Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

22 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

So, if episode 3 is playing (I'm central time zone), and we are all giving someone grief as it plays, and some of us "know" this person gets cut that episode, can we say "no wonder she got cut" before Shelli says "you're out of here?"
"

Nope.  Until it happens on screen in the episode, it's a spoiler. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Kristen told them she was exhausted from working all day and then trying to find time to practice.  So as her reward for holding down a full time job she  was cut.  Well that was catty to say but I felt bad for her.

You forgot to mention, she’s also totally boring!  and her eyelashes make it impossible for her to open her eyes.

ive never disliked a TCC so much. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, Spooky said:

Just saw the commercial again for MTT with the "watch thousands of hopefuls audition for the chance of a lifetime" comment. Whoever wrote that has taken one too many high-kicks to the head. Thousands, people, thousands. . 

Yes, but at least 100 of them are the returning vets, cause this year features the highest number of returning vets!!!!

• LOL 19
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, LincolnCentMe said:
  Reveal spoiler
  Reveal spoiler

I think this is what Pau is referring to. 

8CA61757-C24E-4478-8757-C8B63C5B04E0.jpeg

21BA732A-D333-445E-B5BE-61E4C0F7F0FE.jpeg

I wish they would have shown them calling her out for weight on the show. Her last year was when several vets were "soft" and yet they didn't talk to anyone about weight that season that we saw. So annoying IMO.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, KennyLynn said:

Did anyone see the clip they posted about the new season of DCC about all the bad dancers? The road to DCC girl in that clip! (I don’t know how to post clips)

It’s back one page

• Useful 1
44 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I wish they would have shown them calling her out for weight on the show. Her last year was when several vets were "soft" and yet they didn't talk to anyone about weight that season that we saw. So annoying IMO.

Speaking of being soft, in the earlier seasons Kelli seems much more of a hardA than she has in recent years. 

I originally thought it was because she was going through menopause and had become more emotional....i.e. her eyes filling up with tears in some cuts, not saying things so harshly, etc...though now that I think about it, I’m thinking more along the lines of editing. Or even perhaps she finally realized how cruel she looked in previous seasons & that may have scared some hopefuls away. Or maybe it’s something else entirely. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by LincolnCentMe
Typo
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I'm glad they don't. It's not something I'm sure they want to relive on television over and over again. I'm sure if WE see it, TPTB certainly do..no need to need to see them criticize them publicly about it IMO

2 hours ago, LincolnCentMe said:

Speaking of being soft, in the earlier seasons Kelli seems much more of a hardA than she has in recent years. 

I originally thought it was because she was going through menopause and had become more emotional....i.e. her eyes filling up with tears in some cuts, not saying things so harshly, etc...though now that I think about it, I’m thinking more along the lines of editing. Or even perhaps she finally realized how cruel she looked in previous seasons & that may have scared some hopefuls away. Or maybe it’s something else entirely. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I just think it's not really drilled on television nowadays for sensitivity issues. 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

And this year's batch:

Love Melissa mocking the ones who do the "sexy" faces.  I guess she forgot someone named Holly P who IMO was the worst offender!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Love Melissa mocking the ones who do the "sexy" faces.  Holly P was the worst offender!

I disagree, Holly certainly loved a smug 'I know what I'm doing' face and used it to great effect but she didn't do those open mouth 'fake moan' faces or fish lips like Melissa was demonstrating.

Also has Melissa had more work done? Her mouth is moving in a stiff manner. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
Just now, INKWTWH said:

Holly certainly loved a smug 'I know what I'm doing' face and used it to great effect but she didn't do those open mouth 'fake moan' faces or fish lips like Melissa was demonstrating.

I recall seeing it quite often...she still does it from what I've seen  One of the best times that "I'm sooo sexayyyy" face was on full display was the year she was cut during her solo, followed by her top coming right off.  Not that kind of entertainer indeed LOL!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

JenK’s last year on the squad, she looked like she had gained weight. Going off memory here, but the scene where the vets are learning the audition piece, I remember noticing it. There was an angle where you can only see her leg or torso and I rewound/fastforwarded to figure out who it was. That shot made her look awful. Then the following year when she filled in consistently as an all star, she was certainly bigger than the other girls. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

On the subject of TCC Kristen, I got the feeling last year that Kelli really wanted her on the team since she can sign, which would definitely be a great thing for the organization and I’m sure they would take advantage of. If she makes the team I feel like we’ll eventually see her doing more high-profile things like signing the national anthem at games, right? I don’t think DCC would miss the opportunity to highlight the fact that they have a cheerleader who can sign and make them look like a more inclusive organization. (Obviously it WOULD be a great thing in general but I’m not under any delusion that TPTB wouldn’t be aware of the great PR 😂) Do you think Kristen would be paid extra for things like that? I hope that she would be! 

• Love 12
7 hours ago, LincolnCentMe said:
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

I think this is what Pau is referring to. 

8CA61757-C24E-4478-8757-C8B63C5B04E0.jpeg

21BA732A-D333-445E-B5BE-61E4C0F7F0FE.jpeg

Ummmm HOW did I never see this & HOW was that allowed to continue, wow tptb choose their faves & turn a blind eye wow, Jenn people in glass houses... 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

I recall seeing it quite often...she still does it from what I've seen  One of the best times that "I'm sooo sexayyyy" face was on full display was the year she was cut during her solo, followed by her top coming right off.  Not that kind of entertainer indeed LOL!

Holly was never “cut during her solo”. She lost her top for a second though

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, WinkyFace said:

I think you misinterpreted the phrases in that sentence. I read it as:

"I'm sooo sexayyyy" face was on full display during her solo, followed by her top coming right off, the year she was cut. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, INKWTWH said:

"I'm sooo sexayyyy" face was on full display during her solo, followed by her top coming right off, the year she was cut. 

She wasn’t cut though. She resigned after she got in trouble. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, bunny said:

On the subject of TCC Kristen, I got the feeling last year that Kelli really wanted her on the team since she can sign, which would definitely be a great thing for the organization and I’m sure they would take advantage of. If she makes the team I feel like we’ll eventually see her doing more high-profile things like signing the national anthem at games, right? I don’t think DCC would miss the opportunity to highlight the fact that they have a cheerleader who can sign and make them look like a more inclusive organization. (Obviously it WOULD be a great thing in general but I’m not under any delusion that TPTB wouldn’t be aware of the great PR 😂) Do you think Kristen would be paid extra for things like that? I hope that she would be! 

Maddie knows sign language.  She’s never done anything like that.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Maddie knows sign language.  She’s never done anything like that.

Ohh hmm, didn’t realize that. Interesting 🤷‍♀️

• Love 2

Regarding my post about Maddie seeming nervous/uncomfortable talking I hope it wasn't construed as my picking on Maddie, it was an more an observation of Kelli's presence probably messing with her ability to be natural for fear of being cut... I adore Maddie... :-)

• Love 12
1 hour ago, KatieC said:

They were probably going to cut her anyway after all the fraternization drama. Didn't help that she denied it when they had proof she did. I'm not a fan of the policy but lying to their faces did her no favors.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

Kristen told them she was exhausted from working all day and then trying to find time to practice.  So as her reward for holding down a full time job she  was cut.  Well that was catty to say but I felt bad for her.

I felt bad for her also ...but think about how bad that would look on the field ... so tired you cant remember the routines or do them full out.  Hope she was able to find a happy medium this time around between work and the DCC

• Love 1

I hope Kristen found her energy this season and is able to make the team.   My thoughts, though, are that she will get the "Kristen you gave it a good ride but...." cut. I hope I'm wrong because she seems like a really sweet person. 

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, ByTor said:

Love Melissa mocking the ones who do the "sexy" faces.  I guess she forgot someone named Holly P who IMO was the worst offender!

Melissa was funny.  Holly P's facials never bothered me.  I thought they were great.  Was really looking forward to seeing her give a class on facials to the squad that Kelli suggested and then poof, she was gone.  😕

• Love 4

RE the interview: for me, Maddie and Amy’s gifts lie with their ability to interact with others, particularly kiddos. I can see where they are tremendous assets in studio, with the camps, even on appearances. They both lack the power and projection for the field IMO. Amy moreso, but I admire the heck out of her for co-owning a business and her sunny attitude. 

They wouldn’t make my short list for media bits like this interview, calendar, etc. But for sure a place for them on the team, and I see why they’re group leaders as well. 

• Love 9
13 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Someone remind me again pls....the rookies that were announced for Show Group this year will be "alternates", correct?

No. Once they make the team, they are part of SG.

4 hours ago, Christineelgene said:

She is a choreographer for some big names.  I believe she choreographed the Meagan Trainor (sp) half time Show last year where Kash, Maddie and Rachel W were included with the dancers.  Here is a link that gives you more info.

https://www.nba.com/kings/blog/get-know-charm-ladonna

Kash, Maddie, Rachel W  and Amber

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, Tootie said:

No. Once they make the team, they are part of SG.

Kash, Maddie, Rachel W  and Amber

I never remember Amber as part of that bunch probably because she is one of the most forgettable team members to me.  I never think about her. 

• Love 8
8 hours ago, LadyMsJay said:

I'm glad they don't. It's not something I'm sure they want to relive on television over and over again. I'm sure if WE see it, TPTB certainly do..no need to need to see them criticize them publicly about it IMO

I just think it's not really drilled on television nowadays for sensitivity issues. 

Yeah I understand that but they do it practically every year. There's always someone being called out for weight and they show it on TV. They just didn't do it that year which I thought was strange. 

57 minutes ago, kalibean said:

They wouldn’t make my short list for media bits like this interview, calendar, etc. But for sure a place for them on the team, and I see why they’re group leaders as well. 

I thought Amy did a nice job at the CMT awards answering questions on the red carpet.  She has a more outgoing personality than Maddie though, which helps a lot.

23 minutes ago, Kayce said:

I never remember Amber as part of that bunch probably because she is one of the most forgettable team members to me.  I never think about her. 

I like Amber, and I don't know why I always underestimate her dancing abilities.  She was called out for being a strong dancer during an alumni segment last season, won 2 Barbies and danced with Meaghan T.  I think it's cause she flies under the radar at practice and you don't see K&J call her out on dancing issues.  Kind of like all the other DCC thru the years that you see in the last episode and think where did they come from.

26 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Yeah I understand that but they do it practically every year. There's always someone being called out for weight and they show it on TV. They just didn't do it that year which I thought was strange. 

There have been girls thru the years they have never said anything to on screen.  Doesn't mean they weren't talked to, could have been edited out or in person, it wasn't that bad.  I remember one DCC getting called out on social media, and on her IG she mentioned she had been injured and wasn't able to work out like she wanted.  She had talked to K&J about it, was going to be a good veteran and work on it.  Never saw it on the show.  

• Love 4
6 hours ago, INKWTWH said:
6 hours ago, WinkyFace said:

Yep, that was exactly what I meant.

6 hours ago, WinkyFace said:

I didn't say she was, I said that was the year she was cut.  ETA:  Oh yes I did say just that, my sentence was awkward as hell!

5 hours ago, KatieC said:

That's right, I forgot about that.  Whatever it took, though, I'm just glad she's gone, I never liked her.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, kalibean said:

Maddie and Amy’s gifts lie with their ability to interact with others, particularly kiddos.

Someone had a "story" (might have been the Making the Team Instagram, I don't remember) with Maddie and Daphne interacting with 2 little kids at Oxnard.  Daphne was so cute the way she engaged with them, it made me a fan.

• Love 11
24 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Thank you to the 1000 people here today

This is our most competitive season yet

Hi Victoria!!!!!

Legit laughed out loud and what i think she said to Veruca was, Hey Girl Hey... :-)

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

That pic of Jennifer Amburn is the perfect example of why they shouldn’t take closeup individual photographs during the kickline. Hello crotch. 🤦‍♀️I can’t unsee it. 

I think Ashton Torres’ was worse. Wayyyy worse! 

DDC31F91-1035-4448-BEEA-8F6B9217A4C7.jpeg

1 minute ago, LincolnCentMe said:

I think Ashton Torres’ was worse. Wayyyy worse! 

DDC31F91-1035-4448-BEEA-8F6B9217A4C7.jpeg

OMG!! When doing the uniforms they should really have them kick at Kelli and let her decide if more material is required ... YIKES!!!!

• Useful 2
  • Love 15
9 minutes ago, lah715 said:

OMG!! When doing the uniforms they should really have them kick at Kelli and let her decide if more material is required ... YIKES!!!!

Agreed, this is just gross 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, TB12 said:

Ummmm HOW did I never see this & HOW was that allowed to continue, wow tptb choose their faves & turn a blind eye wow, Jenn people in glass houses... 

Well i’m sorry, but considering that last year we heard them saying that VK, a tcc who gained 11 pounds in a few weeks, deserved the ‘respect’ to lose the weight instead of just getting cut, I think JennK, their point, 1GL and one of the few girls who got a leadership position in their second year deserved even more respect. And we do know that she was on WW, just like Kashara was. I don’t think either ever looked half as bad as VK did as a rookie candidate though.

1 hour ago, kalibean said:

RE the interview: for me, Maddie and Amy’s gifts lie with their ability to interact with others, particularly kiddos. I can see where they are tremendous assets in studio, with the camps, even on appearances. They both lack the power and projection for the field IMO. Amy moreso, but I admire the heck out of her for co-owning a business and her sunny attitude. 

Which is why though they need to pick the right girl for the right role. Heather is great for interviews, so bring her along for those. Maddie is cute with kids, just as Amy is an amazing teacher.

• Love 11