Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E13: All's Well That Ends Well

It's usually next day.

Episode spoilers below.

This was...fine.  I felt like there was one twist too many.  Zombie island does seem like the happy medium.

Blaine and Don E went out with a whimper, though stuck down at the bottom of the well is a good one.  Part of me expected a stinger with them climbing out.

Edited by MisterGlass
Spaces
  • Love 3

I'm good with it. Happy endings for all except Blaine and Don E, and that makes me happy. I kinda hoped for redemption for Don E, but it's all good. At least he got to boot Blaine down the well.

Biggest problem: second week in a row with no gourmet brain cooking shots. I always looked forward to those.

Edited by Ms Lark
  • Love 4

Not awful or anything, but considering they knew they were ending way in advance you’d think they could have come up with something a little more interesting than this.  I mean the last ten minutes was mainly “tell” instead of “show,” with characters sitting around talking about things that happened.  Not exactly the most fun or exciting way to wrap it up.

And why leave Dolly's whereabouts hanging?

As far as I can tell the sole reason for them leaving Dolly as possibly alive is to give the show an excuse for Liv and Major to be in hiding.  Which begs the question of why we even needed that particular “are they alive” story for them at the end, other than the bizarre choice of not featuring your main actor/character in much of the last ten minutes of the series.

The more I think about the final season, the more it’s a series of weird choices:  to build up Liv’s father only to suddenly kill him off and— maybe the season’s weirdest choice— make Enzo of all characters the main villain?  To sideline Blaine somewhat and not work him into the finale for a more satisfying showdown?  There’s surprising twists and then there’s just decisions that make you go “huh?” and I felt like there were a lot of “huh?” moments lately.

• Love 13

And so it ends.  

It was fine, I guess.  Not great, since the entire season didn't seem to build up to everything properly enough for me, but I guess it works.  Glad almost all of the heroes got a happy ending, but I felt bad for all of the side characters that didn't (poor Michelle and Major's right-hand woman, whose name escapes me at the moment.)

I actually don't mind that Blaine (and Don E.) got almost anti-climactic end, because I do like the irony of Blaine being knocked into the well that he tossed his father in, it being by Don E. over what he did to Darcy, and, overall, it's kind of fitting that over all his aspirations to be a big shot, he doesn't even go out like a big boss compared to the likes of Enzo and so forth.  Underneath all of his charm and bluster, he was basically a common criminal and got a deserving ending.

Also makes sense that even with the cure, some would simply want to stay as zombies, and Zombie Island is formed.  And Liv and Major finally get to be together and have a family.

I'm not sure how law enforcement works, but are Clive and Bozzio actually able to work in the same department while having the same rank?

Disappointed that we didn't get to see Ravi's reaction when he found out Peyton actually wasn't dead.

Final Johnny Frost appearance!

Chris Lowell showing up at the end was a nice reminder that GLOW is getting ready to come back!

All in all, the show started out stronger than it finished, but I enjoyed it, and I'll miss these characters and actors.  Hopefully Rose McIver, Malcolm Goodwin, and Rahul Kohli were get some great roles going forward, but I'll miss their interactions and chemistry the most.

• Love 14

I hated that Liv and Major stayed zombies, and I hated that Dolly and Blaine (even stuck in that well forever) weren't killed.

Mostly, though, it was just too rushed.  Too much of the season felt like the writers were treading water, so they had to try to cram everything into forty-two minutes.  For me, it was disappointing and ineffective, and no moments had a chance to breathe and resonate because we were rushed to the next moment.  I'm sure if I think more about the ramifications of people staying zombies, I'll like it even less, so I'm going to stop thinking about it.

• Love 5

I'm fine with it. I like that the deaths were mostly fake-outs, and Liv and Major were sweet, as usual. 

I'm in the corner of "really going to miss it" and miss the cast, too. I followed them all on social media, when the show started, and love that they're all like family. No future "behind the brains" on the "real" deal, they really do get along that well. 

Although it would be a while, I guess having Don E. and Blaine down in the well, leaves them open to come back, should there ever be some kind of reboot (although the actors will age, so I don't know how that would work). 

• Love 2

Right down to the end they make stupid decisions. What was the point of the whole plane part of the story? It just wasted time that could have been used to make a better ending, like killing off Blaine instead of dumping him down a well. This show started with so much potential, & they just made bad plot decision after bad plot decision.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, aradia22 said:

Infuriating. My DVR got messed up and only started recording at 8:50. Does anyone know how long it takes them to post to the CW site?

Basically, the same thing happened to me. FYI - it was posted at 1am ET this morning.

This was about halfway what I wanted. Liv and Major get to be together. So do Peyton and Ravi. I guess the cure worked on Ravi on top of his vaccine. Interesting they didn't decide to go the kid route. And now they maybe want to be zombies? By the way, was Peyton eating Darcy's brain? Wouldn't that cure her?

To some extent, Blaine didn't have to die. Once there was a cure, he had no power. He couldn't blackmail zombies. He couldn't make money on expensive cures or human trafficking terminal kids. Even if he got out of the well, (and we know even a zombie can't) he'd be a broke criminal headed for jail. Don E. committed as many crimes as Blaine, he just wasn't the mastermind. I have no problem with them trapped together until they Romero.

I guess the speculation was right that a terminal illness means you have to stay a zombie forever or die. As long as they time jumped, it's too bad we don't know what a zombie lifespan is.

I would have enjoyed seeing Dolly Derkins scratched, turned and kill herself to avoid becoming a zombie. I very much enjoyed Ravi pulling a fast one on Major and giving dumbass Enzo the cure.

• Love 2

I didn't understand why it didn't occur to any of them that Blaine might have turned Peyton before she approached Liv. I could see not assuming he did but the thought didn't even seem to enter any of their minds despite it being a very similiar situation to Liv turning Major in season 1.

2 hours ago, ketose said:

By the way, was Peyton eating Darcy's brain? Wouldn't that cure her?

I think it was the brain of the flunky who'd brought the chlorine tablets and he just happened to have been present when Blaine killed Darcy. I think Darcy's brain had already gone to whoever bought it in the first place.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, ruby24 said:

I don't get why Clive and Dale adopted Michelle's kid. He wasn't really Clive's was he? Or was he? Didn't she have any family?

In an earlier episode I think Michelle told Clive (while Michelle was still pregnant) that Clive wasn't the father but the real father was not around and/or someone she wouldn't trust with the child, and she asked Clive to raise the child if anything happened to her. But I could be mis-remembering some or all of this.

• Love 1

After the S4 finale of Veronica Mars almost two weeks ago and Jane the Virgin's series finale last night, I was prepared to be let down or upset by the iZombie finale, but I ended up liking it. I am glad that we got happy endings for the main characters. Major and Liv got to be together and have a family, Ravi is at the CDC and Peyton is a DA in Atlanta, and Clive and Dale are in San Francisco. And the flight attendant's brother works for them!

I'm glad we got to see Johnny Frost one more time. He was always obnoxiously hilarious. And one last VM cast sighting - Piz!  Honestly, Piz was not a character I liked on VM but it was fun to see him in this small role. Maybe that was to make up for being one of the few VM cast members who wasn't in S4?

Although there were a few too many death fake outs (Peyton's dead! Now she's a zombie! Major's dead! No, he's still an undead zombie! Liv's dead! No, she's living on Zombie Island!), I'd rather have a death fake out than see the main characters killed off in the series finale.

Blaine, on the other hand, I would have gladly seen killed. After everything he's done, getting tossed in the well was too good for him. I'm glad that Don E. found out that Blaine killed Darcy though.

I'm fine with the way the show ended because we got closure and the nightmare of the FG/Zombie Seattle is finally over. Honestly, I would have been fine with erasing all of that mess and just having Liv solve cases of the week with Clive and hanging out with Ravi, Peyton, and Major after work. I loved all the friendships on the show so when the show switched to this overarching FG/Zombie Seattle plot, I felt like things got really bogged down in trying to continue that storyline. I wil miss all the silliness and fun that this show was.

5 hours ago, ketose said:

By the way, was Peyton eating Darcy's brain? Wouldn't that cure her?

2 hours ago, JamieLynn832002 said:

I think it was the brain of the flunky who'd brought the chlorine tablets and he just happened to have been present when Blaine killed Darcy. I think Darcy's brain had already gone to whoever bought it in the first place.

Yes, Blaine specifically said that he and Peyton was eating Bubba's brain. Bubba is the one who shot Peyton.

• Love 5

So if you have an incurable disease, being a Zombie won't cure that, but being shot in the heart, becoming a Zombie and turning back human is a quick and cheap fix. This could revolutionize modern medicine.

I can imagine rich and powerful people would all want to become Zombies so they could stay young and healthy forever. Business people could eat the brains of their competitors and learn their secrets.

The only part I really like was when Ravi tricked Major to keep him from dying. Everything else could have been improved upon. Pretty dull for the final episode.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, thuganomics85 said:

It works, but are Clive and Bozzio actually able to work in the same department while having the same rank?

It seemed really stupid to me.  It reminded me of a quote from "The Office".

Look, it doesn't take a genius to know that every organization thrives when it has two leaders. Go ahead, name a country that doesn't have two presidents. A boat that sets sail without two captains. Where would Catholicism be without the popes?

• LOL 6
5 hours ago, Paloma said:

In an earlier episode I think Michelle told Clive (while Michelle was still pregnant) that Clive wasn't the father but the real father was not around and/or someone she wouldn't trust with the child, and she asked Clive to raise the child if anything happened to her. But I could be mis-remembering some or all of this.

I don't remember asking her to raise the child, but when she was in the hospital, they called him, because she had him down as the father. She told him that the guy who was most likely the dad, wasn't dependable - that Clive was the guy who shows up. He was there with flowers and chocolate, making sure that she was okay, and ready to be supportive if she needed anything else. 

• Love 1

I swear for a second there, I thought we were going to basically re-do the Veronica Mars season four finale and I was about to write Rob Thomas a VERY strongly worded tweet (again) but then things went different. I thought this finale was...pretty much fine. It wasn't bad exactly and I am more or less happy with how everyone ended up, with the kind of exception of Liv and Major, but the whole ending almost seemed like an after thought. We get all of this build up to the cure and the human vs zombie war and then we get the explosion  and then we immediately jump to ten years later and everyone just sitting around doing a recap of what we missed. 

I am glad that Liv and Major are happy and together with their zombie kids on zombie island, apparently staying zombies, but I dont really think it was necessary for them to be still playing dead, with only Dolly being around as justification for why they have to do it. I would have preferred them just living quiet normal lives with everyone hanging out and Liv and Clive still solving the occasional case together.

Of course, one of my big issues with the season in general was they went too big and got too wrapped up in this convoluted humans vs zombies/Fillmore Graves/walled off Seattle stuff, that not only wasn't as much fun or as interesting as just the gang solving mysteries and working on zombie stuff on the side. I didn't want to spend my last season with the asshole evil humans or the asshole evil zombies in a rather poorly thought out racism metaphor, I wanted to spend it with the characters we have grown to love for five seasons, bantering and solving crimes and doing all that stuff we liked. Dolly and Enzo were both pretty lousy main villains, just annoying hateful pieces of crap that just kind of showed up. The rest was just so overly complicated, depressing, and dull. This episode had to clean up all of that in just 43 minutes, so it all comes off as rather rushed, and the time wasn't exactly used well (like the whole airplane bit) or at least as well as I would have liked, so they rushed through so many twists and fake outs (Peyton is dead! No shes a zombie! Major is dead! Nope Ravi switched the cure! Liv is dead! Nope faking it!) that by the end, we were just scrambling to get to the conclusion. 

That being said, I did like a lot of parts of the episode. I loved seeing Johnny Frost one more time, I am glad that everyone ended up happy with their significant others or in jobs they love, I liked seeing Chris Powell (one more VMars alum for the road!), I liked that Ravi got to be the hero and that he saved Major, and I actually liked the ending for Blaine. He always thought he could be this huge big shot crime boss, but really he was a common crook who got lucky to be in the right place at the right time, and him being taken out so anticlimactically and left to rot with his father and sidekick, who both hate him, is a fitting punishment.

Even if I think the show made some serious missteps in the last season or two, I will still miss this show a lot. At its best, it was fun, exciting, and had a really great cast playing very likable characters that I loved watching solving crimes and dealing with their various issues. I follow a lot of the cast on social media, and its clear how much they've loved being on this show and how close they've gotten, and you can really tell by their chemistry on screen. Its been fun, show!

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 9

So ‘the kids’ are now well into adulthood and I hope attending grad school online and working in different fields? Because being a perpetual kid is going to at some point feel like a fate worse than death. 

Did I miss whether Z Island is a known place or a secret? 

So everyone hangs out and is immortal together? Ok  

leaving Don E and Blaine in the well is a bad idea. Major had some sense, perhaps he killed them true dead before going to the island. 

Poor Mom E. Both her boys. 

I wish everything had fit together better and there were season wide, interesting arcs.

but happy ending good. Frost good. 

• Love 1

Blaine was out on bail awaiting trial for killing the mayor.  He has a court date set.  The police are not just going to let that go.  It shouldn't be too hard for them to find him at his father's mansion.  It's just a question of whether he turns feral before then.

I wish we could have found out if the cure works on feral zombies.

The episode was good, but that last act was terrible.  It was just plodding exposition.  It reminds me of a shitty Dragon Warrior fanfic I wrote when I was 15.  What was even the point of the explosion and pretending Olivia is dead if they're just going to backpedal on that 10 minutes later?

I liked Dolly though.  I would totally be a Dead Ender if I were trapped in Seattle with zombies.

All of those kids with Freylich syndrome are dead by the time of the flash forward.  They all died of mild nosebleeds.  That's how Freylich's gets you.

Edited by Ray Adverb
12 minutes ago, Ray Adverb said:

Blaine was out on bail awaiting trial for killing the mayor.  He has a court date set.  The police are not just going to let that go.  It shouldn't be too hard for them to find him at his father's mansion.  It's just a question of whether he turns feral before then.

I expect he'll either be out of the well long before then, or have had his head torn off by Don E. Neither is bound up like Angus was, so getting out won't be a problem once they've either tabled their animosity or fought it out.

39 minutes ago, Affogato said:

So ‘the kids’ are now well into adulthood and I hope attending grad school online and working in different fields? Because being a perpetual kid is going to at some point feel like a fate worse than death. 

Right?  And can you imagine parenting tweens FOREVER?  I mean I like kids of almost all ages but if they never grew up?  FOR ETERNITY?

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

Physically the kids wouldn't grow up, but wouldn't they mature emotionally?

I don't know.  Would they?  And are they just waiting around until their various diseases get cured?  If so do they start the aging process from when they were turned or do they all of a sudden wake up at 45?

• Love 1

Is no one hunting Major? A hoodie is not much a disguise for the very recognizable former head of Fillmore Graves.

What the hell Dolly? I get that it was for effect but all I can think is... WOW, that's so much wasted ammunition. You're about to fight a war. That dude wasn't even a threat. Also, if he was a zombie, why did they fire so many shots into his body?

Is this a version of the world where twitter also doesn't have standards about what people can post?

As far as we know, FG doesn't employ scientists. I have no confidence in Enzo's ability to make Romero zombies without Martin but I guess we're just supposed to accept that Martin made endless batches of whatever chemical cocktail he was giving the Romero zombies to make them compliant.

I know that was supposed to be a dramatic scene but I'm going to miss Robert Buckley with his shirt off. Remember when Liv was dating and this show was all shirtless dudes all the time? Good times...

IDIOCY. What was the point of stressing us out just to have the flight attendant kiss Liv's ass again? Forget it, iZombie. You cannot convince me all this Renegade nonsense was a good idea for the show even if you write in a hundred characters telling Liv how great she is.

NOW Peyton remembers how to use a gun?

Poor Collins. Did they ever give her a first name? Not that I needed more reasons to hate Enzo but it's never a good look to be killing one of the few non-white characters.

Clive acting like no one has ever had a baby before. They didn't even write it into the show that she had some condition that might make it a difficult pregnancy.

LOL. NOW they bother to think about the zombies with diseases?

Wait, WHAT? How is Angus still alive?

In what insane world does rock beat gun? When will this nightmare end?

Enzo's death was good with the whole thing with Ravi taking some punches so he could give him the cure. But it was not good in the sense that I needed to see someone suffer and he would have been a perfect choice.

Not that I wanted Major to die but this finale is a mess. How is anything supposed to have weight if Peyton doesn't die and Major doesn't die and Dale and the baby are fine? What is the point of even creating that question? This is terrible writing.

WHAT? Not cool. People can be single parents. There was no reason to kill Michelle so they could adopt her son.

OK, so there are still zombies living on donations and the assumption is if you have an illness, you have to stay a zombie to be cured.

Wait... what? Major and Liv are alive... but they're underground because Dolly is still out there. But they have a giant mansion. And they must not live in Seattle where all the zombies who formerly had incurable diseases live... so how are they getting brains? But wait, they do live on Zombie Island? And somehow no one knows exactly where they live but there are Liv sightings? I... what?

• Love 4

Ok, maybe I blinked... but why did Liv & Major stay zombies?

I think it was because Dolly was still out there and they'd be stronger as zombies. I feel like it's weak reasoning though. The show should have just killed Dolly. Major and Liv have both expressed displeasure with being zombies throughout the series. Why forego having biological children and actually growing old together just because of the vague threat of Dolly? She could still take them out with a shot to the head.

The children with incurable diseases could not be "cured" of being zombies, so Liv and Major are now living on "Zombie Island" with them.

I'm hazy but I'm pretty sure there were five kids. Two of them were the brothers of the girl Major recruited to FG. The other three were the foster kids from that one episode where one of the coyotes got killed. He had a disease but the other two did not. So really, only one of their adopted kids NEEDED to stay a zombie. Btw, this reminds me that we never learned what happened to the Freylich kids. Presumably they were part of the escape from Blaine's but they didn't return to the safe house so they could be anywhere. 

I would have enjoyed seeing Dolly Derkins scratched, turned and kill herself to avoid becoming a zombie. 

I would have been down for this.

Of course, one of my big issues with the season in general was they went too big and got too wrapped up in this convoluted humans vs zombies/Fillmore Graves/walled off Seattle stuff, that not only wasn't as much fun or as interesting as just the gang solving mysteries and working on zombie stuff on the side. I didn't want to spend my last season with the asshole evil humans or the asshole evil zombies in a rather poorly thought out racism metaphor, I wanted to spend it with the characters we have grown to love for five seasons, bantering and solving crimes and doing all that stuff we liked. Dolly and Enzo were both pretty lousy main villains, just annoying hateful pieces of crap that just kind of showed up. The rest was just so overly complicated, depressing, and dull. This season had to clean up all of that in just 43 minutes, so it all comes off as rather rushed, and the time wasn't exactly used well (like the whole airplane bit) or at least as well as I would have liked, so they rushed through so many twists and fake outs (Peyton is dead! No shes a zombie! Major is dead! Nope Ravi switched the cure! Liv is dead! Nope faking it!) that by the end, we were just scrambling to get to the conclusion. 

PREACH!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Ray Adverb said:

I wish we could have found out if the cure works on feral zombies.

In the pilot, Liv said that even a short term lack of brains made her feel meaner and dumber. I take that to mean the zombie mind deteriorates quickly without brains to replenish it. Curing a feral zombie would probably just leave you with a brain dead human.

1 hour ago, aradia22 said:

As far as we know, FG doesn't employ scientists. I have no confidence in Enzo's ability to make Romero zombies without Martin but I guess we're just supposed to accept that Martin made endless batches of whatever chemical cocktail he was giving the Romero zombies to make them compliant.

The chemical cocktail was straight Max Rager. That was all it took to make them understand commands.

1 hour ago, Ray Adverb said:

What was Blaine doing at that well anyway?  I think just throwing chlorine tablets in and yelling?  Why was that so important that he had to step away from his dinner with Peyton?

I think his dad was back down there. He was talking to him, and feeding him.

45 minutes ago, Shenanigan said:

I was sorry to not get one last scene with Vampire Steve.

Me, too. 

• Love 2
19 hours ago, thuganomics85 said:

(poor Michelle and Major's right-hand woman, whose name escapes me at the moment.)

I was so sad about both of those, too.

I wanted Peyton to shoot Blaine in the head before she fled with the children. Leaving him lying there alive was a big mistake.

16 hours ago, ketose said:

By the way, was Peyton eating Darcy's brain?

I think she was eating the brain of Blaine's hit man, who is the one who killed Darcy. I couldn't understand why Blaine would give that to her, risking her having the vision of what he did.

Dale refusing to push was stupid. She is usually not stupid. Who wrote that crap?

I'll miss the show, despite its flaws.

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, possibilities said:

Dale refusing to push was stupid. She is usually not stupid. Who wrote that crap?

They did the same thing with Bailey on Grey's Anatomy. The most respected woman in the hospital, and they had her do the same thing when her husband didn't show up (because of show-related drama that they had to throw in there, to make things worse, for their very special post-Super Bowl episode. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Physically the kids wouldn't grow up, but wouldn't they mature emotionally?

Teenagers brains are remarkably undeveloped. Some is physical. Bad judgement.

Also No adult situations to learn from, fewer adult expectations due to appearance. Frustrated sexual needs. Anger at there fate  

Not necessarily

RE: Zombie kids

See my very long post. I get why other ill kids (that we don't know) would stay zombies but it's weird for 4/5 of Major and Liv's kids to stay zombies when they don't need to.

32 minutes ago, aradia22 said:

RE: Zombie kids

See my very long post. I get why other ill kids (that we don't know) would stay zombies but it's weird for 4/5 of Major and Liv's kids to stay zombies when they don't need to.

Yeah. But they turned to be together, right? One for all and all for one? 

Edited by Affogato

It's kind of funny. Regardless of all the Renegade crap, Ravi is the savior of the world. He started the series as a discredited CDC scientist who warned about exotic biological threats and became a coroner. A decade later he's in charge of the CDC. He invented one cure, discovered another AND created a vaccine for zombieism. Loose threads like the zombie hookers in Las Vegas and the Senators that were compromised are irrelevant because Ravi was able to mass produce the cure. Plus, the terminally ill can have a second chance at "life" providing the brain supply doesn't run out.

• Love 4

Yeah. But they turned to be together, right? One for all and all for one? 

If we're talking about the two girls who are his foster siblings, that didn't even make much sense at the time. It wasn't like Liv would have kicked them out for being human. All the coyotes were human. It was a mixed human/zombie safe house. 

For all the reasons already stated in the thread, it seems weird to arrest your development as a child with a cheap zombie cure available. If you want to the vampire thing of staying young and beautiful forever, at least take the cure and wait until you're somewhere between 25 and 40. Also, speaking of vampires, how dead are the zombies really? Are they really immortal? When they were ready to die would they take the cure or go for some form of euthanasia? Prolonging the lives of those who would have been shortchanged by illness is good mostly... but overpopulation is a problem. The more I think about this, the more I think they should have just cured everyone and written it into the script that if you were turned into a zombie, it gives you some weird antibodies and you're now cured of whatever illness you had so those people would also be okay taking the cure. 

This also reminds me that the Freylich kids had a particular tie to the zombie virus but that does leave the door open for the idea that not every disease would be "cured" by turning someone into a zombie.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

And one last VM cast sighting - Piz!  Honestly, Piz was not a character I liked on VM but it was fun to see him in this small role. Maybe that was to make up for being one of the few VM cast members who wasn't in S4?

He might not have been available for VM as he's a regular on Glow. He's great on that btw. I wasn't a Piz fan but I do like Bash. Highly recommend it if you don't watch it already. In fact I'm a bit envious as I'd love to watch it all again unseen.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, aradia22 said:

If you want to the vampire thing of staying young and beautiful forever, at least take the cure and wait until you're somewhere between 25 and 40. Also, speaking of vampires, how dead are the zombies really? Are they really immortal? When they were ready to die would they take the cure or go for some form of euthanasia? When they were ready to die would they take the cure or go for some form of euthanasia? Prolonging the lives of those who would have been shortchanged by illness is good mostly... but overpopulation is a problem.

I wonder if the zombies can alter their form as a zombie? Presumably not. So if you were overweight and out of shape when you were turned that's how you'll stay. The thing to do then, would be to spend a year or two getting into the absolute best shape of your life and then turn.

As for the over population aspect, the show should have gone full sci-fi and had an Elon Musk type, who'd willingly zombified himself and was planning a zombie colony on Mars. Zombies would need less habitation resources to live on another planet, as long as they got regular brain supplies. Then once Mars filled up they could move out, Ceres, Ganymede, Callisto, Enceladus and beyond as the zombie population increases. Of course they'd have to work on simulating brains because if becoming a space colonising zombie in your 20s or 30s is the norm, there would be very, very few brains to go around.

• LOL 3
3 hours ago, AllyB said:

Of course they'd have to work on simulating brains because if becoming a space colonising zombie in your 20s or 30s is the norm, there would be very, very few brains to go around.

Would Zombies in space need air, water, bathrooms. shielding from cosmic rays, protection from extreme heat or cold. You could freeze them and then thaw them out once you reach your destination.

32 minutes ago, AnimeMania said:

Would Zombies in space need air, water, bathrooms. shielding from cosmic rays, protection from extreme heat or cold. You could freeze them and then thaw them out once you reach your destination.

Back in the first episode Ravi said Liv had a very slow pulse. So I assume that zombies have working bodies but that they are extremely efficient so they would need some air and water, just not as much as a human colonist. Bathrooms I don't know, if they are just on brain tubes, maybe not, but if they are creating Whoppers, Type A noodles and (strip) club sandwiches then they'd probably need to move that on. But if they don't need to drink or eat very often, then it's probably a couple of times a week type of need, not a multiple times of day thing, so a lot less bathrooms would be needed.