Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E24: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

Bah bye LVP and psycho Camille.

As long as they don't try to pull Brandi back out off the Stripper Pole and on the show, I'll watch.

I like Kyle. There. I said it.

Rinna can get sucked in by a giant sinkhole in Florida

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, mwell345 said:

I changed the channel 10 minutes into it and never went back.   A "Raymond" rerun I've seen 20 times was more interesting.

I watched the Democratic Debate.  Much more entertaining and had humor.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8

I feel like: even though Camille is wishy washy and says some heinous things (especially towards Denise, unwarranted) ... she CLEARLY was struggling.  She's had a rough year.  She clearly was having a mental and emotional breakdown (where she legit felt ganged-up on).  Some of what Camille said was bonkers, but some of it wasn't -- and the girls didn't acknowledge the truths she was saying, either.

I think it was odd that only Rinna walked over to show any empathy to Camille whatsoever.  Erika said a quick, quiet I'm sorry. 

Kyle could and should have walked over.  She's known Camille the longest.  They had a rough past and found a way all these years.  And she could have said a quick: "Hey, we may not have seen eye to eye this year and I think you said some truly bad things for reasons I can't quite comprehend, but I do care about you and see that you're hurting, and hopefully we all can move on if we're ALL willing to own our parts".

They all could have said something like that and everyone could have healed a bit and/or moved on.

But I think Kyle was scared to show empathy to Camille because bulldog Teddi would've chastised her if she did.  

Camille was crying throughout this episode.  She was crying during the Kyle/LVDP montage.  I really think she cares for VDP and Kyle on a certain level and felt really bad about the dissolution of their friendship.  Kyle should have been astute to see how that shook-up Camille.  There were no such tears coming from Kyle's end to Camille when she was clearly having her own breakdown. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
11 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

THIS EVERY WITH THIS. if Camille showed up why couldn’t she? 

Ok!! I’m also tired of hearing about how it’s all about LVP as if it’s only exclusive to her. They’ve done the same when LuAnn and Adrienne didn’t show as well.

I feel Lisa not showing is just another part of her manipulation tactics.

• Love 9
(edited)

Teddi needs to go.  She is up Kyle’s a@@ and she is a buttinsky, probably the most annoying trait to me. Erika was right at the reunion last year, she caught onto her before everyone else.  

Erika has gone up a few notches to me, because she was either humbled by Tom’s financial issues or she realized she needed to be the calm one.  (a little bit of both, perhaps)  She appeared to be the grown up in the room.

Next season, they need to drop Teddi and please not bring in another stooge for Kyle to buddy up with...Like some other posters mentioned earlier, nothing would be better to me than for someone like Nicollette Sheridan to show up and outshine Rinna.  Rinna was like a Cheshire Cat all season.  She reminded me of Tamra in her earlier seasons...giddy to be a bully.  Rinna claims she wasn’t a bully but out of all these women she was the biggest cheerleader for knocking down LVP.

All of their THIS group of women is wonderful!  Please!

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 17
(edited)
13 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

LVP swore on her children’s life. Radar said she never gave them the story, and she passed a lie detector test twice. I’m not one of those she does no wrong fans by any means, but I’m not sure why these women are so certain she was behind the story. I think we could find out who actually fed the story, and there would still be accusations it was LVP. 

I know a shit ton of people that swear on loved ones lives that are lying liars that lie.... The questions asked was it specific to HER giving the story to radar online or was it did you have anyone else give stories? I'm just glad now this is OVER it just drug on way to long like last years pantie plotline ….. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 5

Everyone is talking about the "mean girls", like that doesn't include LVP.  I'd say LVP is right up there with them in the mean category, especially when they ran the clips of all the things she said about the others behind their backs (and to their faces as well).  But, are we still chalking it all up to her British sense of humor?

• Love 10
10 hours ago, Barbara Please said:

The only highlight was seeing Denise shoot hate  laserbeams at Camille. If looks could kill, Camille would be a goner for sure. 

This season was dull. I’m officially done with BH. Next season will be all about Queen Vyle, and her vapid  kingdom featuring: Fake Resnick, Trashcan Kim, and sleazeball “that is soooooo ah-ma-zing” Maurgreasio.

RHONY is all I have left for now. 

Me too.  Was thinking that I'm done while I was watching it.  I will check out OC but NY is my only one left too. I will definitely read this forum tho. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, filmfan2480 said:

I think it was odd that only Rinna walked over to show any empathy to Camille whatsoever. 

This was Rinna being a total phony. She certainly had a lot to say about Camille throughout the season AND after she stormed off-stage. This is not to say I'm a Camille fan because I think she's batshit but I am baffled at how Rinna just gets a pass on all the shit she starts/stirs. Meanwhile she just sits back and acts surprised and compassionate. For all the talk of LVP being a manipulator, when will people pick up on Rinna's manipulations? 

I'm not sure i'll tune in next season, I'll have to see who they add to the cast. I understand people enjoying everyone getting along but that will get boring in no time flat. My own life is boring, I watch this crap to be entertained. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
11 hours ago, Barbara Please said:

The only highlight was seeing Denise shoot hate  laserbeams at Camille. If looks could kill, Camille would be a goner for sure. 

This season was dull. I’m officially done with BH. Next season will be all about Queen Vyle, and her vapid  kingdom featuring: Fake Resnick, Trashcan Kim, and sleazeball “that is soooooo ah-ma-zing” Maurgreasio.

RHONY is all I have left for now. 

I am giving RHOC one more try, for old times sake and it is where I live, but I am not optimistic. 

• Love 8
On 7/27/2019 at 9:50 AM, dosodog said:

I know!  Didn't they talk about LVP'S behavior in the first episode?  And we're going to get yet another discussion? 

girl what GIF

It's all that they have. Now the Coven Bitches of Eastwick will have to turn on each other to have a storyline otherwise it will be boring as hell.  

• Love 9
3 hours ago, sunshine23 said:

The world according to Kyle; "If you don't agree with me, you're wrong."

Maybe this is why Kyle and Teddi get along so well for now!  They both are the same as you describe.

Just waiting for the day when they don't have the same opinion of someone, and looking forward to the fall out!  🙂

• Love 13
(edited)
3 minutes ago, byrd said:

It's all that they have. Now the Coven Bitches of Eastwick will have to turn on each other to have a storyline otherwise it will be boring as hell.  

every season they always fight they have done this since the inception of this show LISA was part of that two …. there has never been a season of this show where someone wasn't fighting every franchise of this show depends on conflict there isn't one of them where there isn't fights 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I know a shit ton of people that swear on loved ones lives that are lying liars that lie.... The questions asked was it specific to HER giving the story to radar online or was it did you have anyone else give stories? I'm just glad now this is OVER it just drug on way to long like last years pantie plotline ….. 

I know people lie when they swear on loved ones. But she not only swore on her children’s life, there was Radar and the lie detector test backing up what LVP said as well. In the lie detector test, she was also asked if she knew who gave the story. These women are saying she lied on her kids’ lives, that the Radar boss is covering for LVP because she’s a friend, and that lie detector tests aren’t reliable. For someone who is lying, there sure is a lot suggesting otherwise. 

I would personally be really hurt if I swore on a loved one’s life, and a friend didn’t believe me. 

I think there’s a big difference between loving someone despite flaws and hurting your feelings now and then and thinking this person is a big, fat liar and couldn’t possibly be telling the truth and wanting to agree to disagree about it. I don’t hate the other ladies. I actually like the cast for the most part. But I don’t get why they’re so harsh on LVP and refuse to give her the benefit of the doubt.

I absolutely have family and friends who have hurt me and that I have kept in my life because I love them anyway. They also keep me in theirs when I mess up. These women don’t have to pretend LVP is a saint who does no wrong. She is only human. By all means, if she says or does something hurtful, call her out on it. I don’t know her personally. As a viewer, do I think she can stir it up for the show and and throw shade with the best of them? Absolutely! But I also think she’s a decent human being. These women make her out to be so awful she can’t possibly be telling the truth. Then they act surprised when she doesn’t feel comfortable going to them about how hard this year has been for her and are perplexed that she doesn’t want to agree to disagree about being a lying backstabber. Makes no sense. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 21
22 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

The funny thing is that she’s STILL being accused of putting words into their mouths. 😂 Per Brandi, LVP was in Camille’s ear. I know LVP has a high IQ and good about quietly stirring it up for the show. I’m not denying that, but these women make it sound she hypnotizes them. It’s like they’re under her spell until they suddenly realize they want no more. 

If LVP juggles another show, runs all these businesses, gives back, is a wife, mother, friend, and all while grieving on top of that, manages to still get people to say things they wouldn’t otherwise say, she’s an even bigger manipulative genius than I thought. 

Exactly.. they don't have a brain cell between them.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
(edited)
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

LVP swore on her children’s life. Radar said she never gave them the story, and she passed a lie detector test twice. I’m not one of those she does no wrong fans by any means, but I’m not sure why these women are so certain she was behind the story. I think we could find out who actually fed the story, and there would still be accusations it was LVP. 

I agree completely with your entire post, especially the last part.  Because, again, according to these ladies, LVP is a puppet master and whoever did leak the story is one of her marionettes.  (My opinion is that someone, or multiple someones, from the production team is always leaking ALL of the stories from all franchises.  And probably getting paid a decent amount for it!)

Edited by njbchlover
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14
36 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

This was Rinna being a total phony. She certainly had a lot to say about Camille throughout the season AND after she stormed off-stage. This is not to say I'm a Camille fan because I think she's batshit but I am baffled at how Rinna just gets a pass on all the shit she starts/stirs. Meanwhile she just sits back and acts surprised and compassionate. For all the talk of LVP being a manipulator, when will people pick up on Rinna's manipulations? 

I'm not sure i'll tune in next season, I'll have to see who they add to the cast. I understand people enjoying everyone getting along but that will get boring in no time flat. My own life is boring, I watch this crap to be entertained. 

Or this was Rinna letting Camille know that she was on to her poor-me act by pretending to play along. Rinna called her bluff, and Camille almost immediately brushed off the empathy and showed her true colors by firing more delusional shots.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

THIS EVERY WITH THIS. if Camille showed up why couldn’t she? 

Camille is trying to get a Diamond , that's why she showed up. Lisa doesn't give a Good Got Dam..

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Or this was Rinna letting Camille know that she was on to her poor-me act by pretending to play along. Rinna called her bluff, and Camille almost immediately brushed off the empathy and showed her true colors by firing more delusional shots.

Thanks for proving my point that Rinna is a manipulator. It's not empathy if its fake. 

• Love 15
14 hours ago, sunshine23 said:

My head is spinning becuase there are so many thoughts up there about the coven;

1. Kyle could not have looked any more bored when Camille was talking about how she felt ganged up on. Upset that the attention wasn't on you Kyle? Her nose also looks different in the first clip of her and LVP's friendship.

2. Again, bashing LVP even in the clips about her friendship with Kyle. That's a backhanded "tribute" to their friendship.

3. The coven stating that Lisa is mean to them is "rich", pun intended. They have said worse things about her than she said about them, over and over and over. I don't blame her for snappying.

4. Wouldn't be a reunion show without Kyle fake crying.

5. Teddi saying LVP surrounds herself with "yes people" again is ironic since that's all these women keep saying to each other; "Yes you're right. Yes, you're right Lisa is wrong., etc."

6. How do we know anything Kyle, or any of these women is true. We don't know if Kathy really went to LVP's or not or what was said. Kyle likes making fun of Ken. Always has. Always will.

7. Andy couldn't have just said "Lisa's brother died."? He had to say "committed suicide"? Another dig at LVP.

8. Genuine? Made me laugh out loud. Not one genuine thing on that screen.

I'm sure there's more coming to the surface, but honestly, I'm deleting this show off the dvr. I stuck it through and have decided that if this is how the coven's going to behave, and Bravo and Andy are going to let them, I don't want to contribute to any of their paychecks anymore. Time to find something enjoyable to watch.

Amen to that !

• Love 7
2 hours ago, filmfan2480 said:

I feel like: even though Camille is wishy washy and says some heinous things (especially towards Denise, unwarranted) ... she CLEARLY was struggling.  She's had a rough year.  She clearly was having a mental and emotional breakdown (where she legit felt ganged-up on).  Some of what Camille said was bonkers, but some of it wasn't -- and the girls didn't acknowledge the truths she was saying, either.

I think it was odd that only Rinna walked over to show any empathy to Camille whatsoever.  Erika said a quick, quiet I'm sorry. 

Kyle could and should have walked over.  She's known Camille the longest.  They had a rough past and found a way all these years.  And she could have said a quick: "Hey, we may not have seen eye to eye this year and I think you said some truly bad things for reasons I can't quite comprehend, but I do care about you and see that you're hurting, and hopefully we all can move on if we're ALL willing to own our parts".

They all could have said something like that and everyone could have healed a bit and/or moved on.

But I think Kyle was scared to show empathy to Camille because bulldog Teddi would've chastised her if she did.  

Camille was crying throughout this episode.  She was crying during the Kyle/LVDP montage.  I really think she cares for VDP and Kyle on a certain level and felt really bad about the dissolution of their friendship.  Kyle should have been astute to see how that shook-up Camille.  There were no such tears coming from Kyle's end to Camille when she was clearly having her own breakdown. 

I found that strange too. I mean Kyle was a bridesmaid in her wedding!! And Camille pretty much left Kyle out of things in her massive attacks this season.

I do see and appreciate that Rinna is always the first to give a hug and comfort to people that are upset even if the rest of the coven doesn’t approve. I like her. 

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, FancyNancy said:

Ok!! I’m also tired of hearing about how it’s all about LVP as if it’s only exclusive to her. They’ve done the same when LuAnn and Adrienne didn’t show as well.

I feel Lisa not showing is just another part of her manipulation tactics.

Exactly. I feel Lisa made her own bed this year. I think that she had a staff member or “friend” leak the story to Radar. If there is a pile on anyone next year it will be justified. I don’t like pile ons more than anyone else but I saw LVP’s “British humor” nonsense for nine years and I simply can’t feel sorry for her.

Edited by BluBrd47
  • Love 9

I really do hope Nicolette Sheridan joins the cast next year.  Now that would be interesting! Imagine the interactions when not one, but two of the current cast member’s husbands used to be married to her!  That would be delicious for me to watch. And I bet Harry Hamlin would show up in a lot more scenes, and not go “camping” as much!  Denise comes off as though she wouldn’t even care, but who knows.  Anyway I would get a lot of pleasure out of watching Rinna’s head explode!

• LOL 6
  • Love 13
12 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Only time will tell.  If, next season, someone comes gunning for Kyle (my prediction would be either Rinna or Dorit), Kyle will not be happy, and will wish that LVP was still on the show with her.

Correction; No Kyle will be unhappy because LVP won't be the target .

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Denise saying None of us thought she called raider online Meaning calling HERSELF she had someone else do it...so while she might not have picked up the phone dialed the number and spoke to someone herself she "HAD" someone do it ( do I believe she had someone do it I dunno there is no solid proof like with her being caught on camera lying 4 times about the dog story and the Johns but it wouldn't surprise me if she did)… I mean seriously look how she quit or look who she runs to when she needs something out about herself she runs to ……. RAIDER ONLINE so its not a huge stretch to think if she wanted something BAD out she wouldn't say hey this is Lisa guess what so and so did she would have a lackey like one of the sad sad hangerons JOHNS do it.... I mean why is it easier to believe Dorit dumped the dog incognito but not that lisa had someone call raider online? are you saying dippy Dorit has more brains then Lisa? listen to Lisa defending herself this season with both the dog leak story AND the rader online story  I, ME didn't call Rader online never I didn't have someone else call or someone on my team didn't call ….  Lisa V is just has Snaky as all these other ladies lets not try to rewrite History like she's this perfect angel who would never do these things... And thank god for once ANDY was having a GO at Lisa V ….. she isn't above the other ladies with not having him be snarky to her just like the rest again she is HIS employee not the other way around.  AND YES she needs Bravo just as much as all these other ladies REMEMBER NO SHOWS NO FREE ADVERTISING FOR HER BARS RESTRUANTS means no one gives a shit and its just another bar restaurant that fades into OBLIVION 

Vanderpump Rules which is soley based on her restaurants. Lisa's not going anywhere and she has made a great name for her businesses,  personally I would love to see her have her own Home and Garden show, which I read that she is pursuing, ... I love house porn.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
51 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

every season they always fight they have done this since the inception of this show LISA was part of that two …. there has never been a season of this show where someone wasn't fighting every franchise of this show depends on conflict there isn't one of them where there isn't fights 

Well, if you have been watching since season 1 , then you know they are always fighting Lisa ..

• Love 6
33 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

Thanks for proving my point that Rinna is a manipulator. It's not empathy if its fake. 

Rinna is even more a manipulator than LVP ever was. She knows exactly how to plant the seed and then sit back and watch it grow. Kyle is always receptive to it because she can't think for her dam self. This is why she has no friendship , they can count on her to do what they won't do....    

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
9 hours ago, dosodog said:

You should have been in my living room about 20 some episodes ago.

I defended Dorit for 2 seasons. And I'm ashamed and embarrassed that I did.

I wasn't sitting here defending Dorit (I didn't like her from the start, and now, I really dislike her).  

I was saying that I am anxiously and gleefully waiting for one of the ladies to turn on her next season and proclaim what a fool they were to defend her!!  

Don't be embarrassed - we've all done the same as you at one point or another, with one housewife or another!  🙂  (That's what soft slippers are for - to throw near the TV when the housewife makes you regret your first impression!!!)

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

The Lisa/Kyle montage made me laugh though I know it wasn't supposed to. Their several fallouts weren't small things. They were things that spoke to a much larger issue of their friendship and watching it all put together just makes me think what an idiot both of them were for constantly giving any energy to a friendship that was fairweather. I definitely think that Lisa can't take criticism and I also think that Lisa does a lot of what Rinna and Erika does - she makes comments that get the wheel spinning and once it does and everyone jumps on, she jumps off and lets everyone else do the work. That said, Kyle is no innocent either. A lot of her 'standing up for herself' was really her talking behind Lisa's back and then getting caught and was forced to admit to the things she said. And there's a HUGE gap between 'disagreeing' with a friend about how they handle things or see a situation versus calling them manipulative, preying on the weak, insinuating that they are lying and selling stories. That is not in the category of a friend 'standing up for themselves' or a friend 'not kissing another friend's ass'. I've said their relationship was dysfunctional for years now. Better for both of them to not be in each other's lives....at least not in front of cameras.

Camille was a hot mess and I do think a part of her was emotionally worn out from being in the hot seat for so long but I do think it was a bullshit move to have her sitting on the couch from the beginning but then excuse her just before the close out. I know she wasn't an official housewife but if you were gonna do her dirty like that, then let the others carry the reunion for all but 1 or 2 segments. They definitely needed her there to get 3 episodes worth of a reunion. 

• Love 16
16 hours ago, Wicked said:

Has Andy EVER chased a housewife who stormed off? Why Camille??

Kim Zolciak. The others were accusing her of being a racist. Kim's walkoff and scene with Andy was more memorable. 

• Love 1
(edited)
54 minutes ago, byrd said:

Well, if you have been watching since season 1 , then you know they are always fighting Lisa ..

MMM no there are seasons shes in the fights but no not every season is someone fighting Lisa ..... shes not a martyr she has caused and been in fights with everyone herself no one has just looked at Lisa and said hey lets fight her.... she has made snippy comments and got pulled into fights she's not an angel .... some fans need to take her off that cross people need the wood 

57 minutes ago, byrd said:

Vanderpump Rules which is soley based on her restaurants. Lisa's not going anywhere and she has made a great name for her businesses,  personally I would love to see her have her own Home and Garden show, which I read that she is pursuing, ... I love house porn.

Yes the show that is on Bravo ... thats why she doesn't want to piss Andy off to much she is HIS employee not the other way around she cant act anyway she wants and get away with it and im glad Andy is now starting to bite back with her.. again without bravo she wouldn't have any advertising and no one would care about any of her restaurants or bars and they wouldn't be as successful has they are now...

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 2
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

MMM no there are seasons shes in the fights but no not every season is someone fighting Lisa ..... shes not a martyr she has caused and been in fights with everyone herself .... some fans need to take her off that cross people need the wood 

She's not on a cross, but every season she's been the target in some fashion. Yes, never said Lisa was innocent in all of the attacks,  but they directly target her every single season without fail. Give me one example of a season when she was not targeted ?  Every Reunion is all about Lisa, year after year . 

• Love 15
(edited)
22 minutes ago, byrd said:

She's not on a cross, but every season she's been the target in some fashion. Yes, never said Lisa was innocent in all of the attacks,  but they directly target her every single season without fail. Give me one example of a season when she was not targeted ?  Every Reunion is all about Lisa, year after year . 

how has she not inserted herself in those fights tho even ones that have nothing to do with her she inserted herself ..... its not like she was standing there doing nothing and one of the girls just attacked her she HAS INSERTED herself into things and has a side effect of doing that she is open and is fair game.. its the same with every other lady in this group  the brandi fight with the chick who fucked her husband the Eline fight the panty fight she inserted herself into then trying to start another fight with the condolence card this season .. she is part of each and everyone of those the only person that has come for her is Lisa R and I'll give you that I dont remember why they hate each other but she makes snippy snarking comments and when told to stop says oh darling im British, so live with it .. sorry when someone keeps making snide comments it will come to a head and you will get snapped at I dont care if you are British English African Irish whatever that doesn't give you a right to use "humor" to attack and talk down to people 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I think a few things can be true at once, namely that Andy is fucking ruining this franchise and LVP didn't show up to her day in court, so to speak, so she got screwed, which is the risk one takes when they don't show up:

1.) The Radar controversy is not about someone outing a truth to me.  It is about whether someone lied about outing a truth, which is a weird and shitty thing to do.  I didn't need to be reminded last night of that exchange between Lisa and Adrienne at the season one (?) reunion, because it's been imprinted in my mind since I saw it:  Lisa was quibbling over the wording over having "sold" stories to a tabloid--they must have gone back and forth three times on the verbiage--and finally Lisa swore that she never sold a story to RadarOnline.  What was left unsaid was obvious to me--Lisa has given stories, likely as part of a quid pro quo, but she never received remuneration for them.  Not a big revelation.  What it does reveal is that Lisa quibbles over language.  So, in all likelihood, she didn't personally call RadarOnline in season nine.  Now that we know she quibbles, those of us who may have taken her swearing on her kids at face value might now only be convinced that Lisa VanderPump herself didn't call ROL with the story.  There is nothing to say that she didn't strongly suggest it or laugh approvingly when someone else suggested it, it happened, and after it happened she had righteous indignation that anyone would accuse her of such a thing (!)  I'm not even saying I necessarily believe the story leaked from LVP's camp.  I am just saying that people are not concerned about someone outing the truth--they are concerned that someone is lying about outing the truth, which someone clearly did.  That's what the debate is about.  

2.) The lie detector test--I didn't know the results were that unreliable--I thought they were above 90%--and I still don't believe that LVP passed a bone fide polygraph for a second.  It's common knowledge you're supposed to be in a controlled environment, there are supposed to be yes or no questions and answers only, there needs to be a baseline established (not two questions) and the person administering the test is supposed to ask questions in different ways.  None of that was shown.  I'm not even going to lower myself to comment on the fact that John Sessa was there in the room and that they were joking while the test was being administered or any of the bullshit that was put forth and was insulting.  I'm going to say that just by virtue of the cameraman being there with a camera in LVP's face invalidates the test.  So that was a waste of my time.  I don't agree with reenacting for the cameras and pretending it's real.  That is called lying.  If Lisa was that intent on proving her innocence, she could have taken the results of a lie detector tests to a public forum and allowed people to ask questions of her poygrapher, someone whom I understand does not enjoy the best reputation for truthfulness himself...

AND, steering away from LVP so as to include the biggest asshole--

3.) Last night was rough.  I swear, I think there were more flashbacks than commentary.  It was like an Unseen Footage episode (the ones that air like a reunion), only we got the same damned footage from the season.  How boring!  This could have been either one or two parts.  It's very obvious that Andy would never have downgraded it to that, what with RHNYC having three parts (which also should have been downgraded IMO) because then it would have looked like LVP won because the reunion was shorter, possibly from her absence.  Ok, Andy, great job, you had a three-part reunion, the third part of which showed nothing, other than, I guess, Camille (who isn't even a Housewife) is upset.  Congratulations...? You really showed LVP, while inspiring confidence in the show...?  I'm so excited for...sorry, I just fell asleep on my keyboard.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

how has she not inserted herself in those fights tho even ones that have nothing to do with her she inserted herself ..... its not like she was standing there doing nothing and one of the girls just attacked her she HAS INSERTED herself into things and has a side effect of doing that she is open and is fair game.. its the same with every other lady in this group  

As I recall it, LVP rarely inserts herself into anything because she can manipulate them into doing it for her, inserting oneself like (Teddi) is a different thing altogether. Lisa was directly accused of doing things not one of them could prove. Not one can prove she asked her staff to leak a story, no one could prove the first season that she leaked a story.  I  can admit that she's a master at this game but what's insane to me is that THEY DON'T SEEM TO GET THAT  ! This is why I like her... other than the fact that she's a true representation of Beverly Hills Lifestyle..that's what I thought I was getting when I first became interested in this series.

Edited by byrd
  • Love 7
(edited)
20 minutes ago, byrd said:

As I recall it, LVP rarely inserts herself into anything 

ummm lets roll the footage she has inserted herself in every fight (hell everyone of these ladies has and I'm not saying cause she does that makes her bad I'm just saying inserting yourself into things leaves you open to be attacked yourself) Anytime she tries to get Kyle to take responsibility and shift the blame from herself she will start with Kyle and I were talking about this and Kyle will always have this blank look on her face like what? then will say no you talked to me about it then Lisa will try to shift the converstatin or what about the whole fight on the boat a couple of seasons ago when LISA was telling Kyle to lie for her and Kyle had the fit and said NO I'm not lying for you there are multiple scenes of Lisa talking shit and inserting herself into things then trying to backpedal out of it by deflecting and blaming someone else..... anyway shes not on the show anymore so we won't have to worry about this ... 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

I was on LVP's team until I read comments in last week's thread about how treats her employees.  I can't respect anyone who belittles the help.

Anyone kind enough to write what was said (or state what page it was on in the Part 2 thread)?  I tried to go back through but couldn't find this part.  I'm just curious what was said re: LVP belittling the help (not that I don't believe it).  Thanks!

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Jextella said:

I don't think Camille is unstable.  As horrible as this sounds, I think she just isn't that smart.

.....well, she was smart enough to marry Kelsey without a prenup, but not smart enough to keep up with the other women on the show.

Maybe I'm getting this backward, but I thought Kelsey has never had a pre-nup.

And keeping up with the other women isn't that hard.

26 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

ummm lets roll the footage she has inserted herself in every fight (hell everyone of these ladies has and I'm not saying cause she does that makes her bad I'm just saying inserting yourself into things leaves you open to be attacked yourself) Anytime she tries to get Kyle to take responsibility and shift the blame from herself she will start with Kyle and I were talking about this and Kyle will always have this blank look on her face like what? then will say no you talked to me about it then Lisa will try to shift the converstatin or what about the whole fight on the boat a couple of seasons ago when LISA was telling Kyle to lie for her and Kyle had the fit and said NO I'm not lying for you there are multiple scenes of Lisa talking shit and inserting herself into things then trying to backpedal out of it by deflecting and blaming someone else..... anyway shes not on the show anymore so we won't have to worry about this ... 

I did say rarely...

• Love 3
1 hour ago, byrd said:

I'm just curious, because I don't remember this franchise chapter and verse, but was LVP called to the carpet any more than anyone else in season three?  Wasn't everyone sort of on LVP's side vs Kim?  And wasn't Lisa treated well at the season 5 reunion because she was a victim of Brandi's slap?  Even last season, I remember it as the women arguing who could be LIsa's friend, the worst thing being said about her being that she didn't get a lot of attention as a child...?  I agree that they have a habit of coming for her, but I don't recall it being every season.                                                                                                                     

33 minutes ago, notabouthepasta said:

Anyone kind enough to write what was said (or state what page it was on in the Part 2 thread)?  I tried to go back through but couldn't find this part.  I'm just curious what was said re: LVP belittling the help (not that I don't believe it).  Thanks!

I am not trying to be presumptuous at all, but the OP upvoted a long post I wrote on the Reunion part one, page six (though, judging by your screen name, I doubt it's going to reveal much to you).  I read every post that's here (lots of time at work!) and I don't remember discussion of LVP's treatment of employees last week.  I could be completely wrong and it could be something else though.

24 minutes ago, Sarah Heart said:

I think she did, the forum of public opinion, and except for a few, she passed with flying colors. Much to the chagrin of Kyle and Dorit. 

Are you saying LVP made her polygrapher available to public questioning, people asked questions and were satisfied with the results?  I didn't see that mentioned anywhere, but if that's the case, it definitely lends more credibility to her story.  I guess I'll withhold judgment until there is a definite 'yes' or 'no' there.

• Love 3