Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E38: To Con a Convict/S02.E39: Wedding Crashers & Cheaters

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Tony "I have control over Angela cause she's so in love with me and attracted to me she would forgive me for pretty much anything".... RED Flag Red Flag Red flag ... Angela is fucking stupid for staying with this man .. and that ring was tacky AF 

That was the ugliest engagement ring I’ve ever seen. I wonder where he found that thing? Looked like something homemade

He really thinks a lot of himself for sure, but everything he says is true. he know as far as Angela goes he can get away with anything. He is sickening 

• Love 10
23 minutes ago, Maybeitsme said:

That was the ugliest engagement ring I’ve ever seen. I wonder where he found that thing? Looked like something homemade

He really thinks a lot of himself for sure, but everything he says is true. he know as far as Angela goes he can get away with anything. He is sickening 

Oprah said that you teach people how to treat you....Angela has taught Tony exactly how to treat her.

He has a motorcycle to get to a job he doesn't have, he was driving a vehicle that appeared to be an SUV/truck from the interior and be gets free sandwiches. 

He can talk about all his "sacrifices" and she will accept it.  His arguments about how he has a lot of talents and could have been doing great if he wasn't sacrificing by letting Angela pay his way was laughable.

• Love 9

I just read up on this place, and how it came to be and continues is fascinating. I also now think Cheryl is an idiot for passing on this awesome Bishop Castle feature, which would have had my dorky self seriously contemplating the ceremonies-only venue: 

"The dragon was completed in the spring and Jim hauled it up the mountain to tackle the daunting task of raising and installing this incredible sculpture to where it rests today perched off of the front of the Grand Ballroom eighty feet in the air! Later on came the addition of a burner from a hot air balloon which Jim put in the back of the dragons throat, making it a true Fire Breathing Dragon!"

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

Yeah, Daniels mom will "love" her until she makes the mistake if disagreeing with her.  

Daniel may have almost been better off in a halfway house situation with strict rules but without the overinvolvment of his mother. 

I have no idea why Daniels aunt sold him that car.  Its a terrible idea and will likely end in bitter tears.  If he wanted a car to fix up, he had the one he was driving.  I mean he already put a shopping cart on top of it so think of all the other creative things he could do. 

He will super glue a hippity hop to the roof of the Subaru.

• LOL 9
On 11/22/2019 at 8:15 PM, CouchTater said:

Tony's already giving himself an out with all the "I will have to fight my addiction to women" bullshit.  Oh, Angela.

Oh my God.  Tony is a dick!  I wonder what Angela will think when she watches his solo interviews.  Just wow.

He is the worst actor. I can only think she's falling for his phony protestations of love because she is so desperate. He's a jerk of the first water. Therapy. Right.

5 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

Cheryl: Bonnie and Clyde had fights.

Me: And died in a hail of bullets.

And weren't exactly an example of great romance. More like codependent desperation. Sheeshe.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 6
On 11/22/2019 at 8:44 PM, LucyEth said:

I actually feel bad for Glorietta.  He got down on his knee, gave her a ring, even threw an engagement party.  This Juliana really had a hold on him.  He is a real creep.

I can't say how chuffed I am that Juliana showed him the gate. And props to Glorietta for realizing he's not for her and time to move on. I'm embarrassed to admit I rather enjoyed her mom going off on him, just wish she hadn't gotten physical. Glorietta handled her well.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, RealReality said:

Oprah said that you teach people how to treat you....Angela has taught Tony exactly how to treat her.

He has a motorcycle to get to a job he doesn't have, he was driving a vehicle that appeared to be an SUV/truck from the interior and be gets free sandwiches. 

He can talk about all his "sacrifices" and she will accept it.  His arguments about how he has a lot of talents and could have been doing great if he wasn't sacrificing by letting Angela pay his way was laughable.

Hell yes! And Cheryl should know this also. She openly admitted to sending a convict $30,000 and in this last episode said she sent him $900 in one week. And then she bought him a five hundred dollar watch. Josh has a sugar mama. And now she’s complaining that he didn’t even buy her a $50 ring? He probably thought he didn’t have to buy a ring, since she was more than willing to purchase her own ring! I have no idea what is up with these women wanting these fairytale romances with these broke ass convicts straight out of the pen.

I can’t remember her name last season, I think it was Caitlyn? Her guy Matt last season looked to have the mental capacity of a 12-year-old. And when she took him apartment hunting, he looked freaked the hell out! It was obvious he had no intention of becoming an adult and living on his own, when he could smoke meth and live in his mothers house. He had no goals or incentives AT ALL. These women need to wake up that some of these contacts don’t wanna change, and they will give you red flags while they’re in prison. They will PROUDLY WAVE THEIR RED FLAGS. Sending large sums of money to them is a huge red flag. They have three meals and a place to sleep, they ain’t paying rent or utilities! They don’t need more than a bit of money for the phone calls and a little bit of commissary to eat on. Maybe $100 a month. Maybe. 

So Cheryl played HERSELF, Ms Mother of the Year who loves Josh more than her own kids. And let’s be honest, she’s not cute.  And you can tell she’s not his type mentally OR physically. Josh may be a convict, but he’s not bad on the eyes. She’s punching above her weight looks-wise with this guy, that’s probably why she had to buy him at the convict pen pal store. She picked a good looking corn fed boy and added him to her shopping cart on the prison pen pal website. Now she’s regretting the no refund policy. She literally pissed away tens of thousands of dollars! There is no way Josh could’ve eaten that much while in prison or talked to her on the phone enough to equal that amount of money she claims to have spent. What the heck did he do with it? My guess is he was sending it to his mom or drugs. 

1 minute ago, Cammi said:

Hell yes! And Cheryl should know this also. She openly admitted to sending a convict $30,000 and in this last episode said she sent him $900 in one week. And then she bought him a five hundred dollar watch. Josh has a sugar mama. And now she’s complaining that he didn’t even buy her a $50 ring? He probably thought he didn’t have to buy a ring, since she was more than willing to purchase her own ring! I have no idea what is up with these women wanting these fairytale romances with these broke ass convicts straight out of the pen.

I can’t remember her name last season, I think it was Caitlyn? Her guy Matt last season looked to have the mental capacity of a 12-year-old. And when she took him apartment hunting, he looked freaked the hell out! It was obvious he had no intention of becoming an adult and living on his own, when he could smoke meth and live in his mothers house. He had no goals or incentives AT ALL. These women need to wake up that some of these contacts don’t wanna change, and they will give you red flags while they’re in prison. They will PROULY WAVE THEIR RED FLAGS. Sending large sums of money to them is a huge red flag. They have three meals and a place to sleep, they ain’t paying rent or utilities! They don’t need more than a bit of money for the phone calls and a little bit of commissary to eat on. Maybe $100 a month. Maybe. 

So Cheryl played HERSELF, Ms Mother of the Year who loves Josh more than her own kids. And let’s be honest, she’s not cute.  And you can tell she’s not his type mentally OR physically. Josh may be a convict, but he’s not bad on the eyes. She’s punching above her weight looks-wise with this guy, that’s probably why she had to buy him at the convict pen pal store. She picked a good looking corn fed boy and added him to her shopping cart on the prison pen pal website. Now she’s regretting the no refund policy. She literally pissed away tens of thousands of dollars! There is no way Josh could’ve eaten that much while in prison or talked to her on the phone enough to equal that amount of money she claims to have spent. What the heck did he do with it? My guess is he was sending it to his mom or drugs. 

Sorry double post 

Edited by Cammi
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Lacey's a great example to her kids slapping John and creating more drama in front of them.

Those kids didn't blink an eye.  I can't imagine the home life they have to provoke absolutely no reaction from witnessing yelling and shoving and f-bombardment (Lacey: Watch your language in front of the kid you f*&^% piece of sh$%^).

• Love 6
45 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

Those kids didn't blink an eye.  I can't imagine the home life they have to provoke absolutely no reaction from witnessing yelling and shoving and f-bombardment (Lacey: Watch your language in front of the kid you f*&^% piece of sh$%^).

Between Lacey and her father I don't think those kids have much of a chance. 😩

• Love 4
23 hours ago, RealReality said:

@psychoticstate -- 100% agree about Amber.  Like, bitch, I am not as dumb as slow vince....don't insult MY intelligence by assuming I'll believe some nonsense story about Vince "conning" you. 

And just LOL @ Amber's "I WANT to work".  Girl, no you don't.  Somehow the con didn't work......maybe because slow vince has a conservator and you can't touch his money.

Dead! 💀💀🤣😂

That possibility has been very much at the front of my mind since the scene where he bought the bed for Amber and made that odd comment about how he'd be using a "prepaid" card.  Either that or maybe he receives disability payments that go onto a prepaid card (when I was only temporary disability after my strokes, my money was electronically deposited onto a bank card the State sent me).  

It just seemed like an odd comment for him to make...even for Vince.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Cammi said:

I can’t remember her name last season, I think it was Caitlyn? Her guy Matt last season looked to have the mental capacity of a 12-year-old. And when she took him apartment hunting, he looked freaked the hell out! It was obvious he had no intention of becoming an adult and living on his own, when he could smoke meth and live in his mothers house

Oh, Matt wasn't going to grow up (he even said that before meeting Caitlin his life plan was to be a career criminal, and he appears to be carrying out that plan) but Matt's mother wasn't about to let him do that in her house. She was my favorite person on that  season - she was basically like "When y'all getting out my house?" I think even Caitlin said it was clear that they were wearing out their welcome, hence the apartment hunt. And Mom said she'd never bailed him out of jail. She seemed very clear on who her son is, didn't blame herself for it, and had made her peace. I love her. 

5 hours ago, Red Bridey said:

I had the same thought. The way everybody was just casually cursing in front of them made me so mad. And again, they have a stepfather that at BEST, they have known for a matter of weeks. When Shane said something about how he would raise the kids like they were his, Lacey was like " ... Oh, right" - like, she didn't even pretend that that was something she was concerned about until he brought it up. I feel so bad for them.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 10
18 hours ago, RealReality said:

She may as well just wear a doormat. 

Edited by Friday
Fixed typo
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 11/23/2019 at 12:55 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

didnt John tell lacy the same thing about her kids? lol and where the fuck are her kids anyway? they literally are never around her..... like seriously she's one of the worst mothers ever I just feel the urge to scream when shes on tv ... she's just a waste of a person .. she is 100% a total garbage person 

I don't believe for one second Lacy (or Cheryl) have custody of their kids.  Equal garbage with kids they dont deserve.

• Love 3

Wh...wha...wha..WHAT is hyappining...

wh...why am I’m missing epeesodes!!!???

This show really F’s with my mind man… It seems where I am it comes on different days of the week and now we’re on season two number 38, 39 I can’t keep track?

maybe it’s my cable? Maybe it’s my DVR but I don’t want to miss a bit of Angela and Tony… Boy he is something else when the sister of Angela shows up...

and if that was last episode I don’t know now I can’t keep track…

He..Tony SUDDENLY takes off on using the southern accent when talking to her

what a ConMan what a groomer… As at were...

He’s from Oregon... But he claims California… But that’s probably where he was in jail… I don’t know... Point being he doesn’t have a southern accent never did it I’ve never heard it and they’ve been on since the season one… He’s just a very conniving person. Anybody that malleable or can create a person to be AS malleable is the devil...IMNSHO

• Love 2
On 11/23/2019 at 9:37 AM, RealReality said:

Friend of mine always scans cars around her for couples having an argument in the hopes that the wife will toss the ring out the window.  

🙂

#ringstories

I would LOVE to go drinking with your friend who looks for flying wedding bands.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Two people surprised me in this episode. Vince actually closed his mouth when he was getting the bum's rush from Amber. And Glorietta was classy when she walked up to Alex saying "are you on a date?" No tears, no yelling, just very stoic. 

Most gross award to Chane for his contemplative peen face and bareback John Lennon pose. Those two are going to make an ugly baby, sorry, not sorry. Chon is much better looking & he has straight teeth & a job. 

Speaking of ugly, the award goes to Cheryl for her skeletor body & face with the escaping tooth. Added kudos for her ridiculous rant about the harmless castle. Please Josh, don't settle for this messy woman. Stay single and stay out of trouble. 

Next season looks frightening. Yes, we'll need to burn some incense or scented candles when these chucklefucks re-emerge. OMG, what has happened to our goddess? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
14 minutes ago, zenme said:

When I see Angela and Tony kiss, I can smell the Marlboro lights. 

Just reading this comment puts the taste of tar in my mouth.  I've never smoked a cigarette in my life, but I imagine it tastes like tar and campfire smoke. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 11/27/2019 at 1:37 PM, cooksdelight said:

He doesn’t have a job anymore. He’s back in jail. And will likely be there for a while.

Oh, I hadn't heard about John being arrested again. I know Alex (Glorietta) is back in jail for multiple felonies. 

• Love 1

So I'm highly intrigued of what year was. Of the WRX that he bought. Im looking to buy one, and I've noticed thats the one. Tried Googling the crap outta of the episode but got squat. Was seeing if any one here would be helpful.

On 11/23/2019 at 5:11 AM, psychoticstate said:

No surprise that Tony is cheating.  Of course he is.  Angela, when your sister and your BFF Tommy are telling you that Tony is using you, is lying, is a con, etc., you'd best listen.  She was expecting something bad driving to the park "because it's Tony" and yet he produces some ugly gumball machine ring, proposes and she gets all Glorietta-getting-a-visit-from-the-Care-Bears level of giddy denial.  Love how these klassy two drank directly from the champagne bottles.  I guess the glasses/flutes were optional.

Cheryl may be the worst Debbie Downer ever.  She seemed pissy and suspicious when Josh was directing her to the castle.  I thought the castle was pretty cool and the views gorgeous.  Even with the two "hosts" talking about wedding spaces, instead of being excited that Josh was actually planning a wedding, Cheryl has to get all bitchy about how she doesn't like the space.  Girl, you go with it and then speak privately about the safety concerns you have (which were valid.)   Disappointed (not going to lie) to see that Josh and Cheryl got back together after filming.  You can do better, Josh.  

I loved Glorietta's confrontation with Alex.  She totally busted him on a date with Juliana but girl held it together nicely (which is more than I can say for her crazy mother.)  I am beyond thrilled that Juliana told Alex to take a hike.  Smart.  Alex clearly is and was a major POS for telling Glorietta "bounce, bitch" after everything she did for him.  Sounds like he deserves to be back in the pokey.  Glorietta, please do not look up any more convicts.  

I loved reading your comments...and laughed my head off! Hilarious comment about Angela's level of denial!

On the spot regarding Cheryl- seriously?  He's actually trying to make a romantic gesture, for once. I thought the castle was cool and would have been a nice setting for the proposal.  It's very telling that we all think Josh, a convicted bank robber and who knows what else, can do better.

Glorietta is living in la-la land, but she sure didn't deserve that kind of treatment from Alex. I'm glad he is back to zero , no girlfriend and back in prison.  He needs to learn some humility.

• Love 6
On 11/23/2019 at 1:25 PM, DanaMB said:

I’ve noticed a lot of the convicts are good at turning everything around on the other person. That scene pissed me off. 

And don't forget Tony, telling Angela about all the sacrifices he made to be with her!  He wouldn't be able to afford a one-seat outhouse in most places in California.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

And don't forget Tony, telling Angela about all the sacrifices he made to be with her!  He wouldn't be able to afford a one-seat outhouse in most places in California.

That's what I thought.    When I see these house flip shows, the 800 square feet house is 900,000.  Tony probably doesn't have $9.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I lived in California for a number of years and unless Tony is talking about being a guest of the State of California's penal system, he can't afford jack.  

• Love 10
2 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

I lived in California for a number of years and unless Tony is talking about being a guest of the State of California's penal system, he can't afford jack.  

LOL, I live in California now and even the prison ramen up here is probably too expensive for him. 

• LOL 5

LOL - I don't know what year the car was, but I bet you like $10 you could reach out to him or his cousin (?) or aunt on social media and they would tell you.  

He'd probably be delighted for a car question instead of people goofing on him for his dumb facial tattoo 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 12/13/2019 at 1:27 PM, RealReality said:

LOL - I don't know what year the car was, but I bet you like $10 you could reach out to him or his cousin (?) or aunt on social media and they would tell you.  

He'd probably be delighted for a car question instead of people goofing on him for his dumb facial tattoo 

How much would it be to ask him what the hell he was thinking when he got it?

• LOL 2