Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Let's call Valentine. and Ned. And Jax. Alexis needs her boys. 

That would be a much better intervention than Sam haranguing Alexis for hours on end and Molly bleating ineffectively. Kristina, of course, is AWOL. The middle child is always the forgotten child.

• Love 12

I'm in the minority because I actually liked the Finn/Anna double wedding scene arguing scene. The whole premise was idiotic but the actors were having a ball with it and this show needs more fun.

Because...

1 hour ago, Daisy said:

It just drives me bananas that Alexis - who is clearly, clearly hurting is just being nagged about being an alcoholic... And it is so obvious this drinking is coming from somewhere. Alexis just didn't wake up and go "yeup. let's get my liquor on"  like it really did seem in a span of one day  she found out her lover is dead. But not just dead, he OD'ed. So basically she's sleeping with a druggie. Then she realises something was wrong with the dose so maybe he was poisoned with bad drugs. Then like before she can breathe, her bad wrist isn't just a bad wrist, it's osteoporosis, which can be painful, and it's a chronic thing that really makes a lot of people depressed about. And then  on top of that she still feels driftless because she has no job that she adores,  her daughter was in a cult, her other daughter was in prison and then doing everything to get tossed back in there because JAAYYSSOONNN.  Like this woman needs a hug.

It drives me crazy that no one is actually trying to think about her in terms of what she needs to stop drinking. Sam is haranguing and blaming her, Molly is also blaming her as she drinks her beer with Sam, Diane says she wants back the friend she did lawyer stuff with and Olivia is all "Let's talk and you'll feel better." Ned is too afraid Olivia will find out about his infidelity and Jax walked out on Alexis to go to Nina. Valentin is the only person who tried to look at it from what Alexis is going through.

All this beating up on Alexis is not entertaining, show.

• Love 20

No! "Silver Water Long-Term Care Facility" is never going to happen. It will always be The Facility That Jax Found™.  

It's interesting that Dante said Sonny and Carly had put Michael there "a few years back." That's the way they're playing it? It was 12 years ago in actual time, and Michael is an underqualified thirtysomething CEO now, so I'm thinking more time is supposed to have gone by in PC World. I know I should stop trying to figure these things out.   

I like Dominic Zamprogna's present look. He wears it well. I think he's clean-shaven in his picture in the seizure-inducing opening; however, I don't know if that's a more recent picture.

I thought Sam's "I hope everything works out" re: Franco's new medical problems was a good writing choice. It would be in character and understandable for her not to be able to say "I hope he'll be okay." But she's also talking to a woman who's worried about her husband, and she doesn't want the other people in the Family Webber-Baldwin to suffer, so...middle-ground choice.

• Love 10
9 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Especially not for the umpteenth time. That's all anyone does to Alexis these days. I wouldn't be surprised if they had her be Cyrus's next drug victim, and she's found on the docks with a needle in her arm, alive but unconscious.

4 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

No! "Silver Water Long-Term Care Facility" is never going to happen. It will always be The Facility That Jax Found™.  

AMEN!

• Love 4

Baby "Andy" is totally Franco's son, right? I thought the Show would go with a "Kim's pregnant" storyline, but then when she left Port Charles I figured I was wrong. Now the nanny says Kim knew she was pregnant before she she left Port Charles, and assumed Julian knew about it. Is Howarth leaving the show? Is Kim being recast?

Also, DAMN do MB and SB look way "over the hill" when the internal car lights are - or just external street lights? - on them. Jason makes it sound like Sam getting pregnant was this big mistake that he just went along with. .. um, ok.   Shut up Jason and Shut up, Sonny. UGH.  Carly's "I love you" voicemail to Jason after Sam leaves. Hmmm.... 

Good going, Scott.  Sheesh. But how did Dr. Kirk wind up with the blade in his own chest from getting punched?!

Did Tracy drug Alexis? I think her intent is for Alexis to get arrested for DUI since she already had alcohol in her system? I hate it; reminds me of Keifer's sister giving Alexis a drug to paralyze her in November 2019, and then run over her..

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 5
Just now, Bringonthedrama said:

Baby "Andy" is totally Franco's son, right? I thought the Show would go with a "Kim's pregnant" storyline, but then when she left Port Charles I figured I was wrong. Now the nanny says Kim knew she was pregnant before she she left Port Charles, and assumed Julian knew about it. Is Howarth leaving the show? Is Kim being recast?

Oh, yeah, and it's fifty shades of creepy that Kim, who only slept with Franco because he had Drew's memories, named her baby boy Andrew. GH missed a golden opportunity to not go all the way Fatal Attraction with Kim when Drew was still in town.

• Love 1

I knew it! The second that woman opened the door and said that she worked at Kim's that she was the nanny and that Julian was the father. My reaction was a legit, hell no! Then I realized that it was probably Franco's kid, when Kim decided that since he had Drew's memory, she can fuck him, like no biggie. Why won't the show let me forget that stuff like that happened and that Kim went all rapey with Drew and Franco to replace her precious Oscar?

But no, the child is Julian! How many children do Sonny and Julian have between them? Ever heard of condoms or vasectomies, dimwits?

And how did that nanny get rid of Julian? She let him in, spoke to him like she knew him, told him that the baby was Kim's and not hers and volunteered his name, obviously named after Drew (at least there's someone who remembers him). Did two separate writers write the nanny's lines? 

Sam leaves after telling Carly that she dumped Jason. Carly calls Jason to tell him she loves him. Seriously. Pathetic much, SheBeast? 

Is Tracy going to try and kill Alexis to keep her grown ass son's dirty secret from coming out? Why do these idiot men have to be protected at all costs at the expense of the women on this show?

Dear Sonny, Sam changed a long time ago about the mob. Remember when she shot you and shoved you in a whole because she saw you as a threat to her family and how Drew left the mob for her and their children's sake? But the show decided to regress her and embrace the mob like no biggie because SBu came back and nothing would do than to have JaSam get back together. Yes, I'm bitter.

I really don't care for Jason's glistening eyes. I love Sam so much, but I can't leave you, Sonny. What if something happened to you? I didn't want you and Carly to break up again for Michael's sake (always about Michael) and mine. Has there ever been a line that shone a light on Jason's mommy and daddy issues like this one did today? 

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Wow, the show just has no fucks to give when it comes to Jason's terrible priorities. "I love my son, I'd die for him in a second, but I can't leave the business because if something happened to Carly or Sonny I couldn't live with that." Are they for real with this mess? Like, we been knew, of course, but hearing it spoken in plain language makes it infinitely worse. Sam's crying over this "incredible man" while he's readily admitting to choosing Sonny/Carly over her and Danny. My god, he's awful. 

Oh, Tracy. *heavy sigh* Helping to cover Ned's mistake by dumping on a drunken woman at one of the lowest points of her life is unacceptable. Ned's a grown man who needs to own his shit and Tracy can skip right back out of town if this is what she's here for.

Of course Kim had a baby and named it Andrew. When it comes to Drew, she's still nuttier than a box of peanut brittle, I take it. That baby should really be Franco's; timeline wise, she slept with him much more recently than she did Julian, and also, the last fucking thing Julian needs is another kid running around.

I thought today's episode was overall very entertaining; special shout-out to Nikolas and Ava for sealing their love by immediately plotting a murder. They're so twisted (I thought for a second Ava was going to pull Nik away into a closet, she appreciated the gesture so much) and it's a lot of fun to watch. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I knew it! The second that woman opened the door and said that she worked at Kim's that she was the nanny and that Julian was the father. My reaction was a legit, hell no! Then I realized that it was probably Franco's kid, when Kim decided that since he had Drew's memory, she can fuck him, like no biggie. Why won't the show let me forget that stuff like that happened and that Kim went all rapey with Drew and Franco to replace her precious Oscar?

But no, the child is Julian! How many children do Sonny and Julian have between them? Ever heard of condoms or vasectomies, dimwits?

And how did that nanny get rid of Julian? She let him in, spoke to him like she knew him, told him that the baby was Kim's and not hers and volunteered his name, obviously named after Drew (at least there's someone who remembers him). Did two separate writers write the nanny's lines? 

I'm pretty sure we're supposed to understand Kim lied to the nanny about the father of her baby boy. Yes Kim begged Julian to get her pregnant, but they weren't "trying" and the sex with "FrancoDrew" was sudden/spontaneous (no birth control) in her apartment. She named the baby Andrew. and Julian knows Kim cheated on him with Franco. 

She got rid of Julian by telling him "we have to leave" when the fire alarm went off in the building. She wants Kim to feel confident in her ability to handle the baby and whatever else. He left from the back, she left out the front door with the baby in the carrier.

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Also, DAMN do MB and SB look way "over the hill" when the internal car lights are - or just external street lights? - on them

OTOH Anna looked great yesterday in stairwell lighting!!

23 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Then I realized that it was probably Franco's kid, when Kim decided that since he had Drew's memory, she can fuck him, like no biggie. Why won't the show let me forget that stuff like that happened and that Kim went all rapey with Drew and Franco to replace her precious Oscar?

I had forgotten all about that but I still have this board to remind me !

• Love 2

How generous of Sonny to give Spinelli a few hours to find Julian in NYC because "it's a big city." I don't mind that Sonny dislikes Spin, but he could at least be less snotty about the invaluable help he gets from Spin. Sonny can barely use a cell phone.

1 minute ago, LexieLily said:

GH missed a golden opportunity to not go all the way Fatal Attraction with Kim when Drew was still in town.

Not to me. I'm tired of the wimmins losing it. It's a very tired story. And of course Kim had to have a baby. GAH.

4 minutes ago, Linny said:

Sam's crying over this "incredible man" while he's readily admitting to choosing Sonny/Carly over her and Danny.

Sam still makes excuses for him. It IS his fault the parents are terrified of him. He's a hit man! The worst thing is she'll probably take him back eventually because he is so incredible. Ugh.

Sonny and Carly aren't much better. Does anyone urge Jason to leave the bidness? Of course not, because that would inconvenience them. I think Jason might give it try if he knew they didn't depend on him for everything, but they're too selfish to put him first. It might not stick, but at least they'd give him a decent chance to try. They're all terrible people.

Sonny looked like he could barely stay awake during the scenes with Jason. I know how he feels, but Jason isn't my BFF.

42 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

But how did Dr. Kirk wind up with the blade in his own chest from getting punched?!

Kirk had the knife when Scott punched him, so he probably fell on it.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they had her be Cyrus's next drug victim, and she's found on the docks with a needle in her arm, alive but unconscious.

Even that might be better for her because she would have a purpose in life again, to put Cyrus out of commission.

18 minutes ago, Linny said:

I thought today's episode was overall very entertaining; special shout-out to Nikolas and Ava for sealing their love by immediately plotting a murder. They're so twisted (I thought for a second Ava was going to pull Nik away into a closet, she appreciated the gesture so much) and it's a lot of fun to watch. 

They were so delicious. Between Nik and Ava, Tracy setting up Alexis (I'm disappointed in you, girl), Kim still completely cray-cray about reproducing with Drew and Scot stabbing Dr. not-Cousins as he's forcing Liesl (way to carry a knife, girl), for a few minutes I wondered if I was watching Dark Shadows rather than GH.  Even Carly immediately phoning Jason to declare her love sparked the very dull JaSam break-up and endless conversation with Sonny and Carly.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, Linny said:

Of course Kim had a baby and named it Andrew.

Oh gawd, why?!?!

And it's Julian's, not Franco's?  That really makes no soap sense given Julian's leaving and this baby would be classic drama for Franco and Liz.  Is the show that terrified of Friz fans?

• LOL 1

Did I hear Jason say that the reason he got together with Sam was because she was pregnant with Sonny's baby and he wanted Sonny and Carly to make a go of it? And then that he should have fought harder against it when Sam wanted to have a baby?

Sam, why didn't you dump this loser sooner?

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
25 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Did I hear Jason say that the reason he got together with Sam was because she was pregnant with Sonny's baby and he wanted Sonny and Carly to make a go of it? And then that he should have fought harder against it when Sam wanted to have a baby?

Correct.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I'm pretty sure we're supposed to understand Kim lied to the nanny about the father of her baby boy. Yes Kim begged Julian to get her pregnant, but they weren't "trying" and the sex with "FrancoDrew" was sudden/spontaneous (no birth control) in her apartment. She named the baby Andrew. and Julian knows Kim cheated on him with Franco. 

She got rid of Julian by telling him "we have to leave" when the fire alarm went off in the building. She wants Kim to feel confident in her ability to handle the baby and whatever else. He left from the back, she left out the front door with the baby in the carrier.

I disagree that she got rid of Julian. She allowed him inside the apartment, this guy that Kim warned her might come. She allowed him in the apartment and volunteered information she had no business volunteering. If the fire alarm hadn't been pulled, she would have given him the baby's date of birth, and his nap schedule.

1 hour ago, Linny said:

Yes! Nikolas and Ava for the win. I like how they don't even pretend to be good people. Unlike another couple that shall remain nameless.

• Love 6
33 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

That is how they originally got together. At the time they both knew it was simply so that Sam had someone to keep an eye on her. Because Sonny is generous like that. When Sam lost the baby, Jason comforted her and they fell in love. 

The circumstances surrounding Danny were pretty gross: OG Franco pretends to rape Sam, and when she finds out she's pregnant, Jason can't handle the idea of raising Franco's child. Jason was going to check out of the relationship, IIRC, but he ultimately decides to stick around. Then there was the whole fake dead/baby switch/kidnapping nonsense. Sam and Jason find Danny and reconcile, then Faison shoves him into the river where he should have stayed forever.

So Jason saying he should have fought harder against Sam wanting a baby doesn't really make much sense, since for a long time he thought Danny wasn't even his. I don't remember Jason and Sam talking generally about having a family anyway, especially because after losing Sonny's baby, Sam got shot in the uterus and was told she couldn't get pregnant again. Sirhan Surgeon fixed her up, but I don't think it was because Sam and Jason were actively trying to get pregnant.

Someone with a better memory can correct anything I got wrong; I used Sam's Wiki page as a reference.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

Everywhere I look where people are talking about GH, Sam is getting dragged this week. I'd estimate eight comments to the effect that she needs to get off the show, the character has been ruined, or she no longer makes any sense, for every two comments that are sympathetic to her position. I'm curious about the intended play here.

1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Dr. not-Cousins

Or "Dr. Second-Cousins." Ha. 

• LOL 14

They took a sledgehammer to jasam today. Color me surprised since I thought that was going to be a temporary separation. 

Tracy scheming against Alexis is so confusing. Why is she wasting her time with this when she could be scheming against Valentin to try to get ELQ back? Like Alexis said, she has no desire to let anyone know the truth and it’s just cheating, not a capital offense.

Carly’s made a bunch of comments since Thanksgiving or so that have been very pointed to me. The show normally tries to act likes she’s the mother of the year but she’s basically been admitting that she isn’t putting her kids first and they’ll deal. I just wonder if it’s intentional. Would love it if it was but never know when I see things differently than how the writers want me to.

17 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

That is how they originally got together. At the time they both knew it was simply so that Sam had someone to keep an eye on her. Because Sonny is generous like that. When Sam lost the baby, Jason comforted her and they fell in love. 

The circumstances surrounding Danny were pretty gross: OG Franco pretends to rape Sam, and when she finds out she's pregnant, Jason can't handle the idea of raising Franco's child. Jason was going to check out of the relationship, IIRC, but he ultimately decides to stick around. Then there was the whole fake dead/baby switch/kidnapping nonsense. Sam and Jason find Danny and reconcile, then Faison shoves him into the river where he should have stayed forever.

So Jason saying he should have fought harder against Sam wanting a baby doesn't really make much sense, since for a long time he thought Danny wasn't even his. I don't remember Jason and Sam talking generally about having a family anyway, especially because after losing Sonny's baby, Sam got shot in the uterus and was told she couldn't get pregnant again. Sirhan Surgeon fixed her up, but I don't think it was because Sam and Jason were actively trying to get pregnant.

Someone with a better memory can correct anything I got wrong; I used Sam's Wiki page as a reference.

Danny was planned. They discussed having a kid and Sam even had a surgery correcting whatever was causing her fertility problems. It was just when she actually found out she was pregnant that the issue with Franco and who the father was came into play. 

5 minutes ago, Asp Burger said:
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Dr. not-Cousins

Or "Dr. Second-Cousins." Ha.

LOL! He is now Dr. Second-Cousins to me.

4 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Danny was planned. They discussed having a kid and Sam even had a surgery correcting whatever was causing her fertility problems. It was just when she actually found out she was pregnant that the issue with Franco and who the father was came into play. 

Thanks, @ffwbe. I knew I probably got some of that wrong.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Asp Burger said:

Everywhere I look where people are talking about GH, Sam is getting dragged this week. I'd estimate eight comments to the effect that she needs to get off the show, the character has been ruined, or she no longer makes any sense, for every two comments that are sympathetic to her position. I'm curious about the intended play here.

Shocking. I'm sure Sam is getting dragged while Jason is the poor victim. They ruined the character when they stuck her back with Jason when SBu came back.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Thanks, @ffwbe. I knew I probably got some of that wrong.

Unsurprisingly, it's not so easy to remember because the writing and plot was a mess.  I recall a lot of emphasis on Jason feeling guilty because "Sam wants a baby" but "can't because she got shot because of me."  She yelled at Jason she couldn't have kids because of getting shot in the uterus.  He said something about not wanting to hold her back from having what she wanted, and she chose to have that surgery that fixed or reconstructed her uterus or whatever. (I assume today's dialogue was a sloppy reference to that.)  Then she got pregnant and due to the timing of conception she didn't know if the baby was Jason's or OG Franco's because of that sick "Franco stalks/terrorizes/mindfucks Jasam on their honeymoon" storyline. 

Sam moved out because of Jason's behavior, and so he not only missed Danny's birth but was indirectly responsible for her losing out on the first however many months of Danny's life. He had one night of being Danny's father before SB left the show. When he returned, little Danny thought Drew was Daddy. It's only been approximately a year since Sam asked Jason to move back in/be a family, and their time as a "family unit" has been disrupted by Sam going to jail and then Jason keeping his distance from the family home because "Sam is on parole and if she's seen with Jason she could go back to prison."  

I would LOVE for Scout to make an appearance, saying "He moved out?" *Shrug* "Well, he wasn't here that much anyway.  Mom? I miss my Daddy."

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Sam leaves after telling Carly that she dumped Jason. Carly calls Jason to tell him she loves him. Seriously. Pathetic much, SheBeast? 

How did she contain herself from saying "so you're telling me he's available?" to Sam.  So pathetic.

Ava and Nik are just so delightful together that OF COURSE plotting a murder comes off as sexy.  Maura and Marcus just look really, really good together, too.

Awww, look, another plot point baby.  Maybe somehow the Corinthii can decide he needs to be added to their collection.  After all, Baby Andy is Oscar's half-brother, therefore practically family...

Tracy, why?  WHY??????????????????

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Sonny and Carly aren't much better. Does anyone urge Jason to leave the bidness? Of course not, because that would inconvenience them. I think Jason might give it try if he knew they didn't depend on him for everything, but they're too selfish to put him first. It might not stick, but at least they'd give him a decent chance to try. They're all terrible people.

Sonny looked like he could barely stay awake during the scenes with Jason. I know how he feels, but Jason isn't my BFF.

Honestly -I truthfully can't remember Jason trying to leave. he said he did. but i never remember that effort. 
but honestly these three are disgusting. I thought about it and I was like the only reason why Carly is with Sonny is so she can always be near to Jason because there is no doubt in my mind if Jason said "aww screw it, let's do it." Carly would be naked and on her back so fast, we'd get whiplash. Sonny has to know that. It won't surprise me if Jason admitted while drunk that he'd probably would be with Carly if not to his promises to Robin. Sonny would be open to whatever threesome they cooked up. 

I don't even really see "Best friends" with these three. Best friends is Alexis/Jax or whatever (they had history and they tease each other about it but it doesn't shoehorn itself into EVERY RELATIONSHIP on earth nor does the other person feel that Jax (or Valentines or Ned) comes before EVERYONE else in their lives. 

I don't understand how people are supposed to root for this guy. why these people didn't just fix themselves so they couldn't procreate and just get dogs i will never understand. 

Oh, Tracy... why...
(and whose Dog did alexis kick? geeze)

• Love 5

I recall Jason trying to leave the mob twice. Once after Robin was targeted and once for baby Michael aka the only kid he’s ever sacrificed for. I guess he kinda did in 2005 too but he had amnesia so that didn’t count. He wasn’t as enmeshed with Carly and Sonny those times as he is now 

Edited by ffwbe

This is all very interesting and confusing because our local ABC channel has been cancelled due to a fight between NexStar and Dish. I have watched this show for a long time with nothing interesting happening and then boom! I can’t even catch up with everything you are all saying. If anyone would like to do a quick recap each day, I’m sure I’m not the only viewer who has been stripped of this channel, we would all appreciate it. 

Sporadic watcher here: Today I watched and have a legit question:  Did Leslie Charlson have some neurological issues  She shuffles, or is that something written into the show intentionally? No snark, I shuffle as well.

Jeeze Loiise--any more collagen and Sams lips will explode like like a Thanksgiving Balloon. Not a good look girl.

Love me some Tracey, but whom did Tracy and Alexis piss off in the camera crew because they both looked like Halloween hags and they are both very attractive women.

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

Everywhere I look where people are talking about GH, Sam is getting dragged this week. I'd estimate eight comments to the effect that she needs to get off the show, the character has been ruined, or she no longer makes any sense, for every two comments that are sympathetic to her position.

JaSam fans are really only just Jason fans who liked her because she was Jason's love. If Jason shows any romantic interest in Britt, or even Epiphany now that she's single, they'll switch to shipping that.

2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Shocking. I'm sure Sam is getting dragged while Jason is the poor victim. They ruined the character when they stuck her back with Jason when SBu came back.

Kelly Monaco tried as hard as she could to keep Sam with Drew. She saw the writing on the wall

• Love 8
32 minutes ago, One Tough Cookie said:

Did Leslie Charlson have some neurological issues  She shuffles, or is that something written into the show intentionally?

I think she has leg problems from when she fell over her dog and broke her leg.  Tortoise and dog injuries

Perhaps she has more issues, but that's all I've heard.

Edited by ciarra

Loving Ava and Nik.

But this bullshit with Tracy is pissing me off. She would not do that!

Oh great, another baybay. I am hoping maybe it is just a red herring that the producers are having fun with to show us what became of Kim, and it will not really be followed up on, at least for now. I did enjoy how Julian rolled his eyes when the nanny said his name was Andrew. I would rather see Julian run off with Kim and the baby than have it be yet another drama with Liz/Franco. Let them finish their current drama for Christ's sake! 

• Love 5
54 minutes ago, One Tough Cookie said:

Sporadic watcher here: Today I watched and have a legit question:  Did Leslie Charlson have some neurological issues  She shuffles, or is that something written into the show intentionally? No snark, I shuffle as well.

Jeeze Loiise--any more collagen and Sams lips will explode like like a Thanksgiving Balloon. Not a good look girl.

Love me some Tracey, but whom did Tracy and Alexis piss off in the camera crew because they both looked like Halloween hags and they are both very attractive women.

I really can’t look at Sam either anymore without staring at her lips the entire time. 

Edited by Hater
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

I would rather see Julian run off with Kim and the baby than have it be yet another drama with Liz/Franco. Let them finish their current drama for Christ's sake! 

It seems likely Kim's baby is a part of their current drama. It can't be a coincidence that Franco's Drew memories of Peter/Heinrik's voice (thanks to the Shiloh freak science experiment approx. a year ago) are re-surfacing and the Geneva specialist who could help him deal with that dies suddenly, at the same time the audience is made aware that Kim had a baby boy and named him "Andrew." 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

And it's Julian's, not Franco's?  That really makes no soap sense given Julian's leaving and this baby would be classic drama for Franco and Liz.  Is the show that terrified of Friz fans?

So if Sonny and Jason manage to kill Julian, baby Andy will probably be a match to Danny if/when his cancer resurfaces.

But if it is Franco's, is Nina ever going to call him out for knowingly becoming a dad to three kids and 1 kid  without his real consent. That's why they broke up because he didn't want his icky serial killer genes to pass on to any potential child and he also say to adoption because he wasn't dad material. Not that any sane agency would give a child to a serial killer.

• Love 1

Said Sam should've left with Drew and I stand by that! I have had a zillion issues with the character since the 2000s but she made an effort to move on with her life and child without Jason and the mob (even pre-Drew) and it should've lasted. This has been my bi-monthly post but stand by for ongoing potential bulletins about deVry's hair

• LOL 8
  • Love 6

I am 99.9 percent sure the baby is Franco's despite what the baby sitter says. There is no point otherwise.

Kim comes back and passes of the baby as Franco's to get "Drew" back. (Speculation not spoiler)

Edited by drtslim
  • Useful 1

If Grey and Renault are brothers, can Grey tone down the Kentucky Fried accent?

Awww, look at Carly being all understanding with Sam.  Shouldn't she be screeching "You're not good enough for Jason" and be ripping Sam's hair out, strand by strand?

Jason talks about his feelings with Sonny.  Shouldn't they be wearing pajamas and curling each other's hair?

• LOL 13
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Kelly Monaco tried as hard as she could to keep Sam with Drew. She saw the writing on the wall

People give Kelly shit because she sleepwalks through everything, but man I don't blame the girl. We've seen that she will absolutely put effort into selling a relationship and storylines, and it's only once she got stuck in the Jasam stuff again that she shut down. She's done it with Steve multiple times over the years to promote and push that love story, and then she's done it with her other romantic interests too. It's only once she got stuck in neutral with all character growth erased that she basically shut down with anything involving Jasam. Yes, it's not the most professional thing in the world, but until Mo and SBu get canned for the same thing, I won't knock her for it, especially since it's so obvious that those 2 railroad other actors/characters on the show just so they can act out the same scenes over and over for decades now. God I wish they would bring Billy Miller back and let that be a thing. Or someone. Just let Kelly do something other than Jasam, for the love of all that is holy. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, nilyank said:

But if it is Franco's, is Nina ever going to call him out for knowingly becoming a dad to three kids and 1 kid  without his real consent. That's why they broke up because he didn't want his icky serial killer genes to pass on to any potential child and he also say to adoption because he wasn't dad material. Not that any sane agency would give a child to a serial killer.

If the baby is Franco's, I assume that'll unfortunately be part of the story, him whining about his cursed genes while Liz rubs his head and gives him a verbal tongue bath about being the greatest guy ever. #blech

Jumping off of that, though, here's my question - Kim is not on the show.  And I cannot imagine a scenario where, even though she went quite cuckoo bananas at the end there, custody of this child would be stripped from her and awarded to Franco, a former SERIAL KILLER.

• Love 3

only if Kim gets actual facts institutionalized.  Or if Jason accidentally kills her in his hunt for the "evul" Julian.

I don't mind the baby thing because we saw it coming, so I've had time to get used to it.

Nina already dragged Franco hard for getting together with Liz and being with her kids.  it was a good scene actually because she was genuinely hurt and he really felt badly.  As little as I actually liked MS Nina, it was well done.

2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Is Jason going to pay to repair Kim's door????

I left the TV on ABC today so I saw bits of the show on mute with captions today. I rolled my eyes so hard at 50 yr old Burton still kicking down doors waving a gun around in all back all these years later since he started doing it. Giving Jason so much brain damage certainly suits Jason's limited cheesy acting skills though.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 12/10/2020 at 8:23 PM, nilyank said:

Tad and Nico were best friends in the final year or so that Mo was on AMC, and they have known each other for almost three decades.

Here is a link to one of their scenes from back in the day:

Oh wow...that was a trip down memory lane! Now it's coming back to me. Thanks for that link!😊

Gosh, they were babies...but back then weren't we all?😉

• Love 3
2 hours ago, NetflixandChill said:

People give Kelly shit because she sleepwalks through everything, but man I don't blame the girl. We've seen that she will absolutely put effort into selling a relationship and storylines, and it's only once she got stuck in the Jasam stuff again that she shut down. She's done it with Steve multiple times over the years to promote and push that love story, and then she's done it with her other romantic interests too. It's only once she got stuck in neutral with all character growth erased that she basically shut down with anything involving Jasam. Yes, it's not the most professional thing in the world, but until Mo and SBu get canned for the same thing, I won't knock her for it, especially since it's so obvious that those 2 railroad other actors/characters on the show just so they can act out the same scenes over and over for decades now. God I wish they would bring Billy Miller back and let that be a thing. Or someone. Just let Kelly do something other than Jasam, for the love of all that is holy. 

Yeah to be fair. i was watching some clips of the "Sam Decides She Doesn't Give 2 Poops About the Trinity" arch (aka: Jake's born, and Sam is basically dropping truth bombs all of the place). KeMo was on fire. like she had no time to give any of them. I just wonder where that Sam who said she was better than being second best went.

• Love 8
On 12/11/2020 at 12:15 AM, statsgirl said:

It doesn't help that Alexis is being so obnoxious about her relapse. Whatever stunt Tracy's going to pull I almost feel like Alexis deserves it.

9 hours ago, ciarra said:

If Grey and Renault are brothers, can Grey tone down the Kentucky Fried accent?

Hilarious. MEK is really the only actor who should play Col. Sanders in the commercials.

Edited by Winston Wolfe
  • LOL 2
On 12/11/2020 at 5:46 AM, Asp Burger said:

Seems like every time Sonny and Carly would reference it, they almost always said: "the facility...the one that Jax Found..."

Eh, I don't care about Sam getting dragged on SM.  It's to be expected.  The audience is largely female and many of them live fantasy lives around long-time characters, like Jason.    He's a monster, but so is Johnny Depp and lots of women defend him on SM too.  I care about the writing, they need to stop writing Sam as weak and crying.  I want Drew back.  I prefer Miller, but if they have to recast then do it.  I wouldn't mind Lucky for her, but that brings up another triangle with Liz, and that hurts both women characters, so no.   

9 hours ago, NetflixandChill said:

I cannot like this post enough. 

• Love 6