Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E24: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

When I watched a clip of the aftershow on Bravo advertised as the one that set Camille off at the reunion it explained everything.  Andy clearly knew why Camille was upset.   The fact that Camille winds up hugging Kyle who laughed along with Teddi saying the best part of the wedding was leaving really is unbelievable.   Kyle is vile.

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

When I watched a clip of the aftershow on Bravo advertised as the one that set Camille off at the reunion it explained everything.  Andy clearly knew why Camille was upset.   The fact that Camille winds up hugging Kyle who laughed along with Teddi saying the best part of the wedding was leaving really is unbelievable.   Kyle is vile.

Kyle is the “queen”,  clearly Andy’s favorite. Camille wants that diamond, she was groveling to production asking Kyle to be a bridesmaid in order to secure more camera time. And kissing Kyles ass at the end when Andy booted her off stage was an appeal for camera time next season. I mean, compared to Camille’s bevy of rental friends, Kyle is an actual “colleague”- of course Camille needs to make nice. Plus her publicist probably directed her to.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 9:07 AM, RealHousewife said:

LVP swore on her children’s life. Radar said she never gave them the story, and she passed a lie detector test twice. I’m not one of those she does no wrong fans by any means, but I’m not sure why these women are so certain she was behind the story. I think we could find out who actually fed the story, and there would still be accusations it was LVP. 

Exactly, it's the same bullshit as the first season, it was proven that Adrienne's chef Bernie leaked the story to Radar online, he hated LVP. , she and Adrienne were neighbors. Kyle knows this and yet she sat there with the Coven and admitted to them that she believed Lisa would leak a story . Listen I believe any one of them is capable of that , no loyalty among these women . It's all about jockeying for position because it means a larger salary, or at the very least it gives them negotiating power.

Edited by byrd
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, tranquilidade said:

What pissed me off is Denise trying to paint Camille as unhinged.  Yes, she was visibly upset because she was absolutely correct that they wanted her to side with them against Lisa.  None of them are genuine in their behavior and will stab the other at a moment's notice. Erica needs to beware of these witches and not jump on that wagon because Teddi showed her just how hypocritical she is by talking about her to Kyle behind her back, yet this is the same shit they accuse Camille of doing?  Teddi is a shit stirrer and she is truly up Kyle's ass, and Kyle likes it that way .

• Love 13
49 minutes ago, byrd said:

Exactly, it's the same bullshit as the first season, it was proven that Adrienne's chef Bernie leaked the story to Radar online, he hated LVP. , she and Adrienne were neighbors. Kyle knows this and yet she sat there with the Coven and admitted to them that she believed Lisa would leak a story . Listen I believe any one of them is capable of that , no loyalty among these women . It's all about jockeying for position because it means a larger salary, or at the very least it gives them negotiating power.

And to make matters worse, Kyle expected a reward for coming to Lisa to tell her she stabbed her in the back over this.  Someone needs to tell Kyle that admitting to a crime doesn't make a person innocent.  She turned on Lisa with the others when she didn't have to do it and then wanted credit for being "honest".  Guess what, being stabbed doesn't hurt any less just because the stabber confesses to doing it.  Vile kyle!

• Love 12
2 hours ago, tranquilidade said:

Ah, so the truth that Kyle claims she was telling was her admission to turning on LVP with the popular opinion of the group and for the mere admission of her actions she felt LVP should see her as a friend, embrace her and thank her, love her and then admit to everything to make Kyle right.  Kyle thought she could ride the fence and LVP put an end to it.  It was long over due if you ask me and I'm glad it all ended the way it did.  

The latest  texts by Sessa prove everything.  Kyle wanted Dorit out and turned on Lisa when she wouldn't cooperate.

Kyle is delusional..

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

And to make matters worse, Kyle expected a reward for coming to Lisa to tell her she stabbed her in the back over this.  Someone needs to tell Kyle that admitting to a crime doesn't make a person innocent.  She turned on Lisa with the others when she didn't have to do it and then wanted credit for being "honest".  Guess what, being stabbed doesn't hurt any less just because the stabber confesses to doing it.  Vile kyle!

I've noticed lately that every fan of Bh who doesn't agree with her is a "hater" or a "troll" or a podunk from Magootsville.  

Had she not disparaged the fans in that way, I'd be more inclined to think the "I am being punished for my honesty! (poor me!)" was defensiveness, but since she is so free with the insults, I am more inclined to think it's an attempt to shame viewers.

At this point, I wish she'd kindly fuck off.

• LOL 4
  • Love 20
2 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

She sat there like a empty headed vessel, and let Lisa Rinna and the other witches persuade   her that she would be the best one to confront Lisa because they were friends. They knew exactly how Lisa would react to this, not one of them had the ball to confront Lisa. Kyle is always the culprit the same way Adrienne and Faye Resnick persuaded her to confront Lisa before and Kyle always ends up looking like an idiot. Let's not forget that Kyle last season cried the whole dam season over Lisa's friendship with Dorit ,  Kyle felt she was being replaced and couldn't handle it because Lisa kept defending Dorit.

• Love 12
43 minutes ago, byrd said:

What pissed me off is Denise trying to paint Camille as unhinged.  Yes, she was visibly upset because she was absolutely correct that they wanted her to side with them against Lisa.  None of them are genuine in their behavior and will stab the other at a moment's notice. Erica needs to beware of these witches and not jump on that wagon because Teddi showed her just how hypocritical she is by talking about her to Kyle behind her back, yet this is the same shit they accuse Camille of doing?  Teddi is a shit stirrer and she is truly up Kyle's ass, and Kyle likes it that way .

Camille flat out said that Denise told her to tell her daughter she was a liar which was proven wrong on camera. She was hellbent on painting Denise as a bad parent. I doubt Camille would ever cry at the gym like Denise did over her parenting. If Mason isn’t walking on a runway or somehow being an extension of Camille she couldn’t care less about her kids. Denise is raising three kids, one of whom is special needs, on a fraction of Camille’s money. I wouldn’t want to hear anyone making cracks about my home being rented.

Edited by BluBrd47
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, BluBrd47 said:

Camille flat out said that Denise told her to tell her daughter a liar which was proven wrong on camera. She was hellbent on painting Denise as a bad parent. I doubt Camille would ever cry at the gym like Denise did over her parenting. If Mason isn’t walking on a runway or somehow being an extension of Camille she couldn’t care less about her kids.

Yes, Camille seems to have a problem recalling exactly what a person said to her.  I don't think she ever really listens to anyone.  She had the same issue with Kyle in her first season.  She needs to stop claiming she can remember verbatum what is said because she does not get it right.  

I don't really know why she went after Denise other than she knew she could maybe replace her. 

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, BluBrd47 said:

Camille flat out said that Denise told her to tell her daughter she was a liar which was proven wrong on camera. She was hellbent on painting Denise as a bad parent. I doubt Camille would ever cry at the gym like Denise did over her parenting. If Mason isn’t walking on a runway or somehow being an extension of Camille she couldn’t care less about her kids. Denise is raising three kids, one of whom is special needs, on a fraction of Camille’s money. I wouldn’t want to hear anyone making cracks about my home being rented.

Camille is clearly not without blame here, but my point is that the reason for her outburst was justified. Camille has a vindictive nature, always have, but they were wrong to assume she was unhinged , she's just pissed off.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

Yes, Camille seems to have a problem recalling exactly what a person said to her.  I don't think she ever really listens to anyone.  She had the same issue with Kyle in her first season.  She needs to stop claiming she can remember verbatum what is said because she does not get it right.  

I don't really know why she went after Denise other than she knew she could maybe replace her. 

Jealousy maybe? Charlie Sheen is arguably more successful, having been in several Oscar nominated movies as well as in television. Kelsey never had a big film career. While Charlie certainly received a lot more negative press, he is indeed famous. Besides, Kelsey was an addict too.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

LVP could take her shows elsewhere, so I don't think she needs Bravo. They need her.

If that were true she would have been gone long ago, One: 5cents says she has a clause in her contracts (and no other network would touch her) And 2:  and I'm sorry no other network is going to give her bars/restaurants the same ratings and publicity  that she gets on Bravo... another 5cents says if she were to move her shows it would go a season more and get canned ....Sorry if she was that BIG of a draw for other networks and they would pay her what she gets at bravo she would have already been gone . NO other network is falling all over them-selfs for her she is a BRAVOLEBRITY nothing more. She is a cog/employee  in bravos machine point blank period.... IF she was so above Bravo and didn't need them trust and believe she would be cutting ties and RUNNING to another network .... she NEEDS them they have "other" shows and "bravoleberity's" that are "Hits" for them that have nothing to do with Lisa so yes it might suck she was gone BUT they can/could trot out 20 other "ladies" just like Lisa and keep it moving no one on any of these shows is irreplaceable... there is always someone newer that "fans" will fall in love with and move on to (that's not being a bitch to Lisa that's just being truthful with how we consume television and television "celebrity's" .........And this isn't just for Lisa this is for any of the ladies ...they know without these shows they fade into oblivion and became a joke and look tired and thirsty  when you see them try "other" network reality shows . Facts are Facts

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, byrd said:

Camille is clearly not without blame here, but my point is that the reason for her outburst was justified. Camille has a vindictive nature, always have, but they were wrong to assume she was unhinged , she's just pissed off.

I find her a bit delusional. She is indeed vindictive but she does seem to have a complicated relationship with the truth as well.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
23 hours ago, BluBrd47 said:

Exactly. I feel Lisa made her own bed this year. I think that she had a staff member or “friend” leak the story to Radar. If there is a pile on anyone next year it will be justified. I don’t like pile ons more than anyone else but I saw LVP’s “British humor” nonsense for nine years and I simply can’t feel sorry for her.

Preach!!!

• Love 6
On 7/31/2019 at 8:16 AM, nexxie said:

Erika passed on the drink at the end of the show - is she pregnant, and that’s why she’s been wearing Mrs. Girardi dresses? (I know, I know, but it’s technically possible.)

I don't think Erika is much of a "drinker" to begin with.

I also think Erika has a healthy appetite - I can see if she wants to maintain her current weight or wants to shed a few pounds - she'd take the calories allotted via food as opposed to liquor.

Compare this same scenario to Kyle - Kyle will deprive herself of all food - eat just salad so she could drink.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

I don't think Erika is much of a "drinker" to begin with.

I also think Erika has a healthy appetite - I can see if she wants to maintain her current weight or wants to shed a few pounds - she'd take the calories allotted via food as opposed to liquor.

Compare this same scenario to Kyle - Kyle will deprive herself of all food - eat just salad so she could drink.

I'm with Erika id much rather have the food and not the hangover 🙂

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I'm with Erika id much rather have the food and not the hangover 🙂

Erika did a few interviews and said it on one of her WWHL appearance - she did not drink any alcohol on her first season. She wanted to stay sharp and observe. She only knew Yolanda.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Erika has very good survival game instincts. Once LVP a left the building she knew the other worthless bitches would need a new victim. She nominated Camille when she was gleefully talking about how they were going to destroy her on the trip to France. When Camille couldn’t go because of a tragedy Erika was the next one in the barrel. Kyle and her flying monkey tried to tee her up as the next victim but Erika was not having it. If she was as drunk as the other two she would not be able to defend herself the way she did in that episode. They are vile and evil people and they truly the ones who prey on the weak.

They are beneath contempt.

• Love 16
20 hours ago, TVFANNO1 said:

Yes Camille was a right show off to start with in Season 1.    Do you think it was all an act then from her at the Reunion?  I thought she was gonna have a breakdown.

I didn't find Camille's crying to be genuine. Yes she squeezed out a tear, her eyes were red.

I was fixated on her face and kept thinking how badly she has aged. Was she glammed up by a Mortician's Cosmetologist?

• Love 3
13 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Ya, the comment that taking the lie detector in front of the camera crew was scary was hilarious. This from the person who was a full time acting student from the age of nine. Maybe that is why LVP was a failed actress. Lol. 

They showed a scene that reminded me of one of the many reasons I am not an LVP fan. In the scene where she was horsing around and aiming the dryer at Kyle while the dog was being groomed, the dog was obviously upset as it did not know that Kyle was screeching in "fun". Did LVP notice or care that the dog was obviously stressed? Nope. Either didn't notice, or didn't care. F**k off, LVP. 

LVP is acting just like Carole Radziwill did when she (supposedly) left RHoNY of her own accord. For someone who keeps saying she doesn't care, LVP is acting just the opposite. I am sooo looking foward to an LVP free RHoBH next year, just as I did the Carole free RHoNY this year. Can't wait. 

Speaking of the lie detector test - the dude who administered it has the following on his resume:

Flava Flav & Rock Of Love.

AND....I just saw him on Love and Hip Hop Atlanta and he will appear on Basketball Wives LA next week.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

If that were true she would have been gone long ago, One: 5cents says she has a clause in her contracts (and no other network would touch her) And 2:  and I'm sorry no other network is going to give her bars/restaurants the same ratings and publicity  that she gets on Bravo... another 5cents says if she were to move her shows it would go a season more and get canned ....Sorry if she was that BIG of a draw for other networks and they would pay her what she gets at bravo she would have already been gone . NO other network is falling all over them-selfs for her she is a BRAVOLEBRITY nothing more. She is a cog/employee  in bravos machine point blank period.... IF she was so above Bravo and didn't need them trust and believe she would be cutting ties and RUNNING to another network .... she NEEDS them they have "other" shows and "bravoleberity's" that are "Hits" for them that have nothing to do with Lisa so yes it might suck she was gone BUT they can/could trot out 20 other "ladies" just like Lisa and keep it moving no one on any of these shows is irreplaceable... there is always someone newer that "fans" will fall in love with and move on to (that's not being a bitch to Lisa that's just being truthful with how we consume television and television "celebrity's" .........And this isn't just for Lisa this is for any of the ladies ...they know without these shows they fade into oblivion and became a joke and look tired and thirsty  when you see them try "other" network reality shows . Facts are Facts

LVP shot herself in the foot.

After the Project Runway fiasco, NBC Universal/Bravo made changes in their contracts for any new shows pitched and filmed. Bravo basically owns the one show LVP has left to advertise her business ventures. However, the cast of chucklefucks work for "Bravo".

LVP definitely needs Bravo and RHOBH more than Bravo needs her. She lost all of that free advertising being off RHOBH - no more Villa Blanca filming, no more VPD filming. Her Vegas place is tanking.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
48 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I didn't find Camille's crying to be genuine. Yes she squeezed out a tear, her eyes were red.

I was fixated on her face and kept thinking how badly she has aged. Was she glammed up by a Mortician's Cosmetologist?

When Camille was crying in Rinna's arms, I couldn't help think that she resembles Janice the Muppet.

35 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Speaking of the lie detector test - the dude who administered it has the following on his resume:

AND....I just saw him on Love and Hip Hop Atlanta and he will appear on Basketball Wives LA next week.

At the time that the lie detector story came out, several posters (myself included) posted info on this guy. LVP pretty much said he worked for the police department (LOLOL) when in fact he is not accredited at all and actually lost his PI license years ago. He is a charlatan, which was pretty obvious by the way he conducted the test. 

I don't follow any of the women on social media, so did not know about the Goodbye Kyle challenge. Hilaroius!! I especially loved Harry Hamelin's. Too funny. 

14 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Bwahahahaha

OMG, I was just typing out a post that I thought Camille resembles Janice the Muppet when you posted this, KFB. Hilarious!! 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, UsernameFatigue said:

When Camille was crying in Rinna's arms, I couldn't help think that she resembles Janice the Muppet.

At the time that the lie detector story came out, several posters (myself included) posted info on this guy. LVP pretty much said he worked for the police department (LOLOL) when in fact he is not accredited at all and actually lost his PI license years ago. He is a charlatan, which was pretty obvious by the way he conducted the test. 

I don't follow any of the women on social media, so did not know about the Goodbye Kyle challenge. I especially loved Harry Hamelin's. Too funny. 

See Instagram pic above!!!!! LOLOL

14 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

See Instagram pic above!!!!! LOLOL

I know! You posted it while I was typing my post, so saw it was soon as I posted mine. Too funny!! 

Regarding LVPs Vegas bar tanking, the reviews are pretty funny. Obviously many posting are fans, because they post about the sub par food, sub par and expensive drinks, long waits when the bar is half empty, rude staff, but still give her a 4 out of 5.

It appears that either LVP is having a hard time getting staff so the bar is often half empty (even though it has limited hours), or she is trying to give the illusion of being busy by trying to create a line to look like it is busy inside, when in fact it isn't. Many commented on being in a line waiting for quite awhile while they could see that there were many empty tables. 

One reviewer posted that she had food/drink dumped on her twice by the same waiter. I can't remember all the details off hand but do remember than she said though her clothes were stained, (and I think glass was broken)  no one came over to make sure she was OK, offer to dry clean her clothes (which one would think would be the first thing a manager would do), etc. Nothing. It appears that LVP should be spending more time training staff and less time on social media obsessing about RHoBH. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
46 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

You make it sound like being involved with Flava Flava and Rock of STD'S makes you less credible. 

mtv movie awards flava flav GIF

rock of love GIF

rock of love GIF

• LOL 6
23 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I know! You posted it while I was typing my post, so saw it was soon as I posted mine. Too funny!! 

Regarding LVPs Vegas bar tanking, the reviews are pretty funny. Obviously many posting are fans, because they post about the sub par food, sub par and expensive drinks, long waits when the bar is half empty, rude staff, but still give her a 4 out of 5.

It appears that either LVP is having a hard time getting staff so the bar is often half empty (even though it has limited hours), or she is trying to give the illusion of being busy by trying to create a line to look like it is busy inside, when in fact it isn't. Many commented on being in a line waiting for quite awhile while they could see that there were many empty tables. 

One reviewer posted that she had food/drink dumped on her twice by the same waiter. I can't remember all the details off hand but do remember than she said though her clothes were stained, (and I think glass was broken)  no one came over to make sure she was OK, offer to dry clean her clothes (which one would think would be the first thing a manager would do), etc. Nothing. It appears that LVP should be spending more time training staff and less time on social media obsessing about RHoBH. 

Re Janice The Muppet - we must be on the same schedule - Hah!

Re: LVP Vegas - It's only open from 4:00 PM to 12:00 AM - which doesn't make any sense in Vegas. Especially for the walk ins you could get from the people who just saw a concert or show at the Colosseum.

My cousin is in Vegas now - I told her to make a pit stop and take a peak. She's been at Ceasar's twice so far once around 8PM and the other around 10PM - she told me NO line, no people - dead as a doorknob.

I could see why she is having problems with getting staff - you rely on tips but you aren't going to get much if the place is dead. I'm going to take a peak at the Yelp reviews

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 7/30/2019 at 9:14 PM, outofbounds said:

Dear Andy,

Not that I love Camille or anything...but if you are going to make Camille sit on that stage and answer for every nasty, unkind, shady thing she said lets go ahead and make every woman on that stage do it.  This is unnecessary and painful to watch and you keep berating her.

Move on.  Because I cannot stand hearing these women reason with their victim crap about how she treated them this year.  They are all guilty of every single thing she did to any of them this year.  I don't enjoy watching people defend hypocrisy.

And shutup Kyle.  You dumb fucking asshole.

Hee!! Looooooove your post!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Jel said:

The good reviews are from "fans", but the bad reviews are 100% legit?

Are you guys new to the internet? 😉

You missed the point - the fan reviews were often bad (they identified themselves as fans)  but they still gave her a 4/5 because they are fans. Lol. 

10 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Re Janice The Muppet - we must be on the same schedule - Hah!

Re: LVP Vegas - It's only open from 4:00 PM to 12:00 AM - which doesn't make any sense in Vegas. Especially for the walk ins you could get from the people who just saw a concert or show at the Colosseum.

My cousin is in Vegas now - I told her to make a pit stop and take a peak. She's been at Ceasar's twice so far once around 8PM and the other around 10PM - she told me NO line, no people - dead as a doorknob.

I could see why she is having problems with getting staff - you rely on tips but you aren't going to get much if the place is dead. I'm going to take a peak at the Yelp reviews

I am just leaving for an appointment but I think the review regarding the spilled drinks was a tripadvisor review, but not positive. I just read some yelp ones and they pretty much mirrored the ones I read a few weeks ago. No improvement. 

• Love 1
(edited)
22 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

You missed the point - the fan reviews were often bad (they identified themselves as fans)  but they still gave her a 4/5 because they are fans. Lol. 

I am just leaving for an appointment but I think the review regarding the spilled drinks was a tripadvisor review, but not positive. I just read some yelp ones and they pretty much mirrored the ones I read a few weeks ago. No improvement. 

I just browsed through the most recent posts on Yelp. You are right - most love LVP and want to experience going to one of her businesses - most also gave her 4 or 5 stars but complained about the unsavory food or about how expensive the drinks are.

Many complaints - about the flowers all are fake. Many who gave a 4 or 5 star rating said they wouldn't go back.

Alison from LA: If I could give 0 stars, I would. First, even though the bar was empty, they had us form a pretend line in order to make it look like something exciting is happening here, which it's not.  The service was subpar. Alison never came to check on our table. I waited 15 minutes for a straw and finally walked up to bar to request one. It took a different server another 5 minutes to finally bring the straw and by then my 17 dollar cocktail had been sitting for 20 minutes. The place was not busy, lots of staff standing around and talking and not noticing their customers. The food was meh! The goat cheese balls weren't great and nothing was remarkable. We are local West Hollywood residents and often go to Sur, Tom Tom and Pump and have to say that this was NOT up to the standards of those restaurants. This felt like a knock off all the way down to the fake flowers sitting on the table.

To top off our bad experience, this morning our friend who paid with her credit card received a fraud alert. Sometime after eating at Vanderpump, someone attempted $$$$ fraudulent purchases. My friend ONLY used the card at this establishment our whole trip. Coincidence...?

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Useful 4
On 7/30/2019 at 7:36 PM, njbchlover said:

It was curious and interesting to me that Erika was pretty silent throughout all three parts of the Reunion.  I wonder if she is over the show and really just doesn't care enough to comment.

Or, is it that she is feeling a little less confident and somewhat more humbled because of her and Mr. Girardi's personal financial issues?  

I did think she was probably the most level-headed one on the couches, and I liked her calming influence on Camille when she told Camille to stop yelling, that she sounds more plausible when she speaks normally.

I also thought that Erika's reunion look was the best of all the ladies, especially compared to Rinna's Gatorade yellow/green dress and Kyle's dress that looked like a yellow highlighter.

That dress was way too much for Kyle.  She needs to dress like she is 5'2 and not 5'9.  

• Love 6

Wait. So people are reduced to trashing Lisa’s restaurants even after she left the show and wants nothing more to do with it anymore?

There have always been bad reviews of her restaurants because people often go with an ax to grind. With that said you shouldn’t judge a restaurant until about six months have passed because they always have growing pains. That is why most of them fail after a year. Lisa and Ken seem to have a good track record. Let’s wait and see.

In the meantime why not go back to telling yourself that the show doesn’t need LVP and will be just fine on a diet of Teddi’s Manly Walks of Accountability and Kyle’s skill at toenail clipping.

Now that’s entertainment! 

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Wait. So people are reduced to trashing Lisa’s restaurants even after she left the show and wants nothing more to do with it anymore?

There have always been bad reviews of her restaurants because people often go with an ax to grind. With that said you shouldn’t judge a restaurant until about six months have passed because they always have growing pains. That is why most of them fail after a year. Lisa and Ken seem to have a good track record. Let’s wait and see.

In the meantime why not go back to telling yourself that the show doesn’t need LVP and will be just fine on a diet of Teddi’s Manly Walks of Accountability and Kyle’s skill at toenail clipping.

Now that’s entertainment! 

what do you mean they are still giving 4 and 5 stars even tho its shitty service how is that trashing lisa?

• Love 3

It is focusing on the negative reviews. Plus here’s a question? What do reviews of Lisa’s restaurants have to with a reunion that she did not appear at and was only the focus of unwarranted attacks by women desperately searching for traction due to their lack of a storyline?

Lisa is gone. You don’t have her as a target anymore. I thought everything will be just peachy now?

• Love 9

Her business have been a part of this show since day one and they filmed her opening this restaurant this season. So discussing the restaurant would come up. And she was discussed this episode so why can’t we talk about her?  She chose not to show up that’s on her but she’s still gonna be discussed cause she was part of the season till she decided to remove herself. And nowhere in anything that anyone has posted review wise has trashed Lisa so no one is attacking her just the shit way the employees are and bad service. So giving a 5 star review of a shitty experience just for the fact that she’s the owner isn’t trashing her 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 2

Lisa is gone from the show. She should not be a topic anymore.

It should be the scintillating lives and storylines of the coven. 

Good luck with that.

This franchise has morphed into “Orange County” or “Jersey.” There is no one to root for.

• Love 11
Just now, langford peel said:

Lisa is gone from the show. She should not be a topic anymore.

It should be the scintillating lives and storylines of the coven. 

Good luck with that.

This franchise has morphed into “Orange County” or “Jersey.” There is no one to root for.

She’s gone from the show NOW she chose to quit day of filming the reunion so yes we are gonna discuss her tho she was part of THIS season. 

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Her business have been a part of this show since day one and they filmed her opening this restaurant this season. So discussing the restaurant would come up. And she was discussed this episode so why can’t we talk about her?  She chose not to show up that’s on her but she’s still gonna be discussed cause she was part of the season till she decided to remove herself. And nowhere in anything that anyone has posted review wise has trashed Lisa so no one is attacking her just the shit way the employees are and bad service. So giving a 5 star review of a shitty experience just for the fact that she’s the owner isn’t trashing her 

Well, you can't have a shitty experience there as there are no restrooms in her restaurant...you'll have to go onto the casino floor to find one.

How sad no one can have Pasta in the bathroom

• LOL 11
1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

No, I read it 🙂  I also read two pages of Yelp reviews, saw a couple of the kind you mentioned -- fans who were giving her four stars because they were fans, but had a few of complaints.  They would be what I'd consider "mixed", some good things to say and some bad things. They bumped the experience from maybe three to four. Four is still 80%, which is not an A.  I didn't see too many of them, (maybe two?) on those two pages, so I didn't get the "often" in "fans reviews were often bad...but they still gave her 4/5 because they are fans"

And there were even a couple from reviewers who said they were LVP fans that were three stars or below.

Overall, though, most reviews were very positive, talking about delicious food and drinks and nice ambiance. 

Lisa has devoted fans and equally devoted non-fans; I have a hunch that they are all represented in the reviews as well.

• Love 8

I am not a Lisa hater by any stretch of the imagination each one of these ladies can and have been shit. Everyone of them. just the sheer volume of hate hurled at the other ladies while in the same breath saying don’t you dare say anything bad about Lisa is hypocritical she was a part of this season so it does make sense to discuss her. Now next season if she doesn’t pop up I’d be 💯 percent behind don’t talk about her. But that’s not the case this season she chose to quit last min no one forced her to she made that decision. Fans of the show will discuss that and discuss her because it’s something that happened this season hell even this episode. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

That's inexcusable.

I had a new waiter accidentally tip a beverage tray whilst serving my table and he spilled an entire glass of cranberry iced tea into my lap.  

He apologized profusely and got his manager.  The manager comped all the beverages at the table, gave my table a free appetizer and free desserts, and asked me to bring in my dry cleaning bill and I would be reimbursed (it was summer so I was just wearing a pair of jean capris and a tank top, so I just threw them in the washer when I got home, no harm, no foul).

Was this a high-class place such as Lisa would promote her LV place?

Nope, I got the royal treatment from my local Red Lobster.  

Lisa needs to train whoever her managers are at that dive in customer service.  I continue to frequent Red Lobster, but I'd be surprised if that patron at Lisa's dive ever goes back...and probably tells her friends not to bother, too.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Well, you can't have a shitty experience there as there are no restrooms in her restaurant...you'll have to go onto the casino floor to find one.

Special note to Dosodog

I didn't mean that you are going to poop ON the Casino floor like the infamous contestant on Flava Flav

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I used to work with a very large (350-ish pound) woman who would ocassionally, run to the restroom with her Mexican take-out dinner in tow. It gave "In n Out" a whole new meaning.

• LOL 7
3 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I think we’re getting a little off topic now lol 

Sowwy!

Okay back to Part 3

I noticed a bit of shade towards LVP from the Bravo editors.

When they were in the Bahamas, I remember the upcoming commercial where they aired LVP sitting under an umbrella saying something like "all right girls, Mummy thinks you should come and have lunch now" then flip to Erika saying "Stop ruining my vacation". On the episode itself Erika didn't make that comment to LVP. IIRC, she said it to Denise when she was trying to convince Denise to reenact a scene from one of her movies.

On part 3 of the reunion, when they were showing clips of their various trips - they showed it the same way again. Making LVP the wet blanket.

• Love 12
52 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

That's inexcusable.

I had a new waiter accidentally tip a beverage tray whilst serving my table and he spilled an entire glass of cranberry iced tea into my lap.  

He apologized profusely and got his manager.  The manager comped all the beverages at the table, gave my table a free appetizer and free desserts, and asked me to bring in my dry cleaning bill and I would be reimbursed (it was summer so I was just wearing a pair of jean capris and a tank top, so I just threw them in the washer when I got home, no harm, no foul).

Was this a high-class place such as Lisa would promote her LV place?

Nope, I got the royal treatment from my local Red Lobster.  

Lisa needs to train whoever her managers are at that dive in customer service.  I continue to frequent Red Lobster, but I'd be surprised if that patron at Lisa's dive ever goes back...and probably tells her friends not to bother, too.  

It was actually worse than what I remembered, Persnickety1. 

From the review; "Twice during our visit servers dropped trays. The first literally smashed a huge pile of glass....right next to us, we were showered with liquid and bits of glass! I even had a shard of glass in my hair! Glass was on my handbag too. My silk jumpsuit was stained but as it is dark in colour its not unwearable. Then not 5 minutes later it happened again. Nobody came to ask if we were OK, they left the poor server who was obviously shaken, panickingly cleaning up the mess for a long time on his own before any other staff helped him. I was concerned he had cut himself, but the greeter in the sparkly jacket said he was not concerned about him. Accidents do happen, but it left a very sour note to our visit. Maybe an older more mature staff member or supervisor should be in attendance when the lounge is open, at least they may have had the common decency to apologize to us....at the very least!!". 

The reviewer also said the lighting was dim, that she is younger than LVP and had a hard time reading the menu. She and her husband did like the food and drinks, but this was a special occasion - they were visiting from Scotland and celebrating their 20th wedding anniversary. However the reviewer did say that she is a fan of the series, and was gracious enough even at the horrible service and non existent apology or even attention of a manager, to give a 4 out of 5. LVP appears to be skating by on her name.

BTW, I have no problem talking about her bar since it was part of this past season, and this is a reunion show. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, dosodog said:

You make it sound like being involved with Flava Flava and Rock of STD'S makes you less credible. 

mtv movie awards flava flav GIF

rock of love GIF

rock of love GIF

Both of those were must see for me and are still reality TV gold along with The Surreal Life.   

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I hate Teddi a lot. She is a liar who is unaccountable for her own actions. But I don't think "man hands" or her walk is something really within her control. I think she ruined this season along with Kyle's petty jealousy that LVP wasn't "mad" at Dorit for dumping Lucy.

• Love 14