Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E29: Don’t Miss the Sunset

druzy
  • Start Topic

Luis reappears with a major ask for Briana. Sean’s rent is late, forcing Jade to make a difficult choice. Kailyn gets upsetting news about a family pet. Jeremy finally makes dinner plans, but Leah’s feelings for him aren’t as strong.

Airs November 19, 2019

• Love 1

Luis is such a scumbag. He only came to see his kid in order to emotionally manipulate Brianna into giving him money. And she did it! Fuck him. He wouldn't get a dime from me. 

Jade is always picking up other people's messes, isn't she? I feel for her, but here's the thing - if you're going to help, help. But don't turn it into a lecture. If you feel that pissy about it, and you have the right to, don't help. I do understand the situation is tricky, though - with her lease still on it.

Kail is such a fucking bitch. I have no words. She practically JUMPED on the option of putting the dog down. The vet didn't even say that was that would happen for sure. But Kail just started talking like it was inevitable. Grrrr

• Love 19

Luis is such a scumbag. He only came to see his kid in order to emotionally manipulate Brianna into giving him money. And she did it! Fuck him. He wouldn't get a dime from me.

Not only was she an idiot for giving him the money, but I hated how Britney and Roxanne told her she “did the right thing” and they were “proud” of her.  WTF?  Giving that deadbeat money was WRONG and stupid, and I would have been proud of her if she had the courage to say NO and to not let him manipulate her.  

And I hate how all three of them always use the kids as an excuse to give in, as in “Stella will see this one day and be grateful you helped her dad...”.  Wow - no.  The truth is that Briana didn’t know how to say no....it’s so much easier to say yes....so she pretends it’s the “right thing to do.”  

Same with Jade and Sean.  Exact same thing.

• Love 17

Jade cut Sean's hair and beard where they eat and then he brushed all the hair off onto the table. Barf. He let the rent and utilities go unpaid so she's take him back. What a manipulative deadbeat. Just say no, Jade!

Speaking of deadbeats, Luis, showing up for a "loan he'll pay back with interest" Sure Jan. Brianna might as well of thrown that money in the garbage.  

Kale assumes that the dog is having accidents out of spite? When behavior changes the first thing is to take the animal to the vet to get them checked out medically. Duh. That scene played out like she wanted to put the dog down because he has accidents. He might have cancer but maybe not. The vet said wait and see and Kale was all like, guh-bye.

Chelsea telling Cole that if the cameras weren't there she'd (in a baby voice) "give him a blowie" A big no thank you to hearing more of their sex talk.

Leah, he's just not that into you.

Edited by Soobs
  • LOL 5
  • Love 11

I understand Jade paying the rent because legally she's responsible for it and would be paying it either way, either before the lawsuit or after.  May as well avoid having it on your record if you will be responsible for it anyway.  He's never going to have money so she will be on the hook for it all, probably including damages that are left behind after a bender.  BUT! Jade saying to Sean that he probably needs to stay at her house a few days because gas and water got shut off and he can't live like that?  Yes his ass can.  There are two able-bodied men living there, who refuse to work, who gives a shit?  That's where I think she made the bigger mistake. 

• Love 21
4 minutes ago, Soobs said:

Jade cut Sean's hair and beard where they eat and then he brushed all the hair off onto the table. Barf. He let the rent and utilities go unpaid so she's take him back. What a manipulative deadbeat.

Speaking of deadbeats, Luis, showing up for a "loan he'll pay back with interest" Sure Jan. Brianna might as well of thrown that money in the garbage.  

Kale assumes that the dog is having accidents out of spite? When behavior changes the first thing is to take the animal to the vet to get them checked out medically. Duh. That scene played out like she wanted to put the dog down because he has accidents. He might have cancer but maybe not. The vet said wait and see and Kale was all like, guh-bye.

Chelsea telling Cole that if the cameras weren't there she'd (in a baby voice) "give him a blowie" A big no thank you to hearing more of their sex talk.

Chelsea seriously said that?? Gross.  I haven’t watched yet. Waiting for wayward daughter on twitter to upload it. 🙂 

Chris didn’t like Bear so he was kenneled.  His cancer could have been found sooner had Kail cared for Bear instead of the other dog.  (Chris) Our sweet lab passed 4 yrs ago in January from cancer.  She was 14.  She showed no signs until I noticed a bump. She still ate, played, went outside to potty.  After the diagnosis it all went downhill. We had one more month with our Chocolate until she took a turn for the worse.  She was never kenneled and anyone who would have never liked her I would have kicked to the curb.  She didn’t care.  Once again she cared more about Chris.  

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Soobs said:

I thought I heard the vet say an option might be to remove the spleen.  As far as I know you can live without a spleen, unless the possible cancer has spread, but we just heard 'mass on the spleen'.  Maybe they think it's moved into the intestines that were inflamed?  I don't know, there had to be more, but from what they aired it sounded like there were options to try first.  But, we don't know everything.  Except that she has more than enough money to pay for surgery.  But she is the same person who created a GoFundMe for that other dog, when she has more money than a dozen of her 'fans' put together.  Classy asking for help when you're wealthy and the people you want to pitch in are probably barely making ends meet.  Just for tonight I'm going to give her a teeny-tiny benefit of the doubt on Bear.  Hopefully we'll see if putting him down is actually her only option.  Or maybe not, I don't want to know if she just gave up on him. 

Your comment on the DeBoer sexy time baby talk made me laugh out loud.  Of course that had to be what it was like, but none of us wanted it confirmed.  Maybe that's why Cole wanted to move down that long dirt road, lots of trips to car wash = lots of 'blowies'.  Sorry.  I'll see myself out. 

I was thinking the same thing about Leah and Jeremy.  Can't she see it? 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, LotusFlower said:

Not only was she an idiot for giving him the money, but I hated how Britney and Roxanne told her she “did the right thing” and they were “proud” of her.  WTF?  Giving that deadbeat money was WRONG and stupid, and I would have been proud of her if she had the courage to say NO and to not let him manipulate her. 

This x1000!!! Briana should have told him where to go. Scumbag. 

felt sorry for Jade having to sort a mess that shouldn’t be hers to sort, she has enough to deal with 

felt sorry for Leah getting her heart broke. Jeremy shouldn’t have gotten her hopes up. His work has not changed and that was one of the main reasons they didn’t work out. I get that his grandpa falling ill was out of his control and just bad timing, but you still feel as if life is showing Leah this isn’t meant to be. 

• Love 9

Brianna takes no blame in laying down with losers while having unprotected sex then she seems startled her two daughters have deadbeat dads!  Hello!!!!!

Leah he's just not that into you!  Your his side piece.  His once in a while.  Meanwhile their child is becoming more unlikable with each episode.  She's a child.  Let her be one!

Kails ass is as big as Texas and whomever is doing makeup should be fired.  Leah looked terrible..trick or treat!

Jade can't win.  I have no words!!!  Parents out on the street or locked up in jail.  Deadbeat boyfriend that can't even make 1/3 of his own rent!  Ouch.

• Love 13

I love dogs! I loathe Karl! I hate to say it, but maybe the dog is better off being put down. She is so fucking repulsive.

Karl and Leah did look terrible, but Karl always looks terrible.

These fucking people!

"until you have loved an animal, part of your soul remains unawakened"

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Mkay said:

(Chris) Our sweet lab passed 4 yrs ago in January from cancer.  She was 14.  She showed no signs until I noticed a bump. She still ate, played, went outside to potty.  After the diagnosis it all went downhill. We had one more month with our Chocolate until she took a turn for the worse.  

Wait, you mean four years later and it still hurts like this? I know, off topic, but I had to live through this about three months ago, and I feel so dumb that I still look around for my Juliet and miss her sometimes, I feel like an ass because I think "the holidays are coming... I'm going to miss my buddy." She was a rescue, lab shepherd mix, fourteen years old, and basically the most perfect dog that ever lived in every way. Perfect size, perfect temperament, perfect practice baby and a perfect friend to the two kids who didn't know life without her until August, now 13 and 11 years old. I lost fifty pounds in a year running with her next to me. Athletic and playful and loved going to the bus stop so other kids could pet her. Never needed a haircut. Went to the vet only for routine physicals and vaccinations and had her weight in a two pound range for 12 straight years, all the way until her final visit. Would sleep on the floor next to our bed, right next to me, and I'd joke we finally found a use for the sham pillows. She'd pick them up, make a little den for herself, turn around in there and lie down until the morning in the winters. In the summers, she'd lay on the tile in the master bathroom, because it was cooler.  When I was traveling for business, my wife said she wouldn't come all the way upstairs, instead laying on the landing between the first and second floor, my wife insisted it was so she could see the driveway. THe last two years she had developed arthritis in her hips, so she had a harder time getting up. She couldn't hear anymore. THen she stopped eating. COuldn't keep food down, even the chicken I grilled for her. One day, she just started breathing really hard, like she had just finished running. That night she couldn't get up the stairs for a while, had to rest at the landing. Then she breathed that way the whole night and I couldn't sleep, and my wife and I cried about her the next morning. She wasn't the same dog anymore, and we'd realized we'd been holding onto her for maybe a little too long, it was selfish of us because we love her so much. When I got home from work that day, she didn't even get up from her usual waiting spot. When I grabbed the leash, she seemed to know it wasn't to go for a walk, but she still came. 

The vet took a look at her and just said "It's time." I will be so thankful to that guy for not trying to talk me into another three months or six months. I sat with my friend petting her and kissing her nose and telling her goodbye and thanking her for how great she was until she was gone. As I sat with her, I realized that THIS was the price of having a dog so great. That this was actually the happiest ending any dog owner ever gets to hope for. We got fourteen years of truly unconditional love out of her. Fourteen years, and the trade off was this one terrible day, having to do this for her, to stop her from suffering anymore. In the end, if I had to do it again, I 100% would, and I would still be devastated when it happened. We'll get another dog someday, but it will never be her. It's oddly comforting to know, though I guess unsurprising, to know I'll still miss her years from now.

To bring it back to topic, anyone that can make a decision like that with any level of glibness, they're just not good people. Thanks for letting me empty out my purse there guys, I been holding onto that one for a while. #fam 🙂 

• Love 8
11 hours ago, LotusFlower said:

And I hate how all three of them always use the kids as an excuse to give in, as in “Stella will see this one day and be grateful you helped her dad...”.  Wow - no.  The truth is that Briana didn’t know how to say no....it’s so much easier to say yes....so she pretends it’s the “right thing to do.”  

PREACH!!!  I was shocked Brianna's mother and sister cosigned.  They must have been beaten up by social media so bad in the past, and they deserved it IMO, that they no longer want to speak their minds.  How is that ok to give, because you know he is not paying it back, a deadbeat who does not help support (financially, emotionally, basically), his child.  Buy him a truck my arse!  "Helping him, helps his daughter", what?  If ever a time for The Coven to turn back into The Coven, this was it!

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Wait, you mean four years later and it still hurts like this? I know, off topic, but I had to live through this about three months ago, and I feel so dumb that I still look around for my Juliet and miss her sometimes, I feel like an ass because I think "the holidays are coming... I'm going to miss my buddy." She was a rescue, lab shepherd mix, fourteen years old, and basically the most perfect dog that ever lived in every way. Perfect size, perfect temperament, perfect practice baby and a perfect friend to the two kids who didn't know life without her until August, now 13 and 11 years old. I lost fifty pounds in a year running with her next to me. Athletic and playful and loved going to the bus stop so other kids could pet her. Never needed a haircut. Went to the vet only for routine physicals and vaccinations and had her weight in a two pound range for 12 straight years, all the way until her final visit. Would sleep on the floor next to our bed, right next to me, and I'd joke we finally found a use for the sham pillows. She'd pick them up, make a little den for herself, turn around in there and lie down until the morning in the winters. In the summers, she'd lay on the tile in the master bathroom, because it was cooler.  When I was traveling for business, my wife said she wouldn't come all the way upstairs, instead laying on the landing between the first and second floor, my wife insisted it was so she could see the driveway. THe last two years she had developed arthritis in her hips, so she had a harder time getting up. She couldn't hear anymore. THen she stopped eating. COuldn't keep food down, even the chicken I grilled for her. One day, she just started breathing really hard, like she had just finished running. That night she couldn't get up the stairs for a while, had to rest at the landing. Then she breathed that way the whole night and I couldn't sleep, and my wife and I cried about her the next morning. She wasn't the same dog anymore, and we'd realized we'd been holding onto her for maybe a little too long, it was selfish of us because we love her so much. When I got home from work that day, she didn't even get up from her usual waiting spot. When I grabbed the leash, she seemed to know it wasn't to go for a walk, but she still came. 

The vet took a look at her and just said "It's time." I will be so thankful to that guy for not trying to talk me into another three months or six months. I sat with my friend petting her and kissing her nose and telling her goodbye and thanking her for how great she was until she was gone. As I sat with her, I realized that THIS was the price of having a dog so great. That this was actually the happiest ending any dog owner ever gets to hope for. We got fourteen years of truly unconditional love out of her. Fourteen years, and the trade off was this one terrible day, having to do this for her, to stop her from suffering anymore. In the end, if I had to do it again, I 100% would, and I would still be devastated when it happened. We'll get another dog someday, but it will never be her. It's oddly comforting to know, though I guess unsurprising, to know I'll still miss her years from now.

To bring it back to topic, anyone that can make a decision like that with any level of glibness, they're just not good people. Thanks for letting me empty out my purse there guys, I been holding onto that one for a while. #fam 🙂 

Can I love and be sad for the same post? That was beautiful. We just got a dog 3 weeks ago. My kids are little and this made me tear up and we're a ways down the road for this to happen.

Like you said, if Kail could easily decide this fate for her dog, she doesn't deserve them.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Can I love and be sad for the same post? That was beautiful. We just got a dog 3 weeks ago. My kids are little and this made me tear up and we're a ways down the road for this to happen.

Like you said, if Kail could easily decide this fate for her dog, she doesn't deserve them.

33 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

@Uncle JUICE Oh my god I am crying at my desk.  I am so sorry for your loss. 

Sorry about that, folks :). Dogs are the best! Thanks again for reading. Don't let my post get you down DudeLeaveMeAlone! Love on that puppy and I'm sure you will have exactly the same feeling we got for soooooo long, it's worth it. This was mine. Honestly, that's the dog I remember all the time.

Topic wise, did some makeup artist hear Leah say "I'd like to look heavier"?

Juliet1.jpg

• Love 17

Why do all these girls have so many ill, missing, dead pets?  I’m talking collectively across both franchises.  I get that things happen, pets fall ill, but it seems like there is a high concentration of this occurring within this group of people.  And they aren’t dying of old age because they have to have puppies, there’s no rescuing going on with this bunch.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Why do all these girls have so many ill, missing, dead pets?  I’m talking collectively across both franchises.  I get that things happen, pets fall ill, but it seems like there is a high concentration of this occurring within this group of people.  And they aren’t dying of old age because they have to have puppies, there’s no rescuing going on with this bunch.  

My guess is it's because pets are as much work as children, only they can't really "tell" you anything, and these girls, most of them, aren't looking for more WORK to do. You have a puppy, it's a serious, serious commitment, like for two years. Not just housebreaking either, it's your responsibility to train the dog to act right in society (which is why our dog was so popular...we were asked by three different people to let their small children be near our dog to calm their fears of dogs!). These girls don't have time for that, they're soon-to-be tycoons launching cannabis infused leather flannel purse lines. The cute part of a puppy wears off the second it decides to chomp on that Coach wallet you left on the table. After that, you realize what you have on your hands.

And look, people get their dogs how they get their dogs, but I have some VERY strong feelings about bred dogs. And they're not "designer dogs are the right choice!" but again, people might want a hypoallergenic dog or something. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13

I don’t understand why Jade did not buy herself (and, Sean) out of the lease. She can pay for 2 months and the landlord can find new tenants.  Hopefully, sooner than later.

Slum lords just want paying  tenants.  They have no time for locksmiths, for eviction court.......Mortgages need to be paid. 

Squatters can live in that house for free...for a long time.  It is risky and expensive to evict someone.

But, then when she said.....oh, you can come over and stay with me.

Well....she wants to pay the rent and keep that dude!

Now that Jade and Danae are gone from Young & Pregnant ....the Show is nicer to watch.   Jade is such a  toxic person.

With no water or gas......drug addicts living there......that place is going to need a renovation.  

She will pay.....$1,000s in repairs when he is gone.  

Y’all remember how Tyler’s sister the meth head....left Caitlyn’s house on TM1....?.?

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

No.  Yes. It hurts. We miss her.  But I could smile soon after thinking about her. I smile when she comes up on my Timehop app. I knew it was the right choice. It hurt like crap. We got a black lab three months later and she healed our heart. My daughter was ten and ready for a puppy.  We laugh at how Chocolate would be annoyed by Luna. She’s wild compared to Chocolate. 🙂. The first anniversary was sad but the pain eased. I promise.  We were ok and Luna was a great distraction. I’m just mad at how Kail treated her dog before he passed.  That’s why I shared my story. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, BARISTA said:

felt sorry for Leah getting her heart broke. Jeremy shouldn’t have gotten her hopes up. His work has not changed and that was one of the main reasons they didn’t work out. I get that his grandpa falling ill was out of his control and just bad timing, but you still feel as if life is showing Leah this isn’t meant to be.

I tend to think that LEAH shouldn't have gotten her hopes up - and her daughter's as well. Jeremy, from what I can see, made her no promises. He flirted, he hooked up, he hung out - same as her. 

And I don't think job is the reason they didn't work out. I think it's LEAH'S ATTITUDE about his job. I thought maybe she had grown and realized that a guy in their area with no education was lucky to have a well-paying stable job. But apparently not. Leah always wanted to be provided for, but also have a dude around to cater to her 24-7. You can't have it both ways, girl. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I tend to think that LEAH shouldn't have gotten her hopes up - and her daughter's as well. Jeremy, from what I can see, made her no promises. He flirted, he hooked up, he hung out - same as her. 

And I don't think job is the reason they didn't work out. I think it's LEAH'S ATTITUDE about his job. I thought maybe she had grown and realized that a guy in their area with no education was lucky to have a well-paying stable job. But apparently not. Leah always wanted to be provided for, but also have a dude around to cater to her 24-7. You can't have it both ways, girl.

Leah and Jeremy aren’t working out because Jeremy doesn’t want to be with her (not that I blame him). He was fine hooking up and hanging out sometimes but that’s it. I don’t think he ever led Leah on or made him think he wanted to be with her, that she did all on her own.

(bolding mine) YES to all of that. I don’t think Leah is a bad person, (like Jenelle) but she’s VERY emotionally immature and needy. She makes me of what Chelsea could look like without loving supportive parents and a different social milieu. She’s insecure like Kailyn but I think Kailyn has a much higher IQ and a survival instinct (due to Susie and no other family) the other girls just don’t have. 

Now I do think both of them mis-stepped letting the girls know all their personal business; that was so inappropriate. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

@Uncle JUICE, just be prepared for grief to hit you hard sometimes and randomly out of the blue.  Like, you think you're over it but then years later, kabam.    I used to take my two previous dogs on vacation to my family's beach house and it's been seven and eight years since they passed, but I am still sad every time I go there.   I pretty much have to start the vacation with a good cry.  But then I call upon their sweet little spirits to go on walks with me the way we used to, and it makes me happy to think that perhaps their spirits are there with me, enjoying the sand and wanting to chase the bunnies and skunks.

On topic, or as much as I can be without actually seeing the show:  all the talk about Kail and her dogs makes me sad.  Some people aren't lucky enough to have the options she has.  That's all I'll say about that.   Oh, and all the talk about Chelsea and "blowies" makes me a tad sick.  TMI, Chelsea!

• Love 6
16 hours ago, LotusFlower said:

YES YES YES!!! OMG! Brianna could have said  “Hey...I just bought a house and I’m starting a business AND I am the only one supporting OUR daughter. I don’t have $1500.00 to give to anyone right now. Will $500.00 help? Because that’s all I can spare...take it or leave it. Also, I think it’s sucks that you have been here for months and only just now are making an effort to see your daughter.”

Her mother and sister saying they were proud of her for giving deadbeat Dad Luis money? That this was for Stella? Oh dear god help me....Honestly, I think these two are trying to repair their reputations from bad mouthing brawlers with Brianna’s ex’s to caring and understanding family members. Also, how would this help Stella? It’s taking money away from her! Now Brianna is less $1500 that she needs for diapers, food, clothing for Stella. This is mind boggling.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

My guess is it's because pets are as much work as children, only they can't really "tell" you anything, and these girls, most of them, aren't looking for more WORK to do. You have a puppy, it's a serious, serious commitment, like for two years. Not just housebreaking either, it's your responsibility to train the dog to act right in society (which is why our dog was so popular...we were asked by three different people to let their small children be near our dog to calm their fears of dogs!). These girls don't have time for that, they're soon-to-be tycoons launching cannabis infused leather flannel purse lines. The cute part of a puppy wears off the second it decides to chomp on that Coach wallet you left on the table. After that, you realize what you have on your hands.

And look, people get their dogs how they get their dogs, but I have some VERY strong feelings about bred dogs. And they're not "designer dogs are the right choice!" but again, people might want a hypoallergenic dog or something. 

Rottweilers are known to have a predisposition to gastrointestinal issues and cancer. Kail not thinking that something was wrong with her senior dog when he was becoming incontinent just shows her utter ignorance and poor caregiving to this animal. When a dog reaches his/her senior years behaviors like urinating or defecating in the house aren’t their way of showing the owner that they are angry and are “getting back” at them...it’s almost always a signal that something physically or mentally is wrong and they need to see a vet ASAP. Kail should feel guilty for yelling at and berating this poor dog for soiling the floor when clearly he was in physical distress. She is just awful and should not have any pets at all...she’s no better than Jenelle or Farrah in regards to this issue. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
15 hours ago, Mkay said:

Chelsea seriously said that?? Gross.  I haven’t watched yet. Waiting for wayward daughter on twitter to upload it. 🙂 

Chris didn’t like Bear so he was kenneled.  His cancer could have been found sooner had Kail cared for Bear instead of the other dog.  (Chris) Our sweet lab passed 4 yrs ago in January from cancer.  She was 14.  She showed no signs until I noticed a bump. She still ate, played, went outside to potty.  After the diagnosis it all went downhill. We had one more month with our Chocolate until she took a turn for the worse.  She was never kenneled and anyone who would have never liked her I would have kicked to the curb.  She didn’t care.  Once again she cared more about Chris.  

I think we all see what a pathetic tool Kail is for Chris. Behaviors and language she would never tolerate from Jo and Javi seem to be quite alright coming from this poser. 

4 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

The makeup artist wasn't finished, right?  Right?

kail.jpg

This make up “artist” should be fired...and yes, Kail’s ass is a big as Texas and Alaska combined!

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, kicksave said:

YES YES YES!!! OMG! Brianna could have said  “Hey...I just bought a house and I’m starting a business AND I am the only one supporting OUR daughter. I don’t have $1500.00 to give to anyone right now. Will $500.00 help? Because that’s all I can spare...take it or leave it. Also, I think it’s sucks that you have been here for months and only just now are making an effort to see your daughter.”

Her mother and sister saying they were proud of her for giving deadbeat Dad Luis money? That this was for Stella? Oh dear god help me....Honestly, I think these two are trying to repair their reputations from bad mouthing brawlers with Brianna’s ex’s to caring and understanding family members. Also, how would this help Stella? It’s taking money away from her! Now Brianna is less $1500 that she needs for diapers, food, clothing for Stella. This is mind boggling.

The storyline was lame and quite flat. 

Because, I know Britney was not Ok.......with Briana giving away $1500 to her bum bitch baby daddy.  Britney cannot stand Luis. 

I cannot figure out if it was fake storyline .....or, she gave him the money and Luis will pay her back when he gets his MTV Reunion check.  

$1500 did not even sound like any real amount. He said it was for work....but, needed a truck.  And, then was leaving the next day.  

Then when he came over she started talking about the day care while staring at the ceiling in her stupid soft baby voice. More reason to tell him no.

He can get a job at Chipotle and save up for his ‘truck’.......! Stella is like 2 and he was doing trucking school when she was pregnant.  L-O-S-E-R!

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Then when he came over she started talking about the day care while staring at the ceiling in her stupid soft baby voice. More reason to tell him no.

Omg I hate when she does that whisper baby voice.  This is usually when she throws in a "we shall see." 

I fast forwarded through all of Chelsea's segments, sadly did not grab the remote before I had to hear her propositioning baby-voiced Cole.

🤮

I fast forwarded through most of Leah and Kail... I watch Jade's segments but they make me anxious.  I think it is time to delete from the dvr. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

She has no clue how a real job works. None. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

The makeup artist wasn't finished, right?  Right?

kail.jpg

Some people on FB were saying that she did it so heavy like that because she would be under different lighting, and that's what they do. Which I actually get. But this did look bad. So let's see what it looked like when she filmed or photographed in that. Did it look any better? What was she even getting that makeup done for? I didn't see. 

Someone said "I don't think people understand stage makeup 🤦". Well they've been doing this show for years, and we've seen behind the scenes, and I don't think I've ever seen anyone do the girls makeup like that. I don't recall anyone looking that bad! Lol unless they did it themselves. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Luis probably only visited the day before to ask for the money, spent the whole visit trying to muster up the courage to bring it up, then chickened out and went home.  Easier to text a request like that. 

And Kail, even if your dog was acting out (which they sometimes do), it is also for a reason.  Just like a child.  My husband and I had a malamute and a boxer.  They were awesome dogs.  Loyal, sweet and funny.  One time though, we both had really long days at work and then went to dinner after.  We didn't get home til around 10 or 11.  Our malamute Chinook was obviously unhappy about it and he took a shit on our bed.  The shit part was because he had to go, the bed part was because we came home so late.  The only time he ever did anything like that.  If he did it over and over I would have taken him to the vet, but because he did it only that one time I knew he felt abandoned, or something like that.  Even with the dogs we have now, my husband will sometimes take just one dog (he alternates which one) to throw disc.  Our girl Bailey will literally give him the cold shoulder when he gets home if it's not her turn to go.  We try to hide it, but she's smart, she knows.  My point here is that if a dog that's potty trained is now having accidents it is for a reason, even if it's not medical, and you should take notice.  You shouldn't punish them, even if you think they're just acting up.  They have feelings and you are their whole world.  You should feel like shit if your dog feels neglected enough to be peeing on the floor regularly.  So while it was a medical issue, it doesn't matter if it wasn't, because it still means they need attention and understanding.  Just the same way a child does.  But as usual, she has to be a beast about anything and everything.  I hope she learns something from this.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Some people on FB were saying that she did it so heavy like that because she would be under different lighting, and that's what they do. Which I actually get. But this did look bad. So let's see what it looked like when she filmed or photographed in that. Did it look any better? What was she even getting that makeup done for? I didn't see. 

Someone said "I don't think people understand stage makeup 🤦". Well they've been doing this show for years, and we've seen behind the scenes, and I don't think I've ever seen anyone do the girls makeup like that. I don't recall anyone looking that bad! Lol unless they did it themselves. 

It was VMA night.  Remember how awful they looked? 😆

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, Mkay said:

It was VMA night.  Remember how awful they looked? 😆

Awful like this?

Teen-Mom-Kailyn-Lowry-Leah-Messer-Wears-Bras-VMAs-pp.jpg

23 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

But they weren't on stage...just sitting in the audience about a mile away from the stage.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Now I do think both of them mis-stepped letting the girls know all their personal business; that was so inappropriate. 

Yup. THAT'S who I'm worried about being led on. 

32 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

BAH! I grew up in the theater. I get stage makeup. That's not the issue here. It's not the amount of or the heaviness or any of that. It's just BAD. It's not well done; and none of it suits her features or complexion. Her eyebrows look like wayward caterpillars - and that's not okay under any light. Let's not neglect how heavy and greasy her hair looks. The whole look is just a big "no". 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Omg I hate when she does that whisper baby voice.  This is usually when she throws in a "we shall see." 

I fast forwarded through all of Chelsea's segments, sadly did not grab the remote before I had to hear her propositioning baby-voiced Cole.

🤮

I fast forwarded through most of Leah and Kail... I watch Jade's segments but they make me anxious.  I think it is time to delete from the dvr. 

The show is so weird to me.   None have any storylines but somehow I keep watching.  🤣

I watch because I am waiting for HWs.  I hate new episodes air at 8! 

Briana has stuff going on but won’t air it.  Like building/buying the house, setting up the beauty bar and the whole New York boyfriend thing.   She wont talk about anything.  

Except the Day Care that we know she can afford and not struggling to pay.

Yea!  She won’t put Luis on child support.....bc, then he will actually get visitations with his daughter. 

Lea & Kail are stupid.

Chelsey using her kids and anxiety to avoid any real life work.  That flannel lady is doing all the work because what she wants is the show’s publicity for her store.....but, that shit would not fly in the real world.  

Chelsey showing up ‘to work’ with the huge stroller complaining about separation anxiety drove me crazy!

When the lady was talking business Chelsey was feeding Layne snacks looking so bored.  

Now next week she drags out the tiresome Adam storyline.  🤷🏼‍♀️

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Leah and Jeremy aren’t working out because Jeremy doesn’t want to be with her (not that I blame him). He was fine hooking up and hanging out sometimes but that’s it. I don’t think he ever led Leah on or made him think he wanted to be with her, that she did all on her own.

Here's the thing about break-ups that I live by after years of back and forth like all of these chicks: it's one strike and you are out. This isn't baseball. Even if I had kids with someone, they would never cross the threshold of my home ever again. I'm pretty much of the Miranda Hobbes School of Breakups: We didn't work out. Please stop existing. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, kicksave said:

This is exactly what was going through my head as the episode played out I could see a scenario where if Luis was paying child support, was a decent father and got into an accident or fell on hard times and needed the money to continue working then sure if you have it let him borrow. But he'll no would Luis who just admitted he was in town for several months and couldn't be bothered to come by and see his daughter let alone support her, be getting money from me. 

Damn Brianna at least get this "loan" in writing. What the hell was wrong with both Roxanne and Britney with the "Stella will look back and be happy you helped her dad." Uh NO!!!! If Stella watches this episode I think she will be preoccupied being dumbfounded that her deadbeat dad was in town for months and didn't want to see her, nor financially support her, or just clearly came to visit for the "loan". 

Devoin is no saint but I actually understand while Brittany, Roxanne, and when she isn't being petty Brianna have an affection for him. The way he is with Nova and especially how he treats Stella doesn't go unnoticed. But with Luis I just don't get it. He seems to have no redeeming qualities whatsoever. 

Chelsea, the most interesting thing with her is still Aubree. As annoying as it is to hear about A dumb, I did feel bad for Aubree to hear neither he or his parents called her for her birthday. What kind of close grandparents don't call their grandchild to at least say happy birthday? 

Leah, I actually felt bad for. I think she is trying to play it cool with Jeremy but it isn't her style. Can't say I blame her but like others said her and Jeremy may still have the same issues they had before.

Jade, she really needs some help. It's becoming one step forward, one step back. I did like the maturity of her being an adult an paying the rent because she didn't want an eviction on her record. That was the right thing to do.

Where Jade went wrong is in the follow through. What happens next? Is Sean actively looking for work? These are all the follow up questions she should have asked as opposed to inviting him to her her house. Big mistake Jade. The girl just can't help herself unfortunately. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Clawdel said:

Here's the thing about break-ups that I live by after years of back and forth like all of these chicks: it's one strike and you are out. This isn't baseball. Even if I had kids with someone, they would never cross the threshold of my home ever again. I'm pretty much of the Miranda Hobbes School of Breakups: We didn't work out. Please stop existing. 

If Leah had a job or something other than getting her kids to school each day she might develop some interests and have something to look forward to besides whether her ex baby daddy is going to take her to dinner. And might I add...she really has a very immature relationship with her daughters. They treat her like she’s an older sister, not their mom. And she not only allows it, she plays along with their teasing about Jeremy just like a big sister. She really needs to establish  boundaries and limits in her relationship with her daughters...they do not take her seriously and one wonders if they even respect her. Good luck with this when they’re all teenagers!

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
12 minutes ago, JBC344 said:

This is exactly what was going through my head as the episode played out I could see a scenario where if Luis was paying child support, was a decent father and got into an accident or fell on hard times and needed the money to continue working then sure if you have it let him borrow. But he'll no would Luis who just admitted he was in town for several months and couldn't be bothered to come by and see his daughter let alone support her, be getting money from me. 

Damn Brianna at least get this "loan" in writing. What the hell was wrong with both Roxanne and Britney with the "Stella will look back and be happy you helped her dad." Uh NO!!!! If Stella watches this episode I think she will be preoccupied being dumbfounded that her deadbeat dad was in town for months and didn't want to see her, nor financially support her, or just clearly came to visit for the "loan". 

Devoin is no saint but I actually understand while Brittany, Roxanne, and when she isn't being petty Brianna have an affection for him. The way he is with Nova and especially how he treats Stella doesn't go unnoticed. But with Luis I just don't get it. He seems to have no redeeming qualities whatsoever. 

Chelsea, the most interesting thing with her is still Aubree. As annoying as it is to hear about A dumb, I did feel bad for Aubree to hear neither he or his parents called her for her birthday. What kind of close grandparents don't call their grandchild to at least say happy birthday? 

Leah, I actually felt bad for. I think she is trying to play it cool with Jeremy but it isn't her style. Can't say I blame her but like others said her and Jeremy may still have the same issues they had before.

Jade, she really needs some help. It's becoming one step forward, one step back. I did like the maturity of her being an adult an paying the rent because she didn't want an eviction on her record. That was the right thing to do.

Where Jade went wrong is in the follow through. What happens next? Is Sean actively looking for work? These are all the follow up questions she should have asked as opposed to inviting him to her her house. Big mistake Jade. The girl just can't help herself unfortunately. 

Chelsea...it is really sad to hear the grandparents and sperm donor Adam couldn’t be bothered to call Aubree in her birthday. If this was me, I would really ream them a new one for that. That is just reprehensible. The sperm donors parents sound stupid and selfish. I must say, I was surprised to see that Aubree didn’t have a bigger kids party and/or a bigger party with cousins and aunts, uncles and Chelsea’s parents. Ten is usually the time when birthday parties are a pretty big deal in terms of social interaction. It’s also fun because they can do fun stuff that you can’t do with toddlers and younger Kids.

Chelsea talking about giving Cole a “blowie” was eccchhh. Nice for your kids to hear...which they will in due time. 

• Love 3

Nobody wants to work.  They are all living off the MTV paycheck and evidently they spend it like it's going to go on forever!

I'm kind of surprised that being they started as teens the show didn't provide them with some kind of sound financial planning!  Maybe they did maybe the girls wouldn't listen.

They seem to believe they know it all.

Brianna meeting a nice guy like John kind of threw her for a loop.  She acted so nasty at his family party and is pouting he won't throw his life away and run to her.  He's the first nice guy we've seem on this show other than Cole and maybe Gary who seems to have a little sense!

• Love 2

Of all the Teen Mom dads I think I hate Luis the most. When Brianna got pregnant early on she talked to Luis and told him she didn't have it in her to parent two fatherless children and she wanted to give the baby up for adoption. Luis was adamant that he would be there, he would support them, he refused to even consider adoption, that was his kid, he would for absolute sure be supportive and present and he wanted Brianna in his life, etc. And as soon as he could he bailed, has been the most absent and deadbeat father in the entire franchise (except for Jace's dad). He doesn't give a shit about his child. I think he wouldn't show up at all except for trying to get a few bucks out it in MTV money or the handout from Brianna. He is just pure slimeball.

• Love 12

Boy she can turn the tears on then smiling on mtv red carpet in her underwear. 
She did jump to is this something to put him to sleep ? right outa the gate. . The intestine was inflamed could be many things. tumor needs biopsy

Hate to tell anyone the amount I spent on my best buddy with surgery radiation and chemo that he tolerated really well.  He went into remission after radiation but I knew it was a fatal cancer. He had 10 months where he was good. 14 1/2 years old best dog in the world told me it was time 2 weeks before last Christmas.

Hardest thing to do. I took out a loan in case I wanted to restart chemo which we didn’t do but still paying the loan.  Why didn’t I think of buying a 855 thousand house ( which is 1000sq ft condo here) then get a gofund me so I can go on my 4  vacations .

i fast forward thru the new girl with orange shadow and Briana. Delegated last week without watching. I noticed Leahs face in her kitchen and it looks jacked up is it cheek injections? Her whole face is different. 

• Love 8
18 hours ago, ghoulina said:

It's tough, because when Jeremy left Leah, she was in the throes of addiction, she was bankrupting them with her irresponsible spending, she had completely stopped any kind of house work or taking care of their kids, and oh yeah, she fucked her ex and this was discovered and splayed on national television.

I mean, any ONE of these issues would cause a lot of people (especially someone in their early 20s) to run for the hills, and he was facing ALL of them. All that said, even though I wouldn't blame him for bailing over any of these, I actually don't think any of these are why he truly left.

I think he was deeply infatuated with her, probably contacted her on Facebook or whatever it was on a whim, thinking she probably wouldn't even respond. But she did. And Leah in her infinite need for validation and attention, recognized how into her this guy was and that was enough for her.

I think the entire basis of their early relationship was his intense attraction to her, and her completely eating up all the attention he was giving her. They probably really didn't have that much in common other than both always wanting to talk about Leah.

And just like most cases of infatuation...it wears off. All the sudden Jeremy's looking at years with this giant albatross tied to him and freaked the fuck out. I don't think the addiction, the spending, the cheating, etc. caused him to run- I think it gave him an honorable way to leave

Enough time has passed where maybe he feels comfortable boning his ex in a no strings attached way, but the minute she starts asking questions, I knew he'd run.

• Love 12

Leah and Jeremy just need to cut the romance aspect of their relationship off already. They already got divorced and she'll never be happy with his job and being away from him so often and I don't blame her. Hes home for about a day or 2 a month. That would be hard for anyone to deal with. Plus, if he wanted the dinner to happen, he would have made it happen. I think Jeremy is the type of person who is interested in a girl until she shows interest in him , and then is just done with them. His interest in Leah seems to be very on and off. 

• Love 6
13 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

Of all the Teen Mom dads I think I hate Luis the most. When Brianna got pregnant early on she talked to Luis and told him she didn't have it in her to parent two fatherless children and she wanted to give the baby up for adoption. Luis was adamant that he would be there, he would support them, he refused to even consider adoption, that was his kid, he would for absolute sure be supportive and present and he wanted Brianna in his life, etc. And as soon as he could he bailed, has been the most absent and deadbeat father in the entire franchise (except for Jace's dad). He doesn't give a shit about his child. I think he wouldn't show up at all except for trying to get a few bucks out it in MTV money or the handout from Brianna. He is just pure slimeball.

I agree. He might not be the most vile of the dads (i'll give that one to David and Adam), but what he did was completely wrong. He was so against giving the baby up for adoption and now doesn't come around AT ALL.. and even asks Briana for money? why would she give him $1500? He didn't come around before the money, so why not give him the money to enable him a little bit more. Briana really needs a life coach. She even wanted to rush things with John in the beginning and now they're broken up ( shocker.)

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Tatum said:

It's tough, because when Jeremy left Leah, she was in the throes of addiction, she was bankrupting them with her irresponsible spending, she had completely stopped any kind of house work or taking care of their kids, and oh yeah, she fucked her ex and this was discovered and splayed on national television.

I think he was deeply infatuated with her, probably contacted her on Facebook or whatever it was on a whim, thinking she probably wouldn't even respond. But she did. And Leah in her infinite need for validation and attention, recognized how into her this guy was and that was enough for her.

The breakup is hazy for me, I may not have been watching back then... did she cheat with Robbie or Corey??

I remember when he first contacted her on facebook, and she thought he looked like Lance Bass!  Am I remembering this correctly??

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Tatum said:

I mean, any ONE of these issues would cause a lot of people (especially someone in their early 20s) to run for the hills, and he was facing ALL of them. All that said, even though I wouldn't blame him for bailing over any of these, I actually don't think any of these are why he truly left.

I think the entire basis of their early relationship was his intense attraction to her, and her completely eating up all the attention he was giving her. They probably really didn't have that much in common other than both always wanting to talk about Leah.

And just like most cases of infatuation...it wears off. All the sudden Jeremy's looking at years with this giant albatross tied to him and freaked the fuck out. I don't think the addiction, the spending, the cheating, etc. caused him to run- I think it gave him an honorable way to leave

Enough time has passed where maybe he feels comfortable boning his ex in a no strings attached way, but the minute she starts asking questions, I knew he'd run.

This, PLUS:

1. He thought he wanted fame. Once he had it, he realized it was a double edged sword, and...

2. He thought he'd be living the good life with his six figure salary and Leah's, plus whatever TM2 pays him. He had no idea about Leah's spending habits, which IMO would have happened even without the drugs. 

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

The breakup is hazy for me, I may not have been watching back then... did she cheat with Robbie or Corey??

I remember when he first contacted her on facebook, and she thought he looked like Lance Bass!  Am I remembering this correctly??

It was for sure Robbie, but could have been Corey as well. I am fuzzy on the timelines. Corey definitely cheated on Miranda with Leah- all parties admit this- but she may have been single at the time. However, around the time Leah got pregnant with Jeremy's first baby (that she miscarried), she was considering going back to Corey. I seem to recall very very vaguely some super awkward meeting between Corey and Jeremy where they were basically going to hash out which one of them "got" Leah. It was exactly as cringey as it sounds.

But the infidelity that was made public was when the rag magazines reported that Robbie had been caught jumping out of Leah's bedroom window via a deer cam. You can't make this shit up.

• LOL 5