Type keyword(s) to search

Tania and Syngin: Not the Sharpest Tools in the Shed

• Start Topic

So guys, I'm watching Chris Hayes the other night, and they showed a clip of Mueller testifying before Congress. Guess who was sitting a few rows back? Our girl Tania! It was so funny, I'm sitting there going "wait, who IS that? OMG ITS TANIA!" When worlds collide! 

• LOL 4
17 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So guys, I'm watching Chris Hayes the other night, and they showed a clip of Mueller testifying before Congress. Guess who was sitting a few rows back? Our girl Tania! It was so funny, I'm sitting there going "wait, who IS that? OMG ITS TANIA!" When worlds collide! 

If only she worked as hard to find a real (I.e., paying) job as she’s worked on her street cred for her Girl Scout Social Justice Warrior badge.

• LOL 7
  • Love 11
18 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Was that the hearing where she was thrown out?

• LOL 1
46 minutes ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I agree if I had to listen to Tania constantly I would be smashed morning, noon and night! Funny they go to the nail salon to discuss his drinking while they enjoy a cocktail.

I know, ironic ain't it?

They are struggling financially but she has money for a manicure.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I know, ironic ain't it?

Amazing isn't it?

They definitely have priorities! 

Why can't honeybuns get a job stocking shelves, cleaning buildings and why can't she work answering phones??? just use TLC money and let your marriage implode with "woe is me" grief (guilt). Can't take either of them!

• Love 10
40 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I know, ironic ain't it?

If the salon’s name was shown (I don’t remember), then the manicure was probably free, for the publicity.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Gobi said:

If the salon’s name was shown (I don’t remember), then the manicure was probably free, for the publicity.

I feel like TLC is the enabling parent keeping these kids from learning how to go forward in life on their own and giving these idiots a sense of entitlement they ought not have.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

Capture.JPG.af669b61b8d4bbb46ab5b57926caf125.JPG

On 7/20/2020 at 5:25 PM, Red Bridey said:

Every time I see Tania I see that annoying woman in the credit company ad that denies the poor guy a loan, and I wonder if Tania got an acting job.

This is a screen print from the home page of our credit union.  I've often wondered if she finally found a job she can do sitting down!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I kinda feel bad for Syngin. He's never going to get over Tania's "soulmate" comment and Tania seems self-absorbed but not self-aware. There's a "holier than thou" attitude that wears thin. I don't see this marriage lasting for long and/or it ending well.

• Love 15
10 hours ago, nb360 said:

I kinda feel bad for Syngin. He's never going to get over Tania's "soulmate" comment and Tania seems self-absorbed but not self-aware. There's a "holier than thou" attitude that wears thin. I don't see this marriage lasting for long and/or it ending well.

I don't feel bad for him.  IF you believe in "soulmates" (I personally don't) then WHY would you go ahead and marry someone who has just told you that you are not, and never will be their soulmate?  Either accept what she said and move on, or realize you can't get over it and stop the relationship.  To deliberately marry someone who does not agree with you on one of your dealbreakers, and then use it every time an argument comes up is stupid.  Either it's a deal or it isn't.

• Love 13

Tania, STFU. Go back to being a social justice warrior where all your little friends can slobber all over you and tell you how brave you are. And when you’re finished with that, continue to nag Syngin about his shortcomings and how he has to become a different person in order to make you happy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19

Given the bad luck of her friends and families in car accidents, I hope her first step towards safety is not riding with any of them.

To quote several police officers I've seen on TV, "I've never had to unbuckle a corpse from a car wreck."  Because people who wear seat belts don't usually die!!!!

• Love 14
34 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Given the bad luck of her friends and families in car accidents, I hope her first step towards safety is not riding with any of them.

To quote several police officers I've seen on TV, "I've never had to unbuckle a corpse from a car wreck."  Because people who wear seat belts don't usually die!!!!

I have a relative who, in their young and foolish days many years ago, survived a car crash "only" because they were thrown from the wreck.  Said relative ALWAYS wears seat belts and has done ever since that accident.  Tania will say anything to justify her actions.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Yeah that’s like a crazy anti-vaxxer argument.  Seat belts cause death and injury.  Mmmmkay.

• Love 13

I actually have two cousins whose necks were broken by the seatbelt in separate accidents.

In the first one, she was too big for the boosters available and the seatbelt went up too far. In her parents' vehicles they had a clasp that adjusted the seatbelt to a safe level, but she was with a friend heading somewhere when a 40-year-old man was high on pot and t-boned them. She died instantly. This was several years ago and they have increased the sizes and suggestions for booster seats in part for this reason; it was an unfortunate issue with a solution that needed to be addressed.  There remain problems with rear facing carseats not fitting in cars correctly.

The other cousin died in a freak seatbelt accident. The truck her mom was driving hit a patch of dry ice and spun out, hitting a small tree. There was barely any damage to the truck or tree, but the seatbelt locked and when the impact happened, it broke her neck. There was a huge deal about it because everyone said it couldn't have happened like that and were accusing my aunt of buckling her into the truck with her neck already broken and causing the relatively small accident as cover. The Ohio State Troopers actually did a full investigation, which included the fact she was alive at a convenience store five minutes prior and the truck manufacturer confirming that the seatbelt was not placed across her breasts correctly making the seatbelt adjust the way it did.

The adapters to keep them off your neck are not expensive, they just aren't thought much about by anyone who doesn't have issues with the seatbelt strangling them, like short people or those with large breasts. I always thought that was why Tania put it under her arm; it was riding over her breasts in such a way that it was strangling her. 

Like Deavan, Tania is always so over dramatic, making it so people find it really easy to troll them. It's just too hard to take either one of them seriously when everything is a matter of life or death.

• Love 3

In rare, exceptional circumstances (as mentioned above) wearing seatbelts can be dangerous and not wearing them can be safer. The odds are greatly against it, however. You probably have better odds for winning the lottery.

• Love 5

I used to not care if people didn't want to wear their seatbelts. If they wanted to risk it, fine with me. BUT, and it's a big one, I learned that unbuckled passengers cause serious damage to others when they are tossed around the vehicle, in a large amount of cases. A buckled driver that had some control of the car would almost always lose it when an unbuckled rear seat passenger struck the back of the seat or the unbuckled passenger in front got tossed onto the driver. Children that are strapped into their car seats correctly can walk away with no injuries, until another passenger lands on them. It's pretty horrifying when you see a child severely injured or killed by being crushed by a body when they would likely have walked away with no injuries at all. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
15 minutes ago, Christina said:

A buckled driver that had some control of the car would almost always lose it when an unbuckled rear seat passenger struck the back of the seat . . . 

A classic clip from "The Office."  Jim and Dwight are going to make sales calls together, and Dwight gets into the back seat, but does not use the seat belt.  The clip begins after Jim has just said, "You're going to ride in the back seat?  Seriously?"

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, Christina said:

I used to not care if people didn't want to wear their seatbelts. If they wanted to risk it, fine with me. BUT, and it's a big one, I learned that unbuckled passengers cause serious damage to others when they are tossed around the vehicle, in a large amount of cases. A buckled driver that had some control of the car would almost always lose it when an unbuckled rear seat passenger struck the back of the seat or the unbuckled passenger in front got tossed onto the driver. Children that are strapped into their car seats correctly can walk away with no injuries, until another passenger lands on them. It's pretty horrifying when you see a child severely injured or killed by being crushed by a body when they would likely have walked away with no injuries at all. 

Plus you can be thrown from the car and land on the windshield of another car.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

Plus you can be thrown from the car and land on the windshield of another car.

Or become something that the other car has to swerve to avoid, or run over . . . either one causing a loss of control.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Christina said:

The adapters to keep them off your neck are not expensive, they just aren't thought much about by anyone who doesn't have issues with the seatbelt strangling them, like short people or those with large breasts.

✔️ Short

✔️Large breasts

Adapters to be delivered to my front door on Monday courtesy of Amazon Prime. Didn’t even know such things existed. TLC, The Learning Channel! Thanks, @Christina.

• Love 12

Tania is a drama queen. It was really painful to watch her melt down in front of Syngin's family. Syngin's sister seems to have Tania's number -- she wasn't looking at Tania with much sympathy. Can you imagine how toxic it would be to bring a child into that relationship?

• Love 13
2 hours ago, nb360 said:

Tania is a drama queen. It was really painful to watch her melt down in front of Syngin's family. Syngin's sister seems to have Tania's number -- she wasn't looking at Tania with much sympathy. Can you imagine how toxic it would be to bring a child into that relationship?

The nerve of her freaking out in front of his whole family! Both parents were even telling her that's enough and she still kept going. Absolutely no respect. I would have told her to stfu or leave.

• Love 15

From what Syngin's friends said it seems Tania spent the night with Syngin and just never left, likely because she just walked out on the other guy she was staying with and didn't have cash for a hotel. She seems like she was quite the partier herself. She flipped the script on Syngin as soon as he married her, what does she expect?  "I brought you to America"  well he never really wanted to move in the first place. They should just divorce and move on.

• Love 14

I bet Syngin's wrist brace is because he has Carpal Tunnel, from raking his hand through his hair constantly.    He better stop flipping his hair, or he'll need a neck brace next. 

Why would two people discuss whether or not they want kids in front of the in-laws, and on camera?    The entire scene at the dinner with Tania and Syngin was appalling.        The Tania stomping out, and eating dinner in bed was so juvenile.   I don't see why she's yelling about Syngin not deciding on a career, when she hasn't either.  

Syngin needs to learn how to eat, instead of shoveling food in like that.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1

The "make the chili" story has been making the rounds (not originated by Tania.) I find it's hysterical that she posts something that says "love deeply and selflessly." Does Tania think it reads "love deeply and selfishly?" Because Tania is incredibly selfish. Ridiculous.

For the record - I do like the "make the chili" post. But will never associate it with selfish and mean Tania. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, politichick said:

Why is his hair so long? He looks really gross.

I need to know why people feel the need to film themselves, drinking adn well on their way to drunk, and post it on Instagram.

He needs to get to Great Clips, stat.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2