind.  That said, I don't feel sorry for Mursel in the slightest.  If she was okay with the lie, he's okay with a horrific, significant lie to his parents.  Why wouldn't it occur to her that if he can lie about something like this to his parents, he's capable of big lies to her when he's scared.  Then there's the fact that he's a cold fish in general, and a really cold one to her kids.  Unless we're missing something, he treats them as if they don't exist to him at all.  They are in his way to happiness with her.

And ITA on Emily!  She was so smug thinking the issue with him and his other kids are baby mamas only.  She was so smug thinking he was soooooo in love with her and would be soooooo in love with the baby.  Now she sees him in action and knows he has a deep character flaw and she's a stupid idiot who now feels like she has to keep him from his life's work --  a personal trainer -- to keep him from straying like he most likely did with her.

but don't you feel that Murcel has something wrong with him?  At least Annas kids are well spoken and say their mind (same for CeCe and Max - unbelievable education).. Look, I've been broken from relationships, Anna seems very immature.. this guy is NOTHING.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I get wanting to share your beliefs, especially if you want to bring a baby into the mix.  But somehow I don't get Natalie being cool with Mike saying "Hey look - this can be your jam and I support you."  She wants to change him and that is not cool.  Same with Mursel saying he wants Anna to not drink.  As long as it doesn't negatively affect your job, get in the way of your life or drive (obviously) keep your Turkish beak out of it, Mursel.  And Anna DON'T BACK DOWN.  It would be, for me, telling me to vote against a political party I have been active in since 1984!!!  Not.  Gonna. Happen.

Per the discussions of disclosing everything:  Holy moly how can you be wedded to someone and NOT know their credit score, their consumer debt, their feelings about money?  Spender or saver?  What do you want out of retirement??  Travel or stay close to home and volunteer?  MORE TALKING AND LESS BONING!

The whole time i'm watching Natalie and Mike.. My brother married a jewish girl.. He never converted but they worked out holidays.. Now my 2 nieces are jewish.. went to Hebrew school at nights.. You don't have to CONVERT someone (it makes me crazy about that nut Natalie).   you can exist.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, BallisticNikki said:

2 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

I think Anna was prepared to like Morsel but she seems easily swayed by friends' opinions. And I don't think I would have taken my boys to Turkey with me. I don't know how many times she took the trip but she was getting to know him and I don't think kids should be involved anyway. And it only makes sense to discuss that she has three boys with him beforehand so some of that plot is weak but did she even meet his family on any of his trips? So much seems so contrived.

I don't think anything is wrong with Anny either. She has expectations based on what she she told and Robert isn't living up to his end. I don't know why the world has a problem with women who can state clearly what they want and from whom. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, BallisticNikki said:

So no one else found the Michael's fake smile at Juliana vomit inducing when he explained there would be a prenup?

Who thinks he asked Sarah to pop in and casually suggest the prenup, so as to spare him the douchiness of having to do it himself? He said Sarah was uncouth to have mentioned it....but as soon as she did, they were off to mediator the next day? Yeah, he sure seemed offended by her presumptuousness🙄

Juliana asked Michael to explain the concept of a prenup, as she thinks he is good at explaining things. And then he proceeds to use every euphemism, colloquialism, figure of speech and nonsequitur available in the English language...

"Well a prenup, ahem, prenuptual agreement, ahem, is a binding arrangement by the party of the first to insulate the party of the second in the untimely instance that some certain logical fallacy should befall either party in the commission of routine assemblages of unspoken coitus interruptus. " 

Dude, wtf?

Michael and his ex are both douche bags.  I vote they stay together (they're just about joined at the hip anyway) and finish raising their two children who are way more mature than they are. 

• Love 11
34 minutes ago, Wollstonecraft said:

Michael and his ex are both douche bags.  I vote they stay together (they're just about joined at the hip anyway) and finish raising their two children who are way more mature than they are. 

Maybe there was a nanny who deserves the credit.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

I'm several pages behind, but before I forget. a few comments, which may have already been clarified in posts I haven't yet read:

First, I do not understand how anyone can watch this show and not believe that aliens walk among us. There is NO WAY some of these people are human. I respect your right to belief all of them are human, but you will never convince me some are not aliens.

Second, in the court filings for Angela's daughter Scottie, it is reported that she had five kids and some were present when she was raping that thirteen-year-old. I'll find the Indictment and link it in Angela's thread if it's not already there, but guarantee that no one wants to read it. Seriously. I don't know anything about the fathers of Scottie's children, other than they were on Maury for two of them. Some of her kids may be with their dad.

Finally, for the moment and until I get caught up, the reason that I, like others, keep stating that Juliana needs her own attorney for the prenush to be valid is because Connecticut, like many states, have enacted that element as part of their Code. More specifically, it does not void the contract, but does make it voidable. I copied this from another post instead of the online statutes because I don't want to open any more tabs:

Here’s the Connecticut laws

46b-36g. Enforcement of premarital agreement. (a) A premarital agreement or amendment shall not be enforceable if the party against whom enforcement is sought proves that:

(1) Such party did not execute the agreement voluntarily; or (2) The agreement was unconscionable when it was executed or when enforcement is sought; or (3) Before execution of the agreement, such party was not provided a fair and reasonable disclosure of the amount, character and value of property, financial obligations and income of the other party; or (4) Such party was not afforded a reasonable opportunity to consult with independent counsel.

(b) If a provision of a premarital agreement modifies or eliminates spousal support and such modification or elimination causes one party to the agreement to be eligible for support under a program of public assistance at the time of separation or marital dissolution, a court, notwithstanding the terms of the agreement, may require the other party to provide support to the extent necessary to avoid such eligibility.

(c) An issue of unconscionability of a premarital agreement shall be decided by the court as a matter of law.

The language that Juliana would have to prove she wasn't given a chance to obtain counsel of her own has been held in cases where it is provided at the last moment. She certainly has the time to obtain one, but being an immigrant with no money of her own, she may not understand how to do so and that would be her argument. His attorney will not take part in her not having an attorney because frankly, it would be malpractice. Michael is hiring her an attorney and a translator if that attorney or someone in the office doesn't speak Portuguese or be fighting the validity later.

Back with Mark and Nikki, she saw an attorney, most likely provided by the show, who told her "DO NOT SIGN THAT DOCUMENT!!!" If she is not trapped in his basement and decides to leave him, she'll still have the argument of it being unconscionable because it didn't provide anything for her, at all. I don't believe he had an attorney draft it and doubt he'll hire an attorney to defend it during a divorce, so he'll be arguing to the judge that she had the right to get a job and earn her own money but quit after two weeks because they wanted her to work weekends and it's not his fault, dammit! Unfortunately, we won't get to see his Dennis Reynolds' Buzzer Meltdown when the judge doesn't acknowledge he is "a specimen!"

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
On 12/16/2019 at 11:34 PM, ALittleShelfish said:

re: Grangela's mom... I think I read on either insta or the twitter (I forget whose account, sorry) that her mom has cancer and that's what's taking over her face.  

I would think having Grangela as my child would be punishment enough in this life, but that's just me.

Also, Natalie? If you want babies, I think Sasha has some experience with that.  His babymakin' resume probably would make Mother Natalie very happy.  
So with that, let's re-couple this cast.  Mike and Emily, Natalie and Sasha.  Boom. Done.  Next season, pls.

You are brilliant.  Emily would be okay with Mike's alien beliefs and can do rave drugs with Bojangles on the farm. Natalie can have an athletic man and probably get pregnant on the first night they meet.

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, ethalfrida said:

I think Anna was prepared to like Morsel but she seems easily swayed by friends' opinions. And I don't think I would have taken my boys to Turkey with me. I don't know how many times she took the trip but she was getting to know him and I don't think kids should be involved anyway. And it only makes sense to discuss that she has three boys with him beforehand so some of that plot is weak but did she even meet his family on any of his trips? So much seems so contrived.

I don't think anything is wrong with Anny either. She has expectations based on what she she told and Robert isn't living up to his end. I don't know why the world has a problem with women who can state clearly what they want and from whom. 

I think Anna's need for the approval of friends and family explains like 95% of this entire situation.  

She sees her friends are married or coupled up and she isn't and so I think she wants that "status" or at least someone to bring to parties.  

Because when I think about it I remember Anna saying that she didn't like online dating because it was a bunch of dick pics.  But really, she'd have a better level of discussion and emotional intimacy with a random dick pic guy because at least they could talk to each other.  

Even her phone translator conversations with mursel are never that deep, insightful or meaningful.  They both like bees, but do they ever laugh together?  Can they share a joke?  Do they understand each other's jokes?  Does she live in constant fear that someone is going to inadvertently play Turkish music and he is going to weirdly and randomly start dancing?  

I think that Anna realized that random dick pic guys weren't going to want the type of relationship that would allow her to showcase him to her friends and family to prove that she could "get" a good man. 

She also felt that the guys she COULD have a relationship with in her area would not be impressive to her friends and family.  

But the fact that her friends and family view this relationship with pity, shock and dismay completely circumvents her purpose. 

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 12

Mursel recently said to the camera something like, "i love her and I told her I would help her with the boys..."

And when Mursel first arrived, he said, "I am not going to try to be a father to the older two; I just want to be a good friend to them."

Then on the day when he made the honeycomb alter and they were arguing outside on the app, she was saying something like, "we don't talk. How can we get married if we never talk?" And he said, "Joey and Geno keep calling me stupid." And she said, "I don't want to talk about the boys; I want to talk about our communication."

I feel like a lot of their story is getting lost in translation. Literally. But does any one here, who is a parent of teens or older, think Anna's feelings about parenting, are responsible for the breakdown?

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, BallisticNikki said:

honeycomb alter

Anna & Mursel will probably stand under the honeycomb alter (seriously, did any of y'all ever think you'd see those 2 words together?) and their entire vows will consistent of:

"Don't worry, bee happy."

This show is making me lose my mind. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, BallisticNikki said:

I feel like a lot of their story is getting lost in translation. Literally. But does any one here, who is a parent of teens or older, think Anna's feelings about parenting, are responsible for the breakdown?

I think the biggest issue for these two is 100% communication.  Who knows if the app is translating correctly, plus it was established in the couples thread the whopper he told his parents, I will wrap it, obviously:

Spoiler

Marcel told his parents Anna lied about having kids, that he discovered she had them when he landed here.

With that kind of douchebag behavior going on.......I hope they do get married so these two assholes are off the market.  For now.

And that honeycomb alter?  My now 20 year old could have made that when he was 8.  Seriously, he has always been handy!

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

Can we PLEASE cease and desist calling Grangela "Big Ang"? This is complete and utter disrespect to the REAL Big Ang (Mob Wives). God rest her soul, she must be rolling around in her grave with her cigarillo in hand. I can just hear her deep raspy rebuking of the comparison. I shudder at the thought, I feel myself breaking out in a cold sweat as we speak.  I hope I'll be okay you guys. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
46 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I think the biggest issue for these two is 100% communication.  Who knows if the app is translating correctly, plus it was established in the couples thread the whopper he told his parents, I will wrap it, obviously:

Reveal spoiler

Marcel told his parents Anna lied about having kids, that he discovered she had them when he landed here.

With that kind of douchebag behavior going on.......I hope they do get married so these two assholes are off the market.  For now.

And that honeycomb alter?  My now 20 year old could have made that when he was 8.  Seriously, he has always been handy!

Wow. No, I hadn't read that. Are you saying Mursel told his parents that truthfully? Or that Mursel lied to his parents and said that?

• Useful 1
29 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Can we PLEASE cease and desist calling Grangela "Big Ang"? This is complete and utter disrespect to the REAL Big Ang (Mob Wives). God rest her soul, she must be rolling around in her grave with her cigarillo in hand. I can just hear her deep raspy rebuking of the comparison. I shudder at the thought, I feel myself breaking out in a cold sweat as we speak.  I hope I'll be okay you guys. 

Never watched the show so didn't realize - no disrespect intended. 🥺🤐

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, BallisticNikki said:

Wow. No, I hadn't read that. Are you saying Mursel told his parents that truthfully? Or that Mursel lied to his parents and said that?

How I read it was

Spoiler

he told his parents "Anna lied to me, she never told me she had kids.  I found out when I landed" which then caused them to hate her.  I am paraphrasing but what a douche!

He is a spineless and passive aggressive wimp.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

How I read it was

Hide contents

he told his parents "Anna lied to me, she never told me she had kids.  I found out when I landed" which then caused them to hate her.  I am paraphrasing but what a douche!

He is a spineless and passive aggressive wimp.

Wow! Mursel is the worst of all this season. Huh - I thought my ultimate loathing was reserved for wineMichael. Not anymore.

Mursel and Anna's story reminds of...Many years ago when I was 20 years old and in college, I met a man in a supermarket. Upon first impression, I figured he was probably around 30ish. He was handsome, articulate, and funny. On our first date, he said that he was divorced. He and I were soon in a relationship. Around a month in, I asked him if he had children. He said, "No and I have no interest in having any." Anyway, we spent some of our time at his house. No sign of any children (clothes, toys, etc.). THEN, around 3 months into our relationship, I was at a friend's daughter's dance recital - and you guessed it - he was there...after some questions and an embarrassing freak out moment (mine) I learned that he was there watching his twin daughters' recital. I dumped him right there and then. To try and get me back the next day, he called me and left a message (on my answering machine...remember those), he admitted that he was actually 41, and his daughters' clothes and toys were in an upstairs bedroom where I never was in.  I never called him back. Damn, I was really dumb at 20!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

I loved Big Ang! I clearly remember one of her funniest lines ever as she stood in her kitchen, (for those of you who watched the show...hear her voice) "I am so hung ovvva." My friends and I still call each other and say that after too many wines the morning after a girls' night. 

P.S. we always have ubers. I HATE drunk drivers! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
27 minutes ago, Archer27 said:

Damn, I was really dumb at 20!

No you were not dumb.  You were 20 - and say it again for those in the back - 20 and trusting and kind.  How did he think that was gonna end?  Was he going to string you along for I don't know......forever?  What an ass!

• Love 6
On 12/16/2019 at 12:26 AM, Callaphera said:

Wino!Michael: *explains what a prenuptial agreement is using legal language*
Juliana: "I don't understand."
Wino!Michael: *explains what a prenuptial agreement is using business language*
Juliana: "I don't understand."

forty minutes later

Wino!Michael: "I'm not sure Juliana understands what a prenuptial agreement is."

HOLD THE PHONE. STOP THE PRESSES. It sure would have been nice if they had told us that befor... oh, wait.

Did we really spend all of their scenes in a two hour episode on the definition of a prenush pernum perineum prenup?

Tarek explained it to Hazel best.  He told her it was an agreement that she needed to sign that said in the event that they divorce, she couldn't take everything or even half of everything that he worked his entire life for.  Blunt, but she understood.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 12/16/2019 at 9:08 PM, Spike said:

I think we are being punked and that is Natalie’s grandma (or great grandma).  She is either 95 or they live downwind from Chernobyl.

Kyiv is downwind from Chernobyl.   It’s only 84 miles south from Chernobyl. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 12/17/2019 at 9:08 AM, OldButHappy said:

Yup - I've never been able to stomach a typical American breakfast. Eggs, cereal, and milk make me gag first thing in the morning.  I crave something more savory. Growing up, my exasperated mother figured out that I would eat soup, for breakfast.  So that's what I ate.  When friends learned about it, they thought it was beyond bizarre, and I spent way too much time defending soup.  As an adult, I continue to be the oddball breakfast person who is delighted to be someplace where pickled herring (old-school kosher) or pumpkin soup (Haiti) are considered normal breakfast foods.

Count me in on defending soup for breakfast.  Also grilled salmon and pearled couscous.  

• Love 5

Wasn't Mussel building a honeycomb altar, like in a church?

52 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Count me in on defending soup for breakfast.  Also grilled salmon and pearled couscous.  

I often eat soup for breakfast, especially in winter.

• Love 4
On 12/16/2019 at 11:14 PM, SemiCharmedLife said:

I may be wrong, but unfortunately I think Michael will get his visa.  If not, I think the producers would have saved them for future Before the 90 Days.  Many times these previews are not what we think they are.

I was thinking we're going to find out that he's crying for joy. Just wait till he gets here and see what he's moving in to! 

On 12/16/2019 at 11:51 PM, Jeanne222 said:

With all those children Michael won't need to father a child.  Heck he'll have six fatherless children to dote on.

And one mother in law! 

It always bothered me when Angela would call Mykeels mother "mama", she's probably younger than Angela!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Scarier in the Mob sense but she had a beautiful spirit lol 

Big Ange from mob wives always struck me as the old school lovable type of goomba who'd be buried in her full length mink coat. 

She was one of the most authentic people to hit reality tv.

• Love 8
On 12/16/2019 at 2:44 PM, PityFree said:

I was getting ready to comment that Beekeeper Anna is too old to be wearing such short skirts, but then I looked again and realized that she actually has very pretty legs. Why not show them off?  Her dress was otherwise age-appropriate. 

It reminds me of my mom who has lovely, flawless legs and wore short shorts well into her mid-60s.  Not many women can pull that off after the mid 30s, but if you can? go for it!

My mom too! And me! I’m 65. The legs are the last to go ...

Edited by judylo
  • Love 2