Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

Probably in the minority, but I really don't care for the Anna/Valentin pairing. I find that it took too long for them to finally happen and I've just lost interest.

Now Trina is also lying to Cameron. That whole conversation was pretty cringe. 

Laura/Spencer and Laura/Cyrus scenes were good.

I thought the Austin/Britt scenes were also good. I don't know why they wasted their time on Maxie and Austin when they could have had this instead. I always thought they had good chemistry. 

I know someone will know, but the US Marshall actor, who is he? I know I've seen that face before. I guess that's also someone Michael will get in bed with to bring Sonny down? But because he's Michael he'll somehow muck it and fuck up at the last minute, try to back up and will need to be rescued. Because he's a moron. This is obviously a preemptive strike on my end.

I really cannot muster an ounce of care for this whole Joss/Dex situation. 

• Like 2
  • Love 5

The good: Laura/Spencer, Laura/Cyrus (seeing two pros do what they do best is always welcome), Austin/Britt, and, though brief, Trina/Spencer (the way both their faces lit up...yeah, Rory who?).

The decent: Anna/Valentin scenes, and the Anna/Valentin/Sonny scenes.  Just not sure where this is headed now that Anna is on her own, but lol if US Marshall thinks he can break Valentin.  God speed, sir.

The "You Can't Pay Me to Care:" Joss/Dex.  Just break up with Cam, you asshole--you practically made a gagging face when Trina asked if you wanted to talk to him.  Also, oh so righteous with the 'you work for Sonny' mantra (btw, didn't Jason also work for Sonny and yet he's on her 'don't ever say a word against him' list), but does she get that SHE is breaking the law right now, too?  Also, bed bugs--brilliant cover story, moron.  Sidenote: MB's son is a good-looking kid.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, lala2 said:

Oh, I love Sprina!! I love the way they both smiled when they saw each other! Let’s get this pairing together already! I’m tired of waiting (even though I haven’t actually been watching lately)! 😂

So cute the way Spencer smoothed his hair back (though it didn't seem to do a lot of good) when he saw Trina. They are adorable.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, AuxArx said:

So cute the way Spencer smoothed his hair back (though it didn't seem to do a lot of good) when he saw Trina. They are adorable.

Yes! And also the tiny hint of a hopeful smile on his face 🥰 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
On 11/9/2022 at 3:17 PM, dubbel zout said:

Oh, lord, I bet that will happen. UGH. Because Michael can never be a decent human being, and of course Willow is his blind follower.

I would love to see Michael graphically pistol whipped like Lorraine Bracco’s neighbor by Ray Liotta in Goodfellas. 

8 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Probably in the minority, but I really don't care for the Anna/Valentin pairing. I find that it took too long for them to finally happen and I've just lost interest.

Now Trina is also lying to Cameron. That whole conversation was pretty cringe. 

Laura/Spencer and Laura/Cyrus scenes were good.

I thought the Austin/Britt scenes were also good. I don't know why they wasted their time on Maxie and Austin when they could have had this instead. I always thought they had good chemistry. 

I know someone will know, but the US Marshall actor, who is he? I know I've seen that face before. I guess that's also someone Michael will get in bed with to bring Sonny down? But because he's Michael he'll somehow muck it and fuck up at the last minute, try to back up and will need to be rescued. Because he's a moron. This is obviously a preemptive strike on my end.

I really cannot muster an ounce of care for this whole Joss/Dex situation. 

The feds should have zero jurisdiction in this case.  Anna is not charged with a federal crime, nor is she a fugitive from federal custody.  GH writers are the ignorant uneducated idiots ever.  Did they all flunk out of 6th grade?  Or are they employing children to write these scripts?

• Applause 6
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Suicidy said:

I would love to see Michael graphically pistol whipped like Lorraine Bracco’s neighbor by Ray Liotta in Goodfellas. 

I am picturing this in my head and it brings me much joy.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
16 hours ago, CeChase said:

I love this post, and you are 100% right.  And I thought the way Dante treated her was touching. 

It was, because he handled the whole thing with empathy and compassion. Two things that don't always exist in the writing. 

• Love 7
19 hours ago, statsgirl said:

And there is MB's son again?

Trina, when you're visiting someone in a dangerous prison, maybe don't zip down your sweater till they can see your bra.

I'm impressed that Austin knows when the new Beaujolais comes out.

I dislike nepotism.  I even thought I saw similar acting ticks.  

I thought the same about Trina - I went to see a client in prison awhile back.  I had an underwire bra, and they would not let me in with that.  Nor a bra with metal fasteners.  They sold sports bras at a dollar store down the street - the place likely keeps them stocked as they are in high demand from women visiting for the first time who don't know about this.  Braless was not going to be allowed either.  So I'd think a jail would have made Trina zip up the sweater!  

Austin said he once dated someone who would not stop talking about wine.  Guess those lines were to help break the ice between Austin and Britt to lead to the deep conversation soon after.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

If Dex and Josslyn are supposed to be a new-generation Jason and Carly, then a little down the line, can we push the parallel further by having Emma come back to town (maybe played by someone else), and Josslyn being jealous and resentful because Little Miss Perfect Emma can no wrong in Dex's eyes?

Where they're going wrong with Eden McCoy is that we're supposed to find her likable, and she's obnoxious. She'd be easier to take as a junior-division bitch. 

• Like 7
  • Love 6
On 11/11/2022 at 7:51 AM, Winston Wolfe said:

Also, and this may be a matter of personal preference, but who the heck puts ketchup on a BLT??? 

That seals it. She’s irredeemably nuts.

On 11/10/2022 at 8:16 PM, Blackie said:

I don't know why Dex couldn't have just called Sonny, he was working for Sonny at the time.

Contrivance. Official reason: his phone got broken in the crash, or the battery died, or something. They explained it. 

22 hours ago, tessaray said:

I don't remember how it started, just that back in the day everyone used to rave about Kelly’s BLTs. (Hence the title of the UO thread.)

Heather has long been obsessed with Kelly’s BLTs. She even did a painting of one once, back when she was Ghost Painting for Franco. It wowed all the patrons at Ava’s gallery. 🙄

16 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

thought the Austin/Britt scenes were also good. I don't know why they wasted their time on Maxie and Austin when they could have had this instead. I always thought they had good chemistry. 

Same here. Early on, I thought they were going to be a couple because they worked so well together. But I guess they were saving Britt for Jason. The thing is, KT has chemistry with practically everyone, whereas RH only clicks with a select few. Maxie is not one of them.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

A few observations: The Marshal bulldozes his way into Jordan's office, and then says, "I don't want to step on your toes". Huh? You are crushing Jordan's foot, guy! 

Shouldn't Laura have returned to her office by now? At least that way, no one would be taken in by the Deputy Mayor's machinations. She's been away for however many months and she hasn't at least checked in to find out what's going on in her absence.  If I lived in PC, I might consider voting for someone next time who'll be at her desk more often. 

• LOL 1
On 11/11/2022 at 7:51 AM, Winston Wolfe said:

Also, and this may be a matter of personal preference, but who the heck puts ketchup on a BLT???

There were fries on the side.  I notice things like that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Dex looked in really bad shape in Joss' bed and I wouldn't be surprised if it's getting infected.

Now Sonny, a mob boss for years, probably has a few people on his payroll who can sew up a wound and provide some antibiotics. Joss, by refusing to let Dex contact Sonny and get medical help could be endangering his life.

But why should Joss care?

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, ciarra said:

There were fries on the side.  I notice things like that.

I laughed when she looked at Cam all serious and said "the fries, too" when he was going to pack up her leftovers. 

12 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Now Sonny, a mob boss for years, probably has a few people on his payroll who can sew up a wound and provide some antibiotics. Joss, by refusing to let Dex contact Sonny and get medical help could be endangering his life.

She's such an idiot. 

• Love 3
16 hours ago, AuxArx said:

I’m actually excited about something on this show and I almost can’t believe it. I’m all for angst but I hope they give these two more scenes together even if they keep the slow burn going. 

Poor Cam. I enjoy his family scenes and the sweet dynamic he has with Liz (both the actors and character) but it’s a soap and for him to continue as a character he will need a love interest. I don’t see them doing a triangle with Trina and Spencer (and don’t want that) and I don’t see them making Esme a viable option so I’m not sure where that leaves him. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Kim0820 said:

Trina, when you're visiting someone in a dangerous prison, maybe don't zip down your sweater till they can see your bra.

Haha! There is a dress code for visiting prisoners, and I think that Trina violated about half of the "prohibited dress" list: Dress Code | Department of Corrections and Community Supervision (ny.gov) - plunging neckline, jewelry, hairpins, zippers and who knows what else.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

Heather has long been obsessed with Kelly’s BLTs. She even did a painting of one once, back when she was Ghost Painting for Franco. It wowed all the patrons at Ava’s gallery. 🙄

Confession: I thought it was brilliant (though not really high-end art) when it was revealed that the paintings were inspired by sandwiches- I think it’s one of the very few times GH surprised me.

Also: I have a Joey Tribbiani-level obsession with sandwiches 😊 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Kiki777 said:

Confession: I thought it was brilliant (though not really high-end art) when it was revealed that the paintings were inspired by sandwiches

I enjoyed that, too. I especially liked Heather's "Of course these are all sandwiches, duh" response to everyone. Hee.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

What you're all telling me is that among Cam Webber's other good qualities, the boy knows how to make a really good BLT? Now I'm really scared for the character - he's too good for Port Charles.  I swear they had better not pull a Georgie Jones on him. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
21 hours ago, KittyQ said:

A few observations: The Marshal bulldozes his way into Jordan's office, and then says, "I don't want to step on your toes". Huh? You are crushing Jordan's foot, guy! 

Shouldn't Laura have returned to her office by now? At least that way, no one would be taken in by the Deputy Mayor's machinations. She's been away for however many months and she hasn't at least checked in to find out what's going on in her absence.  If I lived in PC, I might consider voting for someone next time who'll be at her desk more often. 

But would your vote count? I'm still waiting for somebody to acknowledge Spencer rigged the election. I'm pretty sure the writers forgot that happened.

• Love 1
On 11/10/2022 at 2:31 PM, statsgirl said:

I'd like to see Willow and Michael go to an open test for bone marrow for Willow because no one they've asked is a match, and Ava talk Nina  into not getting tested because they've been so awful to her.

Then, as Willow is slowly dying, Carly is put into the position of revealing that Nina is Willow's mother or watch Michael become a widower once again.

Are you kidding me? I could totally see Carly choosing Willow's death over letting it be known that Nina is Willow's mother and Carly knew the truth, which she deliberately concealed. Carly is not a good person and since Wylie is not biologically Willow's son, I would think she is probably toast from Carly's POV.

• Like 2
On 11/13/2022 at 9:13 AM, tveyeonyou said:

But would your vote count? I'm still waiting for somebody to acknowledge Spencer rigged the election. I'm pretty sure the writers forgot that happened.

I wasn't watching when that happened but she's since won reelection on her own, so the truth on that would be a scandal but wouldn't necessarily doom her current administration. 

Does Laura even know about it?

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I don't think so. Laura strikes me as someone who would have conceded had she known her turd of a tweeny grandson had rigged the election in her favor.

🙂 Hopefully. She's definitely one of the good guys but if her opponent was a villain, well... she's been in Port Charles long enough to have her fair share of situational ethics. 

I just think if she did know, it would have come up in her interactions with Spencer. 

• Love 1

Liz: "Now's not a good time."  Carly: (pushing past Liz) "Make time."

Liz tells Carly that her papers are personal. Carly reaches for the pictures.

SHUT UP CARLY. (This can't be said enough.)  And of course Carly has stolen one of Liz's pictures. Because she doesn't have enough people she interferes with.

Portia yells at Jordan for wanting to speak to her personally and accuses yet again about wanting to get involved in her personal family life.  Why aren't Carly and Portia BFFs? They're the biggest narcissistic mean girls on the show.

What are the odds that Curtis, inheriting 50% of his genes from Curtis Marshall, has zero of the 10 gene markers? Give me a break.  At least the show lampshaded it.   Also, what is the point of these months of Does Trina Have Schizophrenia?  Are we going to find out that Marshall was misdiagnosed after all? Why wasn't he screened too?  Talk about zero payoff.

Good for Jordan being professional to both Trina and Finn.

Am I supposed to be touched that Joss won't let Dex go to Sonny to be treated?  The Trina/Spencer scenes were vastly superior.

Good cliff-hanger with Jeff and Finn. Liz/Nik and Esme, not so much.

Edited by statsgirl
oops
  • Love 8
45 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Liz: "Now's not a good time."  Carly: (pushing past Liz) "Make time."

SHUT UP CARLY. (This can't be said enough.)  And of course Carly has stolen one of Liz's pictures. Because she doesn't have enough people she interferes with.

I don't even know what this is about, but Carly honestly cannot be more of an asshole.  Why the show thinks this makes for a compelling matriarch and not a Grade A bully is a mystery.

• Applause 13
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

What are the odds that Curtis, inheriting 50% of his genes from Curtis, has zero of the 10 gene markers? Give me a break.  At least the show lampshaded it.   Also, what is the point of these months of Does Trina Have Schizophrenia?  Are we going to find out that Marshall was misdiagnosed after all? Why wasn't he screened too?  Talk about zero payoff.

Someone having the gene/predisposition for schizophrenia doesn't mean it's a sure thing they'll develop it, does it? And given that Curtis has none of the gene markers, and that's somewhat unusual, does that mean we're in for yet another paternity switch? It makes more sense that Marshall never had schizophrenia in the first place, but logic isn't the show's priority.

I don't think the RA can barge into a room like that without an extremely valid reason. I don't think bedbugs qualifies. Put a note on the door for Joss to see you ASAP.

Temp!Nik wasn't bad.

Good for Marshall for telling Curtis that if the worst thing about Portia and Jordan is them pretending to be cordial, he's in good shape. Sheesh, Curtis. Would you prefer they scream at each other every time they meet?  But it's stupid that Marshall waits around GH for the genetic testing results and then wants to leave. I hate that kind of writing.

25 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Carly sneering "Scrapbooking?" when Elizabeth told her she was busy was so rude. You're the one who barged in, lady. Take the hint and leave.

"I don't know if I've ever met your parents." Why would you, Carly? It's not as if you and Elizabeth were ever BFFs. Of course she takes a picture of Carolyn and Jeff, because there's nobody's business Carly can't insert herself into.

Ugh, more from MB's son.

27 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Am I supposed to be touched that Joss won't let Dex go to Sonny to be treated? 

If only her idiotic stubbornness kills Dex, but that won't happen, alas.

Spencer just can't help being a turd, can he?

• Sad 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

What are the odds that Curtis, inheriting 50% of his genes from Curtis

You meant Marshall, yes?!!   I suddenly thought they were going to have Portia think Marshall isn't Curtis' father after all. At least twice she said it was odd that Curtis had NONE of the markers.  

30 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I don't even know what this is about, but Carly honestly cannot be more of an asshole.

She showed up at Liz' door, demanding to know what happened between Esme and Liz on the docks.  Liz told her than asked about Joss, and Carly said that was her next stop.  So she had to annoy Liz first?  'Eh, I'll tell my kid that the crazy person who's out to get her is back in town, but first, what issues are you dealing with that I don't know about but need to put my two cents into"

18 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Temp!Nik wasn't bad.

He's covered for Marcus before.  About a year ago, when MC had the vaccine and was out for a day.  Adam Huss looks alot like Marcus so it's not a huge shock to the system to see someone else playing Nik.  Personally, I wish they'd bring Nick Stabile back.  

Of course she takes a picture of Carolyn and Jeff,

I thought it was silly that the picture clearly looked like it was taken a week ago while they were filming the Monterey scenes.  I think it was even the same clothes they were wearing.  Like they couldn't have photoshopped a slightly younger picture of the two actors.  Also how did Liz get that recent of a picture?  

Spencer just can't help being a turd, can he?

Well, he was all in for trina and she was pushing him away, so now that it's her turn to want him, he has to do the pushing.  

Edited by perkie1968
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1

Oh, look! There's Carly! Being inserted in a storyline she has no business being inserted in. Looking forward to her playing hero to Elizabeth, then shoving herself in the Britt situation, investigating the diamond necklace, breaking the truth to Mac about his grown ass son, figure out who the Hook killer is, that Esme is locked up in Wyndemere by Nikolas. I know I've forgotten a couple. 

To paraphrase Willow, drop dead, Carly. Enough of your busybody ass, already.

Have a tall glass of STFU, Portia. The more she goes on like this, the more I want her house of cards to come crumbling down all around her.

Still don't care about Dex/Joss. 

Spencer is such a baby! 

• Applause 7
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

"I don't know if I've ever met your parents." Why would you, Carly? It's not as if you and Elizabeth were ever BFFs. Of course she takes a picture of Carolyn and Jeff, because there's nobody's business Carly can't insert herself into.

If you did a chart of all the characters to have ever been on GH, there's probably no one farther apart than Carly and Jeff Weber.  But, sure, show, let's get Carly involved in yet another story she has no reason to be in.  

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6

I really liked TempNik and wish he would stay. I just can’t deal with women being imprisoned by a man though, even Esme, so I skipped the threatening convo, etc. Is Nik really kidnapping her just to stop Ava from knowing he’ll be a daddy? Does he plan on killing her once she delivers? Just yuck.

And yes, @dubbel zout, Spencer really is acting like a turd and the fuzz on his face is doing nothing to help that behaviour.

Friday’s ep was much more fun. I particularly liked the Laura/Cyrus convo.

Why did they make her wear that horrible black smock thing. Pretty sure the same stylist dresses Maxie. Surely there’s a better medium between ultra-frumpy and bra-showing prison visiting wear.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

there's probably no one farther apart than Carly and Jeff Weber. 

Well, there was that minute and a half when Carly dated Steven Lars.  

1 hour ago, Desperado said:

Why did they make her wear that horrible black smock thing.

Do the actors not have any say in what they wear?  Because that was awful.  

• Like 2

I don’t understand why the writers insist on inserting Carly into every story line. When she shoved her way into Elizabeth’s home, Liz should have called 911 to report an intruder in her home. Why does Carly think she has a right to interfere in everyone’s life?!

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

I actually DID NOT like TempNik. I thought the actor looked more like a thug than a prince. 

As others have said so well, take a seat Carly. Take several of them in fact. How the hell would she know just by looking at a photo (that was clearly taken a week ago) that those are Elizabeth’s parents? She wasn’t in town when Jeff was there, and no one knew what Elizabeth’s mother looked like until show decided to cast her. And why in the world would she steal the photo? I just can’t anymore. 

the whole Ashford family schizophrenia drama bores me to tears. Clearly Marshall was misdiagnosed all those years ago. Why hasn’t he been checked out more recently, if for no other reason than to ensure he’s still taking the proper dosage and the meds are working? And more to the point, who’s prescribing these drugs to him now? Does he have unlimited refills from 50 years ago?

Spencer and Trina were okay I guess but I’m growing tired of their drama too. He’s not going to be there forever, so why not just tell her how he feels and then go from there? At least it would be some forward movement.

Joss won’t let Dex  go to Sonny but she will take him to urgent care, where they are obligated to report a gunshot wound to the police. And when he refuses, she decides that she’ll just have to find antibiotics on her own and bring them to him. Never mind that she has no medical training, no knowledge of what antibiotics he needs, or whether he’s allergic to anything. It would serve her right if he did have allergies and dropped dead in her dorm room. But since this is Carly Jr, she’ll save him and then fuck him. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Carly should have drawn back a bloody stump. Almost as bad as Carly being such a wrecking ball asshole is that no one is really allowed to push back like they should.

• Applause 5
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Someone having the gene/predisposition for schizophrenia doesn't mean it's a sure thing they'll develop it, does it? And given that Curtis has none of the gene markers, and that's somewhat unusual, does that mean we're in for yet another paternity switch? It makes more sense that Marshall never had schizophrenia in the first place, but logic isn't the show's priority.

Schizophrenia is a combination of genetic and environmental factors. (Thankfully we've ditched the 'double bind' theory where it was caused by a cold bad mother.) As Portia said, it would be highly unusual for Curtis to have inherited none. (1/ 2 to the 10th exponent is my guess = 1 in 1024).

The last thing this show needs is another paternity story. What do you want to bet they won't have Curtis be the secret child of unmarried Aunt Stella and her lover?

3 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

And why in the world would she steal the photo?
Does he have unlimited refills from 50 years ago?

Carly loves Liz so much, she's going to fix all her problems for her.

Good point about who is prescribing. Someone as competent as  the GH doctors.

4 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Well, he was all in for trina and she was pushing him away, so now that it's her turn to want him, he has to do the pushing.  

Storywise, yeah. And I have to admit that Trina getting so anger that Spencer didn't tell her when she totally would have given the game away didn't endear her to me.

3 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Oh, look! There's Carly! Being inserted in a storyline she has no business being inserted in. Looking forward to her playing hero to Elizabeth, then shoving herself in the Britt situation, investigating the diamond necklace, breaking the truth to Mac about his grown ass son, figure out who the Hook killer is, that Esme is locked up in Wyndemere by Nikolas. I know I've forgotten a couple.

Telling Trina that Curtis is her real father, nursing Dex back to health, proving Linc a creep and managing Chase's singing career...

• LOL 1
5 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I don't even know what this is about, but Carly honestly cannot be more of an asshole.  

Please don't issue a challenge like that to the writers. It's the one occasion they'd be sure to rise to.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

Imagine how low you have to sink that Carly is your only option for a confidante.

I thought TempNik looks a lot like RH's hubby, Michael S.

Why wouldn't Portia run a DNA paternity test without having to tell anyone? 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, ciarra said:

Why wouldn't Portia run a DNA paternity test without having to tell anyone? 

First, because she's a moron.

Second, because she doesn't want to know. If she did, she'd have done it years ago.

Third, because she is comfortable and content in her lies and deception.

Fourth, because it will blow up her relationship with Curtis and/or Taggert, not to mention Trina.

Fifth, when you're stupid, that's how you roll.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, ciarra said:

Imagine how low you have to sink that Carly is your only option for a confidant.

The best thing ( the only redeeming thing) about the Liz/Carly scenes.

Carly: if you need to talk to someone....

Liz: it won't come to that. 

It was just bizarre... It's has to be a LW making her minimums thing. Carly lecturing Liz about treasuring family mementos!?!?! Pining for pics of Bobbi? 

And Jordan continues to be the worst cop ever, going on a walking tour of PC, telling people about the Esme sighting, rather than questioning Anna's boyfriend ( a former spy) about Anna's escape. Seriously, she questioned Sonny before she questions Valentin? 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
On 11/13/2022 at 12:05 PM, ljr said:

Does cam work alone at Kelly's? Where is the cook? Where are the waiters? 

Do extras cost so much?  That's the only reason I can think of for leaving that set that way.  Maybe at least some dialogue about how he is closing up or the first one there to open up would help.  

Portia said it was odd that Curtis would have no markers at all, so it should occur to her that maybe Hatman should be tested, because he could have been mistakenly diagnosed, as black people were overdiagnosed with schizophrenia.  

• Like 5

I haven't watched yesterday's episode yet, but going back to the attempted hook attack on Nik...that person was right handed. I know we were supposed to think it was Esme, but she's left handed.

Who else would be after Nik and try to pin the attack on the hook killer? I too paused the attack scene, and moved it one frame at a time. It looked like a woman with a square jaw and at first I thought it looked a bit like Ava but that would make no sense. Then I wondered if it could be Ashby and maybe she's Esme's mom.

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, sacrebleu said:

And Jordan continues to be the worst cop ever, going on a walking tour of PC, telling people about the Esme sighting, rather than questioning Anna's boyfriend ( a former spy) about Anna's escape. Seriously, she questioned Sonny before she questions Valentin? 

Valentin is still missing. When last seen on screen, he was in hiding with Anna.

• Like 2