Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E24: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

The reunion concludes with the fallout over Camille’s storm-off; Teddi and Denise face a volatile foe; Kyle reflects on the end of her friendship with Lisa Vanderpump; Lisa Rinna, Dorit, and Erika debate Lisa Vanderpump’s behavior this season.

Airs 7/30/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 4
5 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Kyle generally seems just fine without LVP, but I’m curious to see what causes her to tear up and say she “paid the ultimate price.”

I gave up my sisters and my TV show was cancelled anyway.

real housewives crying GIF

On 7/27/2019 at 9:10 AM, KungFuBunny said:

The reunion concludes with the fallout over Camille’s storm-off; Teddi and Denise face a volatile foe;

This sounds like they will convince Camille to go back on set.  I was hoping to be spared that.  I find it frustrating and would rather that they be forced to move onto something else.

• LOL 10
  • Love 10
7 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Kyle generally seems just fine without LVP, but I’m curious to see what causes her to tear up and say she “paid the ultimate price.”

Well actually somebody wanted to pay more so she is getting sued. Again.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, DawnDavenport said:

Well it's not a reunion without Kyle crying, wiping her tears on a white napkin, and whining in her pathetic croaky vocal fry voice about how someone is being mean to her and she can't figure out why!

She's so damn pathetic and has the emotional maturity of a 5 year old.

She really is. How do her kids not get embarrassed by her???? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 16

I really can’t believe how dumb Andy thinks Camille is, acting (that good ol fake amnesia!) as if he wasn’t stirring the pot with Camille and Denise.  It’s just laughable to me.  

It seemed to me that Andy focused on the difference between Camille’s handling of her divorce compared to Denise.  He asked several questions meant to elicit a response from Camille by pitting then against each other and on several other topics as well.    They started getting irritated with each other in the last few episodes, then production and Andy saw their opening, and there you have the resulting conflict.

Camille saw it all coming but she let her emotions get the best of her, exactly what Andy was hoping would happen.

After all, without Camille and the absence of LVP, they needed fireworks for the  3 episode reunion ratings.

• Love 22

Camille on LVP's breath, gums and teeth - she originally said it was a joke, you all laughed.

Now she says, Kyle you agreed with me and told me off camera LVP has really bad breath. Kyle doesn't deny she said it.

What I learned is LVP's breath can stop a clock

giphy.gif

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

I don’t remember every vile thing I said .... lol 

2 minutes ago, Wicked said:

Has Andy EVER chased a housewife who stormed off? Why Camille??

I think cause he knows it’s something else going on with her she’s so erratic. And yes they are going to give her air time cause Andy lives for this shit this is the bread and butter of these franchises 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
(edited)

because Denise in her rental wasn’t displaced Denise wasn’t going through shit to Denise isn’t dealing with a special needs child. ONLY Camille is having hardships. Shut the fuck up camille   This is what kills me about Camille she has moments of being an actual human being then she turns robot bitch 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 18
(edited)

Oh here we go again with more puppy gate. The one reason I can’t wait for this season to be over so we don’t have to listen to this anymore. And we’re revisiting the lie detector test when LVP isn’t there to defend herself. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, ivygirl said:

“So, did you watch Vanderpump Rules last week, ladies? How do you think Lisa handled that situation with James and Lala?”

Please take VanderPump Rules Discussion to Lisa's thread if it is related to Lisa but the VDPR thread/forum if it's about people other than Lisa or Ken. 

• LOL 1

Camille was horrible - she seems incapable of reflecting before she speaks and never seems to have an unexpressed thought.  It gets her into a lot of trouble and she then just double downs.  She actually doesn't seem to be that smart in her interactions with other people - like they are all "little people". I don't actually like Denise but she wasn't wrong about how nasty Camille was about Denise's rental and the fire.  Camille never actually apologizes  just keeps complaining about how hard her life has been the past year.   I never saw Season 1 - is this what Camille was like?

• Love 5

I love after this Camille once again flip flops after telling the girls sorry and I love you basically to tweeting that they all were mean girls and everything was a set up and their all bitches. This woman can’t keep her faces straight 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, whydoievencare said:

Camille was horrible - she seems incapable of reflecting before she speaks and never seems to have an unexpressed thought.  It gets her into a lot of trouble and she then just double downs.  She actually doesn't seem to be that smart in her interactions with other people - like they are all "little people". I don't actually like Denise but she wasn't wrong about how nasty Camille was about Denise's rental and the fire.  Camille never actually apologizes  just keeps complaining about how hard her life has been the past year.   I never saw Season 1 - is this what Camille was like?

I think she was more arrogant, with her nose higher in the air.

Personally I didn’t think she was any worse than Rinna in terms of arrogance, insults, and nastiness, but mileage varies on that. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
Just now, whydoievencare said:

Yes.

The only thing season 1 Camille didn't do is cry and apologize.  She was genuinely confused as to why people hated her on the reunion and didn't really defend herself at all.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7