Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E05: We Need To Talk

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, KateHearts said:

"a heady sense of occasion and drama." That's a table for people who are really trying a little too hard. And yes, your transcript of the tag describes a marble/brass/bronze table.

I had to laugh at Natalie and Mike and the skirting around the baby talk conversation. Anyone notice how he mispronounces things? I can't recall exactly but one had to do with his aliens beliefs and there was another talking head where he took a common word and ruined it. I don't gather that he's all that educated. He does seem sincere- but he has got to sit her down and come clean about how he thinks the baby timeline should go.

Anna is just painful to watch at this point. She seems miserable, and I can't for the life of me figure out what exactly about Murcel makes her happy. The sex must be mind-blowing. Any wedding dress shopping trip that ends up with the bride-to-be dissolving into tears should lead to some serious soul-searching.

Michael and Juiliana- I don't know; for all his kids' articulate accommodation and acceptance, it's clear that they are uneasy and reasonably so. I agree with others that someone who is supposedly so wealthy and successful should present themselves as put together and self-assured- and he most certainly is neither. He's a rather greasy, unkempt, and very awkward guy. He looks like he's lying all the time- whenever he speaks he looks so uneasy.

I can't watch Emily dogging Sasha about his parenting duties. "You will be able to change his diaper, right? Are you going to know when to get him up?"  I hope at this point her starry-eyes misjudgment of him has become glaringly apparent. He has two other kids and if he can't figure out how to pick a crying baby up, it's because of learned helplessness.  He couldn't give a shit.  Apathy is written all over the guy.

Tania is so concerned about her "herbal training" agenda that she can't possibly wait another few months. When asked about it, she responded, wide-eyed : "Well, I wasn't gonna wait to bring Sinjin here until AFTER I went to Costa Rica!!" (Why??)  She is one of those people who exists in her own little self-important universe, where she is bound and determined for life to proceed HER WAY.  And everything she does that other adults do (like work, or fill out paperwork) is worthy of heaps of praise.  Her constant braying cackle during the family conversations was irritating. 

14 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Speaking of this - we now have Robert with 5 kids from 3 baby mammas 

I think the math on Robert is 5 kids with 4 baby mommas. He's a dog with super sperm.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, RoxiP said:

I'm betting Natalie's husband was cheating - he traveled a lot on business and he apparently didn't want children.  I would suspect that he is already on wife #2!  (Wows, my faith in humanity is low today.)  I don't buy the reason she gave for divorcing him.  Besides, her mother didn't like him - there had to have been something else.

I wasn't that offended by her encouraging him to run.  Sports (I guess that's the Ukrainian term for exercise?) is important to her and she wants to share that with him and help him continue to lose weight, which has been an issue for him in the past.  She told him he didn't have to do it and I thought he was super sweet saying that he would try and do it with her.

I wasn't either. They went at an easy pace, she made sure he stretched first, he could converse while they were running. Wasn't he a big jock in school? (Why do I think that?) And he works outdoors all day on the ranch. He's not hunched over a desk. I'm sure he was just fine. I think its great that Natalie has hobbies and interests! So few of the people on this clusterfuck do. Maybe if Mike has to go plow the south forty or something when they're back in the US, she won't whine and complain that he's neglecting her or that she's bored and lonely with no one to talk to. She'll just lace up her shoes and go for a run. That would be refreshing. 

• Love 9
22 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I wasn't either. They went at an easy pace, she made sure he stretched first, he could converse while they were running. Wasn't he a big jock in school? (Why do I think that?) And he works outdoors all day on the ranch. He's not hunched over a desk. I'm sure he was just fine. I think its great that Natalie has hobbies and interests! So few of the people on this clusterfuck do. Maybe if Mike has to go plow the south forty or something when they're back in the US, she won't whine and complain that he's neglecting her or that she's bored and lonely with no one to talk to. She'll just lace up her shoes and go for a run. That would be refreshing. 

I didn't get the big deal about asking him to run, either. She asked him to try something that she enjoys and he did. My husbnd and his ex got into rock climbing. He invited me to go once. I didn't enjoy it, but at least I gave it a shot. My ex and I enjoyed bluegrass festivals. My husbnd, who had never heard of bluegrass, tried one out with me and loved it.

They are learning about each other which is a hell of a lot more than what I could say about most of the other couples.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Agreed about her having interests outside of him.  She can do A LOT outdoors in Sequim, plus no harsh winters bringing her down.  Plus she has Bojangles to talk to!!!  He is harmless.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

I half watched the second part of this episode.  Juliana is straining credulity with the "pre nush" thing, but other than that, if she is acting she has been doing a fine job. 

The thing that strikes me about that chandelier is that while I find it remarkable ugly it LOOKS fairly unique.  

Its the sort of chandelier a person would specifically choose and want for their home.  Its not something that is like run of the mill or even pleasing for most people.  SOMEONE looked at that chandelier and said "I LOVE that and I MUST have it!". It doesn't seem like the sort of universally pleasing fixture someone would pick out to sell a million dollar property.

And the rest of the house is done in cheap fixtures like they are trying to move the house quick.  Cheap, basic window blinds, etc, etc.  

So it's kinda weird.  Are people absolutely sure he bought that house?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Ok. SO. I paused the DVR over the price tag on the ugly consignment sofa. It says "HESTIA D TBL 250x101 cm" MAR B POL & BRA I & DK BRONZE  $14,450.  That's GOT to be a price tag for a TABLE that is 250 x 101 centimeters. Right? Right. We are not dumb TLC. Nice try to create drama that doesn't exist over a $14000 couch that doesn't exist.  You ARE going to lose your audience w/this dumb shit. 

I will bet you $14,450 that that price tag goes to THIS: if you/when you pause your DVR you can see that the tv price tag is LAYING on the marble tabletop, not a blue couch--check it out! 

https://www.timothyoulton.com/products-furniture-hestia-dining-table

https://www.timothyoulton.com/pub/media/spec/Hestia_Dining_Table.pdf

It's a table of those dimensions (1cm off) Marble, Polished bronze and Brass are in the keywords which match the tag.  

STONE - MARBLE BLACK POLISHED

98.4"L x 40.1"W x 29.9"H

250cm x 102cm x 76cm

This is one of the 6 USA stores it is sold in:

Connecticut

Lillian August Design Center 32 Knight St, Norwalk, CT 06851

We should have had you on the case with Caesar and the cancelled flight.  I refuse to believe it was booked and then cancelled due to insufficient funds.

The sales lady at the furniture store mentioned the sofa in its entirety was around $13,000-14,000.  I liked how she advised that they may tire of the look in a few years down the line.  I learned a valuable lesson myself- don't go with trendy colors or styles.  Stick with neutrals and accessorize!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, Spike said:

I wasn’t clear on whether Natalie’s ex-husband didn’t want kids or had fertility issues.  I can see at 35 if Mike needs 3-5 years to pay down his debt she might be concerned.  

I agree that she is looking at a limited time frame in which to have a child or children, but she is putting an awful lot of pressure on Mike, ignoring his concerns and desires. She is expecting him to follow her super rushed timeline because she made other choices during the last 15 years of her life.  He also needs to be up front with her about his debt before she becomes even more invested in this relationship...or pregnant!

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

- Tania, wear your f*cking seatbelt!!

- Bryson's X-star grandma is kinda hot and she and her husband make a lot of sense.

- Why do I feel Robert and Anny are acting?! Their scenes feel forced and maybe I'm crazy but sometimes I see some 'smiles' between these two, like they're in on something together.
Are they creating drama for the cameras?

- I can't wait for Natalia to arrive in the States and go from buzzing capital city Kiev to rural (nothings happening here) America.

- Sasha's red flags were seen from space. Emily girl, you made your bed, now go lie in it.

- Anna seems like a nice person. I hope she calls off the wedding and finds some nice (English speaking) guy who will treat her right.  I highly doubt Mursel is capable of any empathy or normal conversation, even in his own language. 

- Michael is going to regret this midlife crisis.  Juliana is a child! 
Max and Cece are stealing my heart. They should do a 'parent trap' and get their parents back together.  

• Love 14
6 hours ago, RealReality said:

I half watched the second part of this episode.  Juliana is straining credulity with the "pre nush" thing, but other than that, if she is acting she has been doing a fine job. 

The thing that strikes me about that chandelier is that while I find it remarkable ugly it LOOKS fairly unique.  

Its the sort of chandelier a person would specifically choose and want for their home.  Its not something that is like run of the mill or even pleasing for most people.  SOMEONE looked at that chandelier and said "I LOVE that and I MUST have it!". It doesn't seem like the sort of universally pleasing fixture someone would pick out to sell a million dollar property.

And the rest of the house is done in cheap fixtures like they are trying to move the house quick.  Cheap, basic window blinds, etc, etc.  

So it's kinda weird.  Are people absolutely sure he bought that house?

Honestly, I have seen the "evidence" of the sale and I STILL don't believe he bought that house.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Why would Michael take Juliana to any store that sells $14,000 anything?  Take her to Bob's and let her have at it!

Anna and Marsel..what is their connection.  Bees  and sex?  Her boys are very rude or are reading scripts that make them most undesirable.  I'm going to go with scripts!  Why do they use kids like this.  Plus Marsel hiding them from his family had to hurt those fatherless boys.

The language barrier became a huge thing once her friend talked about it to Anna.  Up until then they were bumbling along.  They don't seem to happy!  Too many differences and secrets.

Natalie just won't fit into Mike's world with only bojangles to communicate with and no money.

She wants a baby NOW and Mike has money problems.  This one has disaster written all over it!

Sasha and Emily.  No just no and now a baby!  He should really get cut so there will be NO MORE FATHERLESS babies.  What's wrong with them!

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I'll buy insecurity issues but I also don't think you can paint every person who has plastic surgery as insecure or having body dysmorphia. Molestation is a serious leap, though, IMO. 

It's just my opinion but unless you've had some serious cosmetic injuries, plastic surgery is purely about insecurity.  In my scenario, it would be a way to get someone back to normal.  In these two women's cases, it's gone beyond normal into grotesque.  They have dead eyes.  There is nothing there.

15 hours ago, Callaphera said:

That's... a giant leap. Cheek implants, fillers, a nose job, and Botox meant that someone touched you when you were younger? Suddenly 80% of Hollywood makes so much sense.

I would love to see where you found the stats for that. 

It really does make sense when it comes to Hollywood because we all know that actresses are regularly raped.  Actors too.  Pedophilia is rampant.

14 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Agree. I know plenty of people who get massive amounts of plastic surgery because they legitimately think it looks good. The molestation was a jump for me. 

I'm actually getting a little squirmy about the "Julianna was a prostitute" thing. We don't know that and IF she was then I don't think it's something to just flippantly joke about. No teenage girl turns to prostitution because it's their childhood dream. It's usually out of desperation. 

In my opinion, if they think that looks good then their view of the world has been warped in some way.  C'mon, she was a prostitute.  

I'll stand by my theory that they have been molested or raped.  It just makes sense.  Look at them.  

3 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Natalie just won't fit into Mike's world with only bojangles to communicate with and no money.

She wants a baby NOW and Mike has money problems.  This one has disaster written all over it!

Sasha and Emily.  No just no and now a baby!  He should really get cut so there will be NO MORE FATHERLESS babies.  What's wrong with them!

Natalie seems to need an audience, who's going to pay attention to her in Sequim? When Mike arrives home cranky and tired, will she melt into a puddle of tears? Her little girl schtick is cute to Mike now, but I don't see that lasting, he'll be sick to death of it in a year or two.

• Love 7
21 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

She's also demanding that he run with her, just like her ex. Do these two have anything in common? 

She's really confused and desperate.  She turned on him fast.  Apparently she can't get a Russian man who wants kids, is religious and is into fitness.  

• Love 9
13 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

I think the math on Robert is 5 kids with 4 baby mommas. He's a dog with super sperm.

If I were Anny I would make sure I was on the pill, leaving the responsibility to Robert would be foolish and the fact that he raw dogs it on the regular I would want some sort of medical test before I slept with him.

His sperm may be super but the women he has reproduced with must not be the brightest bulbs in the chandelier.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

His sperm may be super but the women he has reproduced with must not be the brightest bulbs in the chandelier.

I couldn't believe how eager Anny was to sleep with this loser. They're both fucking gross!

• Love 9
2 hours ago, AllAboutEve said:

Michael is going to regret this midlife crisis.  Juliana is a child! 
Max and Cece are stealing my heart. They should do a 'parent trap' and get their parents back together.  

I love that idea.

Also commenting on Juliana's age....she is right inline with being a big sister.  I have relatives with several kids, and age separation of oldest to youngest is 13.  Pretty close to Max to Juliana.  

How do midlife crises' end?  Or in this case for Michael?  Is resolution that he gets back together with first wife, and cut Juliana free in 5-6 years?  I'm going to guess he doesn't do that, but I'd waffle about Juliana leaving.

• Useful 1

Dumb and Dumber (honeybee edition)- What? why?  I mean I know they can't communicate, but they didn't discuss or attempt to all the things they should when she was traveling to Turkey several times? and over the phone?  He did have skills putting together that honeycomb altar; I'll give him that much but maybe it was a kit and not from scratch and in that case I take it back.  Also,  she can do a much better job talking to her kids about this situation AND about/to him BEFORE he came over. Still a better love story than Tania's.

Jody Arias chipmunk and Syringe- Her sister and her husband and grandma seem normal; what happened to her???? Syringe should leave her if she leaves for a month.  What an awful awful woman.

Paul Bunyan and Natalie- I mean, they seem sweet.  Both were hurt and she really wanted kids and her ex didn't .  He's respectful of her friends and mom and her dreams about kids.  I dunno; I want to like them but the 90 day fiance curse says they will both turn out to be awful people.

Nordic ice queen and Flake- He's like an eager puppy wanting sex, but she's been traveling 20 hours and just wants sleep.  They seem horribly mismatched.

Anny and man-ho-Even their boxing instructor that they were with for only a few hours thinks they won't last.

Julianna and melted Ken doll- I mean , good for her for getting a car in case it didn't work out and she had to stay in Brazil.  I wasn't listening very closely but she said her sister is driving it as a taxi now?  Way to hustle, girl.  I don't feel bad for Micheal at all if she takes his money; he's dumb enough to allow it.  Just replace their segments with scenes of Max and Cici talking and playing.

Emily and russian man-ho- "Sasha's only cheated on his past two wives when they had a little baby at home, but he's totally not gonna do that to me; I'm different and special".  The baby's adorable; too bad both parents are idiots.  He's probably going to act like Moho when he comes over and take off on a road trip with other women.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

Update:

I asked my Brazilian friend if it's possible to buy a car from a dealership in Brazil on a credit card. He said yes, it's possible and not unusual. FWIW.

• Useful 9
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

The sales lady at the furniture store mentioned the sofa in its entirety was around $13,000-14,000.  I liked how she advised that they may tire of the look in a few years down the line.  I learned a valuable lesson myself- don't go with trendy colors or styles.  Stick with neutrals and accessorize!

Growing up one of my good friend's grandfather was the CEO of a company you definitely have heard of and as such fairly wealthy. As in drove a Rolls Royce wealthy.

They custom built a mansion in the early 80s sparing no expense with all the latest styles of the time. And never updated a single thing. The place was like an LSD fever dream, you walked in and there was a grand piano with an ornate crystal candelabra, there was a custom media center that surely cost a fortune when it was put in, but electronics have gotten so much smaller they were just haphazardly shoved in, there was glossy wall paper that looked like it had been taken from the background of a bad unicorn painting.

• LOL 5
20 hours ago, Spike said:

I wasn’t clear on whether Natalie’s ex-husband didn’t want kids or had fertility issues.  I can see at 35 if Mike needs 3-5 years to pay down his debt she might be concerned.  

I think they are purposely being vague about this, letting the plot unfold slowly. 

But either way, it's not Mike's fucking prblm, like she is trying to make it. She spent her best babymaking yrs in a shitty marriage and other relationships where no kids were produced. Now she is high risk and that is a situation she contributed to. Not Mike.

10 hours ago, RealReality said:

Its the sort of chandelier a person would specifically choose and want for their home.

I mentioned upthread I bought a very similar house about 10 yrs ago. Extremely similar. (Not nearly as expensive! It was just a flip.) And it had a very similar chandelier. Gosh, I loved that house!

3 hours ago, Anduril said:

It's just my opinion but unless you've had some serious cosmetic injuries, plastic surgery is purely about insecurity. 

If a person is committed to pursuing a career in modeling or sometimes even a career in acting, it may be something the person feels pushed into doing to advance said career, even if they personally feel fine w/ the "offending" body part.

4 hours ago, AllAboutEve said:

They should do a 'parent trap' and get their parents back together.  

Ughhh, do we really want Sarah being put through that...again?

• Love 4

Juliana explained she came from nothing, had nothing to eat and had to move often when they could not pay the rent!

But Michael expects her to become an interior decorator in a mansion in Connecticut?

Wake up big guy!  Poor kid is wondering how she will be able to even clean that big house.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Juliana described it as looking like "Chinese stains"! 😆

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

The sales lady at the furniture store mentioned the sofa in its entirety was around $13,000-14,000.

I don't think that Lillian August is a high end retail furniture store. From what I've read, it's a design service so they probably have a few pieces for display purposes but you can't just walk in and fall in love with a couch and they'll deliver it tomorrow. That sectional couch must have been covered in VERY expensive fabric for it to cost that much. As a side note, I have a small three piece sectional couch that I needed to have recovered. It required 38 yards of fabric. I found a discontinued fabric I loved at an online discount store for $ 20 a yard but it was a Ralph Lauren fabric that retailed at $ 200 a yard so had I gone to a store like Lillian August, no doubt my little couch would have cost a bundle even with me supplying the base units. 

All right, no doubt I'm going to start seeing targeted furniture ads on this forum...

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Natalie seems to need an audience, who's going to pay attention to her in Sequim? When Mike arrives home cranky and tired, will she melt into a puddle of tears? Her little girl schtick is cute to Mike now, but I don't see that lasting, he'll be sick to death of it in a year or two.

I get a Marilyn Monroe vibe from her. The way she coquettishly bats her eyes, the breathless little girl voice, and even the halter dress she wears in her THs looks like it was inspired by MM. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I don't think that Lillian August is a high end retail furniture store. From what I've read, it's a design service so they probably have a few pieces for display purposes but you can't just walk in and fall in love with a couch and they'll deliver it tomorrow. That sectional couch must have been covered in VERY expensive fabric for it to cost that much. As a side note, I have a small three piece sectional couch that I needed to have recovered. It required 38 yards of fabric. I found a discontinued fabric I loved at an online discount store for $ 20 a yard but it was a Ralph Lauren fabric that retailed at $ 200 a yard so had I gone to a store like Lillian August, no doubt my little couch would have cost a bundle even with me supplying the base units. 

All right, no doubt I'm going to start seeing targeted furniture ads on this forum.

Lol! I'd welcome some different ads, I keep seeing them for things I already bought.

Was coming here to say something similar about the couch, maybe that was some, hand painted, super expensive fabric.  I guess if you really have money you're looking for something outside the norm? I don't think that's the case here, although the extremely high end cars do have me wondering, can you even lease a car that retails for half a million? I can't even imagine his insurance bill.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I get a Marilyn Monroe vibe from her. The way she coquettishly bats her eyes, the breathless little girl voice, and even the halter dress she wears in her THs looks like it was inspired by MM. 

I was thinking more of the stuffed animal at the airport, the coquettish ride through the airport on his luggage, I literally laughed out loud at that. What grown woman wants to be toted around like a prize pig? And then Mike walks into her mom's kitchen with Natalie over his shoulder.

Cute in the beginning maybe, not so much for the long haul.

• Love 8
38 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Was coming here to say something similar about the couch, maybe that was some, hand painted, super expensive fabric.  I guess if you really have money you're looking for something outside the norm?

I refer to my newly recovered couch as my "Kardashian Kouch"

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

That sectional couch must have been covered in VERY expensive fabric for it to cost that much. As a side note, I have a small three piece sectional couch that I needed to have recovered. It required 38 yards of fabric. I found a discontinued fabric I loved at an online discount store for $ 20 a yard but it was a Ralph Lauren fabric that retailed at $ 200 a yard so had I gone to a store like Lillian August, no doubt my little couch would have cost a bundle even with me supplying the base units. 

There is a huge industry in high-end furniture that doesn't even touch the consumer side, they won't even talk to you much less sell you a sofa if you aren't with a high-end designer.  Sometimes these pieces eventually trickle down to high-end consignment which is what probably happened here.

$14,000 for a sofa in that space is nothing, you can spend twice that on that on a single arm chair and they won't bat an eye, you are a smaller sale.

Edited by John M
2 hours ago, BallisticNikki said:

But either way, it's not Mike's fucking prblm, like she is trying to make it. She spent her best babymaking yrs in a shitty marriage and other relationships where no kids were produced. Now she is high risk and that is a situation she contributed to. Not Mike.

🙌🏻🙌🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻  Thank you for posting what I’m thinking. 

2 hours ago, BallisticNikki said:

Ughhh, do we really want Sarah being put through that...again?

I don’t think Sarah wants him .... period.   She's “friends” with him for the kids’ sake.  

• Love 4

Perhaps I am rehashing old material, but someone posted on Reddit that Tania created a GoFundMe account to pay for her trip to go harass the Cartel...uh...her  one month spiritual trip for "Sacred Womb and Shadow Healing".

WTF???

Now, seeing as I am a middle aged Harley, and have dwelt way too long in the depths of Arkham Asylum, I was already befuddled she could afford to be away from a job for a month.  How could she possibly keep up the payments on that sweet ass shed?  So I asked the late Mr. J's and my five much more enlightened daughters what exactly is Sacred Womb and Shadow Healing.

Daughter # 1-Mom, sounds like new age fuckery to me.

Daughter # 5-Moooooommmmm, you can't say that!  You're questioning another person's mental well being!  (This one is still in college, learning to be extremely liberal)

So, I plied the question to Mr. HarleyQuinn, hereby known as Batman.

Batman, giving me the side look-I don't give a shit, but I can say this.  No one is going near your sacred womb space but me.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Blake and Jasmin are clearly frauding us, IMO.  My take is Blake was DJ-ing at a club/party and met up with Sister Jasmin and learned her lottery story and the fact that Jasmin did not win the lottery but still wanted to come to US.  Blake sold them on the scheme of posing as a "couple" so she could come on the K-1 visa, plus extra media celebrity and a TLC PAYCHECK.  Jasmin is a bit miffed that she has to go through all this and sister didn't, but she's in anyway.  Now, it appears that Blake is expecting Jasmin to actually act as if she's really into this guy when all she wants to do is sign on the dotted line and be on her merry way.  Blake is thinking she should at least show some appreciation (i.e. jiggy-jiggy) for his efforts and coming up with the scheme in the first place.

• Useful 6
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

Blake and Jasmin are clearly frauding us, IMO.  My take is Blake was DJ-ing at a club/party and met up with Sister Jasmin and learned her lottery story and the fact that Jasmin did not win the lottery but still wanted to come to US.  Blake sold them on the scheme of posing as a "couple" so she could come on the K-1 visa, plus extra media celebrity and a TLC PAYCHECK.  Jasmin is a bit miffed that she has to go through all this and sister didn't, but she's in anyway.  Now, it appears that Blake is expecting Jasmin to actually act as if she's really into this guy when all she wants to do is sign on the dotted line and be on her merry way.  Blake is thinking she should at least show some appreciation (i.e. jiggy-jiggy) for his efforts and coming up with the scheme in the first place.

With all Jasmine's cosmetic work her vajayjay may have cosmetically implanted teeth or something

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

Personally, I think she's too old for the way she behaves and she's not uber pretty.  I don't get model potential from her at all.  Exactly what does she do?

Edited by Wollstonecraft
  • Love 7
On 12/2/2019 at 8:31 PM, Persnickety1 said:

I agree.  I thought the one she chose made her look a lot larger than she actually is.  I also thought the first dress was a better choice. 

(This coming from the woman who married the first time in an ivory gauze hippie dress with little pink rosebuds in a park and the second time in black jeans, black knee-high Ugg boots, and a black Day of the Dead hoodie at City Hall, so take it for what it's worth 😂 )

The best thing she could do to make herself look better is not with the better wedding dress, but to get those facial moles removed.  I had one removed as soon as I could.  It's like bad teeth, hair or skin; when they're looking good, you look good.   

• Love 5

Wow, baby Daveed looks SO MUCH like Sasha. He's like Ice Cube's kid who played his dad in the N.W.A. biopic and was indistinguishable from the real Ice Cube. Yet Sasha still DGAF when his own face is staring back at him from the baby carriage. Damn. Poor kid.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Anduril said:

It's just my opinion but unless you've had some serious cosmetic injuries, plastic surgery is purely about insecurity.  In my scenario, it would be a way to get someone back to normal.  In these two women's cases, it's gone beyond normal into grotesque.  They have dead eyes.  There is nothing there.

It really does make sense when it comes to Hollywood because we all know that actresses are regularly raped.  Actors too.  Pedophilia is rampant.

In my opinion, if they think that looks good then their view of the world has been warped in some way.  C'mon, she was a prostitute.  

I'll stand by my theory that they have been molested or raped.  It just makes sense.  Look at them.  

I strongly disagree about the plastic surgery. Do you have a link for the statistics that back up the molestation idea? Because that is a pretty big claim. I was a crisis intervenion specialist, working with women and children who suffered from sexual assault and molestation, for years and I have never seen a study corroborating this opinion. Many people become addicted to getting plastic surgery and they continue getting more and more to either fix what someone did in a past surgery or to continue trying to achieve a look that they think is atractive.

And we don't know that Julianna was a prostitute. Many people think so, but we have no affirmation on that. Furthermore, if she does have a history as a prostitute and has been doing it for a while then that means she started quite young. That isn't prostitution, that is sex trafficking.

• Love 11

(Rewatching some scenes)

Look, dumbass, if you want Juliana to stay within a budget, tell her what the budget is! She probably doesn't have a good sense of what $14K means. Put it in perspective. It's not even her normal currency. Explain what the monthly income and outflow are. Saying "Oh, I'm really rich" followed by "OMG stop spending money" AND making Juliana feel guilty for it is bullshit.

• Love 16
10 hours ago, Drogo said:

In case anyone missed the episode, here's a quick visual recap - 

Mike: 
giphy.gif

Natalie: 
giphy.gif

---

Anna: 
giphy.gif

Mursel: 
giphy.gif

---

Anny:
giphy.gif

Robert:
giphy.gif

---

Tania: 
giphy.gif

Syngin: 
giphy.gif

---

Juliana: 
giphy.gif

Michael: 
giphy.gif

All hilarious, but the Syngin one had me laughing out loud!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, RealReality said:

With all Jasmine's cosmetic work her vajayjay may have cosmetically implanted teeth or something

I'd love to know her real age.  I think she's old enough to be Blake's mother!!!  Chew on that!

4 hours ago, Wollstonecraft said:

The best thing she could do to make herself look better is not with the better wedding dress, but to get those facial moles removed.  I had one removed as soon as I could.  It's like bad teeth, hair or skin; when they're looking good, you look good.   

Oh the moles!    Why don't they take care of them!  Doug on married at first sight has several ugly ones!  Brianna teen mom has several on her face.  I noticed on the reunion last evening they covered them with makeup and she looked so much better!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
57 minutes ago, Azubah said:

(Rewatching some scenes)

Look, dumbass, if you want Juliana to stay within a budget, tell her what the budget is! She probably doesn't have a good sense of what $14K means. Put it in perspective. It's not even her normal currency. Explain what the monthly income and outflow are. Saying "Oh, I'm really rich" followed by "OMG stop spending money" AND making Juliana feel guilty for it is bullshit.

I agree and put it in her currency (whatever the Brazilian dollar is) so she can learn!  I have said it before, but we have seen him with three cars:  A Porsche, a Mustang and a Mustang GTO valued at $500,000.  So stop guilting her about money.  Have open and honest talks about it NOW and save yourself the arguing later.  Why people are not upfront about it never fazed me.  Me and the hubs have been together for almost seven years, married for two and we have never fought over money.  Look, I was divorced and if you think talking about money is hard when you are goo goo in love, try it when you are splitting up.  Not. Fun. At. All.  

• Love 11
On 12/2/2019 at 8:00 AM, Toaster Strudel said:

On a developmental level, I can't help but think that Max is babysitting his stepmother. He's light-years ahead of her in wit and maturity.

I love Max and Cece.  Sped teacher here and I can just see them being leaders, well spoken, turning in homework, being friends with the loners, and just good kids. 

• Love 15