Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

The writers don't like logic, therefore they never use it.

I don't think they get that while you have to ignore some logic to move stories along, soaps, like sci-fi, need internal logic. It can even be crumbs but they have to give us something so we can suspend our disbelief.  A simple throwaway line of dialog doesn't seem like too much to ask. In the right places it makes a huge difference. 

• Love 7

This deal with Smoltz SHOULD be biting Michael in the ass right about now. ( If he wasn't the predetermined winner in all contests).

Michael and Willow signed up for a 5 part series, right as it is revealed her mother kidnapped her as a baby, killed two men to keep the secret, and was willing to kill Michael's mother to keep the secret!

And Harmony isn't the grandmother they were keeping away from Wiley! 

Smoltz should be hounding them for details. ( But he's only sleazy when it's convenient, I guess)

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
41 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

It's hard to build a character if you're not given screen time.

Drew has plenty of screen time with Carly, Michael and Curtis.   So much screen time that I want to take a hammer to my TV every time I see him and his "bro talk".

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Carly: information "fell into my lap.". By fell, I mean, I broke into Alexis's and snooped. 

Also, no Carly, when you do something utterly stupid, Jason would legit tell you that it was stupid and judge you. but because he's whipped he didn't stop you from making dumb decisions

Didn't Drew have to run to meet Sam? Why is he wasting time with Carly stupidness?  And now Drew knows.  Drew if you don't tell Nina, you are deadtome.

Carly: "We're doing this for the greater good."
Oh so you're going to Nina when you figure it out? No.  I didnt think so. 

thanks for the Nina flashback showing us that 2 year old Wiley is some conversational savant. 

Nina: Willow, I am so sorry about your loss. I know what is like to realize that after the child is gone and it's horrible. My sympathies.
Michael: well that's Nelle's fault. but you keep trying to rewrite history.
Willow: I'm stressed so stop trying to see the kid
Me: JUST GIVE HER SUPERVISED VISITATION. holy frick. (also again, Nina is trying to be nice, these dipsticks are like hiss. Just freaking say "thanks" and leave. man i hate them). 

Willow: well you keep pushing!
Me: Nina has flat out done everything you asked of her in regards to Wiley except give up her rights. The only reason why this is gotten this far is because you got pissed off that Nina slept with Sonny and didn't tell you. You told Nina there was NO path for her to see her grandson, so that's why she filed.

Laura: "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."
Nik: "I'll remember that the next time you talk about Victor."
Laura: surprised pikachu face "Are you comparing Victor to Sonny?!"  like Sonny is the Mother Theresa 

Also, Nik pls sue Sonny for assault. 

Also also. No Michael, Nina was not harassing Willow. How are these people the major leads of this show. How am i supposed to be sympathetic to any of them?

Michael: TELL NINA SHE WAS WRONG.
Sonny: boy, I'm your father, don't you tell me what to do. 
Me: hahahhahahahhahahahaha

Nina: apologizes for what she did.
WIllow and Michael: POUT well it's still not good enough

Michael: Nina must have really begged you for an apology.
Sonny: at least Nina had the courage to ask. 
Me: bawahahahahahahhaahhahaha. and now i am in that icky weird place where I might like Sonny again. Time to re-watch him assaulting Nik to purge those unclean thoughts

• Love 13
(edited)
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I think the writers bear the brunt of the blame here. I can see CamMat trying to give the character some layers, but he's on so infrequently and for so little time when he is that it's no wonder Drew is a nonentity. It's hard to build a character if you're not given screen time.

Maybe this nascent ELQ/Aurora story will give him something to do. I'd rather watch him with Michael than see him prop Carly. As if Carly's ego doesn't do that for her the way it is.

My personal view is that he doesn't have the acting chops or the sexual heat Miller brought to the role, and since he shaved his facial hair, which was doing  A LOT of work there, it's glaring.  I have no doubt he's great on Hallmark, seriously, no sarcasm at all there.  But he doesn't work for me on GH. 

Edited by CeChase
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Nina: "Michael, I don't know why I engage with you."  Me: I don't know why anyone engages with him.

Carly tells Drew that Jason always supported her, re-writing history in her own way. Why are they wasting CamMat on her?

Am I supposed to feel bad for Willow in the graveyard? She and Michael should just have walked away if they didn't want a fight. Also, Shut Up Michael.

The seance was fun. I like it when that actress shows up.

Props to Spencer for not having sex with Esme. I have no idea where he inherited his brains because neither Nik nor SWMNBN have any.

I have the feeling that the writers want me to be more excited about the last scene cliff-hanger than I am. Carly's gonna Carly.

1 hour ago, Suicidy said:

Someone here called Shebeast a baby hoarder.  That caused me to imagine a storyline where Carly completely loses her shit and steals all the babies of PC.  Culm8nating ina standoff with all seven members of the PCPD.  Where Carly shrieks “Carly’s babies!”  Over and over again 7ntil she’s taken down.

I think Guiding Light already did that (with Holly).

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Whenever Michael starts to slag Nelle, someone, ANYONE needs to remind him that he slept with her,more than once. He seems to think Wiley came from a cabbage patch.

it's the deletion protocol at work. in michaels mind nelle wasn't even there. it was just willow the whole time

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Whenever Michael starts to slag Nelle, someone, ANYONE needs to remind him that he slept with her,more than once. He seems to think Wiley came from a cabbage patch.

It's Michael, so he probably does think that. 

Those scenes with Nina were so painful to get through. Couldn't she have hulked out, picked up Nelle's headstone and thrown it at him? Fall into a ditch and die, Michael. 

I chuckled when Sonny called Nikolas is an idiot, because I really can't disagree with that. Nikolas is so stupid, you'd think he and Michael came from the same womb. 

Drew is dragged into Carly's shenanigans. I'd object if I still gave a fuck about the character. Real Drew had more integrity in his little finger than this one does. 

Esme spinning her web of lies would be entertaining if this storyline hadn't ran its course ten years ago. that's how long it feels like. Good for Spencer for not sleeping with her. I thought he was going to to placate her. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
26 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Laura: "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."
Nik: "I'll remember that the next time you talk about Victor."
Laura: surprised pikachu face "Are you comparing Victor to Sonny?!"  like Sonny is the Mother Theresa 

That burn by Nik was AMAZING…and so true!  Laura does have a blind spot for Sonny.  Look how she reacted to Sonny strong arming Nik.  Like she’s never see him be violent before.  Come on lady, just stop it.  Sonny did also get in a good line about Nik being an idiot though.  He is.

I guess Esme still needs Spencer on her side for…..something….because that’s the only reason she would be bothering to explain her personal business when she caught HIM snooping in HER stuff.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

So I’m sure once Carly gets confirmation that Willow is Nina’s, Drew is going to demand that she tell the truth since he went off on Nina about keeping a secret. Wait, that’s not going to happen? Also, they might as well have made CM a recast Jax. That’s the role he’s playing in Carly’s life, not Jason’s, and CM resembles IR way more than SBu or BM. I detest Jason but he would never join in on Carly’s idiotic plans. 

Edited by ffwbe
  • Love 12
48 minutes ago, ciarra said:

Drew has plenty of screen time with Carly, Michael and Curtis.

But often do we see him? That was my point. 

18 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Eh, Nik came in loaded for bear. They're both nincompoops. When Laura broke them up, it looked like Sonny and Nik were seconds away from a slap fight. Good grief.

"I'm here, and I'm listening." Okay, Frasier Cain.

Shut up, Michael and Willow. Ugh, they're insufferable. If they'd allowed Nina supervised visitation—which she would have agreed to in a second—none of this would happen. How lightning didn't strike Willow when she said Nina had to have everything her way is beyond me. Willow and Michael are the ones who won't compromise. And then they are shocked—shocked!—that Nina wouldn't accept that. Gah.

The medium stuff is silly, but it's a silly I enjoy.

"I got nuttin' to apologize for." LOL. Michael is such an ineffective tough guy.

While I'm glad to see Spencer and Britt interact, Michael can look up what the pill is on the interwebs. 

Another soapy cliffhanger!

• Love 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, Suicidy said:

Someone here called Shebeast a baby hoarder.  That caused me to imagine a storyline where Carly completely loses her shit and steals all the babies of PC.  Culm8nating ina standoff with all seven members of the PCPD.  Where Carly shrieks “Carly’s babies!”  Over and over again 7ntil she’s taken down.

We can always dream……

I saw that story on Guiding Light once.  I buy it.

On another story note, I have changed my mind about how Willow is outed as Nina's daughter.  WILEY will have a medical emergency needing stem cells or some other biological material that nobody else in his extensive family can donate, and they start looking at anonymous donor lists as things get dire, eventually leading Carly or Michael to blab because the spawn is on death's door and Willow is his bio aunt.

So, the Kristina reveal, basically.  Because this show is creatively bankrupt.  Only hope they don't kill another baby in the process though.  That was unnecessary.  

Edited by ouinason
another point
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Suicidy said:

Valentin should never have been able to covertly take control of ELQ.  Just look at the controversy around SEC filings when Musk bought 9% of Twitter as a recent example.  

My Valentine is above reproach😍

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

OMG Nina, snap out of it! You were more vicious with Willow when she was withholding gold stars from Charlotte. Sonny was right, you've got to go for the jugular in court because you can't reason with those two dopes. They're so smug they generate zero sympathy. Get on the stand and open with the fact that Michael and Willow were willing to let a baby stealing, cult following, double murderer near Wiley before his own grandmother. That should tarnish their shine pretty quick.

• Love 17
15 minutes ago, ouinason said:

Only hope they don't kill another baby in the process though. 

It's Wiley. He shouldn't have been born in the first place. He can die and I won't feel anything but relief he's not 75 percent of the show anymore.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

I couldn't follow all of the medium's clues, but I feel like they could possibly point to Hayden, with the last name as a first name business and so forth? I don't think any of what was said would really apply in terms of Elizabeth having Ambien meltdowns. As for one of the other clues: at a stretch, you could say Hayden found family at the house, when she was staying with Elizabeth and the boys.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I couldn't follow all of the medium's clues, but I feel like they could possibly point to Hayden, with the last name as a first name business and so forth? I don't think any of what was said would really apply in terms of Elizabeth having Ambien meltdowns. As for one of the other clues: at a stretch, you could say Hayden found family at the house, when she was staying with Elizabeth and the boys.

I think the medium is just messing with Elizabeth because Lucy has given her a ton of information. That said, while I don't think he's gaslighting her, Finn also uses his last name as his first name. At least with Franco his last name is modified from Frank to Franco. Finn is Finn in all occasions. He's Dr. Finn and also Finn.

This storyline went nowhere so quickly. Sometimes I try to imagine the faces of the actors when they receive their scripts and read the nonsense they have to say and act out.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, CharethCutestory said:

OMG Nina, snap out of it! You were more vicious with Willow when she was withholding gold stars from Charlotte. Sonny was right, you've got to go for the jugular in court because you can't reason with those two dopes. They're so smug they generate zero sympathy. Get on the stand and open with the fact that Michael and Willow were willing to let a baby stealing, cult following, double murderer near Wiley before his own grandmother. That should tarnish their shine pretty quick.

Nina has to pay forever because she fucked Sonny and didn't immediately send an FYI text to Willow, but these two nimrods committed crimes (bribing elected officials) trying to get her imprisoned on trumped-up charges, not to mention, right, "you allowed a baby-stealing murderer to see your son" is seen as "doing what's best for Wiley."

9 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

It's Wiley. He shouldn't have been born in the first place. He can die and I won't feel anything but relief he's not 75 percent of the show anymore.

Like Red Menace Father, like Blond Dullard Son.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Esme can be a conniving, evil bitch and it is still wrong for Sonny to take her against her will to talk with her. Both things can be true. That is the thing about this show for the last 20 odd years: if the person is bad, Sonny has carte blanche to do what he wants to them. 

Even though Nik kind of aggressively grabbed his shoulders, Sonny grabbing and twisting back Nik's arm was still out of line. Nik should have charges filed against him, if only to stop Sonny from manhandling people. I still remember that time Sonny chocked Edward, an old man, with a tie because Edward yelled at him for basically being a groomer (which he is) and nothing happened to Sonny. 

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

The only thing worse than bringing about Wiley at all, was making him Michael's. They should've given Nelle a secret dalliance off-screen and made him the father. And, while she doesn't eat the show, in fact, I can't remember the last time she was seen or acknowledged, you can't get a more pointless baby than Donna. I still can't believe they did that. Bonkers. Just the dumbest decision ever. 

Edited by CharethCutestory
  • Love 11

So…is Nik still acting when it comes to Esme? Cause he’s taking it a little farther than necessary. This feels like it’s headed towards some inappropriate boning. 

• LOL 2

I can't stand Willow and Michael. They get worse daily. Michael is getting worse than Sonny these days. 

Nikolas really is an idiot about Esme, but he's not wrong about Laura treating Sonny likes he's great but Victor like dirt.

• Love 7

I will say I don't think it was "unnecessary" to kill Sasha's baby (forget the argument that she shouldn't have been pregnant etc). Again. it's a medical storyline on a soap featuring the hospital. I'm glad for it. It's a condition that there is no "miracle cure." they treated it with respect, and until they shoved Carly and Sonny in there it was a heartwrenching storyline and well told. they severely dropped the ball since. (and it doesn't help that the Sasha actress is weak) but stuff lie that happens. 

again dead honest. i know they have to start building the "next generation" but i just feel right now it's very Days of Our Lives-y that everyone is connected right now. And I'll also say i don't think it needs to be implemented right now either. What would be an amazing storyline beat right now is everyone screaming that they need to "protect Wiley from Nina. for his safety." is something severely wrong happened when he is with Michael. (ala Sonny + Michael and the bullet in his head).  but i mean they crystalized it today. 

Sonny is being all mobster on Nik, and Laura has "shocked face." and then defends Sonny. Drew catches Carly being shady - basically hears the truth - and instead of demanding that they just take Willow to the police station, get the DNA test, compare it to Nina's that way and then tell everyone - he's all "Okay, let's do Carlynaigans" (also also he didn't even go "Nina has the right to know this is the case.") everyone gets called on their crap, but bend over backwards to justify Carly, Sonny and their kids garbage. it's insane.

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, Artsda said:

I can't stand Willow and Michael. They get worse daily. Michael is getting worse than Sonny these days. 

My head feels like it's going to explode every time I watch one of their scenes.  So, let me get this straight: yet again, they show up at a place where Nina already is and yet somehow Nina is the one "harassing" Willow.  Do fuck off, the two of you.  And how dare Willow make Nina expressing condolences over Harmony's death into a transaction ("I'll believe you mean that IF you call off the lawsuit").  These two are doing everything short of peeing on Wiley to mark their territory.

• Love 16

Let me clarify that the "unnecessary" baby death I was talking about was Sam's daughter, during the Kristina illness and reveal.  At the time I found the whole thing icky as f**k.  

obviously I'm glad in hindsight that there is one less Sonny spawn, and apologist, on the show.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

well. I kinda liked that they killed Sam's baby too. 
it was actually a really good medical-y story and it was sad. 

i mean i'm not actively rooting for them to kill babies LOL but again sometimes stuff like this just happens without rhyme or reason and I'm glad when shows remember that. 

54 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

My head feels like it's going to explode every time I watch one of their scenes.  So, let me get this straight: yet again, they show up at a place where Nina already is and yet somehow Nina is the one "harassing" Willow.  Do fuck off, the two of you.  And how dare Willow make Nina expressing condolences over Harmony's death into a transaction ("I'll believe you mean that IF you call off the lawsuit").  These two are doing everything short of peeing on Wiley to mark their territory.

Willow has quickly learned Corinthii speak. 

• Love 1

So, the decorated Navy SEAL is incapable of being a lookout for stealing a toothbrush?  And why a toothbrush?  Wouldn't Willow notice it was missing?  Hair from a hair brush makes more sense. 

Maybe Carly messed up and stole Michael's toothbrush. 

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, ciarra said:

So, the decorated Navy SEAL is incapable of being a lookout for stealing a toothbrush?  And why a toothbrush?  Wouldn't Willow notice it was missing?  Hair from a hair brush makes more sense.

Hair from a hairbrush does make more sense especially since most people rinse off their toothbrushes before putting them away.

Wouldn't a real lab have questions about someone asking them to compare the DNA from a glass to a toothbrush/hair? Like, Is this legal? How come they didn't just get a cheek swab like everyone else does?

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Hair from a hairbrush does make more sense especially since most people rinse off their toothbrushes before putting them away.

Wouldn't a real lab have questions about someone asking them to compare the DNA from a glass to a toothbrush/hair? Like, Is this legal? How come they didn't just get a cheek swab like everyone else does?

because we then won't have Carly Hijinx endorsed by Drew.
Like i will not even be remotely surprised this is what's gonna happen. 

Carly is going to push Michael to push Willow not to get a DNA sample to the police. They are gonna wax it more like well. who knows if the woman is dead, or they've already mourned her being gone, and even though Harmony went evul, she still loved you let's just let it go. 

then they'll find out it's Nina. 
Then they'll hide it so they don't have to share Wiley
but then Wiley will get convenienceitus (or Willow) then theyll have to tell nina and nina will you know need  a moment to process it where then Michael and Carly will berate her. Nina will do it and then they will still treat Nina like poo. 

• Love 7

Presumably Carly would be taking these to a private DNA lab that does testing for paternity and such. I don't know what there rules are for consent in different states, maybe they will compare samples if they are anonymous and just report if they are related (🤷‍♀️). Carly would bribe any lab anyways. 

Are you wondering why the police didn't get a cheek swab from Willow? She refused. I don't think Carly and Drew can get one from her. maybe Carly should walk in and say she wants everyone to take a COVID rapid test 😆

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, TVbitch said:

WTF, Martin Gray put FOUR packets of Equal in his ice tea. Um, that's all I got. : D

Well he is from the south 😂 I tried southern sweet tea once and 😮 it was a lot of sugar (delicious though!)

• Love 3
On 5/10/2022 at 4:12 PM, Blackie said:

Ya original Trina was so charming but could also be fierce. nuTrina is flat is you ask me. But I think that it must be the directing because if you check the actress out online she has tons of personality. They are just not letting it show.

*** Don't get me wrong, she is not replacement Alexis level bad, and I don't dislike her , she is just not wowing me and I miss original Trina

Spencer figuring out the box thing was the most "detectiving" I have seen on this show. PCPD / Sam the PI could take a lesson 🤣

Same type of detective work was done in Legally Blonde.  Effective there, too.

• Love 1
(edited)
22 hours ago, ciarra said:

Then the DNA test comes back with a match and, somehow, someway, Nina is Michael's mother and not Carly (don't ask how that could happen).  Then Willow's DNA is tested and she too is a match with Nina.  Nina had triplets even though they are not the same age (don't ask how with that, either).  Michael, therefore, had sex with his own sisters, with Willow being forced to tearily testify that she indeed had sex with Michael (while married to Chase and on Wiley's birthday), and the sainted Wiley is used as evidence of Michael having sex with Nelle, so off to prison Michael goes on multiple counts of incest!!!!  Kristina Lansing-Davis can be the prosecuting attorney, as she is no longer related to Michael.  Then Willow dies from whatever fainting disease she has.  Epiphany could have saved her life, but some uncaring doctor we don't know stops her.  Michael, from his prison cell, sues the doctor for the made-up tort of second-hand malpractice.  Carly, Joss and Diane agree that Michael is in the right.  Cameron, after discussing the case with his grandfather, the lawyer, questions if Michael has a case.  Joss, upset that Cam is not supportive of her, breaks up with him.  Wiley ends up in the custody of Nina, his only grandmother, and we don't see him again until he graduates from medical school in six years because he is a genius and he has been SORASed.  Carly, since she is now down a child, gets baby fever and has another baby.  Drew is initially assumed to be the father, but it is really Sonny's because, you know, he's Sonny.  Carly fantasizes that the baby is really Jason's.  Years later, it will be determined that Victor, Cyrus and Peter (he is back from the dead, don't ask how on this one either, as it will never, ever be explained) teamed up to have Michael's DNA test faked (stop asking how) as vengeance against Sonny and Carly.  Nelle comes back from the dead, too, and sues Nina for custody of Wiley.  Carly is forced to side with Nina against Nelle.  Carly and Nina illogically become friends.  Meanwhile, Wiley is now dating SORASed Donna, who is again his aunt, so he and Donna are both imprisoned for incest.  That DA from Pennsylvania Michael bribed tries the case against Wiley and Donna as vengeance against Michael for making him look like a fool in the Nina "identity theft" trial.  Wiley and Donna were visiting Nixon Falls and had sex one time in his jurisdiction.  Somehow there is video that super hacker, fashion maven, Georgie Spinelli can remove from the whole internet but not in time.  Carly, Michael and Willow's ghost, will blame their visiting NF on Nina, because Nina filled Wiley's head with how romantic Nixon Falls was from her time there with Sonny.  Nina is again Carly's enemy.  And, it is all Carly's fault because she stole the wrong toothbrush but nobody will point that out.  This one act can be a storyline for years to come.

Edited by Bazinga
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, ciarra said:

Well, it was probably hard to tell which Disney Princess toothbrush was the correct one.

• LOL 21
  • Love 1

I hate these people. I legit hate these people so much. And Drew is still deadtome, but finally someone brought up that Wiley has a strong chance of having mental issues because Nelle and Nina did. (also also (unless i missed something), Nina doesn't think she would have had a beautiful relationship with Nelle, or things would have been perfect, but she could have been able to help her because she's her mother. someone who was 100 percent on her side, maybe see if she did have actual underlying mental issues due to how she was born and all, and get treatment). anyone in that situation would think that, especially when you consider NINA'S last actions towards her daughter was helping THEM take NELLE'S SON AWAY FROM HER. (and why? because she thought, even though she was having fondness towards Nelle, that being raised by Michael was the best thing for that little pimple). 

And Michael decides that if Wiley wants to know who his grandmother is he will be armed with the knowledge of what a "horrible, terrible, utter cow of a woman Nina is, and no good PR will change that." so are you going to arm him with the same knowledge about your mother? where the ever loving hell is MONICA  to tell this dipstick how wrong this is? or at least Ned who also had a front row seat to this 20+ years ago. 

• Love 14

Spencer is played by a very charismatic actor, and I enjoy his work but the character needs to lay off Britt. What a snivelling, spoiled, idiotic brat.

Newsflash, you’ve never had a healthy relationship or someone genuinely loving you back either, Spence.

The fact that he did it to stop her from asking questions doesn’t help either. There is no reason why he shouldn’t have told Britt the truth, especially when it came to Trina being drugged. 

Aargh!!

• Love 14
(edited)

So that happened then, the subtle reveal that Esme is Felicia's daughter. It suddenly explains why KW was put on contract. I'm assuming Ryan stole her eggs or something and now instead of the baby Flee and Mac were talking about to other people, they are going to get a grown ass daughter who is a whole basket of crazy. 

The way Spencer spoke to Britt was uncalled for. I hope she never speaks to him again. I guess he had to lose empathy to grow those two brain cells he's using to solve the Esme problem.

I liked the Nina/Felicia scenes. It was nice to see two grown women sit there and have a mature chat. They have more than Maxie's children in common. They also have batshit daughters. Meanwhile, there's Carly being Carly.

You still suck, Drew, but thank you for pointing out to puff fish the clueless that if Nelle and Nina are crazy, then Wylie can grow up to be crazy too. I find it despicable that a man whose fathers were respectively an alcoholic and bipolar, a brother who was bipolar isn't more sensitive to mental issues. Or somehow thinks that because Wylie is his son, then his magical sperm has beaten up Nelle's rotten egg. Bitch, get out of your bubble and take a look at the world. 

Dumbass. 

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 22

10 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

You still suck, Drew, but thank you for pointing out to puff fish the clueless that if Nelle and Nina are crazy, then Wylie can grow up to be crazy too. I find it despicable that a man whose fathers were respectively an alcoholic and bipolar, a brother who was bipolar isn't more sensitive to mental issues. Or somehow thinks that because Wylie is his son, then his magical sperm has beaten up Nelle's rotten egg. Bitch, get out of your bubble and take a look at the world. 

Dumbass. 

Yeah, Drew had one decent moment there when he challenged Michael that if it's all just nature and no nurture maybe he's raising a little psychopath himself right now, huh? Michael was affronted by this and said of course not, Prince Wylie is perfect! As usual he was not comprehending what was being said to him, simple as it was. 

Michael J Fox Hello GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

And speaking of nature vs. nurture, I guess if anyone has the warmth and love to break through Esme's sinister ways its Felicia. And Mac as well. I hope it happens soon because the ick factor of these Ryan and Esme scenes is just too much. 

• Love 7

I knew they were making Felicia the mom when they put KW on contract. Attaching Peter to a vet and having her defend him nonstop didn’t work for him so what makes them think it’ll work to redeem Esme because you know that’s where this is going

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I’m so pissed at the way they are underusing CM but thank god someone pointed this out.  I mean pretty much everyone Wiley is biologically related to has had mental issues, including Willow (bio aunt), Carly, even Michael himself.  Michael is the one that’s horrible in every way, what a sniveling turd he is.  HATE.

• Love 8

I guess we are going in the wimmins-be-crazy direction with Elizabeth. UGH.

Spencer is such a turd. I'm glad Britt told him not to come to her when his investigation blows up in his face. He totally deserved that.

• Love 14
10 minutes ago, CharethCutestory said:

Yeah, Drew had one decent moment there when he challenged Michael that if it's all just nature and no nurture maybe he's raising a little psychopath himself right now, huh? Michael was affronted by this and said of course not, Prince Wylie is perfect! As usual he was not comprehending what was being said to him, simple as it was. 

I know that Michael has no idea that Nina might be Willow's mother, but you know if the Nelle apple didn't fall far from that rotten (according to Michael) Nina tree, then what makes him think that his beloved Willow who has also gone through a shit ton of stuff won't go bonkers one day.

Willow needed to see a shrink two years ago, last year, last month, a week ago, yesterday. 

Michael should be drop kicked in the face.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
30 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

So that happened then, the subtle reveal that Esme is Felicia's daughter. It suddenly explains why KW was put on contract. I'm assuming Ryan stole her eggs or something and now instead of the baby Flee and Mac were talking about to other people, they are going to get a grown ass daughter who is a whole basket of crazy. 

The way Spencer spoke to Britt was uncalled for. I hope she never speaks to him again. I guess he had to lose empathy to grow those two brain cells he's using to solve the Esme problem.

Wow I didn't even get the hint!  I was too busy thinking that Esme will redeem herself by killing Ryan in the end and saving the world from him.

1 hour ago, Desperado said:

Spencer is played by a very charismatic actor, and I enjoy his work but the character needs to lay off Britt. What a snivelling, spoiled, idiotic brat.

To me that was OOC and bad writing for some plot point involving Britt finding he true love(?) Spencer had no reason to talk to Britt like that, he just had to say "mind your own business" or "I'll talk to Esme about it " or something. I found the writing for that scene very bad.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Daisy said:

wait? Felicia is Esme's mom?

So Fe is going to get another bio kid that she didn’t raise and Mac, the one who has actually raised multiple children, still has none.  Not that I want another adult bio kid coming out of nowhere but if that has to happen I would like him/her to be Mac’s.

Did Felicia ever sleep with Ryan before she found out he was batshit?  I don’t think reproductive technology was that advanced 20+ years ago for Ryan to somehow be able to steal her eggs?

• Useful 3
  • Love 2