Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

41 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I wish we saw more of Kristina.

I think they should have paired Dex with Kristina.  Then we could have had some actual drama of Dex feeling torn about working for Michael and double crossing Sonny.  Plus Sonny might actually give a shit about that pairing, he couldn’t care less that Dex is with Joss.  I guess Dex could be some secret love child which would make him related to Krissy which…ewww.  But if he’s not yet another Sonny spawn they should have been paired together.

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

DD has endo and unexplainable infertility. She has had one child post laparoscopy and after spending mega bucks on IUIs. Next comes IVF. It’s quite an emotional rollercoaster which the writers need to be up for. The actors would be I think. 
Trina and Spencer continue to be cute. I’m glad Spencer respects her enough to let her set the pace. Good luck to her mother keeping Trina away from him. That never works. 

• Like 6
  • Hugs 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, mostlylurking said:

I think they should have paired Dex with Kristina.  Then we could have had some actual drama of Dex feeling torn about working for Michael and double crossing Sonny.  Plus Sonny might actually give a shit about that pairing, he couldn’t care less that Dex is with Joss.  I guess Dex could be some secret love child which would make him related to Krissy which…ewww.  But if he’s not yet another Sonny spawn they should have been paired together.

Today really highlighted that for me too. There would be so many more stakes if  Dex was dating Kristina rather than Josslyn. His duplicity would actually have a point and would mean something. Sonny would likely care about the relationship. It would just be better. Jex is a huge nothing burger in terms of drama. 

• Like 19

I dunno, I would not really be up for sexy times if a violent lunatic holding me captive just told me he was going to murder a couple billion people and use me for medical tests.  

Why is Spencer so DUMB. You go along with Victor so you can create a real chance to escape. Thrashing and flailing and screaming "I WILL NEVER JOIN YOU!!!!" like you are Luke Skywalker only gets your hand chopped off! I mean, gets you thrown overboard! 

Edited by TVbitch
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

I dunno, I would not really be up for sexy times if a violent lunatic holding me captive just told me he was going to murder a couple billion people and use me for medical tests.  

Well, this is the show that brought us Cave!Sex, next to a dead body (Brenduh and Sonny) and Crypt!Sex (Ava and Sonny).   Trina is just lucky Sonny isn't there.

• Like 1
  • LOL 17

Do the writers expect us to believe Obrecht will come up with a vaccine before Willow expires? Even with a head start and a lot of companies working the problem, the Covid-19 vaccine took a year. Or is their intent to just have her and the kids rescued in a few days?

• Like 1
  • Useful 3

Gladys can die and go any day. Sasha is a fool. Yeah Gladys probably didn't remember she was shot.  Yeah she's really proud and Sasha is buying her a trip when she's been using all her money to gamble. 

Dante was sweet thinking of Sonny to take him to lunch because he thought he wasn't invited to the wedding. 

Dex and Kristina scene again. Giving him second thoughts on Sonny. I wish that they show her as Sonny's heir. 

I can't with Spencer and Trina.  I enjoy them seperate but these scenes together are blah. Spencer as a goody goody for Trina won't be interesting.

Molly having fertility issues usually is a set up to have someone else's baby. But I don't think they care about her enough breaking the domestic partnership for a story like that. 

• Like 3

I enjoyed today. And even though it was pure Sonny propping, my favorite part was Kristina's charity for at-risk kids. It could be an impactful and interesting story that gives backburnered characters some screen time while also calling back to the 80s (Blackie) and 90s (Stone). My fear is that it will be dropped and barely mentioned again once Dex inevitably falls in love with Sonny and decides he can't betray him.

Surprisingly I actually liked Sonny with Dante, though I'll never understand why Sonny (or anyone, really) wastes a second of time thinking about that idiot Michael.

Even Sam was good. I wish the writers would let her be smart more often. KeMo can do more than this show has ever given her, and I'm not even much of a fan of hers.

The Ice Princess story has been so much fun. My husband was laughing at the overacting on the deck yesterday but I explained the history and told him how much I *loved* the original Ice Princess story as a kid, especially Laura, Luke and Robert on the island. Such happy memories!

As for the Carlys, I wish a hellmouth would open and swallow them all. I didn't think I could hate Carly anymore but yesterday showed me I could!! She's such a vile, odious, reprehensible, utterly trash human being.  NULOCH, indeed.

Was there a follow up on who Brook Lynn pulled strings with with respect to Chase and the police review board?

Edited by Kitty Redstone
  • Like 7
  • Love 5

"What about Mama Q"

Shut up Cody.

Raise your hand if you remember Oscar wearing that Browns cap all the time like Drew said? Yep, no one.

Drew and Curtis sound so dull talking about mythology and whatever else they said.

I think Trina has a bunch of dumb ideas (dropping the charges against Esme, sneaking around the Haunted Star, stealing the walkie talkie), but she is right. They shoud take advantage of the bed and go have some fun. It is a soap, and I think couples should have some happiness wherever they can find it. Although Trina may be a virgin (even though the first Trina seemed to not be one), she is using her agency and telling Spencer exactly what she wants.

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Raise your hand if you remember Oscar wearing that Browns cap all the time like Drew said? Yep, no one.

I didn't remember Morgan loving penguins, or SWSNBN staring at snow globes for hours.  Or Kiki's love of sunflowers?

Edited by ciarra
  • Like 2
  • LOL 10
12 hours ago, DanaK said:

Do the writers expect us to believe Obrecht will come up with a vaccine before Willow expires? Even with a head start and a lot of companies working the problem, the Covid-19 vaccine took a year. Or is their intent to just have her and the kids rescued in a few days?

It felt like it was something Liesl made up in the spur of the moment to keep Victor from killing Trina and Spencer, hence the "I need healthy subjects so keep feeding them."

7 hours ago, nilyank said:

Drew and Curtis sound so dull talking about mythology and whatever else they said.

Even though Virgo was another name for Persephone, the daughter of Demeter, it makes no sense that when Drew was born affects a black ops or his participation in it. Are Sesls assigned to operations based on the month they are born?

• Like 14
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Even though Virgo was another name for Persephone, the daughter of Demeter, it makes no sense that when Drew was born affects a black ops or his participation in it. Are Sesls assigned to operations based on the month they are born?

Drew is dim. He saw Virgo and connected it to himself right away. Never mind how Curtis kept changing to pronunciation of Demeter. I imagine the Seals would have kept Drew really far away from this black ops if they knew what a major putz he is.

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

I would love to be excited about the prospect of Carly and Drew getting ratted out to the SEC, but I know two things: First, Carly will suffer no consequences whatsoever, and second, any and all crap raining down from it will land on Nina's head.

Prove me wrong, Show! I dare ya!

I distinctly remember Michael being there, too, when all these talks were going on with Drew and Carly and him, but I guess we're supposed to have forgotten that.

Has CM had his own storyline in the time he's been playing Drew, or has he just continued to be a prop in other characters' storylines? Even the insider trading and relationship with Carly are all about Carly. It really is her world.

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
28 minutes ago, Fellaway said:

Has CM had his own storyline in the time he's been playing Drew, or has he just continued to be a prop in other characters' storylines? Even the insider trading and relationship with Carly are all about Carly. It really is her world.

I have a strong feeling his initial plans were scrapped because he needs to fill the Jason void. He also works quite a bit outside of GH and has to film in Canada so I’m sure some of these random scenes are a way to fulfill his guarantees while they work around his availability.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 7
16 hours ago, DanaK said:

Do the writers expect us to believe Obrecht will come up with a vaccine before Willow expires?

Yes! As I understand it, she's not starting from scratch but following the science that Victor gave her.

14 hours ago, Artsda said:

Sasha is buying her a trip when she's been using all her money to gamble

Is Sasha allowed to look at the books even though Gladys is her conservator? Because even if someone else were in charge of my finances, I'd want to know where things stood.

12 hours ago, nilyank said:

Although Trina may be a virgin (even though the first Trina seemed to not be one), she is using her agency and telling Spencer exactly what she wants.

When Joss was going on about having sex with Cam, they made it sound as if Trina had already had sex, but I don't think she ever came out and explicitly said it, did she? Not that it matters. Her first time with Spencer is still a first time.

• Like 5
46 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:
15 hours ago, Artsda said:

Is Sasha allowed to look at the books even though Gladys is her conservator? Because even if someone else were in charge of my finances, I'd want to know where things stood.

This conservator story really makes no sense to me since they instantly ended Sasha’s addiction storyline and breakdowns. She isn’t shown struggling at all but her finances are left to a known grifter. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

14 hours ago, nilyank said:

Although Trina may be a virgin (even though the first Trina seemed to not be one), she is using her agency and telling Spencer exactly what she wants.

When Joss was going on about having sex with Cam, they made it sound as if Trina had already had sex, but I don't think she ever came out and explicitly said it, did she? Not that it matters. Her first time with Spencer is still a first time.

It's still a retcon, from when Trina was a mostly off-screen character and Joss was caught holding condoms that belonged to Trina.  The writers walked it back.   Just like Oscar being introduced as a piano prodigy. 

I think it's offensive how Spencer treats Trina's virginity as some sort of prize to be won.  But ymmv.

• Useful 1
42 minutes ago, ciarra said:

think it's offensive how Spencer treats Trina's virginity as some sort of prize to be won.  But ymmv.

I’m not the biggest Spencer fan but I don’t get that impression at all. I think he just doesn’t want Trina to regret sleeping with him. It’s not like Spencer is all that experienced himself. He’s only slept with Esme and later found out that whatever relationship they had in the past was built on a lie since she targeted him on daddy’s orders and probably misled him to rope him in. I’m sure he regrets getting involved with her and probably wants to make ensure Trina is sure about things 

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Love 6

To clarify, it's more the double standard writing, than a Spencer character flaw.   Guys are expected and encouraged to lose their virginity, while girls are pressured to wait. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, ciarra said:

To clarify, it's more the double standard writing, than a Spencer character flaw.   Guys are expected and encouraged to lose their virginity, while girls are pressured to wait. 

And it's always a huge deal for a girl to lose her virginity. That was one thing I liked about the Joss/Cam sex: Cam's virginity wasn't ignored. That said, the emphasis on virginity in general is gross to me. Who cares? It's nobody's business but the person's.

• Like 9
18 hours ago, nilyank said:

"What about Mama Q"

Shut up Cody.

I think Trina has a bunch of dumb ideas (dropping the charges against Esme, sneaking around the Haunted Star, stealing the walkie talkie), but she is right. They shoud take advantage of the bed and go have some fun. It is a soap, and I think couples should have some happiness wherever they can find it. Although Trina may be a virgin (even though the first Trina seemed to not be one), she is using her agency and telling Spencer exactly what she wants.

Agreed! There are way too many babies for the sorry lack of sex on this show. And frankly if I were trapped and allegedly set to die I'd want some damn comfort too. I'd be all over him. On another note I continue to be offended that Curtis is in this storyline where Taggert (the father and former cop and better actor) should be. I love this Ice Princess storyline save for that really annoying detail.

Edited by slayer2
  • Like 9
  • Applause 4
7 hours ago, Fellaway said:

Has CM had his own storyline in the time he's been playing Drew, or has he just continued to be a prop in other characters' storylines? 

Well, he did have that story when he first came back where he was having trouble bonding with Scout. Oh, you don't remember that? That's probably because it happened almost entirely off screen. According to dialogue around that time, Sam was also feeling torn between Drew and Dante for a while, although we never actually saw that.

7 hours ago, ffwbe said:

I have a strong feeling his initial plans were scrapped because he needs to fill the Jason void. He also works quite a bit outside of GH and has to film in Canada so I’m sure some of these random scenes are a way to fulfill his guarantees while they work around his availability.

It's almost like there was no point in putting him on contract...

• Like 7
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

And it's always a huge deal for a girl to lose her virginity. That was one thing I liked about the Joss/Cam sex: Cam's virginity wasn't ignored. That said, the emphasis on virginity in general is gross to me. Who cares? It's nobody's business but the person's.

Would we expect the other person to be able to know about it, so they'd be more considerate or whatever?  I guess that's up to the virgin.  There are people who claimed they were dumped when they told the other person they were one.  Soaps should be for us romantics, anyway.  I hated finding out it was not easy, more like a sport than romance, so coldly judged and had nothing to do with romance.  If there's none in reality, let me have some on tV!  LOL.  

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Katy M said:

I know Molly isn't going to die from endometriosis, but I did say no more diseases.  Otoh, this show is called General Hospital.

I'm just relieved that, per the previews, she tells TJ and Alexis.  I'd be handing out the pitch forks and organizing our meeting place if there was another secret medical condition.

"Drew: What the Point?"  should be the chyron every time he appears on screen.

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Like 8
  • LOL 7

Carly was not wrong about how quickly Nina went from “she’s terrible” to “my daughter, my dauuuughter” the perfect angel, but Nina was also not wrong about Carly’s rationalization about withholding information she had absolutely no right to withhold. They both suck, and they can both shut up and go away.

Drew and Curtis, the dynamic duofus, the two masterminds you do NOT want solving your mystery: “We’re looking for information about Demeter, but let’s ignore this book on mythology that’s right here. I’m sure it will be no help at all.”

And Curtis with his exaggerated pronunciation of “DAH-meter”… I was waiting for him to complain about European-bred Victor’s reliance on da meters, when here in the good old USA we know it’s all about da miles.

Poor Spencer and Trina… all revved up and ready to go, and then they get dock blocked. Maybe next time.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9

Meant to add: I wonder how much input Kirsten Storms had in this endometriosis story, considering she has had close personal experience with it. (It was the reason for one of her longer GH absences.)

• Like 1
  • Useful 4
2 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Poor Spencer and Trina… all revved up and ready to go, and then they get dock blocked. Maybe next time.

I thought this was bad timing on their part.  Guards aren't going to knock before they barge in.  And on a completely unrelated note. Who were all these people losing all their clothes on the Haunted Star?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
2 hours ago, Katy M said:

I thought this was bad timing on their part.  Guards aren't going to knock before they barge in.  And on a completely unrelated note. Who were all these people losing all their clothes on the Haunted Star?

I'm assuming it was when they'd hold events on the boat ( Britt's bday, Liz/ Franco wedding) so I'm not sure who wore a hoodie to either. 😁

I don't follow LW on Twitter, but she's been showing up in my feed lately, and she mentioned being excited about a trip to Paris... Can we hope that we'll get a real break from Carly ( or maybe she'll actually go to white- collar jail for insider trading)

Edited by sacrebleu
Spelling
  • Like 7
  • Useful 2
On 4/21/2023 at 11:51 PM, Kitty Redstone said:

KeMo can do more than this show has ever given her, and I'm not even much of a fan of hers.

It is striking how much more alert/engaged she seems than when she was paired with Dante than Jason. 

But jeesh - enough with the kissing in seemingly every single episode that both characters appear in.

1 hour ago, sacrebleu said:

Can we hope that we'll get a real break from Carly

The only positive thing about Carly these days, is making me appreciate and enjoy episodes - like Friday's episode - that she doesn't infect.  

13 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

"Drew: What the Point?"  should be the chyron every time he appears on screen.

I was hoping that Drew and Curtis would go over better if they were involved in some 'action' scenes.  That hope has been dashed.  DT/Billy Miller had some needed chemistry that DT/CM lack. 

Perhaps, DT can shine in the upcoming club/mob plot.  That character has undergone a carlyesque downfall and Brook Kerr - imho - isn't giving him much to work with in their scenes - more importantly - neither are the writers.  On the other hand, there has been nothing in CM's performances or interactions with other characters that I have seen to even warrant a 'hope' that he can turn it around.  Both actors need to dial it down a notch.  ymmv.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, sunnyface said:

But jeesh - enough with the kissing in seemingly every single episode that both characters appear in.

I know!! It's too much. It would not be so bad if it was just a little smooch but every time ,no matter where they are, even in the middle of a police station, its this big, slow move in for a super intimate kiss that would be a prelude to jumping into the sack. Yes DZ looks like a good kisser which is fine if they actually had time to have then in a normal love scene but their PDA's are too much.

• Like 4
20 hours ago, Katy M said:

I know Molly isn't going to die from endometriosis, but I did say no more diseases.  Otoh, this show is called General Hospital.

Decades ago, they used the cast differently.  Back then, a lot of the cast portrayed doctors and nurses who, while occasionally ill or injured, primarily worked in their professions, and operated within their defined specialties.  Patients were portrayed by guest actors, some of whom stuck around, and the hospital-based drama was about the success or failure of the work and the way the personal relationships of the staff impacted it and were impacted by it.  Now, the main cast gets the medical problems and---especially of late---a guest actor is brought in to play doctor or nurse, or one of the main cast takes on a case completely outside their area of expertise.  Kind of "General Hospital Lite", for me.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 4
On 4/21/2023 at 3:59 PM, dubbel zout said:

I found out I had endometriosis when I had a couple of benign cysts removed—laparoscopically!—and they saw all the scar tissue. I'd had no real symptoms. Molly is lucky she has a doctor who is proactive. Even female gynos can be bad diagnosticians.

I found out the same way -- I went in for surgery at the right time of the month, and when I woke up they told me I had endometriosis as well as the cysts -- which was probably the reason for at least part of my pain. It's a tricky thing to diagnose, so I'll be interested to see how Molly's story plays out (probably badly, but . . . )

Also, I agree with @statsgirl about Liesl's motives.

Edited by rur
  • Like 4
On 4/22/2023 at 3:42 PM, dubbel zout said:

Unless Victor needs to sacrifice one, say in a volcano...

• LOL 8

Ace is still on board.

Would that be the most heinous thing a soap villain has ever done? Villains have made parents believe their baby was dead, switched babies, and kept babies from their parents but I don't think any of them have ever purposefully killed a baby.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2

The good part of the episode:  Tracy and her snark.

"The coordinates we got from Trina are heading towards Greenland."  Huh? The coordinates should have been that the boat is in the middle of the Great Lakes. At best, travelling along the St. Lawrence. How fast is that boat supposed to be?

"And another is a bone marrow donor for a woman with stage 4 leukemia."  What a guy, Drew, I feel like iif he could get Liesl's bone marrow off the show, he'd let her stay there. Tell me again how Drew is supposed to be a good guy.

Valentin really should have picked up Ned's calls but on the other hand, as Chair, Ned should have put out any press releases necessary. The Chair is the public face. I hate the "Only a Quartermaine can run ELQ" because the only Quartermaine that actually works at it is Ned. Certainly Michael didn't help today even though he's not doing anything for the wedding. This isn't a royal throne.

That said, why is Valentin hovering around Anna?  She's awake, she's talking, she's being cared for by nurses and doctors. Go get Victor. Or save ELQ. Anna is fine without you. Glad he saw the light at the end.

New Ethan is not bad but I wish Old Ethan had been back.

It feels like Portia is always crying or worried about something or other. She doesn't come across as the strong head of department that she is supposed to be.

Calm down, Molly. Between you and Portia, the catastrophizing this episode is too much.

I heard (endlessly) that there is a wedding happening. All the praising of the Carlys, I checked out.

Is it 3 yet?  I keep checking my watch but the episode just keeps going on and on.

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

So. Much. Talking. And. No. Action.

“I will bring Tina home”. Yep, make it all about you Curtis. I would’ve trusted Portia to do a better job, but no one is telling her anything.

I was fine with the Diane/Robert pairing (anything to see those blue eyes sparkle) but now all I see are the actress’ mannerisms and no chemistry, so happy to see Holly back.

That was a quick in and out with BlondEthan and a lot of work just to  reintroduced Tracy but I’ll take it, show.

”It looks like the Easter Bunny threw up…” 🤣

4 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Calm down, Molly.

Molly: “I’ll never be able to have children!”

Endometriosis is no laughing matter, but I hate the fact that the show is once again reducing a female character to her fertility. We’re still on the “no cancer treatment to save the baby” Willow story, and now this.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

The good part of the episode:  Tracy and her snark

and her checked suit, LOVED IT!  and LW got a haircut, looked great, loved her earrings.  Those are the highlites folks

19 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

How fast is that boat supposed to be?

somehow it has morphed into a nuclear powered submarine

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
25 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

"The coordinates we got from Trina are heading towards Greenland."  Huh? The coordinates should have been that the boat is in the middle of the Great Lakes. At best, travelling along the St. Lawrence. How fast is that boat supposed to be?

The heading Trina gave them a few hours ago (if we're going by the "wedding tomorrow" timeclock) was that the boat was going generally northeast (I looked it up.) So, yes, it would be heading that way, because that's generally the direction that the St. Lawrence Seaway goes, if you're trying to get to the Atlantic. But, as others have mentioned, how they've managed to get to Greenland from Lake Ontario while essentially no time at all has passed in Port Charles is one of the more irritating things about this story to me. Also irritating: Curtis's whole "Only I can save them" attitude.  And, since someone mentioned it, and I can't unhear it, Drew's game show MC voice.  I'd take Laura, Valentin, Robert, and even Holly and Tracy on a caper any day. Leave the two idiots at home. 

(afterthought: let Curtis and Drew be cannon fodder for the initial broaching of the Haunted Star, then bury them at sea)

Edited by rur
added a death wish
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3

I was annoyed that they parked Anna and Robert in PC so that Curtis and Drew can go on an adventure. Like why? This thing is very similar to what happened in Crete. So maybe Drew is buried under that building as an homage to Jason. 

Molly's fatalism is annoying. 

NuEthan wasn't bad for what seems to be a first acting job. I hate that hair, though. 

When Ned was talking about a Q being the CEO of ELQ, he looked at Michael. I don't know what this dude did to deserve all the praise in the world, for people to bow down to him like he's some heir extraordinaire. Dear Ned, Michael sucks.

Welcome home, Tracy! Please don't become a Carlys apologist. Thanks!

• Like 14
11 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

How fast is that boat supposed to be?

Not fast enough for me. At least we finally have a location.

"Your daughter is a very brave woman." "I would rather she be cowardly and safe at home." Geez, Portia. Have some faith in your daughter.

Ned sucks. It's okay for Michael to focus on his family, but Valentin can't? And Drewfus can trot off to Greenland and it's no big deal? Ugh.

LOL that Laura's go-bag is white and quilted.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1

My 15 yr old was watching with me today after not watching for a while.  I explained Victor's plan to her at which point she said, "So Victor is Thanos and Drew/Laura/Curtis/Valentin are the Suicide Squad?"  She also said she wants the pathogen to take out Carly and that was after only a few minutes of the Carly scene!!

32 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Has anybody told Taggart what's going on?  Not so he can save the day, but because he's Trina's father and should probably be apprised of what's happening.

But that would take us away from Curtis' pain.  Because he's the important one in this triangle.  

18 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

so that Curtis and Drew can go on an adventure.

So that curtis can save the day and bring Trina home, thereby having Portia forgive him.  And so that Drew can bring Liesl home and have the Carlys' slobber all over him even more than they already do.  

19 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

what this dude did to deserve all the praise in the world,

He was born of the glorious Caroline Benson hooha.  Apparently that's all you need.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Desperado said:

Molly: “I’ll never be able to have children!”

Kirsten Storms might tell a different story...

47 minutes ago, rur said:

The coordinates we got from Trina are heading towards Greenland."  Huh? The coordinates should have been that the boat is in the middle of the Great Lakes. At best, travelling along the St. Lawrence. How fast is that boat supposed to be?

Also - Greenland?  Isn't that the opposite direction than Venezuela?

• Like 3
  • LOL 3