Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E38: To Con a Convict/S02.E39: Wedding Crashers & Cheaters

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

Which mom got the most irrationally involved in their adult child’s life fighting with the fiance/fiancée: Glorietta’s or Daniel’s?

I think it’s okay to mention because the season is over but Lizzie said on Twitter that Daniel’s mother called her See You Next Tuesday and that is what provoked her to throw the rock at her foot.  Stay classy, Idaho goddesses!

• LOL 4
29 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

That little $200 ring is going to drive them all nuts!  People have died over somebody having somebody else ring!  

Just think of all the stories you have read about rings.  Sister won't return moms ring..brother takes the stone out of moms ring for fiancee ring and she won't give it back after they split.

Mom dies and dad gives ring to new wife!is

Heck I'm still waiting to get a ring my grandma promised to me!

All kinds of ring stories out there!

Those hobbits like them too.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Glorietta- I’m going to give him a piece of my mind. 

Me- Girl, you can’t afford that. 

(I know, too easy.)

John is NOT the father. Of course he’s not. This was a fake storyline for the show. Disgusting. 

And just when you think the show has hit its lowest, trashiest point, we’re subjected to the Lacey/Shane bedroom scene. Jesus Christ. 

Alex is an asshole dick. That was just cruel. So glad Julianna was not putting up with that. Of course, Glorietta remains dumber than a stump and will date a prisoner again. 

Ugh, I knew we’d be subjected to Lacey the dumpster fire skank on Life After Lock Up. That being said, Yay for Life After Lockup! 😂

Edited by DanaMB
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7

When Tony put the giant ring on Angela’s finger they kind of squeeze it and it moved like it was adjustable. I guess for $200, you get “adjustable.”

I have to give a shout out to Glorietta for being angry at Alex, not Juliana. A lot of women get made at the women their men are cheating with instead of the CHEATER himself. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 15

In a season chock full of WTF and EW moments, I give thanks to the goddesses that we were spared what would have probably been the single most visually horrifying moment of all:

A close up of Lacy's face coming up out of the water.  🤮

Thank you, WeTV.  It's the little things.  

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

I'm bitter that of all these characters, the only one who actually got a wedding is LACEY! I was amazed at the fact that her gown had illusion netting on the top; I was totally expecting a jiggle/sideboob show as she waddled through the sand. Her eyelashes must have been 3 inches long; I was impressed that she could keep her eyes open enough to find her way to the minister. You've got to wonder, though, at what point does Chane realize that stripped of her fake lashes, fake hair, fake fingernails, fake lips, fake boobs and fake butt, what the heck is left-her sparkling personality?

Lizzie was supposedly aiming to be a social worker (because of course she is) and probably has figured out she can't make a decent living without a master's. Or she wants to specialize - my mom was a psychiatric social worker, which qualified her to work under the supervision of an MD. So Lizzie's probably got 2 more years of undergrad work, plus 2 years for the masters. Also, the car that Daniel chose over Lizzie was indeed a Subaru. 

These jailbirds are soooo lucky to have been released into this economy, I can't believe a guy with no high school diploma/a 6 year sentence for bank robbery, etc. could get a job at all normally.

Glorietta surprised. I was looking forward to an explosion when she finally got dumped, but she was kind of mature, in a sad, looney kind of way, She threw the wedding scrap book away, right? I bet the guy from the past who she returned to is her hot rod show boss.

Josh must have lost his roofing job, that's the only reason I can imagine him going back to off-her-meds Cheryl.

Vince may have more luck with some Filipino lady hoping to flee earthquakes and poverty.

Angela is a straight-up ass. She deserves whatever Tony unleashes on her. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

I bet the guy from the past who she returned to is her hot rod show boss.

I’m picturing a car show attendee who looks and talks like Andrew Dice Clay.

I would love to plunk Lacey’s dad into a fable where he has to make the Sophie’s choice of giving up the beer or the cigarette.

• LOL 9
3 hours ago, OoogleEyes said:

Lacy...careful with those eyelashes.. a stiff breeze will blow you away!

I wonder what Angela thought after she saw this episode? What an idiot. I *almost* feel sorry for her.

Somewhere, there’s a cat missing it’s fur.

Yeah, Angela calling during his therapy session.... I literally laughed so loud I scared my dog. He’s a sex addict, one more notch to add to his belt. Angela is in for a world of hurt coming at her.

I wish Amber and Puppy would be charged for this openly-discussed con they have been plotting. I guess since no real money has exchanged hands yet there is no case, but damn..... they are stupider than I thought. And Vince still doesn’t have any idea what has been going on, I’m betting.

This has been the dumbest crew they’ve ever had on TV.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

@psychoticstate -- 100% agree about Amber.  Like, bitch, I am not as dumb as slow vince....don't insult MY intelligence by assuming I'll believe some nonsense story about Vince "conning" you. 

And just LOL @ Amber's "I WANT to work".  Girl, no you don't.  Somehow the con didn't work......maybe because slow vince has a conservator and you can't touch his money.

23 minutes ago, Spike said:

I’m picturing a car show attendee who looks and talks like Andrew Dice Clay.

I would love to plunk Lacey’s dad into a fable where he has to make the Sophie’s choice of giving up the beer or the cigarette.

Dead! 💀💀🤣😂

• Love 15
3 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

That little $200 ring is going to drive them all nuts!  People have died over somebody having somebody else ring!  

Just think of all the stories you have read about rings.  Sister won't return moms ring..brother takes the stone out of moms ring for fiancee ring and she won't give it back after they split.

Mom dies and dad gives ring to new wife!is

Heck I'm still waiting to get a ring my grandma promised to me!

All kinds of ring stories out there!

Friend of mine always scans cars around her for couples having an argument in the hopes that the wife will toss the ring out the window.  

🙂

#ringstories

Edited by RealReality
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

getting around to watching this today .... I hate Lacy good God she is a human waste of space ....Lets leave out the part where you kept attacking John in the retelling of what he was doing .... I seriously hope she never runs into the wrong dude and gets beat the fuck down but if she does she totally will have brought in on herself.... 

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

getting around to watching this today .... I hate Lacy good God she is a human waste of space ....Lets leave out the part where you kept attacking John in the retelling of what he was doing .... I seriously hope she never runs into the wrong dude and gets beat the fuck down but if she does she totally will have brought in on herself.... 

She has a penchant for "bad boys" who are in jail for malicious wounding and she likes to start shit.

As I've said, best case scenario is for her to just catch an eventual ass whipping.  

And just LOL at Shane who is "gonna be there" for Lacey's kids.....Lacey couldn't even pretend to care.  

Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

Gloreata and her mother are fucking insane ....but im living for the delusion of it all ... this is the kind of crazy reality tv was made for lol 

I wonder if gloriettas mother is on something or if her crazy is just organic?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, RealReality said:

She has a penchant for "bad boys" who are in jail for malicious wounding and she likes to start shit.

As I've said, best case scenario is for her to just catch an eventual ass whipping.  

And just LOL at Shane who is "gonna be there" for Lacey's kids.....Lacey couldn't even pretend to care.  

I wonder if gloriettas mother is on something or if her crazy is just organic?

didnt John tell lacy the same thing about her kids? lol and where the fuck are her kids anyway? they literally are never around her..... like seriously she's one of the worst mothers ever I just feel the urge to scream when shes on tv ... she's just a waste of a person .. she is 100% a total garbage person 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 9
19 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

The odd thing is an attack to the face would probably improve her looks.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, PityFree said:

Lacy has three school-age children and has never been married???

I was confused - I could have sworn she had talked about her ex-husband.

I feel bad for Vince. I think he was genuine. He's too dumb to be conning people.

Lizzy and Daniel sure imploded fast, huh? They're all some trash. I did feel bad for Lizzy when she said she'd wasted the last three years and broke down crying.

Alex is trash too. Telling Glorietta to "get the fuck out" and "bounce, bitch" was uncalled for. I will say, though, that when Glorietta's mom freaked out, called herself a psycho, and said she had to pray, I fell the entire fuck out. I was pleasantly surprised by how maturely Glorietta handled the situation with Alex.

Cheryl really is an asshole. I laughed when the producer asked "Don't you HAVE a ring?" and she was like, "yeah, the one I bought myself!" That's what you get! And she got him a $500 watch too? Cheryl, you stupid.

Tony is gross; Angela is stupid; they are gross together. Was he back fucking the motel laundry woman?

• LOL 1
  • Love 16

Tony "I have control over Angela cause she's so in love with me and attracted to me she would forgive me for pretty much anything".... RED Flag Red Flag Red flag ... Angela is fucking stupid for staying with this man .. and that ring was tacky AF 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15

He blindsided me with a shitty ass castle ...I wonder if her kids would have liked that castle? I mean she obviously isn't thinking of her kids but I bet they would have liked to have seen the castle ... maybe she should go back home and ask them .....Cheryl doesn't that sound like a good Idea?  Did she forget she had children? 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

He blindsided me with a shitty ass castle ...I wonder if her kids would have liked that castle? I mean she obviously isn't thinking of her kids but I bet they would have liked to have seen the castle ... maybe she should go back home and ask them Cheryl doesn't that sound like a good Idea?

Cheryl made it seem like she was going to stay in Colorado until Josh got his ankle monitor off....and then a couple months after that until he was approved to move to Texas.  

So that sounded like another four months.  

Putting aside the fact that she is a shitty, absent mother her father looked soooo sickly at the start of the season.  It's unfair as hell for her to push her kids off on her parents for like a year when her dad isn't well.  

At least Lacey is within driving distance and has laid eyes on her kids.  Cheryl's kids probably aren't going to want to go home with her because is pretty much a stranger at this point.

• Love 9

Amber you were playing Vince the entire time but are trying to make him out to be the bad guy? Like he was the one lying the entire time and not her? Is she on drugs? He wasn't shown at all to have been playing or attempting to play her and looked crushed when she told him to walk away...does she really think anyone is believing the shit she is trying to spin so its not her and puppy and her mom in the wrong? 

• Love 16
14 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Amber you were playing Vince the entire time but are trying to make him out to be the bad guy? Like he was the one lying the entire time and not her? Is she on drugs? He wasn't shown at all to have been playing or attempting to play her and looked crushed when she told him to walk away...does she really think anyone is believing the shit she is trying to spin so its not her and puppy and her mom in the wrong? 

She should just tell him it’s nothing personal but she digs the ladies.  So there is nothing he can do to ingratiate himself.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
28 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Lizzy and Daniel sure imploded fast, huh?

Right?  Didn't he just propose in the last episode?  Now he acts like he can't stand her.  I didn't get the shopping cart on the top of the car thing, not sure how that keeps him "sober".  They made sure to put in a scene there where his friend remarks on his weight loss, they knew we would  be talking about it.   He did Lizzy a favor, now she can move on to something better hopefully.

I'm sorry but Lacey was the ugliest bride I have ever seen.  The mass of false eyelashes, fake hair and blubbery lips was so awful.   I can't imagine what she's going to look like in 10 years.  Did we really need to see Sean naked?  Is nothing private?

That ugly ring Tony gave Angela looked like it was meant for a man.  I can't understand why he let production film him meeting a woman at a motel.  I guess he doesn't care if Angela knows.  I can't see what attracts her to him at all, he comes off as very arrogant and he's got nothing in the looks department either.  Those sandwiches she was making looked gross, ease up on the mayo Angie.

Glorietta and Alex barely seemed like a couple.  Good for Juliana for dropping his stupid ass, she can do a lot better.  

Amber and Vince, snooze, another fake couple.   Yes Amber join the rest of us and get a job and earn your own way, stop trying to take advantage of people.   Vince sounds like he's gearing up for a shot at 90 Day Fiance. 

Life After Lock up looks interesting.  I couldn't help it but that clip of Tracey crying on the phone made me burst out laughing.  I can't believe they got to film that.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
36 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

Those sandwiches she was making looked gross, ease up on the mayo Angie.

Cigarette ash for garnish.

37 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

I couldn't help it but that clip of Tracey crying on the phone made me burst out laughing.  I can't believe they got to film that.

She continues to top herself in the hair style department.

• LOL 14
3 hours ago, DanaMB said:

Glorietta- I’m going to give him a piece of my mind. 

Me- Girl, you can’t afford that. 

Mr. AZC - "Well, that shouldn't take long.  She's GOT no mind."

Oh . . . Tony . . . being an amoral serial cheater doesn't make you a sex addict.  It makes you an amoral serial cheater.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

that ring was tacky AF 

That ring Tony gave Angela was hideous.

Speaking of rings, I am of the belief that if an engagement breaks up you should give back the ring unless you paid for it yourself (Cheryl) or the ring is an heirloom in your family. An engagement ring is a conditional gift, IMO, with the condition being marriage. So I think Lizzy should give back the ring.

54 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

Right?  Didn't he just propose in the last episode?  Now he acts like he can't stand her. 

That whole scene went left really fast. From her "what the fuck is this?" when she saw the car (which made me laugh; it was the delivery) to the breakup to the way Daniel's mother came storming out all furious ... it was like, how did we get here?

I don't even necessarily think either of them are bad people; they were just way too young and immature to get married. Neither of them have any sense of what being in a relationship even entails, let alone a marriage.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Spike said:

The odd thing is an attack to the face would probably improve her looks.

I'd like to prick her lips with a pin to watch them deflate and listen to her call for Chone and Chon to chelp her.

• LOL 17
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

@psychoticstate -- 100% agree about Amber.  Like, bitch, I am not as dumb as slow vince....don't insult MY intelligence by assuming I'll believe some nonsense story about Vince "conning" you. 

And just LOL @ Amber's "I WANT to work".  Girl, no you don't.  

How did she somehow turn this around to be *Vince's* fault and her demanding an apology from him??

• Love 11
2 hours ago, sempervivum said:

Josh must have lost his roofing job, that's the only reason I can imagine him going back to off-her-meds Cheryl.

Vince may have more luck with some Filipino lady hoping to flee earthquakes and poverty.

Angela is a straight-up ass. She deserves whatever Tony unleashes on her. 

LOL  Need I say more.

• Love 1

Who is the daddy, Lacey???? Do you even know? Ugh, Cheryl. My sister had a better castle??!! Talk about sibling rivalry. And the sister said she had to go home because she missed her kids...crickets from Mother of the Year Cheryl. Josh seems simple. Simple tastes, simple desires. Cheryl is twisted, wanting the American Dream but has no idea that her desires will never be realized because she wants what she wants when she wants it. I would commit suicide if I had to listen to Glorietta and her mother talk for more than one minute. OMG those baby voices. Angela, you creaky old broad, you should have listened to your sister. I do love Tony's CRAZY eyes in his photo. Serial killer looks, or what?

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

Who is the daddy, Lacey???? Do you even know? Ugh, Cheryl. My sister had a better castle??!! Talk about sibling rivalry. And the sister said she had to go home because she missed her kids...crickets from Mother of the Year Cheryl. Josh seems simple. Simple tastes, simple desires. Cheryl is twisted, wanting the American Dream but has no idea that her desires will never be realized because she wants what she wants when she wants it. I would commit suicide if I had to listen to Glorietta and her mother talk for more than one minute. OMG those baby voices. Angela, you creaky old broad, you should have listened to your sister. I do love Tony's CRAZY eyes in his photo. Serial killer looks, or what?

I wonder if anyone has ever mistaken Tony as Angie Baby's son?  If not, just a matter of time.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Yeah, Angela calling during his therapy session.... I literally laughed so loud I scared my dog. He’s a sex addict, one more notch to add to his belt. Angela is in for a world of hurt coming at her.

Doesn't Angela claim to be a therapist?  If so, she should know that anyone in an actual therapy session does NOT answer their phone during the session.   

How big can Grenada, Mississippi be?  How many therapists can there be?  If Angela were smart (yeah, I know) she'd be asking around, then following Tony and busting his Pillsbury ass.  Damn, even Glorietta managed to bust Alex.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

Part of me thinks Cheryl wants out of the relationship since he’s not toeing the line and telling his mother to fuck off. As for the castle, I swear I thought it was the place this music video was shot.... she was rude as fuck to him. I hope they won’t wind up getting married, she will make his life a living hell.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, OoogleEyes said:

How did she somehow turn this around to be *Vince's* fault and her demanding an apology from him??

I’ve noticed a lot of the convicts are good at turning everything around on the other person. That scene pissed me off. 

Edited by DanaMB
  • Love 11
10 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

I’ve noticed a lot of the convicts are good at turning everything around on the other person. That scene pushed me off. 

Yeah like Daniel’s mom being mad at Lizzie for breaking his heart when he was the one who dumped her lol.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
26 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

I’ve noticed a lot of the convicts are good at turning everything around on the other person. That scene pushed me off. 

Original Lizzie of season 2 fame is, IMO, the expert and turning everything around on the other person.  Dumbass whatshisname was to dumb to even notice.

• Love 9

Both Lacey's dad and John were high as fuck during their staged scene. 

John wanted to "see the kids". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Those kids showed as much enthusiasm as they'd show to the mail carrier. 

Glorietta's mother is certifiable. She should be locked up. 

Angela had to pack sandwiches for Tony to take to therapy? I'm speechless. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, sempervivum said:

Also, the car that Daniel chose over Lizzie was indeed a Subaru.

Thank you, you’re correct - it apparently is a Subaru Impreza and that’s the color they are on almost every picture I saw.

I think the Tony scene is going to turn out to be a meeting of other sex addict friends of his because he said he used to work there and it sounded like there were other voices laughing when they played the conversation at the end.

When Glorietta and her mother are talking to each other, it sounds like cartoon characters.

I love how Amber was so firmly announcing that she wanted a regular job and to live only legally from now on.  No scamming for us!  We’re now upstanding citizens!  (In her head:   “I hope that sounds believable”)

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

John wanted to "see the kids". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Those kids showed as much enthusiasm as they'd show to the mail carrier. 

Angela had to pack sandwiches for Tony to take to therapy? I'm speechless. 

Yeah, how long is "therapy?"  

Pillsbury Tony doesnt look like he has the ability to do more than like 15 minutes of "therapy" so I don't understand why he needed TWO sandwiches.

• LOL 9
  • Love 6

Finally got to watch it tonight.

Not sad to see that Alex got locked up again, he's what you would call a cocky little shit. Glorietta handled it more maturely than I would have thought, but I guess one "psycho" (as her mom called herself) in the family is enough. I felt most badly for the scrapbook that got tossed in the trash at the end.

I almost thought Cheryl was pregnant, maybe her bloated stomach is an effect of anorexia? Josh's mother is a doozy but I agree with her that Cheryl has no personality (except for complaining).

Lacey's a great example to her kids slapping John and creating more drama in front of them.

OMG I did not need to see that much of Shane. Then they show him looking at his penis after she told him no sex? TMI this season with this and interviewing the people after sex. LOL and YIKES. But as nasty as he and Lacey are nobody tops Angela and Tony for sheer grossness when they kiss or are physical.

I think Lizzy and Daniel are better off apart. But that escalated quickly, I didn't expect them to break up that fast. I read at the end that his mom adores the new girlfriend but I bet that won't last because his mom seems to be overly involved.

Bring on the new season, my goddess looks like she got run through the wringer...

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, Spike said:

I think it’s okay to mention because the season is over but Lizzie said on Twitter that Daniel’s mother called her See You Next Tuesday and that is what provoked her to throw the rock at her foot.  Stay classy, Idaho goddesses!

I don't know, if I care I'll rewatch the scene, but it looked like a pretty seamless transition between what Daniels mom said and the rock throwing.  

But I did find it classy for Daniels mom to say she would have physically fought a woman nearly 20 years her junior if the rock had hit her anywhere above the toe. 

I had thought Lizzie threw the engagement ring at her.....did Lizzie keep that thing?

• LOL 3
22 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Finally got to watch it tonight.

Not sad to see that Alex got locked up again, he's what you would call a cocky little shit. Glorietta handled it more maturely than I would have thought, but I guess one "psycho" (as her mom called herself) in the family is enough. I felt most badly for the scrapbook that got tossed in the trash at the end.

I almost thought Cheryl was pregnant, maybe her bloated stomach is an effect of anorexia? Josh's mother is a doozy but I agree with her that Cheryl has no personality (except for complaining).

Lacey's a great example to her kids slapping John and creating more drama in front of them.

OMG I did not need to see that much of Shane. Then they show him looking at his penis after she told him no sex? TMI this season with this and interviewing the people after sex. LOL and YIKES. But as nasty as he and Lacey are nobody tops Angela and Tony for sheer grossness when they kiss or are physical.

I think Lizzy and Daniel are better off apart. But that escalated quickly, I didn't expect them to break up that fast. I read at the end that his mom adores the new girlfriend but I bet that won't last because his mom seems to be overly involved.

Bring on the new season, my goddess looks like she got run through the wringer...

Yeah, Daniels mom will "love" her until she makes the mistake if disagreeing with her.  

Daniel may have almost been better off in a halfway house situation with strict rules but without the overinvolvment of his mother. 

I have no idea why Daniels aunt sold him that car.  Its a terrible idea and will likely end in bitter tears.  If he wanted a car to fix up, he had the one he was driving.  I mean he already put a shopping cart on top of it so think of all the other creative things he could do. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4