Type keyword(s) to search

Tania and Syngin: Not the Sharpest Tools in the Shed

• Start Topic

So Syringe said last night on the Tell Nothing that he would NOT give up drinking as a condition to stay married to whatsherface.  Of COURSE NOT....  Drinking to excess is the ONLY way he can take Tania's constant barrage of crap.

• Love 9
48 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

So Syringe said last night on the Tell Nothing that he would NOT give up drinking as a condition to stay married to whatsherface.  Of COURSE NOT....  Drinking to excess is the ONLY way he can take Tania's constant barrage of crap.

Tania knew what he was when she married him. He drank, she drank. He won’t change unless he wants to. If she only wants a guy who has a beer or two on the weekend or a glass of wine with dinner, etc. she should have broken up with him.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Here’s what Syngin and Tania have in common: Alcohol. Nothing else.

It’s one of those relationships that happens because both parties like to get shit-faced. Two years later, Tania doesn’t want that anymore and it infuriates her that her not-really-a-soulmate husband hasn’t subscribed to her timetable. And he may never subscribe to it. I don’t see Syngin suddenly becoming a responsible adult with motivation and ambition. And if he does end up changing his ways, he’ll resent Tania for as long as they’re married. No good outcomes with them.

If you were married to Tania, wouldn’t YOU need numerous cocktails during the course of a day?

• Love 6
56 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Someone asked him in the comments if he wants to be a pilot now.  He replied, "nope just had fun..but maybe an astronaut would be fun."  

I wonder if Tania will allow it on his vision board.

Someone who is either drunk or hung over 24/7 would make a terrific pilot.

I think anyone married to Tania would dream of being in outer space.  Tang and no nagging.

• LOL 7
On 2/16/2020 at 11:58 AM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I am a full week late to the party here but Tania and Syngin did NOT get married in Mystic CT. The photo they showed is not even in Mystic I am pretty sure it is Groton/New London harbor, about 20 minutes down the road and aesthetically both are VERY different than Mystic which is technically Stonington but that's a WHOLE other story.  Stonington Mystic HUGE money- Groton New London- not huge money. 

The "Airbnb"? I stilled the house, there are FOOT HIGH weeds GROWING out of the front roof gutters! The back porch is rotted and weeds/shrubs climbing the lattice work of the deck. That is NOT an Airbnb. It's not an Airbnb in Mystic - there is not even a house like that in Mystic, period. Mystic is high end and there are NO nieghborhoods like that.  With the weeds and plants in the gutters no one had tended that house for a LONG time. Has to be a family member perhaps one who died recently and is empty and or the family is renting it out or half keeping it up. 

Why lie about it?! 

Also, they were filmed with NOOO seatbelts, neither of them in that whole car ride. CT has super strict click it or ticket rules. On their ride the were filmed driving south on Rt 12 by the Groton sub base and Nautilus museums. I saw the sign. Also the Penske truck place is right there too. If they were driving from Colchester why was the WHOLE convo filmed right in the area of the sub base? I think the producers hauled them out of bed somewhere in that area and made them drive around or they were on their way back from getting wedding supplies. They had NOT driven from Colchester. They would have been seat belted. Why would the producers wait to film them til t hey were at their destination? That car trip started AT their destination. 

Also, their marriage lic has been leaked and the town where they got married is blurred. The name of the town clearly is blurred and has two words in the name of the town. NEW LONDON is where they got married. Period. Her whole family is from Groton/New London. She and Tania had lunch in a early episode at Olio in Groton. Why lie! FRAUD! 

So I actually just bought the house that this was filmed at in MYSTIC CT. Sorry to disappoint but my address zip code is Mystic. 

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Did anyone else see Syngin's latest?  He was on a trip, taking a hike away from town, hurt one ankle, then the other, and had to limp to the trailhead to get help.    Tania is out of the country.  

https://people.com/tv/90-day-fiance-syngin-colchester-rescued-after-injuring-both-ankles-during-hike/#:~:text=90 Day Fiancé's Syngin,videos shared to his Instagram.

Do those two spend any time together at all? Their whole relationship consists of fighting and make up sex. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
On 4/16/2021 at 2:06 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Did anyone else see Syngin's latest?  He was on a trip, taking a hike away from town, hurt one ankle, then the other, and had to limp to the trailhead to get help.    Tania is out of the country.  

https://people.com/tv/90-day-fiance-syngin-colchester-rescued-after-injuring-both-ankles-during-hike/#:~:text=90 Day Fiancé's Syngin,videos shared to his Instagram.

The whole story sounds wonky.  Something is not right.  I wonder what the real story is. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

pasting the article-- seriously. Where did she go? I do know of someone who has traveled to Costa Rica in the past several months so there are countries I guess that are "open". Also Dominican Republic.

But seriously- why now and why solo? So typical Tania.

Here's the important part!!

"I booked him a hotel for tonight in a town with a train so he can catch one home tomorrow," she wrote on her Instagram Stories. "My sister will pick up, help set him up, and bring food that my gramma will make him."

Maduro, who met Colchester in South Africa before settling down with him in the United States, added that she's "out of the country, and was not able to make to VA quick enough to get him."

"Typical me," she joked, before thanking fans for their support. "Keep an eye out on his page because I think he has one small favor to ask soon."

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, TrininisaScorp said:

I wonder if he was drunk AF on this "hike" or whatever and took himself out. LOL

The “hike” was probably a pub crawl.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Takitaki said:

So instagram told me Syngin has a new girlfriend! Saw some video of them, she seemed cool. And a little less annoying that the witch doctor 😄

Went to his insta. Syngin is being coy and saying he might be filming for single life. Tania is fighting in comments saying the woman is just a friend… I can’t find the video. 
Edit to add: just found her and discovered we have a mutual friend (she follows my friend!!!)… this is the closest I’ve been to the franchise. I’m super excited. 

Edited by watchingtvaddict
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

My understanding is that first season money isn't great, but each season after that pays more each season, and with adding pillow talk or other extra shows pays more, and I think they get paid extra for the tell alls, including travel and hotels for the trip.   So, apparently they do get paid fairly well after the first season.

Plus, there's the TV and internet fame factor with interview requests, etc.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Update for those who care... 

It appears as if Syngin was in Arizona for a festival and the woman was just a festival buddy.  Still incredibly weird to go to a festival with another woman and not your partner. I'm wondering if this was a push to try and get another season... 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 9/28/2021 at 8:15 PM, watchingtvaddict said:

Update for those who care... 

It appears as if Syngin was in Arizona for a festival and the woman was just a festival buddy.  Still incredibly weird to go to a festival with another woman and not your partner. I'm wondering if this was a push to try and get another season... 

Yes. Yes it was.  Question is: was this ploy successful??

• Love 3
3 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Syngin was cast for The Single Life

According to Tania's twitter, they are both going to be on "The Single Life".  Perhaps she will find her soul mate and Syngin will meet a woman who will support his desire to be an unemployed drifter.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

According to Tania's twitter, they are both going to be on "The Single Life".  Perhaps she will find her soul mate and Syngin will meet a woman who will support his desire to be an unemployed drifter.

I didn’t mind him but I can’t stand her. I am sorry to see she will be on the show. It also makes me think the breakup is fake and they will reconnect once the season wraps 🤨

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I didn’t mind him but I can’t stand her. I am sorry to see she will be on the show. It also makes me think the breakup is fake and they will reconnect once the season wraps 🤨

An actual break up/make up storyline will be interesting at least… as opposed to the tired storylines they whip out for Happily Ever After? 
Maybe Tania will cast a witchy spell and Syngin will feel compelled to return to her? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Maybe they are playing out that "Pina Coloda" song in real/fake life.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Some woman which they called "Valerie" went on one of the podcasts I listen to and tells her story about dating Syngin.  He abused her.  :(   Trigger warning!!! Some stuff discussed may be sensitive to listeners!

• Useful 1
On 12/30/2021 at 11:32 PM, greekmom said:

Some woman which they called "Valerie" went on one of the podcasts I listen to and tells her story about dating Syngin.  He abused her.  :(   Trigger warning!!! Some stuff discussed may be sensitive to listeners!

Can you summarise what they said? I just can't bring myself to listen to the whole thing.

• Love 3
On 12/30/2021 at 1:32 PM, greekmom said:

My daughter read me the transcript.

Sounds like a pretty typical relationship one has with an out-of-control alcoholic.  No surprises there.  I remember on one of the 90DF D+ shows, he freely said he would choose alcohol above a relationship with Tanya.  That's pretty damned pathetic.  

He's every bit the asshole most of us thought he was.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5