Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

On 5/25/2022 at 5:34 PM, Pingaponga said:

Just how big is Spencer's trust fund that he can get $10,000 a week and (I'm assuming) still have money in it several years from now?

At their level, the goal is just to live off interest and keep the principal intact, so I think to earn 500K-ish a year, he'd need to have at least 10 million in his trust. Which I guess seems "realistic" given what we know of the original Cassadine fortune. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

Was the show on anywhere today?  I didn’t reset my DVR like someone said to do and nothing recorded, plus I don’t see it on demand.

It was on in my area in Maryland, but most of the last half got interrupted by ABC News for Texas officials updating on events from yesterday

• Love 1

LOL at Michael’s pissy face at being called to the stand.  I guess he assumed, because he’s Carly’s son, that he wouldn’t have to questioned by Scott.  Asshole.

Amy is the worst.  

• Love 6
On 5/25/2022 at 2:34 PM, Pingaponga said:

Just how big is Spencer's trust fund that he can get $10,000 a week and (I'm assuming) still have money in it several years from now?

I'm kind of hoping this will be like the custody trial for Georgie and the judge will determine that neither side deserves custody of Wylie because they have all done such awful things. And then we never have to hear of Wylie again.

I suspect Carly will get the DNA results and announce to the court that Willow is Nina's daughter - and neglect to mention the fact that she was a twin. Nina then won't get visitation because the assumption will be that Nelle was not her daughter, so Wylie isn't her grandson.

Honestly, when my kid was born it never occurred to me that grandparent were supposed to be role models. They are grandparents. Also - I flippin' hate the name Wylie.

At least $20 million, assuming investment returns sufficient to Spenser and continue to grow.  Given descriptions of the Cassadine fortune, it’s probably much higher.

• Useful 1

What is up with Britt???  I swear she gets more stunning with every episode - is it her hair or makeup?  I wish I could pinpoint it so I can do the same for myself 😂 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I love MW and the character, Ava. However, I just hate the eye makeup the folks in the “makeup department”.  I use those two words very loosely. Who wears glitter grey or black eye shadow during the day?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

LOL Scott not mincing any words "How was it like to Kill Claudia?" Also, Willow, Carly, Dianne? Close your mouth, you are catching flies. And now he brings up how Michael took Avery and how snatching kids is the family MO. 

Yes, Michael. Nina drugged herself for 20 years and lost her kid. ahuh. 

Michael looks like he' going to have a stroke. (or poop himself). 

I wish Scotty asked Michael why it was good for Carly to lie to Nina about her family, but Nina's actions weighs more? 

Ava: Spencer is young and stupid. What's your excuse?  LOL
Sheffield: it sounds like more like obedience training?

Okay. Nik is dumb. i don't think he's trying to trap Esme anymore. 

i wish the writing more clear. now it's like Scott is mad for going on the offensive (on Nina's behest). Nina is all sad that she had to fight fire with fire.  (Lol Michael is now sad that he has to explain to the kid his bad crimes. but still had no qualms  doing the same to Nina). And now Willow is all scowly at Nina. 

also PC Yesterday - Carly: Oh I am so over Sonny. 
PC Today - Carly glares at Sonny touching Nina.. ahuh. 

LOL Trina having a Baywatch moment with Rory. 

• Love 9
21 minutes ago, Daisy said:

also PC Yesterday - Carly: Oh I am so over Sonny. 
PC Today - Carly glares at Sonny touching Nina.. ahuh

I actually don’t think Carly wants Sonny anymore but she’s never been ok with him being happy with someone else. It’s part of her narcissistic make-up. She was the same way with Jason and Jax to a lesser extent too. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, ffwbe said:

I actually don’t think Carly wants Sonny anymore but she’s never been ok with him being happy with someone else. It’s part of her narcissistic make-up. She was the same way with Jason and Jax to a lesser extent too. 

yeah that is very, very true. 
Carly is a very sad person

• Love 7

I missed a bit of the previews for next week. Did I mishear or are Nick and Ava in cahoots against Esme and Victor? Now this, I could get behind!

I always enjoy the Ava/Victor chats. Not sure if it’s the actor playing it this way, but he looks definitely smitten. 😁 Single Ava could be so much fun too. I’m just going along for the ride.

So happy the wardrobe people are finally finding a way to dress Trina to her advantage. She looked fabulous today. The camera work ogling cop dude was a bit much for me though. I can see if a guy looks good on my own, thanks. 😛

Still in the shallow end, cop dude needs to show his teeth more while smiling - he’s absolutely lovely.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

I about died laughing when Rory came out of the pool in slow mo. That was so incredibly cheesy and I couldn't even look away. This is the sort of nonsense this show needs every now and then. 

Let's talk about Rory for a second and his assumptions. I know it's supposed to be cute, but for me, it came off as him assuming too much and a tad controlling, which then sent me to that side where they might turn this guy who has been sweet so far into a total creep in order to shine Spencer's armor when he comes to Trina's rescue. But Rory and Trina do have nice chemistry and look very pretty together.

So Rory isn't rich, they keep saying that. He is at the pool on a discount, orders drinks on a discount, didn't go to university because of the student debt. I still really want him to be Selena Wu's son, whom she cut off financially because he wanted nothing to do with her or the family business and decided just to make a go of it on his own. That would make him leaps and bounds better than Michael who once or twice beat his chest about everything Corinthos while still reaping the benefits of the name and the blood money that came with that, and Spencer who has a platinum spoon stuck so far up his backside and still doesn't understand that people have to work for a living.

Scott really is the once and future worst lawyer ever. He is just bad at his job and yes, he'll be lucky if he gets to practice law in a food court. What in the hell was that? Also, Diane coming prepared with Nelle and Michael's criminal records? Like they won't even give the opposing counsel a chance to take down Michael, the Corinthos and everything surrounding that fucking family. When it comes to anything to do with a court of law, this show is beyond tiresome and ridiculous. 

Nikolas is dumber than a box of rocks. 🤡

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 8

Rory and Trina are pretty together. They sparkle. 💫 
Nik, you are not too bright are you. 🙄

Willow, I think you grabbing Nina like that could and should be construed as assault. I actually feel sorry for Nina that Willow is her daughter. 

• Love 18
Just now, PatsyandEddie said:

I actually feel sorry for Nina that Willow is her daughter. 

Word and, as I've already said, I'm sad for Britt and Dr. O that they now have this spineless loser in their family tree.

• LOL 2
  • Love 19
1 minute ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Willow, I think you grabbing Nina like that could and should be construed as assault.

I know that's the world we're in now - but honestly. it's just deliciously soap to me. the grabbing and the whole imma in your face thing. 

1 minute ago, PatsyandEddie said:

. I actually feel sorry for Nina that Willow is her daughter. 

me too. I just love how Carlyfied she is. "We can fling mud, but how dare you fling mud back. for shame!"

• Love 13
12 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I'm sad for Britt and Dr. O that they now have this spineless loser in their family tree.

Dr. O to Britt: "Yes, I know there was a DNA test, but are we absolutely sure that spineless mouse has any of our blood coursing through her veins?"

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

I really think they should delve into the fucked up family dynamic Corinthos clan. I have been saying for years that AJ and the Qs have had a credible case for "alienation of affection" in regards Michael's upbringing. Get Michael up there to talk about how Sonny and Carly discussed AJ in front of him as a child and ask if he still think that way. Ask him why he took custody of Avery and then cut his family for seeing her. 

• Love 8

Sometimes I think Kin is on another show. His overacting is amusing, but it's also wildly out of place in courtroom scenes like these. Also, if the judge sanctions him or something, it's his fault for being such a buffoon.

LOL that Michael thinks Nina is obsessed with Wiley. As if he and his robot wife aren't. I know they're the parents, but they are terrible parents. That child has no routine and is indulged his every whim. And they keep acting as if he understands what's going on. He doesn't. Maybe he picks up the weird vibe the dolts have.

Im glad they had Amy confess that she was the one who submitted Chet's résumé. (Side note: I wish the show had made the position lower; it always goes for the highest title for everything even if it's ridiculous. People can be tempted by many kinds of jobs.)

The room Esmé was in had two Hermès blankets. Those aren't cheap—more than a grand.

3 minutes ago, Desperado said:

The camera work ogling cop dude was a bit much for me though.

Same. That sort of thing is gross regardless of who the person is.

6 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

So Rory isn't rich, they keep saying that.

They also act like that makes him innately noble or something. This show and money; it's so messed up.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

LOL that Michael thinks Nina is obsessed with Wiley. As if he and his robot wife aren't. I know they're the parents, but they are terrible parents. That child has no routine and is indulged his every whim.

"Wiley pointed to the moon last night, so we're leaving for a personal tour at NASA tomorrow."

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

I really think they should delve into the fucked up family dynamic Corinthos clan. I have been saying for years that AJ and the Qs have had a credible case for "alienation of affection" in regards Michael's upbringing. Get Michael up there to talk about how Sonny and Carly discussed AJ in front of him as a child and ask if he still think that way. Ask him why he took custody of Avery and then cut his family for seeing her. 

yeah. which is why they severely dropped the plot by bringing up Claudia (even though it was delicious to see Michael hulk out about it on the stand), and everything. Monica should have been put on the stand and asked how it was like for her. Because Carly had to "protect Michael" from the big bad Q's and how they like business over family  and what that cost Michael. Carly traded on dysfunction for a childhood of guards, private islands, and bullets to the head Alan never bonded with Michael. AJ lost 20 years knowing his child because of it. and at the end of the day, Michael still bonded with them anyway. but he lost 20+ years because of it. 

Whose to say that Wiley won't suffer the same thing?  He'll develop this bias because the dipsticks hate Nina (which again understandably o on Michael's part, and Willow's a lemming). but they don't have the nuance to separate church and state. They've finally found the lie that will stick. "Nina wants to redeem Nelle more than she wants to love Wiley" which is so freaking stupid. BIG FREAKING SHOCK that Nina wishes her daughter had a redeemable bone in her body. But I've never heard her say that Nelle was justified, or right in what she did, or she was "mistaken" or "it was different because Nelle did it." only that, Maybe if Nelle was loved, cared for as a child (or you know not pumped full of drugs while developing) Nelle wouldn't have turned out that way. Who the ever loving hell wouldn't think that? Clearly not the Dipsticks. 

12 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

They also act like that makes him innately noble or something. This show and money; it's so messed up.

it really is. 

13 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

And they keep acting as if he understands what's going on. He doesn't. Maybe he picks up the weird vibe the dolts have.

said it before, will say it again, I think the show forgets that the kid is 3 - not like 10-12. 

• Love 8
(edited)
26 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Yes, it is totally messed up. They gave Trina two love interests. One will be living on 10K/week, the other one has to use a discount to get into a posh pool and be able to afford the drinks Carly sells. Dante isn't rich either and neither is Chase, but they aren't portrayed the way Rory has been, so I'm not sure what's going on there.

It reminded me of the pool episode on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. 

Edited by YaddaYadda
10 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Yes, it is totally messed up. They gave Trina two love interests. One will be living on 10K/week, the other one has to use a discount to get into a posh pool and be able to afford the drinks Carly sells. Dante isn't rich either and neither is Chase, but they aren't portrayed the way Rory has been, so I'm not sure what's going on there.

It reminded me of the pool episode on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. 

To be fair, Rory is a rookie cop while Dante and Chase are detectives so they would obviously make more than him. The poor stuff has come up for them too in other ways. Sonny had to help Lante buy their house and they lived in that tiny studio apt for years. I think they mentioned Chase struggling with his hospital bills (same thing for Jordan and Lucky) as well as Willow being so impressed with Michael and his money when it came to wine tasting sessions during those 5 seconds that Chillow reunited last year. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Some good lines today: "I felt relief [after killing Claudia]."  "Some people just get a massage."

One thing that I've always hated on this show is that there are two levels of what is allowed lawyers -- what Diane can do and what lawyers opposing her can do.  The criminal record of Nelle is not the counterpart of Michael's criminal record, it's Nina's.

Since Michael's argument to keep Nina from Wiley is that she is emotionally unstable, why has neither side  brought a psychologist or psychiatrist to testify?

Why do PCPD officers get a discount considering how much Carly hates the police? Is that Olivia's doing?

41 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I still really want him to be Selena Wu's son, whom she cut off financially because he wanted nothing to do with her or the family business and decided just to make a go of it on his own.

I love that idea. And maybe, unlike Dante, he can continue to hate the mob instead of propping it.

28 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Dr. O to Britt: "Yes, I know there was a DNA test, but are we absolutely sure that spineless mouse Maus has any of our blood coursing through her veins?"

Perfect line, but German makes it a bit more contemptuous.

40 minutes ago, Daisy said:

yeah. which is why they severely dropped the plot by bringing up Claudia (even though it was delicious to see Michael hulk out about it on the stand), and everything. Monica should have been put on the stand and asked how it was like for her. Because Carly had to "protect Michael" from the big bad Q's and how they like business over family  and what that cost Michael. Carly traded on dysfunction for a childhood of guards, private islands, and bullets to the head Alan never bonded with Michael. AJ lost 20 years knowing his child because of it. and at the end of the day, Michael still bonded with them anyway. but he lost 20+ years because of it. 

Whose to say that Wiley won't suffer the same thing?

But then Michael and Carly wouldn't win.

This show cripples itself so much in terms of storytelling by always having Carly and her family win.

1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

"Wiley pointed to the moon last night, so we're leaving for a personal tour at NASA tomorrow."

Think of the Quartermaine money -- it will be a trip on a Space-X rocket for the little genius.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

The poor stuff has come up for them too in other ways. Sonny had to help Lante buy their house and they lived in that tiny studio apt for years. I think they mentioned Chase struggling with his hospital bills (same thing for Jordan and Lucky)

I don't consider this poor stuff. This is every day stuff. I had to live in the US for 6 years to actually understand that in a lot of cases, insurance isn't enough to pay for a hospital stay, or surgery, because this system is so utterly fucked up. This is stuff that people in the middle class and even upper middle class have to deal with. So I didn't find the stuff about characters worrying about hospital bills or being unable to pay for their hospital bills that jarring. Even Sonny plunking money down for Dante and Lulu's house wasn't something that I found jarring because there are parents who do that, and Sonny had never done anything for Dante because he didn't raise him.

I agree that Rory doesn't make as much as either Dante or Chase make. But not being able to afford hospital bills or a house is an every day thing for me. 

This is one of the reasons I hate Michael so much. He was raised in wealth and opulence. When things didn't work out with Sonny, he ran to the Qs, then was handed the keys to the kingdom, even though he had zero experience in business and didn't bother finishing high school (I don't remember Michael going to school past elementary). When he lost his job at ELQ, he didn't have to worry about putting a roof over his head or putting food on the table, then he was handed another job, even though he had NO MEDIA experience. Meanwhile better characters have to struggle with this and that while this asshole sails through life like no biggie. Art imitating life. 

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Think of the Quartermaine money -- it will be a trip on a Space-X rocket for the little genius.

first 3 year old in space

5 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

This show cripples itself so much in terms of storytelling by always having Carly and her family win.

pretty much. 
i don't know why they are allergic to having them lose. i can't think of any other soap that pretzels themselves to have their favourites win all the timeAs i've said, even Erica Kane and Victor Newman loses sometimes

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Why do PCPD officers get a discount considering how much Carly hates the police?

Carly hates the police when they're against her. When they arrest people like Nina, the cops are her heroes. And the show would never not have her thread that needle.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

actually what cracked me up was when they were reciting the dates of how long Sonny was missing - yes, Nina saw the kid twice but why? Michael copped an attitude that she couldn't see him, so Nina agreed, then Michael only buckled because he was being blackmailed, and then Nina's friend got sick. so. yeah. 

we really do need a new lawyer. I like Scott and all but as Dubbel pointed out. he often hurts more than he helps. 

• Love 3

Smartphone ain’t getting in the real courthouse in my local county. They don’t allow it for security reason & even make you pay 25 cents just to get it out of the lock. It’s ridiculous I know but I don’t go there all the time 🤷‍♂️

(edited)
3 hours ago, Desperado said:

I missed a bit of the previews for next week. Did I mishear or are Nick and Ava in cahoots against Esme and Victor? Now this, I could get behind!

I always enjoy the Ava/Victor chats. Not sure if it’s the actor playing it this way, but he looks definitely smitten. 😁 Single Ava could be so much fun too. I’m just going along for the ride.

So happy the wardrobe people are finally finding a way to dress Trina to her advantage. She looked fabulous today. The camera work ogling cop dude was a bit much for me though. I can see if a guy looks good on my own, thanks. 😛

Still in the shallow end, cop dude needs to show his teeth more while smiling - he’s absolutely lovely.

Interestingly, the actor playing Rory is 32 years old, married and with a kid. Tabyana Ali is only 19 or 20. And, here I thought Nicholas Chavez was too old for her. LOL!!!!!

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 3

Willow? If you ever grab my arm and turn me around like that, you’ll wake up (at some point) laying on the courtroom floor. How dare you do that to Nina or anyone else? 

• Love 16

Did I hear it right when Diane was asking Michael in court about the two significant dates? One was when Nina left GC and the next was when she returned to GC. How many times did Nina try to see Wylie in those SIX MONTHS? I thought for sure that it was nine months since everyone said that about a million times!

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

Did I hear it right when Diane was asking Michael in court about the two significant dates? One was when Nina left GC and the next was when she returned to GC. How many times did Nina try to see Wylie in those SIX MONTHS? I thought for sure that it was nine months since everyone said that about a million times!

Yep, I guess now that the NINE MONTHS has been beaten into the ground we're supposed to see Michael is being honest?  Please.

Also, LO-fucking-L that this isn't about Michael seeking revenge on Nina.  Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.

ETA: Yeah, if anyone grabbed my arm and sneered "you're not going anywhere" to me they'd better be prepared for a fist to the face. 

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I know it's supposed to be cute, but for me, it came off as him assuming too much and a tad controlling

I actually had the same thought, but I really hope I’m wrong. 

Does mighty mouse Willow want to throw hands now? She's unbearable. Nina need to tell Willow she better hope she never falls out of favor with Michael and Carly, (she will) because they'll turn all their nasty on her in a second. She'll be right back in that courtroom fighting to be in Wiley's life as they seek to destroy her. 

Spencer's plan of convincing Esme he's still into her is goin' great. Is he even trying to catch her in anything? What's his strategy here? He's opened one shoebox.  And easy slamming doors NC, those walls ain't real concrete! The whole set shook hahaha

I like Rory and Rory and Trina already. They have immediate chemistry that I just don't see between she and Spencer. NC is great but I haven't seen him spark with any of the actresses in his age group yet. They should bring back an aged up Emma. She can go to PCU and live with Anna. 

Ava and Victor have all my support. I want to see those two characters and those two actors thrive together. Free Ava from Nik who is too stupid for words. 

No surprise, Scotty blows it. Poor Nina, she should've gotten Martin to represent her. 

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Daisy said:

he was being blackmailed

In the mildest possible way, yet Michael acted as if he would be ruined if the truth about being with Willow came out. The show can't even give him decent roadblocks. They're always little blips that he overreacts to to make them seem more dramatic and problematic than they are. Ugh.

• Love 6
(edited)
9 hours ago, CharethCutestory said:

I like Rory and Rory and Trina already

Me too.

Personal note: I'm really rooting for NuTrina. I have an old B&W picture of my Mother (in formal ware) from the late 1930s or early 1940s and the actress looks so much like my Mom at a comparable age. It's uncanny.

Edited by Winston Wolfe
  • Love 10
20 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I about died laughing when Rory came out of the pool in slow mo. That was so incredibly cheesy and I couldn't even look away. This is the sort of nonsense this show needs every now and then. 

Let's talk about Rory for a second and his assumptions. I know it's supposed to be cute, but for me, it came off as him assuming too much and a tad controlling, which then sent me to that side where they might turn this guy who has been sweet so far into a total creep in order to shine Spencer's armor when he comes to Trina's rescue. But Rory and Trina do have nice chemistry and look very pretty together.

So Rory isn't rich, they keep saying that. He is at the pool on a discount, orders drinks on a discount, didn't go to university because of the student debt. I still really want him to be Selena Wu's son, whom she cut off financially because he wanted nothing to do with her or the family business and decided just to make a go of it on his own. That would make him leaps and bounds better than Michael who once or twice beat his chest about everything Corinthos while still reaping the benefits of the name and the blood money that came with that, and Spencer who has a platinum spoon stuck so far up his backside and still doesn't understand that people have to work for a living.

I think this is the first time Rory looked young enough to be a love interest for Trina. Amazing what a change of clothes (or lack thereof) can do. Put him in the pool more often, Show.

How old is he supposed to be anyway? He didn't go to college, and money is tight so I assume he started working right away. But he's still a rookie cop - is he just in his early twenties? Like a decade younger than the actor? I could buy mid to late twenties but early twenties is a push.

18 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Some good lines today: "I felt relief [after killing Claudia]."  "Some people just get a massage."

One thing that I've always hated on this show is that there are two levels of what is allowed lawyers -- what Diane can do and what lawyers opposing her can do.  The criminal record of Nelle is not the counterpart of Michael's criminal record, it's Nina's.

Since Michael's argument to keep Nina from Wiley is that she is emotionally unstable, why has neither side  brought a psychologist or psychiatrist to testify?

Why do PCPD officers get a discount considering how much Carly hates the police? Is that Olivia's doing?

I loved that Scotty was able to bring up some of Michael's past because no one who goes up against the Corinthos clan is typically allowed to, even though the Corinthos can call them out for long-past sins for which they already suffered consequences. Michael has a lot more skeletons in his closet, so does Grandma Carly - and Scotty should have first-hand access to much of that.

I'm assuming the PCPD discount at Metro Court is all Olivia. Carly is too cheap to give anyone a discount, let alone cops who are unfairly after her criminal family.

• Love 5
(edited)

I really like the pool set, and I am glad they brought it back.  And I loved the scenes again, with the young set.  Sprina, and then Rory and Trina,, and I love the scenes with Cam too.   I'm also interested in scenes with Esme.  I do love Ava's scenes.  My something positive.

This show has a major problem with its leading lady.  And it's eating the show.  And Michael doesn't help the situation.  I started just fast forwarding their scenes.  I watched the part when Sonny was on stand, until Diane started questioning him.  I just can't stand that woman, and I'll leave it there.  But for me, their leading lady is their biggest problem.  

Edited by CeChase
  • Love 14
6 minutes ago, Artsda said:

I really hate it Nina and her family saddled with Willow. 

Britt/Maxie/Obrehct need to not bring her into fold. Leave her with Carly and Michael. 

When Willow finds out that Nina is her mother and that Carly kept it from her, she'll probably thank her for protecting her.

• Love 2

I'm gonna go against the grain and say I'm not into Rory--especially with Trina.  I'm just not seeing a spark there. 

25 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

When Willow finds out that Nina is her mother and that Carly kept it from her, she'll probably thank her for protecting her.

Yeah, I can't see that Insipid Maus (Liesl's potential name for her) doing anything but getting steamrolled by the "I was doing it FOR YOU" argument that Carly will no doubt use. 

• Love 5
42 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I'm gonna go against the grain and say I'm not into Rory--especially with Trina.  I'm just not seeing a spark there. 

I find it hard to get into or root for something I know is not happening. Ultimately, the writers want Trina and Spencer and they want Carly and Michael to win at everything.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

They have more warmth than Michael and any of his women have had, but that's a very low bar.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Was anyone else hoping beyond hope that as soon as Sonny got off the stand, he’d walk over to Diane and say ‘you’re fired’? I mean, Michael would just pay her with ELQ money or Carly would keep her on retainer. But it would be glorious to see her initial reaction.

I like Rory and giggled at the slo-mo of him getting out of the pool. It was supposed to be seen from Trina’s view. She’s a teenager. Of course she ogled him LOL!

• Love 9
30 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

Was anyone else hoping beyond hope that as soon as Sonny got off the stand, he’d walk over to Diane and say ‘you’re fired’? 

If only. And I don't care how new and improved Sonny is, no mob boss is going to let the lawyer he's had on retainer for years represent his opposing interests in court, let alone go for his jugular while he's on the stand. And no lawyer would ever even fathom doing so. Ridiculous. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

Even Valentin didn't want Martin representing him while being in a relationship with Lucy and he's no mob boss.

Plus it would be a good check on Diane who has been allowed to run roughshod over everyone on this show for her Corinthos client

• Love 10