Type keyword(s) to search

Current Team Updates and Social Media

charappleby
  • Start Topic

3 hours ago, Holly85 said:

0051C22D-D17F-499F-96A5-6BF2C26F41D3.jpeg

C85A4C1A-C9A9-4D07-878D-3B4534DB00DD.jpeg

Everyone in Group 1 looks great here. Kelcey might be up there as one of my faves on the team now. Natural beauty, great dancer, that haircut looks lovely on her too.

• Love 17
16 hours ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

No worries. I made a bit of a dig at VK a day or so ago and it didn't get the reaction I was hoping for. 🙃 🤪

The hateful, middle school girl meanness from the must-be-jealous people on this board is almost shocking. Don’t you have better things to do than write something hateful in hopes of getting a reaction?  If you need attention that bad go do something nice for someone. I used to enjoy this board so much, but I can’t because it’s just full of “we hate VK” crap all the time now.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

My heart is so full hearing Kelli give that  shout out to Tina.  I am so thankful they have patched things up between them now that Kelli let Victoria on the team.  

She really could of left that out of her speech was not cool at all !! 

• Love 8
13 hours ago, NinjaMom11 said:

Tina didn’t get cut before earning her ring from the former director, Suzanne Mitchell. She literally has it on.... 

Seriously. Nepotism blah blah let them have a mother daughter moment. They’ve literally revolved her whole life around this moment so let them have it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Also with the exception of Amanda this is the dullest most basic cant tell them apart group of rookies ever. Chandi is cute but not a power house and we only know her bc she isn’t a basic white girl. Then we have VK and Kat who are huge personalities but not great performers. 

• Love 4
11 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

She didn't get it her first year because she didn't complete the year because she was cut due to weight gain. Had to wait until her second year to get the ring.

I wonder if she will do the same in her speech if Madeline comes back and makes it?  Will she give Madeline's mother the same props?

• Love 6
14 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Pathetic that the only pic posted on the DCC IG account is the one of VK and Tina.  Not even a swipe left to see other gals.  And of course, Kelli mentions Tina and VK in her speech.

Actually a couple on IG think she is looking too thin🙄

Her face really thins out when she loses weight, making her appear very thin. I was just being catty.... I’ve never really disliked Victoria, but I’m so tired of seeing her constantly pop up on my social media feed. Don’t they have other cheerleaders????

I get so confused looking at their dresses.... which season is it? Spring? Summer? Winter? Don’t know! 💁‍♀️🤣

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

Her face really thins out when she loses weight, making her appear very thin. I was just being catty.... I’ve never really disliked Victoria, but I’m so tired of seeing her constantly pop up on my social media feed. Don’t they have other cheerleaders????

I get so confused looking at their dresses.... which season is it? Spring? Summer? Winter? Don’t know! 💁‍♀️🤣

Lmao apparently Texas is warm enough to wear sundresses right now, according to lots of my friends’ Insta accounts. It’s even warmer than Florida, so I can’t blame them for wanting to wear things out of season. 

But yes, agreed on the VK thing. Just tired of seeing her everywhere, and I don’t even dislike her really - I’m apathetic. Giving her all the attention isn’t doing her any favors though. 

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, PepperM said:

Lmao apparently Texas is warm enough to wear sundresses right now, according to lots of my friends’ Insta accounts. It’s even warmer than Florida, so I can’t blame them for wanting to wear things out of season. 

But yes, agreed on the VK thing. Just tired of seeing her everywhere, and I don’t even dislike her really - I’m apathetic. Giving her all the attention isn’t doing her any favors though. 

It’s in the 60s here during the day 

• Useful 2
4 hours ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

Why did they move the calendar shoot to after finals, but yet anyone could get their pinky ring and run before auditions? 

Probably because it's a waste to take someone to calendar shoot in case they get cut at finals, whereas everybody who completes year one gets a pinky ring.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, PepperM said:

Same here. 
However, the favouritism is getting harder and harder to bear.
Jalyngate broke the camels back for me. I somehow cannot get over it.

• Love 20
8 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

Same here. 
However, the favouritism is getting harder and harder to bear.
Jalyngate broke the camels back for me. I somehow cannot get over it.

Told my friend who works in one of the nursing homes that the girls had gone to for a visit and she had the bad experience with kelli I told her next time walk up to her and tell her jayln got robbed lol my friend was like what I said just do it lol 

Edited by Holly85
  • LOL 16
5 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Told my friend who works in one of the nursing homes that the girls had gone to for a visit and she had the bad experience with kelli I told her next time walk up to her and tell her jayln got robbed lol my friend was like what I said just do it lol 

I was using the Bing search engine and I started to type "dcc judy" and one of my options was "dcc judy and kelli don't like jalynn no more"🤣.  How many people have searched for that for it to be an option??

• LOL 19
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Sarah Idziak's prep class tonight.  Did I see a GUY taking it?  Also thought I saw current DCC Miranda & Lexie

Lexie and Miranda were assisting with the class 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Sarah Idziak's prep class tonight.  Did I see a GUY taking it?  Also thought I saw current DCC Miranda & Lexie

Yes, that was a guy in back! I love it.  I miss seeing TurningTricks96 at prep classes.

Also, I saw someone in the second video that looked an awful lot like former DCC Hannah who was cut for weight in training camp. I would love to see her come back! I always thought her cut was unfair.

• Love 1

Alright, unpopular opinion...I like the pic of Tina and VK. I do think they would have allowed Shelly/Dayton that same moment, and probably any other active alumni and their daughter.  Tina is certainly overly active due to her friendship with Kelly, but I think there are prob other very active alums from the 80’s and 90’s that we might see as their kiddos age up. 

I think these two ladies can be next level obnoxious, but I also think it’s a sweet moment they can share. 

As for the dresses, yeah, seasonality out the window. Wind chills in the 30’s a week ago and sunny the next minute. 

• Love 13
46 minutes ago, kalibean said:

Alright, unpopular opinion...I like the pic of Tina and VK. I do think they would have allowed Shelly/Dayton that same moment, and probably any other active alumni and their daughter.  Tina is certainly overly active due to her friendship with Kelly, but I think there are prob other very active alums from the 80’s and 90’s that we might see as their kiddos age up. 

I think these two ladies can be next level obnoxious, but I also think it’s a sweet moment they can share. 

As for the dresses, yeah, seasonality out the window. Wind chills in the 30’s a week ago and sunny the next minute. 

The 1st pic should have been all of the rookies together with their rings.  That was what the evening was about: the rookies receiving their pinky rings.  The mother daughter pic could have been thrown in with a group of photos, not the first. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

The 1st pic should have been all of the rookies together with their rings.  That was what the evening was about: the rookies receiving their pinky rings.  The mother daughter pic could have been thrown in with a group of photos, not the first. 

They were fitted for the ring they haven’t revived them yet but I agree they should of thrown that picture somewhere besides the first one 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

What in the ever-loving hell is going on with Kat’s wig???  I mean, it’s been bad most of the season but it’s full-on died and needs buried already.  How are they letting that go?  It’s. Awful.  

Kat clearly isn’t skilled with wig selection and/or application. It’s an art and can be time consuming but there are tons of Youtubers who can walk you through a flawless, unclockable wig application. I don’t see why she doesn’t go with a lower maintenance style by getting a weave with a closure or frontal if she doesn’t want any of her natural hair out. MUCH lower maintenance and realistic looking than the typical wig. Plus, she wouldn’t have to worry about securing it. Perhaps this is all HER choice, but she needs to axe the blonde. There are blondes that don’t clash with darker skin tones, but the blonde she wears washes her out.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

I’m totally the girl in the maroon shirt / yellow pants

38 minutes ago, GirlInFlux said:

Kat clearly isn’t skilled with wig selection and/or application. It’s an art and can be time consuming but there are tons of Youtubers who can walk you through a flawless, unclockable wig application. I don’t see why she doesn’t go with a lower maintenance style by getting a weave with a closure or frontal if she doesn’t want any of her natural hair out. MUCH lower maintenance and realistic looking than the typical wig. Plus, she wouldn’t have to worry about securing it. Perhaps this is all HER choice, but she needs to axe the blonde. There are blondes that don’t clash with darker skin tones, but the blonde she wears washes her out.

There is nothing that bothers me more than Kats wig / hairstyles. She is a beautiful girl but she can’t seem to get he’s hair right..... someone help. Also, I’m turned off by her loud comments and Social media posts sometimes. I’d be okay if she didn’t reaudition or make the team this year 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

20 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Lexie and Miranda were assisting with the class 

I also saw Amanda Dilks dancing.

Perhaps I am imagining things but I think I saw Gina Marie Campagna dancing behind Sarah!

I wish she (Gina Marie) could come back like Erin after being (rightfully) cut!

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

I also saw Amanda Dilks dancing.

Perhaps I am imagining things but I think I saw Gina Marie Campagna dancing behind Sarah!

I wish she (Gina Marie) could come back like Erin after being (rightfully) cut!

It was her I’ve seen her in muitple prep classes 

• Love 1
21 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Why does nearly every class Sarah I teaches, look like an amplified Zumba class? I cannot. 😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Well, at least they used the right pic for Leap Year:)

VK posted on her insta story a clip of herself and Caroline leaping during the “hip hop” routine.  Quite a difference in leaps. Surprised VK posted it. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

Why does nearly every class Sarah I teaches, look like an amplified Zumba class? I cannot. 😂

This 100%. There's always some Latin moves included and what's with the weird pointing? This dance has zero flow to it and it's not very DCC at all.

• Love 2

Gina looks SO great now!! She’s absolutely gorgeous.

Never have been a huge fan of Daphne’s look (always looked mid-40’s soccer mom to me...) but she has been looking better. Less ultra-thin, and softer somehow. 

And we can speculate all day about what would have happened with Shelly/Dayton at the ring party, but all we have to do is look to Meredith and Kim Odin. Was Kim at the party? Was the picture of them the first one posted on whatever social media was trending at the time? 20 bucks says it wasn’t.

This is not some earth-shattering event. There have been legacies in the past, and there will be legacies in the future. PLEASE just stop shoving it in our faces. You’re losing hardcore fans because you won’t take a hint. 

• Love 20
14 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

That IS a cute picture, I will admit, but I seriously doubt that Shelly and Dayton would have been afforded the same moment given how much Kelli seemed to actively dislike Dayton when Dayton was in Training Camp.  EVERY little thing Dayton did wrong was pounced on and she didn't seem to EVER get praise when she did something good, even from the guest choreographers.  I suspect that Kelli didn't want any competition for Victoria in the legacy department, especially from a legacy that could out-dance and out-perform Victoria on every front.  I just wish Dayton and Shelly had gotten the chance TO share that moment because Dayton would have been an AMAZING DCC despite what Kelli thinks.

You make some excellent points, and I go back and forth on my thoughts with this. Kelli is consistently inconsistent with how she treats people, and I’m always curious which way the wind will blow. Upon rewatch of some of Dayton’s time in training camp (thanks Pluto for providing consistent background noise!), I think Kelli was frustrated AF at Dayton, and wasn’t shy about showing it. I think Dayton is so pretty, and so talented, but generally not a great fit for the DCC. 

VK is a like a spastic little golden retriever, full of energy and lives/breathes DCC. Dayton came across to me as underprepared, even when she had a lot of the same opportunities and background to shine. She was lower energy, seemed disinterested, late for her makeover, lacked punch in the dances, etc. And her mom is one of the best DCC of all time!  She shouldn’t have had any issues with pop or power or giving a great smile during performances. 

I don’t like how Kelli treated Dayton, to be sure, but in hindsight, I feel like Dayton was running through the motions and checking it off her to do list. And maybe Kelli knew that, or knew that Dayton was more excited about other things. And maybe Kelli was right not to take the risk in Dayton improving because Dayton didn’t finish her cruise line position either if I remember correctly.  

And here’s VK, someone Kelli has been close with her entire life, and VK is happy go lucky and kissing butt and sooooo psyched to be there. Auntie Kelli eats it right up.  She always does. The broody, thoughtful girls rarely make the team. Kelli likes big smiles and bubbly and sweet.  The thing that gets me is that Dayton knew that too and didn’t bother. 

Being a DCC isn’t a dance job in contemporary or lyrical or ballet. It’s a big, bright smile, T&A, sunshine and bubbles on appearances, etc.  That’s not for everyone, and I think a big part of why so many are one and done, or don’t even cross the finish line when they obviously have the talent for it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
On 2/29/2020 at 4:24 AM, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Seems Amanda and Daphne went along too. I hate to say it because I love her, but Amanda just looked tired and weak.

Daphne, on the other hand, looked strong and powerful with a special pop to her. I think it's in one of their stories somewhere.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

I can’t see the pinky ring but love this tradition. Looks like everyone is having fun. 

The rookies don’t actually receive them til end of the year party ! This was just the fitting 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

I'm not a Maddie fan but she looks great here.

Gina and Alexis look phenomenal though. I'm not a fan of Alexis' dancing but she is one of the most stunning girls on the squad.

I prefer Gina's hair this colour. Looks more natural.

• Love 20
2 hours ago, Holly85 said:

1DF417C6-F715-4C76-B15A-B479F682AC4B.jpeg

2DA04B6C-A0C9-4C91-A52E-8B8EA0E1C697.jpeg

85C5F74F-5681-404C-81BF-99E66AAD606B.jpeg

Is tgat Alexis on the left? What the hell is she wearing? Everyone has nice dresses on and she shows up in cullottes and a jean jacket?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2