Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E10: The Rest Is Still Unwritten

• Start Topic

50 minutes ago, doglover3489 said:

What do they smoke in the hookah over there? Tobacco? Pot? Something else?

I don't think weed or hash is legal anywhere in the middle East, I could be wrong. Probably it's the way they deal with their nicotine addiction there? Maybe cigarettes are super expensive, or not available even.

• Useful 2
12 hours ago, zillabreeze said:

IKR?  Sharing a room sucks, even with people you know.  

After a long flight, don't these women wanna fart? Floss, pluck something?  Rip off a bra, scratch the boobs?  Clean off and replace all that makeup?  Take a little poop?  

How do you keep the mystery alive when you're shoved into a shared room?  Maybe girly girls don't do all those things????  

You just listed some of THIS girly girl's favorite things to do! 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 9/5/2019 at 7:47 PM, gingerella said:

I agree with some of y'all that Pole could easily find some crazy bitch here in the USA, he didn't need to go to Brazil for that.

He's found a few, but he keeps doing things like stalking them, and setting fire to their houses. Word's probably gotten out. 

On 9/6/2019 at 6:36 AM, moonbunnychan said:

The most common one it's basically like....a front panel part that's the gummy/chocolate and the waistband/underbelly part is cloth.  There's another kind though that the whole thing is made out of basically a fruit roll up and just seems like something you'd never want touching your nether regions.  
If some guy I'd never met in person showed up with that stuff....ugh.  I think he wants to seem sexy and fun but it just comes across as kinda immature and silly.

Wow, I just learned more than I ever thought I'd know about edible undies! I will not ask you how you came by this knowledge......

Caesar is so proud of himself for bringing the chocolate panties! (what is it with this show and panties, anyway?). He keeps talking about them with that big shit eating grin on his face, like he's the lothario of the century. No wonder Maria can't stand him. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, zillabreeze said:

I had to Google both... No arm twisting to get me to either!!!!  Both! Stunning! 

I've got a friend that says Croatia has all the antiquities and ruins of Rome without the touristy.

Then, there's our Darcy, teetering around the world on her stripper heels...appreciating NOTHING!

Croatia and Slovenia are two of the most beautiful countries I have ever visited. My first book was about a solo backpacking trip I took through Croatia, Slovenia, and Bosnia right after the war ended. And yeah, we often say that Croatia is very much like Italy (it even has a Coliseum that's more intact than Rome's), but without the high costs and tourists. There is a pension I stay at in Dubrovnik (Begovic Boarding House) and each morning I would sit on the terrace and pluck lemons right off the trees above me for my tea. If you go there at the right time, it can be as low as $15 a night.  If you're in a Googling mood, try looking up some of my favorite places: Split, Hvar, Dubrovnik, Bled, and Mljet. (Also, Mostar, Bosnia.) 

Canary Islands are nice and Darcey would be lucky to go to either. If it was really her idea to nix that plan, after he'd organized it, then pooh on her. That's just rude. But if it was never the plan and they always intended to go to Albania, as I suspect, then pooh on TLC. These idiots are entertaining enough-they don't have to force staged crap on us.

• Useful 5
  • Love 2
45 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

If you're in a Googling mood, try looking up some of my favorite places: Split, Hvar, Dubrovnik, Bled, and Mljet. (Also, Mostar, Bosnia.

On the most recent Amazing Race season they went to Split and it was gorgeous.  

• Love 4
58 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Caesar is so proud of himself for bringing the chocolate panties! (what is it with this show and panties, anyway?). He keeps talking about them with that big shit eating grin on his face, like he's the lothario of the century. No wonder Maria can't stand him. 

I find that so hard to believe when he has told us that Maria said she really liked them!  Because every 24 year old woman wants novelty underwear that I t last heard referenced on an episode of golden girls.  

Maria couldn't have been lying right?  It's not possible that ceasar asked her 20 times if she liked chocolate under and she said yes before she got his monthly check?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He's found a few, but he keeps doing things like stalking them, and setting fire to their houses. Word's probably gotten out. 

Wow, I just learned more than I ever thought I'd know about edible undies! I will not ask you how you came by this knowledge......

Words that don't belong in the same paragraph: "chocolate panties" and "shit eating grin".

• LOL 15
  • Love 3

I had a weird thought about those chocolate undies, the candy panties are made out of a fruit roll up sort of candy, the chocolate ones are probably made like the fruit ones otherwise they would melt really fast, anyway can you imagine Caesar actually getting the Imaginary Maria to put them on, he starts to go to town eating them to get to the main course and my thought was about the length of time it would take to consume, they must be chewy. I mean how long would Imaginary Maria have to lay there while Caesar plays out his immature fantasy and how fake would her moaning have to be to please this candy panty fiend?

I bet he likes doin' the 69 too. 

Could it be that he got a hold of a 1970 Playboy and thought, yes, chicks dig the candy panty.

Yes, there is something wrong with me, lol.

Also, would Angela wear Chocolate Granny Panties?

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

I watched this again and something popped out at me per Omar:  Avery was talking about Omar failing to secure a mosque (btw, thanks for explaining to us mere mortals what a mosque is...you are so savvy, girl!) and yes, she was talking a bit forcefully but was pretty measured and he says:  "Why you scream?"  Omar, full stop.  She was not screaming, she was expressing frustration at YOU because you had one job and blew it.

I agree with posters who have said that when Akini told Pasty White Ben that they were going to Brother Fidel's house so he can "keep an eye on you".......oh hells to the NO.  "Driver, take me to the airport as Phoenix here I come!"  Pasty White:  "Do I have a choice?"  YES YOU DO!

Same for when She Who Thinks Too Highly of Herself called Tim Tim a pussy:  Check please, cab for you, I am outta here.

Caesar, I, too, think you are acting and looking for an acting gig, but.....don't you work in a nail salon?  Aren't those full of WOMEN both as clients and co-workers?  You can't find a normal one there?  And enough with the gummy panties and chocolate panties....just typing that out makes me want to bleach my keyboard.  You will be just meeting this person.  You have not been dating for five years.  You have not been going out together to the movies, dinner, museums, parks, etc.  That is dating!

Rebecca:  "You are NOT gonna tell me what to wear!!  I will leave my jacket on!  Trust me, I will leave my jacket on!"  So what does she do at the huka bar?  Takes off her jacket.  Then berates him:  "look at me.  LOOK AT ME!"

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, Spike said:

On the most recent Amazing Race season they went to Split and it was gorgeous.  

That is, by far, the only reality show that I think I could stand a chance on. I like the old school episodes better, though. The ones where they used to have to find travel agents and compare flights, etc when they were moving from one country to the next. I posted some pictures I took of the former Yugoslavia over in "small talk" on the main 90 Days board so that I don't hijack this one. 

I actually don't mind Tom, I even think that he could up the passive insults he's throwing her way, but my hinky meter says that he's as big of a fame whore as Darcey. It didn't take long to add "TV" to his Instagram handle. 

Also, to be petty, but I wish Darcey would wear clothes that actually fit. She's not a bad looking woman, but the clothes she chooses just cut her in half. As someone who never quite reached 5 feet tall, it's hard for us to find clothes that elongate us, but it's not impossible. She just looks frumpy. And sausagey. 

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 12
53 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I had a weird thought about those chocolate undies, the candy panties are made out of a fruit roll up sort of candy, the chocolate ones are probably made like the fruit ones otherwise they would melt really fast, anyway can you imagine Caesar actually getting the Imaginary Maria to put them on, he starts to go to town eating them to get to the main course and my thought was about the length of time it would take to consume, they must be chewy. I mean how long would Imaginary Maria have to lay there while Caesar plays out his immature fantasy and how fake would her moaning have to be to please this candy panty fiend?

I bet he likes doin' the 69 too. 

Could it be that he got a hold of a 1970 Playboy and thought, yes, chicks dig the candy panty.

Yes, there is something wrong with me, lol.

Also, would Angela wear Chocolate Granny Panties?

I’m thinking of the old advertisement asking “How any licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?”  

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Okay, I'll take one for the team here and admit that I have tried, and worn, edible underwear. And everything you're saying about them is true. They do taste and feel like fruit rollups. You can't walk or really move around in them because they're only kept on the hips by these thin, cheap, short straps. We tried them just to be funny but after about 4 "bites" my boyfriend was like, "I'm really still full from dinner but it seems rude to just stop now and leave the little shreds just hanging there." Not only does the chocolate melt (and gets everywhere), but when the candy-flavored ones get warm, they DO melt against the skin. Washing the stickiness off lasted twice as long as the actual, er, "romancing" part of the action. I also ruined some towels because that shit is hardcore. When you're exfoliating skin and spraying Shout on towels and changing sheets at 3 in the morning they just don't seem worth it. 

Seriously, though. This is some weird thing for men like Caesar. I don't know a single woman outside of Blanche Deveroux who likes them. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
On 9/3/2019 at 5:23 PM, RealReality said:

LOL, honestly I don't even really understand what chocolate drawers are for. 

I like to take it leisurely in life....I have my sex then eat my chocolate.  I can see no benefit in combining the two. 

Really.  I don't like my sex to be sticky.  Dirty, yes......but not sticky.   Plus, then you have to change the sheets before you can sleep, it's just too much work.  Then again, maybe I'm just getting old.

🙂

About Ben staying at the Brother's house...I would be PISSED if I were looking forward to getting some rest at a nice air-conditioned, comfortable Air B&B, and then I got stuck at that place with her Brother. I would NOT be able to hide my pissed-offedness.  I thought Ben did a pretty good job of being calm about it.  I think the present Ben should have brought her is some anti-perspirant.  She had large, wet, pit stains on her dress.

Edited by Honey
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

My only experience with edible underwear was when I was 11 years old at the mall back in the 80s.  A group of my friends were hanging out at the mall to celebrate one friend’s  birthday. A couple of us split off to go buy her a gift. We ended up at Spencer's—where we bought a pair of edible underwear for her (the fruit roll-up kind). They just seemed hilarious. None of us had any idea what they were for. Years later, I look back and wonder what the 11 y.o. B-day girl’s mother thought when she came home with edible underwear.

I wonder if Cesar even knows what edible underwear is for or—if like an 11-year-old girl—he just thinks they’re hilarious.

Edited by PityFree
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5
On 9/5/2019 at 11:55 AM, heatherchandler said:

I cannot believe people still use crib bumpers - I have friends who decorate the cribs with them and I am like, hello did you not know that they are really unsafe??? 

As someone who grew up playing on metal jungle gyms suspended over pavement, swings with big chains, and slides so hot that you would give the backs of your thighs first-degree burns, I can say that my kids all had bumpers- as did all of my friends' kids- and everyone survived.  I imagine that there have been isolated cases of Bad Things happening with crib bumpers but goodness, there's not much safe out there anymore.

• Love 14
10 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

As someone who grew up playing on metal jungle gyms suspended over pavement, swings with big chains, and slides so hot that you would give the backs of your thighs first-degree burns, I can say that my kids all had bumpers- as did all of my friends' kids- and everyone survived.  I imagine that there have been isolated cases of Bad Things happening with crib bumpers but goodness, there's not much safe out there anymore.

Not to mention standing up on the front bench seat of the car, never wearing a helmet while bike riding, being driven around by parents who were hammered, and so many other things.  We're lucky we really did survive, many didn't.

The crib bumpers they make these days are made of mesh, and are breathable.

Edited by Honey
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

I get squirrely on these things. Talking about them makes me uncomfortable-especially since it varies by country. You know the whole "Safe Sleep" campaign? Put the baby on its back, swaddle, no stuffed animals in the crib, pacifier, etc? Yeah, I did all those things and followed the rules and my baby still died in his sleep. For some people that would make them extra paranoid for the subsequent child; for us it actually went the opposite way and although we practiced a lot of the common sense safety measures (the right kind of car seat, vaccines, etc) we mostly just did what felt right for our child and us. I dropped out of every mothering and parental messageboard. 

23 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I get squirrely on these things. Talking about them makes me uncomfortable-especially since it varies by country. You know the whole "Safe Sleep" campaign? Put the baby on its back, swaddle, no stuffed animals in the crib, pacifier, etc? Yeah, I did all those things and followed the rules and my baby still died in his sleep. For some people that would make them extra paranoid for the subsequent child; for us it actually went the opposite way and although we practiced a lot of the common sense safety measures (the right kind of car seat, vaccines, etc) we mostly just did what felt right for our child and us. I dropped out of every mothering and parental messageboard. 

Sorry for your loss and totally understand dropping out of message boards.  When my sister had my first nephew and lived in Seattle she had a constant complex about EVERYTHING from being on numerous message boards and mommy groups.  She felt awful for not making her own organic baby food for....reasons? It was a good way for her to make friends but it seemed like a lot of peer stress. 

When we were waiting for my brother's first child to be born he was like "RR, I'm worried that I won't be a good dad"

and I said "listen, children have been born since the dawn of time, parents smoked around kids, parents put liquor baby bottles to soothe them and parents have given kids all sorts of dangerous toys.....kids have generally proven themselves durable so you'll be fine"

On a related note - my swaddle game is weak.  Both nephews escaped my swaddles in record time.  

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 7
On 9/6/2019 at 5:59 AM, iwasish said:

No, the way he keeps talking  about them, I truly think he believes she’s going to wear them and he’s going to eat them. Sorry for the visual. And I bet it’s that cheap fake chocolate too. 

After living for months on ramen noodles and discount eggs, I'd be jonesing for the chocolate, too.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, PityFree said:

My only experience with edible underwear was when I was 11 years old at the mall back in the 80s.  A group of my friends were hanging out at the mall to celebrate one friend’s  birthday. A couple of us split off to go buy her a gift. We ended up at Spencer's—where we bought a pair of edible underwear for her (the fruit roll-up kind). They just seemed hilarious. None of us had any idea what they were for. Years later, I look back and wonder what the 11 y.o. B-day girl’s mother thought when she came home with edible underwear.

I wonder if Cesar even knows what edible underwear is for or—if like an 11-year-old girl—he just thinks they’re hilarious.

I don’t know about y’all but I don’t want any barrier between my tongue and a tasty body part.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
45 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

So sorry for your loss, @mamadrama.  

39 minutes ago, RealReality said:

When we were waiting for my brother's first child to be born he was like "RR, I'm worried that I won't be a good dad

Just the fact that he expressed that means he was and is a great dad!

13 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'd bet you a crisp pound note that Tom's never been on one either.

I won't take that bet as I think you are right!

• Love 2
On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 6:05 PM, Gobi said:

If it's a six hour flight from England, how long would it take to get there by yacht? Supposing the jet is flying at 500mph, that's 3,000 miles from England.

Is this going to be on the test??

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

I'm really new to this extravaganza of ugly Americans so new to the forum.  I feel really bad for Caesar, not so much for the women even teen Avery.  Tom needs to ditch Miss Needy.

Hi Everyone!

Ferrari Guy -- a big secret to tell his beloved.  She suspects he's gay.  I suspect he's trans.  

• Love 3
On 9/3/2019 at 8:23 PM, gingerella said:

Seriously! I"m always gobsmacked by that hairline he's got going on...it's so...distracting and weird!

LOL Benjamin's hair makes me think he should be wearing JNCO jeans, a chain wallet, and listening to Insane Clown Posse.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, KateHearts said:

“researchers reviewed CPSC data that showed 48 infant deaths from 1985 to 2012 were specifically attributed to crib bumpers. An additional 146 crib-bumper incidents were reported in which the babies nearly suffocated, choked, or were strangled...32 of the 48 deaths examined could have been prevented if the crib bumpers were not present.  Most of the babies died from suffocation because their noses and mouths were covered by a bumper or got between a bumper and a crib mattress.”

I always feel better to be safe, right?

@mamadrama I’m so sorry.  It’s true you can do everything right and still have a tragedy.  

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 2
On 9/6/2019 at 7:31 PM, DiamondGirl said:

I passed down to my now-adult sons two rules that my mother taught us:

- Never visit someone empty-handed.

- Never return a dish, platter, bowl, etc. empty.

I never show up for a party (bbq or fancy dinner) empty-handed!  But I don’t think I’ve ever travelled somewhere, stayed with someone and brought a gift.  I will usually take the host out for dinner or give them something before I leave, but never just brought a gift.. is that weird?

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I never show up for a party (bbq or fancy dinner) empty-handed!  But I don’t think I’ve ever travelled somewhere, stayed with someone and brought a gift.  I will usually take the host out for dinner or give them something before I leave, but never just brought a gift.. is that weird?

Not to me.  For my money, Id prefer that people not buy me a gift when coming to visit - if I want something I can buy it and I don't want extra chockies taking up room in my place. 

I won't throw out a gift so then it's just a waste of someone's money and takes up space because I'm stuck with it. 

I'm with you, I will buy a meal because that is something the person needs and will use and it won't be something that will just be sitting around in their house. 

• Love 6
On 8/27/2019 at 3:04 PM, Lady Iris said:

I felt rage towards Rebecca in this ep. Zed wasn't trying to control her with what she wears but rather get her to understand that its not proper to wear tattoos out loud and proud in his country. What a friggin tool. Have a bit of common sense and go with the flow so you don't make a spectacle of you and Greasy Head Zed.

Rebecca needs an adult brain and a gym membership.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 9/7/2019 at 8:06 AM, iwasish said:

Remember the T shirts from years ago that had a big facial makeup smear that looked like Tammy Faye Baker and phrase “Guess who I ran into at the mall?”

This is EXACTLY what I thought of with that pillowcase comment!

• LOL 4

This is why I can't have this on in the background while I do weekly cooking for lunches:  I hear the stuff that seemingly slipped past me the first time:

Avery:  "My mom might want to go something crazy like take me back to America!"  No, Avery, that would be the BEST thing for you!

Jennifer acting all shocked that Tim Tim is not a manly man....again.  He has never EVER presented himself as a six foot seven gunsmith who owns six axes and came home from his hunting shack with cuts on his hands and legs from chopping wood all weekend.  (That man is my hubby, btw!)

Big Angela's daughter:  "I think Michael is trying to get to the USA."  Dammit, Einstein, that is ALL he wants!!  Wake up!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
39 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

This is why I can't have this on in the background while I do weekly cooking for lunches:  I hear the stuff that seemingly slipped past me the first time:

Avery:  "My mom might want to go something crazy like take me back to America!"  No, Avery, that would be the BEST thing for you!

Jennifer acting all shocked that Tim Tim is not a manly man....again.  He has never EVER presented himself as a six foot seven gunsmith who owns six axes and came home from his hunting shack with cuts on his hands and legs from chopping wood all weekend.  (That man is my hubby, btw!)

Big Angela's daughter:  "I think Michael is trying to get to the USA."  Dammit, Einstein, that is ALL he wants!!  Wake up!

I do the same thing! Watching it I miss some of the dialogue,  but listening while loading the dishwasher or dusting, I catch stuff I missed. 

On 9/2/2019 at 2:26 PM, LucyEth said:

It is so embarrassing to watch Darcey kiss up to this nothing of a guy. She just wants to get revenge on Jesse that she has moved on and is married   So obvious marriage to Tom is her end game.  

Omar looks like a deer in headlights.  No way he wants to marry Avery right now.  Mom is pushing it cause I really believe she hates him more than she loves her daughter and she is calling his bluff hoping he runs and not like Pole!

Darcy, Darcy, Darcy....grow some dignity, She could quite possibly turn any situation into a "proposal" situation,  keep your hands out of your hair, unless your clip on extensions feel like they're falling out. And oh my, the Salsa dancing? I dont salsa dance, but I cant follow a man in a 4 count dance step.  She dont dance, she just wants to grind on Tom and show her "money moves, Tom, I have to give it to him, he can dance !! His sister as well. Too funny when she asked Darcy why are you jealous? You didnt have a problem when he was dancing with me ?? Have you seen yourself, Emma ? And to be jealous of that is like being jealous of incest !!! Gross.  Darcy, has a high opion of herself but breaks into tears when others dont see her Greatness!!!

On 9/2/2019 at 8:23 AM, jacksgirl said:

Missed Live Chat,  busy days. Think I read this somewhere on this forum because Primetimers are witty, but I can't find where. Couple nickname for Omar and Avery- Ovary!! 

On 9/2/2019 at 10:46 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

I noticed that when Avery and Omar were sitting at the table at the end, he had a ring on his left ring finger.  Anyone notice what type? It looked like a band to me. They showed it when he first sat down, then he covered it up.  Avery and her mother seem to be rather delusional.  I can't blame Avery for wanting to get away from her mom. She really is clueless though. I get the feeling that Omar thinks that living in Syria may be easier than dealing with Avery and her mother.  lol  

If I have to hear the words "I personally " out of Avery's mouth one more time, I'm going to shoot my T.V.,  I get off it, shes 19-20 ? Still a kid and quite immature. But she does seem to have empathy towards everyone. And kudos to her Mom, Terri.

• Love 2

OK, Avery is 19 and lives at home. What horrible "re-laaaayyyyyyyy-shuunnnnn-ship" could she possibly have been in to cause the waterworks?

Furthermore, what was Nigerian Michael lying about again? That he was never at some boat dock earlier in life? Is that what provoked all this violence?

Angela, you're saying Avery is a Muslim child disrespecting her elderlies...and a "married woman" in the same sentence? Make up your mind.

And can we all chip in for a grammar tutorial pre-pilot of each season?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1