Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E10: The Rest Is Still Unwritten

• Start Topic

25 minutes ago, nytonc said:

Are the episode numbers different here than on TLC? My guide says this is episode 5. I had a hell of a time finding the right thread. 

Darcy says she starting to feel insecure?!?! Bwaaaahahaha the understatement of the millennium. 

Avery’s mom, who claims to not be on board with her marrying Omar, is sure trying her damnedest to facilitate the wedding. I guess Omar is just that charming. One dinner and mom is swept off her feet too. 

TLC counts the "More to Love" episodes as new ones, and numbers them accordingly.

• Useful 1

Please Angie stop the trailer park laugh. And all these older women worry about the age difference but none consider losing weight—something they can actually change without lies or filters or inappropriate clothing 

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, milner said:

Please Angie stop the trailer park laugh. And all these older women worry about the age difference but none consider losing weight—something they can actually change without lies or filters or inappropriate clothing 

The older and more overweight they are, the more inappropriate the behavior and the clothing. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, milner said:

Angie and Rebecca also have horrible, straggly hair with awful dye jobs. Rebecca has at least three brassy shades going on. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, milner said:

Where is everybody tonight?  Am I at the wrong site?

That's what I was wondering too! 

isn't this a new episode? But there are comments on what happened from earlier this week on this thread. 

/confused 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, seasons said:

That's what I was wondering too! 

isn't this a new episode? But there are comments on what happened from earlier this week on this thread. 

/confused 

Everyone is on the live thread.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 3:04 PM, Lady Iris said:

I felt rage towards Rebecca in this ep. Zed wasn't trying to control her with what she wears but rather get her to understand that its not proper to wear tattoos out loud and proud in his country. What a friggin tool.

Just when I thought I couldn't hate another reality show participant the way I hate Lizzie (Love after Lockup), along comes Rebecca.  It's almost as if she is holding Zied responsible for what happened with her last husband and wants him to make amends. 

• Love 10

Zied is a hot ass mess. As if his muffin top, constant hookah sucking and lard laden man bun aren't enough, let's add insane jealousy to the cauldron. What a winner!

Darcy is a walking (in thigh high boots of course) insecurity. No way in HELL I would have traded that island trip to meet up with wonder twin in Albania. 

Caesar at the pool in Mexico is comedy gold.

Akinyi is gorgeous. That is all

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, toodles said:

I copied this from the live chat.  This is Drogo's post about Avery's mother.  I can't imagine the blow he was dealt.

Now I’m in hysterics all over again! To celebrate, I’m going to wash my hair in cold water from a bucket and make some guy cut my toenails (gag, seriously.) Well, Caesar would do it, he needs extra cash to pay off that $200 engagement ring. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

On the Cesar/Caesar/AnchovySaladMan thing...that video of Maria “talking” to him on the phone that was played in an earlier episode struck me as artificial. Like uncanny valley, AI-generated artificial. “Cannot. wait. to see. you. Husband.” 

And it was generic enough to be used with any sucker.

Online/remote dating is going to be bananas in five years.

• Love 17
11 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

make some guy cut my toenails (gag, seriously.) Well, Caesar would do it, he needs extra cash to pay off that $200 engagement ring. 

I’m sure in his cuh-reer Caesar has seen much nastier nails than yours! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Drogo said:

Tom: "It tastes like cheesecake... and desperation."

“And a slight chemical aftertaste, could be acrylic, Botox, silicone, fillers. And a bit salty, from those tears that will NOT stop regardless how much I beg you to pull it together.” 

• LOL 18
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

PREACH.

The comforter that gets washed once a week is a solid pass.  Even at high end hotels they put out that runner at the bottom supposedly for people who lie with their shoes on the bed.  That thing can go in the closet and stay there thanks, Housekeeping.  I can’t even tell you how much suspended belief I have to have (alcohol) to ignore the soft surface couches and chairs as fluid dens.  

And if y’all think we are crazzzzzuh do yourselves a favor and Lysol the hotel remote and don’t use the bathroom glasses LOL.

and yet I’d swim in the Amazon without a body condom so go figure....at least I won’t set your house on fire or run like my pelvis was installed upside down.

Hi. I think a check on Ancestry.com will reveal we are identical twins. We must have been separated at birth! 

Those bolster pillows go in the closet too, the chairs and sofa get covered in top sheets and I leave a note each morning asking that Housekeeping only take away and replace the towels. I don’t want their grimy hands and disgusting dust cloth touching ANYTHING in the room during our stay. Because, let’s be honest...it took me the better part of an hour to sterilize the room and render it useful for me and my family. 😂

• Useful 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 9

I know this was just in my head...maybe...but when Angela was at the Nigerian airport I could feel every man in the terminal cringing, then sighing with relief when she got her bags and exited.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6

I had to back up the tape twice to see who/ what was saying to Tom, tell me you don’t live her. Yeah he’s a really a ladies man. I can see why Darcy’s makeup and hair doesn’t bother him if that was one of his conquests.  Shutter. 

That hi jack at the airport was scary.

I do believe that Angela is the tackiest most  embarrassing unaware person on reality tv .  Just no to shaking your boobs or  sticking  out your tongue grandma. What does he think his life will be in America? Handcuffed to the bed most likely.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 2:15 PM, mamadrama said:

I don't think there ever was a planned trip to Grand Canaria for Darcy and Tom. I think the plan was always going to Albania and the two of them were just playing along about canceling the trip. 

Doesn't it often take weeks if not months to get visas in much of the world?  And for a TV show, that would mean for camera crew and production staff as well.  I think Albania had to be planned much longer ago than they are portraying.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, eyelash said:

Doesn't it often take weeks if not months to get visas in much of the world?  And for a TV show, that would mean for camera crew and production staff as well.  I think Albania had to be planned much longer ago than they are portraying.

Sadly I just googled this... US and British citizens do not require a visa to enter Albania if staying less than 60 days. But yea, lodging and travel for the crew could take some figuring out. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
53 minutes ago, FurBabyMama said:

Sadly I just googled this... US and British citizens do not require a visa to enter Albania if staying less than 60 days. But yea, lodging and travel for the crew could take some figuring out. 

It's really hard for productions to turn on a dime like that, which makes me think they had always planned to go to Albania, but never told Tom.

12 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

Darcy: I'm in Awe.

Tom: Stop that.  I'm not one of the disciples.

Darcy says she's never been treated this way.  (Nice dinner)

Me: 😲

If Darcey has never been treated this way by a guy, it doesn't make Tom great. It means that Darcey only picks douchebags. She needs to stop dating and work on herself.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 16
On 8/29/2019 at 10:54 PM, Ijustwantsomechips said:

So all Omar had to do was get a sheik and a venue to get married snd he couldn’t even do that?  You had one job Sam! 

Yeah, he was all over them about how really hard it would be to set it up outside if his own country. Then mom and daughter say, "Oh, let's try this mosque" and Omar's all "No way, they won't do it." Shazam, next thing that happens is the Imam says, "Sure, the guy who performs marriages will be back soon." Done deal. LOL.

I noticed Avery getting all up in his grill and bossing him around. Don't think that subservience thing is going to work out well with her. Wonder what my first clue was. Snort!

• LOL 5
  • Love 12

I was dying laughing when Tom schooled Darcy on her over the top response to everything: "I'm not a disciple!"

Rebecca and Angela are ridiculous, they embarrass me as an American woman of a certain age😠. Rebecca goes on and on about her ex, yet there she is with another Muslim. Yes, of course this will be different.

• Love 16
9 hours ago, Drogo said:

You never loved me! Liar!

Aww, that's not true.  Buy me some chocolate panties and a poop emoji pillow and you can be my soul mate again.

Edited by toodles
  • LOL 14
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Darcey and Tom seem to be like folks who know each other professionally, but not too well, and they'd be okay with meeting for dinner or drinks when one is visiting their city. They don't seem to talk about anything and Darcey is just trying way too hard. It can take a lot of money to look cheap. Why not actually talk to the guy and show an interest in his life and what he likes instead of trying to seduce him, albeit in a painful manner?

Rebecca, Zied is showing you exactly who he is. Do you really want that? I'd rather be single than be with a controlling and jealous greasy blob. Say you have a family emergency, change your flight, and go home. I can be superficial and like a man to look nice and smell nice and just not.... that.

Benjamin, go to your Airbnb rental. Your lady friend should not be insisting that you stay with her brother. Keep all your cards and cash locked up! All they see in you is Benjamins.

Angela, why, just why. All that money spent going to Nigeria, why? And those crass American boxers you brought with you? Ugh.

Avery, why so eager to get married? Is it a solution to your issues? No, it'll bring more. You have known your 'fiance' Omar for two days. He hasn't shown you who he really is and you don't want to find out on your wedding night or the morning after. See what Syria really is - ask about your life there. It's not going shopping for makeup or nice clothes. You will not be living in a nice apartment. Omar will be unlikely to take you to the really expensive shops and fly you to Paris for haute couture week. You will be living in a war zone, with bombs, and crumbling buildings, probably disease. Finding food may be a challenge. Think about it. And mom, you looked ridiculous in your ET garb.

Caesar, I hope your wonderful Maria is actually real, but with most people, including strangers, wondering if you are being catfished, maybe keep that in mind. Does Maria ever ask you how you are doing, how you spend your days, whether you are angry, hurting, etc. She just calls you 'husband'. How many other 'husbands' does she have on the hook? If she doesn't show, hang up the phone, erase her contact information. Stop paying.

Forgot Tim and Jeniffer. No connection there at all. No attraction. Give the eye mask as a gift and do not put them on someone. Ugh. They are just 'off'. The tattoos makes me wonder what sort of 'modelling' work Jeniffer gets. So what is his big secret? Already married, is transitioning, is the other kid's father?  He doesn't have a lot of money, so maybe she thinks he can sell the Ferrari and donate the proceeds to her. Both unlikeable, uneverything.

I don't really think Akini's family is after Benjamin's Benjamins and if they are they will be disappointed.  If they were after money I think they would be more welcoming and kissing up to him instead of giving him the 3rd degree and trying to scare him off.

I think Akini might be willing to settle for him for a green card, if he could pay the bride price and offer him a decent lifestyle in America.

Ben is in no position to bring home a foreign bride who can't work and will cost him tens of thousands in travel, bride price and legal fees.  He needs a wife who can help out with the bills.

So we have chocolate underwear and Trump underwear.  Next week will we see chocolate Trump underwear?

I really don't mind Michael scamming Rebecca.  She is trying to use him as much as he is using her.  I seriously hope the surrogate mother comment was scripted and not really being considered.

I think Jennifer figures out Tim's secret, He is a pussy.  🙂

• LOL 4
  • Love 11