Type keyword(s) to search

Tania and Syngin: Not the Sharpest Tools in the Shed

• Start Topic

On 12/11/2019 at 1:17 AM, Christina said:

Tom of Darcy/Tom is part of a pyramid/MLM scheme and has claimed that Syngin and Tania have joined with him on his "behave."  

Next, another Instagrammer takes Tania to task for being a part of it, and Tania responds in the comments. You really need to click on the post to go to Instagram and read her responses. I've decided it's too messy to try and screencap. Tania denies be a part of it

Not too long ago, Tania asked if anyone would give her their Disney+ login and took a bunch of heat for not buying her own for $6.99 a month. I didn't keep that link so I don't have it to post.

Tania recently asked a question on her Instagram account, which I cannot read, but a Redditor said the question was

Then someone, I think that same Redditor, told her to buy Spotify Premium with Hulu and Tania bit back. 

x4a8h387t2341.jpg

She is not coming across the way she expected, at all.

LOL.  None of those things have anything to do with the other.  People can be lazy and have money.  People can be industrious and poor.  These comments are not woke.  

On 12/30/2019 at 4:05 AM, mayvenne said:

Well in the very beginning she seemed cute and sweet and oh so breezy refreshing. After an episode or two, she was pretty tiresome and quite delusional. Now seeing this- I cannot stomach her. She is totally clueless and ignorant but thinks she is an authority.

She might not have  meant any harm by her comments, but they really are so inaccurate and in my opinion,spreading the inaccuracies. I don't want to get all political here, so I guess I will bow out but not before I express my total disappointment and disgust re Tania.

Stoopid fool.

I initially kinda liked her because I do respect people who are willing to protest and get uncomfortable for a cause.  

Peaceful civil disobedience has gotten a lot of great things accomplished and so much respect for that. 

I like to take it easy and rage nap and that is not getting anything accomplished.  But damn she is just so remarkably unlikeable.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I cannot stand her. She is selfish, manipulative, conceited,  and if that isn't enough, she's fat too.   She has nothing to be conceited about.

I can't believe that when they only have 90 days, she takes off for 30 of them. I think her "training" is more for fun not for any business.  She us so unspecific about what she might do with this "training."  And he is right, he came all the way here for her.

You should leave and save yourself. Run Syngen run.

• Love 13

I was just coming here to post that.  Tania's the worst.  I feel bad for her sister and mom.  I don't feel bad for Syringe because he chose her.  And I don't blame her mom for wanting her in the shed and not the house or for expecting her loser daughter to help around the house and earn her keep.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 7
On 12/11/2019 at 5:38 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I am from Maryland and I have never heard of an area called Bryans Road but now I know it is home to Doula training.

Do we think Tania would be a welcome force during hard labor?

Haha welcome! NOOOOO

On 12/13/2019 at 9:43 AM, doyouevengohere said:

There is a local soapmaker here that I buy from.  They make scenes in the soap for the season.  I've bought fall soap that has leaf patterns or a pumpkin, and the Christmas soap has a tree, one with a snowflake, and one with Christmas lights. It's $8.   I can't find their website as I no longer have the label and they sell only at our local fairway market.  But it's worth it.  I don't see Tania up to the same sort of task; she was just thinking $$$$$ and a built in fanbase with a ton of followers, but she's not likable and comes across as a slug that doesn't own a bra so she picked soap.

I cannot believe that she would have any fan base.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 12/20/2019 at 9:13 AM, RealReality said:

Well, she has a point, I guess.  Tania didn't become this unlikable overnight.  I guess syngin likes this type of woman, the same way russ enjoys leaving his balls in pao's purse.  

I love your comment and agree with it wholeheartedly,  Especially about Russ's balls in pao's purse!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I pretty much hated her right out of the gate. Her air of superiority was a real turn off, but then she goes on to tell us how she fell hard for some guy she met in the States, followed him to South Africa, then decided almost as quickly that he was an asshole. So she, in all her wisdom, leaves his house in the middle of the night and GOES TO A BAR where she starts drinking with people she doesn't know, gets drunk, and and hooks up with the NEW love of her life, the bartender, Syngin. She makes immature choices based on her inability to say NO to herself, and then tries to justify her actions by selling us a bill of BS. Like why is it so hard to simply call Syngin when she gets in to let him know she's safe? If she can't even commit to that, how will she ever make it through a marriage? I also feel sorry for whatever children she brings into the world. I remember a while back, a couple in Alaska who were really into winter outdoor sports. They had a baby and said the kid wasn't going to hold them back. The baby would just have to basically keep up with them. So they strapped it to one of their backs and went out cross-country skiing for the day, and when they got back, the baby was dead. It froze to death. Sorry, I know it's a terrible story, but Tania has that same kind of arrogance about her and it made me think of that poor baby.

• Love 4
55 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

on to tell us how she fell hard for some guy she met in the States, followed him to South Africa, then decided almost as quickly that he was an asshole. So she, in all her wisdom, leaves his house in the middle of the night and GOES TO A BAR where she starts drinking with people she doesn't know, gets drunk, and and hooks up with the NEW love of her life, the bartender, Syngin.

I always felt like Syngin would have felt like sloppy seconds.  You came to SA with another guy and you left him two hours ago?  Hard pass!

• Love 6
14 hours ago, mayvenne said:

Wait-- Tania's sister Tiana?

Are the parents given a set of letters and they can only use those letters for a name? Good gawd people. I thought it was confusing with Kalani and her sister (can't recall the similar but different names). This is too funny.

Tiana explained her name is "T" because that's the first initial of Tania's name. "Ana" because its the end part of her mom's middle name "Rojana" and so t-Ana and then for some reason they added an "i".  

• Useful 1

I hate bras, but they serve a purpose. I can't imagine how much my back would hurt without some support there. I've never remarked on another woman's breasts like this before, but, DAMN. They're within an inch of sitting in her lap. 

tania.jpg

• LOL 6
  • Love 6

She looks high on something in that photo.   I don't care if a woman wears a bra or not, but , I mean , if you are going to be on television maybe take some pride in your appearance. This is a show about marriage; not a documentary about shed dwellers.  Even Grangula and Danielle knew enough to keep their tatas high and dry and appear in their pitiful best.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I hate bras, but they serve a purpose. I can't imagine how much my back would hurt without some support there. I've never remarked on another woman's breasts like this before, but, DAMN. They're within an inch of sitting in her lap. 

tania.jpg

This is the saddest picture ever.  There are compromises....wear a light sports bra.  Those aren't super constricting and they will give you a bit of something. 

That is a "working from home" look, not a "someone is going to film me for a national TV show" look.  Zoypes!  She should make them burn that footage.  And if syngin was still attracted to her after that, she should never let him go. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, RealReality said:

This is the saddest picture ever.  There are compromises....wear a light sports bra.  Those aren't super constricting and they will give you a bit of something. 

That is a "working from home" look, not a "someone is going to film me for a national TV show" look.  Zoypes!  She should make them burn that footage.  And if syngin was still attracted to her after that, she should never let him go. 

The saddest part of this picture is thAt she looks like Robert of Robert and Anny. That’s not a good look for anyone.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 18
  • Love 2

I think we may be getting frauded with this couple. From the NYT article, it reinforces the fact that these two knew what they were getting into and more or less tried to manipulate the outcome. Sounds like they're hoping for a spinoff. While I have zero doubts that Tania is a piece of shit and must be stopped, a lot of this stuff (her not calling home, not having the shed ready, arguing with him over being controlling) could very well just be them trying to create drama. Like Sasha with throwing away the junk food. The producers brought that and the whole scene was staged. Sasha even talked about it on Insta. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/15/arts/television/90-day-fiance-immigration.html

From the first days of filming, with Syngin asking for his cue, with Tania checking in on retakes, they had been savvy about what the show would ask of them. In two months, they had grown even savvier, answering on-camera questions in complete sentences, preparing responses in advance, satisfying the producers as quickly as possible. 

Like a lot of franchise participants, they had other reasons for signing on. Syngin makes necklaces — that day, he was wearing, for the camera, a banded jasper pendant. Tania makes soaps. Soon they will have tens of thousands of Instagram followers. “For me, it’s getting exposed,” he said, with an optimism and hustle that felt very American. Someone might even see the show and offer them a camper van or some land, he suggested. “Like, I put a lot of hope on that,” he said. “That’s kind of my end goal, what I want from the show.”

The couple living off the land — the obstacles, the livestock — sounded like surefire spinoff material.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 1/1/2020 at 9:51 PM, Teri313 said:

I pretty much hated her right out of the gate. Her air of superiority was a real turn off, but then she goes on to tell us how she fell hard for some guy she met in the States, followed him to South Africa, then decided almost as quickly that he was an asshole. So she, in all her wisdom, leaves his house in the middle of the night and GOES TO A BAR where she starts drinking with people she doesn't know, gets drunk, and and hooks up with the NEW love of her life, the bartender, Syngin. She makes immature choices based on her inability to say NO to herself, and then tries to justify her actions by selling us a bill of BS. Like why is it so hard to simply call Syngin when she gets in to let him know she's safe? If she can't even commit to that, how will she ever make it through a marriage? I also feel sorry for whatever children she brings into the world. I remember a while back, a couple in Alaska who were really into winter outdoor sports. They had a baby and said the kid wasn't going to hold them back. The baby would just have to basically keep up with them. So they strapped it to one of their backs and went out cross-country skiing for the day, and when they got back, the baby was dead. It froze to death. Sorry, I know it's a terrible story, but Tania has that same kind of arrogance about her and it made me think of that poor baby.

Omg that's a horrible story. Did they not check on the baby at all? Jesus.

13 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I think we may be getting frauded with this couple. From the NYT article, it reinforces the fact that these two knew what they were getting into and more or less tried to manipulate the outcome. Sounds like they're hoping for a spinoff. While I have zero doubts that Tania is a piece of shit and must be stopped, a lot of this stuff (her not calling home, not having the shed ready, arguing with him over being controlling) could very well just be them trying to create drama. Like Sasha with throwing away the junk food. The producers brought that and the whole scene was staged. Sasha even talked about it on Insta. 

I get what you're saying... but I think Tania's reaction shows she thought she'd be a little more loveable... I can't access the article anymore but I believe she said they tried to make the storyline about Syngin's jealousy over her friendships and her independence... and really the storyline is about his loneliness and her callousness... so they might be frauding but she thought she was going to be the sympathetic partner.... I'm sure Syngin was all for this idea as he saw dollar signs and free camper vans, maybe he didn't watch the show before to realise neither partner comes out looking great... And from what Tania's sister wrote, Tania thinks she can do no wrong and the show would make her look amazing regardless. (I'm thinking similar levels of arrogance to that of Michael and his ex)

Edited by watchingtvaddict
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

When is Syngin going to start mentioning on camera his (their) need for a camper? I'm sure someone will give him a fixer-upper that they can plop down in mom's backyard. Just keep adding to the hoard, obviously. 

I saw my question to Tiana was answered (on fb), which I hadn't seen until now. I quizzed her about Tania quitting her job in order to help with the new baby. Tiana said Tania just inserted herself into the new parents' home without an invite and without notice. The mom had to intervene and offered her the use of the shed, but with caveats of cleaning and fixing. The mom and sister did not know about her plan on leaving for 30 days. Sorry, I'm repeating what Tiana said above.

• Love 5
55 minutes ago, Rt66vintage said:

When is Syngin going to start mentioning on camera his (their) need for a camper? I'm sure someone will give him a fixer-upper that they can plop down in mom's backyard. Just keep adding to the hoard, obviously. 

I saw my question to Tiana was answered (on fb), which I hadn't seen until now. I quizzed her about Tania quitting her job in order to help with the new baby. Tiana said Tania just inserted herself into the new parents' home without an invite and without notice. The mom had to intervene and offered her the use of the shed, but with caveats of cleaning and fixing. The mom and sister did not know about her plan on leaving for 30 days. Sorry, I'm repeating what Tiana said above.

So she basically ambushed her family and guilted them into giving her a place to stay ("but I'll be homeless!")

She didn't help in any meaningful way with her niece, no one asked her to come, she OBVIOUSLY didn't clean the shed like she promised but instead ambushed syngin with all the tasks she was supposed to do.  

Tania's mother is stuck feeding and housing two people who don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of but apparently have money for an education vacation in Costa Rica.  

Real talk, I don't want anyone giving either of these two freebies.  Neither of them are deserving.  They are both, as far as I can see, able bodied, fairly intelligent, younger individuals.  Tired of people who don't need handouts begging for handouts.  There are so many people in need.  

These two have "grifting moochers" written all over them.  I'll bet tanias mom is worried that she won't be able to get them to ever leave. 

Syngin is in a bind because he can't work, but I still get a strong "grifter with his hand out" vibe from him.  He was a bartender in s.africa right?  Do you need a CT license to bartend at private events?  If not, why not offer his services doing that?  Have them pay tanias mother and let her keep some of the money as rent.  

• Love 16

@RealReality, yes I can totally see Syngin being a happy grifter, and we know saggy tits is surely one, and her entitlement is off the charts. She claims she was earning $20 an hour (plus tips!) bartending in a rooftop bar in DC, which I guess kept her close to the important protest action. The sister said she's all over the map with plans, but nothing ever really happens until the next big idea.

Mother Tania strikes me as an independent, somewhat successful woman who appreciates her alone time. I totally understand how feeding and housing two grown people would be stressful, especially if Syngin came with no money. How uncomfortable, for both parties, if he has to ask for spending money,  or money to buy groceries. If Tania left him broke when she left, this makes me hate her even more. I hope he's doing his own laundry & cooking, as well as the other yard tasks. Well, I could on and on, but won't. 

• Love 8
26 minutes ago, Rt66vintage said:

@RealReality, yes I can totally see Syngin being a happy grifter, and we know saggy tits is surely one, and her entitlement is off the charts. She claims she was earning $20 an hour (plus tips!) bartending in a rooftop bar in DC, which I guess kept her close to the important protest action. The sister said she's all over the map with plans, but nothing ever really happens until the next big idea.

Tom Hayden, Abbie Hoffman, and I used to gather at CBGB's and plot our sit-ins and Happenings--how were we to know that the bartender was a Weatherman who stole all our good stuff?

And for that matter, how do you know about it?

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 1/2/2020 at 1:52 PM, RealReality said:

I, too, have never commented on a woman's body as society does that enough but DAMN!  Go get fitted and spend a few dollars!  I, too, was blessed (or cursed) in that way and I have said before I am Betty Budget Aldi/Salvation Army/Goodwill etc but dammit I go to a nice place and get fitted and lay out $80 for a GOOD BRA.  Frequently.  And I am a few days away from being 55, Tanis is way too young for those tatas to be Floppy McFloppies!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I, too, have never commented on a woman's body as society does that enough but DAMN!  Go get fitted and spend a few dollars!  I, too, was blessed (or cursed) in that way and I have said before I am Betty Budget Aldi/Salvation Army/Goodwill etc but dammit I go to a nice place and get fitted and lay out $80 for a GOOD BRA.  Frequently.  And I am a few days away from being 55, Tanis is way too young for those tatas to be Floppy McFloppies!!!

I was in Walgreens the other day and saw some sort of extra comfort Hanes sports type bra.  $12. 

I'd donate to buy Tania a bra, but I'm sure she'd only burn it.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask this question BUT:

Does anyone know if Sharp has it in the contracts that participants can't get married before say... day 70 or something? I think it's so strange after waiting 6-8 months to be reunited and get married a couple would delay the process. 

I know the producer wasn't happy when they discovered Molly and Luis were secretly married but one of the earlier couples stated their wedding in Las Vegas was just for the show and they had gotten married earlier. 

If I was Syngin, I would be totally okay with Tania going to Costa Rica for 30 days IF we had a civil ceremony before she flew out. Get the paperwork for residency and work permission ball rolling so we aren't mooching on the mother-in-law for longer than necessary. 

Getting married and Syngin having the ability to work is a lot more important and necessary for their future than Tania's Costa Rica trip.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, watchingtvaddict said:

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask this question BUT:

Does anyone know if Sharp has it in the contracts that participants can't get married before say... day 70 or something? I think it's so strange after waiting 6-8 months to be reunited and get married a couple would delay the process. 

I know the producer wasn't happy when they discovered Molly and Luis were secretly married but one of the earlier couples stated their wedding in Las Vegas was just for the show and they had gotten married earlier. 

If I was Syngin, I would be totally okay with Tania going to Costa Rica for 30 days IF we had a civil ceremony before she flew out. Get the paperwork for residency and work permission ball rolling so we aren't mooching on the mother-in-law for longer than necessary. 

Getting married and Syngin having the ability to work is a lot more important and necessary for their future than Tania's Costa Rica trip.   

I think it's probably in their contract. The show wants to frame the whole visa/situation as "they have 90 days to find out if they want to get married." That's not what the 90 days are for. It's not a "getting to know you" stage, it's a wedding planning stage. By the time you get the visa you should already know you want to marry that person. They're not quite portraying the visa and that time period in the way that it's normally used. In reality, most of us go to the court house not long after the fiance/ee arrives and then do a bigger ceremony later. Nobody wants to wait 90 days because everyone wants to get the work permit and status change applied for ASAP. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I think it's probably in their contract. The show wants to frame the whole visa/situation as "they have 90 days to find out if they want to get married." That's not what the 90 days are for. It's not a "getting to know you" stage, it's a wedding planning stage. By the time you get the visa you should already know you want to marry that person. They're not quite portraying the visa and that time period in the way that it's normally used. In reality, most of us go to the court house not long after the fiance/ee arrives and then do a bigger ceremony later. Nobody wants to wait 90 days because everyone wants to get the work permit and status change applied for ASAP. 

I don't think I could agree to a contract like that... heck, I told my husband we needed to get married two years before our move to the States so I could enter on a CR-1 and find work ASAP and not have to  worry about the change from conditional to permanent residency after 2 years of living in the country... 

I really don't think the money and notoriety you get from this show is worth the very real life consequences. Especially when the storyline is all a fraud (like this couple) and you dance to the tune of the producers... 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, watchingtvaddict said:

I don't think I could agree to a contract like that... heck, I told my husband we needed to get married two years before our move to the States so I could enter on a CR-1 and find work ASAP and not have to  worry about the change from conditional to permanent residency after 2 years of living in the country... 

I really don't think the money and notoriety you get from this show is worth the very real life consequences. Especially when the storyline is all a fraud (like this couple) and you dance to the tune of the producers... 

Well, it wasn't worth it to you because you're not an attention hungry grifter.  

I think in that NYT article syngin thought his "fame" from the show would bring him fans who'd give him a free camper van. 

They also both thought that it would boost their respective "businesses"......his selling trinket jewelry for men and her hypothetical soap business.  

It strikes me that neither really were focused on having quality products or building a business based on quality products. 

But both were essentially looking for people to pay "premium prices" based on their "celebrity" and not on actually having a unique or luxury product.  

• Love 11
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

Well, it wasn't worth it to you because you're not an attention hungry grifter.  

I think in that NYT article syngin thought his "fame" from the show would bring him fans who'd give him a free camper van. 

They also both thought that it would boost their respective "businesses"......his selling trinket jewelry for men and her hypothetical soap business.  

It strikes me that neither really were focused on having quality products or building a business based on quality products. 

But both were essentially looking for people to pay "premium prices" based on their "celebrity" and not on actually having a unique or luxury product.  

I don't follow either of them on social media but do they at least have webpages up selling the soap and jewelry? 

I know Deavan and Jihoon had their t-shirt business website up during their season and Anna has her bee website operational and is selling her honey products... So, they should be able to have something sorted by now. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, watchingtvaddict said:

I don't follow either of them on social media but do they at least have webpages up selling the soap and jewelry? 

I know Deavan and Jihoon had their t-shirt business website up during their season and Anna has her bee website operational and is selling her honey products... So, they should be able to have something sorted by now. 

I had read the article, but I'm clueless on matters of newer social media (Instagram/Twitter/Snapchat).  

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if they didn't have anything together.  As I read it from the NYT article it all sounded generally aspirational and not actual.  

I suspect the thinking was along the lines of "oh, I'm going to be famous and wealthy because my fans are going to be falling all over themselves to hand me money....I just have to pick a product I want to make/sell and then the money will pour in"

It's all speculative and maybe @Christina can weigh in with real facts but I couldn't see Tania wanting to put in the real and hard work it takes to build a successful soap business. 

A LOT and I mean A LOT of people and companies sell homemade/specialty soaps at a variety of price points.  The more successful ones have to have consistently quality, unique products.   They are constantly posting videos to YouTube with links to beautiful pictures of finished product they post to other social media like Instagram.i don't think Tania is going to be willing to put in the work to successfully compete.  

If I'm gaming this out her best bet may be to try to sell at local farmers markets.  People there have money and may be willing to check out her products just to meet someone from TV.  

As much as I despise Tania, if I saw her at a famers market id probably check out her booth and if I was there I'd feel guilty if I didn't buy a soap.  

Then I'd come back here and tell all of you about it 🤣😂🤣😂

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

Where is she going to make this amazing soap that she plans to sell? In her mother’s filthy house? In that disgusting shed? How is she going to make sure she isn’t shedding armpit hair into her products??

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, PityFree said:

Where is she going to make this amazing soap that she plans to sell? In her mother’s filthy house? In that disgusting shed? How is she going to make sure she isn’t shedding armpit hair into her products??

Where is the hurling emoji when you need one....

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
On 1/1/2020 at 9:52 AM, mayvenne said:

Wait-- Tania's sister Tiana?

Are the parents given a set of letters and they can only use those letters for a name? Good gawd people. I thought it was confusing with Kalani and her sister (can't recall the similar but different names). This is too funny.

Your anagrams are showing, Dr Lecter. 

• LOL 2
On 1/6/2020 at 1:56 PM, RealReality said:

Meanwhile Tania is making no money selling hypothetical soap, syngin isn't making and selling his trinket jewelry for men and neither appears to have a solid marketable skill between the two of them.

Tania and Syngin need to go to a state where weed is legal (not sure if their state is) and open up a dispensary.  She can use her herbal medicine skills . 

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Tania and Syngin need to go to a state where weed is legal (not sure if their state is) and open up a dispensary.  She can use her herbal medicine skills . 

Nope not legal for recreational use.  They can move to Vermont!!!  

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, greekmom said:

LOL, they both wish.  I live in California and the legal weed game is super corporate now.  

The two of them would have to actually work at being successful and you know neither of them are trying to put together a business plan.  Even though business plans are totally woke.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, greekmom said:

Didn't someone post earlier in the thread that even if weed is legal in the state, if you're an immigrant you can still get in trouble. Even if you have a medical card? If I was Syngin I would stay far away from that business and ask Tania to stay away from it, too. 

• Love 1

*sigh* sitting in my car and it just struck me that these two are very likely headed for a 90 DF spinoff.  At least happily ever after.  

I can't deny it, they are perfect on paper for the 90 DF spinoff machine.  They are both unlikeable and desperate for attention.  Tania has exactly zero capacity for critical self reflection and she has no shame or feelings of embarrassment. They are both grifters without any discernable job skills and neither of them has a career or any assets.  

Ugh, they are going to be riding the 90 day gravy train until the wheels fall off.  

• Love 4
5 hours ago, RealReality said:

*sigh* sitting in my car and it just struck me that these two are very likely headed for a 90 DF spinoff.  At least happily ever after.  

I can't deny it, they are perfect on paper for the 90 DF spinoff machine.  They are both unlikeable and desperate for attention.  Tania has exactly zero capacity for critical self reflection and she has no shame or feelings of embarrassment. They are both grifters without any discernable job skills and neither of them has a career or any assets.  

Ugh, they are going to be riding the 90 day gravy train until the wheels fall off.  

Well, we do enjoy talking about how much we don't like her.....

I mean, if I'm honest, the dumpster fire couples are the ones I want to watch, but there can't be any "ick" factor, like Grangela's abuse of Mycull. No innocent children involved.  

• Love 4
6 hours ago, RealReality said:

51 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Well, we do enjoy talking about how much we don't like her.....

I mean, if I'm honest, the dumpster fire couples are the ones I want to watch, but there can't be any "ick" factor, like Grangela's abuse of Mycull. No innocent children involved.  

I was reading on one of the 90 Day Fiance facebook pages. Louis (from the first season) was reimbursed $1000 for going to the Philippines to pick up Aya as production requested they arrive in the States together.

I can totally see the grifters, Syngin and Tania finding reasons to travel to various parts of the States (separately) at production's request for some extra cash and to keep the drama going.  

• Love 7

I am watching the latest episode of 90 day fiancé and I had to find the form to write this. It is totally unbelievable to me that Tania is as selfish as she is regarding Syngin’s future.  She is totally unrealistic regarding getting him ready to work in the US vs. her going on trips abroad to study how to grow organic herbs or whatever the hell it is she wants to do. He is sincere about this relationship and she is doing nothing to try to help him achieve training regarding being a fireman or policeman or wood cutter.

• Love 3

I feel like Tania is pushing him to get a job because she wants him to make the money, give her a home base (stability as she puts it) so she can travel to these witch doctor seminars and retreats and he will pay for it. From what I have read it seems like she has kind of used her mom's house as home base for the last 10 years and the welcome mat is wearing thin so now it will be Sygin's turn to support her. 

• Love 11