Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, lala2 said:

I think having Liz race down w/a blue-faced Nelle would have been much more interesting. Maybe show Carly actually caring that Nelle might be dying. Have Carly see that security is checking the cameras in the hallway to see what happened.

Wouldn't matter and would never happen. SheBeast already implied she was willing to have Nelle killed to Mooby a couple of weeks ago. She wouldn't give any rats' asses if Nelle died.

Have Monica say Wiley has undergone a complication w/the surgery. Michael could have a breakdown. That would be interesting.

Maybe if he was played by a different actor. Chad Duell would just ramp up his Eeyore.

The writing is too stacked in their favor.

This has been the case for Mooby since he walked onto this show and for Laura Wright when she took over the role. At least Sarah Brown's SheBeast had some comeuppance and things blew up in her face; I don't know about Tamara Braun, as I had checked out for most of her run.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

At least Sarah Brown's SheBeast had some comeuppance and things blow up in her face;

I agree with this.  The writing back then clearly wasn't stacked to make her the heroine-with-no-repercussions.  She did really, really stupid things and they didn't always work out for her.  Now, the show can't go more than a week of Carly-having-a-problem without fixing it (still trying to figure out the point of Donna).

• Love 10
33 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Wouldn't matter and would never happen. SheBeast already implied she was willing to have Nelle killed to Mooby a couple of weeks ago. She wouldn't give any rats' asses if Nelle died.

Maybe if he was played by a different actor. Chad Duell would just ramp up his Eeyore.

LOL! I agree with all your points, but I'm just saying, my scenario would have been more interesting than what was shown. 

And Carly wouldn't have to care, but if she was seen on camera doing it, she'd care then! I would have her arrested for murder!!  Wiley dead, Carly in jail for murder, and Michael in Shadybrook b/c of his breakdown (has a man ever gone to SB on this show) would be "must see tv" for me. LOL!!! 

Edited by lala2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, sacrebleu said:

The most shocking thing on today's show was not the insufferable attitude of everyone involved in the unauthorized Wylie surgery, it was Joss calling Elizabeth ' Elizabeth!'

That's Mrs Webber ( or Baldwin) to you young lady. 

Especially since her best friend Trina greets Elizabeth, "Mrs. Baldwin." If Joss sees her at the hospital and she's on duty attending to Joss's family, "Nurse Webber" is the only way to properly get her attention. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, lala2 said:

the only other "evil" thing she did was kill her fiance,

She messed with Sonny's meds. That's not cool, no matter who's involved.

3 hours ago, lala2 said:

It's like this show is addicted to drama.

LOL. It is a daytime drama, after all.

16 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:
2 hours ago, lala2 said:

has a man ever gone to SB on this show

That's a really good question...did Sonny go to Shadybrook?

Of course not. Going to Shadybrook is for the crazy wimmins only.

26 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

That's a really good question...did Sonny go to Shadybrook? Or is that just wishful thinking on my part.

Morgan went to one of 4 or 5 mental facilities that are located in Port Charles.

• LOL 4

Are they planning on actually doing anything with Britt? I assumed she would be helping Brad but it’s been a few weeks and nothing other than their initial reunion. The fwb thing with Julian is fine I guess since it doesn’t seem like anyone else on the show is having sex but no one except Brad would really care that they are hooking up and I think it was originally supposed to be Julian and BL which probably would have been a bigger story. I assume that it will end as soon as she finds out Julian tried to kill Brad anyway. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised considering how the show wasted Hayden and Tracy’s returns but I was expecting more. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

She messed with Sonny's meds. That's not cool, no matter who's involved.

LOL. It is a daytime drama, after all.

Of course not. Going to Shadybrook is for the crazy wimmins only.

Hahaha . . .  I meant to say GH is allergic to drama! They don't seem to go for the most drama they could get from a scenario. 

• Love 2

Britt was the one who saw Alexis and Neil in the hotel in New York. It's possible that they brought her on just to drop that bombshell. Or maybe they'll keep her in order to wreak a bit more havoc, since Julian has already headed off to school the shrink.

Lulu just needs to go away. Not sure if it's the actress or the writers, but this version of Lulu is beyond annoying. She's petty, entitled and self-righteous -- and a horrible reporter.

• Love 11

I don't like Nelle, and I don't like Carly either.  But with Carly, it's a matter of; I am SO sick and tired of her.  She is ruining the show for me for about two years now.  And she's constantly on.  She's the most played out character on GH, and that includes Sam, which is saying something.  LW was once good, but she plays everything one note now; snarling.  Cujo is the right nic for her. 

Edited by CeChase
  • Love 9

Lulu reminds me of other young women I have known in that she’s childish, immature, snotty and useless. However, those were girls I knew in high school.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

And it's not the way I would have gone with it. It would have been a better scene if Carly had deceived the others, and they really thought she had been able to reach Nelle and get her signature, then they were wondering where Nelle was while the surgery was going on. When Nelle showed up with her accusations, Michael could have been shown acting as if obligated to take Carly's side in public, while realizing Nelle was telling the truth and that what Carly did wasn't okay.

You mean write the story with some subtlety???  Not on this show.

The best thing today:  Not one Corinthos showed up.

The most jarring thing was Trina talking about how hard it is for Joss and Dev to be stuck in Casa Corinthos and having to have a guard accompany them when they go out. That's a scene that didn't age well, especially for those whose whole family is in a small apartment for weeks, and even more so for those who don't have anywhere to shelter.

Why does Lulu keep going to the Metro Court and kissing Dustin in public? She knows Olivia is there and hates the idea of her with anyone but Dante. She knows Brook Lynn often eats there. And how can Girl Reporter and High School teacher afford the fanciest place in town so often?

I think Britt and Julian together are fun so I hope Julian is only protective of Alexis and not jealous.

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I think Britt and Julian together are fun so I hope Julian is only protective of Alexis and not jealous.

It seems like he's both protective (angry at Neil) and jealous, judging from his conversations with Alexis in the car, and now Britt in his apartment. He and Britt are using each other; I assume that it will come out he tried to kill Brad and then she'll want nothing to do with him. These scenes seem to me to indicate a Julian/Alexis/Neil triangle. 

I liked the Laura-Mac scene, which included Mac referencing his history with Taggert. Hard pass on anything regarding BL and Lulu. They come off as teenagers in womens' bodies.

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

It seems like he's both protective (angry at Neil) and jealous, judging from his conversations with Alexis in the car, and now Britt in his apartment. He and Britt are using each other; I assume that it will come out he tried to kill Brad and then she'll want nothing to do with him. These scenes seem to me to indicate a Julian/Alexis/Neil triangle. 

I agree that Julian came off as protective and jealous but I don’t think it’ll lead to a triangle. The show likes keeping Julian in Alexis’ orbit but has no intention of ever putting them back together. His reaction today seemed extreme though. He called Neil “Alexis’ boyfriend” a few months ago when he found out Dr. Byrne was seeing Brad and Lucas so Alexis and Neil sleeping together shouldn’t have been that surprising.

Edited by ffwbe
  • Love 1

I just can't muster much sympathy for Alexis. She insisted Neil not endanger his license, but yet she kept giving him her teenage googly eyes. They have sex and he wants to tell the truth and pursue a relationship, but she totally lectures and badgers him not to do that, then lies to the board first, so he felt he had to back her. Now she's having a hard time following through and gives him her sad longing eyes every time she runs into him. And she lets him know she drank. What exactly does she want him to do? 

She is impossible with the mens. 

• Love 13
19 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

And it's not the way I would have gone with it. It would have been a better scene if Carly had deceived the others, and they really thought she had been able to reach Nelle and get her signature, then they were wondering where Nelle was while the surgery was going on. When Nelle showed up with her accusations, Michael could have been shown acting as if obligated to take Carly's side in public, while realizing Nelle was telling the truth and that what Carly did wasn't okay. 

I'm confused. I think they did all genuinely think that Nelle had changed her mind, until Elizabeth brought her down.

The whole SL has been frustrating, because you could see during Michael's scene with Nelle on the roof that he was beginning to understand that she was having a kind of PTSD response from her own experience, and wasn't playing a game when she thought her child might suffer all of his life. 

How much more interesting, and even dramatic, if Michael arranged for Nelle to sit with a dispassionate medical professional to address any concerns that she might have about the surgery! 

But no, the whole thing's a setup to seeing why they'll have to do an end-run around Nelle for the BIG surgery by marrying Willow. Sigh. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I'm confused. I think they did all genuinely think that Nelle had changed her mind, until Elizabeth brought her down.

I think only Michael, Sasha, and Willow might have thought Nelle did change her mind; Monica and Bobbie absolutely knew the truth, and Carly couldn't care less as long as she "won" against Nelle. 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I think only Michael, Sasha, and Willow might have thought Nelle did change her mind; Monica and Bobbie absolutely knew the truth, and Carly couldn't care less as long as she "won" against Nelle. 

At first they played it that Michael, Sasha and Willow didn't know, then later Michael said something (I forget what exactly) that made me think he knew the truth.  And then later Chase said something like, "don't tell me what really happened here" and both girls had that smirk on their face like they had been in on it as well.  

• Love 2

I thought once it was clear Nelle hadn't signed the papers, even people as stupid as Michael, Sasha, and Willow could figure out there were shenanigans. So they might not have guessed the exact perpetrator, but they knew someone forged something.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't think Monica knew before the surgery -- she just figured out what must have happened.

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I thought once it was clear Nelle hadn't signed the papers, even people as stupid as Michael, Sasha, and Willow could figure out there were shenanigans. So they might not have guessed the exact perpetrator, but they knew someone forged something.

Or, they could think that Nelle signed the papers and then stole them in order to frame someone of forging the paper. I'm no sure how/why they think she would have locked herself out on the freezing roof all night.  Maybe that was a coincidence.

19 hours ago, CeChase said:

But with Carly, it's a matter of; I am SO sick and tired of her.  She is ruining the show for me for about two years now.  And she's constantly on.

Because TPTB won't let Carly and Sonny take a vacation (at best), this viewer decided to take a vacation.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

And made it clear that they didn't care.

I don't know what the show is going for with this -- if the surgery were urgent, it would have been clear that desperate measures were needed. Instead, Wylie was doing fine until Michael's freakout and even Monica said that it was elective at this point.  (There was no way it would be done now under the Covid 19 situation. )

So why is the show willing to trash formerly ethical characters like Chase, Willow and even Monica for this ?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I am not really on Twitter, but I wonder if GH fan base is fair more spilt than FV and the head writers intended it to be over Nelle vs Michael and crew; with more people siding with Nelle and her plight? 

Part of the problem with the step up is that Carly and Michael come across as completely narcissistic and unempathetic. Nelle is doing this to hurt Michael! Brad only cared about himself. Our reason for lying for pure and not self serving at all, conveniently forgetting Carly initial kept Michael's paternity a secret to keep Tony Jones and later realizing AJ was pissed when he realized Carly had drugged to get him out of town. But no, everyone is trying to get them, even though there has been serious discussions from Sonny about murdering Nelle in order for Michael to have Wiley free and clear, which is not lost on Nelle.  And don't get me started on Jason probably keeping the Michael secret in order to get back and Qs and AJ in particular, even if he never admitted to himself or anyone else. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

o why is the show willing to trash formerly ethical characters like Chase, Willow and even Monica for this ?

I have disliked Monica since her wanting Franco to replace Drew and not giving a shit that the actual Drew was presumed dead.  That makes me sad because she's a legacy character.  Bobbie has just been a huge hypocrite for a long time so I don't expect anything better from her.

I was really sickened by that whole display.  Like not even in a soapy way.  I strongly disliked it.

• Love 13

This Julian/Alexis stuff is 2 years too late. His reaction was OTT considering that he had a relationship with Kim and just slept with someone else. Maybe we’re supposed to think he cares but he just came off like a jackass today. I could buy him a little jealous of Neil but all we’ve seen in the past year were a few snarky comments about him, not anything like this. 

• Love 3

As much as I have appreciated what Max Gail has done with Mike in this Alzheimer storyline, I think it's time for Mike to follow the light. I can't watch rehash upon rehash upon rehash of the old days in Brooklyn, or the gambling, him knowing who Sonny is one second and forgetting him the next and being trotted out to try and milk a tear out of MB. And the way Sonny is written as being extremely pushy with Mike has become too much.

Go away, Carly.

• Love 18
9 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

And the way Sonny is written as being extremely pushy with Mike has become too much.

I wish someone would tell MB to dial it back a bit, because it comes across so badly. And I'm SO tired of Sonny making Mike's illness about him. Sonny feels this. Sonny can't do that. Ugh.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, mostlylurking said:

I have disliked Monica since her wanting Franco to replace Drew and not giving a shit that the actual Drew was presumed dead.  That makes me sad because she's a legacy character.  Bobbie has just been a huge hypocrite for a long time so I don't expect anything better from her.

I was really sickened by that whole display.  Like not even in a soapy way.  I strongly disliked it.

I was hoping the long-needed Wiley reveal would draw that story to a close, but alas it looks like it will drag on further with this custody thing. 

Monica and Bobbie’s smugness at violating ethics, policy, and (I assume) the law in their professional capacities is beyond rage-inducing. 

• Love 13

Is Carly completely delusional?  Avery did not get her relentlessness from you because you and not her biological parent, and she hasn't lived with you and Sonny since she was born. Is LW playing that Carly is for real crazy? Or just completely self-absorbed?

I am so sick of the Sonny/Mike forced tears fest. I know someone whose 30 year old son is in ICU, very ill and may not make it because of Covid 19and so many reports of relatives and friends who have died. And I'm supposed to feel sorry for Sonny because he can't deal with his father's dementia and no longer wanting to live anymore? Just no.

I hope Charlotte tripped Jax. Because I'm on Team Nelle when it's everyone, including Nina, against her.

Poor Alexis really doesn't have anyone in her life that she can talk to. Sam and Julian just make things worse. Diane is too delusion (e.g. pushing her to date Neil in the first place) and too far up Sonny's ass to be reliable.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

This Julian/Alexis stuff is 2 years too late. His reaction was OTT considering that he had a relationship with Kim and just slept with someone else. Maybe we’re supposed to think he cares but he just came off like a jackass today. I could buy him a little jealous of Neil but all we’ve seen in the past year were a few snarky comments about him, not anything like this. 

He absolutely came off like a jackass; a jackass who still has feelings for Alexis and that enhances his disgust with Dr. Byrne's ethics violation. There was a scene at his bar where he snarked "your boyfriend" at Alexis, and she said Neil wasn't her boyfriend. Then Ava pointed out to Julian he may still have a chance to get back with Alexis.  Yes, Julian was in a relationship with Kim that got serious, but we saw signs here and there that he wasn't totally over her. Once Kim was out of the picture, his snarks have made it seem like he is jealous she developed real feelings for another man, but doesn't feel like he has any right to ask her for another chance. So he hooks up with Britt to temporarily feel a little better about his overall life. 

I'm kinda shocked that Carly willingly acknowledged to Brando that she's not Avery's mother. The line that Avery has lived with her and Sonny since she was born was an interesting re-write of history, Show.

The Trina actress sure can bring the hostility. I expect Jordan will get a verbal smackdown when Trina finds out she was in on it, too.  I think I'll expect the same from Molly at some point as well, since Jordan is blaming her in the preview for TJ's disappearance.

• Love 3

Carly to Brando:  I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop...."

Me:  Wuh?  If you're husband hadn't literally forced him  to stay in town, if he'd gone back to his life in Chicago, you wouldn't be waiting for shoes to drop.  She seemed so supicious of wha the was doing with Avery, when he very clearly explained that he was there to see Sonny and that the nanny got busy with the baby, so he gave Avery two seconds of his time.  It was a nice gesture, yet Carly was all over it like she'd found him holding a knife on the child.  That whole conversation made no sense and made my head hurt.  

29 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

As much as I have appreciated what Max Gail has done with Mike in this Alzheimer storyline, I think it's time for Mike to follow the light.

Max Gail (the actor, not Mike the character) reminds me A LOT of my father, in looks and personality.  My father had dementia and the 10 year anniversary of his passing was on Monday, so he's been on my mind this week.  That shot of Max/Mike on Monday's episode, lying in the bed, listless, was very deja vu like and made me feel very protective of Max/Mike.  So I am so done with Sonny and his treatement of his father and the 89897 memories that he seems to have.  Awhile ago Sonny mentioned that Mike had walked out on him at the age of 5, yet every time he's with Mike he has some sort of memory of something they did.  Apparently they had 899877 activities/memories before Sonny started preschool.  Enough already.  And I cannot stand Mo's whisper talk.  

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Is Carly completely delusional?   Or just completely self-absorbed?

Rhetorical questions, I assume? My answer: a mixture of the two. Depending on the scene/situation, sometimes more delusional while at other times she's mostly self-absorbed.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Diane is too delusion (e.g. pushing her to date Neil in the first place) and too far up Sonny's ass to be reliable.

I think if Diane heard about Alexis drinking again, she'd go back to being her get-a-grip friend. Diane is trying as hard as Alexis to keep her dumbass client from violating her parole, so Diane would get it. She might have been pushing Alexis to go after Neil in the beginning, but she's not going to continue if it's hurting Alexis.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
57 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

As much as I have appreciated what Max Gail has done with Mike in this Alzheimer storyline, I think it's time for Mike to follow the light. I can't watch rehash upon rehash upon rehash of the old days in Brooklyn, or the gambling, him knowing who Sonny is one second and forgetting him the next and being trotted out to try and milk a tear out of MB. And the way Sonny is written as being extremely pushy with Mike has become too much.

Go away, Carly.

50 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I wish someone would tell MB to dial it back a bit, because it comes across so badly. And I'm SO tired of Sonny making Mike's illness about him. Sonny feels this. Sonny can't do that. Ugh.

I just don't give any fucks about this story line or Mooby's paaaaain, since he's acting like Mike was a present father who had a hand in raising him. When we all know Mike left Adela, and was a no good, deadbeat, gambling asshole.

Yeah, yeah, HACK!FRANK! and the Retcon!Monkeys! at it again.

• Love 3
(edited)
30 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I hope Charlotte tripped Jax. Because I'm on Team Nelle when it's everyone, including Nina, against her.

At first I thought he tripped on the school bag because it was right there. But Charlotte totally did it. That smile and Nina looking at her as she smiled.

Charlotte is 100% brat with the worst parental unit ever. She is as entitled as Spencer. She needs a spanking instead of a fucking trip to St-Tropez. There are children who get grounded for a lot less than that.

And the way she screams "papa" like she hasn't seen him in several months is grating.

There's some serious revisionist history with Mike's relationship with Sonny. We went from him being a deadbeat father to the father of the year. Next, let's shine Deke's tarnished halo.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I think the show acknowledging the 2 year waiting period was a late addition to the storyline so I think they are pretending that a lot of the stuff that happened with Neil and Alexis didn’t occur. Kevin was encouraging Neil to pursue Alexis last year as well. I think Diane just wanted Alexis to be happy. 

Alexis only having Julian to reach out to seems like more of a plot point than anything else. Sure, I wouldn’t have called Sam or Kristina either but she has friends that she could have reached out to other than Julian. Aside from Finn, she has Diane and Jax which is more friends than other characters have. 

• Love 2

I found Julian being Mr. White Knight absolutely cringe. So gross. I could barely look it was just awful. I have no idea who is writing him, but stop. Stop it. It's every man who never listens and thinks they know better. Ugh.

Still keep thinking Brando is Lucas. It was literally when Carly asked about Gladys that I realized it wasn't Lucas.

• Love 1

Bear with me for a moment: the 1990's movie "Wayne's World" has a scene where Wayne is talking to his girlfriend and fake crying about something and he ends it with "and I never learned to read!" while "Oscar clip" flashes underneath the scene. 

Why am I thinking of this?  Because that's how I felt watching the Sonny/Mike "let me tell you a story about a kid and his bicycle" scene.  Gawd, the lengths this show goes to to make it about King Mo and showcasing his ~great acting ability.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

This.

Also, I cringe every time Mo says “Dad” because he spits the word out ....with not a bit of warmth or tenderness.. always sounds annoyed

• Love 4

Don't care if you do squeeze out a tear, Mo, you are never going to be my choice for a Daytime Emmy! Wasn't impressed by your "why we have to name our invisible baby 'Donna'" soliloquy. Not moved by your "Dad taught me to ride a bike but screwed me out of getting a new one with chrome handlebars" soliloquy. 

PS. Sonny needs to quit walking into the room of someone with advanced Alz and exclaiming.... "It's me!" Jesus God, what a moron. 

• Love 4
14 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

As much as I have appreciated what Max Gail has done with Mike in this Alzheimer storyline, I think it's time for Mike to follow the light. I can't watch rehash upon rehash upon rehash of the old days in Brooklyn, or the gambling, him knowing who Sonny is one second and forgetting him the next and being trotted out to try and milk a tear out of MB.

All of this. Really, what more is there to get from this story? The incontinence/diapers phase, with Sonny delivering a whispery monologue about how Wiley/Jonah is learning more every day while Mike is forgetting more?

13 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Is Carly completely delusional?  Avery did not get her relentlessness from you because you and not her biological parent, and she hasn't lived with you and Sonny since she was born. Is LW playing that Carly is for real crazy? Or just completely self-absorbed?

Also, she said Ava is "unreliable." Actually, Ava's devotion to Avery has been one of the most constant things about her, and I can recall many times when Ava has come there asking to see Avery and has been denied, with Carly saying she just put her to bed, or Josslyn has her at the park, etc. Ava has had some difficult times dealing with burn injuries and later what she thought was a psychotic break (it wasn't), but Carly should be the last one throwing stones at a parent over stuff like that. When she had small children, she got sent away for a good part of a year for running around the park stabbing people with a sickle. (I'll never let that go. It was too unintentionally hilarious.)

The way I see it, she and Sonny create a narrative that reflects the reality they want, and then they repeat it so often and so vehemently that others believe it, and maybe they believe it too. "AJ threw me/her down the stairs" is an early example.

• Love 7
(edited)
9 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

Also, she said Ava is "unreliable." Actually, Ava's devotion to Avery has been one of the most constant things about her, and I can recall many times when Ava has come there asking to see Avery and has been denied, with Carly saying she just put her to bed, or Josslyn has her at the park, etc. Ava has had some difficult times dealing with burn injuries and later what she thought was a psychotic break (it wasn't), but Carly should be the last one throwing stones at a parent over stuff like that. When she had small children, she got sent away for a good part of a year for running around the park stabbing people with a sickle. (I'll never let that go. It was too unintentionally hilarious.)

The way I see it, she and Sonny create a narrative that reflects the reality they want, and then they repeat it so often and so vehemently that others believe it, and maybe they believe it too. "AJ threw me/her down the stairs" is an early example.

I believe that Carly now thinks that AJ really threw he down the steps. In a storyline on "The Practice" a woman 100% believed the man convicted of her rape actually raped her, down to describing that the man licked the knife after he was done. They traced the evidence to another inmate, who described doing the very thing without being prompted . Forensic Files, a woman abducted, raped and attacked in the woods, gave a different account of what happened to her than what the evidence presented. A mental health professional deduced she had a form of PTSD that caused her to forget and rewrite he own memories. 

But I agree, for a lot of things, they both have gotten so delusional that they believe their own lies at this point, especially now. They are never willing to admit that they were as petty, vengeful and self serving (more so) as Brad and Nelle are right now. Of course a huge reason for this is that Jason backs up all this because everyone thinks he is this pure arbitrator of truth, when he is just as capable of being petty and angry as everyone else.

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 4