Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

4 hours ago, Holly85 said:

64E54772-4FC7-4C8A-B506-BCA0BACC4DB1.jpeg

I like the 3rd yr vets and I like Tess and Heather but the 2nd years just need to be given the spotlight. And Gina. Just put the rest in the back. Seriously.. if Maddie doesn't retire after this year, I will fly to Texas (from Australia) and remove her myself. She bores me to tears!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Dal8las said:

A lot of the girls that would have been good GL were either overlooked, cut, quit or left the squad too early IMO. Maggie, Mandy, Cersten, Robin, Tara, Rachel Alexander, Lauren, Kalyssa, Khalyn, Megan C, Holly, Milan.......

Lexie is the only GL/2nd L I am here for she is such a good dancer love her.

I fixed it for you. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Lexusprincess said:

Christina.  How this vet who is considered the weakest made it back I will never know.  She bombed the interview and her solo.  Hopefully Christina will move on next year.

I will truly miss Kashara and Lacey.  The triangle just won't be the same.  

I've always wished, even though it's not a nice thought, that the lowest scoring vet would get cut.  A couple of seasons Kelli has had a talk with the lowest scoring vet, and they sit closer to the front at the first mtg.

Meaning if out of the 27  (Gabbie had a soft-tummy  issue so she is out of the running) who had everything "right" , #27 would get cut and a newbie would come in.  That would out pressure on all of the vets to rise above each other. 

Has point of the triangle been decided?

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, chabelisaywow said:

She's seems pretty loved by the team.... I think if she had attitude, the team consensus would show.

9 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Also they wouldn’t of all showed up for her going away party if she wasn’t well liked by her team

Maybe her teammates weren't the ones she was snarky with.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, sATL said:

If Malena managed to get a assignment/position with this group -wonderful. She does seem to have a nack or knows who to ask  , going from one high profile position to the next. She must have one hell of a resume.

If Malena was director-level at SMU (wasnt it it as recruiter?), the job she quit last year, she likely has a wide range of skills that make her hireable in TV. One of the most important skills is the ability to work collaboratively with a large and diverse group of people. We know Kelli was wowed by Malena's poise and intelligence last year, and I can see someone putting in a good word for her for this short-term job. 

Edited by Reveala
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, ElenaFR said:

All I can say, Charm did not look impressed watching her solo. 

Charm chose her to perform in the 1/2 time show on Thanksgiving and worked closely with her, Kash and Rachel. Obviously, she approves of the way Maddie dances. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, ByTor said:

We have a winner and I do not think gabby was rude or heard anything about her being internationally obnoxious like Keyra or even chelsey

Sometimes a snarky personality comes off as disrespectful or toxic when heard by the wrong people who just want yes mamas wih no complaining 

2 minutes ago, Luvswa10 said:

Charm chose her to perform in the 1/2 time show on Thanksgiving and worked closely with her, Kash and Rachel. Obviously, she approves of the way Maddie dances. 

Approving of that lame ass solo is not the same as approving of her dancing 

yall know I think Maddie is a dead wrong fit for DCC but that solo was pathetic 

also what the hell Hannah? I defend that girl like crazy and think she is the prettiest on the entire team right now, awesome dancer, etc. but that was a flat out fancy stripper show solo. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Luvswa10 said:

A lot can change between Thanksgiving and Finals.  I saw no approval on Charm's face. 

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 7
23 minutes ago, JayDKay said:

Hence why Kat is being shown so much on the show this year! And Victoria last year. Love them or hate them, they appear a little more natural and have personality on camera. Some of the others girls are sweet but my god... Let's just say I could not watch more of Madeline S with no expression in her face talk anymore.. 

I completely agree.

Kat is what the squad needs.

The squad does not need another non-threatening dancer! The squad needs someone inspiring.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
22 hours ago, hathorlive said:

Her center of gravity is so off in all her turns. Can no one see this but us?  She needs to work on her core muscles and really focus on not spinning out of them.  But she's so emotional, so much like a gently butterfly wrapping us in a cocoon of rainbows... Whatever.  You can make this propaganda but no one is buying it.  

Kat is just over the top for me.  She doesn't annoy me so much but take it down a notch, hun.  That solo was not good on any level but let's see how she develops.  Gabby has a great performance ability but she did herself no favor with those abs.  

I agree with you on VK's turns.  Her final's solo was pretty and she emotes well but she's falling out of her last turn series with the a la seconds and loses her releve. The vets as well as Kelsey W and Amanda can spin circles around her,  literally. 

• Love 15

well liked by her team

Who's left? Like Kelli, etc all?

I would think she wouldn't be that dumb - and if she was, then girls would not hang around her either.  Wouldn't want to make it seem like they were complicit.

Now if we are talking Veruca ... maybe.

Where is resident insider?

1 hour ago, Luvswa10 said:

1 hour ago, go4luca said:

A lot can change between Thanksgiving and Finals.  I saw no approval on Charm's face. 

What did the girls do for that audition?  If they all had to do the same dance that Charm choreographed, it's possible that's how they made their decision for Thanksgiving.  I can also see Maddie's solo being bragged about (ie - Melissa R), great at hip hop and all the fuss everyone was making, and then Maddie begins and Charm is just uh, no.

3 hours ago, Jennv said:

That’s the point, it’s popular because it’s a novelty act. If they were three black guys everyone would say they suck

According to Wikipedia:

The Beastie Boys have sold 26 million records in the United States and 50 million records worldwide, making them the biggest-selling rap group since Billboard began recording sales in 1991.[3] With seven platinum-selling albums from 1986 to 2004,[4]the Beastie Boys were one of the longest-lived hip hop acts worldwide. In 2012, they became the third rap group to be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Hardly what I would call a novelty act. 🙄🙄🙄

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 15

I'm not a hip hop expert so can someone tell me if what the Cowboys Rhythm & Blue dancers do is true hip hop?  Is it comparable to what top hip hop dancers do?  Someone mentioned the LA scene so I'm just curious.  I find the R&B dancers to be very impressive and entertaining.

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, Ninamags said:

According to Wikipedia:

The Beastie Boys have sold 26 million records in the United States and 50 million records worldwide, making them the biggest-selling rap group since Billboard began recording sales in 1991.[3] With seven platinum-selling albums from 1986 to 2004,[4]the Beastie Boys were one of the longest-lived hip hop acts worldwide. In 2012, they became the third rap group to be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Hardly what I would call a novelty act. 🙄🙄🙄

The Beasties Boys started rapping (please notice the verb rapping is not hip hopping) but their music branches far beyond the 808 drum machine of the day, culminating into Paul’s Boutique. 

I do not see The Beastie Boys appropriating Hip Hop.

I guess what Maddie did in the Finals is her own version of some dance she saw somewhere. Others made it into appropriation, I don’t thinks she even knows.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Pau84 said:

I completely agree.

Kat is what the squad needs.

The squad does not need another non-threatening dancer! The squad needs someone inspiring.

I’m going to co-sign the squad does not need Kat aka Veruca 2.0 in fact the squad doesn’t need anyone they should take the best dancers but we know that’s not the case anymore bc neither Kat or Veruca are the best dancers that tried out, it’s no longer the best of the best... 

• Love 5
18 hours ago, sATL said:

I may be totally off base here but I wonder if Malena's recent tryout was for "production".

I'm still back to in all of her talking heads (and she had plenty), not one mention of what the hell she's been doing the past year to get better as  a dancer. Hell - what has she been doing , period? Last season she left us jobless professionally (the SMU directior position), not a DCC and an emotional wreak while being cut.  At least one of the candidates had the courage she tried out for other teams and didn't make it. Did Maleana at least try out for another team ?

Then in the  interview, Malena shows up kinda greasy looking .she is using the wrong product in her hair/makeup routine.

They mention her breakdown during the cut and she comes up with an reply that really made very little sense. As a high-powered professional/executive that she keeps selling herself as, she should have expected them to ask how has she learned from last year and how was this year  (or she) going to be better. Typical project management question kinda like a lesson learned session.

Her solo and even her dancing on the field looked actually worse than last year. Of all of her issues last year - I don't recall the kickline being one of them. This year - she looked defeated  on the field. Has she done any cardio training? 

Lastly - they end our viewing with her saying that she doesn't think she's going to try out again. 

I agree with a lot of things that you said. When we've seen girls who have come back & make the team, some improvement has always been a factor. For example Kelsey who, after that awful interview where she didn't know how many yards there were on the field, came back knowing her stuff. Then take Maddie who didn't really have a polished look her first year with that stringy dark hair, less tone & lack of finesse and then returned the following year with those sassy curls, great moves & a more toned figure. In Melena's case, there really wasn't any big improvement. She didn't change up her look or polish her dancing. The best that could be said was that her smile looked beautiful when she turned it on.

As to why she was so lackluster, maybe she stressed herself out this time. In the interview, her discomfort at remembering how she melted down during her cut could have been weighing on her mind and she let that distract her for the rest of the audition period. You can tell that she's a person who feels & shows her emotions & it makes sense that any self-doubt or nervousness she was feeling would manifest in her performance. As to her saying that she won't try out again, I think she's making the right call even though I felt bad for her.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

We have a winner and I do not think gabby was rude or heard anything about her being internationally obnoxious like Keyra or even chelsey

Sometimes a snarky personality comes off as disrespectful or toxic when heard by the wrong people who just want yes mamas wih no complaining 

Approving of that lame ass solo is not the same as approving of her dancing 

yall know I think Maddie is a dead wrong fit for DCC but that solo was pathetic 

also what the hell Hannah? I defend that girl like crazy and think she is the prettiest on the entire team right now, awesome dancer, etc. but that was a flat out fancy stripper show solo. 

Regarding Hannah! Omg! I loved her solo on the show but then saw the long clip someone posted and was like “holy stripperville!” That song..... pour some sugar on me indeed! 😂😂😂😂

• LOL 1

My predictions for who I think will retire after this year: 

Amy and Lexie - are married

Heather - was on the fence about coming back this year

Christina - almost didn’t make it back this year

Maddie - I just think it’s time for her to retire

Jalyn - didn’t make show group again, something might be up with her

Tess - has already done four years, not sure if I see her doing a fifth

Rachel W - not sure why but I don’t see her staying on the team long, I was surprised she reauditioned 

That being said... these are my predictions for

GLs: 

1. Tess (if she stays)

2. Miranda

3. Alexis

4. Gina

If Tess retires, I could see Savannah as a GL since she received rookie of the year.

2nd leaders:

1. Savannah

2. Molly

3. Rachel A

4. Either Brennan, Caroline, Bridget, or Daphne

• Love 5
6 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

I promised myself I wouldn’t comment on VK anymore, but jesus christ. We know they’re only asked 2 questions and all VK got was a question on social media which they wouldn’t have known to ask her about had she not confided into auntie Kelli. True hard hitting question would be even a simple what would you say to the people claiming you’re only here because of your mom, not tell us about how hard is to get negative dms which we assume you get because of reasons. And what was that crap about who would you cut? That was completely random and she would have to be a complete moron to not find an answer on that. Other girls have gotten actually tricky questions or were more or less attacked and yet we should praise VK for saying miss charlotte i haven’t seen you dance. And let’s not forget she’s been around these women all her life. Any other candidate getting that question would be scared to death of offending miss Charlotte (which ain’t that hard to do apparently).The bar is set too low this year for VK.

Amen to that!! We've seen other girls being asked about the organization, football related trivia, news topics and other important issues, but she totally got soft questions. "Oh Victoria how did you feel when people were picking on you?" Please! That's something your mom asks you, not professionals who are considering your suitability as an ambassador for their organization. And the "who would you cut and why"...I didn't think that was very professional either. It felt more like they were giving her a chance to be charming & made her seem too close to them.

• Love 15

I'm not a hip hop expert so can someone tell me if what the Cowboys Rhythm & Blue dancers do is true hip hop?  Is it comparable to what top hip hop dancers do?  Someone mentioned the LA scene so I'm just curious.  I find the R&B dancers to be very impressive and entertaining.

It's "better" than what Maddie does - it's all just very basic.  I'm particular but not an expert - I just enjoy watching good dancing.  Crunking and "hard" hip hop, I'm not fond of.  I enjoy watching groups that have musicality and maybe are more "urban" (style). I'm from the West coast - so I'm used to seeing more of The Company, Keone and Mari, Jabbawockeez, Kinjaz, Quest, etc.  My daughter has taken classes at Movement Lifestyle and the Millenium - that kind of dancing, like urban, but trained (Trinity Inay is a good example and Dee Glazer).  I don't know - I mean I think classical training goes a long way, but if you do "hip hop" you kind of have to untrain your brain.  I can't reiterate how pissed off I get when I hear Kelli say "world class" - world class, heck even decent dancers don't sickle their feet.

DCC does attract girls from Pom Lines, etc.  I just listened to the podcast with Milan.  I feel like there are dancers that would "like" to say they experienced DCC - but not serious dancers? I mean, my daughter's dream was to be a Rockette - but falls short of the height requirement.  Milan surprised me regarding her explanation of who tries out "old" (according to her) women.  I think, most of it is a look, but I think a few of them really need to stay in their lane. For example "Madi" - the Ice Angel and "Alex" - how many years are they going to try out but not improve? (Malena falls into this category too)

• Love 1
22 hours ago, Steff said:

Being born & raised in Texas, I'll give this one a go.

I would have said that the star represents Texas and being the best.  It symbolizes being the greatest you can be and representing the star/state with dignity, pride & class.  When you wear the star, you know you are representing the best, not just the state, but the Cowboys as well.  (as a bitter Houston Oiler fan, that one hurt).  It's Texas pride and Cowboy pride. 

I include the state bits because most of the judges are from Texas & you'll get em the Texas pride emotion that is bred into Texans from birth. At least a few of them would think "that girl gets it (Texas)"

Okay this was very helpful! Thank you!!

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I agree with the posters upthread that think she already knew the questions in advance.  After last year's fiasco, no one is taking any chances on her saying/doing anything wrong.

I’m really disappointed with the whole thing this year. The whole Victoria thing is bad enough, but from what we have seen Kat didn’t deserve to make training camp, let alone the team. I sure as hell hope she improved as training camp went on, because what we saw on Friday was very disappointing. And they cut Gabby and let her in after that shitty solo??Like, really?

• Love 14
9 minutes ago, Muckypup61 said:

I can't remember now, but was there any response from Charm shown during VK's solo?

She's just watching - no emotion on her face.  The only judge I saw react was Kelli.

Edited to add:  Judy did take a drink from a short glass with a straw:)  Clear liquid.

Edited by scorpio1031
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, JayDKay said:

Hence why Kat is being shown so much on the show this year! And Victoria last year. Love them or hate them, they appear a little more natural and have personality on camera. Some of the others girls are sweet but my god... Let's just say I could not watch more of Madeline S with no expression in her face talk anymore.. 

I agree with this. Kat isn't to everyone's taste, but she is telegenic in a way that most of the others aren't. Her humor and her ability to be comfortable on camera without coming across as stiff, generic, or dimwitted probably makes her very easy to film, as compared to some of the others, and for that reason I expect we'll see a lot of her this season.

I don't think she's someone who is constantly pushing herself in front of other girls to get camera time, I think she gets a lot of camera time because she's beautiful and provides interesting and entertaining comments. She gives the producers something to work with. I just hope people don't blame her for production showing her all the time, because they are going to overexpose the heck out of her. It's only going to harden the opinions of those who already think she's too much.

19 hours ago, sATL said:

I may be totally off base here but I wonder if Malena's recent tryout was for "production".

I'm still back to in all of her talking heads (and she had plenty), not one mention of what the hell she's been doing the past year to get better as  a dancer. Hell - what has she been doing , period? Last season she left us jobless professionally (the SMU directior position), not a DCC and an emotional wreak while being cut.  At least one of the candidates had the courage she tried out for other teams and didn't make it. Did Maleana at least try out for another team ?

It's very likely they did ask Malena what she's been doing for the past year. If she had blown the judges away and made it to TC, they probably would have shown that footage. But she didn't have to goods to back up a triumphant comeback story. (Which is unfortunate because given her dramatic exit last year, a lot of viewers were looking for that.) Instead, she came back with little to no improvement, her performance was weak, and she got cut. In that context, it really doesn't make sense to talk about how hard she'd been working because she didn't have anything to show for it.

• Love 15
22 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

If you click on the picture, it takes you to the video on instagram. 

OMG!!!  The power!  Speechless!  Ashlee needs to be the featured last solo of the day if she tries out next season!  Definitely deserves Show Group. Rise to the top girl!!  💃🏽👏🏼💃🏽👏🏼💃🏽👏🏼👏🏼

• Love 9
8 hours ago, Dal8las said:

A lot of the girls that would have been good GL were either overlooked, cut, quit or left the squad too early IMO. Maggie, Mandy, Cersten, Robin, Tara, Rachel Alexander, Lauren, Kalyssa, Khalyn, Megan C, Holly, Milan.......

5 hours ago, JayDKay said:

I fixed it for you. 

Maggie, Mandy, CERSTEN, Robin, Tara, Rachel Alexander, Lauren, Kalyssa, Khalyn, Megan C, Holly, Milan.......* I re-fixed it. 

giphy.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 8/17/2019 at 8:03 PM, ByTor said:

Plus, they weren't on the clock at a job site, they were at a bar.  I think as a friend Jenna should not have done that, but IMO she had no obligation as one of the team's GLs.

As a member of DCC leadership, Jenna had an obligation to coach Holly, and not sidestep the issue because Holly wasn't in her group. Doing so undermined her own leadership and undermined Jinelle.

I know it's not popular, but it means something to sign your name to a contract and agree to the terms, and those terms stipulated the expectations both on the job and off. It takes integrity and character to do what you agree to. Anyway, it's clear I'm in the minority on this topic, so I'll bow out of further discussions. I agree to disagree and will move on to other topics! 😊

• Love 12
On 8/17/2019 at 7:47 AM, chrishunt said:

I’m just now watching the episode and I seriously think Savannah is the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen. I would watch hours of her just existing lmfao. She’s just so pretty to me. Also I absolutely love Katy, I hope she loses weight and comes back next year, I can see her as a future point girl

I think Savannah is stunning, as well. And I think UCLA Katy is stunning, has an adorable personality, and a technical dancer. I really really hope she tries out again next year. She would be a perfect DCC and I’m heartbroken that she didn’t make it to training camp this summer. 

Edited by Erinbridget
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Tootie said:

lol

This is LEGENDARY STANNING Material. I'm not gonna lie I always say I want girls that can dance dance, but its the Dallas Cowboys regardless if we have a good record or bad, make playoffs whateva! We def always keep the public/NFL entertained and  having girls like Kat and Verushka or whatever nickname yall gave this girl just makes sense to have them along for the ride. I love it and equally hate it bahaha 

on another note #JUSTICEFORGABBY&TARATHOUGHPERIOD

Edited by Dal8las
  • Love 6

Did sarah’s Sister Tessa make finals? I looked at her insta and thought she looked good in the dance videos she has posted. I just don’t get why they seemed to have picked such a weak rookie class this year. They had plenty of talent to choose from

6 hours ago, Luvswa10 said:

And I believe Amber was selected by Charm also.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

Allen Americans Ice Angels just announced their team the other day. I'm always interested to see how many women we followed during DCC auditions are chosen for (or return to) AAIA a few months later. Those are ones I usually look out for at DCC auditions the next year.

I don't know if it's my imagination, but it seems like fewer DCC Finalists/TC moved to AAIA this year and there are lots more new girls I haven't seen at other auditions. Somebody check my facts.

I also can't help but notice a loss of diversity this year. They lost their two AA girls and their redhead 😄. Is there something going on in Dallas?

1984546333_AAIA2019-20.thumb.jpg.0f176e6b743db1a04b4cf861a0ff26b6.jpg

Back Row
1. Hannah Chase (Mavs Dancer, cut from DCC finals this year)
2. Megan Erickson (was on our DCC watch list a few years ago, but never made finals. She has been on Stars since then)
3. Ali Floyd (was on our DCC watch list this year and got cut after semis)
4. Hannah Pascual (went to dcc prep class this year, but not sure if she actually auditioned)
5. Natalie Ronscavage
6. Molly Eagleton (Suns Dancer. Was on our DCC watch list this year and last year and got cut after semis)
7. Annie Wild (AAIA vet, didn't audition for DCC this year)

Front Row
1. Madi Allemier (AAIA vet, cut from DCC semis this year)
2. Elaney Dominguez (AAIA vet, didn't audition for DCC this year)
3. Kennedy Wright (was on our DCC watch list this year and got cut after semis this year)
4. Sidney Loftin
5. Kaley Zett
6. Kailyn Alsup
7. Kaylee Foster (AAIA vet, cut from DCC finals)

Stephanie cut 3 VETS. If anyone knows why please share. I’m incredibly shocked that Ally was cut considering she was a DCC finalist and NY jets finalist too. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, loveanddcc said:

Stephanie cut 3 VETS. If anyone knows why please share. I’m incredibly shocked that Ally was cut considering she was a DCC finalist and NY jets finalist too. 

Not sure why she cut them but ally is in training camp now for legends spirit squad 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

I'm still having a hard time with Erin not being picked for show group. We saw last year how much her hip hop had improved and she's one of their best lyrical dancers. Her and Madeline are two of their most improved dancers. 

Do we know that Erin wants to be on show group? 

On 8/17/2019 at 3:24 PM, stargrrl said:

Yes, I saw Kitty in the beach town where we vacation last month. I was wearing my blouse-y shirt because #vacation #food #tequila #yolo and felt judged. 

Kitty is really nice in real life. She’s only hard on the dancers who actually have a shot at making DCC. She’s hard bc she cares. But other than that, she’s nice. I mean hey... I heard Kitty herself quit DCC bc they had a talk with the squad about television and weight and she didn’t want to starve herself.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Jennv said:

I’m really disappointed with the whole thing this year. The whole Victoria thing is bad enough, but from what we have seen Kat didn’t deserve to make training camp, let alone the team. I sure as hell hope she improved as training camp went on, because what we saw on Friday was very disappointing. And they cut Gabby and let her in after that shitty solo??Like, really?

I was really surprised by her solo, too, but I wondered if maybe she is the one being given the bad edits this year to take some of the heat off VK so it's not so obvious to us that she (VK) is being given preferential treatment this year. They're hoping we'll focus our negative energy on Kat, and based on comments I've read so far here, it seems to be working. Seems like a lot of people don't care for her. I will say that I like Kat, and the only reason I can think of for her doing such a bizarre and awful solo is a really crazy one. Maybe she did forget what she was going to do but we saw that she can improvise in her earlier audition, so the only thing that came to my mind was that it was a planned thing, not on her part but the producers or something. I know that's crazy and something a crazy conspiracy nut would come up with, but she was so bad that I just couldn't believe it. It's like when Vivian did the crazy tin man thing at Kitty's. But in that case I think that was just Vivian's way of getting attention/camera time. So that when she pulled off a completely different and decent audition, we'd all think, "Wow! She came up with that in just one day!" But of course it was what she'd planned to do all along. I don't know. I still can't believe that anyone that looked as good as Kat in the other auditions would just blow it completely and not do one single interesting dance move for the whole time she was up there. But, hey, what do I know? I guess we'll have to wait and see how she performs in upcoming episodes. 

• Love 6

Vets I think could retire this year:

Amy, Brennan, Briana, Christina (all three are in their 30s now), Heather, Jalyn, Lexie, Maddie, Miranda, Rachel A, Tess. 

Some are dance faders (Lexie, Miranda, Tess), some have had weight issues (Maddie, Miranda, Rachel A), some are married/engaged (Amy, Lexie) and some have been overlooked (Heather last year, Jayln this year).

• Love 1
5 hours ago, KatebytheSea said:

As a member of DCC leadership, Jenna had an obligation to coach Holly, and not sidestep the issue because Holly wasn't in her group. Doing so undermined her own leadership and undermined Jinelle.

I know it's not popular, but it means something to sign your name to a contract and agree to the terms, and those terms stipulated the expectations both on the job and off. It takes integrity and character to do what you agree to. Anyway, it's clear I'm in the minority on this topic, so I'll bow out of further discussions. I agree to disagree and will move on to other topics! 😊

Replying in former DCC.

Ok I know there is a list of infamous DCCs that have some haters.

ex.

Cassie the queen of the pack

Ally, VK, Jenna, Holly, Erica, Kerya, Kashara, Kalyssa....but I have never gotten the dislike for Cersten. Is it because she is associated with some of these girls. I must have missed something. She was a good dancer, SG member, college educated and going onto a M.D., I think she was pretty and brought a different look from the normal DCC, also I liked her personality she wasn't a stepford wife. 

So what happened?

• Love 3