Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E13: Against All Odds/S03.E14: Tell All

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, FrancescaFiore said:
1 hour ago, invisiblegirl12 said:

I'm late to the shitshow, so I didn't know Darcey had spawned. Her poor kids. Mommy needs meds.

Darcey has two daughters, now young teenagers. They were featured on the second season with Jesse when he came to CT to meet the girls. Darcey was pushing for instant stepfatherhood, but although he was pleasant to the girls they realized, long before their mother, that it just wasn’t going to happen. Both girls are quite mature like many of the children in this franchise who often seem to act more responsibly than the parents. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 9
16 minutes ago, Spike said:

Okay overnight flight not technically a redeye.

Now I'm just being silly, but overnight flights are all eastbound because of the time change (leave at midnight, get in morning; opposite way you arrive not long after you leave as the clock spins backwards). Not nitpicking, except for picking at my red eyes for moving as far away from my family as overnight flights can take me. It's nice westbound because you leave at dinnertime and get in the same night in time for a nice after-dinner port two-buck chuck with your 90DF tape.

• Useful 4
  • Love 4

I agree iwasish-- I am not a fan of Jesse  and he is arrogant as anything BUT I thought he was respectful in this episode. I thought people coming at him guns blazing seemed to be a bit of a set up or if not a set up, I think TLC producers were likely inciting the cast to have a reaction.

I think they did plan for Darcy and Jesse to be on stage together- remember Darcy said something to the effect of  after tonight  the drama with him should be over? Almost seemed like she was going to welcome the closure. 

Again, Jesse would not have been on and filmed but for them (TLC and the powers that be) reaching out ot him and I am sure buying him a ticket and hotel etc.  I might have missed it but did he arrive dressed for the show or did he also carry in his attire like the others did?  wink wink.

• Love 7
31 minutes ago, OrchidThief said:

Now I'm just being silly, but overnight flights are all eastbound because of the time change (leave at midnight, get in morning; opposite way you arrive not long after you leave as the clock spins backwards). Not nitpicking, except for picking at my red eyes for moving as far away from my family as overnight flights can take me. It's nice westbound because you leave at dinnertime and get in the same night in time for a nice after-dinner port two-buck chuck with your 90DF tape.

Maybe he was visiting somewhere to the west.

4 hours ago, magemaud said:

I think Angela is only sorry about the way she acted because it resulted in her being thrown off the 90 Day Gravy Train. And I don’t think any of the other participants were surprised when she didn’t return after what had transpired, only some of which we saw. Avery might have asking just to make sure Angela’s absence was addressed. 

I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but the gravy train rolls on. According to Yahoo online, Angela and Michael will be on Season 7. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, KateHearts said:

The Caesar/Maria segment really annoyed me. He is playing his "poor pitiful me" role to the hilt. I just don't buy it. He just stares blankly when people say "dude, you were snookered." He MUST know. Yet he persists with the "I still lurve you; I just wanted you to know I loved you; I wanted to show everyone you are a good person." How valiant. He dragged this shit out to be on TV. And the others, mooning all over him like he's a wounded animal.  Oh-so-worldly Avery saying "breathe, Caesar!" and Rebecca patting his knee with her twisty-faced look of sympathy just irked me.  It's like they all know they are fame-seeking oddballs- so when they find someone stupider than themselves they puff themselves up, all full of sage advice about love and relationships.

So now Caesar ambles off, head down and a tear in his eye, to "walk the world."  I give very few shits for his sad sack act.  Anyone who goes on an international "dating site" and pays for tokens to see a pretty girl knows the deal. Stop acting like you knew anything about her.  At all.  I don't see Maria doing anything wrong- she was  riding a wave with a paying customer as long as she could.

Yes I agree with all you wrote. Ridiculous. And he "loves her". He has no idea what the name of the town she grew up in is, if she has siblings, if her parents are still alive and their names and ages, how much schooling she had and what she studied. What kinds of jobs has she had? Does she/did she ever play any sports? What do her parents do? What was her childhood like?  Does she see her family a lot? Does she own a car? What religion is she and does she practice it? Has she had any major trauma in her life?  What is her favorite color, movie, animal, game, sport, TV show, food? He knows NOTHING about her, he "loves" her because she says "hi my husband I love you". "I can't wait to see you, I think about you all the time".  

He did say a few times "I want the world to see that she really exists". He was trying to show us she wasn't a bot? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
On 10/30/2019 at 10:03 PM, Teri313 said:

Okay, this explains why we never saw a scene from the previews where Avery is standing with her back to the camera and has someone in front of her who she has her arm around, like she's trying to shield this person. She looks back toward the camera and she is clearly distraught. You can just see part of the person's shirt, which, after watching the show, is Teri's. But they never aired that scene. I was waiting for it, but it didn't happen.

I just remembered that we also saw a preview of Angela telling Akini to "stay in yer lane" because Akini said that she liked the way Michael talked or his voice or something - but that was never aired either. I would like to know what the hell actually happened on that Tell All set, because for some reason, they apparently felt like they couldn't show the actual Angela drama. And imagine poor pitiful Ben, hearing his wife coming on to a cast member right in front of him, while also managing to instruct him to lose weight and cough up the balance of the bride price.

Edited by Teri313
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

I finally finished watching the first half of the tell-all. 

I may not be team Angela, but I am 200% NOT team Avery.  

Avery is one of those people who like to run their mouth and talk shit and then dissolve into tears when confronted.  

She can dish it out but she can't take it.  She wants to start shit, but she can't handle shit.  

She ADMITTED that she didn't know Jessie's side of the story, but she had to defend darcy.  From what? Why? 

Then she basically tried to backpeddle AFTER Angela called her out so she KNEW she was wrong.  

But she just couldn't leave well enough alone.  

When Ange came back out to the stage she wasn't even being particularly rude....but avery wanted to start shit...again!

That doesn't excuse ange's behavior, but Avery likes to poke the bear and it's going to get her into trouble one day if it hasn't already.  

The clique'ish...pack mentality is not cool to me.  And I'd bet $10 that Avery was a mean clique-y girl in high school. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

I finally finished watching the first half of the tell-all. 

I may not be team Angela, but I am 200% NOT team Avery.  

Avery is one of those people who like to run their mouth and talk shit and then dissolve into tears when confronted.  

She can dish it out but she can't take it.  She wants to start shit, but she can't handle shit.  

She ADMITTED that she didn't know Jessie's side of the story, but she had to defend darcy.  From what? Why? 

Then she basically tried to backpeddle AFTER Angela called her out so she KNEW she was wrong.  

But she just couldn't leave well enough alone.  

When Ange came back out to the stage she wasn't even being particularly rude....but avery wanted to start shit...again!

That doesn't excuse ange's behavior, but Avery likes to poke the bear and it's going to get her into trouble one day if it hasn't already.  

The clique'ish...pack mentality is not cool to me.  And I'd bet $10 that Avery was a mean clique-y girl in high school. 

I guess this is a case of YMMV because I cannot fathom not seeing how aggressive and physically threatening Big Ange was, regardless of how one feels about Avery. I personally have no issues with Teem or Avery standing up to the BS that is Jesse. If he is as above this whole things as he keeps saying ad nauseum, then he should have declined TLCs invite to the Tell All. As for Magical Gorilla, she just wanted to fight someone, it’s what she does. What repulses me more is that TLC rewards this behavior by keeping her on.

• Love 16

Yeah, watching the tell alls and then reading the comments here, it's really pretty hard for me to side with any of them. 

I just feel that the reactions are so out of whack that I really think they (the powers that be) stir crap off camera ( or not aired) and make sure to get drama that seems cray cray.

Rebecca and Zied do seem to have genuine affection  or lust for each other, though I can't see it lasting beyond the lust that is prime at this point. 

Avery and Omar seem to have potential (but yes I agree she is immature and was definitely a mean girl in high school).

The others  (Caesar and Maria what a sad joke...........Benjamin and Bikini come on.......Tim and Jen,,,,,,,,other than primping for the camera what is there?...... Angela and Mockle.......um no.) just seem like trying to get some income and airfare. 

So to speak.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, BallisticNikki said:

But I am surprised there wasn't coffee already there. And snacks. Seriously, TLC!

Don't you remember what the catering situation was the last couple of Tell All's? Pizza and salads, so basic, like TLC did not even try and I hope you did not forget about the Tell All where Dinyell grabbed a piece of cold pizza on the way out for the bus ride home! 

Not surprised that there was no coffee on hand, not even a Kuerig.

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, mayvenne said:

Yeah, watching the tell alls and then reading the comments here, it's really pretty hard for me to side with any of them. 

I just feel that the reactions are so out of whack that I really think they (the powers that be) stir crap off camera ( or not aired) and make sure to get drama that seems cray cray.

Rebecca and Zied do seem to have genuine affection  or lust for each other, though I can't see it lasting beyond the lust that is prime at this point. 

Avery and Omar seem to have potential (but yes I agree she is immature and was definitely a mean girl in high school).

The others  (Caesar and Maria what a sad joke...........Benjamin and Bikini come on.......Tim and Jen,,,,,,,,other than primping for the camera what is there?...... Angela and Mockle.......um no.) just seem like trying to get some income and airfare. 

So to speak.

Rebecca definitely lusts for Zied, but the other way around, I don't know....I think it's the green card, for him.  It's hard to know what kind of guy he is; the language barrier makes it difficult to get any kind of sense of him as a person.

That goes for almost all these people, you don't "know" each other, you have NOT been "dating" all these years.

Caesar is such an idiot, I really hope we're not going to see this nonsense on another season. He's a broke schlub who tried to buy himself a woman to whip. Like this gorgeous Ukrainian was ever going to move into that dinky duplex with him, learn to ride a bike,(because that's his only transportation), and clip coupons for eggs. At night he can model his hawt lewks for her while she pretends to love candy underwear.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, mayvenne said:

But that is just it, Rebecca will force the relationship along because she has to have a man in her life.  The lust wears off but the cheek biting lingers on!  

Not to be harsh and not to insult anyone here but if you have been married 3 times and still cannot get it to work wouldn't you stop trying to find the one and start to look inward?  The common denominator in the failures is Rebecca, maybe her ex's found "their one," after Rebecca was over and have healthy relationships now.  We all know what the definition of insanity is, doing the same thing over and over getting the same results but expecting a different outcome...not this time Rebecca, it will not be any different.

• Love 6

I didn't know Rebecca was a private investigator. I think that is pretty psychologically interesting/telling. She has a professional skill set, resources, access to information, and did not use any of those skills or resources to investigate Zied before she went. This, while already having had the experience of being used by someone looking to marry for a green card.

She was willing to go to some effort to see if he was a homophobe, but not willing to look into whether or not he was using her for a green card. Like her ex did. 10 minutes ago.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, gingerella said:

I guess this is a case of YMMV because I cannot fathom not seeing how aggressive and physically threatening Big Ange was, regardless of how one feels about Avery. I personally have no issues with Teem or Avery standing up to the BS that is Jesse. If he is as above this whole things as he keeps saying ad nauseum, then he should have declined TLCs invite to the Tell All. As for Magical Gorilla, she just wanted to fight someone, it’s what she does. What repulses me more is that TLC rewards this behavior by keeping her on.

Standing up to Jesse is something that should have been done by Darcy or Tom.  IMO.  

And if Avery wanted to start mess, she should be able to handle mess.  Not immediately start crying when called out for picking on Jesse when she only has one side of the story. 

Do any of them want to be judged strictly by what we see on TV?

I don't think Ange started out physically threatening.  No one was "bullying" anyone, but it was two on one.  And being cordial is not being "fake"

I generally don't like pile ons at all.  I didn't like it with aladin and I don't think I like it with jesse.

Ange was wayyyyyy out of line but if Avery wants to talk shit, she should be ready to have shit talked back to her.  Immediately dissolving into tears should let her know that she probably shouldn't be shittalking.  

I don't think Ange started out physically threatening.  When they all came back to stage, Ange was pretty low key and Avery kept poking.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, gingerella said:

I don't see how Jesse would have turned down a paycheck, a free trip to NY and a chance to be on TV, just to prove he was "above this whole thing". He never said he was, of course he thinks his side is right. If he had turned down the invite on principle, that would have had no bearing on his reputation.  He did refuse to interact with Darcy. 

I like the expression that Avery pokes the bear- that is exactly what she does. She does everything for attention. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Jel said:

She was willing to go to some effort to see if he was a homophobe, but not willing to look into whether or not he was using her for a green card. Like her ex did. 10 minutes ago.

How about coming out and asking him:  "Do you have a problem with homosexuality?"  She was clearly doing it for shock value, because, as far as I know, she considers herself hetero.  Did she ever she considers herself bi?

10 minutes ago, calpurnia99 said:

I like the expression that Avery pokes the bear- that is exactly what she does. She does everything for attention. 

Yep - look at her announcement she was gonna dance in the streets!  No, please don't says Omar but Avery forges ahead.  I don't like Angela AT ALL - however, Avery and Tim Tim were sitting around, talking crap about a situation that did not involve them.  They got call out on it - in a very rude and threatening way - and now Avery dissolved into tears?  You gonna handle Syria and you can't handle Big Angela?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
7 hours ago, gingerella said:

I agree with this.  Let's just all agree that Avery it super dumb and annoying.  And she wouldn't shut up.  However, none of that means or justifies that Angela can threaten her, hit her mother, charge like a raging buffalo to grab someone, kick a coffee table, get physical with anyone.  I mean I see people on reddit basically saying Avery or her mom deserve to get hit or beat by Angela b/c Avery started it or Avery voiced displeasure at Jesse.  I'm sorry, but as annoying and stupid as someone is, they do not deserve physical violence from Angela Deem or anyone else.  Like I said before Jesse LOVED this; he absolutely LOVED that he was fought over and about, he feeds off crap like that.  And he is a grown ass man; he does not need Angela and her big boobs sticking up for him about anything; I'm pretty sure he could manage Avery and Tim on his own. Just because someone says something you don't like about you or someone else; it does not justify violence or physical beat downs.   If Jesse is so enlightened now and full of the power of positive thinking and love; then why the hell didn't he tell Angela that she didn't need to yell or jump all over people?  Nope, he went onstage and chuckled about it and declared that Angela is a truth cannon.

• Useful 2
  • Love 13

I don't object to Angela's motive to stand up for what she saw as bullying an underdog. That part is fine, and she's as entitled to her opinion as Tim and Avery are to theirs.  But when she starts getting abusive her message gets lost and the focus moves to *her* behavior.

Had she remained calm and simply made her point I'm sure more people would have agreed with her. Don't yell, definitely don't hit, and bring a better argument, and you'll change some minds. Eventually. Even on the internet. 

Edited by Jel
  • Love 16
12 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but the gravy train rolls on. According to Yahoo online, Angela and Michael will be on Season 7.

This might warrant a letter writing campaign to TLC. I’m going to go on the record right now that they’re going to lose me as a viewer, just like “The Family Chantal” which apparently did fine without me. 

“That’s it! I’m DONE!”-TM Debbie 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Rebecca definitely lusts for Zied, but the other way around, I don't know....I think it's the green card, for him.  It's hard to know what kind of guy he is; the language barrier makes it difficult to get any kind of sense of him as a person.

That goes for almost all these people, you don't "know" each other, you have NOT been "dating" all these years.

Caesar is such an idiot, I really hope we're not going to see this nonsense on another season. He's a broke schlub who tried to buy himself a woman to whip. Like this gorgeous Ukrainian was ever going to move into that dinky duplex with him, learn to ride a bike,(because that's his only transportation), and clip coupons for eggs. At night he can model his hawt lewks for her while she pretends to love candy underwear.

Zied was a complete blank for me until he found out that she was still married, and he seemed genuinely upset that he had been sleeping/having a relationship with a married woman. That gave me hope for his character. And all along, Rebecca thought he was going to be mad out of jealousy. No, Rebecca, he was mad because for weeks, you tricked him into doing something dishonorable. Now, on the other hand, I also think he simply does not work. Employment history aside, if he really had all of these under-the-table jobs, why was he running to her (and supposedly his sister) for money, and telling his sister that Rebecca would basically support him?

Edited by Teri313
Typo
  • Love 6

I absolutely agree that Angela's behavior was wrong. 

However, if Jesse can stand up for himself against two people then Darcy can stand up for herself against Jesse (one person) and no one need interject themselves at all.

As much as Jesse loved the attention Darcy loved it 10x more.  As much as she could cry about "it's not worth it" she loved not having to fight her own battles and having proxies take up her cause.  

I highly suspect that Darcy....knowing that Jesse was coming.....undertook to get everyone riled up on her behalf.  She was hoping for everyone to pile on Jesse to distract from the fact that he is probably telling the truth. 

He is a gaslighting passive aggressive asshole, and I hope those old people got paid for having to listen to his drivel.....however, when Darcy saw him talking to Shaun her first reaction wasn't "what a liar, I never did any of that!" It was "he is just out to make me look bad"

And if people can stand up for themselves, why did Rebecca need to interject herself when angie wasn't violent or threatening at that point.  

Avery stuck her finger in Angie's face first IIRC.

Nothing justifies being physically threatening....so I don't agree with Angie on that.  

And I agree that Angie being substantively right gets lost in her awful behavior.  But if Avery wants to dish it out she can't dissolve into tears when it's handed back. 

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 9

Has anyone else noticed the 'trend' of participants in 90 Day Fiancee buying cheap-ass rings? They buy a ring for $250 (or whatever) and excitedly think that this is an appropriate ring to propose with. I do not recall ever seeing a 'real' engagement ring being bought (or used) during a proposal. Did I miss something? 

I would be embarrassed if I was offered an engagement ring that was clearly CZ. I understand if affordability is an issue, but do not pretend to offer a 5 carat ring if its fake. It just looks cheap. I'd rather have a real gold ring with a .25 carat diamond, over a 3 carat fake ring.

The same thing appears to be happening in other 'reality' shows. Jewelry is being bought and appears to be expensive, only to later find out it's CZ and gold plated. Is insecurity fueling these purchases?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

This might warrant a letter writing campaign to TLC. I’m going to go on the record right now that they’re going to lose me as a viewer, just like “The Family Chantal” which apparently did fine without me. 

“That’s it! I’m DONE!”-TM Debbie 

Can I piggy back onto that one with a "I'm TAHHRD of it" - TM Angela?

4 minutes ago, Chalby said:

Jewelry is being bought and appears to be expensive, only to later find out it's CZ and gold plated. Is insecurity fueling these purchases?

More likely poverty.  TLC is not co-signing on loans for jewelry purchases.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, doyouevengohere said:

Angela's story is not interesting; she gets mad and yells at Mycul over and over.  I guess they are continuing her dumb story to see Mycul adjust to her trailer in Ga. and her abuse in another country. or to continue seeing her beg for eggs.

#NoEggsForAngela

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Chalby said:

Has anyone else noticed the 'trend' of participants in 90 Day Fiancee buying cheap-ass rings? They buy a ring for $250 (or whatever) and excitedly think that this is an appropriate ring to propose with. I do not recall ever seeing a 'real' engagement ring being bought (or used) during a proposal. Did I miss something? 

I would be embarrassed if I was offered an engagement ring that was clearly CZ. I understand if affordability is an issue, but do not pretend to offer a 5 carat ring if its fake. It just looks cheap. I'd rather have a real gold ring with a .25 carat diamond, over a 3 carat fake ring.

The same thing appears to be happening in other 'reality' shows. Jewelry is being bought and appears to be expensive, only to later find out it's CZ and gold plated. Is insecurity fueling these purchases?

Yes, that's a good point. It does come across, at least in part, as flash is important, even if you can't afford it and also, a reluctance to shell out too much in case it doesn't work out, which goes to the seriousness of these commitments. At some level, even subconsciously, they have to know that most of these partnerships are terrible ideas. Maybe the cheap ring is the actually unconscious mind's decision, acting halfway defensively.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Jel said:

Had she remained calm and simply made her point I'm sure more people would have agreed with her. Don't yell, definitely don't hit, and bring a better argument, and you'll change some minds. Eventually. Even on the internet. 

and that is what Angie just is not capable of. She thinks she can bullhorn her opinion around, and if she screams the loudest, she wins. She can also turn things around so that magically she is either the champion for the underdog (defending Jesse) or the wounded victim. Her statement during the tell-all- "see how hurt he looks? THAT'S how Michael makes me feel when he LAHHS to me." OK, I get that being lied to hurts (I still disagree that being on a boat within 10 feet of a female who's obviously there with others is a severe transgression) but come on. She is a classic offense-collector.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Angela's story is not interesting; she gets mad and yells at Mycul over and over.  I guess they are continuing her dumb story to see Mycul adjust to her trailer in Ga. and her abuse in another country. or to continue seeing her beg for eggs.

I agree, not interesting, and bordering on exploitation.

No  eggs for Angela, and no second (or third?) season for Angela!

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, DiamondGirl said:

I can't blame for Angela being physical with Avery.  Maybe that's what she should have gotten all along. 

Wait, what? There was no excuse for getting physical. Nobody was getting physical except Angela and really, there's never a valid reason to get in someone's face like that under those circumstances. I really feel like the way Angela inserted herself into the low-level bickering between Avery, Tim & Jesse escalated the tension to a level the situation didn't warrant. Angela came crashing into the greenroom like the Kool-Aid man, steamrolled over everyone and created a much bigger kerfuffle than it would've been had she just minded her own beeswax.

image.png.60fd6a20e62f4af06592d45f0fb048b6.png

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Chalby said:

My engagement ring was $140. The cost of the ring had nothing to do with the husband's marriageability or insecurity and it doesn't make it not a "real" engagement ring. I know another couple who got engaged using a 25 cent machine ring - y'know, the thing that pops out a plastic container and inside is a cheap ring for a child (years later, on their anniversary, he had the cheap ring set into a custom ring). There isn't a dollar amount that makes it "real" or not. It's the emotion and the sentiment behind it, not the cost. 

Sure, Caesar was willing to pawn off a cheap fake and pretend like it was a Kim Kardashian finger-breaking special but I'm pretty sure Rebecca had a good idea of how much her ring was and how genuine the stones/metal were, judging from how much money Zied borrowed from her and the sheer size of it. Nothing was brought up about the cost of Jeniffer's ring - it was where it came from (though she would like a bigger one, please and thank you). 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Any Fawlty Towers fans here? Remember the episode with the Australian woman? Basil was always bumbling into compromising positions with her, and Sybil thought he was coming on to her? And she famously says: "What makes you think a girl like that would have any interest in an aging, balding, stick insect like you??"

That's what this post reminds me of.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, gingerella said:

That's how I saw it. Angela saw her opportunity to grab all the camera time and ran with it. Avery looked like she was prepared to have a conversation with Jesse, (even if he was only prepared to patronize her), without drama or tears, at least until Angela burst in with all her yelling and caterwauling. I know Avery's not popular but I have a soft spot for her. She may be married but she's 19, she's Dramatic, she's foolish. But I think she's a kind hearted person. If she was in an abusive relationship she's probably a bit fragile.

• Love 8

I personally don't see what's wrong with a 19 year old crying because they are over emotional or were yelled at by a huge big boobed granny.  Avery is immature and horrible and mouthy, but she was also part of the cast and can talk to whoever she wishes at the tell-all.  I don't think anything she said to Jesse was particularly bad or wrong or mean.  Her perception of him is from his seasons- he treated Darcy badly and his behavior was over the top and weird.  And yes, she did at least sit with him and try to explain her reaction and then Angela burst in again to yell at her some more.   Her being mouthy does not in any way justify any physical violence towards her.  Avery can be mouthy and wrong all day long, all that she wants to, but she or her mother don't need to be beat down at TLC studios or anywhere else for it.  And she didn't need to be abused in the past to learn how to not to be mouthy now; that's just a really abusive idea that I've seen expressed on reddit- that Avery should have been hit before now and then she wouldn't run her mouth.  Um, dumb girl can run her mouth all she wants, but no one should be beating children or women  (or men) to make them learn how to be smarter or quieter.  That definitely didn't work for Big Ang's kids and it makes me sad that her pedo child rapist daughter's young children are also being raised by Angela.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 8
On 10/31/2019 at 7:40 AM, Lady Iris said:

He walked in, was very polite, tried introducing himself and being pleasant. In that moment, there was no cause for Tim and Avery to jump over him they way they did.

And he went on the set and proceeded to gaslight Darcey while dismissing the fact that he engages with her regularly on social media for their tit-for-tats.  It takes two to tango, and he is just as bad as she is.  His outward politeness is just a cover.  He's a narcissistic fame whore trying to use TLC for more self-promotion is all.  But sure, they could have just said hello and not engaged with him and left it at that.

Edited by Dobian
  • Love 8

Jesse is a narcissistic famewhore who literally nodded in approval when they showed a shot of his naked ass. And TLC was totally trolling him. 

Angela is an abusive bully and whether or not Tim or Avery were in the wrong shouldn't have mattered. She wanted a fight, and she'd have found one anywhere. 

Caesar, in the meantime, is trying to con the rest of us into believing that he's a naive, misled, lovesick fool who was bamboozled by the feisty Ukrainian. I'm not buying it. It took me 3 seconds of Googling to get the dirt on AnastasiaDate. I am totally on Maria's side and I think what she was trying to say, and was hindered by the language barrier, is that he's been lying about the amount of money he's sent and some of the other details. She's a high class escort and that seems obvious. I don't judge her for that. I DO judge Caesar for trying to play the part of some victim and attempting to throw her under the bus along the way. His social media crap has shown his real personality and it ain't what we've seen on TV...

Speaking of "real" personality...

Sharp and Tom have also been trying to pull the wool over our eyes in terms of Tom. All season we've seen the tomfoolery of Tom, the English gent. Bespeckled Tom who dresses like a grandpa in the 1940s, who trots his English bulldog around the park, who enjoys cricket and gives her a separate bedroom to be "respectful". Tom, the bumbling fool who's going to get steamrolled by the sexy, over-the-top Darcey. And yet...even if you eliminate all the fake stuff, his social media ALSO showed a completely different person-tattoos up both arms, slicked back hair, gym rat, working in Argentina...This "English gent" persona was created for the series, and while I don't believe Tom's the sexy world traveler that he likes to pretend he is online, I think the reality is something in the middle. I am more and more convinced that Tom simply wanted to be on TV (he certainly changed his Insta username pretty quickly to reflect his newfound celebrity) and he conned Darcey into pretending they were in a relationship because he knew the series wanted to film another season with her. 

As I said in the other thread, either Darcey is actually this delusional and crazy in real life or this is all mostly made up for the show. Either one sucks because her daughters have to deal with the aftermath. 

I hope Omar is safe. 

At this point, if Ben doesn't change his number and go dark online then he deserves whatever Bikini's family does to him. She is nearing 30 in a country where women marry young. For some reason, she's not considered a catch. I'd be asking a lot of questions. 

I actually like Rebecca. I consider her one of the best of the worst.  I also kind of like Cookie Monster Zied. On any other season they'd be one of my least favorites and I'd be bitching about her lies and his hand on her neck, but in a season of crazies, the bar's set kind of low to begin with. 

Can we create a petition to keep Angela in Africa and bring Michael over? He's done his time, he deserves the green card. (I say this as someone whose husband actually has one.) 

• Love 15

I’ll give Avery a pass.   She’s 19.   Most 19 year old I know are immature and dumb. They think they know everything and smarter than us all.   I was no different at that age.   Avery needs to grow up some.  Life has away of making that happen.  

Angela is elderly, she should know better.  There is no excuse for her behavior or actions.  

I have friend just like Darcy but with the temper of Angela.   It’s an interesting combo.   The thing with Darcy is she is painfully insecure and has no self worth.  She keeps saying she deserves love like it’s a right.  We all deserve love but since when do we get what we want or deserve in life.  What Darcy and my friend are missing is you have to chose wisely.   Both Darcy and my friend want the ring but fail to do the due diligence as Emma pointed out.  With each failed relationship, Darcy, like my friend, gets more desperate and needy.  Tom isn’t marriage material.  At least not at this time.  Neither was Jesse and he told her so.   But like Jesse, Darcy will hold on to Tom past his expiration date because she feels it’s the fastest path to get the ring.   Tom seems like he’s a too independent guy to waste his time with someone who is needy.  

• Love 5
4 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Wait, what? There was no excuse for getting physical. Nobody was getting physical except Angela and really, there's never a valid reason to get in someone's face like that under those circumstances. I really feel like the way Angela inserted herself into the low-level bickering between Avery, Tim & Jesse escalated the tension to a level the situation didn't warrant. Angela came crashing into the greenroom like the Kool-Aid man, steamrolled over everyone and created a much bigger kerfuffle than it would've been had she just minded her own beeswax.

image.png.60fd6a20e62f4af06592d45f0fb048b6.png

she just wants screen time and acting this way got her what she wanted

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Can we create a petition to keep Angela in Africa and bring Michael over? He's done his time, he deserves the green card.

Yeah, where do I sign??? This would be a great bargain for the us.

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Didn't Angela say she was in her 50s? Crap. I guess that makes me elderly. Hell of a way to find that  out. 

She referred to herself as elderly so it was a play on that.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Spike said:

She referred to herself as elderly so it was a play on that.

Ah. Makes more sense now. I've been known to jokingly refer to myself as 'elderly,' but it's clearly not as clever as I imagined it was, if Angela "HEY KOOLAID!" is also workin' that line for chuckles. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Wait, what? There was no excuse for getting physical. Nobody was getting physical except Angela and really, there's never a valid reason to get in someone's face like that under those circumstances. 

True, BUT I do respect Rebecca's ability to calmly stand her ground. I have a terrible temper, but I do not like confrontations. However, if I had been in Rebecca's shoes, I would have chest bumped Angela onto her ass. The way Angela rushed Rebecca, getting into her face...? I would have quickly stood so that I popped Angela with that massive bosom. Yes, You are right - there's no excuse for getting physical, but I do long to offer Angela a reminder as to why she shouldn't blindly bully others without a logical consequence.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8