Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

Michael yowling about Nina deploying underhanded legal tactics when the only reason any of this is happening is because of the underhanded legal tactics MICHAEL HIMSELF EMPLOYED...he has never been more his mother than he was in that moment.

How is it possible Britt didn't know about the Sonny/Nina thing until now?  Her noting that Neens might be better off in prison versus facing the wrath of Carly was both amusing and reassured me that my girl isn't looking to be besties with Carls.

• Love 13

4 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Yes. She can take Wylie and run Michael over on her way out of town. Or she can stay, kill Michael, plead insanity.

Fixed that for you.

3 hours ago, blondiek237 said:

Willow is used to being in abusive relationships, that is her comfort zone.  

3 hours ago, blondiek237 said:

Daisy-she could not be with Chase BECAUSE that was a healthy relationship.  I speak from experience, I had bad relationship after bad relationship, if a good one snuck in, I got hives and needed to run.  It was not until I got therapy did I find and keep a good one

This is true and it also explains her attachment to Carly who Willow knows will only tolerate her as long as she toes the line.  It would be a very interesting story on the show, along with exploring that Willow never really processed losing her son and glommed on to Wylie and Michael as a substitute. If anyone finds that show, please let me know.

• Love 9
On 12/27/2021 at 8:37 PM, TVbitch said:

Jeez guys, not a single post has even mentioned the super exciting and sure to be riveting development of Hatman wanting to start a band with Piph. Oh Joy. : D

I started ff’ing their scenes. Two insufferable twats. 

Edited by DanaMB
  • Love 6

Epiphany was completely tone deaf the last time we heard her sing. Which is also when Hat Man heard her sing. And decided he wanted to form a band with her. Which tells us all we need to know about Hat Man.

I have no interest in any of that. I am very interested in seeing Carly kick Sonny to the curb, and what that will mean for her. I assume the original intent was to send Carly spiraling to Jason, but that scenario no longer exists. I think it would be interesting to have Carly on her own for awhile, figuring out how to thrive without a man to lean on. But I’m afraid she’s just going to lean on Michael instead. 

And yes, Laura Wright is kicking ass right now. Kudos to her.

• Love 8
34 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Epiphany was completely tone deaf the last time we heard her sing. Which is also when Hat Man heard her sing. And decided he wanted to form a band with her. Which tells us all we need to know about Hat Man.

I have no interest in any of that. I am very interested in seeing Carly kick Sonny to the curb, and what that will mean for her. I assume the original intent was to send Carly spiraling to Jason, but that scenario no longer exists. I think it would be interesting to have Carly on her own for awhile, figuring out how to thrive without a man to lean on. But I’m afraid she’s just going to lean on Michael instead. 

And yes, Laura Wright is kicking ass right now. Kudos to her.

Can't spiral to Jason. Can't spiral to Jax. Can't spiral to Alcazar. Will they actually have to have Carly manage on her own for a hot second?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Can't spiral to Jason. Can't spiral to Jax. Can't spiral to Alcazar. Will they actually have to have Carly manage on her own for a hot second?

No. They won't. She'll spiral to Joss and Michael.

• Love 3

Allow me to backtrack a bit here.

Christmas Eve episode (aired 12/23).  Must have been Christmas Eve because all of the respective families were having their celebrations.  Couldn't have been Christmas day because there were still lots of presents wrapped under the trees, and there are too many little kids running around for that to be the case.  Okay, so it is Christmas Eve, which fell on a Friday night, and MORE THAN ONCE it was referenced that Nina's court case in PA was TOMORROW.   Mentioned by Scott and Michael, and possibly Sonny.  Um....  are courts in PA open on Christmas Day?  Or Saturday?  They could have easily said her case was first thing Monday morning.  This really bugged me.  A. LOT.  Also, why would Gladys think it is a good idea to take Sasha and Brando straight from the hospital to a houseful of people after what they just went thru, without ASKING THEM FIRST?  Plot point, I know, but come on.  Also, Sasha looked fantastic for just being released from the hospital after having a tock.  Better than Maxie has looked in years, including her non-wedding day to Peter.  

Court case is ridiculous for all the reasons already stated above.  I hope Willow grows a spine and leaves Michael, suing for joint custody, since she is Wiley's legal mom, but I am not holding my breath.  She needs to be on her own for at least a year.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

I fear that it means that they’ll turn Drew into her new BFF and a Jason replacement minus the hit man role. It would be a waste but I also can’t see who else they’ll pair him with unless they move Liz or Sam away from their pairings (intended pairing in Liz’s case). 

1 hour ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

No. They won't. She'll spiral to Joss and Michael.

What @Auntie Velvet stated! I'm not putting it out in the universe. But it SHORELY (NOT A TYPO!) explains all the ass kissing of Jaysus and Mooby when before he left, he didn't give any bluedilly FUCKS about them.

16 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I fear that it means that they’ll turn Drew into her new BFF and a Jason replacement minus the hit man role. It would be a waste but I also can’t see who else they’ll pair him with unless they move Liz or Sam away from their pairings (intended pairing in Liz’s case). 

Of course they will. Because that's how this show rolls.

And I'm the LAST to defend Mooby's ass; but why would SheBeast kick him to the curb? It's not as if he INTENTIONALLY cheated on her. Hypocrisy, thy name is SHEBEAST. She's never had the excuse of amnesia when she cheated on JAX with his Mooby ass.

• Love 5

They say that limitation is the breeding ground of creativity so with Jason and Jax out of the picture, this would be the perfect time for Carly to finally be on her own without being propped up by a man, and to see if she can be a mob-type queen on her own. The writers really need to do that but they won't.

At least we're spared a Carly/Austin hook-up, right? Right?

Shawn is free. Let Carly have him and spare Alexis.

Victor is free too but he'd slice through Carly like a guillotine through paper.

1 hour ago, ffwbe said:

unless they move Liz or Sam away from their pairings (intended pairing in Liz’s case). 

Liz, but I doubt Sam. She's with Sonny's son Dante and while it would be a deliciously soapy twist for Carly to hook up with Sonny's son, and the son of her co-owner and BFF, I doubt that this show would go there. I can see OLTL and AMC doing it though.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Oh, I forgot -- what's The Hat up to with his sketchy phone call about following the protocols? 

The only way Marshall can make up for ruining Pork pie hats for me is to be a formidable, mobbed-up shit stirrer that can finally put a dent in the Corinthos empire. Absenting that, the character is a complete and utter waste of airtime.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

Why is the show dragging out Hat Man's sekrit past? It's an outdated way to tell a story, and I have a hard time believing anyone is enjoying this as currently playing out.

They stretch out stories well past the point where anyone would care about them and this was a boring one to start with. I suspect it’s their way of pretending like they are giving big storylines to characters who’ve been sidelined. Curtis and Portia have done nothing except play talk-to and hang out at an empty club for months. Heck Portia hasn’t had a storyline of her own since she joined the show close to 2 years ago. That secret past affair with Curtis being revealed was kind of a dud. Also, they probably don’t have much planned past when this secret, whatever it is, comes out. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Winston Wolfe said:

The only way Marshall can make up for ruining Pork pie hats for me is to be a formidable, mobbed-up shit stirrer that can finally put a dent in the Corinthos empire. Absenting that, the character is a complete and utter waste of airtime.

Given that Epiphany has some level of interest in him, I took that as a tell that he’s mobbed up or mob-adjacent as that seems to be a gating item for her.  Other side of the coin is that he’s law enforcement but we’ve been down that road too many times already.

1 hour ago, ffwbe said:

Heck Portia hasn’t had a storyline of her own since she joined the show close to 2 years ago.

Another character that the writers seem to have lost their way with.  The initial Portia/Ava fireworks were shelved pretty quickly, though that gave way to a potential friendship between the two.  Unfortunately with Sydney Mikayla going recurring that’s one less tie Portia has to the canvas.

Speaking of writers losing their way - Austin?  They’ve really gone nowhere with the character, and I can’t imagine RoHo has low minimums.

And my favorite background player - the host at the Metro Court - finally got a line on Monday!

Edited to add: LW knocked it out of the park yesterday.  She had relatively few lines but…those looks!

Edited by mbluecpa
  • Love 3

I loathe and despise Michael! I truly hate everything about him. He had a lot of nerve punching Scotty and threatening him for doing his job. I wish he had been arrested for assault. He needs to go to jail! All Michael can do is knee his equals in the nuts to catch them off guard, punch seniors, and make threats! Michael is a pathetic. He is complete and utter trash! 

I loved Nina telling Willow she had apologized a million times and never wanted the secret revealed. Willow, the moron, shouldn't believe everything her idiotic boyfriend spews! Just b/c Michael says it doesn't make it true, Willow. And I LOVED that Nina told Willow she could have lied! She is not responsible for Willow's choice. Own up to your choice, Willow! If you just had to tell the truth, then feel good about your choice and get out of Nina's face! I'm happy someone made Willow face up to her choices! She's so freaking pathetic. 

Millow are awful! I wish the two of them would take Wiley and leave town or all just die! I know this biased, crap show won't kill them so can they just leave? They are truly detestable, unlikable characters! Diane can do whatever it takes to get Sonny/Michael/Jason off, but no other attorney can do the same! That's not fair! They sound like whiny, naive brats, esp. Michael, the loser! 

Loved the scene w/Sonny and Carly. Carly pushed Sonny to be honest w/himself. He knows he likes (loves?) Nina on some level or else he would have gone scorched earth on her. He made it worse w/all his hemming and hawing and delaying. Whatever. 

And I'm gonna need Nina to stop all this weeping and crying. She needs to get over "Mike" too. 

I was not surprised the professor asked Alexis to teach a class. 

I have to admit to muting Curtis/Portia/Stella/Marshall aka Hatman. I just don't care. LOL! 

I hate Josslyn w/every fiber of my being. Every time she's on screen, I wish someone would repeatedly punch her in the face. Hahahaha! 

• Love 15

Today's show.

Spencer is pouting that he has to withdraw from classes since Baby Jail has no remote learning programme. to JossOkay Dude. enough. Alexis shows up for this seminar (Sociology of Crime). I just can't figure out why she can't reapply for the bar or something. She wants to see if she can be a mediator. The lecturer is lecturing and Alexis intercuts her makes her look kinda dumb. She is not happy, Alexis knows she steps in pooped and Spencer LOL has a poop eating grin and Joss is like. you messed up Alexis. Alexis apologizes after class. the professor is like why are you here. and why are you wasting my time you don't belong in my class. She goes "you should be a teacher." Alexis is like. i never thought of that. Alexis looks happy. then she hears about the background check. Alexis is now sad. 

Stella visits Portia. She wants to dish about Hatman. Boring go back to Llantano.

Curtis is looking at Hatman's hotelroom and is surprised that he wants to find an apartment. Curtis is getting mad that Hatman wants to set roots in PC. Hatman is being evasive with his answers when asked where was he was. Hatman says he can't satisfy him with his answers. He wants to know Curtis. Curtis goes that goes both ways. Boring. go back to Llantano. (basically it's the same circular  argument you aren't missing anything). Clearly Curtis didn't hear anything stella said how to work with Hatman. really don't care. 

Willow is hissing about being used. Nina is like. hello no. I didn't want this, I begged you to keep this secret. Michael is like. this is what you wanted. you hurt my family and evaded the law at the same time. boy shut up.  HAH Nina finally gives Michael crap about pressing charges and if he wasn't so hell bent about revenge this wouldn't have happened because WHY WOULD SHE WANT THIS PUBLIC. 

Willow shouts at Nina that don't bring it back on them. Michael didn't want revenge he wanted Justice. What she did was Criminal! (no it wasn't) Nina waltzed in and out of our lives and watched their family grieve. it's not just criminal (it's not, dumbass), it's cruel. and selfish.(again. this family would have been perfectly happy watch Nina search for a child that Carly knew was dead and had no intention of telling her. so shut up) Nina goes I know and i've said I was sorry a million times. That's why I kept quiet, Sonny wasn't saying anything either The only reason why it came out is because YOU overheard a private conversation and I'm not going to apologise for that. (GO NINA!!). she bumps into Scot and screams not now. WIllow storms after her. 

Michael goes after Scott shut up. He screams at him for badgering Willow on the stand (that's his JOB YOU MORON) and he won't forget that. Scott simply goes "I was defending my client." Michael goes the hell. you know there's no legal defense for what Nina did to my father and my family. Scotty claps back you must have missed the part where the judge called your father and HE said he wasn't a victim. So don't blame me if "dada was having a good time in Nixon Falls and didn't want to come to his family." HAHAHA YES! Michael punches him (he looks so greasy). Scotty - please press charges on his greaseball ass. Scotty says this is assault, and Michael goes "I don't care anymore, arrest me." yeah okay mr. "I NEED TO PROTECT WILEY." i'ms sure your son will be happy to now when he's 22 why you were in jail for x years for throwing a temper tantrum because your illegal bribery plan didn't work

Willow, who hasn't bought a clue is like have i been wrong the whole time (yes) I gave you the benefit of the doubt (no). and I didn't tell anyone and you USED ME. (HOW? HOW DID NINA USE YOU?) Nina goes for the last time, I didn't say anything. stop blaming me for your choices. Willow goes CHOICES?! I HAD NO CHOICES (Bitch. yes you did. you chose to stand there and eavesdrop. you chose NOT to talk to sonny when you HEARD HIM SAY he wanted to tell his family. You  chose to keep quiet). Nina goes you COULD HAVE LIED. Willow looks horrified. Willow goes I was was under oath. Nina goes WHO WOULD HAVE CONTRADICTED YOU? Me? SONNY?! lol Nina goes i hurt Sonny, I was trying to protect him (oh God), and you took that away. Willow goes get over yourself, I kept your secret, I wasn't going to lie for you. (then why the eff are you so upset?) She then goes unless Scotty is psychic you must have let something slip. Nina goes. well boohoo now you have to be down in the mud. You decided to tell the truth and you hurt your family in the process. 

Michael and Willow talk and Scotty WAS going to have Michael charged but of course Corinthii never suffer so Dianne cut a deal. (Scotty. you betrayed me :( )lmao MIchael is going back to the Nina manipulated her. HOW. HOW DID NINA DO THAT?  Willow is pout face that she kept it because she wanted to save Carly/Sonny's marriage. Michael goes this is all on SCOTT AND NINA. OH. MY GOD. Hello your father too, idiot. Now he's like "hey did my parents come back." DA Dumbass comes back and says we have a decision. 

Carly goes are you still sleeping with Nina? Sonny is like no we never slept together. Carly goes why because you remembered us before you go, and Sonny was like it wasn't like that and Carly goes You fell in love with someone else, where does that leave me. Bitch. You've been in love with Jason for 20 years and if Jason gave you 2 seconds or had the balls to fight for you you would have dumped Sonny like a hot potato so don't even go there with that argument.

Sonny says we belong together. Carly goes But you fell in love with Nina. Sonny goes but that was Nixon Falls! Carly goes did you forget about Mike when you remembered you were sonny? No? Then why didn't you tell me about Nina. Sonny blames it on Jason. Carly goes I KNEW something was wrong, I thought it was me. because of what happened with Jason (see?) When i found out from maxie and not from you what did you say? Let it go Carly, let it gooo. Sonny goes Nixon Falls is over, there's othing there we're not wasting time now. Carly goes if you believe that you are lying to yourself and me. 

Carly demanded the truth. Sonny starts infodumping. Carly goes. then you fell in love. Sonny goes "but i didn't remember you." Carly goes. "because you didn't want to."  Sonny is really not telling the truth? Carly asks did Nina make her happy?  Sonny is so not answering the question, and is just "i dreamed about you." But you aren't saying the truth. that once you found Nina you forgot about the blonde woman dream,and made no effort to find out who you were.   Carly doesn't believe him. (HAH YES). Sonny goes but i was gonna tell you, but (all these crap reasons). Carly calls him on that. She says it was a story you told yourself to make you feel better. Sonny starts to gas light her and Carly has no time for it. Carly claps him back saying YOU AREN't EVEN ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS YOU EVADE. Sonny tries to evade again Carly goes yeah. but you aren't saying how you feel about Nina right now today. 

Judge determines that DA Dumbass sucked at his job and charges are dropped. Michael looks pissed. NOW. CHARGE. MICHAEL. WITH. BRIBERY. 

Michael goes this isn't over. DA Dumbass is apologizes. They talk about their bribery in public DA Dumbass goes "sorry i let scott ambush you." (clearly none of these people know what "Cross examine" means). Michael pouts and then DA Dumbass goes well it wasn't Willow. it was Sonny's testimony saying he wasn't a victim so no crime was committed. Michael goes"i wasn't here for that." 

Scotty is like you are free. stop pouting. Nina goes how did you know?! Scotty goes that's what you pay me for. Nina goes this is not what i anted. 

Sonny goes you don't think i'm mad at Nina for pulling that stunt with Scott (OH MY GOD. SHE DIDN'T). Carly goes and? That's not what i'm asking. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT NINA. Sonny is trying to figure out how to answer and Carly can't deal. Sonny is trying to prevaricate and going back to Phyllis and Lenny. Sony goes it's all jumbled up. Carly goes Nina let me believe you did and you still have feeling for her. Sonny is like let's go home. Carly goes I need time tothink about this. Sonny goes what do you mean? Carly goes I need time apart.

Stella and Hatman are talking. Hatman promises he'll never tell Curtis that Stella knew he was alive. 

Michael is pissy. Willow goes what are you going to do. MIchael goes "I'm not going to let Nina get away with crimes against my family." Shut up

Nina wants to split. Scotty is like hello. i saved you. You are welocme. Nina is like I'm too worried about Sonny. 

Sonny starts snivling. "I want you." Carly goes Nina has a hold on you. Sonny goes no. Carly goes. Look me in the face and tell me Nina has no hold on you. Sonny goes "what do you want me to say." Carly goes we can't work this out. Don't come home tonight. Sonny looks confused LOL

this is GREAT SOAP right now.

• Love 15

Good grief, Spencer is such a moper with all of the "I bet PCU doesn't have a remote deal for classes at [baby prison]."

LOL at Michael blaming everyone else when his stupid plan blows up in his face. He's totally a Corinthos: It's always someone else's fault.

"You fell in love with someone else." Uh, Carls, so did you! No one on this show has any historical perspective.

• Love 16

Was Nina wrong to do what she did?  Yes.  Are most of the people who hate her over it guilty of much worse?  Yes.  Are the remaining people apologists for those who have done much worse?  Yes. 

All those people complaining about how Nina let them think Sonny was dead for a year.  How many people has Sonny actually had killed?  That is obviously so much worse.

Carly:  Were you ever going to tell me about you and Nina?  Don't ask questions where the answer is obvious.  If he were going to tell you, he would have told you by now.  The only time that would have been an appropriate question was within a week of when he got back.

Willow, you really did nothing wrong. Stop stressing.

• Love 10

Michael: There is no legal defense for what Nina did to my family."

BECAUSE IT'S NOT A CRIME!  Why is everyone so stupid around this? Thank goodness the legal part of the vendetta against Nin is over.

Please, please Scott have Michael arrested. Michael shouldn't get a deal for him because Michael was the on harassing and provoking.

"ELQ will continue to support your campaign". Sure Michael, let's see what CEO Valentin has to say about that.

The writers of this show really believe that the audience is rooting for the Corinthii and anything they do, no matter how illegal or immoral, is good.

"Not everything is about you Nina." Willow, this is case is literally entirely about Nina. If you had lied, you would have lied not to protect Nina but to protect Sonny.

Carly, if you let go of your hate of Nina, it wouldn't bother you so much that Sonny had feelings for her.

The idea of Joss taking a Sociology of Crime course when she lives in a crime family is too ridiculous. Also, what the professor was saying is not sociology of crime, that would be about demographics and situation. And while I'm glad that they are finally making a nod to other cultures in the name Khan, maybe hire an actress who looks as if she might be Eurasian.

But anyone who helps Alexis is a plus. I just can't believe that this show values college enough to have Alexis teach there.

25 minutes ago, mbluecpa said:

Given that Epiphany has some level of interest in him, I took that as a tell that he’s mobbed up or mob-adjacent as that seems to be a gating item for her. 

Nailed her

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

And while I'm glad that they are finally making a nod to other cultures in the name Khan, maybe hire an actress who looks as if she might be Eurasian.

I thought it was Cahn; so possibly Jewish, which for this show is making a nod to other cultures. 

Seriously, Portia? You wonder if Hat Man has an ulterior motive in trying to get back into Curtis's life? OF COURSE HE DOES.

• Love 2

The self-righteous-o-meter was completely off the charts today.

Hey doofus lawyer, you did not have a case for fraud. And no one in their right mind should vote be voting for someone as incompetent as that. And way to go Michael, throwing more ELQ money at this grifter. 

Is Michael even allowed to donate ELQ money since he isn't really part of the company? Is Valentin back in charge of ELQ? Because maybe he should have Michael arrested for fraud. But first things first, Scott should file an assault charge against the prodigal son.

And Willow and her lashing out at Nina was just wow. At one point I even thought she was going to slap Nina. 

Sonny, just say it already. You were in love with Nina, you still have feelings for her. Stop being such a damn coward, you craven! You can't hide behind your lack of memories. You actively did not want to know who you are.

• Love 13

I CANNOT with this Hat Man crap. It is beyond tedious that there's been no progress. The legal nonsense is ridiculous, but it's hilariously soapy. Hat Man? A drag and a waste of time and a good actor.

Sonny is a wienie, but he's right that Carly has to stop putting Nina between them.

• Love 6
44 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Carly goes we can't work this out. Don't come home tonight. Sonny looks confused LOL

I want to see Carly ban Sonny from getting a room at the Metro Court.  And his only option is the cabin, where the kids are, and he sits between them on the couch, trying to pretend he's cool.

• LOL 18
  • Love 2

Joss, Nina isn't the worst kind of hypocrite. That would be you, your mother and your brother. All these people are horrible.

Sadly, Carly and Co. are going to blame everything on Nina, and consequences will slide off Sonny's and Michael's backs like a summer rain.

Alexis, don't worry about the background check. Unless you were boinking a student, you're good. Of course on this show, who knows what fake legal stuff they come up with.

1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

I thought it was Cahn; so possibly Jewish, which for this show is making a nod to other cultures. 

Good point, she was doing a NY Jewish stereotype.

• Love 3

Yikes I saw the previews. I admittedly hate Willow but it looked like Carly, Michael, and Joss are ganging up on her tomorrow and even I don’t think she deserves that. Guess no one told her this family loves shooting the messenger and judging others for doing the same things they do everyday. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Good point, she was doing a NY Jewish stereotype.

What exactly is a NY Jewish stereotype?

1 minute ago, ffwbe said:

Yikes I saw the previews. I admittedly hate Willow but it looked like Carly, Michael, and Joss are ganging up on her tomorrow and even I don’t think she deserves that. 

No, she doesn't deserve that, but she made her bed. And now she'll get a good taste of the Corinthos medicine which will hopefully cure her from loving them.

• Love 5

One of the funniest, unintentionally funny line reads:

Carly (asking for the third time what Sonny's feelings for Nina are)  I asked you how you feel about Nina.......................Sonny.....

Sonny (after dodging her a couple of time):  Ok, ok, ok, hold on.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Good grief, Spencer is such a moper with all of the "I bet PCU doesn't have a remote deal for classes at [baby prison]."

I totally certain that Spencer would be able to do distance learning from his prison spa. In fact, I bet that is one of the first things that they tell him when he checks into his fancy room.

1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

But anyone who helps Alexis is a plus. I just can't believe that this show values college enough to have Alexis teach there.

I can. The show has 5 interesting freshman aged characters on the show who presumably are all attending PCU. Even if half of them in real life are attending college and working on GH at a reduced level, their stories should be generated at the college where they are all attending. When we had the Joss, Cam, Trina and Dev, they introduced Lulu's new boyfriend who was high school English teacher. They could have done high school stories, but they killed him and Dev.

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Carly (asking for the third time what Sonny's feelings for Nina are)  I asked you how you feel about Nina.......................Sonny.....

My personal favorite was Carly saying, "Look me in the eyes and tell me Nina doesn't mean anything to you." 

Sonny: "What do you want me to say?"

Edited by rur
  • LOL 18
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, nilyank said:

they killed [...] Dev.

Thank Jasus.

7 minutes ago, rur said:
19 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

My personal favorite was Carly saying, "Look me in the eyes and tell me Nina doesn't mean anything to you." 

He got close when he said things were all jumbled up because Nina had helped Mike, but Nina kept Sonny from his family, which I thought was reasonable. I don't think how Sonny feels about Nina today is the issue, really; for me it's that Sonny kept using other events so he wouldn't have to have an uncomfortable conversation with Carly. Typical Sonny, of course.

• Love 3

Honestly Phyllis needs to tell Nina to not be a victim and take her lumps anymore because i firmly believe half of her :( i can't believe this I didn't want this is stemming from her conversation that she had with Phyllis in how to make this better. What i Did like was her telling Willow that she wasn't going to take her crap 

I am so tired of Michael.and again. i do think it needs to be clapped back to him over and over again that Carly did the exact same thing to Nina but it was worse, because Carly and Jax were denying the Nina the ability to mourn. To get closure. Carly was happy to rob Nina from knowing who her child was, grieve the loss and move on. Carly as Nina's friend was telling her to just stop looking for her kid and worse have no connection to her grandchild. When Nina pressed charges, it wasn't because of Nelle per se it was that Carly and Jax hid what happened and they lied to the police (as they do). End of day they did the same thing, and where I'm sitting (as neither a Nina/Carly fan) I do believe Carly's was worse. They are bitching about the "crimes Nina did." yet Michael is perfectly okay with the crimes that his father does, and out of his mouth - he doesn't care what crimes he did, because the person he wanted to suffer isn't. (and then Dianne takes care of other things). 

And what pisses me off is that Michael heard what happened, that SONNY didn't see himself as a victim to Nina and instead of taking a moment - and you know Willow and MIchael deciding to get mad at SONNY for lying and not telling the truth either it's back to Well Nina manipulated everyone in this gong show. Nina played us to let this come out.Nina must PAY. Because you know, finding out your daughter is dead, your grandchild is being used as weapon against you, and being in love with Sonny isn't punishment enough. 

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Honestly Phyllis needs to tell Nina to not be a victim and take her lumps anymore because i firmly believe half of her :( i can't believe this I didn't want this is stemming from her conversation that she had with Phyllis in how to make this better. What i Did like was her telling Willow that she wasn't going to take her crap 

I am so tired of Michael.and again. i do think it needs to be clapped back to him over and over again that Carly did the exact same thing to Nina but it was worse, because Carly and Jax were denying the Nina the ability to mourn. To get closure. Carly was happy to rob Nina from knowing who her child was, grieve the loss and move on. Carly as Nina's friend was telling her to just stop looking for her kid and worse have no connection to her grandchild. When Nina pressed charges, it wasn't because of Nelle per se it was that Carly and Jax hid what happened and they lied to the police (as they do). End of day they did the same thing, and where I'm sitting (as neither a Nina/Carly fan) I do believe Carly's was worse. They are bitching about the "crimes Nina did." yet Michael is perfectly okay with the crimes that his father does, and out of his mouth - he doesn't care what crimes he did, because the person he wanted to suffer isn't. (and then Dianne takes care of other things). 

And what pisses me off is that Michael heard what happened, that SONNY didn't see himself as a victim to Nina and instead of taking a moment - and you know Willow and MIchael deciding to get mad at SONNY for lying and not telling the truth either it's back to Well Nina manipulated everyone in this gong show. Nina played us to let this come out.Nina must PAY. Because you know, finding out your daughter is dead, your grandchild is being used as weapon against you, and being in love with Sonny isn't punishment enough. 

All true!

• Love 1

So the case is dismissed, and the PA DA says he's sorry he didn't do better, and Michael says that ELQ will still support his campaign. What a dolt! This guy just demonstrated how useless he is, why would you support him??

Although.... perhaps as a mob family, putting incompetent DAs in office is a viable strategy. They don't even have to be crooked, just lame at their jobs.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, KittyQ said:

So the case is dismissed, and the PA DA says he's sorry he didn't do better, and Michael says that ELQ will still support his campaign. What a dolt! This guy just demonstrated how useless he is, why would you support him??

Although.... perhaps as a mob family, putting incompetent DAs in office is a viable strategy. They don't even have to be crooked, just lame at their jobs.

this is why i really need someone from team Q to tear Michael a new one, because why is he using ELQ's name/money to do this. but honestly they are probably stll supporting him because to back out because they lost screams bribery. (which you know, it was) but now Michael can be like i didn't get anything from bribing DA Dumbass.

• Love 5

I am so over Hat and his sketchiness, now add in a sketchy phone call. Curtis is just supposed to welcome him back with open arms no questions asked??  He’s just supposed to forget he and his brother grew up fatherless because….reasons. I’m sorry that’s just way too much to ask.  I agree with Curtis, he could have used his fathers support when he was a child and there better be a damn good reason why he wasn’t there.  Hat doesn’t get to keep that a secret.

There are no words to describe my disgust with Michael. I can’t believe this is the same character who was so awesome for like a nanosecond when he first found out Sonny killed AJ. He’s just a sniveling whiny ass. That “punch” barely registered with Scott. And I loved Nina’s derisiveness to both he and Willow, and practically laughing in Willows face. The only problem was that she should have gone further.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Alexis, don't worry about the background check. Unless you were boinking a student, you're good. Of course on this show, who knows what fake legal stuff they come up with.

Well, she did just come out of baby jail for stabbing a police officer in the chest with a needle and nearly killing him, so there is that!!

• Love 2
5 hours ago, ciarra said:

I wish Jax were here for this revelation.  After all the times Carly spit on him, and Sonny acting superior.

I dearly wish Monica were in the courtroom.  Cackling gleefully at Carly while slapping her knee.  Anyway the truth is out, and Nina has been found guilty….. GULITY OF WUV IN THE FIRST DEGREE!!!!!!!!

Seriously, this storyline is painfully bad.

Edited by Suicidy
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Curtis is just supposed to welcome him back with open arms no questions asked??  

Yeah, I don't get the writing here.  They clearly think they're ramping up the suspense so that when they finally tell us where he was we will all be agog with shock, SHOCK I TELL YA.  But of course, by the time they get around to telling us, no one will care and it just makes Marshall look like a giant douche that no one should care about.  I mean, how hard is it to say:

1-I was in prison

2-I am the head of the competing mobsters on the Pennsylvania side of the river

3- I was in a drag punk rock metalica band

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

46 minutes ago, rur said:

I think LW almost lost it herself there, she had to cover her mouth. Or just her acting , thinking "Sonny you are such a dumbass"

Edited by Blackie
clean up
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1