Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E10: The Rest Is Still Unwritten

• Start Topic

On 9/4/2019 at 7:09 PM, humbleopinion said:

Darcey is so over the top grateful for Tom's crumbs of compliments(weeping while botoxed...trying to squeeze the tears out since those facial muscles are paralyzed) while she doles compliment after compliment out to Tom with a shovel.....he did say she was beautiful...and she believed him...

He is both suave and debonair....my ass.....

Those sneakers with the knee socks attached....thinking you aren't supposed to do any actual exercise in them., how do you air them out if your feet sweat....they remind me of wader boots....

How did she know to pack gear for a cricket practice?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I liked Avery asking if they had makeup in Syria.  I think it was a moment of clarity for Omar that the girl has NO idea what she's getting herself into.  She's worried about makeup in a place where they may not even have power or water.  And she kinda brushes it off when he tells her as much.

I like Tom.  He seems to just be trying to make the best of the situation.  Him and her aren't even not on the same page as to their relationship, they aren't even in the same book.  He seems like a good enough guy dealing with a insane situation with a bunch of cameras there to capture his every move.

• Love 11

Tom I think is kind of playing to us in the forums. He sees Darcy as we see her and as we’ve snarked on her.  When she makes reference to every situation as it relates to engagement or marriage in some fashion ( which she did continually with Jesse also) Toms reaction is much as ours, and he calls her out on it being too much too soon. Darcy is totally off balance with him, all her conversations always lead to the subject of commitment, a future, engagement, weddings etc. I think she wants to see Stacy In order to get advice and reassurance. They have a tremendous rivalry but they also have that “twin thing”, 

sometimes when Darcy makes one of her engagement references or goes on a crying jag, I expect Tom to look at the camera  as if to acknowledge us.

• LOL 3
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

sometimes when Darcy makes one of her engagement references or goes on a crying jag, I expect Tom to look at the camera  as if to acknowledge us.

I look for this also, every damn time she says "it's like we are walking down the aisle" (which I have lost count of how many times she used this line) or "oh you look like you are waiting for me at the altar!" or going on and on about what kind of diamond ring she likes while he tries to change the subject constantly. I always expect him to look right "at us" and the camera zooms in really close on his face. Please TLC, make this happen! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

I sleep anywhere, on anything.  I use the phones, toilets, linens, glasses without a care.  I'm 79 and still here.  Also, those concerns never enter my mind unless I'm traveling with a friend and all of her WIPES.

• LOL 5
  • Love 17
On 9/1/2019 at 5:49 PM, seasons said:

Gummy panties? Chocolate panties? 

This can't be real. It just can't.

Yeah, what girl wouldn't want a broke foppish manicure dude gnawing at her crotch while melting chocolate is giving her an epic UTI?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 4
On 9/1/2019 at 8:34 PM, hookedontv said:

Question-what is it with some of these women constantly “petting” their hair (I’m looking at you Darcey and Jeniffer.) Is it a hair extension thing? Do they think it’s sexy? It’s just so weird to me. 

It's a hair extension thing, I see it every day here in LA. Because their hair is bleached to oblivion they can't grow it out. But they need to arrange around their breasts and then pet it to garner attention to said (also fake) chestitorial area. It's hilarious. I seriously see it several times a day.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
On 9/2/2019 at 2:20 AM, Barbara Please said:

Outside the airport in the loudest voice possible: “Mikhul, you dun got fat!”  *braying laugh*  So sayeth the nicotine soaked, bleached frizzy- haired blonde, refrigerator-sized trollop of white trash . 

You so win the Interwebs for today.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, iwasish said:

How did she know to pack gear for a cricket practice?

The gear was provided by the facility, although I suspect that Darcey may have kept those heavy duty knee pads.

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, BoomerRumor said:

Yeah, what girl wouldn't want a broke foppish manicure dude gnawing at her crotch while melting chocolate is giving her an epic UTI?

The most common one it's basically like....a front panel part that's the gummy/chocolate and the waistband/underbelly part is cloth.  There's another kind though that the whole thing is made out of basically a fruit roll up and just seems like something you'd never want touching your nether regions.  
If some guy I'd never met in person showed up with that stuff....ugh.  I think he wants to seem sexy and fun but it just comes across as kinda immature and silly.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, moonbunnychan said:

The most common one it's basically like....a front panel part that's the gummy/chocolate and the waistband/underbelly part is cloth.  There's another kind though that the whole thing is made out of basically a fruit roll up and just seems like something you'd never want touching your nether regions.  
If some guy I'd never met in person showed up with that stuff....ugh.  I think he wants to seem sexy and fun but it just comes across as kinda immature and silly.

No, the way he keeps talking  about them, I truly think he believes she’s going to wear them and he’s going to eat them. Sorry for the visual. And I bet it’s that cheap fake chocolate too. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Before this show, I never knew there was such a thing as chocolate panties. Those were simpler, innocent, happier days that are forever lost.

There is just something about chocolate being near...that region of the body...that makes me want to puke. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

I think the prize for Darcy is the wedding itself, like it is for many brides, and not so much the marriage.  The dress, the shower, the registry, all of it.  The marriage seems to be overlooked, as the allure of the attention is what many women want.  

• Love 9
7 hours ago, BoomerRumor said:

It's a hair extension thing, I see it every day here in LA. Because their hair is bleached to oblivion they can't grow it out. But they need to arrange around their breasts and then pet it to garner attention to said (also fake) chestitorial area. It's hilarious. I seriously see it several times a day.

OMG that is so annoying to watch!  I am not sure why everyone wants long hair extensions, it is not always a good look but no matter what they want it. 

I would imagine that their bathroom floors are covered in the shedding extensions and their shower drains are a bit clogged.

These women have become slaves to the hair, fake eyelashes (even just to go to the grocery store), glam teams, it makes it hard for us mere mortals to look or feel good about ourselves even when we are dressed up on a Saturday night.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, gingerella said:

I'd take the Canary Islands for vacay any day...They're supposed to be gorgeous!

Every time Darcey would talk about the vacation that Tom would take her on she sounded like an announcer on a game show, "Let's show them what they have won, a trip to "The beautiful Canary Islands."

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Every time Darcey would talk about the vacation that Tom would take her on she sounded like an announcer on a game show, "Let's show them what they have won, a trip to "The beautiful Canary Islands."

Ha! Darcey's entire existence seems to revolve around how hot and sexy she can be in a selfie at any given moment. And by hot and sexy, she's using a 1980's blow up doll as her gold standard. It's really pathetic and sad. I have to believe she's really like this and not putting one over on us all because who would want to portray themselves as that pathetic on TV?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

By the way, I know that the Canary Islands are a cluster of islands (hence, "islands" is plural) but never in my life have I heard anyone refer to the singular island "Gran Canaria" as to the place where they are going. Never. It just seems to be another attempt by Darcey to be "fancier" and "worldlier" than she is. She's a dope. Just say you're going to the Canary Islands. 

• Love 5
45 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

By the way, I know that the Canary Islands are a cluster of islands (hence, "islands" is plural) but never in my life have I heard anyone refer to the singular island "Gran Canaria" as to the place where they are going. Never. It just seems to be another attempt by Darcey to be "fancier" and "worldlier" than she is.

Maybe it's a British thing since Tom was the one who first referred to it as "Gran Canaria" in the phone call when he told Darcey he had just gotten back from a six hour flight there and that he was going to take her on a trip on his cousin's 60 ft. yacht. Right after that he asked to see Toxic Friend's tits. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
44 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Maybe it's a British thing since Tom was the one who first referred to it as "Gran Canaria" in the phone call when he told Darcey he had just gotten back from a six hour flight there and that he was going to take her on a trip on his cousin's 60 ft. yacht. Right after that he asked to see Toxic Friend's tits. 

If it's a six hour flight from England, how long would it take to get there by yacht? Supposing the jet is flying at 500mph, that's 3,000 miles from England.

17 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

I sleep anywhere, on anything.  I use the phones, toilets, linens, glasses without a care.  I'm 79 and still here.  Also, those concerns never enter my mind unless I'm traveling with a friend and all of her WIPES.

As a friend of mine always says, "What do you have an immune system for?" 

5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

These women have become slaves to the hair, fake eyelashes (even just to go to the grocery store), glam teams, it makes it hard for us mere mortals to look or feel good about ourselves even when we are dressed up on a Saturday night.

It actually makes it easier for this mortal to feel good about myself all the damn time.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 9/3/2019 at 5:23 PM, RealReality said:

I, for the life of me, don't understand why akiyini couldn't have said something before he got on the plane.  I also don't understand why, if the gift was that important, they couldn't just pick up some doodad around the airport?,

It is puzzling because she did warn him he would have to win her father over--the only thing I can imagine is that it was so normal for a visitor from another country to bring a gift to the family that was hosting him that she assumed he would do that.  Particularly to bring your fiancee a gift

In general, I think that gifts are more important in poorer countries than they are in the US, especially if the visitor is from the US, perceived to be so wealthy.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
55 minutes ago, Gobi said:

If it's a six hour flight from England, how long would it take to get there by yacht? Supposing the jet is flying at 500mph, that's 3,000 miles from England.

I was skeptical about the six hour flight comment, too, so I looked it up. It's about 4 hours on a commercial jet but maybe he didn't have a direct flight. OR maybe Jet-setter Tom flew in a friend's private plane, yeah, that must be it...

• LOL 2
20 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Personally I prefer Albania. But it was incredibly rude to do that to Tom.

Darcey doesn't care who the man is, she just wants a proposal. I think a proposal symbolizes stability or something to her. "Keep your eyes on the prize"-the prize being the proposal. NOTHING else about the relationship matters; dating is just a means to the end for her. The "prize" should be their journey, the experiences they share, getting to know each other, falling in love...but it's not for her. The only thing she cares about is the proposal. She seems to view it, and nothing else, as proof that someone loves her. Maybe she has some abandonment issues and sees a proposal as locking him in, making it harder for him to leave her.

Homegirl is on the wrong show. She should have been on Married at First Sight.

Has anyone considered that Darcy might be seeking a lifeline?  Maybe Daddy is threatening to cut her (and Stacy) off, they no longer have their business, and she's looking for a man to support her.

• Useful 5
10 minutes ago, Kath94 said:

Has anyone considered that Darcy might be seeking a lifeline?  Maybe Daddy is threatening to cut her (and Stacy) off, they no longer have their business, and she's looking for a man to support her.

Well, she certainly is playing up her TLC character of marriage-desperate Darcey to the hilt. I think she knows she's laughable, but a girl has to pay her bills somehow.  As a bonus, maybe Hollywood will come knocking if they're looking for someone who can cry on cue.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Mothra said:

It is puzzling because she did warn him he would have to win her father over--the only thing I can imagine is that it was so normal for a visitor from another country to bring a gift to the family that was hosting him that she assumed he would do that.  Particularly to bring your fiancee a gift

In general, I think that gifts are more important in poorer countries than they are in the US, especially if the visitor is from the US, perceived to be so wealthy.

I passed down to my now-adult sons two rules that my mother taught us:

- Never visit someone empty-handed.

- Never return a dish, platter, bowl, etc. empty.

• Love 8
On 9/3/2019 at 2:23 PM, RealReality said:

LOL, honestly I don't even really understand what chocolate drawers are for. 

I like to take it leisurely in life....I have my sex then eat my chocolate.  I can see no benefit in combining the two. 

You would have no use for Angela and her cake, then? 😉

2 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

It actually makes it easier for this mortal to feel good about myself all the damn time.

These women have changed the standards, they spend big bucks to keep things going, not just hair and makeup but the injectables etc...as a (ahem) slightly older woman I feel like looking my best takes a bit more effort so maybe false eyelashes is all I would need, le sigh.

I halfway watched this episode and never finished the last 15 min., but next week I shall catch up on my favorite trash show!

Anyways here's what I got:

Angela and Mikal- I usually skp through her segments but she made Mickal not work like Nickel did to Azan?  Angela is super controlling and gross; her non molester daughter seems okay, but Mikal (for all his problems) is better than these people.  Angela will drive him to drink to make it through each day.

Darcy- I mean, her poor daughters.......I don't even think this desperation is an act- it's who she actually is!  Tom>Jesse but he's still not that great.  Jesse is a gaslighter but I think he 100% had her pegged.  Darcy (sees Tom waiting for her to walk down some stairs): It's like you are waiting for me at the alter!!!!????????? She really does need to work on herself.

Ben and A- They are both weirdos.  If it can work out , then I actually think they would be good together.

Omar and Avery- She's just a brat.  I love her mom gave some sass about how she's never been Muslim in the summer so we'll see.  Savage, mom.    Avery is more concerned about makeup and love and unicorns and heart eye emojis and her fantasy life as Mrs. Omar dentist and everyone back home will think she's really amazing and different/exotic that she doesn't even understand the serious realities of living in Syria.  And why would Omar bring her into that?????  Especially now meeting her and seeing she's a little girl playing dressup for some fantasy romance.  I think he put off wedding plans just to see how she was in person.  Run, Omar!

Rebecca and greasy Rasputin-  TBH I barely watched them- hulk busted can of biscuits is mad, smash hookah bar!!! grrr!  Cue Becky chewing her lip and vowing that if this is how he's going to be she's leaving.

Ceasar- His family shouldn't let him out of the house unaccompained .  I don't know how he made it this far in life .

Tim- Jennifer- we are all thinking the same thing- he's super gay.  Everytime he talks and spills forth all his cheesy lines with his cheesy grins with his big head on his tiny body; I cringe.

Edited by doyouevengohere
eta: oh gosh, I forgot tiny tim!!!
  • LOL 3
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, DiamondGirl said:

I passed down to my now-adult sons two rules that my mother taught us:

- Never visit someone empty-handed.

- Never return a dish, platter, bowl, etc. empty.

LOL I bring a gift if I feel like it and don't if I don't.  But I never expect anyone to bring me anything.  Just having a visit from someone I enjoy is more than enough for me.  

I also just returned my godmother's dish empty after I begged her not to cook for me.  In my defense if I had made anything to put in that bowl it would have been a disappointment for sure. 

• Love 4
On 9/6/2019 at 1:04 AM, HaaCHOO said:

Once I had to spend the night at a refugee center in Croatia. My standards in general were subsequently lowered. My mom's all, "You mean this hotel doesn't have indoor corridors and we can drive to our door? No thank you." While I am, "The hot water is on all 24 hours?! Score!"

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
On 8/28/2019 at 3:50 AM, mamadrama said:

Heck, if he's single then I might just attach myself to him. My husband and I were just saying the other day that we need a wealthy wife/husband to take care of us. 

TLC is waiting on your call.  "90 Day Menage".  We're all in. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
On 9/4/2019 at 8:53 AM, lh25 said:

I'd be ticked off, less about any sex and more about needing my own space.  I don't like staying at my own family's places that much, let alone people I don't know.

IKR?  Sharing a room sucks, even with people you know.  

After a long flight, don't these women wanna fart? Floss, pluck something?  Rip off a bra, scratch the boobs?  Clean off and replace all that makeup?  Take a little poop?  

How do you keep the mystery alive when you're shoved into a shared room?  Maybe girly girls don't do all those things????  

• LOL 7
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I feel like my immune system has enough of a challenge with everyday life.  

Sleeping on a jizz and juiced hotel comforter isn't going to offer any additional benefit to me. 

I don't get sick often but when I do it's a shit show so I do what I can to avoid it, especially if it's as easy as taking off a hotel comforter or being a diligent handwasher. 

My immune system will still get plenty time to shine since like 25% of people up here don't cover their mouth when they cough or sneeze and Im an adventurous eater.  

23 minutes ago, zillabreeze said:

IKR?  Sharing a room sucks, even with people you know.  

After a long flight, don't these women wanna fart? Floss, pluck something?  Rip off a bra, scratch the boobs?  Clean off and replace all that makeup?  Take a little poop?  

How do you keep the mystery alive when you're shoved into a shared room?  Maybe girly girls don't do all those things????  

Speaking of dumps and farts I wonder if Darcy has been holding all hers in this entire time because she doesn't want tom to be "turned off" and pooping isn't disney princess approved. 

• LOL 10
8 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Speaking of dumps and farts I wonder if Darcy has been holding all hers in this entire time because she doesn't want tom to be "turned off" and pooping isn't disney princess approved. 

🤣😂🤣Like WTF?  He showed her that lovely little private suite and she goes into pout face.  I would have given Tom a gajillion BF points for being so thoughtful.

Then, she goes to his room and starts rolling her airport stank all over his very fresh looking bed!!!! Ah hell no.  

GF, I don't know what those girls told you back in the strip club locker room, but ho sink baths don't cut it.

If the producers really loved us, the next morning would be a shot of the white pillowcase with a whole face of make-up smeared all over it.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
12 hours ago, gingerella said:

I'd take the Canary Islands for vacay any day...They're supposed to be gorgeous!

Gran Canaria is very beautiful, but it's hard to beat Ksamil on a warm summer morning. Beautiful sea sparkling in the sunlight with the water so clear that 100 yards out you can still see the tiny pebbles down below, sitting at a little outdoor cafe sipping Euorpean hot chocolate as the white sailboats venture into the water, narrow cobblestone streets and alleys winding amongst shops and bakeries, thick white sand, the ancient Greek ampitheater off in the distance...

Albania has some of the most beautiful beaches and picturesque coastlines in Europe-with the added benefit of fewer tourists.

• Useful 8
  • Love 4
23 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Gran Canaria is very beautiful, but it's hard to beat Ksamil

I had to Google both... No arm twisting to get me to either!!!!  Both! Stunning! 

I've got a friend that says Croatia has all the antiquities and ruins of Rome without the touristy.

Then, there's our Darcy, teetering around the world on her stripper heels...appreciating NOTHING!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, zillabreeze said:

🤣😂🤣Like WTF?  He showed her that lovely little private suite and she goes into pout face.  I would have given Tom a gajillion BF points for being so thoughtful.

Then, she goes to his room and starts rolling her airport stank all over his very fresh looking bed!!!! Ah hell no.  

GF, I don't know what those girls told you back in the strip club locker room, but ho sink baths don't cut it.

If the producers really loved us, the next morning would be a shot of the white pillowcase with a whole face of make-up smeared all over it.  

Remember the T shirts from years ago that had a big facial makeup smear that looked like Tammy Faye Baker and phrase “Guess who I ran into at the mall?”

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
On 9/2/2019 at 10:05 PM, SemiCharmedLife said:

I think the same thing each and every time they show Zied with a hookah- which is quite often.  And the more stress, the more he sucks it down.  He may be the younger one, but he probably has the lungs of an old man.

What do they smoke in the hookah over there? Tobacco? Pot? Something else?

• Love 1