Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

By the time Kitty came in, Show Group had already been named and Kitty wasn't a judge so perhaps Kelli shot herself in the foot by putting her on Show Group. Traditionally, being invited to show groups means you're guaranteed a spot---even if you make a large error like Amber did during media training. What got a counseling got Taylor cut. 

When they did the episode where the finalists work on their solos with Kitty last year Jalyn was not there. Makes me wonder if Kitty gets offended when girls don’t want to partake of her “expertise “

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

I’ve agreed with a lot of Kitty’s critiques in the past, and I won’t lie and say that I’ve never found her to be entertaining. However, my opinion changed last season. What really got me wasn’t just that her defense of VK was absurd, but that Miranda seemed absolutely terrified that she might get cut bc Kitty commented negatively about her look. No outside person should have that sort of effect on the team members. That just made it clear to me that while Kitty may be helpful to some girls, her overall presence is not a positive one. 

I agree. She isn’t a positive influence on the process and she seems to have a huge double standard on who she criticizes and for what. She sure isn’t consistent in her critiques.

• Love 12
26 minutes ago, Jennv said:

When they did the episode where the finalists work on their solos with Kitty last year Jalyn was not there. Makes me wonder if Kitty gets offended when girls don’t want to partake of her “expertise “

There are multiple groups that go to Kitty’s, but they only show one.

• Love 1
On 7/11/2019 at 10:54 AM, Jennv said:

Kelli Q

Kelli's resume is interesting.  She was a DMD for one or two years.  Then she got cut, right???  Then was an AAIA.  She finally made it to TC on her 4th year audition and made show group that same year and was 2GL last year.  Quite a ride.  PS, she was always one of my faves.

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, Lewy1525 said:

Kelli's resume is interesting.  She was a DMD for one or two years.  Then she got cut, right??? 

Was she cut, or was it a case of "if you audition for DCC and don't make it you automatically resign from DMD"?

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Was she cut, or was it a case of "if you audition for DCC and don't make it you automatically resign from DMD"?

She was cut from the team and she was mad abt it and criticized the organization on ig 

• Useful 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Lewy1525 said:

Kelli's resume is interesting.  She was a DMD for one or two years.  Then she got cut, right???  Then was an AAIA.  She finally made it to TC on her 4th year audition and made show group that same year and was 2GL last year.  Quite a ride.  PS, she was always one of my faves.

Kelli was a TLD (2013-14), DMD (2014-15), AAIA (2015-16), and  DCC (2016-19).

She and Jamie Eckert (MDC) were on the TLD and DMD together and both were cut at 2015 DMD finals.  They both auditioned for the AAIA and made the team.

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Jess14 said:

I’ve agreed with a lot of Kitty’s critiques in the past, and I won’t lie and say that I’ve never found her to be entertaining. However, my opinion changed last season. What really got me wasn’t just that her defense of VK was absurd, but that Miranda seemed absolutely terrified that she might get cut bc Kitty commented negatively about her look. No outside person should have that sort of effect on the team members. That just made it clear to me that while Kitty may be helpful to some girls, her overall presence is not a positive one. 

I have to agree with Kitty when it comes to Miranda's look.  Even now, she still looks like Grandma Moses to me. 🤷‍♀️ They need to stop giving her blonde highlights and just keep her hair dark. It just ages her and she is a pretty girl.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Jennv said:

That was her MO with Tara. 

(edited)
21 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

That was her MO with Tara. 

Kitty has always had a bug up her ass about talented girls who are from not the TX/OK cliques. Any of the girls from either coast, or any girl with tons of talent, she has always been threatened by, because they are a threat to the girls she trains. placing girls as DCCs is her bread and butter.

Nothing chaps her ass more than a girl coming in and making a splash that she has not encountered before. And a girl with actual dance knowledge who doesn’t go running to her for advice — she will torpedo. Too bland, too “fat”, blends, whatever.

Kitty’s pocketbook suffers when girls she does not train make the team.

Edited by Lolfordays
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
12 minutes ago, Fansince1 said:

DCC MTT just posted a new video on IGTV--Kelly and Judy reacting to the most memorable cuts 😯

Thank you for posting this.  I just saw this and came here to see if someone posted it because I was not sure how to do it.  It was too funny!

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Lolfordays said:

Kitty has always had a bug up her ass about talented girls who are from not the TX/OK cliques. Any of the girls from either coast, or any girl with tons of talent, she has always been threatened by, because they are a threat to the girls she trains. placing girls as DCCs is her bread and butter.

Nothing chaps her ass more than a girl coming in and making a splash that she has not encountered before. And a girl with actual dance knowledge who doesn’t go running to her for advice — she will torpedo. Too bland, too “fat”, blends, whatever.

Kitty’s pocketbook suffers when girls she does not train make the team.

not so sure about that, Kitty was a big HollyP fan when she was in Training Camp.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Fansince1 said:

DCC MTT just posted a new video on IGTV--Kelly and Judy reacting to the most memorable cuts 😯

Yikes, the sun damage to Kelli's neck and chest! Kelli, I'd like to introduce you to your new best friend named "Sunscreen."

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Liverbird said:

not so sure about that, Kitty was a big HollyP fan when she was in Training Camp.

I was going to say the same thing...she loved Holly.  

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Liverbird said:

Holly did go to Kitty’s finals class - not sure if the poster was referring to those classes or training with Kitty generally. 

Personally, while I think Kitty clearly has favorites (Morgan was another one), I don’t see much of a pattern in the people that she dislikes. It seems completely random to me.

• Love 1
(edited)
35 minutes ago, Fansince1 said:

OMG now THIS is what I wish we would see more of. I love seeing KJ's reaction to their previous cuts. I wish they would do more reactions of stuff they've seen on the show like the etiquette class etc

Edited by Pebbles116
grammar
  • Love 18
12 minutes ago, Pebbles116 said:

OMG now THIS is what I wish we would see more of. I love seeing KJ's reaction to their previous cuts. I wish they would do more reactions of stuff they've seen on the show like the etiquette class etc

AND PANEL INTERVIEWS

• Love 10
1 hour ago, MrsEVH said:

Kelli was a TLD (2013-14), DMD (2014-15), AAIA (2015-16), and  DCC (2016-19).

She and Jamie Eckert (MDC) were on the TLD and DMD together...

Okay...

TLD? AAIA? MDC? 

I know I should know this by now...

Also...who was the DMD TCC who was cut for being ‘pigeon toed’, as KF so eloquently told her...that was just plain bitchy...& the hopeful was so beautiful too...

51 minutes ago, Fansince1 said:

The MOST memorable one to me was the one with Megan Flaherty (RIP) but of course they'd probably never address that one for obvious reasons.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
9 minutes ago, BBK2 said:

Okay...

TLD? AAIA? MDC? 

Also...who was the DMD TCC who was cut for being ‘pigeon toed’, as KF so eloquently told her...that was just plain bitchy...& the hopeful was so beautiful too...

AAIA is Allen Angels something. Ha MDC is Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders. That girl was Ashley something. I believe she made it to camp in season 8 and another one.  I liked her, thought she was pretty too. No wait her name was Emily Roslyn! I always think it's Ashley

Edited by pinkandsparkly13
Added more
  • Love 2
57 minutes ago, Fansince1 said:

The Vivian part was hilarious and it really does sound like Malena cut was even stranger than we saw. 

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, BBK2 said:

who was the DMD TCC who was cut for being ‘pigeon toed’,

Wasn't that Emily Roslyn?

54 minutes ago, Lolfordays said:

placing girls as DCCs is her bread and butter.

Which reminds me, I wonder how she came to judge at Dolphins cheerleaders auditions.

• Love 1
Just now, ByTor said:

Wasn't that Emily Roslyn?

Which reminds me, I wonder how she came to judge at Dolphins cheerleaders auditions.

I thought it was because of Brooke, but then I remembered she knows Dorie Braddy as well.

(edited)
16 minutes ago, BBK2 said:

Okay...

TLD? AAIA? MDC? 

Texas Legends Dancers (I think ) 

Allen American Ice Angels

Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 1
(edited)
11 minutes ago, MelissaB326 said:

The Vivian part was hilarious and it really does sound like Malena cut was even stranger than we saw. 

OMG, Vivian...wasn’t her episode known as ‘the poem episode’ or she’s know as ‘poem girl’...I remember Judy saying afterwards, instead of writing the poem, she should’ve used that time to practice...that was funny...didn’t they do a spotlight on her a couple of years ago? Like a ‘Where are they now...’

Sad face for Malena, but...off topic...could you imagine her reaction if a guy tried to break up with her?!?! That was mean, but I already typed it, soooo....

Edited by BBK2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, BBK2 said:

OMG, Vivian...didn’t they do a spotlight on her a couple of years ago? Like a ‘Where are they now...’

Sad face for Malena, but...off topic...could you imagine her reaction if a guy tried to break up with her?!?! That was mean, but I already typed it, soooo....

I think the cuts are exactly like breaking up!

The same sort of collection of ideas and hopes all smashed together by a couple of sentences. 

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, BBK2 said:

OMG, Vivian...wasn’t her episode known as ‘the poem episode’ or she’s know as ‘poem girl’...I remember Judy saying afterwards, instead of writing the poem, she should’ve used that time to practice...that was funny...didn’t they do a spotlight on her a couple of years ago? Like a ‘Where are they now...’

I believe you are referring to “A Lucid Dream,” which was the name of the poem and possibly even the episode. Ah, the good old recent-past days....

@Bennie or @GuiltyJohn, any new news? Please? Anything?! I’m intrigued by Kat and Kelcy. I know next to nothing about them other than Kelcy seems to be an excellent dancer and Kat is mind-bogglingly sexy. Are they going to be featured as much as other TCC? Please and thank you. 😊

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Fansince1 said:

Do they really think Madeline is one of their strongest vets?

It is funny watching their reactions but I have to admit I kind of feel bad for Malena or Vivian if they watch this. Esp Malena because her cut was only last summer and they just rejected her this year.

I usually love the dynamic between Kelli and Judy but K seemed a little critical Judy in this short little video (you look frozen on your stool, you're hiding behind your hair, you're twiddling your thumbs!).

When Judy said "I let you do the talking because I can't!" and Kelli laughs... is Judy implying that she's uncomfortable talking to the girls, doesn't want to, or she knows her opinion doesn't really matter?

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, NMDD43 said:

Do they really think Madeline is one of their strongest vets?

It is funny watching their reactions but I have to admit I kind of feel bad for Malena or Vivian if they watch this. Esp Malena because her cut was only last summer and they just rejected her this year.

I usually love the dynamic between Kelli and Judy but K seemed a little critical Judy in this short little video (you look frozen on your stool, you're hiding behind your hair, you're twiddling your thumbs!).

When Judy said "I let you do the talking because I can't!" and Kelli laughs... is Judy implying that she's uncomfortable talking to the girls, doesn't want to, or she knows her opinion doesn't really matter?

I think Judy can't stand to break their hearts so she lets Kelli be the bad cop. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
16 minutes ago, Weeklydcc said:

I think Judy can't stand to break their hearts so she lets Kelli be the bad cop. 

When it's someone that Kelli has brought into TC even though they aren't a strong dancer, but they are pretty, or have football knowledge, etc and she strings them along thru most of camp, then yeah, Kelli should be the bad cop.

• Love 7
(edited)
3 hours ago, MelissaB326 said:

To to be honest, this post/ video IMO was not very professional.  We all know Malena  didn’t handle the cut well, but why rehash it. Did they stop to think how she might feel having this all over social media again? Have some compassion for the girl especially since she didn’t make it back. 

Edited by Cruisegirl
  • Love 12
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Cruisegirl said:

To to be honest, this post IMO was not very professional.  We all know Malena  didn’t handle the cut well, but why rehash it. Did they stop to think how she might feel having this all over social media again? Have some compassion for the girl especially since she didn’t make it back. 

The Melana cut was strange and neither CMT or Kelli (as producer) showed any "professionalism" when they cut the way they did or edited the show the way they did- and as far as that goes -- seems I recall Kelli saying that one girl had no personality, Kitty saying that dancers were a mess, gushing over some girls *coughVKcough* or tearing down others *coughWhitneycough* etc. etc., it's what provides fuel for the board.

Edited by MTTFan
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Cruisegirl said:

To to be honest, this post IMO was not very professional.  We all know Malena  didn’t handle the cut well, but why rehash it. Did they stop to think how she might feel having this all over social media again? Have some compassion for the girl especially since she didn’t make it back. 

It’s very mean girl. Hey, let’s film Kelli and Judy laughing and talking shit about how girls reacted to their dreams being crushed. I wonder whose idea it was?

• Love 18
(edited)
6 hours ago, Liverbird said:

6 hours ago, Christineelgene said:

And Maddie her second year, and Lauren and there are others, but those are the first that come to my mind.

If they're not Texas bred, they need to at least respect Kitty's opinion, ask her for advice, pay for her prep classes...etc. All 3 of these examples did so. 

And, you can do everything right and she still throw you under the bus---ie. Madeline M. 

Edited by Loves2Dance
  • Love 5
23 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

If they're not Texas bred, they need to at least respect Kitty's opinion, ask her for advice, pay for her prep classes...etc. All 3 of these examples did so. 

And, you can do everything right and she still throw you under the bus---ie. Madeline M. 

Kitty was the one who brought up Gina’s attitude to K&J.  It was the first they had heard of it.  She didn’t seem to like Danielle.  Can’t remember what she thought of Alexandria.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Lolfordays said:

placing girls as DCCs is her bread and butter.

Now I’m thinking that Kitty wouldn’t care that she looked like an idiot for insisting VK be “shown respect” last season - some girls will likely now be throwing money at her to be her next pet project and pushed on to the team.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Jennv said:

It’s very mean girl. Hey, let’s film Kelli and Judy laughing and talking shit about how girls reacted to their dreams being crushed. I wonder whose idea it was?

Unfortunately i don’t think the production team would care - that kind of thing totally sells the show. The girls know they are being filmed and that would be reason enough to try to hold it together best they can to avoid these moments being replayed forever... 

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Kitty was the one who brought up Gina’s attitude to K&J.  It was the first they had heard of it.  She didn’t seem to like Danielle.  Can’t remember what she thought of Alexandria.

Kitty said Alexandria was a blender 

• Love 3

Kitty is a witch---plain and simple. Sure, her antics make for great reality television, but at the end of the day, she's a hate filled hag who gets off on putting people down. #SorryNotSorry 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 21
3 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

Kitty is a witch---plain and simple. Sure, her antics make for great reality television, but at the end of the day, she's a hate filled hag who gets off on putting people down. #SorryNotSorry 

This

• Love 2
(edited)
47 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

She thought Alexandria was a "blender" and her problem with Danielle, was Danielle's obsession with her hair (she tossed it alot) - she made a comment (jokingly) about wanting to cut it off when they were at Gilley's one year -- judy and Kitty called Danielle and Jasmine in for a "chat."

Edited by MTTFan
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, MTTFan said:

She thought Alexandria was a "blender" and her problem with Danielle, was Danielle's obsession with her hair (she tossed it alot) - she made a comment (jokingly) about wanting to cut it off when they were at Gilley's one year -- judy and Kitty called Danielle and Jasmine in for a "chat."

Kitty has an obsession with hair.  Danielle, Erica, Miranda, Tara.  She made the comment about how disrespectful it was for Tara to show up looking like she just rolled out of bed.  Pot kettle black.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Kitty has an obsession with hair.  Danielle, Erica, Miranda, Tara.  She made the comment about how disrespectful it was for Tara to show up looking like she just rolled out of bed.  Pot kettle black.

Funny then, that Kitty’s hair is possibly the worst of anyone’s on the show

• LOL 6
  • Love 16