Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Drogo

S02.E24: Inmate or Soulmate?

Recommended Posts

Dad fears felon fiancé, but Lacey is keeping a surprising secret; Cheryl shocks sister when she drops $30,000 on an inmate; Vince reveals his fiancé is part of a mother-daughter crime duo; Andrea's revelation stuns sisters.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Just when I think they couldn’t possibly find a group of people stupider than the last bunch, here they are.

Andrea and her Barney Fife eyes next to Lamondre’s gold teeth. What a wedding portrait that’s going to be! Trash attracts trash.

Vincent and Amber are so far the sanest-sounding couple, but there’s still time for them to surprise me and prove me wrong.

It’s already bothering me the number of women with kids this season. Little, impressionable kids. The dark-haired girl who’s father said he won’t walk her down the aisle is the most worrisome since she’s really living in a fairy world. Reality is going to come calling pretty quick, I think.

John and big-boobed blonde Lacey ... these two are going to come to blows at some point. Yet another one not listening to her father. How the hell is she going to juggle two guys at once? This situation is like Michael/Sarah/Megan in reverse.

  • Like 18
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Where do they FIND these morons?? And I'm with you Cooksdelight, it bugs mightily that most of these women have children! Aaarrgghhh!

  • Like 12
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

What is wrong with that blond girl’s butt? It’s very Kardashian-esque. And she has a very odd way of speaking. And eyeballs and gold teethe - a match made in heaven. 🙃

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

“An eye-popping array of charges...” 

LMAO!!!

He may be staying behind bars for this season, his release date isn’t until 2026.

C2510546-2DCE-4631-ADDB-CCABAB5D0210.jpeg

Yeah, and he was going to be a great father for her children.  What is wrong with these people?  Never mind.  Famewhore is always the answer.

  • Like 9
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

So, not being into inmates I’m clueless, but does every prison have some cheesy wall where inmates can take pictures with the “love of their life”?

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, hoosiermom said:

What is wrong with that blond girl’s butt?

The same thing that's wrong with her boobs and her lips - silicone.

Edited by dsteele
  • Like 10
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

It’s almost painful to watch Vincent try to think.  

So the kingpin is supporting her household from prison?  Keeping his organization running from afar, I guess.

Angela (why are these haggard blondes all named Angela?!) reminds me of Jenny from 90Day if she’d been dragged behind a truck for a few miles.  Her ex-con friend was sure a rough one too.  Yikes.

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

21 minutes ago, dsteele said:

The same thing that's wrong with her boobs and her lips - silicone.

Oy, all of her puffy/plastic features remind me of Mary (of Mary and Dominick) a couple of seasons ago.  Not a good look.

11 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Just when I think they couldn’t possibly find a group of people stupider than the last bunch, here they are.

Andrea and her Barney Fife eyes next to Lamondre’s gold teeth. What a wedding portrait that’s going to be! Trash attracts trash.

Vincent and Amber are so far the sanest-sounding couple, but there’s still time for them to surprise me and prove me wrong.

It’s already bothering me the number of women with kids this season. Little, impressionable kids. The dark-haired girl who’s father said he won’t walk her down the aisle is the most worrisome since she’s really living in a fairy world. Reality is going to come calling pretty quick, I think.

John and big-boobed blonde Lacey ... these two are going to come to blows at some point. Yet another one not listening to her father. How the hell is she going to juggle two guys at once? This situation is like Michael/Sarah/Megan in reverse.

Love your whole post but the bolded part...Well, that shit is going to have me laughing all day  😄  

11 hours ago, toodles said:

Man, what a crew.  That's it for now.

Motley doesn't begin to describe it.  

1 hour ago, hoosiermom said:

What is wrong with that blond girl’s butt? It’s very Kardashian-esque. And she has a very odd way of speaking. And eyeballs and gold teethe - a match made in heaven. 🙃

I'm going to totally steal @cooksdelight description "Barney Fife eyes" here  😄  

1 hour ago, jquitar said:

TLC must have been overjoyed when they got a pair of felons for the show, even if one of them is still behind bars.  

I love the way Andrea and the blond (whose name escapes me) were talking about how "smart" their men were.

Dumb asses, if they were smart, they wouldn't have been caught.  

37 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

So, not being into inmates I’m clueless, but does every prison have some cheesy wall where inmates can take pictures with the “love of their life”?

Nothing says "I'm in a tropical paradise vacationing with my sweetie" than one of them wearing prison garb.  I wonder if these people use those gimmicky photos for their yearly holiday cards.  Or frame them and hang them over the fireplace.  

So many questions...

9 minutes ago, DiamondGirl said:

It’s almost painful to watch Vincent try to think.  

So the kingpin is supporting her household from prison?  Keeping his organization running from afar, I guess.

Angela (why are these haggard blondes all named Angela?!) reminds me of Jenny from 90Day if she’d been dragged behind a truck for a few miles.  Her ex-con friend was sure a rough one too.  Yikes.

Mini Persnickety said nearly the same thing last night but without the "if she'd been dragged behind a truck for a few miles."  Which makes me LOL because I'm envisioning that scene from National Lampoon's Vacation when Chevy Chase forgot the dog was tied to the bumper.  Great description!  😄  

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

I have a family member(s) in the FEDS. Yes they have pen pals. Just like these women. I wrote them an ad on writeaprisoner.com. They’re handsome and they got LOTS of reply’s. Let me say this: If you’re spending more than $50/mth for phone calls on a inmate, you’re being scammed. Period. They get fed, live rent free and have most medical needs (besides reasonable dentistry) met. There is no way, even with my huge relative (6’4”, 225lbs) eating extra protein from commissary, that he would need more than $150/month MAX for phone calls and his extra food allotment. He eats a LOT. Yet he sits pretty on $800-$1500/ month from a couple of women. Single moms. Not judging just saying the facts.

That’s how I got tuned on to this show. It’s fascinating. He even sent me a $350 Moneygram (back when they could automatically send money from their accounts without waiting on a check to be mailed) for hotel money to visit him. Guess where the money came from? Didn’t know it at the time, or I wouldn’t have accepted. He does make $55/mth at his job there (Tricor?) he uses to call us. They only get 300 minutes a month in the FEDS. But I know for a fact when he gets ready to transfer to his halfway house, he has over $10,000 at his ready. Scam. That waif girl is getting SCAMMED. Not to say he wont get out a have sex with her, but he dont love her. You don't take money from a single mom. And what mom takes away from her kids to give to a guy she never knew out in the world? Fascinating. And sad. 

  • Like 7
  • Useful 11
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, hoosiermom said:

What is wrong with that blond girl’s butt? It’s very Kardashian-esque. And she has a very odd way of speaking. And eyeballs and gold teethe - a match made in heaven. 🙃

Butt injections and vocal fry. She really is aspiring to be a Kardashian. But good gawd, this woman’s lip injections and copious fillers make the K sisters look like “natural” beauties. She’s a horror to look at and listen to. And the fact that she is dragging 3 young kids into her delusional dramatic arc is truly disgusting and awful. 

53 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

So, not being into inmates I’m clueless, but does every prison have some cheesy wall where inmates can take pictures with the “love of their life”?

Ha! I remember seeing pics of incarcerated Teresa Guidice (from Real Housewives of New Jersey) and her family in front of one of those cheesy backdrops during a visit to the prison. So they must be a staple at more prisons than I realized—at least the minimum security ones. 

Edited by Duke2801
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, DiamondGirl said:

It’s almost painful to watch Vincent try to think.  

This is the big bald dude, right?

When he was driving in the car trying to formulate a thought, I told Mini Persnickety his seatbelt probably had a higher IQ.  

I was disappointed mom wasn't riding shotgun, though.  I really wanted her to go along and throw a giant monkey wrench into his plans for romance.  

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

The ad right above the reply box is for inmate phone calls.  The internet doesn't miss a thing.  Or trick, which is what I was going to say initially.  Given the thread, trick may have been more appropriate.

3 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I was disappointed mom wasn't riding shotgun, though.  I really wanted her to go along and throw a giant monkey wrench into his plans for romance.  

Just give it time.

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Cammi said:

I have a family member(s) in the FEDS. Yes they have pen pals. Just like these women. I wrote them an ad on writeaprisoner.com. They’re handsome and they got LOTS of reply’s. Let me say this: If you’re spending more than $50/mth for phone calls on a inmate, you’re being scammed. Period. They get fed, live rent free and have most medical needs (besides reasonable dentistry) met. There is no way, even with my huge relative (6’4”, 225lbs) eating extra protein from commissary, that he would need more than $150/month MAX for phone calls and his extra food allotment. He eats a LOT. Yet he sits pretty on $800-$1500/ month from a couple of women. Single moms. Not judging just saying the facts.

That’s how I got tuned on to this show. It’s fascinating. He even sent me a $350 Moneygram (back when they could automatically send money from their accounts without waiting on a check to be mailed) for hotel money to visit him. Guess where the money came from? Didn’t know it at the time, or I wouldn’t have accepted. He does make $55/mth at his job there (Tricor?) he uses to call us. They only get 300 minutes a month in the FEDS. But I know for a fact when he gets ready to transfer to his halfway house, he has over $10,000 at his ready. Scam. That waif girl is getting SCAMMED. Not to say he wont get out a have sex with her, but he dont love her. You don't take money from a single mom. And what mom takes away from her kids to give to a guy she never knew out in the world? Fascinating. And sad. 

Yup.  I have a stepson in federal prison.  He's in a maximum security facility and has zero privileges (always losing them).  He would make deals with other inmates to get their phones and minutes.  It was usually inmates who had no one to call and never used their minutes, so it was usually a trade for commissary or something like that.  He doesn't have any penpals or anything like that to give him money, although once a year at the holidays I'll throw about $25 onto his commissary account.  

I worked with a woman who, through her church, was writing to an inmate.  She was married with a couple of kids.  Imagine all of our delight when he was released and showed up at work to "claim" his woman.  She had no idea he was even being released (or so she claimed).  I'm not sure if she was sending him money or not...but I always kind of got the feeling there was more to their history of being "penpals" than she let on.  

  • Like 2
  • Surprise 6

Share this post


Link to post

This is a bigger disaster than the last group.  That Lacey is a real piece of work, she is disgusting besides the idiocy of juggling two losers.  They just all look dirty, like they need a shower.  The older blonde (I don't remember all the names yet)  does resemble Jenny from 90 day the Other Way.  I feel bad for the children involved.  Skinny girl whose sister is a corrections officer is a complete ass if she brings this man into her children's  lives.  She is obviously nuts too if she has an obsession with serial killers.

  • Like 11
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

One episode in and I already hate Lacey.  If she didn't have 3 small kids I wouldn't hate her as much.   Her daughter looked about 4 or 5 why does she still have a pacifier in her mouth?  

I'm not crazy about the other one with the 3 kids either.  Can't remember her name but she had the clown at the party and serial killers turn her on.  What a moron. 

Andrea seems really fake like she's trying  too hard to be a "reality star".  Tone it down and stop rolling your eyes so much.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Andrea and her Barney Fife eyes next to Lamondre’s gold teeth.

Actually, I think that's being a bit unfair to ol' Barn... Andrea's may be worse. 😂
image.png.f70ecb448a9ede585ddfa5ac8e453cb9.png

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

Andrea's family was entertaining- Mom had a greenish wig, right? 2 or 3 of the sisters looked like church ladies, and none of them looked alike (to me). Andrea herself looked like Hooker Clown in that sequined/striped jumpsuit, with the ratty blonde wig and pop eyes. This must be the only couple we've seen in 3 seasons where the con is sending money to the sucker.

Lacey makes my skin crawl. Her whine/vocal fry alone would drive me mad. And from a distance, she looks deformed.

I like Vince and Amber so far, but his voice over said he wasn't sure there was any 'chemistry' with her, and hers said she's a natural-born hustler. 

Angela-she's spent $6-8K on Tony; why didn't she get her teeth fixed first? Also, she thinks he's handsome? I thought he was pretty ordinary, and seems to be several inches shorter than she is (in addition to the 13 year age difference). Listen to your ex-con girlfriend, Angie!

Sheryl(?) (the one who likes serial killers)- her clown friend has way more common sense than she does. It should be illegal for parolees to be released to a home with unrelated kids.

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post

What. A. Shitshow. 

Allow me to get the shallow and obvious out of the way-this may be the most unattractive group of losers ever. They all look like they need to shower and seem especially trashy. A rough looking group and I’m not sure if their combined IQs would even reach double digits. And I’m talking about the prison folks and the people on the outside. Just yuck. 

Andrea and her thyroid-popping eyes (like Wendy Williams)  has a rap sheet longer than my arm (thank you for the poster who shared this) and thinks a well known drug kingpin can change. 

Vocal fry/bubble butt girl who has 2 inmates-holy hell. 

I may comment later but let me say I am HERE 100% for this train wreck. Only hard part is that so so many kids are involved and that is truly sad. Looks like these children are currently in tough enough circumstances without their moms bringing in law breaking strangers into their homes. That’s the only thing that is not entertaining in this show. 

  • Like 19
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

What a dumpster fire.   That is all I can say right now.  Well I can say more:  The Kardashian wanna be with all her fillers wants someone to drill her four times a day, which is why is she is dangling a 21 year old along.  

The other ones.......yuck.

Why do all these women with kids do this to them?

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, DiamondGirl said:

It’s almost painful to watch Vincent try to think.  

So the kingpin is supporting her household from prison?  Keeping his organization running from afar, I guess.

Angela (why are these haggard blondes all named Angela?!) reminds me of Jenny from 90Day if she’d been dragged behind a truck for a few miles.  Her ex-con friend was sure a rough one too.  Yikes.

If a kettle bell came to life, it would be Vincent. 

Angela and Jenny could be sisters. Stringy blond hair, perpetual whining, haggard. Jesus, Angela is only in her forties! Yikes.

17 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

Andrea's family was entertaining- Mom had a greenish wig, right? 2 or 3 of the sisters looked like church ladies, and none of them looked alike (to me). Andrea herself looked like Hooker Clown in that sequined/striped jumpsuit, with the ratty blonde wig and pop eyes. This must be the only couple we've seen in 3 seasons where the con is sending money to the sucker.

Lacey makes my skin crawl. Her whine/vocal fry alone would drive me mad. And from a distance, she looks deformed.

I like Vince and Amber so far, but his voice over said he wasn't sure there was any 'chemistry' with her, and hers said she's a natural-born hustler. 

Angela-she's spent $6-8K on Tony; why didn't she get her teeth fixed first? Also, she thinks he's handsome? I thought he was pretty ordinary, and seems to be several inches shorter than she is (in addition to the 13 year age difference). Listen to your ex-con girlfriend, Angie!

Sheryl(?) (the one who likes serial killers)- her clown friend has way more common sense than she does. It should be illegal for parolees to be released to a home with unrelated kids.

Andrea is 100% in this to be on TV. At least a few of her sisters are not on board. Her outfit was the tackiest thing I have ever seen. Imagine, if you will, walking down the street and seeing that vision approaching. In broad daylight! (I can almost see it at a club, at 2 AM). You'd need your blu-blockers for sure. Most hilarious moment? When Mama showed up. "Where are my kids!?" cries Andrea, full of motherly concern. We never get an answer. Where were her kids? In the car? Locked in a closet? Dropped off with a neighbor? 

Cheryl is obviously completely delusional. She wants the good life, big house, nice cars, fancy cheeses--with her ex-con? How does she plan to accomplish this? Guess she expects him to knock over a few more banks. She loves every second of horrifying her sister. Her dad made sense and I was cheering him on. 

And she makes $1200 a week??

I echo the concerns of my fellow posters--what the hell is she thinking, bringing a felon into her home with her kids? She has three kids, with big gaps in their ages, right? One's 12, one's 7, one's 3. I have a feeling she's done this before. Three times. Call me crazy. 

  • Like 11
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Maybe the colorful backgrounds for photo ops were done by prisoners who are taking arts & crafts classes. You know ... let them learn a trade. Then when they get out, they can paint them and sell them out on the Santa Monica Pier or set up a booth along Venice Beach. They’ll fit right in with the Gold Man and the dude who’s always spinning.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Biggest surprise for me is that the biggest garbage person isn't a felon.  I'm looking at you Lacey.  You're just a lying slutbag willing to pawn off your kids for jail ass.  I'm actually fine with her being a cam girl.  Good money, and pretty safe, if you don't tell people where you are. 

Vincent and Amber seem normalish.  No massive red flags yet, but the season is young. 

I adore how a man dressed as a clown is the voice of reason.  He's a criminal, and a bad criminal, so not the best at choices... 

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

I need a cheat sheet.  As usual, I can't keep their names straight.  I hope that as the season progresses I'll figure them out, but right now all I can say is to echo the poster who announced that these were the saddest lot so far.

I was at Joanne's to buy upholstery fabric, and the lady in front of me was buying I swear to god exactly the material that big woman with all the sisters was wearing--not sequins exactly but totes sparkles and bright colors--I thought of King Cake at Mardi Gras (which always looks so luscious but tastes like shit--and I wondered what in the hell she was going to make out of it.  I tried to find out--"wow!  that is fantastic material!" but she wasn't biting, but now I know.

Also, I corresponded with an inmate but it was Danny Rolling, the butcher of Gainesville, and I wanted to know about any abuse he'd suffered as a child, but all I could get out of him was (a) he didn't do it; it was a being called Gemini that took over his body and (b) a guy near him on death row who had murdered an abortion doctor was a real pain in the ass because he cried all the time.  No money changed hands either way.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 4

Share this post


Link to post

Man Cam Girl is fugly.  Think how desperate the dudes must be that jerk to her shows.  

1 hour ago, sempervivum said:

I like Vince and Amber so far, but his voice over said he wasn't sure there was any 'chemistry' with her, and hers said she's a natural-born hustler. 

Perhaps the lack of chemistry is due to the fact she has a wife.  Named Puppy.  And something tells me Amber is the top.

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, sempervivum said:

Angela-she's spent $6-8K on Tony; why didn't she get her teeth fixed first? Also, she thinks he's handsome? I thought he was pretty ordinary, and seems to be several inches shorter than she is (in addition to the 13 year age difference). Listen to your ex-con girlfriend, Angie!

If Angela’s friend was scamming men from prison she must have been using pics from 1974.

  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, sempervivum said:

Angela-she's spent $6-8K on Tony; why didn't she get her teeth fixed first? 

Angela should spend a few dollars on sunscreen and face lotion. Maybe give up a pack of smokes in order to afford it. Just sayin’...

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

These single moms are killing me. You have CHILDREN. Young children! Act a fool on your own all you like, but stop jeopardizing your children's safety! 

3 hours ago, hookedontv said:

Allow me to get the shallow and obvious out of the way-this may be the most unattractive group of losers ever. They all look like they need to shower and seem especially trashy. A rough looking group and I’m not sure if their combined IQs would even reach double digits. And I’m talking about the prison folks and the people on the outside. Just yuck. 

LISTEN. I know it's uncharitable but this is a rough-looking bunch. I think Andrea might be OK with a different wig (there was a shot of her in a black banged wig and she looked much better), and the one who is with the military guy (who seems ... dim) is pretty, but overall, yikes. The blonde aged herself 15 years with the silicone.

The one dating the bank robber seems low-key crazy.

So we have a repeat Michael/Sarah/Megan situation. GREAT. 

So far the MVP is Andrea's mom, whose "She told me all about your lil' inmate," complete with neck-roll, was the line of the episode.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

So Cheryl was "doing a report for school" when she came across Josh 🤔 and she knows he'll be a great stepfather to her 3 minor children who she's  schlepping along in this fuckery. Her parents are smarter than they look.

Vince has some synapses misfiring up there. I am concerned. 

Lamondre seems like fun. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Lamondre seems like fun. 

What confused me, is if you're going through the time, effort, and expense of individually gold plating your teeth, why not get them fixed first?

  • Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

33 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Vince has some synapses misfiring up there. I am concerned. 

It’s reassuring that he is some kind of top secret specialist for the federal government.  I hope it doesn’t involve weaponry.

6 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

What confused me, is if you're going through the time, effort, and expense of individually gold plating your teeth, why not get them fixed first?

Even ignoring the teeth he isn’t much to look at.  When rainbow foil girl called him handsome I was    wondering if we were looking at the same person.

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

Plastic Woman:  "All I ever think about is my kids..." 

Meanwhile, she's spent at least one child's college education on her ass, her boobs, her lips.

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 6
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Spike said:

Man Cam Girl is fugly.  Think how desperate the dudes must be that jerk to her shows.  

Now which one is this?  I head one of them say she was a "mumble" model--I think it was the one with the inflated lips--and I watched *twice* but still couldn't figure out what the hell kind of model or "model" she was.

The woman with all the sisters sells sunglasses?  They showed some of her ads and those could have been jerkoff ads as well, but I think she is genuinely gorgeous, and I like her personality, too.  So sue me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

So Cheryl was "doing a report for school" when she came across Josh 🤔 and she knows he'll be a great stepfather to her 3 minor children who she's  schlepping along in this fuckery. Her parents are smarter than they look.

Vince has some synapses misfiring up there. I am concerned. 

Lamondre seems like fun. 

I call bullshit on her "report for school."  

If she were researching serial killers, which she claimed the report was about (and no judgment - I did my English final in high school on Charles Manson and his influence over women not by choice but I forgot about the assignment until the night before...We had to have three separate reference sources and Charlie was the only subject on which I had three books at home)...But how did some dullard of a bank robber pop up in her supposed search for serial killers?  

I think Crazy Pants was just trolling inmate "dating" sites and stumbled on him there.   She probably thinks pretending it was accidental puts her above the other desperadoes on this shit show.  

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

A cam model.   It was hard to hear she kept mumbling it.

Yeah I had to rewind and put the closed captioning on.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, Spike said:

Perhaps the lack of chemistry is due to the fact she has a wife.  Named Puppy.  And something tells me Amber is the top.

Oh, yeah, I forgot about that. Vince and Amber; very Brittney/Marcellino. Wonder if Amber has kids.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Vincent looks like he has a couple of bodies stashed somewhere. No chemistry between him and Amber and she knew it.

Um the girl obsessed with serial killers (John Wayne GRACY???) needs to be obsessed with that extra toof 

Lacey looks like Mary (the one with Dominic) blonde twin. She looks ROUGH for 29. And Poppy was not having any of it.

Where can I get me a rainbow sequined jumpsuit?

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Plastic Woman:  "All I ever think about is my kids..." 

Meanwhile, she's spent at least one child's college education on her ass, her boobs, her lips.

She looks so fake, like an oddly shaped mannequin.  Loved her dad though 

"We can all walk down the aisle handcuffed together and go handcuffed to probation every week"

HA I actually laughed out loud

Something is very off with Vincent 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, Tallulahbaby said:

No chemistry between him and Amber and she knew it.

Yeah. I was reminded of how when online dating, it's best to meet people in person sooner rather than later because if you talk to someone for months and then you meet them in person and the chemistry isn't there, you've wasted all that time. Of course, these two meeting in person soon couldn't really be helped, but you could tell she was like "Nah" when she met him. That's what all that "this is awkward, I'm awkward" was cover for.

48 minutes ago, Tallulahbaby said:

Um the girl obsessed with serial killers (John Wayne GRACY???) needs to be obsessed with that extra toof 

There were some dental issues in that family. Her father was missing a bunch of teeth.

Edited by Empress1
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

If the concept of “duh” was a person, it would be Vincent. There is something wrong with him. He said he does “specialist work” that he can’t talk about and is not terribly bright, so I am going to guess that he is an assistant hit man or a strip club DJ (no offense to strip club DJs).

The brunette with 3 kids surprised me. (I can’t remember her name.) She says she’s an intervention intervention assistant and if her $1200 a week salary is true and before taxes, she makes 60 grand plus per year. That’s what her bank robber fiancé is after. 

Lamondre is trouble. He is sending her money??? While he is still locked up??  Someone up thread says he won’t be released for so several years,  which makes sense since he seems to be continuing his drug dealing career from behind bars. Andrea is going to regret getting involved with him. Her sisters will hopefully talk some sense into her.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Wow. 

I'm guessing Rainbow Brite will be the first one to loose her sh*t. I see her tossing a pair of sunglasses instead of her phone though.

Lacey reminded me of a very ditzy Tori Spelling with puffy lips & that fake voice women use to get their way around men.  That shot of her 4 year old daughter (?) and the pacifier plus blankie tells me Lacey is too busy to be bothered by her. 

Yes. What is it with all the single mothers on this season? 

29 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

There were some dental issues in that family. Her father was missing a bunch of teeth.

Her father looked like he had a very rough life to me. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

Question did they really just end the last season like that? What the hell. Why not end that one properly before starting this 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

The dad of the woman dating the bank robber made it seem like leaving her kids with them while she followed after a man was a regular Occurrence. The dad looks like he might be sick too. I am guessing this isn’t the first man she has dated who has spent time behind bars. She seemed scared to tell her parents of her plan for them to take her kids like she knew there would be backlash. I don’t get her interest in serial killers explaining wanting a bank robber who will give her a glamourous life. I have been into true crime since I was 11, yet I have no interest in dating anyone with a record. 

I would bet Vincent specializes in low paying jobs that are not as specialized as he would like us to think. I think he and amber realized right away that now that they were actually together, the fantasy was never going to become a reality. Vincent’s inability to put words together at times is worrisome. 

I want to know what the woman dating the drug lord is doing for him that he would send her so much money? Where is that money coming from? Is a friend of hers dropping by with envelopes of cash?

Lacey needs a plastic surgery intervention. 

Edited by MakingBacon
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size