Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: Chapter Seven - The Reckoning

• Start Topic

Sweet, thread is already open!

Looks like everything is finally coming to a head!  Mando is done with the odd jobs and side missions, and receives a message from Greef/Carl Weathers about making a truce and coming back to take out Werner Herzog for good, because he knows he'll never stop hunting down Baby Yoda if he isn't finished. 

Of course, Mando knows he can't fully trust Greef again, so he makes a few pitstops first, and picks up some familiar faces!  First, he brings on Cara Dune and her general badassery.  And then he swings by and convinces Kuiil/Nick Nolte to come aboard in order to protect Baby Yoda.  But Kuill isn't coming alone!  It turns out that he rebuild and reprogrammed IG-11 from the first episode, who is now less gun-happy and apparently all about making excellent tea like a good android butler that he is now!  So, now Mando's got himself a posse!

Still, even if the endgame is approaching, there is still time for Mando to realize that being a dad is not easy.  First, Baby Yoda tries to fly the ship at one point and tosses them all around like rag dolls.  Then, he tries to help "dad" by using the force on Cara when she and Mando are arm-wrestling (for those two, that might actually be flirting...) and choking her.  Oh, Mando!  You're really going to have your work cut out for you, when it comes to teaching Baby Yoda that he can't just force choke everyone willy nilly!

Turns out that Mando was right not to trust Greef, as his original plan was to betray and kill Mando, and take Baby Yoda.  But after Baby Yoda saves his life after an animal attack (where, Greef hilariously thought Baby Yoda was going to try and eat him at first), Greef has a change of heart and actually joins them officially this time.

But just when it looks like Mando's ready to take out Werner Herzog with a blaster, the true enemy reveals himself: Moff Gideon, played by none other than Giancarlo Esposito!  Some guy who has his own special stormtroopers, and has no issues just laying waste to Herzog and the regular stormtroopers in order to corner Mando, Cara, and Greef.  And basically acts like what I imagine Gus Fring would be like in the Star Wars universe, which is scary as hell!

Oh, and did I mention that it seems like they have Baby Yoda now?  And might have killed Kuiil in the process?  You Imperial bastards!

I loved the shot of the two Stormtroopers just casually lounging around on their speed-bikes.  It's fun seeing them act like normal human beings and not just mindless, personality-less drones.  I thought The Force Awakens did a good job with those aspects as well.

Great directing from Deborah Chow again.  Really looking forward to her helming the Obi-Wan series.

I have no idea how the finale will play out.  At the very least, I do think IG-11 will end up playing a big part in them getting out of this cliffhanger, since Mando was so distrusting of him throughout this episode, and it will end up showing him that not all androids are the worst.  But other than that, I'm prepared for anything and everything!  Hopefully the wait won't be too long!

Do need to make time for The Rise of Skywalker though! 

• Love 11

I am so anxious now, I can hardly stand it.  The poor little one did not even want to go and tried to fly the ship away in the beginning. Baby Yoda is so protective of Mando that he even saw Cara as a threat.

Poor Nick Nolte.  The thought of Gus Fring having Baby Yoda is making me shudder.

• Love 17
3 hours ago, NeenerNeener said:

Gus Fring has the baby <shudders>.

The little guy was eavesdropping on Mando and Cara, then tried to fly the ship. Was that his way of rejecting the whole scheme?

Yes, that's my bet. In other news, I talked about Force choke back in the ep 4 thread. I stand vindicated! And I certainly thought about Force healing back... Ep 2 or 3, whichever one had the Mando getting hurt.

The big guy Cara was fighting was a Zabrak, like Darth Maul. I always love seeing familiar aliens.

Speeder bikes in action! I love ROTJ with all my heart, and seeing them filled me with glee! If speeder bikes were real, that might convince me to learn to drive so I could then learn to ride.

And that finale! Oh my god. Wow. I hope JJ is on form to top that. Wow.

• Love 4

This episode was just a bunch of “holy shit” moments for me. 

Like, “Holy shit, Mando. I can’t believe you are falling into that trap” and “Even your theme music knows this is a terrible idea. Dig the key change. Holy shit.”

Then, “Holy shit. Even Baby Yoda knows this is a terrible idea and wants to get the hell out of there. Do you not interact with him and do you not realize he understands you?” and “Holy shit! He’s force-choking Cara!”

Followed by, “Holy shit! Space pterodactyls!” “Holy shit! Werner Herzog is dead! Very disappointing.” Then “Holy shit. Gus Fring is finally here.”

Finally, “You know, Baby Yoda needs to go live with Kuiil. He’s the only one around here with half a brain and actually pays attention to his needs and actions and...oh. OH. Holy shit!”

I actually laughed at the space pterodactyl attack because at first I thought one had succeeded at carrying off Carl Weathers and “carried off by space pterodactyl” has got to be one of most hilarious Star Wars deaths. Then I laughed again when Carl Weathers screamed “He’s gonna eat me!” about Baby Yoda.

I guess at this point it is up to IG-11 to save the day. I hope Kuiil programmed him with a “protect Baby Yoda at all costs” protocol. And I guess if Gus Fring still employs Dr Pershing to do his whatever to Baby Yoda, then the good doctor might be willing to help too.

Edited by Kostgard
  • LOL 3
  • Love 17

The only thing I could think about all episode was who sits around a campfire on a planet that is oozing lava. One of the aliens even had bare feet. I could see using fire to cook the Mange Goat but I would use electric lights for my camp, not a fire. There were three, 2-legged riding lizards, did two of them get injured/killed by the indestructible pterodactyls, I only noticed one get injured.

It would be funny if the baby carriage was pimped out with all the weapons.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I will preface this by saying that I have not watched the full episode yet, to get the full context.  But I saw people freaking out on Twitter about this episode, so I watched a few clips from it first (before I watch the whole thing from start to finish), as I was afraid something bad happened to Baby Yoda that I would have to prepare myself for.

Baby Yoda might not be able to communicate his thoughts to people, but he is very smart, observant and sensitive to what others are up to, what they're feeling, etc.   He seems to be able to tell who is good and who is bad.  For example, he wasn't trying to harm or run away from Amy Sedaris in Ep. 5, but he was trying to hide from Zero in Ep. 6.

My first thought was that Baby was choking Cara because he mistakenly believed she was trying to hurt his Dad and he went into protection mode.   However, he did not do that when he saw Cara and Mando fighting in Episode 4.  We already knew -- prior to Episode 4 -- that Baby could use the Force and protect Daddy if he had to, but he didn't think Cara was a threat at that point, in Ep. 4.

But... is it possible that Baby Yoda has picked up a vibe with Cara that Mando hasn't, and he senses now that she cannot be trusted?  Maybe he tried to harm her because he is sensing that she is going to betray his Daddy.

On the other hand, Baby Yoda used his power to heal Carl Weathers, so maybe he sensed that Greef could be redeemed, and that he wasn't really a bad guy deep down.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

I am no Star Wars expert but I am assuming we learned this episode that Baby Yoda is a very strong force user.  Who has access to different aspects of the force, including the dark side when he was using the choke on Cara Dune?  My friend was asking "does this mean Baby Yoda is on the dark side"?  My knee jerk reaction was no he isn't on the dark side, you have to choose to be a Sith. Am I right? 

I refuse to believe that this sweetie pie is bad.

If they leave me hanging about Baby Yoda's fate into next season I will be so pissed...

• Love 5
3 hours ago, magdalene said:

I am no Star Wars expert but I am assuming we learned this episode that Baby Yoda is a very strong force user.  Who has access to different aspects of the force, including the dark side when he was using the choke on Cara Dune?  My friend was asking "does this mean Baby Yoda is on the dark side"?  My knee jerk reaction was no he isn't on the dark side, you have to choose to be a Sith. Am I right? 

If they leave me hanging about Baby Yoda's fate into next season I will be so pissed...

My take is he's still a baby, and he could go either way. I think they were kinda making that point when Kuiil was talking about droids - that they aren't all good and they aren't all evil. They are neutral, and just reflect the people who programmed them. I think the same can be said of Baby Yoda - whether he embraces the light or dark side of the Force will depend a lot on who surrounds him and raises him. He has the capacity to be both. Someone has to guide him, help him make the right choice. That someone probably isn't Gus Fring.

Which leads me to a theory about why Gus Fring wants Baby Yoda. I was kinda surprised that everyone (except Kuiil) was all, "Buh?!" when witnessing Baby Yoda use the Force. I get that the Jedi got largely wiped out and the Empire was pushing propaganda to erase them from the history books, but...this is just a few years past when they destroyed the second death star. Why hasn't Cara, who worked for the Rebel Alliance and was on Endor, heard of a dude called Luke Skywalker who has these powers? Why hasn't any of these people who (I assume) know one or two things about the Empire heard of a dude called Darth Vader who had these powers and could choke people without using his hands? Why haven't they heard of the Emperor who also had powers? I mean, surely stuff like, "The Empire is run by this dude that can shoot lightning out of his hands!" is the sort of hot goss that reaches even the outer rim of the galaxy.

BUT I'm sure Gus Fring knows exactly what Vader and the Emperor were, and he wants to be that himself and maybe revive the Empire with himself in charge. Not realizing all the training and what-not that goes into being a Sith. So, I'm willing to bet that he wants to, like, inject himself with Baby Yoda juice so he can shoot lightning from his hands and rule the galaxy. Which of course means this show will have to bring up the whole midichlorians thing, which I think is deeply stupid and I wish was never introduced into the story, but...I think that's where they are going. 

Edited by Kostgard
  • Useful 1
  • Love 16
18 minutes ago, paigow said:

If Baby Yoda never meets an adult of his species in the next few years, will he speak normally? That is, just like everyone he has encountered recently.

It's never really expanded upon if Yoda's speech pattern is a species trait, or is just something he does. 

The only other adult member of Yoda's species we ever see is Jedi Master Yaddle in The Phantom Menace, and she has no canon lines in any medium, in some of the decanonized Legends material she is shown to speak in a similar pattern to Yoda though. 

Some have posited that Yoda's syntax is a biological feature of his species' brain, he simply thinks that way due to his physiology/brain chemistry, if that's the case then Baby Yoda, when he does learn to speak, would exhibit the same speech patterns. 

1 hour ago, magdalene said:

We probably learned he was a very strong force user in episode 2, picking up a mudhorn would be a difficult task for most younglings, although most Jedi could handle it easily. It's no X-Wing out of Dagobah's swamp, but it's still impressive for a being who hasn't yet mastered speech. 

Using certain Force powers does not necessarily brand one good or evil or light side or dark side. Force Choke/Grip is generally seen as an evil thing to do because it results in a painful and terrifying death for someone. The same way with Force Lightning, it is a cruel and painful way to go about fighting or killing.  

Count Dooku, once used Force Lightning to save his Padawan Qui-Gon Jinn, but he didn't immediately fall to the dark side. It took time. It's a slippery slope, you use a power once, and nothing seems to happen, but then you start using it more and more until it becomes common place. Once you start down the dark path forever will it dominate your destiny...

Edited by Maximum Taco
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, TVFan17 said:

My first thought was that Baby was choking Cara because he mistakenly believed she was trying to hurt his Dad and he went into protection mode.   However, he did not do that when he saw Cara and Mando fighting in Episode 4.  We already knew -- prior to Episode 4 -- that Baby could use the Force and protect Daddy if he had to, but he didn't think Cara was a threat at that point, in Ep. 4.

But... is it possible that Baby Yoda has picked up a vibe with Cara that Mando hasn't, and he senses now that she cannot be trusted?  Maybe he tried to harm her because he is sensing that she is going to betray his Daddy.

I think Lil' Oda picked up on Cara's strong desire to defeat Mando (who knows what kinds of thoughts went through her mind to pump her up to win the match) when the friendly game of arm-wrestling got more heated.

• Love 7

I wonder if Gus Fring wants Baby Yoda to heal Ming-Na Wen, if, by any chance, she ended up with him somehow after she was apparently killed (and the mysterious person walked up to her body).

But most likely he has more nefarious intentions for the adorable little nugget of joy and mischief.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 4

There is a very good chance that I could walk out of Rise of Skywalker this weekend and be like "Well that was pretty good, but it was no Mandalorian." thats how much I love this show! This episode was so intense, and what a freaking cliffhanger! They better save Baby Yoda ASAP, I cant go through a whole hiatus without knowing that he is doing alright! 

Holy reoccurring guest characters! Mando gets a call from Greef to come back and fight The Client, and he recruits Cara, who is still super badass, Kuiil, who is still super smart, and IG-11, who is still super alive! Of course Greef changed his mind about taking Baby Yoda, look at that little face!! So much happened this week, we got space pterodactyls, we got laser fights, we got bar fights, we got single dad Mando and curious baby Yoda hijinks, we got it all! 

Damn it, Cara was expected four Stormtroopers! Four! Baby Yoda is still a baby, so I dont know if he really gets what a real threat is or not, so when he was force choking Cara, he probably thought he was helping "dad" in a fight, or maybe even just giving him a leg up on the game! Looks like Baby Yoda needs to get the "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility" talk! You cant just run around force choking people willy nilly! That just leads to your wife dying of a broken heart! 

I really hope that Juiil is somehow still alive, but I dont know how likely that is. I bet that IG-11 comes to the rescue, and we all learn a valuable lesson! 

Oh shit, its space Giancarlo Esposito! And he has the baby!! I thought originally that whatever Empire holdout faction wanted Baby Yoda wanted to kill him or experiment on him, but now I wonder if they want to turn him to the Dark Side and use his high levels of force sensitivity to start the Empire up again. Maybe that was why we saw Baby Yoda using his powers in a dark way (with Cara) and a light way (healing Greef), Baby Yoda might be extremely powerful, but he is still a little baby who still hasn't figured out how to correctly lose his powers, or what he wants to use his powers for. He could be a great force for the light or the dark (like anyone really, but the stakes here are a lot higher than usual given his power) side, but as a baby, he is basically a blank slate now that is still being affected by his experiences and the people around him. 

10 hours ago, thuganomics85 said:

I thought The Force Awakens did a good job with those aspects as well.

One of my favorite scenes in that movie was the scene where Kylo is having one of his temper tantrum, and two Stormtroopers who are walking down the hall in that direction hear him, look at each other, and just slowly walk back the way they came from!" 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, TVFan17 said:

This 100%!!

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

This 100%!!

I definitely wondered about it.  I just saw someone else comment elsewhere online about how Baby Yoda shook his head as if to say "no" when Mando told him that Cara was a friend, and that person wondered if it was foreshadowing of some sort.  So it is an idea that has crossed at least a couple of people's minds, even if it turns out to be wrong.

I mean, either way we know that the arm wrestling between Cara and Mando somehow motivated Baby to use his power.  It likely either means that he mistakenly thought Cara was a threat to Daddy right in that moment, or it means that he sensed she might not be a good person, or something along those lines.  

Baby Yoda may be a tiny green bundle of cuteness, but I think he is much more tuned in and aware of things than he may seem.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, TVFan17 said:

didn't think Cara was a threat at that point, in Ep. 4.

Cara is not a con artist / rogue like Lando / Han....She has no "long game" for betrayal...Even if she captured Baby Yoda, whoever she sells him to would kill her anyway...

Mugatu, Baby Yoda Hater:

Who cares about Derek Zoolander Baby Yoda anyway? The man kid has only one look, for Christ's sake! Blue Steel? Ferrari? Le Tigra? They're the same face! Doesn't anybody notice this? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

Edited by paigow
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

I definitely wondered about it.  I just saw someone else comment elsewhere online about how Baby Yoda shook his head as if to say "no" when Mando told him that Cara was a friend, and that person wondered if it was foreshadowing of some sort.  So it is an idea that has crossed at least a couple of people's minds, even if it turns out to be wrong.

I mean, either way we know that the arm wrestling between Cara and Mando somehow motivated Baby to use his power.  It likely either means that he mistakenly thought Cara was a threat to Daddy right in that moment, or it means that he sensed she might not be a good person, or something along those lines.  

Baby Yoda may be a tiny green bundle of cuteness, but I think he is much more tuned in and aware of things than he may seem.

Cara might be more aware of baby yoda than she lets on.  With her past, wouldn't she have also heard rumors?  And like you said, no issues with her when they first met and they were wrestling.  Of course, baby yoda may have been so into his bone broth:)  

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Shit just got real. Another super stressful episode and at the end I went Noooo, it can't just end like that. I can't believe Mando fell for that trap. I wish I hadn't of watched the "previously on" clip in the beginning because it kinda ruined the return of all the characters.

I was really confused by Baby Yoda lying on the ground at the end. At first I thought it was a decoy because he wasn't moving, but then they panned over to Kuill. I'm really sad he had to die. Although maybe he's just hurt and IG 11 can help him? I think IG 11 will definitely come into play at some point.

Kuiil talking about how he taught IG 11 with patience and affirmation to reinforce its development, that it developed a personality as its experiences grew, and that it's only a reflection of those who programmed it was totally a metaphor for Baby Yoda.

I think the baby was just trying to protect Mando when he choked Cara, because even good dogs will get aggressive when their owners are threatened. But he did seem to shake his head when Mando said "she's a friend". But if she's bad, then it will basically go against everything that we've seen of her so far. But I don't like how she referred to the baby as "it" and "thing" this episode.

Random thoughts:

Even Mando is calling Baby Yoda "baby" now! lol I think in the past, he's only referred to him as a kid or child. But he called him a baby in this episode.

Mando asking Quiil to pad the baby's container so he can sleep better was ♥♥.

I liked seeing Mando and Cara arm wrestling. It was cool seeing him as just a normal guy having fun.

Mando needs to stop letting random people pick Baby Yoda up. It stresses me out. Also, how has he STILL not learned that he can't leave him alone?

Sorgan sure got rowdy. The locals seemed so quiet and peaceful before.

I hope Omera didn't see Mando's ship fly over head. 'You were in town and didn't even stop by to say hello? Womp rat.'

When they were getting tossed around on the ship, I thought for a second that Mando and Cara would fall on top of each other for an awkward romantic moment. I'm so glad they didn't go there.

Edited by pezgirl7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

Again, I don't know how Mando didn't see that trap coming.

Baby Yoda seemed really scared when he watched Mando leaving without him. Poor little guy. He's become quite attached to Daddy Mando.

My favorite comment from reddit:

Is Baby Yoda gonna have to Force choke a bitch!?

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, TVFan17 said:

I agree its possible and it seems to be the leading theory.  But I don't think its as complicated as that. 

In Ep 6 he tried to use the Force and did that "did I do that" look at his hand  when Mando saved him.

I think that he was simply testing out his abilities to try to help Mando win the game.

There is a very distinct shift while he's force choking Cara where he tightens his fist and his expression change like he is touching the Dark side.  That alone makes me think that his motivation isn't saving Mando from someone that intends to harm or betray him because the shift in expression is too extreme.  I think his initial motive had to be more benign and mixed with not understanding what he is capable of and then he unintentionally tapped into the Dark side and was getting drawn into it.

I also noticed that Baby Yoda shook his head "no" when Mando was saying Cara was a friend.  But I think that could just as easily be shaking his head to clear it once Mando intervened and snapped him out of using the Force to choke Cara.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, Maximum Taco said:

It's no X-Wing out of Dagobah's swamp, but it's still impressive for a being who hasn't yet mastered speech.

Force-Crash both speeders into each other...they explode on contact..problem solved

46 minutes ago, GustavMahler said:

So we get two Breaking Bad moments...we finally get Chicken Man Fring to appear and he uses the Heisenberg tactic of shoot through the wall and let the bullets sort it out.  

Moff Gideon wants Baby Yoda "more than you will ever know" because:

1. Frying chicken via the Force increases crispiness
  2. Cooking meth via the Force improves purity
  3. All of the above
  • LOL 7

Moff Gideon wants Baby Yoda "more than you will ever know" because:

Frying chicken via the Force increases crispiness

Cooking meth via the Force improves purity

All of the above

And on that note I think this show really needs to get Bryan Cranston to do a cameo.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

In this week's Adventures of Baby Yoda, Baby Yoda says, "I can fly this ship! It can't be that hard to do, right?"

It probably wasn't that hard fly this ship since Lil' Oda decided to do a few donuts over Kuiil's planet to get himself literally "grounded". He obviously mastered the navigation part already.

• Love 1

Great episode!  Very exciting and I enjoyed the various actors/characters returning in this one.

No, Baby Yoda, don't choke Cara!  Using a Force choke doesn't make you a dark sider (Luke used it in Return of the Jedi against Jabba's guards) and I assume Baby Yoda was trying to do good but it's something to keep an eye on.

Imperial Moff Gus Fring!  I've been looking forward to Giancarlo Esposito's appearance on this show and he didn't disappoint.  I'm only disappointed we can't see Giancarlo's character and Peter Cushing's Tarkin together in a scene.

Really liked the landscape of the planet in this episode.

The Mynock attack was really well done.  Not surprising that the action is terrific all around.

"He's trying to eat me!"  LOL! 

So glad Carl Weathers in on this show.

Enjoyed seeing the old speeder bike stormtroopers, just not what they did of course.

Any complains?  The editing could have used a little tightening, especially early on.  Though I'm annoyed as hell at Mando for getting Kuiil killed.  Come on, you HAD to know communications would be monitored.  Kuill was already on his way back.  There was no reason to communicate with him to tell him to speed it up.  Moron.

I'm glad they dropped this episode early.  I can't believe the season finale is next week.  Wish there was more but can't wait for the last episode.

• Love 5

At the end of the episode I was heartbroken but there HAS to be a catch...there were too many coincidences and red herrings...but maybe I’m just in denial that the empire has my precious baby 😞 

I damn near clutched my pearls when baby yoda, not just force choked Cara, but when his eyes narrowed and he twisted his wrist ala Darth Vader! And this his scared shocked eyes when mando yelled and grabbed him. 

I don’t want to believe Cara is a double agent but didn’t there was a scene where the droid (I keep forgetting the name) walked in and stared at Cara hard...it was odd. 

How may episodes are there in a season? This def feels like the beginning of the climax and it’s gonna be wild!

• Love 3

^^^ only 1 episode left.  

Last episode when they tricked Mando and locked him in the cell I thought for sure we'd have a cliff hanger ending with him and baby Yoda seperated and breathed a sigh of relief when they were back together by the end  only to get to this episode and what I was so anxious about last episode happens this episode!

They better be back together by season's end. I'm going to be so 😠😠😠 if they're not and we have to wait until next season to find out what happens. 

I'm leaning towards baby Yoda not knowing how strong his powers are, how to control them and what he can and can't do. This is mostly because I don't want to believe that a. Cara is evil and b. Baby Yoda is evil. 

"He's trying to eat me!" 😂😂😂

• Love 4
3 hours ago, benteen said:

Though I'm annoyed as hell at Mando for getting Kuiil killed.  Come on, you HAD to know communications would be monitored.  Kuill was already on his way back.  There was no reason to communicate with him to tell him to speed it up.  Moron.

I take this as Mando went into protective dad mode and wasn't thinking logically like he normally would. This episode really showed how much he cares for the little guy. 

What I want to know is, is the Razor Crest the Tardis? In the first episode and even the last episode, it seemed awfully cramped. Now it can fit two more organic life forms, a droid, and THREE blurgs? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

That was my least favorite episode so far. Way too much talking for a spaghetti sci-fi. And the one moment someone was actually about to say something important - when Kuiil was about to elaborate on the Force - there's an interruption. Pet peeve trope of mine.

I also thought the montage of Kuiil training the droid and the whole nature programming vs nurture monologue extremely heavy-handed. Also heavy-handed: Baby Yoda using choke Force just in the same episode because it fits the theme. Dude, last week offered way more justified opinions for training. Going after the lady who saved your little butt a couple of episodes back is not cool.

But I loved the return of the floating crib and 'He's trying to eat me!'

• Love 1

Don’t you hurt my Baby, Gus Fring!! 

7 hours ago, bobby2018 said:

Oh Nooooooooooooo.  Baby Yoda is mean!?  Kuiil is dead?!

He isn’t mean! Baby was protecting his Daddy.

Edited by LittleIggy
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Claire85 said:

I just watched again and noticed how when he finishes healing Greef, Baby Yoda plops down on his butt like the tired toddler he is. 

I wanted Mando to pick him up right after he plopped down, and say Good job buddy, but they all just stood around staring at him. lol

• Love 3