Type keyword(s) to search

Current Team Updates and Social Media

charappleby
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

I wonder if Kelli knows that🤔

I wonder if Kelli has seen this video? Will she be mad about no Victoria, in the class with everybody else and not in this video with everyone else?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Consider me on the obsessed train with that choreo and video! Agree about Maddie's faces, and while I know she was exaggerating on purpose, I've always disliked her pagent-y performance faces. They are just too cheesy and cutesy while also being really unattractive to me. All the ladies killed it, and while I'm rooting for Lily to make it back, she was the only one who didn't seem to nail it in every frame. She looks great in the post picture, though! Natural and fun. Even Meredith was performing closer to the level than Lily. That said, I have seen Lily shine brighter since she made the team and maybe she still is a slower learner and just wasn't as confident with Jen's choreo. Funny, I didn't even realize no VK. How refreshing.

• Love 12
19 minutes ago, jlc said:

I wonder if Kelli has seen this video? Will she be mad about no Victoria, in the class with everybody else and not in this video with everyone else?

Vk had stated in a comment how she was sick that’s why she wasn’t there 

• LOL 1

Considering how much of a girl crush Kelli has on Meredith and how “gorgeous” they kept saying she is, they certainly don’t feature her on the DCC Instagram.  

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I thought you aren’t aloud to be sick. Kelli always stresses they always need to show up. Is this different for her sweet Princess? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, PepperM said:

Okay y’all I’m literally obsessed with this video - I want to learn this choreo!! It seems like so much fun and the ladies clearly had a blast working on it. 

That said - it was so unfair to put Lily and Meredith next to Lexie in small groups. Next to no pop or “boss” attitude whereas Lexie was slaying it. I was pleasantly surprised by how well Rachel W adapted to this style; it doesn’t feel like her kind of combo but she killed it. Kristin too. I hope we get more videos out of this class because I’d love to see some of the groups do the whole thing. 

FUN choreography and it looks just as fun to perform.  Certainly different than all the vanilla, safe choreography that they normally do.  They can do something different while still holding to tradition.

2 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

And no VK!!  Nice to see other girls.

I made it almost all the way through the video and then realized this exact thing.  It was refreshing to see other girls letting loose and having fun without Victoria shoving her mug in front of the camera every second and trying to dominate the pictures.  Still, I wonder how she would have done.  This looks trickier than she's probably used to and it actually has TURNS!  Maddy facials were hideous.  She doesn't look pretty, but looks like a small dog with a serious under-bite and other jaw issues.

1 hour ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

There are other girls on the team? 😲

I know.  I was shocked to see them too, especially since Kelli doesn't let us see them very often.

1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

I wonder if Kelli knows that🤔

If she does, she doesn't let on.

29 minutes ago, jlc said:

She probably has, but hasn't paid much attention to it because Victoria wasn't in it.

10 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Hmmm. . . . she seems to be getting sick a lot, especially on days when the choreography doesn't seem to be to her liking (i.e. too challenging for her) or on days when she'll be pushed to actually learn something and demonstrate training, technique and maturity.

3 minutes ago, Cruisegirl said:

I thought you aren’t aloud to be sick. Kelli always stresses they always need to show up. Is this different for her sweet Princess? 

Of course it is.  Even though it isn't an "official" practice during the season, I was under the impression that these were required practice and that all the girls were supposed to be there.  We've seen that they require girls to be there even when sick or injured (unless that's not required during the "off" season) and yet Victoria's allowed to miss not just one, but several practices due to being sick?

• Love 9
36 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I like Evan doing this choreo.  Don’t know about any of the girls yet😂.  And don’t swipe left cause you know who is back and guess what - she’s up front 🙄

Who is the brunette behind VK?  Her hair keeps covering her face, as does VK’s,  the hanging lank hair in the face is distracting.  Both girls are looking a little soft as well.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

Who is the brunette behind VK?  Her hair keeps covering her face, as does VK’s,  the hanging lank hair in the face is distracting.  Both girls are looking a little soft as well.

Maddie 

On 2/27/2020 at 8:51 PM, Holly85 said:

The only picture on the dcc ig so far from pinky party 

A0B43304-225E-4E5E-B2CC-A4712939F8DE.jpeg

Tina looks pretty in that photo.  So does VK. 

On 2/25/2020 at 2:57 PM, scorpio1031 said:

At least VK stayed home.  I think Kat showed up with the flu:/  I'd be like, please stay home!

Kat looks gorgeous in that photo.  Wow is she pretty.  This rookie class has some really glamours girls.

• Love 7
(edited)
On 2/27/2020 at 10:14 PM, Jesiklyn said:

This photo is also on Facebook.

Love Savies dress but Kat needed to iron hers and that pattern is doing interesting things to Brenna. 

20200228_161016.jpg

My goodness.  That dress of Brennan’s I’d ugly. 

Edited by MyFavShows
  • Love 2
On 2/27/2020 at 11:43 PM, PrincessLeia said:

Victoria looks like she’s been hitting the milkshakes again

She actually looks like she lost weight - her face and arms are really skinny looking - almost too thin.   

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
On 3/2/2020 at 9:50 PM, parrotfeathers said:

I don't keep up with any of the cheerleaders.  I didn't know these were her life goals.

I’m not sure it is - just an assumption people have made on here for some reason.  Meanwhile when others like Lacey and Jinelle make careers out of DCC they are heros.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

Maddie was really annoying in this.   And what the heck was she wearing?   Rest of the girls looked good.

They are called baggy sweat pants 

• LOL 8
20 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I don’t see anything about trophy wife and never doing anything else.   The “it was always my dream to be a DCC” is the storyline of 80% of the girls who tryout for DCC - people haven’t been watching the show for the past 13 seasons if they think VK was the first girl to say that.

I mean Jinelle moved across the globe to follow that dream and was a professional cheerleader to the age of 30 - why is they not frowned up as something is wrong?  Lacey went straight to DCC out of high school too?   Maddie as well - no?   And didn’t someone say VK goes to college on the side?

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

I don’t see anything about trophy wife and never doing anything else.   The “it was always my dream to be a DCC” is the storyline of 80% of the girls who tryout for DCC - people haven’t been watching the show for the past 13 seasons if they think VK was the first girl to say that.

I mean Jinelle moved across the globe to follow that dream and was a professional cheerleader to the age of 30 - why is they not frowned up as something is wrong?  Lacey went straight to DCC out of high school too?   Maddie as well - no?   And didn’t someone say VK goes to college on the side?

Not sure if she goes to college or not I know on one of her social media’s it says she works at cowboys fit !

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
45 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

They are called baggy sweat pants 

She looks out of place and frumpy - like she rolled out of bed and went to he class.  But I guess that’s not new.  

Edited by MyFavShows
4 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

She looks out of place and frumpy - like she rolled out of bed and went to he class.  But I guess that’s not new.  

Maybe she wanted to be comfortable 

• Love 12
(edited)
1 hour ago, MyFavShows said:

At least her hair doesn’t always look like she just rolled out of bed.

Edited by scorpio1031
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, mizzhyer said:

I don't like to really make too many negative comments, but Caroline was the only one who really had any pop in that tik tok.

I normally agree with you on everything (go Brennan!!), but I thought Caroline was distracting here, she looked (to me) like she was trying too hard. 🙂 

• Love 1
(edited)
11 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I like Evan doing this choreo.  Don’t know about any of the girls yet😂.  And don’t swipe left cause you know who is back and guess what - she’s up front 🙄

Amanda and Maddie nailed the choreo 🙂 Taylor P, Ashlee and Rachel looked good doing it as well...and I don't know if it's the angle...(I think it probably is..but everyone looks thick in these videos).

4 hours ago, ByTor said:

I normally agree with you on everything (go Brennan!!), but I thought Caroline was distracting here, she looked (to me) like she was trying too hard. 🙂 

Lol...I do agree with you that she looked like she was trying to hard....but compared to the other three who looked floppy...she is the only one who popped 😛

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, jlc said:

My question should have been is Kelli mad that Victoria is not participating in these classes with the other cheerleaders? As someoneone mentioned earlier, aren't these classes a "mandatory" volunteer attendance?

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Actually Amanda look much heavier than VK in that video.

I couldn't tell if it was the angle it was shot at or what...but she did look a lot thicker than she normally does.  I don't think she looked like that in the Jen Colvin video. 

(edited)
1 hour ago, madmax84 said:

Oh I could so do without those faces Maddie was making in Jen Colvin's video. Who told her they were cute? I just wanna talk...

I really like Maddie...but I think she needs to remember Kelli's suggestion from her first time in TC..."just a nice pleasant smile will do".  She does not look gangsta/tough/hip hop in any of them.

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

On today's podcast, Kelli says that they have the largest number of vets coming back to audition this upcoming May.  There were 32 in season 8, so more than 32?  Or is this just Kelli and her "facts"?

10 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Looks like whiteout to me.  I just edited my last response to say that I couldn't find her official DCC twitter.  The plot thickens

https://twitter.com/DCC_kristin

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Maybe she just forgets. Lol

True:)  But I was also thinking of when she mentions the hundreds trying out or the most competitive rookie class or however she puts it about college degrees/experience.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

On today's podcast, Kelli says that they have the largest number of vets coming back to audition this upcoming May.  There were 32 in season 8, so more than 32?  Or is this just Kelli and her "facts"?

I edited my last response to say I found her twitter.  Not sure why it didn't pop right up to begin with 🙂

2 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

True:)  But I was also thinking of when she mentions the hundreds trying out or the most competitive rookie class or however she puts it about college degrees/experience.

Yes we're so great and keep getting better, so of course most of the veterans will be auditioning again. Ha

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I hope there are quite a few cuts.  Not to be mean, but this squad could use some serious shaking up.

Was that the podcast with Kashara? I didn't listen, but I couldn't figure out why she would even be on.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, cgloss said:

I hope there are quite a few cuts.  Not to be mean, but this squad could use some serious shaking up.

Was that the podcast with Kashara? I didn't listen, but I couldn't figure out why she would even be on.

She only talks for a few minutes at the beginning - how she almost retired after her second season cause her dad was sick, and then she talks about the DCC in motion videos.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, cgloss said:

I agree. There are quite a few girls that I wouldn't care if they were cut. I mean it would be sad for them. And some of them are liked by many people, but I find them forgettable and what not. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I agree. There are quite a few girls that I wouldn't care if they were cut. I mean it would be sad for them. And some of them are liked by many people, but I find them forgettable and what not. 

Who would you like to see cut ? 

4 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Who would you like to see cut ? 

Not that I would like all of them cut, but the ones I wouldn't mind would be Alanna, Cianna, Meredith, Madeline, Savannah, Victoria, Christina, Rachel A, Miranda, Lisa, Taylor J. And I do like a lot of those girls, but like I said, some of them are forgettable to me and weaker dancers. I thought about some of those same girls last year. 

• Love 5

1 hour ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Looks like whiteout to me.  I just edited my last response to say that I couldn't find her official DCC twitter.  The plot thickens.  ETA I found her Official Twitter. https://twitter.com/dcc_kristin?lang=en

Looked white to me to I've zoomed in on it many times the last few days. Which was why I could not remember who it was!!!!

1 hour ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I think it's just a light reflection on the picture.

I don't know it the light on it is far far too white to be light plus there was light shone on the rest of the picture, with shadows around the pic. Maybe it is just me.

I want VK to be cut, (just to be me being mean with the following comment) to see the tension between Tina and Kelli.  As pretty as VK is (at times) her DCC weight is just not great and I think maybe she should be cut and have that tough love and be a 1 and done. But thats never going to happen. I bet that VK if Kelli had it in her "biased way" VK will leap frog to a first group leader in her second year ..... 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, CrazyEve said:

Looked white to me to I've zoomed in on it many times the last few days. Which was why I could not remember who it was!!!!

I don't know it the light on it is far far too white to be light plus there was light shone on the rest of the picture, with shadows around the pic. Maybe it is just me.

I want VK to be cut, (just to be me being mean with the following comment) to see the tension between Tina and Kelli.  As pretty as VK is (at times) her DCC weight is just not great and I think maybe she should be cut and have that tough love and be a 1 and done. But thats never going to happen. I bet that VK if Kelli had it in her "biased way" VK will leap frog to a first group leader in her second year ..... 

I doubt she will get a group leader spot her second year to many upper vets that deserve it more then her 

• Love 3