Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E13: Week 11: Finale Part 2

• Start Topic

(edited)

Lordy, how could Tyler NOT expect this after the windmill confession (which was then increased last night)?

Classy guy, to the very end. 

I know it's past time for diversity in this franchise, but Tyler really should be the next Bachelor. 

Edited by jette
Spelling, duh!
  • Love 11

Congratulations, Tyler. You learned how to open up...just in time to be the Bachelor. Immediately wishing Hannah and Jed well, no hard feelings. Once I get engaged on my spinoff, we’ll get together for couples game nights and whatnot.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I'm trying to remember if I've ever seen the rejected Bachelor wish the Bachelorette well with the other guy. I feel like it had to have happened before but I don't remember it. In any case, super class, Tyler. You lucked out.

• Love 17
7 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

When had the final 2 guy ever been dumped 20 minutes into the episode?!

Good observation. We missed the Mesnicks on the balcony, an extended commercial with Neil Lane, lots of shots of the guys getting dressed -- although we got a shirtless Tyler. If Luke were still here we would have gotten some shower Jesus scenes.

• LOL 3

Lol, not even trying to pretend it might have possibly worked right from the start of the show.   She must be feeling extra humiliated after they showed her talking about how she prayed about her future husband.    And boy did he confirm his girlfriend s statement he was doing it for his career.    Boy, did he miscalculate. 

• Love 1

CH isn’t sugar coating and of this - can’t wait to see Jed do some squirming. Hannah Beast is not a pretty sight. Sorry Hannah’s dad- looks like you’re still stuck supporting her. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

I almost feel a tad sorry for Hannah. 

I'm feeling a bit sorry myself but she stupidly saw herself living some high life in Nashville but ended up with a dog jingle writing stripper.   

• LOL 11
  • Love 8
(edited)

I tuned out the song.  Shortest proposal ever...did he even say he loved her?  Those scenes after she accepted he showed more personality than he had all season.  She has NO skills at choosing the right man

sae this great article this am comparing the 2, it was hilarious

Edited by Riplet68
  • Love 1
(edited)

Wait, that's how he knocks on the door? (Duh-duh-duh-duh-duh.....duh duh)  Does he not realize he's about to have a serious, intense conversation? Evidently not.

Edited by adhoc
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
(edited)

“This week has ended with me: screaming or crying or falling to my knees.”

Sooooo, like every other week we’ve been watching.

Edited by bosawks
  • LOL 17
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, adhoc said:

Wait, that's how he knocks on the door? (Duh-duh-duh-duh-duh.....duh duh)  Does he not realize he's about to have a serious, intense conversation? Evidently not.

Not to mention the other person is supposed to do the last two knocks!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1