Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: The Truth Shall Set You Free

• Start Topic

On 12/15/2019 at 12:30 AM, magemaud said:

I think Emily needs to take Sasha shopping for bigger shirts 

7238AD6C-C24A-4D46-B335-34A2139F021B.jpeg

“Me man, me lift heavy rocks, bust out of tiny shirts and make baby. You woman, you make food and take care of baby.”

- Derpiest derp face that ever derped 

• LOL 16
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, John M said:

Maybe it's just my visceral hated of children and being in a same-sex marriage but what is with all these people and children? You can just not have them! It's great! We don't and all we have to show for it is freedom, money and a clean house.

Even under ideal circumstances having children is a thing. My parents were millionaires with full time live in help on top of my mother being a stay at home mom and I would describe my mother as, not stellar at being a mother.

Except Michael has expressed a desire to have children (hence Angela looking for an aig to tote.)

And I know it's off topic - I like SOME children (depending on their personalities) it's babies that I've never found appealing.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

And she is counting the days since they last fucked.

I would not be bragging about that if I was involved with Robert.

2 hours ago, P-bolts said:

Why doesn’t someone explain to Juliana that a prenup doesn’t have to be a negative thing? This is a great opportunity for her to say “if we divorce, I will take the house (or equivalent condo etc) and $3000/month for 10 years”. Done and add more support if they’re are minor children involved.

it would actually give her power and an idea of what would happen. He didn’t explain it well at all for her.

I agree that a prenup for the lesser well off person entering a marriage is a NEEDED thing.  She needs to be protected.  A prenup can't address anything with children, custody or child support.  Ex wife needs to keep her beak out about "protecting the kids" as anything about child support, college costs, school costs, who is carrying who on insurance and paying medical bills is spelled out in the divorce decree.  A prenup won't help ya there, Ex wife.

Whoever suggested Mik-hul never went to the interview so he can back out of this thing is spot on.  Who wants to move in to that crapfest?  Why does Skyla's kids not live with her?

Per the poster who said to people "Hey what is it with you and wanting all the kids??  We have money, free time and a clean house to show for it!"  

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

At no time did Michael or his ex wife use the word "finances" they kept saying "interests." This girl is savvy enough to get to the US, she knows she will have to do everything Michael wants her to do or she has nothing.  He knows it, he has all the power. Julianna is just now saying she has nothing and should have done something to make herself independant...sadly she will not be able to work for a while so being independant will not be immediate and she will have to depend on the old sweaty guy.

Show of hand of those of you that do not feel sorry for her.

What kind of monetary payout could she have that would make sense?  She would be better off getting a lawyer if they get divorced...does she even know that is an option?

I don’t feel sorry for her. I don’t think she’s dumb or naive. She’s been around plenty of women on those yacht party boats and I’m sure she’s been schooled.  She’s also been married once before. Every talking head she does, she can’t tell a straight story. She pretty much admitted she bought  a car with his credit card in order to make sure she got something in case he dumped her. If she was making real money as an international model, no way would she sacrifice so much prime earning time out of her cuhreer to come to the US and be dependent on that greasy sweaty schlub.
I’m guessing he’s getting negative feedback from his business contacts and is trying to save himself and his income.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

I don’t buy for 1/2 a second that Juliana doesn’t know what a prenup is! You can bet all the “yacht girls” know exactly what they are and how to act offended and cry at the thought of having to sign one. 

Natalie went from knock me up to I can’t marry you if you don’t believe in God in a weeks time. She’s not too crazy!

OMG I’m starting to like Sasha but then I think about those kids he abandoned in Russia and I hate him again. You can be he was looking at chubby sister when he was telling Emily to get back in shape. 

Robert and Annie so fake  

MRSA and what’s her name  yawn but I’m sure she knew before he came here that her kids were a big secret.  I don’t think she expected all the negativity from her kids, family and friends..

YAY no Tania!

BOO huge Ange! FFS get that thing on your momma’s chin looked at!!! And skip the virginal white gown and veil. You look fucking ridiculous!! I get more angry every week that Sharpe and TLC are paying this abusive, piece of shit, trash bag!

Edited by nytonc
  • Love 10
33 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

And I know it's off topic - I like SOME children (depending on their personalities) it's babies that I've never found appealing.

It is funny but when I was a SAHM I was all about my kids, of course, but now that they are in college? Please don't make me hold your baby.  Zero desire to be a gramma - I plan to spend my time NOT babysitting.  The thought of six little kids in one house gave me anxiety last night.  And they are calling him Papa?  Yikes.

Emily's sister, as a host, should have asked what her guests would like to eat for breakfast.  And I love Frosted Mini Spooners, Sasha - SO THERE!  He will NOT be down with being a solo caretaker of that baby.  That is women's work, don't ya know??

• Love 8
2 hours ago, John M said:

Maybe it's just my visceral hated of children and being in a same-sex marriage but what is with all these people and children? You can just not have them! It's great! We don't and all we have to show for it is freedom, money and a clean house.

Even under ideal circumstances having children is a thing. My parents were millionaires with full time live in help on top of my mother being a stay at home mom and I would describe my mother as, not stellar at being a mother.

I totally agree.  There's not one damn  thing wrong with being childless.  And most of these 90 dayers shouldn't have children in my mind.  Like that dumbfuck Emily and her no foreheaded muscle man.

10 minutes ago, nytonc said:

I don’t buy for 1/2 a second that Juliana doesn’t know what a prenup is! You can bet all the “yacht girls” know exactly what they are and how to act offended and cry at the thought of having to sign one. 

I keep hoping some surreptitious video of her comes out where she's not talking like an ingenue and is instead talking about how awful it is she has to fuck that out of shape loser to get a paycheck. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
On 12/14/2019 at 11:08 PM, RealReality said:

I realize that you can't judge a book by its cover.....but I wouldn't have pegged mursel as a guy who would do that.  He seems like the type who feels his presence is a giant favor to everyone around him, so I'd bet he is fantastically selfish and inept in the sack....because in his mind any sex he has with Anna is a favor to her. 

I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that he was a total virgin prior to Anna.  He seems like a tough sell in any country. 

I have a feeling if he was a dynamo in bed, she would be okay with the  lie about her boys.  I also think she finds him irritating.  She brought that simpleton here knowing that he didn't tell his family about her boys and it wasn't a problem then.  If he was a dynamo in the sack with a great personality, she'd forsake the kids.  But he annoys her.

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Emily's sister, as a host, should have asked what her guests would like to eat for breakfast.  And I love Frosted Mini Spooners, Sasha - SO THERE!  He will NOT be down with being a solo caretaker of that baby.  That is women's work, don't ya know??

Yes, if they were wknd guests. But she's putting these three unemployed ppl up in her home for months! They should be asking HER what SHE wants for breakfast! 🤣

Can you imagine the inconvenience, especially if she is used to living alone?

• Love 21
19 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Michael from Seattle .. leave Natalie quick.  She is a nut job and will make your life miserable.  She wants you to change your religion, and sulks when you tell her no?    She is a child in a woman’s body.  That constant giggling.

Any woman that demands a baby NOW is bad news. Throw in the religious demands and you have to be insane to think she is going to be OK and content living your lifestyle in Seattle.  Please people, just because a woman wants to have sex with you doesn't mean she is your soul mate!!

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
19 minutes ago, nytonc said:

Natalie went from knock me up to I can’t marry you if you don’t believe in God in a weeks time. She’s not too crazy!

OMG I’m starting to like Sasha but then I think about those kids he abandoned in Russia and I hate him again. You can be he was looking at chubby sister when he was telling Emily to get back in shape. 

Robert and Annie so fake  

MRSA and what’s her name  yawn 

YAY no Tania!

BOO huge Ange! FFS get that thing on your momma’s chin looked at!!! And skip the virginal white gown and veil. You look fucking ridiculous!! I get more angry every week that Sharpe and TLC are paying this abusive, piece of shit, trash bag!

Sasha needs to STFU about everyone's weight.. I think Emily looks just fine.  Did I hear her say she needs to lose 40 lbs.??? It might have been just my hearing.  Sasha is an arrogant pig.  Wait til his poor son (David) doesn't meet his weight standards.. he'll mess him up too.  Emily - GET A BACK BONE - and stop his trash talk and send him back to Moscow.

Angela - good lord.. those boobs were HUGE in that white dress.. does she think she's 20 and a virgin??? and she has a major dysfunctional family and calling Mahkul "Papa".. just made me sick.  I thought Skyla had Ange's number, but now i'm not so sure.  Feel bad for all those kids.

• Love 5

On Sasha and the gym, why the fuck can't EMILY watch the kid when she comes home from work?  He can hit the gym then.  No, watching David is not her family's responsibility, but why couldn't Emily say:  "When I'm home from work, you can go to the gym."  It sounded like a control freak male not to have come to that conclusion.  But something tells me she just doesn't want him at the gym without her for fear he's going to find Baby Mama #4.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

Anyone else think Emily's sister looks like Rachel Dratch?

dratch2.jpg

Just now, sasha206 said:

On Sasha and the gym, why the fuck can't EMILY watch the kid when she comes home from work?  He can hit the gym then.  No, watching David is not her family's responsibility, but why couldn't Emily say:  "When I'm home from work, you can go to the gym."  It sounded like a control freak male not to have come to that conclusion.  But something tells me she just doesn't want him at the gym without her for fear he's going to find Baby Mama #4.

Definitely. But many gyms, including all Ys, have childcare so...

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, BallisticNikki said:

But yet she looked nice in the white Nigerian bridal shower gown w/ blue head wrap. Relatively speaking... 

That outfit was the best she ever looked because someone else dressed her and actually put something on her that fit. 

The wedding dress style this week looked about 30 years too young for Grangela. And how did the store happen to have something in stock that fit her? Shenanigans I say. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
18 minutes ago, BallisticNikki said:

Yes, if they were wknd guests. But she's putting these three unemployed ppl up in her home for months! They should be asking HER what SHE wants for breakfast! 🤣

Can you imagine the inconvenience, especially if she is used to living alone?

Thank you for that clarification!  I was under the impression that they were staying there for a weekend then going to Oregon.  No way no how would I have two unemployed people plus a BABY in my home, with the expressed agenda that Sasha has for me to watch the baby while Emily is at work and he is at the gym AND telling me what to eat AND telling Emily yes, I agree with you, you do need to lose 40 pounds.  She does not have forty pounds to lose!!!

8 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

That outfit was the best she ever looked because someone else dressed her and actually put something on her that fit. 

I am going to respectfully disagree - she looked the best at the engagement party looking like Chef Bordy.

18 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Exactly.  Plus if he is wanting to be a trainer, you work out with your clients, no need to stay until 8 unless.......

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, BallisticNikki said:

Anyone else think Emily's sister looks like Rachel Dratch?

dratch2.jpg

Definitely. But many gyms, including all Ys, have childcare so...

Very good point!  Emily is such an idiot.  The thing that attracted her -- Mr. Personal Trainer -- is the thing she wants to prevent him from being in the US bc she is worried he'll do exactly the same thing he did when she thought she was the one that could change him.  I don't feel sorry for that twat one bit.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Thank you for that clarification!  I was under the impression that they were staying there for a weekend then going to Oregon.  No way no how would I have two unemployed people plus a BABY in my home, with the expressed agenda that Sasha has for me to watch the baby while Emily is at work and he is at the gym AND telling me what to eat AND telling Emily yes, I agree with you, you do need to lose 40 pounds.  She does not have forty pounds to lose!!!

I am going to respectfully disagree - she looked the best at the engagement party looking like Chef Bordy.

Exactly.  Plus if he is wanting to be a trainer, you work out with your clients, no need to stay until 8 unless.......

I believe we are both referring to the same outfit. I said she looked the best in the engagement outfit because someone else dressed her. 

Also I took Emily’s sister providing cereal and saying I don’t feel like cooking as a way of saying she may be allowing them to stay with her, but no way is she responsible for 3 more mouths to feed.  

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

I believe we are both referring to the same outfit. I said she looked the best in the engagement outfit because someone else dressed her. 

She looked better in the Nigerian clothes. They were the right size and befitting of someone her age (as in you look way older than you are). 

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Also I took Emily’s sister providing cereal and saying I don’t feel like cooking as a way of saying she may be allowing them to stay with her, but no way is she responsible for 3 more mouths to feed.  

I totally agree.  She's giving them a place to stay b/c her dumb sister just pumped out a kid with a serial baby maker.  Her dumb sister who shows no foresight can go out and get her muscle man healthy breakfast.  I'm sure she has eggs that Emily could've scrambled for meathead.  Or meathead could've asked if she had eggs and cooked them for himself.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 12

IDK why Emily's sister lives in South Bend, IN. But is that place even comparable to Portland, OR? (I've been to IN, but never SB, specifically. And 😴🌽😑 )

Why would someone who is from Portland be willing to move to South Bend and invest time there looking for a job? And start over there? Surely there could have been a way for them to save up and just move back to Portland? Leverage some old connections to get a temporary job there? Does the mother also live in South Bend? Is that where the family is actually from or are they from Portland? 

No offense to anyone but wtf? That is not believable to me.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, DaphneCat said:

I really don't like children much. I work at a library and I don't even like to go down to the children's department. I always adored my son but he was unlike most kids. There have been a few little ones I have liked, babies too, but if I never become a grandmother, I'm okay with it. 

6 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I totally agree.  She's giving them a place to stay b/c her dumb sister just pumped out a kid with a serial baby maker.  Her dumb sister who shows no foresight can go out and get her muscle man healthy breakfast.  I'm sure she has eggs that Emily could've scrambled for meathead.  Or meathead could've asked if she had eggs and cooked them for himself.

I wonder how many times she has seen Emily do not so smart things? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

I really don't like children much. I work at a library and I don't even like to go down to the children's department. I always adored my son but he was unlike most kids. There have been a few little ones I have liked, babies too, but if I never become a grandmother, I'm okay with it. 

I wonder how many times she has seen Emily do not so smart things? 

I'm guessing A LOT.   The terrible cat eye makeup is, pumping out a kid with a baby making machine is one of many.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Did Emily really say that Chicago  is "bigger than Moscow City'?   I've been to both.  Moscow is HUGE.  Chicago isn't even the biggest city in the US; Moscow ranks #7 in the world.  What a fucking idiot.

ETA:  Although if you are talking land mass, she's right and I'm the idiot.

Edited by sasha206
  • LOL 4
59 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

The wedding dress style this week looked about 30 years too young for Grangela. And how did the store happen to have something in stock that fit her? Shenanigans I say. 

and no underwear to boot.. right

• LOL 1
4 hours ago, OldButHappy said:

Please, mods, can you tell the bosses to lose these ads on the bottom of the page?  They really screw things up...and I'm on a Mac desktop!  Am coming to the site much less often because of the new and annoying ad package!!!!

Use a different browser. I use DuckDuckGo and have no ads at all. I can also look at merchandise I may want to purchase and don’t get thousands of unwanted ads.

• Useful 4
1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

I keep hoping some surreptitious video of her comes out where she's not talking like an ingenue and is instead talking about how awful it is she has to fuck that out of shape loser to get a paycheck. 

The thought of lithe, young Juliana having sex with doughboy Michael is vomit inducing. I’m sure she just closes her eyes and hopes it’s over quickly. And for a guy who is a big winetrepreneur, have we ever witnessed him having a glass of wine?

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
50 minutes ago, Boston said:

I'm torn....I so want to write, "Maybe they sell outdoor wedding event supplies and had an extra tent".

But that would be so low.  I would never write that. 😉  Her size is not my real issue:

I really feel angry, to the tips of my old toes, that everything that we've seen-multiple DUI's, pedophilia, many children in cramped quarters,  spending money on trips to nigeria, televised, ongoing, emotional and physical abuse issues, bringing in a strange man (who thinks a bj for a ride in the car is NBD) into the house with all the young children, an elderly parent in sordid circumstances - deserves multiple case files with child and adult protective protective services (along with an audit of household income), NOT a television role with light happy music playing in the background.  

Edited by OldButHappy
  • Love 24
6 minutes ago, OldButHappy said:

I'm torn....I so want to write, "Maybe they sell outdoor wedding event supplies and had an extra tent".

But that would be so low.  I would never write that. 😉  Her size is not my real issue:

I really feel angry, to the tips of my old toes, that everything that we've seen-multiple DUI's, pedophilia, many children in cramped quarters,  spending money on trips to nigeria, televised, ongoing, emotional and physical abuse issues, bringing in a strange man (who thinks a bj for a ride in the car is NBD) into the house with all the young children, an elderly parent in sordid circumstances - deserves multiple case files with child and adult protective protective services (along with an audit of household income), NOT a television role with light happy music played in the background.  

Well, honestly, I think other than the Nigeria trips, a huge chunk of the population lives like this. There are pedos in so many families! We know this bc so many kids get molested and often by a relative or family friend. Tons of kids, esp lower/middle income kids are being raised by grandparents. (Middle income is different than middle class. Don't ask me why.) I think the kids will be fine.

11 minutes ago, BallisticNikki said:

Well, honestly, I think other than the Nigeria trips, a huge chunk of the population lives like this. There are pedos in so many families! We know this bc so many kids get molested and often by a relative or family friend. Tons of kids, esp lower/middle income kids are being raised by grandparents. (Middle income is different than middle class. Don't ask me why.) I think the kids will be fine.

We can agree to disagree.  While abuse cuts across all income lines, as someone who worked as a child advocate in abuse and neglect cases, I see too many red flags. Normalizing abusive behavior by showing it on tv without comment or consequence, IMHO,  is bad for everyone.  Especially people who live with abusers like Ang.

Edited by OldButHappy
  • Love 14
6 hours ago, ChiMama said:

Plus, I suspect he didn't do the interview at all and is lying about not getting approved -- Angela would never check on it and it's a perfect out for him to break her steely bonds and find a younger, more fertile Nigerian wife.

I can absolutely see this scenario. Just like we doubted Mohammed had really gone to his Visa interview and just told Nicole he hadn't passed. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, PinkFlamingo said:

At least we didn't have to suffer through watching her model several dresses. She said yes to the very first dress! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

I feel like Natalie could have found a religious American guy to marry and impregnate her immediately. 

Don't forget her best friend married Mike's best friend and must I assume live in the Sequim area.  Natalie and Mike met because of that other relationship.

• Love 1

Look, I really don’t want to be a downer. But does anyone else think that if Anna’s friends hadn’t reacted with abject horror to finding out that Mursel won’t tell his family about her boys...Anna would have been perfectly happy to go on and marry someone who clearly wishes her children didn’t exist?

• Useful 6
  • Love 14

I am just watching this now añd God damn momma Ange needs a Doctor stat! How old is she? Her face looks like it hurts, her nose, her voice....I mean....MY GOD poor woman.  I also don't find Mike's belief in aliens that wierd, it is a vast universe, what makes us think we are the only living beings out there? Rules Natalie? I had a friend commit suicide and the church refused to bury him due to these rules. Not judging religious folk but Natalie needs to give an inch or five. Also didn't Nat want to have a baby out of wedlock? Hypocrisy at its best.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 19
3 hours ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Did anyone else catch her leggings as she walked out from the dressing room, she had them on under the "wettin' dress."

• LOL 1
52 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

Don't forget her best friend married Mike's best friend and must I assume live in the Sequim area.  Natalie and Mike met because of that other relationship.

Natalie doesn't just want a religious man, she wants a man she can step all over.  

Sequim Mike was clearly floored that someone who looked like Natalie would give him the time of day. 

And I think that's her intention....

If she gets with a guy whose league she is clearly out of.....she can control him.  

Im happily surprised that big Mike is standing his ground.  

• Love 18
5 hours ago, John M said:

Co-sign. I can't wait until I'm past the baby-making age so people can stop giving me chapter and verse on how amazeballs being a mother will be and how much it will change my life. Natalie and her "Every woman wants to have a baby" bullshit from a previous episode got a heavy side eye from me. Nope! This woman wanted the husband to get a vasectomy - it was the best birthday present ever. 

3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Frosted Mini Wheats are my jam but who in the hell dumps half a cup of white sugar on top of them?! They're already frosted and sweet enough! 

Xzibit Emily: "Yo dawg, I hear you like sugar so I put some sugar in your sugary cereal!"
Sasha: "I do not eat much sugar."
Me: *confused dog head tilt*

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
33 minutes ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

Look, I really don’t want to be a downer. But does anyone else think that if Anna’s friends hadn’t reacted with abject horror to finding out that Mursel won’t tell his family about her boys...Anna would have been perfectly happy to go on and marry someone who clearly wishes her children didn’t exist?

I mean, she very clearly would have, right?  She prefaced her ballsy announcement that they probably couldnt get married unless he came clean by saying "my friends and family don't want us to get married"

I wonder how much of this entire scheme is fueled by Anna's need for validation from her friends and family?

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Frosted Mini Wheats are my jam but who in the hell dumps half a cup of white sugar on top of them?! They're already frosted and sweet enough! 

Xzibit Emily: "Yo dawg, I hear you like sugar so I put some sugar in your sugary cereal!"
Sasha: "I do not eat much sugar."
Me: *confused dog head tilt*

Yes....THIS!!!!!!

I've never heard of another adult putting sugar over an already sugary cereal...or any cereal.  

I wouldn't put sugar in someone's sugary cereal even if I knew they liked sugar.  The whole thing is weird.  Maybe this is her just trying to get them to leave. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
42 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mike, first she refuses to talk to you. Then she refuses to translate what her mother is saying. The final straw will be withholding sex.

Someone who wants to get pregnant wouldn't withhold sex. I think a "birth control failure" would be more conceivable (pun intended)

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

I get the feeling that Mursel annoys her.  That she romanticized him, found she couldn't communicate with him but was in love with the idea of marriage from someone who lived in an exotic (to her) land.  Her friends gave her the permission to stop what she knew was wrong.

I think if Mursel didn't annoy her so much and was this romantic, gorgeous Turk beekeeper who was hot in the sack, she'd be perfectly okay "sacrificing" and living the lie.   

• Love 10