Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

On 8/17/2019 at 2:18 PM, cardsfan720 said:

That's IT!!  Amanda DOES remind me of one of the Face/Off models!!  I've been racking my brain trying to figure it out 🙂 

That's because she was a Face Off model starting Season 7 🙂

• Love 1
16 hours ago, go4luca said:

A lot can change between Thanksgiving and Finals.  I saw no approval on Charm's face. 

Agreed. Charm has to work with what was given and if she needed a so called hip hop person, Maddie is all she had. Again as I stated earlier, Maddie does have a certain swag in the way she carries herself and you can't give a person that so it made her the only choice. Charm can probably work with her and help her be better at hip hop... I hope.  I still stand by the fact her solo was terrible.

Edited by GeorgiaPeach11
  • Love 7
On 8/18/2019 at 1:17 AM, dccfan204 said:

Is it bad that I’m already thinking about who will be retiring after this year and who will be GLs/point next year... 🙈🤷🏻‍♀️

I've already started my lists 😉 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Dal8las said:

Ok I know there is a list of infamous DCCs that have some haters.

ex.

Cassie the queen of the pack

Ally, VK, Jenna, Holly, Erica, Kerya, Kashara, Kalyssa....but I have never gotten the dislike for Cersten. Is it because she is associated with some of these girls. I must have missed something. She was a good dancer, SG member, college educated and going onto a M.D., I think she was pretty and brought a different look from the normal DCC, also I liked her personality she wasn't a stepford wife. 

So what happened?

You definitely missed it lol. She called herself a nurse on the DCC page and then again on Instagram or something when she’s not one, and it really, really, really bothered a lot of people.  It seemed like everyone on the board was a nurse when the Cersten stuff blew up. As someone who hates blood and could never be a nurse, I felt left out lol. 

7 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

I believe Kat would have been cut had it not been for concerns over diversity on the squad.

Well that and her looks IMO. But that also leads to the questIon - why weren’t any of the other woc at finals taken to training camp? I was hoping that we would get some answers on the show but apparently, only Malena and Kat were only to get any airtime. For example, the Mavs girl - she’s beautiful, and I assume can dance. Do we know why she didn’t make finals? What about the girl who sang and then broke out into hip hop for her solo? Or the one with the natural curls? Is there any intel from the insiders on why these girls didn’t make it?

• Love 4
21 hours ago, go4luca said:

Maddie's solo this year looked way too much like last year's.  Including that bad side arial with bent legs into a deep plie in second.  Only difference, is this year's didn't have nearly the same impact and fell flat.  At least for me.  Apparently Charm too.

I have to agree with you completely on this...last year the solo was at least "different"...but I hate that side arial.  It just looks clunky.  This year it seemed like  it was "well...they loved it last year so I'll just do it again".  So she did....I wasn't as thrilled with it this year as I was last year.  (and I'm a big Maddie fan).  

• Love 5
20 hours ago, ByTor said:

Wait a second...Hannah got a Barbie for that "solo" and Briana did not get one for hers??? #anotherDCCrobbed

I thought the same thing....Briana received a Barbie last year and i thought this year's solo was just as worthy of one.  (but I am a TAD biased towards my Triple B trifectas 😉 )

• Love 4
12 hours ago, DKay said:

OMG!!!  The power!  Speechless!  Ashlee needs to be the featured last solo of the day if she tries out next season!  Definitely deserves Show Group. Rise to the top girl!!  💃🏽👏🏼💃🏽👏🏼💃🏽👏🏼👏🏼

Ashlee is one of my top ten faves 🙂

• Love 7

I LOVED Hannahs solo. I didn't see Briannas is it posted somewhere? I honestly believe that Hannah got a Barbie because she stepped outside of her comfort zone, I've only just started really loving Hannah in the past 3 months I thought she was just blah but I have quickly changed my mind. Last year to me she was this shy, quiet, and timid personality but when she started to dance she was like a different person. This year she is exhibiting confidence on the inside and out. I think she showed a side to her that no one knew she had in her and I think that was the reason she got the Barbie . That being said if  veterans  are supposed to improve every year, then that was a brilliant solo for Hannah to show a different side of her that they had not seen. Also I've always loved Brianna but I can't comment on her solo because I haven't seen it.

Edited by GeorgiaPeach11
  • Love 16
58 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

I believe Kat would have been cut had it not been for concerns over diversity on the squad.

This I believe.  Can't even imagine what she's like to deal with on the squad being all about "pick ME!"

Kat is pretty but #nope.

• Love 9

Ok Charm did NOT look impressed with Maddie’s solo. She had that pursed lip grin and bear it look on her face. The fact that she chose Maddie for the thanksgiving performance is probably cause Maddie is the best out of the DCC girls in that style... but not near the best of all dancers. Jamilla wiped the floor with Maddie. She should not have tried to sing tho... we all know from the first few seasons that singing is kinda frowned upon. They just want to see the candidates dance at finals. 

Also, yeah, I don’t know why they took Kat over DMD Katelyn, Jamilla, or the beautiful AA girl with the natural curls. Jamilla was clearly a pro in her style, maybe she couldn’t do DCC style? Katelyn is an incredible power pom dancer, but I’ve never seen her kick so maybe it was that? The other girl... I don’t think they showed her dance but she has a beautiful look that is not currently on the squad. I LOVE seeing a AA girl with natural hair. I think it’s a staple look that every squad should have. 

Edited by loveanddcc
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Dal8las said:

Oh....I mean I guess that could be sketchy, but that is petty bahahah. I would have thought she hooked up with a player too and drank before every game. I mean damn she is at least on her way to be a nurse/doctor.

So the dislike of Cersten is petty, per usual hahah 

I actually think falsely inflating your credentials is one of the least petty reasons I've heard of for disliking a DCC. And she was only "on her way to being a doctor" in the sense that she was taking time off after college, because she had to improve her resume to have any chance of getting into med school. It didn't help that she came across as pretty full of herself.

That being said, she was a great performer, and I really enjoyed her dancing. But I do get why she rubbed some people the wrong way.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
12 minutes ago, loveanddcc said:

Jamilla wiped the floor with Maddie. She should not have tried to sing tho... we all know from the first few seasons that singing is kinda frowned upon. They just want to see the candidates dance at finals. 

They didn't seem annoyed that she sang though.  Maybe she was trying to stand out by showing her versatility.? 

At SG auditions, they offer the opportunity to sing.  They used to have some of the DCC sing at the games.  I don't know if they've had any good singers in recent years.  Regardless, Jamilla offered diversity in more than one way.  I give her kudos for doing so.

• Love 24
41 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

Conspiracy theory: K&J let Kat be on the squad even though she is under qualified so it would take our attention away VK 👀

That's  not a conspiracy theory, that is reality, imo!!!

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Last year's triangle...

Kashara

Lacey   Madeline

Gina     Khalyn       Kelli

Heather   Amy       Lexie    Tasha

Daphne   Lauren    Amber   Bridget   Jalyn

Yuko      Jessika    Hannah   Tess    Rachel     Caroline

Christina   Erin         Molly    Miranda   Alexis    Savannah   Alanna

Gabby  Ashlee     Madeline    Taylor    Rachel  Brianna   Cianna   Brennan

Another set of predictions for this year's triangle...

A/M

A/M      Lexie

Gina     Amber    Heather

Daphne   Tess     Jalyn    Bridget

RachelW   Miranda   Hannah  RachelA   Caroline

Amanda    Alanna     Erin     Alexis     Cianna      Kelcey  

Ashlee   Madeline  Christina   TaylorJ      Molly    Savannah   Brennan

Victoria     Kristin     Meredith   TaylorP    Lisa     Kat     Chandi    Lily     Briana

Edited by dccfan204
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, rafibomb said:

I actually think falsely inflating your credentials is one of the least petty reasons I've heard of for disliking a DCC. And she was only "on her way to being a doctor" in the sense that she was taking time off after college, because she had to improve her resume to have any chance of getting into med school. It didn't help that she came across as pretty full of herself.

That being said, she was a great performer, and I really enjoyed her dancing. But I do get why she rubbed some people the wrong way.

She was a great performer but she lost me as a supporter when she "claimed" nurse as her profession on her IG.  We (nurses) worked our asses off for our degrees and to have someone falsely claiming to be a nurse is not only unprofessional it's also illegal if she practiced under that guise.  Just my two cents....but to me, it's definitely a worthy reason to not like a DCC and it most definitely is not petty.  

Edited by Kayce
  • Useful 1
  • Love 19

I'm not sure what to make of Hannah's solo, she seems like a great technical dancer in it but I don't see anything other than tricks and not much actual dancing unless it's in preparation for a trick

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, dccgirl88 said:

I'm not sure what to make of Hannah's solo, she seems like a great technical dancer in it but I don't see anything other than tricks and not much actual dancing unless it's in preparation for a trick

Was a lot of "stomp stomp pop a hip then fling a hand" then do a trick and repeat...don't get me wrong...I love Hannah...and she's definitely one of the most if not the most flexible young lady on the team..but I want to see her dance...not her flexibility tricks 🙂 

20 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Kristen's solo 

And yet another...I like Kristen and her dancing is good but something about this seems "heavy".  It's not one of my fave solos.  Ashlee gets that award I believe...she was on fire!!

• Love 6
3 hours ago, go4luca said:

This I believe.  Can't even imagine what she's like to deal with on the squad being all about "pick ME!"

Kat is pretty but #nope.

Just adding a visual aid! lol

On a side note.... I wonder if VK is watching this season and thinking..

"Ohhhhh!! So THAT'S what I looked like last year!!!!"

2019-08-19.png

Edited by Tootie
  • LOL 17
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, rafibomb said:

Ok those are the girls I had firsthand knowledge of. My eyes. Cersten is no doubt very talented and pretty. Also one of the snottiest, bougiest, most arrogant people I have ever met. She also flat out lied saying she was a nurse and also a physicians assistant. She is so full of herself she actually thinks she can say anything and people will be dumb enough to believe her. Also she could not get into a US Med school bc of Mcat and that is why she got in her ‘first choice’ of a DO school in Mexico. That’s all she applied for bc she knew that’s all she could get. 

She hid it better than Erica, Jenna, Holly, Keyra, but Cersten was the definition of Mean Girl. Def one to encourage others to show their mean and fuel the fire while sitting back and watching t play out.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
45 minutes ago, Kayce said:

She was a great performer but she lost me as a supporter when she "claimed" nurse as her profession on her IG.  We (nurses) worked our asses off for our degrees and to have someone falsely claiming to be a nurse is not only unprofessional it's also illegal if she practiced under that guise.  Just my two cents....but to me, it's definitely a worthy reason to not like a DCC and it most definitely is not petty.  

Also claimed being a pediatric nurse ofa while on her DCC profile and when confronted just said 🤷‍♀️. Like literal emoji 🤷‍♀️. Plus claimed to be a PA on her linked in. Flat out liar.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

I have been cracking up over this for the last half hour. Miranda looks like a lunatic.

It's funny how something that looks powerful and energetic when performed as a group makes you look completely deranged when doing it alone.

I mean hahahah. I don't even know what part of the body they are supposed to be popping because Kelsey isnt popping anything and Miranda popping everything hahahah

• LOL 8

I finally sat down and watched the last episode and wonder how did Kat and Christina make it to TC. I saw many other ladies who were more poised and could dance better than both of them. As for Gabby getting cut, yes I did see the belly but heck Maddie’s is also very soft in that same area. I do like Maddie( she has been a favorite of mine in years past)  but her solo this year was a repeat of last year with no power and was boring. I’m going to  give it 2 more episodes before I stop watching because I’m finding it boring and a certain girl is still getting to much air time for my liking. 

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Ok those are the girls I had firsthand knowledge of. My eyes. Cersten is no doubt very talented and pretty. Also one of the snottiest, bougiest, most arrogant people I have ever met. She also flat out lied saying she was a nurse and also a physicians assistant. She is so full of herself she actually thinks she can say anything and people will be dumb enough to believe her. Also she could not get into a US Med school bc of Mcat and that is why she got in her ‘first choice’ of a DO school in Mexico. That’s all she applied for bc she knew that’s all she could get. 

She hid it better than Erica, Jenna, Holly, Keyra, but Cersten was the definition of Mean Girl. Def one to encourage others to show their mean and fuel the fire while sitting back and watching t play out.

Im shook....see I was oblivious. Thanks everyone for keeping my up to speed. I just never knew what happened. 

tenor.gif

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
55 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

Last year's triangle...

Kashara

Lacey   Madeline

A/M

A/M      Lexie

Victoria     Kristin     Meredith   TaylorP    Lisa     Kat     Chandi    Lily     Briana

Victoria and Ashlee will be further forward because of SG. 

1 minute ago, Dal8las said:

Im shook....see I was oblivious. Thanks everyone for keeping my up to speed. I just never knew what happened. 

tenor.gif

MS J !!!!!!  Love this!! 😉 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, GeorgiaPeach11 said:

Accidentally found this on Hannah's IG. She is at a Michelle Keys class and she looks good and then I realized the girl in red in none other than VK! Ummm, no comparison at all, Hannah slayed this combo! 

Now that's what I like to see...not all of the tricks 🙂  She's awesome!

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Dal8las said:

I'm just waiting for this forum to blow up after seeing why Jayln doesn't make SG.  I mean will it make us come for K&J's thrones finally? Will the show lose viewers? Will the DCC finally be forced to reflect on their unbalanced ways?

Tune in every friday @ 9/8c to find out 

tumblr_m8f2akarhw1rw5yn2o1_500.gif

Also, this gif one doing the least and the other doing the most hahaha

giphy.gif

@Dal8las you never fail in making me literally LAUGH OUT LOUD. 

7 minutes ago, Kayce said:

Now that's what I like to see...not all of the tricks 🙂  She's awesome!

Me too, but nothing against you at all Kayce, but I'm sure K&J have seen this from her many times before so Hannah needed to show that she was not just a contemporary at Finals and show them something different, IMO. 

Edited by GeorgiaPeach11
  • Love 9
13 hours ago, loveanddcc said:

Stephanie cut 3 VETS. If anyone knows why please share. I’m incredibly shocked that Ally was cut considering she was a DCC finalist and NY jets finalist too. 

Ally and who were the other two? I saw that Meredith Barnett tried out. She's a vet but wasn't on the team last year, so not sure if you were including her, or if there are two more besides her.

I've been keeping an eye out for Meredith. I keep expecting her to audition for DCC since she's Trisha Trevino's sister-in-law, but this does not bode well.

Vk Turns vs

Carisa Rose such an underrated DCC..

This Solo it was light and airy love it and her outfit.

However, I hate those dumb support pillars. Like I know they are needed, but damn they ruin the video haha

Also, I wonder if the judges give out a specific check lists, like in gymnastics where girls have to hit certain moves. I know I see the Vet move here. I know Kelli has also said they look for jumps, turns, etc. However, I feel certain moves might be mandatory.. For instance when they do random jumps in the dance that seem out of place Im like???...is that natural or they made to have a certain amount of jumps/turns within the dance number.

12 minutes ago, GeorgiaPeach11 said:

Accidentally found this on Hannah's IG. She is at a Michelle Keys class and she looks good and then I realized the girl in red in none other than VK! Ummm, no comparison at all, Hannah slayed this combo! 

Me watching Hannah 

giphy.gif

• Love 16
14 minutes ago, GeorgiaPeach11 said:

@Dal8las you never fail in making me literally LAUGH OUT LOUD. 

Me too, but nothing against you at all Kayce, but I'm sure K&J have seen this from her many times before so Hannah needed to show that she was not just a contemporary at Finals and show them something different, IMO. 

No offense taken 🙂 I'm sure you're right...that they have seen this side of her many times...it's just my personal preference.  

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Dal8las said:

Vk Turns vs

However, I hate those dumb support pillars. Like I know they are needed, but damn they ruin the video haha

Also, I wonder if the judges give out a specific check lists, like in gymnastics where girls have to hit certain moves. I know I see the Vet move here. I know Kelli has also said they look for jumps, turns, etc. However, I feel certain moves might be mandatory.. For instance when they do random jumps in the dance that seem out of place Im like???...is that natural or they made to have a certain amount of jumps/turns within the dance number.

Now that's how you turn, VK! You pull yourself up and whip your head around! Carisa is one of my favourites, she's such a clean, classic dancer, beautiful extensions and turnout. I love lyrical when it's done well!

As for Kristin's solo, I like that it's a little different but she looks heavy. I'm really surprised they let her through after she's gained a few pounds, just like Gabby!

Hannah's solo is more show and go, rather than old-fashioned dance. She is a powerhouse jazz dancer but I'm not keen on all the acro, it's not my thing. She really plays on the sex appeal but not in a Kalyssa-stripper kind of way. I'd love to see her do a sassy jazz solo with more dance steps in it. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, dccfan204 said:

Last year's triangle...

Kashara

Lacey   Madeline

A/M

A/M      Lexie

I'm still mourning Khalyn. If she had stayed one more year, I would have started a GoFundMe to skywrite "Khalyn for point" right over the Star during auditions.

• LOL 4
  • Love 17
10 minutes ago, Dal8las said:

Vk Turns vs

Me watching Hannah 

giphy.gif

YESSSS, and that is why my picture is of DCC Carisa Rose, she will forever be one of my top favorites.

@Kayce Hannah is my Brennan so I'm sure you understand. 

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Dal8las said:

Oh....I mean I guess that could be sketchy, but that is petty bahahah. I would have thought she hooked up with a player too and drank before every game. I mean damn she is at least on her way to be a nurse/doctor.

So the dislike of Cersten is petty, per usual hahah 

Well, I don’t believe the likes and dislikes of the candidates from individuals on this board is petty. Everyone has preferences & reasons of how they critique the candidates. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

Well, I don’t believe the likes and dislikes of the candidates from individuals on this board is petty. Everyone has preferences & reasons of how they critique the candidates. 

100% agreed

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, GeorgiaPeach11 said:

YESSSS, and that is why my picture is of DCC Carisa Rose, she will forever be one of my top favorites.

@Kayce Hannah is my Brennan so I'm sure you understand. 

Yes, I certainly do 🙂  and I love love love Carisa!! She is another one of my faves and was under-rated!  I wish she had stayed longer. 

• Love 10
42 minutes ago, GeorgiaPeach11 said:

DAMN !! She ate Viruka with that performance, Hannah is awesome and beautiful.

No comparasion with the trashy girl behind her