Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E38: To Con a Convict/S02.E39: Wedding Crashers & Cheaters

• Start Topic

Lacey and John face off, but the paternity results could change everything; Angela's sister confronts Tony; Amber and Vince get heated; Glorietta catches Alex in a lie; Lizzy tells off Daniel's mom; Tony keeps a shocking secret.

Airs November 22, 2019.

Been waiting 2 years for Daniel to come home...Bitch, he was in prison, not Afghanistan.

Rhetorical question: WHY do these idiots always think that their recently released loves can afford fairy tale weddings and diamonds? This is NOT "Crazy Rich Convicts

• LOL 15
  • Love 5

Why isn’t Josh wearing glasses? he always has a look on his face like he can’t see very well and he holds things up really close to his face when he tries to read.

ETA:  never mind. they just showed him with glasses I forgot that he wore them sometimes. It’s been a long week.

Edited by PityFree
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Tony's already giving himself an out with all the "I will have to fight my addiction to women" bullshit.  Oh, Angela.

Oh my God.  Tony is a dick!  I wonder what Angela will think when she watches his solo interviews.  Just wow.

Edited by CouchTater
  • Useful 2
  • Love 13

Cheryl is being a dick about the "castle." No matter how you feel about the venue, you keep that shit to the privacy of your vehicle or house-you don't make the employees feel uncomfortable about it. Same with Nanny on 90DF-she might not like thrift stores but that doesn't mean that she has to be rude to the store workers. 

• Love 19