Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E13: Week 11: Finale Part 2

• Start Topic

When they look into the camera holding hands and he says “we’re getting married” he looks absolutely stricken. He must have been banking on her going with Tyler. He probably thought to himself there’s no way she will pick me.. I’ve been going out of my way to act as uninterested and emotionless as possible. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, GracieK said:

When they look into the camera holding hands and he says “we’re getting married” he looks absolutely stricken. He must have been banking on her going with Tyler. He probably thought to himself there’s no way she will pick me.. I’ve been going out of my way to act as uninterested and emotionless as possible. 

Yeah, I saw him roll his eyes and pull his head back.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, bosawks said:

How is the cabin being free relevant.

Does sex in a free cabin not count? 

Because Jed is dirt broke so a free cabin can't be turned down, it's a place to live a few days w/o the parents. Free Cabin Jesus still loves Jed, even though he had sex there.

Now this show has three Jesus.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
Just now, dizzyd said:

The tone of this conversation is way too civil. Looks like she’s going to forgive him. 

I think she's sorta forgiven him for Haley but the girls in his apartment after he got back and is ENGAGED to her seems to be a big deal.  

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, bosawks said:

How is the cabin being free relevant.

Does sex in a free cabin not count?

Yes. The word according to Windmill Jesus: If thou shall forego your individual rooms and stay in this complementary accommodation, thou may have sex up to and including four times and Windmill Jesus shall still love you.

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Did he just start wearing those stupid beaded Nick Viall bracelets, or has he been wearing them all along?  They up his skankiness by a factor of about 27. 

I thought they were popular with ten-year-old girls.

Hannah seems, like, frustratit.  Maybe from too much, like, thinkink.

Edited by EllenB
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5

Fake fake fakety fake! Hannah, the girl who shed tears before every.single.rose.ceremony, can't muster even a welling up or a red nose when she finds out her fiance is a lying ass liar? Shenanigans. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16
4 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

This is pretty ridiculous that Hannah is so upset that Jed dated someone before they met when she had sex with Peter FOUR TIMES the week they got engaged!! How is that not now “in your future.” Sorry, gang, I can’t work up any iota of outrage toward Jed. Meh.

Totally with you on that. I'm on Team Jed. I just hope they do break up. A life with Hannah would be a living hell.

• Love 12