Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E24: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

On 8/5/2019 at 6:42 AM, Dutchgirl said:

Couldn't have happened to a nicer gal. "How 'bout this. Resolved and they apologized. -_-" Liar.

It could be 'I am SO sorry we have to foreclose on your house <eyeroll>'.  So there was an apology but with shade not concern.  HA!  This is prob why we saw no glam squad in Provence.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 8/4/2019 at 10:05 PM, Happy Camper said:

What was Kyle going through? Did we ever hear about that? Must have been a well kept secret to be on the same level as losing a sibling to suicide.

Great comment, and I agree 100%. Kyle's "Well, we're going through stuff too..." response floored me. Having your daughter leave for college, or even having your home broken into, does not remotely compare to losing your last family member. I've heard that suicide grief is comparable to murder grief in that there's never a true resolution. Perhaps Kyle did address LVP's grief and we simply didn't see the footage? All I know is neither Andy nor the others have called Kyle out on this bullshit response. And production should have insisted the ladies cool it on their perseverance with 'puppy-gate', or with leaking stories to radaronline, etc. This is alluded to every season, so unless there's new information, move along... nothing to see here...

• Love 12
On 8/2/2019 at 5:39 PM, Stats Queen said:

I think Denise (as I remember from her years) is gorgeous. However, she looked incredibly off this season. I can pinpoint it but I keep thinking as squirrel eating nuts because the cheeks are just weird.

I am loving Denise's look because she is so comfortable in her own skin, and within her own setting/belongings. It's refreshing to watch a woman in Hollywood gain publicity without changing who she is at her core. Fingers crossed, it stays this way. (I remember thinking similar when Teddi joined the cast, but unfortunately her lack of self-esteem has made her more interested in conforming, rather than blazing her own trail.)

• Love 6

I know that Camille has never been the 'brightest' bulb, but her inability to recognize that many of her complaints are not remotely relatable. We can all empathize with someone whose house burned down, lost her best friend, and/or is remarrying after a horrible divorce. But as soon as she has our sympathy, she loses it by making pithy comments about what she considers 'important' that she lost. I often wonder if she's playing at 'this is how rich people respond' because she does not come from a childhood of wealth. Even though she's been very wealthy for decades, it's as though she's playing a role rather than an experience. (Sorry, I am struggling with finding the right words...)

• Love 5
48 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I'm voting for these guys!

Group trip to Destin, Florida.  And it?  WAS THE BEST BRAVO GROUP TRIP EVER!

Thanks Dosodog; 

Now I'm seeing spots!

Edited by SweetieDarling
or maybe they're molecules -shoutout to TM friends.
  • LOL 2
20 hours ago, dosodog said:

I'm voting for these guys!

Group trip to Destin, Florida.  And it?  WAS THE BEST BRAVO GROUP TRIP EVER!

I just watched that episode of Southern Charm New Orleans and I loved that they mocked the lime green trend initially worn by their friend..

• Love 3
On 8/2/2019 at 5:56 AM, Ohiopirate02 said:

I think that Denise has had less work done than the other ladies, so she looks off compared to them.  I noticed that she has some sagging around her mouth which is on par for a woman of her age.  She has not used either botox or filler in that area yet.  It will be interesting to see if she gets any work done between seasons to keep up with the other ladies.  I hope not.

Exactly! I know others think Denise looks 'off', but this is probably pretty close to how they all should look if they remained natural. I am not surprised by the mouth sag as she had a pretty full mouth, and stress/gravity took over. Same with her bust - two children and gravity have aged her normally. Sadly, it's been so long since people in Hollywood have seen the natural progression of age, they assume there's something wrong. Teddi started off looking relatively normal, too. Ah well.

• Love 8
On 7/31/2019 at 5:16 AM, nexxie said:

Erika passed on the drink at the end of the show - is she pregnant, and that’s why she’s been wearing Mrs. Girardi dresses? (I know, I know, but it’s technically possible.)

I have noticed that Erika passes on many of the drinks offered. She's just not a huge drinker, and I get that. Once I hit my late 40s, I was no longer interested in anything with alcohol,

• Love 4
On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 9:08 AM, Yours Truly said:

What bugs the shit out of me is that what seems to be the real truth is that Lisa has a naughty sense of humor and can stir stuff up. Okay fine but to honestly act as if other people's negative actions still revolve around a smirk, a look, a telling laugh given by LVP is just absolutely juvineille.  Are you kidding me? So because there are nitwits out there that want to pant around LVP and leap to nasty behavior because they THINK LVP will be pleased? That's LVP's fault? She's no Mafia Boss, she's not threatening anyone or dangling punishments if her will isn't dispensed. So now she's got to tip toe around everyone for fear of them thinking that her laughing at some gossip or her making a quick catty comment will then lead to "minons" selling stories, outing secrets, starting rumors?  It's gotten more and more ridiculous as the seasons have gone on.  Sounds to me that LVP does her fair share of talking shit. The problem Lisa faces is that some people take that and try to turn it into a high school mean girl clique scenario where it's assumed the "Queen Bee" wants to destroy said person. 

The other thing that really bugs is that what has been expressed, in each and every "scandal" involving LVP "starting it" the information revealed never truly amounted to much. At the most the "smoking gun" has always been maybe one comment or joke or laugh. Really? She makes a throw away comment and someone stupidly runs with it and usually runs in the wrong direction and LVP is to blame. Even if she did give the impression that she would enjoy a bit of tomfollery at the expense of one of the ladies if someone chose to initiate the charge (knuck, knuck)  why the hell is that the bigger offense?  So LVP laughs at some idea of bad behavior, that isn't some direct order to go and completely destroy another person. If someone else is so pathetically eager to win the approval of another adult that they are running around trying to create damaging stories and accusations about someone else then that says more about the true culprits lack of moral character. Always trying to pin the behaviors of other grown women on LVP has always been a problem for me. 

you said everything I have been desperately trying to express,. your articulation of this drama is beautiful. Thank you !

• Love 3
On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 8:48 PM, Chalby said:

I am loving Denise's look because she is so comfortable in her own skin, and within her own setting/belongings. It's refreshing to watch a woman in Hollywood gain publicity without changing who she is at her core. Fingers crossed, it stays this way. (I remember thinking similar when Teddi joined the cast, but unfortunately her lack of self-esteem has made her more interested in conforming, rather than blazing her own trail.)

Don't get to happy about Denise. She'll fall prey to the bullshit the same way Erika did. I thought the same way about Yolanda, Brandi and Erika , I thought they would be the women in the group to stand apart from the drama .When Brandi first appeared on the show, Kim and Kyle and the others treated her horribly, acted like pure mean girls. Yolanda seemed to be the one with the most common sense and tried to avoid drama at all cost . Erika came across as no nonsense gal who take no crap from anyone. One by one they began to crumble and rapidly became a part of the coven.  Denise will get caught up in the shit, because they will pull her in and she'll let them. Next season you won't recognize Denise as the same person. "Trust this "it's gonna happen..

Edited by byrd
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
On 8/1/2019 at 5:15 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Sowwy!

Okay back to Part 3

I noticed a bit of shade towards LVP from the Bravo editors.

When they were in the Bahamas, I remember the upcoming commercial where they aired LVP sitting under an umbrella saying something like "all right girls, Mummy thinks you should come and have lunch now" then flip to Erika saying "Stop ruining my vacation". On the episode itself Erika didn't make that comment to LVP. IIRC, she said it to Denise when she was trying to convince Denise to reenact a scene from one of her movies.

On part 3 of the reunion, when they were showing clips of their various trips - they showed it the same way again. Making LVP the wet blanket.

I noticed that, too. They must have run the clip that way at least ten times at various points.

However, if I recall correctly, Kyle was whinging about possibly getting bit by fish in her inimitable anxious way, and that's when Erika told her to stop ruining her vacation.

• Love 1