Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

44 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

Have you watched the episode wth Jinelle/VK at the office? Where Kelli starts off with ‘i don’t want to accuse anyone with dishonesty but...’? Even if we don’t trust the insiders, Kelli literally said VK was lying (she was just too nice ooobviously). I don’t care who likes her and who doesn’t, i’m just genuinely curious about this and how people who like her interpret this scene.

I have and I actually wrote a long post but it got deleted. I won’t delve back into it but I don’t mind her apart from this scene...and yes, this scene is a big deal and shows how she was favored. I just hope she’s learned and matured. 

• Love 3

I have always wanted to see TS done as a diamond with 4 points and each one facing out to all sides of the arena. It would be complicated but they could use each of the group leaders as points and have their groups with them. Just a thought and most likely so far off base this will have TPTB laughing hysterically. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
7 hours ago, Opine said:

I am with you.  I think maybe teeth, too?  It's an amazing transformation.  I really didn't like her look last year.  Let's hope she gets a better dress for etiquette!  Maybe they'll lend her one of the pass arounds!

I’m vibing Jinelle 2.0 with that hair. 

• Love 2

Has the team been finalized yet?  They have to be close, right, if we're dealing with point?

I have to say, I have watched this show from the beginning and looked forward to it every. single. season.  This season?  Eh, not so much.  If Princess VK makes it then I hope they don't showcase her in every freaking episode.  I barely made it through the Cassie years.  (And it's not that Cassie was a "bad" cheerleader or VK was the worst training camp candidate ever, it's just that neither of them were that amazing to have deserved all  that they got as a DCC.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, DCCManFan said:
53 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

I’m sorry but in the beginning i thought the image was frozen or something. Maddie has a huge smile on and is just barely blinking.

I was thinking the same thing!! I was about to pull a Kelli- MADDIE!! You need to change up your expression!! I know it can't be nerves since shes more than seasoned with media training.  I guess she was just there to look pretty and let Kelli talk. And she does lol

• Love 3
2 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

Can't say anymore right now, but points have been announced.  And yes, I meant to use the plural.

Points? OMGSH, has my fantasy of a Hannah/Bridget/Brennan point team come true?
😂😂😂😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

It's NOT Gina.  And I can also say that TS just got quite complicated.

FINALLY something to get excited about this season!  #1:  This summer has been boring as hell with the strategy to ice us out as far as any meaningful information.  As people pointed out quite some time ago, some of us actually have MORE interest in the show when we get some updates throughout the summer!  So while Shelly can say the girls don't really care about point, it is interesting to me as to who they pick and why! #2: I'm also excited that they might be trying something new with the formation.  We talk about it all the time that they need to stop doing the same old same old with everything (the routines, the girls, the show, etc.).  I'm looking forward to something fresh!  

• Love 9
3 hours ago, PrincessLeia said:

Yeah she really does. Kelli would love her even if she wasn’t Tina’s daughter.... the hair, tan, face, expressions, etc.  Kelli LOVES those look. 

I totally agree with this statement regarding VK. I wasn’t a fan of hers last year but I’m all about giving someone another shot. She really is a great dancer. You have to take what you see on TV with a grain of salt, it’s such a little piece of what really happened. Some of those cuts and office visits last hours but you only see a few mins on tv. There is so much you don’t see on TV. You have to remember it’s a TV show and needs some sort of substance.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

Smpl is right, more than one point.  I can share now that it's Travis Wall and Kitty splitting center; 

Where is Bradie James??  He better be in the triangle:)

• Useful 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, KennyLynn said:

You have to take what you see on TV with a grain of salt, it’s such a little piece of what really happened. 

But that's the thing - even the little piece we saw wasn't good🤷‍♀️

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
(edited)
1 hour ago, unknownuser said:

I have always wanted to see TS done as a diamond with 4 points and each one facing out to all sides of the arena. It would be complicated but they could use each of the group leaders as points and have their groups with them. Just a thought and most likely so far off base this will have TPTB laughing hysterically. 

Each half of TS will have a different triangle.

Edited by SmpIsimon
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
7 minutes ago, KennyLynn said:

You have to take what you see on TV with a grain of salt, it’s such a little piece of what really happened. Some of those cuts and office visits last hours but you only see a few mins on tv. There is so much you don’t see on TV. You have to remember it’s a TV show and needs some sort of substance.

Here's what we KNOW happened: VK lied about suffering from a medical condition that made her gain weight.  Jinelle then arranged a doctor visit for her.  VK didn't go, but when asked, lied again and said she did.  Once this was all discovered, VK threw Jinelle under the bus.  

So yes, not all of that was shown, but it's to VK's benefit that it wasn't as it shows just how despicable her behavior was.  What was shown was just the tip of the iceberg.

• Love 24
(edited)
7 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

So will it be a diamond?  One point facing home stands, one point facing away stands? 

Lordy:  now we'll start debating who got the better point position.  LOL 

Edited by ClosetDCCFan
addition
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, unknownuser said:

I think that is a very cool idea!!!!!! For what my opinion is worth... 🙂

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Interesting. I’m assuming the change will occur after they transition back into the triangle from the larger formation (where the new choreo is located in TS). 

Unless one of the 2 year vets is one of the points, I hate that it’s not Gina. She clearly outdances all of the vets that are senior to her and all of the other 3 years. It’s not even close IMO. 

• Love 12
18 minutes ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

So will it be a diamond?  One point facing home stands, one point facing away stands? 

Lordy:  now we'll start debating who got the better point position.  LOL 

The ladies are in triangle formation twice during the song.  The first one involves the dramatic arms held akimbo done in ripple.  They scoot backwards into the second one. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Interesting. I’m assuming the change will occur after they transition back into the triangle from the larger formation (where the new choreo is located in TS). 

Unless one of the 2 year vets is one of the points, I hate that it’s not Gina. She clearly outdances all of the vets that are senior to her and all of the other 3 years. It’s not even close IMO. 

And that’s where the complexity comes in.  

The All Stars are going to have to fight muscle memory, especially if all dancers move to a different position in the second triangle.

I guess this change has been hiding in plain sight for a while.  The Queen performance involved double points and a point change mid-stream.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, kacesq said:

Has the team been finalized yet?  They have to be close, right, if we're dealing with point?

I have to say, I have watched this show from the beginning and looked forward to it every. single. season.  This season?  Eh, not so much.  If Princess VK makes it then I hope they don't showcase her in every freaking episode.  I barely made it through the Cassie years.  (And it's not that Cassie was a "bad" cheerleader or VK was the worst training camp candidate ever, it's just that neither of them were that amazing to have deserved all  that they got as a DCC.)

I would argue she is actually the worst training camp candidate ever, mostly because i can’t find a redeeming quality from the past season at least. And no, “but she’s a pretty blonde” doesn’t count on my book considering that there are plenty pretty blondes out there who can dance and refrain from lying and milkshakes.

And btw, i’m well aware of how difficult it is for some people to maintain or lose weight. But a healthy 18 y.o dancer who is dancing everyday for at least 4 hours has to be eating way too much to gain that much weight. This was supposedly her life dream and she knew how important being lean is, yet she couldn’t bother working on that and chose to blame it on a medical condition. No sympathy there.

42 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Wait...different triangle? Not just different point? 

It sounds a bit too complicated but if done well, it might be a great change. I’m going to assume then that the two triangles are those we saw in Oxnard... in which case Heather isn’t even part of one of the triangles and i’m hella mad.

• Love 17
35 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

#GinaWasRobbed

😭

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
3 hours ago, DCCManFan said:

Good choice of Maddie with the longer hair, it forces the curls down and elongates her baby cute, almost Shirley Temple like face. 

Valder Beebe, the host and visionary of the interview...Huh? Host and visionary? Visionary of not knowing diddly-squat about what your are talking about?

What an incompetent and disinterested interviewer, what an amazing array of superfluous and obvious statements and questions.

Kudos to Kelli that she keeps on smiling while undergoing this type of stupidity.

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

Good choice of Maddie with the longer hair, it forces the curls down and elongates her baby cute, almost Shirley Temple like face

Yes.  That pic of her in the swimsuit magazine with longer hair and more volume is my fave.

6 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

Valder Beebe, the host and visionary of the interview...Huh? Host and visionary? Visionary of not knowing diddly-squat about what your are talking about?

The problem with interviews anymore is that the hosts don't realize that they must do their homework first.

• Love 5
Just now, scorpio1031 said:

Yes.  That pic of her in the swimsuit magazine with longer hair and more volume is my fave.

The problem with interviews anymore is that the hosts don't realize that they must do their homework first.

Maddie looks like Shirley Temple!

1A1E20FD-69C7-4136-B3D2-01F494B45229.thumb.jpeg.6a9bc38970e20cce9e3ae6964d8766af.jpeg

Look! Here is Maddie doing Sexy Hips!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
26 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

Valder Beebe, the host and visionary of the interview...Huh?

I was actually going to post and ask who Valder Beebe was, but I don't know who many "in vogue" people are nowadays so I didn't.  Still don't know why she is so meaningful.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Bmathews said:

19D100DC-D8BF-48FC-AB30-2EC135F5C37A.thumb.png.87426be6f99551075d3687c834a89443.png

C96C0D37-B247-4C23-8176-79F6D2BB9DB4.thumb.png.2ed3f5825d90cb1d0b05d2eba3c1a275.png

196904EE-56C7-4D24-B174-906EA3432AA9.thumb.png.a140c1775a682b22a550eef3d1256f0d.png

CA24F68A-54B0-4689-8249-80B257A04463.thumb.png.ee47dc0af982b525607512f0e0913786.png

First off, thank you for sharing this. Secondly, WOW! Did Judy get on the phone to Cassie and say "honey you gotta go defend our girl"? Clearly they didn't stop to think of how it would look to have the first example of nepotism coming to the defense of its latest incarnation. I mean given what we know about the whole "protect VK" edict, I'm suspicious of anyone from the organization going into overdrive to promote VK, but to have it be Cassie makes the whole thing stink more than the football players locker room right after a game! I mean really, "Victoria was judged even harder"?! Please!

• Love 24
6 hours ago, Jessie S said:

She's such a doll! If they were still doing fan votes, she would of totally been picked. She really got noticed on social media and I've seen many speculations on why the heck wouldn't she be picked? I suspect that it might be her weight, which sucks. Shes so talented! 

She also looks exactly like Maddie, except actually black, not just pretending 😉 so she might have better luck after she retires. 

• LOL 1
54 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

Maddie looks like Shirley Temple!

1A1E20FD-69C7-4136-B3D2-01F494B45229.thumb.jpeg.6a9bc38970e20cce9e3ae6964d8766af.jpeg

Look! Here is Maddie doing Sexy Hips!

😂 I looked the same as a child. I feel Maddie’s pain with super curly hair. Mine is like a spiral perm.  I hated it; the grass is always greener and all that shit.

That said, Maddie looks great! I like her hair longer. It looks soft as opposed to stiff curls. 

• Love 5
38 minutes ago, WinkyFace said:

She also looks exactly like Maddie, except actually black, not just pretending 😉 so she might have better luck after she retires. 

It’s so sad but you’re likely right, they have a couple curly haired people so they have enough “diversity” in that category 🙄

• LOL 1
5 hours ago, Monique said:

For the love of my sanity and eyesight please don’t have Lexie be either of the points 🙏🏾 she is so plastic 🤦🏾‍♀️

I had not noticed until you mentioned it. 😂now I can’t get the image of a Barbie doll out of my head when I see her. 

Keyboard 😂

• Love 1