Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E37: Blinded by Love

• Start Topic

I seriously need a shower after that... it was like slugging through human waste and just being covered with nastiness after watching that... at no point was anyone other then Cheryl's sister in the right at any point .. the trash of it all is now becoming just sad gross and wrong thank god next week is the final cause anymore of this would just become to much 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

Cheryl has a beer gut on that skinny frame. She should try those Smile Direct night aligners.

That is bizarre.  

Also, why did they leave like mounds of fried food just sitting on the table?  

The fact that Josh got a to go box made me respect him.  I probably wouldn't eat any of that, but I HATE food waste. 

I have no idea why Cheryl's sister thinks Cheryl can do better.  Cheryl cannot and "not good enough" Josh looks ready to bolt. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
57 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I have no idea why Cheryl's sister thinks Cheryl can do better.  Cheryl cannot and "not good enough" Josh looks ready to bolt. 

I was thinking the same thing.  Sweetie, no, the ex-con is actually a little too good for your sister.

And did I miss something with Cheryl's drug story?  It sounded like she said her rock bottom was getting so wrecked she spent the night in the dressing room at the club.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
8 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

"You got a lot of lipstick on".

Alex is just trying to get her to break up with him.

Damn... just when you thought Angela couldn't look rougher. YIKES!

Completely agree, especially about Alex. He now has some fantasy that Julianna, or whatever her name is, will get back with him although she made it clear he was history. Now he wants to pick fights with G. over the inexplicable. I'm somewhat proud of G for not laying down and acting as though she's to blame. Problem is, she'll probably give him a pass on it. But she's not quite as dumb as she seemed.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Lacey loves the floppy chested dresses.  

I can't stand the sight of those bazooms hanging out everywhere. Not sexy, just gross. I don't get all these "reality" people deluding themselves into thinking all that naked cleavage is attractive instead of realizing it's no such thing.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

So In conclusion some of my thoughts!

What's wrong with me watching this mess?

Cheryl was a stripper with no breasts?

Tony really went IN!  Ugh just ugg!

No beds have caught on fire!!

No dentists to fix those ugly teeth!

Nobody gets moles removed?  That chest one was a doozy!

Vince the next Clark Gable!  

Edited by Jeanne222
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Kangatush said:

I was thinking the same thing.  Sweetie, no, the ex-con is actually a little too good for your sister.

And did I miss something with Cheryl's drug story?  It sounded like she said her rock bottom was getting so wrecked she spent the night in the dressing room at the club.

I was thinking the same thing. Her “rock-bottom” was more like a bad night of drinking for many college students (including me, back in the day).  Maybe they edited out the juicy stuff from Cheryl’s story???

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Cheryl was a stripper with no breasts?

Really, the only 'shape' she has is 1) her big padded bra and 2) her outie. Don't know why her sister bothered to travel there, if all she was going to do was attack Josh. She's tried that before and it had no impact on Cheryl. I suppose the show paid for the meal, but in what universe would Cheryl EVER be able to eat that giant platter of garbage that she ordered?

So I thought Glorietta was some kind of nursing assistant. Her boss has a sideline running hot rod shows? And he really thought having her stump around with her scary Bozo makeup giving out brochures is a good idea? If Glo were honest, she'd admit that her main reason for 'loving' Alex is that she doesn't want that $5K dress to go to waste. Alex actually also kind of looks like a clown in that red pointy hat and baggy sweatpants.

Amber's grandparents have a very nice house. Also, Amber looks nothing like her 2 strawberry blonde siblings. She did seem sincere in her talking head, but she is a self-described hustler, so I'm not convinced. She looked quite attractive in that blue floral dress, with her shiny hair hanging down, though, and Vince seemed much more comfortable in this setting.

Daniel's entire family came over to spread gravel in his mom's driveway. So he and Lizzie just sat on the sidelines arguing about spilling the beans, instead of pitching in. I give Terese credit for embracing Lizzie, when she probably wants to punch her.

Lacey's son is 6, and she's only now interested in establishing paternity? I'm guessing he's not John's. Lacey's 'dress' looked like those seasonal garments that they sell at Walgreen's or CVS for 19.99. John should be grateful for escaping, but instead is still jealous of Shane.

Having read the spoiler in Angela's thread, I have nothing (good or otherwise) to say about her.

• Love 15
14 hours ago, LucyEth said:

These two cake tasting.  I can't even!

On paper plates, no less 😂

14 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Why do we have to hear all those lip smacking noises, it's disgusting.

Normally I don't pay much attention to make out scenes but Angela and Tony smacking around?  I took that opportunity to get some ice cream...because the kitchen is far enough away from the living room that I couldn't hear the TV.  

14 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Better mute the tv because it's getting gross with Angela and Tony

^^^ See my comment above.  🤢 I didn't want to see it or hear it.  

14 hours ago, RealReality said:

Why, why??????

No more, oh no, put on pants!!!!

Mini Persnickety said, "Oh dear gawd, tell me she has shorts on under that!"

I think that's a no...looked like she had thrown on Tony's stretched out tank top and probably commando underneath.  I tried not to look at the saggy arm holes for fear of seeing Snaggletooth Side Boob.  (insert retching sound here).

10 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

Lacey's son is 6, and she's only now interested in establishing paternity? I'm guessing he's not John's. Lacey's 'dress' looked like those seasonal garments that they sell at Walgreen's or CVS for 19.99. John should be grateful for escaping, but instead is still jealous of Shane.

Having read the spoiler in Angela's thread, I have nothing (good or otherwise) to say about her.

She reminds me of one of those "classic" Maury shows where half the dudes in the county submit DNA and NONE of them are the father, while the maternal unit sits there crying and looking shocked. 

John should breathe a sigh of relief if he's not Marlo's father and walk away from that messy bitch.  

Off the read the spoiler in Snaggletooth's thread....

Happy weekend, PTV'ers!

• LOL 4
  • Love 10

Tony sure knows all the right cards to play. And Angela is stupid enough to believe it.  Could there have been a less convincing “I want you. I want you bad.” He was resigned to his fate at this point. 😂

Daniel’s mom can miss me with the good enough for my son. He’s a FELON. Mother of god..

Alex trying so hard to get Glorietta to break up with him. 

Edited by DanaMB
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9

Amber has only been our 6 days??? Good lord, it feels like forever.  Does her family not know she has a gf?

The morning after with Angela and Tony. 🤢. And all her “Let me catch you with...” Please, she’ll always take him back. 

Josh- That’s not enough? 😂 Still liking this guy. And he’s not all self righteous about how her sister feels about him. He seems like he could have done so much more with his life. He’s not stupid and he’s very self aware. Maybe he’ll turn it around. 

Lacey and John (or Chon as I saw on FB)- He’s working already? Did I miss how long he’s been out? I feel like this paternity test may just be a fake storyline.  Seeing John out of prison and working makes me wonder why she chose Shane over him. Maybe she can’t control John as easily?

Edited by DanaMB
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, renatae said:

Completely agree, especially about Alex. He now has some fantasy that Julianna, or whatever her name is, will get back with him although she made it clear he was history. Now he wants to pick fights with G. over the inexplicable. I'm somewhat proud of G for not laying down and acting as though she's to blame. Problem is, she'll probably give him a pass on it. But she's not quite as dumb as she seemed.

Didn't Juliana say she wouldn't date a man who was engaged to somebody else?  I think Alex believes that's the only barrier to his bedding Juliana--who looks a lot cleaner and smarter and prettier in a non-trashy way than any of the women on this show.  I hope--and predict--that Glorianna (?) isn't going to just roll over and release old Alex.  Poor G--why didn't she spend the night writing a list of why she loves Alex?  I know it would be damn near impossible, but surely a woman who could make up a wedding book could make a fiance book, too.  And I sure hope Juliana totally shoots down Alex and his stupid face tattoos and fake Islam and deepvoice.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Lies, lies, lies.  

Lacey: "I feel soooo guilty seeing John without Shane knowing."

Amber: "we weren't conning Vince."

Angie: "If I see you with a woman on that motorcycle, I'm done."

Cheryl: "I didn't used to be perfect."

Daniel: "It was just a f(#*%ing ring!"

I get so frustrated that so many of the glaring questions we all have just aren't addressed. Such as- why isn't Cheryl the least bit concerned about her children? Why doesn't Shane know what the word "officiant" means (is it French?)? What kind of thoughts rattle around in Vince's head? How can Angela afford a motorcycle when her trailer looks like it's about to crumble? (Tony "loves" his new home). Why do we need to know that Angela was able to finally smell Tony? Why does Cheryl look like you could snap her like a twig yet her belly pokes out like a baby's? (hopefully  she isn't pregnant). How many times is "more sex than Lizzie and Daniel have had in two weeks"? And does Glorietta really only love Alex for his tattoos or his body?  Inquiring minds want to know.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, DanaMB said:

Amber has only been our 6 days??? Good lord, it feels like forever.  Does her family not know she has a gf?

The morning after with Angela and Tony. 🤢. And all her “Let me catch you with...” Please, she’ll always take him back. 

Josh- That’s not enough? 😂 Still liking this guy. And he’s not all self righteous about how her sister feels about him. He seems like he could have done so much more with his life. He’s not stupid and he’s very self aware. Maybe he’ll turn it around. 

Lacey and John (or Chon as I saw on FB)- He’s working already? Did I miss how long he’s been out? I feel like this paternity test may just be a fake storyline.  Seeing John out of prison and working makes me wonder why she chose Shane over him. Maybe she can’t control John as easily?

Not only is chon employed, he appears to have one of the best jobs an ex-con could possibly land. 

HVAC work pays well and people DO NOT like to be inconvenienced by being too cold or too hot so they will pay anything and won't be too picky about who does the work and long as it's done well. 

A relationship with Lacey, who loves drama and has a pathological need for attention, will only cause him to go down the rabbit hole of drug abuse again. 

I'm not saying that would be responsible, I just think that a dramatic relationship, with Lacey constantly starting fights and flirting with other men so she can be the center of attention cannot be a good idea if he wants to get right. 

Edited by RealReality
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
11 hours ago, Kangatush said:

Right. If I had to choose between them, I'd take Josh. I fell out when Cheryl and her sister were fighting and Josh was packing up his food in a to-go box and drinking soda.

I don't think I knew that Josh had been in prison three times. And I kind of was with him when he shrugged off the $84K with 12% interest - he's NOT going to pay that off, realistically, unless a lot of things change.

How many minutes have Lacey's THREE CHILDREN spent in Shane's company? She has known him for a total of what, six months at this point, and four of them were when he was locked up? Ugh. I get so sad thinking about Lacey's kids - if she wants to marry a man she has good sex with and thinks is her soulmate, fine, but she has three kids and it appears she's their sole parent. She has to do better by them, and she just ... isn't, and won't.

"Why can't my ex-fiance be happy that I'm marrying the man I cheated on him with?" Bitch PLEASE.

"Your little Backstreet Boy." DEAD. Score one for John. And he's right that Shane doesn't really have anything going on, but John should not want to stay embroiled with Lacey. She's trash.

1 hour ago, Mothra said:

Didn't Juliana say she wouldn't date a man who was engaged to somebody else?  I think Alex believes that's the only barrier to his bedding Juliana--who looks a lot cleaner and smarter and prettier in a non-trashy way than any of the women on this show. 

Yep. And he's pulling the classic "act like a dick and get her to dump him so he's off the hook" move. 

Spoiler

Given that Alex was arrested again and got a whole bunch of new gun and drug charges, I hope neither Glorietta or Julianna is with him - he's going to be in prison for a long time.

Is Vince incapable of breathing with his mouth closed? There was a shot of him driving and it was just hanging open. He's a real-life slack-jawed yokel.

Edited by Empress1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
36 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Is Vince incapable of breathing with his mouth closed? There was a shot of him driving and it was just hanging open. He's a real-life slack-jawed yokel.

And he's got that vacant stare, like there's no one home.   He's not very articulate or intelligent either. I think Amber/Puppy/Mom thought he would be an easy mark.

So Tony went with the first girl that hit on him to play basketball and flee the halfway house.   Wouldn't Angela be the first woman that hit on him?   I thought when she asked him if he wanted a blowjob or a steak that she was hitting on him, guess Tony didn't see it that way.  🙄  She sure is lucky he's making all these "sacrifices" for her. He's a dick.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

I just saw the title of this episode...

I think it was TLC's way of warning us we'd need to hide our eyes during the Tony/Angela scenes.  

That pleather couch sure was noisy. between that and the kissy sounds, yuck! So not just my eyes but my ears must suffer too? So Tony finally gave in and gave Angela the D. She really is desperate and he definitely still on the hustle with her. He’s just gonna ride it out and see what else he can get besides the motorcycle before he moves on. That morning after scene was something else, were they in a twin bed? They both look rough, I mean really rough 

Cheryls sister has already made up her mind about Josh and she’s probably right. But Cheryl will never let him go that easily she will fight anyone who she feels is a threat to that relationship, even Josh. Trouble is Josh couldn’t care less. Still don’t understand why she felt the need for her big confession, no one said anything about her past. Although I’ve wondered if maybe she is on something because of the way she pops off so easily

Color me surprised to learn of the baking skills of the inmates in today’s prison. I had no idea until Shane proceeded to judge and talk about the cakes presented and the baked goods that impressed him in the pokey. Then I was a little taken aback when spotting what I believe was a very narley hickey on the side of his neck, tsk tsk  but maybe he was trying to match the equally narley tattoo on Lacey’s neck.  Also Lacey is trash

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9

Angela was happy to finally smell Tony? Please. And gross.  She smokes so much there is no way she has any olfactory function left. 

Same with Lacey and her groomzilla tasting cakes. They smoke like chimneys; they can’t taste food at this point.

Shane and Glorietta should get together.  I’ll bet he would love her wedding book. And she just wants a groom—any groom. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5

The lady serving the cake wearing a hair net, and they were tasting off tacky paper plates. Not that there’s anything wrong with paper plates, I use them a lot for sandwiches. Cake tastings for a wedding cake are usually served on china or a nice plate.

I, too, had to leave the room when Angela and Tony were lip smacking. I took my dog outside to let him do his thing before going to bed. Tony sure put on the weight somewhere ... the other girlfriend must have brought him a lot of snacks.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Oh guys...the secondhand embarrassment for Angela was high last night. I had a hard time watching. Him making all those sacrifices and stuff...

He's a terrible actor. The only thing he said that I believed was when he promised he wouldn't be caught riding other "females" on the bike. Methinks the "Michael" in his messages was indeed a Michael and not a "Michelle." He is totally gaslighting her and paving the way for a future breakup, though, but  this fucker will screw with her enough to make sure he gets a lot of toys and stuff out of it first. 

Speaking of acting...Glorietta isn't real, right? She and Lacey are just some crazy chicks looking for 15 minutes of fame, right? RIGHT?! Someone please help the world make sense to me again; I can't allow myself to believe that these people are legit. 

I honestly don't think Cheryl can do better than Josh. Josh, on the other hand, can most certainly do better than Cheryl. 

And boy, the little fucker with the weird beard needs to be taken down a notch or two. He really does think he's all that, doesn't he? The whole time he was asking GLorietta to tell him what she loves about him, I was kinda wanting to know as well. The only thing dude has going for him is an ex girlfriend who seems somewhat normal. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Cheryl needs to go back home to her children point blank period.....

She should, she won't.  

I wonder if her sister knows about how much Cheryl loves serial killers.  Because, a bank robber is probably much better than the man Cheryl would likely allow around her children. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, RealReality said:

Not only is chon employed, he appears to have one of the best jobs an ex-con could possibly land. 

HVAC work pays well and people DO NOT like to be inconvenienced by being too cold or too hot so they will pay anything and won't be too picky about who does the work and long as it's done well. 

At first I thought he was fixing his own central air but then I realized that a schlep like that would have a window unit at best and then I noticed that he had a company logo on his shirt.  So Lacey and camera crew just trespassed on some client’s property?  Or it was all staged and fake?  

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Spike said:

At first I thought he was fixing his own central air but then I realized that a schlep like that would have a window unit at best and then I noticed that he had a company logo on his shirt.  So Lacey and camera crew just trespassed on some client’s property?  Or it was all staged and fake?  

LOL, its possible that it was a vacant house being prepared for sale and since they were outside no one really cared.  But I wouldn't put any possibilities past anyone. 

Chon looked like he had some sort of professional looking gadget in his hand so he may actually do HVAC work, because I don't think the production team is that committed to making a scene believable.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Empress1 said:

I don't think I knew that Josh had been in prison three times. And I kind of was with him when he shrugged off the $84K with 12% interest - he's NOT going to pay that off, realistically, unless a lot of things change.

That interest rate is still lower than many credit cards.  I think it’s just an excuse.  “I would pay back just the principal but since the interest rate is so high I’m not paying anything.”

• Love 3

I wonder if Cheryl's family might have custody of her children or maybe they are in foster care?  No woman hits the road that long leaving her children!!!

Vince has caught my eye.  I love to watch his vacant look then the sudden awareness when something clicks or the gerbil starts running!   He's tv gold!!!

Gloretta most likely got that auto show gig for the free publicity the owner/promoter got being on national tv with all those restored cars!

The Shane and Lacey cake testing was challenging!  That hair net was sliding off the ladies head.  All I could see was hair in the cake!!!  That business woman did her cake baking no favor!

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, Spike said:

That interest rate is still lower than many credit cards.  I think it’s just an excuse.  “I would pay back just the principal but since the interest rate is so high I’m not paying anything.”

I agree, the idea that he was ever going to pay back 84k, even if it was interest free is pretty laughable. 

But, I think 12% interest is ridiculous.  In this case, it's on an amount he is never going to pay back, but if someone is desperate and passes a bad check for like $500 bucks or if they stole or shoplifted something that was $1500 it would be possible for them to pay back the principal, but not with that interest rate. 

I think that in these cases, they should make the felon make a monthly payment that hurt, but still allows them to live.  Maybe like student loans where it's like 10% of disposable income. 

If the felon can keep a job and stay straight then after like 7-10 years the remainder of the debt should be discharged. 

Overall, society benefits IF a felon can be turn into a productive member of society.  But a heavy financial burden that you can never get out from under seems more likely to just make an ex-felon say "fuck it" and either earn money off the books so it can't be touched or taxed or just take a minimum wage job and do dirt on the side.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
12 hours ago, Spike said:

I thought he meant that he could not pay it back, not that he would not. And I mean, if you're a middle-class person who is $84K in debt on credit cards with 12% or higher, you're probably not going to pay it off; you'd be looking at bankruptcy options. I'm not saying he should pay NOTHING, but in his shoes I would make the minimums and recognize that I'll probably die with the debt. (I know a number of people who view their student loans the same way.)

11 hours ago, RealReality said:

Overall, society benefits IF a felon can be turn into a productive member of society.  But a heavy financial burden that you can never get out from under seems more likely to just make an ex-felon say "fuck it" and either earn money off the books so it can't be touched or taxed or just take a minimum wage job and do dirt on the side.

Right. I'm sure the high interest is in part designed that way so he won't get out from under that debt, and I also suspect that if he misses a payment he gets locked up again.

11 hours ago, RealReality said:

I think that in these cases, they should make the felon make a monthly payment that hurt, but still allows them to live.  Maybe like student loans where it's like 10% of disposable income. 

Student loan payments are only 10% of disposable income if you're on an income-based repayment plan AND you borrowed the money after 2014, and 15% if you borrowed before then, and they don't apply to private loans. A lot of people are crippled by student loans. 

11 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Gloretta most likely got that auto show gig for the free publicity the owner/promoter got being on national tv with all those restored cars!

I'm pretty sure Glorietta said she was a car show model when we first met her - I actually don't even think she mentioned nursing, though I'm guessing that's her primary full-time job. Lacey, Glorietta, and Cheryl have all been in looks-based professions. ... Makes you think.

I wonder if Cheryl's family might have custody of her children or maybe they are in foster care?  No woman hits the road that long leaving her children!!!

She left them with her parents - I don't know if it's a formal custody thing, but her parents are watching them. We saw her drop them off (I think unannounced, which is bonkers - you don't just say "Can you watch my kids for a month or two? Kthxbye!").

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 6

Glorietta is a nurse?  I doubt she has the brain power.  She thinks “the Arab” is a country and as someone else pointed out sounds like that pageant contestant whose speech about “the Iraq” went viral.   Maybe a CNA, which is minimum wage and involves changing bed pans.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, Spike said:

Glorietta is a nurse?  I doubt she has the brain power.  She thinks “the Arab” is a country and as someone else pointed out sounds like that pageant contestant whose speech about “the Iraq” went viral.   Maybe a CNA, which is minimum wage and involves changing bed pans.

She's a nursing assistant, yeah. But she could also be one of those people who is ignorant about everything except what they do for a living, you know?

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Empress1 said:

She's a nursing assistant, yeah. But she could also be one of those people who is ignorant about everything except what they do for a living, you know?

Glorietta seems dumb as a post, but I think she might be a loving person who is very good at caring for sick people.  When I've been in the hospital, the CNAs have been the staff I've had most contact with, whether it's helping me to dress or turning off an insistent beep.  God love 'em.  <--that's not the same as God bless their hearts.

• Love 9

Alex and Tony have clearly met up and developed a plan on how they're going to lose Glorietta and Angela, respectively.  Instead of being adult about it, they'll nitpick and find things that they can use later as an excuse for breaking up.  Pathetic.  

Angela is an ass clown if she believes for one second that Tony is being truthful with her.  I can give Glorietta a bit of a pass and not just because the Care Bears bring unicorns to visit her, but because Alex hasn't "played basketball" with another woman to her knowledge, or turned her down over a steak dinner or bolted from the hallway house.  We really could go and on with this.

Cheryl once again flips her wig and loses her shit during a meal.  This chick really needs to chill.  Josh handled Lacy's questions pretty well.  Of course she didn't get to ask too many before Cheryl bolted from the table. 

Amber can fuck right off with her con against Vince and so can her sister with that bitch face.  I mean, what did Vince do to her or to Amber?  Girl, your sister was in prison, just like your mom.  Take a few dozen seats.  I don't necessarily like Vince but he doesn't deserved to be played this way.  Puppy's mom needs to blow the whole thing wide open.  

Lizzie and Daniel . . . whatever.

So Lacey thinks Shane has cake tasting skills?  Or should we say skillz?  Of course, this is the same dumb ho who says she loves Shane so much because the sex is good.  I kept waiting for the cake lady to suggest that maybe Shane might want Transformers or Hot Wheels on his cake or something.  

Lacey is trash for continuing to attempt to string John along but John is a dipshit for letting her.  He should be sending Shane a thank you note and a fruit basket in gratitude for taking Lacey off his hands.  

Cheryl's sister and Angela's sister continue to be the only smart people in this season's universe.  

Edited by psychoticstate
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6

I really hope part of the standard equipment issued to the crew is air filtration masks for the post-coitus scenes, especially in Angela's small room where no doubt the cigarette smoke added to the unpleasantness. During Lizzy and Daniel's morning-after scene I kept focusing on the decorative pillows on the bed and thinking about how those probably aren't cleaned any regularly than the comforter.

(Any idea what the protocol for bed linens would be in an upscale hotel in Italy? I am A friend is going to Pompeii in January.)

Edited by Scout Finch
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 6:04 PM, Armchair Critic said:

"Shane and I, we have really, really good sex and... I feel like he's my soul mate". 

Lacey is built like a linebacker, those little sundresses aren't doing her any favors.

So Shane is 21 with no job prospects (not to mention being a recent ex-inmate) and Lacey is 29 with 3 kids.  Sounds like he will be the perfect stepfather and husband for her! Has he even met the kids?  Or more important, does Lacey even see her kids or is it up to her Dad to raise them? I really do think the non-ex-cons are more delusional than the ex-cons who in general have no desire to rush into marriage.

• Love 8
13 hours ago, Palomar said:

Has he even met the kids?

Once, when her dad brought them back the morning after Lacey and Shane were up all night banging, and I think even that was for about five minutes. Lacey's kids' stepfather (and it appears their bio father isn't in the picture at all so he's with them all the time) is an unemployed 21-year-old who got locked up for beating someone so badly they lost an eye, and they have met him once. MAYBE he's spent a little more time with them in the TWO WEEKS between their first night having sex and their wedding, but I mean ... two weeks. She's such a shitty mother.

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Once, when her dad brought them back the morning after Lacey and Shane were up all night banging, and I think even that was for about five minutes. Lacey's kids' stepfather (and it appears their bio father isn't in the picture at all so he's with them all the time) is an unemployed 21-year-old who got locked up for beating someone so badly they lost an eye, and they have met him once. MAYBE he's spent a little more time with them in the TWO WEEKS between their first night having sex and their wedding, but I mean ... two weeks. She's such a shitty mother.

Yeah, but allegedly that guy showed Shane some kiddie porn pictures.  Of course, that guy isnt in jail, so you have to wonder if that's the real story....but still, let's never forget that Shane is the real hero child protector here. 

17 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

I really hope part of the standard equipment issued to the crew is air filtration masks for the post-coitus scenes, especially in Angela's small room where no doubt the cigarette smoke added to the unpleasantness. During Lizzy and Daniel's morning-after scene I kept focusing on the decorative pillows on the bed and thinking about how those probably aren't cleaned any regularly than the comforter.

(Any idea what the protocol for bed linens would be in an upscale hotel in Italy? I am A friend is going to Pompeii in January.)

I think the film crew should get bio hazard suits.  Or at the very least some sort of hazard pay. 

Because I can absolutely see one of these people being patient 0 for some kind of new, drug resistant disease.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 11/15/2019 at 6:34 PM, PityFree said:

“ there was a time in my life where I was not perfect!” Yes Cheryl. And that time is today and yesterday and probably tomorrow.

Pobody’s nerfect.

OM gawd I love this forum!!!

You’re ALL a brilliant bunny funch!!!

As usual I’m choking on my break time breakfast burrito and need the hindlick remover!!! As I laugh...my ASS off!!!!

I have to admit...I FF completely through episodes and pause only when I spot Angela’s tooth....then I watch her and Tony...(before going back for th rest of this crazy train....

Angela and Tony....what a winning wonderful couple they are....
Geez...I’m upchucking again...hold on.....can they be any more gross????

on that sickening note....

ITA with above posts about Angela and Tony lip smacking noises...are puke provoking...then it gets worse...add the sounds of them squeakin around that leather/pleather sofa....

talk about dumbass ...she is as bad as it gets...IMO...

Tony always seems as though he’s on verge of cracking up choking on his own bullshit...

so true up thread about non cons being stupid asshats (okay I paraphrase....Marry me! 😆)

the cons are deviously smart (sly like foxes).... manipulative fuckshits.....that’s why they’re called “cons”....

I think...🤔 lol

TOMMY FOR PREZ!!!! Still cannot believe he proposed to Angela....that was really rough watching!!!

Hey Ange....Dave the $ from your horrible French manicures and get the toof fixed!!!

I know… I’m horrible and I usually don’t like to talked about somebody’s appearance… But this is such fixable situation....and a health hazard...to ALL!!!

🤓

🤮

Edited by Shellbell59
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1