Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E13: Week 11: Finale Part 2

• Start Topic

Also, Jed’s girlfriend’s whole story was that he NEVER contacted her when he returned. So, he obviously wasn’t “with” this girl once he started dating Hannah whatsoever. How is this cheating on Hannah or ruining their engagement? It’s not!

• Love 12
(edited)
13 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

Is Jed going to be the most hated contestant ever!?   

I don't know about that, but Hannah is my Most Hated B-ette ever.

8 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Great dress.  Red is her color.  

Matches her nose.

So they broke up over the phone? What a pair of candy-ass losers. Although I guess I've known that about both of them for a while.

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, nutty1 said:

When is Tyler going to come out? It will be strange. I pray she isn’t with him. 

I pray they’re bringing him out later to offer him TB gig and not to renew their relationship. I’m worried now. 

• Love 6

Poor Jed is daid, a candle lights his head
He's lookin oh so pretty and so nice
He looks like he's asleep
It's a shame that he won't keep
But it's summer and we're runinng out of ice

Oklahoma©️

• LOL 12
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Also, Jed’s girlfriend’s whole story was that he NEVER contacted her when he returned. So, he obviously wasn’t “with” this girl once he started dating Hannah whatsoever. How is this cheating on Hannah or ruining their engagement? It’s not!

I think what happened at Country music fest, when Jed was seen grabbing girls butts, etc as that was AFTER he was engaged has played into what is going on.  Just a guess as who knows with her

• Love 8
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

I pray they’re bringing him out later to offer him TB gig and not to renew their relationship. I’m worried now. 

CH said in an interview that they wouldn’t be announcing the next Bachelor tonight. 

Just now, CindyBee said:

I think what happened at Country music fest, when Jed was seen grabbing girls butts, etc as that was AFTER he was engaged has played into what is going on.  Just a guess as who knows with her

Did they talk about that? I may have been reading here and missed that.

• LOL 1

He lied th Hannah about the girl how serious it was (trips, meeting parents)it’s not the sex.  The deal breaker I think was the girls in his apartment the nite she was in Nashville with him.

so weird Tyler hadn’t come out.  Gonna ask her out?

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Did they talk about that? I may have been reading here and missed that.

Just for a brief moment, when she asked about why did he have random girls back at his apartment and threw them into the pool or something stupid like that.  Saw on twitter that Hannah has seen some texts from that night that gives more details on him not acting like an engaged man

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, nutty1 said:

NO. NO. JUST NO!

Let me add a few more NO NO NO NOs to that.

Oh, whew, she just said she doesn't need a husband. I totally agree with that,. Leave those poor men alone you shrew.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I wish CH would ask “so Jed.. do you think it was inappropriate to refer to other contestants as scumbags when you knew you were bold faced lying the entire time? Do you think that makes you a scumbag?”

• LOL 6
  • Love 10
(edited)

Ugh. I just fell off the Tyler Train. Oh well. See ya'll in Paradise.

Although LOL at Tyler working to get CH to foot the bill for their dates. Smooth move he learned from Freeloader Jed.

Edited by saber5055
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

I think they promised Tyler that hanging out or going for a drink with Hannah wouldn't dash his chances as The Big B. 

We have all the BIP shenanigans to endure and by then Hannah and Tyler will have moved on ....

• Love 8

He’s being polite and saying sure, let’s catch up. He’s not agreeing to be back in a relationship with Hannah. But, how is she “better” than Mesnick or Arie? Hannah’s been flirting with Tyler on social media and had designs to dump Jed and try to get back with Tyler. Jed wasn’t that bad—she just had buyer’s remorse!

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

He’s being polite and saying sure, let’s catch up. He’s not agreeing to be back in a relationship with Hannah. But, how is she “better” than Mesnick or Arie? Hannah’s been flirting with Tyler on social media and had designs to dump Jed and try to get back with Tyler. Jed wasn’t that bad—she just had buyer’s remorse!

Totally agree that he’s just being polite.  She’s not ready for another relationship yet.  Everything about choosing Jed over Tyler should have caused her to question her judgment.

• Love 11