Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E10: The Rest Is Still Unwritten

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, eyelash said:

Doesn't it often take weeks if not months to get visas in much of the world?  And for a TV show, that would mean for camera crew and production staff as well.  I think Albania had to be planned much longer ago than they are portraying.

Americans and Brits don't need visas to visit Albania as a tourist. Myhusband and I went a few times.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, blubld43 said:

I thought last night he looks completely over her! She isn't subservient to him in the way a woman born into it would be, she has unrealistic expectations about what her life will be, and he's a grown man who knows better.

Not sure at this point they'll actually get married. (Speculation only).

Avery is an idiot. Omar says “There is no power or water in Syria”. And she says “But not ALL the time right?” His face y’all. He had to back track and curtail his pervious statement to her liking. Calling her immature was polite compared to what he was probably thinking. 

Reminds me of when Azan said he wasn’t attracted to Nicole, and then she asks “But you are though, right?” I think that lead to the 55% gem of a line. These people got BLINDERS ON and I wanna know how I can avoid reality like this 

• Love 22

When Omar and Avery had their alone lunch date, he even warned her about the daily reality of life in Syria. She looked like she thought about it for .5 seconds, then said with a gleam in her eye "I'll do it! Yep I'm coming." The glee in her face said to me that she couldn't wait to see her Mom's reaction when she found out.

• Love 17
5 minutes ago, Lacy4u said:

Why is it that every time I see Tim he reminds me of Buster Poindexter????!!

OMG, yes!  He could totally be buster poindexters son.  Maybe that's the secret!?!?!!

Edited by RealReality
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
24 minutes ago, gotta watch said:

When Omar and Avery had their alone lunch date, he even warned her about the daily reality of life in Syria. She looked like she thought about it for .5 seconds, then said with a gleam in her eye "I'll do it! Yep I'm coming." The glee in her face said to me that she couldn't wait to see her Mom's reaction when she found out.

Of all the women on the show, I'm most alarmed at Avery's actions and behavior.  I understand, from what was presented on the show, she was an average American teenager who used her adolescence and early adulthood to become rebellious and flaunt her newly realized "independence" to embrace another religious faith and find an online "romance".  It's obvious that Avery is now in an advanced state of "DELUSION AND DENIAL" as she is choosing to ignore the severity and gravity of the situation she's placing herself in on a daily basis.  I'm very surprised the producers of the show AND HER MOTHER have allowed this escapade to proceed to this level of potential real harm coming to her (physically, emotionally, spiritually and intellectually) by proceeding with this story line as if it's "run of the mill."  Anyone who's  "woke" enough to listen to the news each day understands that Syria is NOT a safe place for her to reside.

• Love 17
6 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Girl, go learn how to fill that emotional void YOURSELF and not rely on a man to do it for you.

LOLOLOL.....If Darcy ever took any steps to improve her sense of worth and value in this world, she'd lose this ongoing gig on TLC as the story line would evaporate.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13

Darcey and Tom--well worth watching to see how far she will actually go.  Is there a limit?  Signs point to no.

Benjamin--we can watch for more erections.  And he did research online about customs, when he was checking out bride prices.  But really, if you're going to another country and relying on the hospitality of your fiancee and her family, even if you think you're going to be staying elsewhere, doesn't it occur to you to bring gifts?  Akinyi had told him that he needed to win over her father; I hope he at least brought something for him.  But seriously, Benjamin is competing with Avery's mother to be the rudest American on the show.  I get that he was blind-sided by being taken to the brother's home instead of the Airb&b, but wouldn't a normal person tell the brother and his wife how nice their home was, how comfortable his room looked, how kind it was of them to put him up?  I think his airport erection says it all.

Avery is in big trouble.  She has no idea what living in Syria means, and I hope and believe Omar cares for her enough that he will not allow her to join him there.  It may involve siding with her mother (who needs Tim's golden eye treatments more than Tim does--she looks like somebody has punched in the face without leaving bruises.  Both top and bottom lids have been swollen the whole time she's been on the show), but Avery must be made to understand what she's signing up for.  No way she could tolerate living in Syria as Omar is trying to describe it to her.

Angela and Michael--don't care

Rebecca and Zied--don't care

Can't remember anyone else.  I record this show and ff through the ones I'm not interested in.  Eventually I'll have it down to five minutes.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

Y’all don’t hate me, but I would love to see Jesse on Pillow Talk. Would watch. I’m a Jesse apologist. I actually always thought he meant well, albeit in a self serving manner. I think Tom is trying with Darcy also, in his own way. But Darcy will mess it up. I’m not against her fame whoring, but I don't think her flair for the dramatics is completely phony. The drinking, crying, histrionics, I think are real. The marriage stuff is mostly an act imo, cuz the show IS 90 Day FIANCÉ. Not the bachelorette. So she has to reference marriage or people will start to catch on as to why she is EVEN APPEARING on this show. Yet again. But kinda missing Jesse and his Dutch personality. He takes himself so seriously, it’s hilarious to watch. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 14
On 8/29/2019 at 12:09 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I agree - I think he is a bad actor trying to land an acting gig through this.  Who knows if he really sent all the money he says he sent?

Cesar is a 46 year old overweight out of shape doofus. He's not going to be getting any gigs. He needs to go back to mani's and pedi's, stop wasting his money on the Maria's of the world and find a nice local girl to settle down with. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
16 minutes ago, Cammi said:

I think Tom is trying with Darcy also, in his own way. But Darcy will mess it up. I’m not against her fame whoring, but I don't think her flair for the dramatics is completely phony. The drinking, crying, histrionics, I think are real.

Well, I think Darcey is an interesting case.  I think she is totally looking for fame and maybe a show of her own (or with her sister; they've tried in the past and may feel they've struck gold with this one), but I'm inclined to agree with you that all the dramatics isn't totally fake.  I believe she really does need men to lust after her, and I believe the fact that Tom, who in her eyes is totally not worthy of her favors, has her flummoxed.  I don't think there is any other way for her to interact with men, and I truly don't think she has any other thoughts in her head.  They're either hot for her to the point of exploding crotches or they don't like her--and I don't think she believes any man doesn't like her.

And I know there's a strong anti-Tom contingent here, and I understand where you're coming from, but I think he's bright enough and has enough of a sense of humor to understand what she's doing and how to frustrate her for his (and our) entertainment.

I believe she is at least as delusional as Caesar, whether it's delusion about Maria or delusion about what a good actor he is.  I think she fully believes she is as sexy and luscious and irresistible as she presents herself.

Will she just give up and go home?  Will she somehow force him to buy her a "courage" ring or whatever the hell it was Jesse got her?  Will she intentionally misunderstand something he says or does and flounce out of town?  I will certainly stay tuned.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Omar looks like a deer in headlights.  No way he wants to marry Avery right now.  Mom is pushing it cause I really believe she hates him more than she loves her daughter and she is calling his bluff hoping he runs and not like Pole!

I think Omar sees Avery as a potential human meat shield in Syria when their apartment gets bombed,  “Just let me slide under you there, honey!”

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Cesar is a 46 year old overweight out of shape doofus. He's not going to be getting any gigs. He needs to go back to mani's and pedi's, stop wasting his money on the Maria's of the world and find a nice local girl to settle down with. 

If you haven’t seen his actor/model portfolio, you might want to check it out on his couple’s forum. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Real Housewife LI said:

How did i miss Angela being arrested for a DWI last month!

She was also cheating with a married man. This was after her first visit to see Mykull. There is soooo much more to these trashy disgusting people than TLC will allow us to see. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
26 minutes ago, Mothra said:

Will she somehow force him to buy her a "courage" ring or whatever the hell it was Jesse got her

Jesse repeatedly called it “an appreciation ring” but Darcey kept saying, “But it’s an engagement ring, we’re engaged, right?” and no amount of Jesse correcting her would convince her otherwise. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Jesse repeatedly called it “an appreciation ring” but Darcey kept saying, “But it’s an engagement ring, we’re engaged, right?” and no amount of Jesse correcting her would convince her otherwise. 

it's embarrassing and painful to watch her.  she said last night that they have been communicating for 4 years.  how did jesse come into the equation?  didn't tom research darcy before having her come over?

• Love 2
21 hours ago, greekmom said:

So either Zied is punking Rebecca or TLC is punking us... but no one wears what he gave her to wear.  A few screen shots from their drive from the hotel to his parents home...

And not only that, if one of the objects is to cover her tattoos, then why not have her wear a long-sleeved shirt underneath the dress?  And to be extra safe, have it be one of those ones that comes down around the thumb, to keep it from sliding up?  This show.

19 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Darcey and Tom seem to be like folks who know each other professionally, but not too well, and they'd be okay with meeting for dinner or drinks when one is visiting their city.

That's exactly what I think this is.  They're together for a business venture, the same as she and Jesse were.  So I actually kind of enjoy watching her flail and embarrass herself.

Forgot Tim and Jeniffer. No connection there at all. No attraction. Give the eye mask as a gift and do not put them on someone. Ugh. They are just 'off'.

There on the bed, they both looked to me like they were transitioning, and I was wondering if they would meet in the middle or just keep moving past or how exactly it was going to work.

10 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Her Albanian boyfriend can't leave.

Any other Top Gear fans who immediately thought of James May's "Oh, Crikey!  It's the Albanian Rozzers!"? 

1 hour ago, Mothra said:

[Avery's] mother (who needs Tim's golden eye treatments more than Tim does--she looks like somebody has punched in the face without leaving bruises.  Both top and bottom lids have been swollen the whole time she's been on the show),

I've noticed that, too, but at the same time, she often looks like Valerie Bertinelli to me.  I don't know what starts it, but the plucked eyebrows definitely contribute.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, blubld43 said:

I thought last night he looks completely over her! She isn't subservient to him in the way a woman born into it would be, she has unrealistic expectations about what her life will be, and he's a grown man who knows better.

Not sure at this point they'll actually get married. (Speculation only).

I think he finally realized he’s marrying a moron. When she asked, “Do they like...have make-up in Syria?” I thought they were going to start playing the Curb Your Enthusiasm music as the camera zoomed in on Omar’s face. His fault though. He picked this moron. There are beautiful, intelligent women of all ethnicities and nationalities who practice Islam all over the world. Women who are closer in age, intellect, and maturity to Omar. I guess he’s never heard of Dearborn, Michigan. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

f you haven’t seen his actor/model portfolio, you might want to check it out on his couple’s forum. 

Yes, I have had the pleasure of seeing that. His oh so sexy shirtless pic must have been taken at least 50 lbs. ago.

• LOL 3
22 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I think he finally realized he’s marrying a moron. When she asked, “Do they like...have make-up in Syria?” I thought they were going to start playing the Curb Your Enthusiasm music as the camera zoomed in on Omar’s face. His fault though. He picked this moron. There are beautiful, intelligent women of all ethnicities and nationalities who practice Islam all over the world. Women who are closer in age, intellect, and maturity to Omar. I guess he’s never heard of Dearborn, Michigan. 

He deserves what he gets.  He catfished her pretending to be in the United States.  Good way to set up an eventual move.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 8/27/2019 at 5:26 AM, Spike said:

Boy he sucks on that hookah like an infant on a teat.

I think the same thing each and every time they show Zied with a hookah- which is quite often.  And the more stress, the more he sucks it down.  He may be the younger one, but he probably has the lungs of an old man.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Mothra said:

Darcey and Tom--well worth watching to see how far she will actually go.  Is there a limit?  Signs point to no.

Benjamin--we can watch for more erections.  And he did research online about customs, when he was checking out bride prices.  But really, if you're going to another country and relying on the hospitality of your fiancee and her family, even if you think you're going to be staying elsewhere, doesn't it occur to you to bring gifts?  Akinyi had told him that he needed to win over her father; I hope he at least brought something for him.  But seriously, Benjamin is competing with Avery's mother to be the rudest American on the show.  I get that he was blind-sided by being taken to the brother's home instead of the Airb&b, but wouldn't a normal person tell the brother and his wife how nice their home was, how comfortable his room looked, how kind it was of them to put him up?  I think his airport erection says it all.

Avery is in big trouble.  She has no idea what living in Syria means, and I hope and believe Omar cares for her enough that he will not allow her to join him there.  It may involve siding with her mother (who needs Tim's golden eye treatments more than Tim does--she looks like somebody has punched in the face without leaving bruises.  Both top and bottom lids have been swollen the whole time she's been on the show), but Avery must be made to understand what she's signing up for.  No way she could tolerate living in Syria as Omar is trying to describe it to her.

Angela and Michael--don't care

Rebecca and Zied--don't care

Can't remember anyone else.  I record this show and ff through the ones I'm not interested in.  Eventually I'll have it down to five minutes.

You don't even have to ff through the ones you're not interested in to have it down to 5 minutes. With all of the commercials and rehashing, the show seems like it's barely more than 5 minutes long. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, pdlinda said:

I'm very surprised the producers of the show AND HER MOTHER have allowed this escapade to proceed to this level of potential real harm coming to her (physically, emotionally, spiritually and intellectually) by proceeding with this story line as if it's "run of the mill."  Anyone who's  "woke" enough to listen to the news each day understands that Syria is NOT a safe place for her to reside.

I can't get over the mother. I don't feel she's remotely "woke" enough to understand living in Syria. She had to Google what it would be like for her to marry a Muslim man for crying out loud. Avery is still a kid trying to find her way in life and I don't think this is going to work out so well for her.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Mothra said:

Will she just give up and go home?  Will she somehow force him to buy her a "courage" ring or whatever the hell it was Jesse got her?  Will she intentionally misunderstand something he says or does and flounce out of town?  I will certainly stay tuned.

Courage ring ....call the funeral home because I'm dead over here! 🤣

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
35 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Why ever would you say that?? She is so subtle it's impossible for anyone to read between those lines.  "Oh look you have on a tie, just like you would at our wedding!" "Look at the moon tonight, it's  glistening like a 3.72 carat round solitaire!" Or "You're wiggling your ring finger like it's itching for a wedding band" Or maybe even "Wow you're breathing in and out kind of like you want to propose" Those are the cries of a totally non desperate age appropriate sophisticated lady! 

Exactly.  And she SAID she isn't desperate.  She's just making light banter - as one does.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

Angela calling someone fat when she looks like a pink crunchberry is pretty priceless. 

In other news, her grandchildren are gorgeous.  

1 hour ago, DaphneCat said:

Exactly.  And she SAID she isn't desperate.  She's just making light banter - as one does.

That was the line of the night. 

JFC Darcy, it wasn't even dinner girl, it was just cheesecake!  

I love that Tom didn't fall for the "you're the most amazing, thoughtful, sexy, humourous, kind, caring, fantastic man I've ever met.....how do you feel about me?" game she was playing.  

• LOL 12
  • Love 12
5 hours ago, charmed1 said:

LOL, I wish TLC could have arranged the curb your enthusiasm music. 

I am convinced that Omar isn't that into her at all.  He probably never really was and just wanted to see if she was palatable enough as a potential wife because he wants to get the hell out of Syria.   

I don't blame him.  It's a literal war zone, I'd probably do things I normally wouldn't do to get out of a war zone.  

Avery's "yeah it's a war zone, but, like so what?" combined with the "do they have, like makeup?" had my hand itching to slap her.  

It seems like Avery is the one driving the cohabitation in syria train and I'm sure Mom is going to lean on Omar, but I think he'd be absolutely fine if Avery filed the paperwork and he waited two years by himself.  

At this point, it mostly seems like he wants to be rid of her.  

I give her props for being young and trying to respect the culture, but she clearly doesn't understand what a "war zone" is.  Maybe mom should have been googling that in order to preemptively stop that train. 

• Love 10
5 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Yes, I have had the pleasure of seeing that. His oh so sexy shirtless pic must have been taken at least 50 lbs. ago.

I was dying when he was like "well Maria probably hasn't called me back because she is nervous about meeting me in person"

Yes ceasar, a 24 year old gorgeous Ukrainian is nervous about meeting chubby 46 year old nail tech ceasar....that makes so much sense.  I mean, of course she is nervous about the potential rejection by such a catch!

• LOL 11
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, Dobian said:

When you're girlfriend tells you you're a pussy and says you might be gay, that's not a good sign.

Tim had me dying with his "well, you never know, playing 12 year old sleepover with a girl I want to have sex with might get me laid....you never know"

.....oh hun, but I do know....that is never going to get you sex from a woman who just called you a pussy.

Those eye patches were a certified lady boner killer and I don't even have a thing for roughneck men #sorrynotsorry. 

Jenniffer is testing boundaries.  He should gotten the check and left when she called him a pussy.  Put her in a cab and sent her home for the night. No need to be mean and cause a scene.  Just cut the evening short, tell her you'll call her tomorrow and that's that.  She will get the message.

She is looking for any evidence that he is macho or manly, and sitting there with a blank look on his face when he was called a pussy let's her know that she can walk all over him. 

Latin men may be macho and touchy feely, but apparently the ones she wants  don't want to be a father to a child who isn't biologically their own or don't find her relationship material. 

15 hours ago, blubld43 said:

That was hard to watch, Tom directly addressing her over the top response to everything. Something's going to happen and I bet it has nothing to do with a proposal.

Ha ha, tom was giving me life tonight with that!  I love that he called her on every single over the top comment and that her overly effusive mask started to crack when she didn't get what she wanted.  

Tom must feel so emotionally suffocated talking to her.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
16 hours ago, Drogo said:

Does this mean we won't get to see Caesar in his new candy posing pouch?

819RvGfmqeL._SL1500_.jpg

**I bet many of you thought the edible underwear was for Maria only. YOU'RE WELCOME.

They are going to need to add about 20 more candy ropes for that to fit ceasar.

• LOL 6
16 hours ago, LucyEth said:

It is so embarrassing to watch Darcey kiss up to this nothing of a guy. She just wants to get revenge on Jesse that she has moved on and is married   So obvious marriage to Tom is her end game.  

Omar looks like a deer in headlights.  No way he wants to marry Avery right now.  Mom is pushing it cause I really believe she hates him more than she loves her daughter and she is calling his bluff hoping he runs and not like Pole!

Soooooo true.  I was embarrassed for her.  How awful to feel like you've got to kiss up to some Beaker looking mf-er to get a ring.  He doesn't seem like a bad dude, to be honest, but he SURE KNOWS HIS ANGLES.  Like, I'm talking Rachel style face-tuning.  Also, when he told her to get some cheesecake under her nail, I vomited a little bit in my mouth.  Honestly, I bet that kiss ass shit worked like a charm with Jesse and his monstrously huge, faux tanned ego.  Beaker looks scared, though.  

19 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Angela's daughter is in prison because she's a child molester.

https://people.com/crime/90-day-fiance-daughter-scottie-deem-child-molestation/

https://people.com/crime/daughter-of-90-day-fiance-star-angela-deem-sentenced-to-20-years-for-child-molestation/

Michael cannot even contemplate bringing a child around these people especially knowing that the daughter is only going to serve 2 years in prison.

Mind boggling.  And she's still out on the town with her dentures looking for that D.  How she can leave her house all honky-dory is insane to me.  Truly.  

• Love 4
21 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

And I have a hard time believing NO ONE Darcy has been with ever treated her decent. I think she’s just playing “damsel in distress as some sorta twisted fantasy to bring out the knight in shining armor with pudgy Tom

I think that when Darcy fixates about the possibilty of a relationship with some guy, she creates a fantasy around how horrible men have been to her in the past and her current man is best she ever had. 

• Love 7
14 hours ago, Mothra said:

And I know there's a strong anti-Tom contingent here, and I understand where you're coming from, but I think he's bright enough and has enough of a sense of humor to understand what she's doing and how to frustrate her for his (and our) entertainmen

I think Tom has carefully constructed a persona and unlike Darcy, he's smart enough to know how he will be perceived by an audience. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 11

1 hour ago, Bugfrey Von said:

Mind boggling.  And she's still out on the town with her dentures looking for that D.  How she can leave her house all honky-dory is insane to me.  Truly. 

This typo is perfect for her!

Second definition: "The term comes from the word 'honky-tonk," which was used as early as 1875 in reference to wild saloons in the Old West. Patrons of such disreputable establishments were referred to as 'honkies,' not intended as a racial slur but still a disparaging term."

• LOL 2
17 hours ago, Lacy4u said:

Why is it that every time I see Tim he reminds me of Buster Poindexter????!!

I've finally figured out he reminds me of a character Bill Hader would look like.

16 hours ago, Mothra said:

I missed an airport erection? Hyperbole or legit? And I sound like a pervert. *facepalm*

12 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Jeniffffer and Tim went to a restaurant called "Cabron."  Isn't that the Spanish word for dumbass??  

Hah! I caught that too. I couldn't be arsed to look it up to verify for sure though.

Cesar's horrified look to those lovely people toasting his supposed lady from across the world was guffaw worthy. As if the woman who's been bilking him of thousands of dollars over the years couldn't possibly be real.

Again, I ask, do any of these people even LIKE the person they're online in love with?

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

You know something else that really grinds my gears? Have NONE of these middle aged women read ANY self help books to begin to grow, heal or mature? It's just like they jump immediately into one relationship after another! ie Rebecca always whining about how her child groom ex husband was controlling, so now she can't trust Zied. Hey idiot, if you aren't over your last relationship, how about healing FIRST before jumping into YET ANOTHER relationship with another young man? Young men aren't exactly known for their patience and maturity. Old girl was all over Reddit and everyone kissing her dumb ass. Can't stand that, when people talk shit, then change up to kiss ass. On her thread she started, I asked her "Why did that jacket come off so fast?" and "Do you get off on manipulating young men?" But my questions got deleted somehow. 

I just don't get how we as a society don't learn from our past mistakes and give ourselves time to heal? Just rinse and repeat. Maybe when I was younger, I pulled this crap, but now that I am getting older, it's a no brainer to learn from past relationships and experiences and use that as an opportunity to grow. I'm almost 40, and after my last breakup it was well over a few years before I got involved with anyone. I was put through such gaslighting, my mind was so effed up. Did not want to put anyone new through my mental drama crap until I healed. You do not punish your new partner for someone else's mistakes. Grow up ffs. Looking at YOU too Darcy. 

It's just unsettling that I see this more and more with the older generations. Just repeating the same behaviors one relationship after the other. I'd be mortified if I acted the same now as I did at 21. But this cluelessness is the same with some of my friends. My good friend who is 40 and on her second marriage, was SHOCKED that her husband (they'd dated 5 years), left his whisker hair in the sink and his boxers on the floor. SHOCKED I tell you! Even though that SOB did that the whole time they dated as well as her ex husband. I remember hearing all about how her ex wouldn't pick up after himself. I reckon she thought that new guy would "magically" change when they signed a piece of paper? It's just frustrating to witness. When she told me "Can you believe he left dishes in the sink instead of loading them in the dishwasher?" I looked her dead in the eye and replied "We are middle aged and both been married before, nothing a man do would surprise me". Yes, it's generalizing, but true in my case. 

Rebecca- if you aren't healed from your last marriage (actually current marriage, right?), then you have no business trolling for new, foreign dick. New guy probably even exhibits the same behavior patterns as her ex. And she will continue to manipulate poor Zied and punish him for her husband's mistakes. Not a good foundation for a new relationship. She's told old for this crap. I actually think Zied is pretty harmless and a lot of what he is saying is lost in translation. He just seems dim and ripe for the picking for vulture Rebecca. 

• Love 20
9 minutes ago, Cammi said:

You know something else that really grinds my gears? Have NONE of these middle aged women read ANY self help books to begin to grow, heal or mature? It's just like they jump immediately into one relationship after another! ie Rebecca always whining about how her child groom ex husband was controlling, so now she can't trust Zied. Hey idiot, if you aren't over your last relationship, how about healing FIRST before jumping into YET ANOTHER relationship with another young man? Young men aren't exactly known for their patience and maturity. Old girl was all over Reddit and everyone kissing her dumb ass. Can't stand that, when people talk shit, then change up to kiss ass. On her thread she started, I asked her "Why did that jacket come off so fast?" and "Do you get off on manipulating young men?" But my questions got deleted somehow. 

I just don't get how we as a society don't learn from our past mistakes and give ourselves time to heal? Just rinse and repeat. Maybe when I was younger, I pulled this crap, but now that I am getting older, it's a no brainer to learn from past relationships and experiences and use that as an opportunity to grow. I'm almost 40, and after my last breakup it was well over a few years before I got involved with anyone. I was put through such gaslighting, my mind was so effed up. Did not want to put anyone new through my mental drama crap until I healed. You do not punish your new partner for someone else's mistakes. Grow up ffs. Looking at YOU too Darcy. 

It's just unsettling that I see this more and more with the older generations. Just repeating the same behaviors one relationship after the other. I'd be mortified if I acted the same now as I did at 21. But this cluelessness is the same with some of my friends. My good friend who is 40 and on her second marriage, was SHOCKED that her husband (they'd dated 5 years), left his whisker hair in the sink and his boxers on the floor. SHOCKED I tell you! Even though that SOB did that the whole time they dated as well as her ex husband. I remember hearing all about how her ex wouldn't pick up after himself. I reckon she thought that new guy would "magically" change when they signed a piece of paper? It's just frustrating to witness. When she told me "Can you believe he left dishes in the sink instead of loading them in the dishwasher?" I looked her dead in the eye and replied "We are middle aged and both been married before, nothing a man do would surprise me". Yes, it's generalizing, but true in my case. 

Rebecca- if you aren't healed from your last marriage (actually current marriage, right?), then you have no business trolling for new, foreign dick. New guy probably even exhibits the same behavior patterns as her ex. And she will continue to manipulate poor Zied and punish him for her husband's mistakes. Not a good foundation for a new relationship. She's told old for this crap. I actually think Zied is pretty harmless and a lot of what he is saying is lost in translation. He just seems dim and ripe for the picking for vulture Rebecca. 

Love and agree with every word of this. 

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, Cammi said:

I don't think he is harmless but I do think he is dim. 

• Love 2
On 9/2/2019 at 6:20 AM, Sterling said:

Plus, why does Stacey need to meet Tom anyway?  You're twins, but you're not 12 year-old twins.  This isn't junior high.

My first thought was that it was to show Tom off.  Maybe a sibling rivalry thing.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Scout Finch said:

This typo is perfect for her!

Second definition: "The term comes from the word 'honky-tonk," which was used as early as 1875 in reference to wild saloons in the Old West. Patrons of such disreputable establishments were referred to as 'honkies,' not intended as a racial slur but still a disparaging term."

AHAHAHA!  Oops.  I obviously meant to write "hunky-dory", but jeez Louise.  I love linguistics, thank you for the lesson on the fly!  

• Love 1
17 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

it's embarrassing and painful to watch her.  she said last night that they have been communicating for 4 years.  how did jesse come into the equation?  didn't tom research darcy before having her come over?

I believe she met Jesse and Tom around the same time on FB but decided Jesse was the better catch so she turned her attention towards him. She even admitted Tom was in the background all during Jesse Time, then was a shoulder to cry on after they broke up. Plan B, if you will. I don't think it's any coincidence that they were all somehow connected to the fashion industry and I believe both relationships were just set up for business purposes and publicity. 

• Love 3
22 hours ago, Mothra said:

Well, I think Darcey is an interesting case.  I think she is totally looking for fame and maybe a show of her own (or with her sister; they've tried in the past and may feel they've struck gold with this one), but I'm inclined to agree with you that all the dramatics isn't totally fake.  I believe she really does need men to lust after her, and I believe the fact that Tom, who in her eyes is totally not worthy of her favors, has her flummoxed.  I don't think there is any other way for her to interact with men, and I truly don't think she has any other thoughts in her head.  They're either hot for her to the point of exploding crotches or they don't like her--and I don't think she believes any man doesn't like her.

And I know there's a strong anti-Tom contingent here, and I understand where you're coming from, but I think he's bright enough and has enough of a sense of humor to understand what she's doing and how to frustrate her for his (and our) entertainment.

This and @Cammi's posts are RIGHT ON. She sees herself as having tremendous worth as a sex object and that drives her whole existence. She thinks her hotness alone is enough to attract an amazing, good looking, sweet, supportive, rich, International boyfriend/husband. She doesn't think about how to better herself in ways other than her physical appearance. Her emotional neediness sucks the air out of a room. 

In addition to some self help books and some counseling, Darcy would benefit big time with one of those makeunders. Calm down with the hair extensions, wear some 2-3 inch heels here and there, back off the fillers, etc. Less is more! 

Edited by GoGamecox
Needed a tweak
  • Love 14