Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E24: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

More about Camille - she's incredibly socially awkward.  She never seems to have a friend - just employees.  Is she on some kind of spectrum?  Lastly - it was kind of funny - the death stare Denise gave her as Camille was leaving.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

All in all I do like this group, after NYC, I won’t miss Lisa V. I wonder if they’ll bring Camille back, Andy seems to like her.  Now onto OC, which I don’t have a good feeling about. 

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, outofbounds said:

Yes.

The only thing season 1 Camille didn't do is cry and apologize.  She was genuinely confused as to why people hated her on the reunion and didn't really defend herself at all.  

I disliked a lot of her behavior season 1, but I did feel bad for her getting so much hate because I too thought she seemed genuinely confused. She probably thought the viewers would get a kick out of her flirting with Nick, admire her amazing lifestyle, agree about her Jesus complex and that Kyle was jealous. And then reality hit. 

3 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Yay, good vibes for the final minutes - curious to see how this group does next season.

I like LVP, but I do enjoy seeing the women getting along. It does seem like this group is more close-knit than any previous set of housewives on the show. 

• Love 9
(edited)
20 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

All in all I do like this group, after NYC, I won’t miss Lisa V. I wonder if they’ll bring Camille back, Andy seems to like her.  Now onto OC, which I don’t have a good feeling about. 

Hope they bring in a new person instead of Camille - she’s pretty unstable.

(Shannon Beador should be interesting with her new life - and Archie! On to those threads...)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 8

This is gonna sound so mean, especially considering the nastiness of this whole season but.... Camille does not cry pretty. Yikes.

Andy is really pissed at LVP, I hope she also skips VPR reunions.  Just so we can watch him steam again.

I'm not a big fan of hers but I did feel sad watching the happy parts of the LVP/Kyle friendship.  They were great together once upon a time.

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

because Denise in her rental wasn’t displaced Denise wasn’t going through shit to Denise isn’t dealing with a special needs child. ONLY Camille is having hardships. Shut the fuck up camille   This is what kills me about Camille she has moments of being an actual human being then she turns robot bitch 

Exactly.  Dealing with smoke damage is really bad.  Both of them dealt with the fire and fleeing for their lives, Camille might remember she isn’t the only person in the universe.

• Love 9

Well, at least this part three of the reunion was a lot more interesting than part three of RHNY.

Camille is not a happy person.  She needs to keep a 'grateful'  journal.  Yes, I can understand about losing her long time assistant and her main home.  At the same time, she has so much to be grateful about.  And she needs someone to check her before she makes allegations about what other housewives have said.  She's got a memory problem.

Yeah.  Andy's pissed at LVP.  I understand it.  LVP did owe Andy a heads up.

I did love when Kyle was asked about goodbye Kyle and she said that Kathy told Kyle that Ken was making fun of it with her.  So much for Ken and Lisa being so upset about it.....

And lastly, the women weren't bringing up LVP randomly.  They were asked questions and they answered. 

• Love 15
6 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

It was curious and interesting to me that Erika was pretty silent throughout all three parts of the Reunion.  I wonder if she is over the show and really just doesn't care enough to comment.

Or, is it that she is feeling a little less confident and somewhat more humbled because of her and Mr. Girardi's personal financial issues?  

I did think she was probably the most level-headed one on the couches, and I liked her calming influence on Camille when she told Camille to stop yelling, that she sounds more plausible when she speaks normally.

I also thought that Erika's reunion look was the best of all the ladies, especially compared to Rinna's Gatorade yellow/green dress and Kyle's dress that looked like a yellow highlighter.

I was surprised by that too.  But I was more interested in her statement about talking with husbands about “major” purchases.  Kyle said she likes to talk with hubby about purchases, Dorit said she runs major things (over $10k) with hubby, and Erika said she would get hubbys “permission” for a purchase (after a claim about how he buys her jewelry). 

And sure glad dorit didn’t need to run the Claire’s buyout of hair clips by PK.  I doubt there is anything else those 2 grifters buy.

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
(edited)
15 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

This cast of HWs have formed a mean girl clique and it worked for them with LvP and Camille.  They'll stick with this approach until given no other option.  They can't be left to gang up on Camille or another new HW in the next season.  Its time to let them turn on each other.

Or maybe grab the marquee HW from one of the franchises that don't have this there are things we don't bring up agreement and then let her replace LvP and scorch the Earth.

How about B? I know she’s friends with Kyle, but...

bethenny frankel real housewives of nyc GIF

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Escapereality said:

Color me confused.  Denise says “well none of us believe Lisa called Radar online”.  Then what the hell are they mad about?  So what if a worker from her store called because they were pissed about Dorit puppy dumping.  This whole storyline was bizarre and Dorit is shady AF.  Camille may have issues but she has good instincts with that one. 

Actually, what Denise said was that none of us believe Lisa called ROL directly.  She has someone else do it for her at her direction. 

• Love 12
(edited)
1 hour ago, A-Lo said:

I truly was shocked at Andy's willingness to throw LVP under the bus.  After he allegedly said that he would welcome her back to the BH Housewives anytime she wanted to return.  He has to realize that LVP, IMHO, is the most interesting of the women on this particular franchise.  The current combination (aka coven) of BH women is desperate to keep their roles going into the next season even though fans of the show are thoroughly fed up with them.

I'm not surprised he's willing to throw her under the bus.  He has a financial stake in HWs franchise.  I don't think he does in VpR.  LvP is never coming back unless they wipe clean the cast or if she gets final approval of the edit and assurances of grovelling.  That is never happening.  He's supporting the cast he has.  Not the member that bailed.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, breezy424 said:

Actually, what Denise said was that none of us believe Lisa called ROL directly.  She has someone else do it for her at her direction. 

Who the hell knows?  I travel to work in LA frequently and have stopped in Vanderpump Dogs.  The people that work there are pretty passionate about animals.  I could totally see someone saying they were doing it.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, ParadoxLost said:

I'm still not totally convinced that Dorit didn't do it. :)P (I need a tinfoil hat emoji for my out there conspiracy theories) So who the hell knows,

Kyle is coming across extremely aware of twitter.  Everyone that takes issue with her is a troll.  And everything that Camille says that Kyle disagrees with is trying to gain people that like her.

After this and her meltdown last week, I think that she's not entirely happy that she has her crown but not an adoring public to worship her.

Yes, such a hollow "victory". I wonder if she thinks it was worth it.

• Love 16
10 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

It was interesting how at the end, each of the women all said they felt close to or comfortable with "THIS group of women".  It was clearly understood, without any of them actually saying it, that they have decided they are better without LVP.  I'm curious to see who will be the victim of the "hate train" next season.

My prediction is Dorit.  The alliances have formed.  Erika and Rinna.  Kyle and Teddi.  Denise is too new to be a target, but she certainly hasn't partnered up with Dorit.  I think Dorit's in trouble for next year.  (Assuming Camille is smart enough to spend next year off camera skiing with her new husband and building a new Barbie Dream Home for herself.

• Love 15

I'm watching the re-run now and Camille ranting at Andy backstage reminds me of Ashley from Southern Charm.  That whole unhinged, breathy, 'throw every conspiracy theory at the wall and see what sticks' way.

Denise is BAKED.  That's why she keeps asking if Camille is on something - she wants to try some.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Beachdreamer said:

My prediction is Dorit.  The alliances have formed.  Erika and Rinna.  Kyle and Teddi.  Denise is too new to be a target, but she certainly hasn't partnered up with Dorit.  I think Dorit's in trouble for next year.  (Assuming Camille is smart enough to spend next year off camera skiing with her new husband and building a new Barbie Dream Home for herself.

That would be fine with me.  It would also be a fitting justice for the show, since it was Dorit's fault that this season's debacles all began with her.

I would love to hear someone shout at Dorit "You're such a phony and a fraud.  I'm ashamed and embarrassed that I defended you last year!"  

• Love 20
36 minutes ago, Jel said:

Yes, such a hollow "victory". I wonder if she thinks it was worth it.

Only time will tell.  If, next season, someone comes gunning for Kyle (my prediction would be either Rinna or Dorit), Kyle will not be happy, and will wish that LVP was still on the show with her.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, ParadoxLost said:

I'm kind of dumbfounded that these women are so cold blooded that Camille can literally sit there crying for most of the hour and they have zero empathy.  Its like when they were pretending to give a shit about the fires back home while on their France trip. Except no one but Erika and Rinna is pretending to give a shit.

It's because even when Camille is being sincere, she comes off as phony.  So she's either faking it, or she honestly doesn't know how to interact in an honest way.

It was the crying about her house that bugged me.  #1, she had other houses, #2, she was undoubtedly well-insured, #3, the house's significance is that it was the house she built with the divorce settlement (correct me if I'm wrong) -- it wasn't the family homestead.  And the death of her assistant always seemed to be an afterthought.  "Oh yeah, and my assistant died." 

I was fine with Denise throwing shade -- "Are you all right?"  Camille deserved no respect from Denise, after Camille's lies, dishonest comments, and then the "rental" comment.  

I was on LVP's team until I read comments in last week's thread about how treats her employees.  I can't respect anyone who belittles the help. 

I'll watch next season for Denise.  The rest of them can go hang.

• Love 9

Whatever they do, they can't keep the cast the way it is.  Cut one (I vote for permanent smell-the-fart face Teddi). Without her loyal henchman, Kyle will be more vulnerable to a take-down.  Throw in Nicolette Sheridan because Rinna would HATE that.

Keep Erika for now.  She wasn't too bad this season, relatively speaking.

And I still like Denise.

(Then again, maybe do what RHOC is doing and demote the most toxic one to 'friend of' and let the desperation fly. Only problem is - I'm not sure who that would be on RHBH.  Too many to choose from)

• Love 7
(edited)

The only highlight was seeing Denise shoot hate  laserbeams at Camille. If looks could kill, Camille would be a goner for sure. 

This season was dull. I’m officially done with BH. Next season will be all about Queen Vyle, and her vapid  kingdom featuring: Fake Resnick, Trashcan Kim, and sleazeball “that is soooooo ah-ma-zing” Maurgreasio.

RHONY is all I have left for now. 

Edited by Barbara Please
  • Love 21
19 minutes ago, AuntiePam said:

It's because even when Camille is being sincere, she comes off as phony.  So she's either faking it, or she honestly doesn't know how to interact in an honest way.

I got the opposite.   I think if they were reacting like Camille was coming off as phony, it was because they have made themselves comfortable in a reality show bubble where they aren't responsible for their actions and their actions don't reflect on their character because its a "show".

When Camille stormed off and was crying they seemed confused about why she was upset.  That seemed phony to me.  It seemed fairly obvious why she was upset.

Yes, Camille was remembering things wrong and blowing stuff out of proportion or maybe outright lying,  but Camille feeling ganged up on and set up felt genuine.  When the rest of them were talking about being capable of empathy, that felt like a lie.

We also don't know what was left out that did happen.  Production didn't seem particularly objective and Andy was not neutral.  At a minimum, they could have aired the footage of Kyle and Faye chatting about maybe Camille would be a nicer person now that her house burned down.  Isn't that some of the the same shit that they are going after Camille for doing.

• Useful 3
  • Love 17

I'd have a hard time empathizing with Camille too because she assigned herself the role of "victim" before filming even began.  Not only did we see it as she prepared to go on set but I recall her saying things in public well in advance of the reunion taping--things such as she wasn't sure if she was going to attend because she just knew she'd be ganged up upon or that the reunion was going to be rough for her. 

It's hard to trust she's genuine if she'd already written her script and reacted accordingly. 

It wasn't Andy's "tough" questions or the girls expressing confusion about her feelings that put her in a tizzy. She was all tizzied up before stepping on set with them. 

I think the confusion stemmed from the fact that they didn't know where she was getting some of these perceived insults and the fact that confronting the castmates on their inconsistencies is pretty standard fare for these reunions.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, njbchlover said:

That would be fine with me.  It would also be a fitting justice for the show, since it was Dorit's fault that this season's debacles all began with her.

I would love to hear someone shout at Dorit "You're such a phony and a fraud.  I'm ashamed and embarrassed that I defended you last year!"  

You should have been in my living room about 20 some episodes ago.

I defended Dorit for 2 seasons. And I'm ashamed and embarrassed that I did.

embarrassed in a box GIF

• LOL 13
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, dosodog said:

You should have been in my living room about 20 some episodes ago.

I defended Dorit for 2 seasons. And I'm ashamed and embarrassed that I did.

embarrassed in a box GIF

dog squirrel GIF

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
(edited)

Kyle claiming that Camille basing all her feelings on Twitter “trolls” was rich. I’m not a big Twitter person and it didn’t take Twitter for me to see Dorit as phony or see all the mean girls as the “hate train” and that they were ganging up on Lisa. 

And Andy was super disingenuous as well. It drives me nuts that he plays so “dumb” and sympathetic when you know he’s licking his chops with glee. 

I can’t even predict what next season will be like, and I can’t say with definitiveness that I’ll watch it or skip it. But this reunion is right up there with some of the worst, and it was wholly unpleasant to watch. Plus, I can’t think of a housewife who has escaped as cleanly as Dorit. (On That note... LOL that Dorit checks in with PK for any purchase over $10K... I mean, she better at least check that they have the funds, right? 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Edited by ivygirl
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 12

Advanced issues found

6 hours ago, nexxie said:

Hope they bring in a new person instead of Camille - she’s pretty unstable.

I don't think Camille is unstable.  As horrible as this sounds, I think she just isn't that smart.

.....well, she was smart enough to marry Kelsey without a prenup, but not smart enough to keep up with the other women on the show.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

I'm watching the re-run now and Camille ranting at Andy backstage reminds me of Ashley from Southern Charm.  That whole unhinged, breathy, 'throw every conspiracy theory at the wall and see what sticks' way.

Denise is BAKED.  That's why she keeps asking if Camille is on something - she wants to try some.

This pissed me off, the woman who spent the entire season talking about her husbands big dick and stoned out of her mind at almost every single function. Shove it Denise. 

• Love 20

Erika passed on the drink at the end of the show - is she pregnant, and that’s why she’s been wearing Mrs. Girardi dresses? (I know, I know, but it’s technically possible.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Denise saying None of us thought she called raider online Meaning calling HERSELF she had someone else do it...so while she might not have picked up the phone dialed the number and spoke to someone herself she "HAD" someone do it ( do I believe she had someone do it I dunno there is no solid proof like with her being caught on camera lying 4 times about the dog story and the Johns but it wouldn't surprise me if she did)… I mean seriously look how she quit or look who she runs to when she needs something out about herself she runs to ……. RAIDER ONLINE so its not a huge stretch to think if she wanted something BAD out she wouldn't say hey this is Lisa guess what so and so did she would have a lackey like one of the sad sad hangerons JOHNS do it.... I mean why is it easier to believe Dorit dumped the dog incognito but not that lisa had someone call raider online? are you saying dippy Dorit has more brains then Lisa? listen to Lisa defending herself this season with both the dog leak story AND the rader online story  I, ME didn't call Rader online never I didn't have someone else call or someone on my team didn't call ….  Lisa V is just has Snaky as all these other ladies lets not try to rewrite History like she's this perfect angel who would never do these things... And thank god for once ANDY was having a GO at Lisa V ….. she isn't above the other ladies with not having him be snarky to her just like the rest again she is HIS employee not the other way around.  AND YES she needs Bravo just as much as all these other ladies REMEMBER NO SHOWS NO FREE ADVERTISING FOR HER BARS RESTRUANTS means no one gives a shit and its just another bar restaurant that fades into OBLIVION 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10